PDA

View Full Version : Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

Theoo's Daddy
06-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Move over dwight, it was nice knowing you..

:bowdown: :bowdown:

So, do you believe you will lead the NBA in blocks?

"I do."

Will you lead the NBA in blocks?

"Yes."

Can you lead the NBA in rebounding?

"Yes, I will."

You will lead the NBA in rebounding?

"Yes. Of course. Hundred percent.

"I don't care how tough people are over there. I don't care how strong they play over there. I know that I'm strong, too. I know that I'm tough, too. I never let people just beat me easy. They're going after me and I'm going to go after them.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/scott_howard_cooper/06/14/bismack-biyombo-euro-workout/index.html

Baby_D
06-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Language Barrier

b1imtf
06-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Bust

Sarcastic
06-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Dwight didn't lead the league in any of those categories. Regardless, Dwight > BB, and will for another 5 years.

Theoo's Daddy
06-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Kevin love just got called out.. shit is getting real brehs.

"I have one guy that I watch in the NBA, the way he rebounds the ball, Kevin Love. He's very smart. He knows the place he needs to be to go after rebounds. Every time I watch his game, I don't watch how he scores the basket. I watch how he rebounds the ball. He's very smart. He's not jumping like me. He don't have a body like me. But he's smart. So a lot of times I try and learn something from him, and that helps me a lot. Someday, I'm just going to wake up like I'm going to 20 (rebounds) -- and I'm going to get 20. I'm going to do the same thing I was doing in the ACB and I'm just going to keep going and make some things happen."

Clippersfan86
06-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Why does this particular, weak draft class feel the need to trash talk current players? Do they think it's going to rise their stock that much? This is like the 4th player in this class to do this.

28renyoy
06-17-2011, 10:57 PM
homeless man's ibaka

DStebb716
06-17-2011, 10:58 PM
BisKnick Biyombo. Get it done.

Theoo's Daddy
06-17-2011, 10:59 PM
homeless man's ibaka

Biyombo's offense >>>>> Ibaka.

Grinder
06-17-2011, 11:03 PM

Sounds like a compliment to me.

28renyoy
06-17-2011, 11:04 PM

Ya what's Biyombo averaging, 3 points per game in Europe?

Lebowsky
06-17-2011, 11:05 PM
You haven't seen Biyombo play much, have you :oldlol: ?

insidehoops
06-17-2011, 11:06 PM
I can lead the NBA in PPG, RPG and APG

I simply choose not to at this time.

Jeff

chips93
06-17-2011, 11:08 PM

your son is way cooler

DStebb716
06-17-2011, 11:11 PM

Are you ****ing high?

Theoo's Daddy
06-17-2011, 11:12 PM
You haven't seen Biyombo play much, have you :oldlol: ?

I watched him get a tripple double at the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit though. 12 points, 11 rebounds and 10 blocks.

Noof
06-17-2011, 11:12 PM
your son is way cooler
He needs to get in here and analyze Biyombo's jumpball winning ability.

Lebowsky
06-17-2011, 11:14 PM
I watched him get a tripple double at the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit though.
:facepalm

CelticBaller
06-17-2011, 11:14 PM
BisKnick Biyombo. Get it done.
and to move amare to the C?

Theoo's Daddy
06-17-2011, 11:16 PM
:facepalm

Shit was on ESPN 3. it's still even there on demand you know :rolleyes:

Rowe
06-17-2011, 11:17 PM
and to move amare to the C?
Nah, Biyombo would play C.

Bismack has shown through these workouts his NBA position will be at Center, a slightly undersized one making up for it with freakish wingspan. He has no offensive game whatsoever and probably little upside to develop one, so he'll need to make his impact at C.

Lebowsky
06-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Shit was on ESPN 3. it's still even there on demand you know :rolleyes:
So you've seen him play one exhibition game against kids his age (I guess, even though his age is unclear for some people) and that makes him better than Ibaka offensively? Well I've seen him play all year and he has ZERO offense. He's good defensively (and has the potential to be really great), but his offense is nonexistent. He needs a loooot of work in that facet of his game.

MeLO MvP 15
06-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Good. I love his confidence. Read Chad Ford's story about him. It shows his drive and motivation. I hope the Knicks pick him up (I'd trade up for him).

Theoo's Daddy
06-17-2011, 11:32 PM
So you've seen him play one exhibition game against kids his age (I guess, even though his age is unclear for some people) and that makes him better than Ibaka offensively? Well I've seen him play all year and he has ZERO offense. He's good defensively (and has the potential to be really great), but his offense is nonexistent. He needs a loooot of work in that facet of his game.

Ibaka in the Nike hoop summit had 8 pts/8 rebs. Bismack had a triple double. i'm inclined to think bismack will be a better offensive player than what ibaka has shown so far.

Lebowsky
06-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Ibaka in the Nike hoop summit had 8 pts/8 rebs. Bismack had a triple double. i'm inclined to think bismack will be a better offensive player than what ibaka has shown so far.
Then you're in for a disappointment. Calling Biyombo's offense nonexistant is an understatement.

LA_Showtime
06-17-2011, 11:57 PM
He probably had no idea what the reporter was asking and just said yes to everything.

FireDavidKahn
06-18-2011, 12:02 AM
He probably had no idea what the reporter was asking and just said yes to everything.
That's funny, why don't you think he understands what the reporter is asking?

LA_Showtime
06-18-2011, 12:04 AM
That's funny, why don't you think he understands what the reporter is asking?

His name. :oldlol:

The Macho Man
06-18-2011, 12:09 AM
The Biz has spoken

Theoo's Daddy
06-18-2011, 12:10 AM
The Biz has spoken
:cheers: :cheers:

FireDavidKahn
06-18-2011, 12:18 AM
His name. :oldlol:
The guy is fluent in like 5 different languages

wally_world
06-18-2011, 01:03 AM

lolwut

Theoo's Daddy
06-18-2011, 01:47 AM
lolwut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn5FMKIlQk4

sundizz
06-18-2011, 02:03 AM
Steph, Monta, Dorrell, David Lee and Bismack would be a pretty good lineup, especially with Ekpe Udoh coming in off the bench for either Dorrell or David Lee. Obviously not championship level, but would be interesting to see what they could do. They definitely either need a superstar or another solid piece. With his motor, and defensive energy I think he is just the type of player the Dubs need. They need to build a solid team, and not try to get any one superstar. Monta is clutch, and Curry is a great team manager. However, they need help behind them to be effective. A zone defensive, ala Dallas would actually be their best defense. They have the speed, length and (with Udoh and Bismack) the shot blocking to make it work.

shrempf_on_rice
06-18-2011, 02:05 AM
I can hear it now "he got bismacked" jk jk
I don't kno jack about the guy but that's a cool name..

Euroleague
06-18-2011, 02:05 AM
He averaged 6 points and 5 rebounds playing on a crappy team in the Spanish League..........................

Scoooter
06-18-2011, 02:26 AM
I like the confidence. No point in thinking you're not a beast. He's focusing on the right things, defense and rebounding. He should hang with Ben Wallace and Chuck Hayes when he gets a chance. This guy's got a freak body too. Something like a 7-and-a-half foot wingspan at 6'8". I'm looking forward to seeing him play.

dee-rose
06-18-2011, 02:38 AM
I can hear it now "he got bismacked" jk jk
I don't kno jack about the guy but that's a cool name..
Wow, I want him to be colossally successful now, just so I can say that all the time

tomtucker
06-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Here he is in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W5c_kE2eYA

blacknapalm
06-18-2011, 03:48 AM
he realizes love boxes out right? you have to have a certain mentality and BODY to do that as well. you can't just jump for rebounds. if that were the case, dwight, smith, lebron and wallace would rack up all the rebounding awards. guys like al jeff, love and lee would have no chance, right? part of this seems naive, the other part seems like supreme confidence.

i'm not sure how i feel about this guy. i mean, he apparently interviews well and he has massive potential. i can see the next ben wallace in him but there's work to be done. if he expects to show up and dominate right away, he's in for a long journey.

if he keeps this up though, i won't have much to say until he proves stuff on the court. i can dig trash talking on the court, but if you're gonna do off the court, you better bring it.

i've been plenty wrong before and am totally fine with that. i think this guy is a ben wallace lite. only time will tell. some people may forget that wallace patrolled the paint so hard that players found it difficult to even get in there. he was an intimidating force. altered shots shouldn't be a stats but it sure is part of the game. he also just rebounded like a fiend. if what he says is true, he should be a ROY candidate.

EDIT: as a final point, i just wanted to say i find him intriguing because in most mock drafts i've seen him taken as high as #7 and as low as #20. so i mean, don't beat your chest if you think he's got the goods. no one really knows for sure and if you think you do, you should do this professionally across the board. we don't all bat .100. does he have foul troubles? lots thought hasheem thabeet was the next dikembe but he couldn't stay on the court more than 20 minutes and had stone hands on offense.

Kombo
06-18-2011, 04:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqJGJwAU0M

For those who like his offense.

madmax
06-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Step:bowdown:
A guy will be like rich man's Ben Wallace in this league and any team he lands in will start resembling 2004 Pistons pretty soon.

therammingman
06-18-2011, 04:58 AM
this guys name reminds me of bimbo coles

alenleomessi
06-18-2011, 05:09 AM
so he is only 18???

blacknapalm
06-18-2011, 05:29 AM
so he is only 18???

that issue has come up, but nothing substantial yet. it's the same thing as jianlian. iffy birth records i guess. purely from a maturity standpoint he does seem older. he's actually kind of well spoken as far as knowledge of the game considering he apparently was a late bloomer. again, it's what makes part of his game intriguing. is he the defensive version of jianlian? the guy is gonna need to pull down boards and get some tip-ins. his FT% is just 55%.

flipogb
06-18-2011, 05:49 AM
best name since the 90s when a lot of players seemed to have interesting names

bluechox2
06-18-2011, 05:57 AM

his offense is like someone playing on crack
no handles, poor jumper/hook, he can only dunk, weak drive, and easily has to change his post move cus he cant hang down there for more than 3 seconds. hes got alot to learn.

blacknapalm
06-18-2011, 06:48 AM
his offense is like someone playing on crack
no handles, poor jumper/hook, he can only dunk, weak drive, and easily has to change his post move cus he cant hang down there for more than 3 seconds. hes got alot to learn.

so basically...ben wallace? the comparison sort of makes sense. the upside is he's young but i can just as easily see favors going way further than him offensively. and of course, making up enough difference defensively. honestly, i thinks some are forgetting about cousins. give cousins a good coach and time to grow and that guy can be a regular 20/10 guy in the league.

Al Thornton
06-18-2011, 06:59 AM

Jeff

hey breh, gundress is pretty upset since you ip banned him, i think you ruined his life.

R.I.P.
06-18-2011, 07:07 AM
I promise to lead the league in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. I

R.I.P.
06-18-2011, 07:11 AM
What we have here is the search for the next Serge Ibaka. It

kurple
06-18-2011, 08:52 AM
I could become the next ben wallace.

But Thabeet were supposed to be the next Mutombo

GiveItToBurrito
06-18-2011, 11:05 AM
He'd have to play 35 minutes or more for an entire night, which might not happen. Still, he seems like a beast and a lot more like Ibaka than Sene or someone since he was really productive in Europe. I'm surprised the Timberwolves haven't been more active in trading down for him (number 2 for Washington's 6th pick, the 17th, and maybe a heavily protected conditional first?), he'd be perfect for them.

DC Zephyrs
06-18-2011, 01:50 PM
I really hope the Wizards get this guy at #6. He's 6'9 with a riduclous 7'7 wingspan, runs and jumps like a gazelle, and plays with a ton of energy and hustle. He's going to need to refine his offensive game before earning starter minutes in the NBA, but if he does there's no reason he can't lead the league in shotblocking and rebounding. He has all the tools.

Maniak
06-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Thats my Bismack, aka the Big Bitchsmack.

FireDavidKahn
06-18-2011, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]What we have here is the search for the next Serge Ibaka. It

FireDavidKahn
06-18-2011, 01:57 PM
He'd have to play 35 minutes or more for an entire night, which might not happen. Still, he seems like a beast and a lot more like Ibaka than Sene or someone since he was really productive in Europe. I'm surprised the Timberwolves haven't been more active in trading down for him (number 2 for Washington's 6th pick, the 17th, and maybe a heavily protected conditional first?), he'd be perfect for them.
I'm in love with Biyombo. If we do trade down I hope we can snag him. I will be following him next year regardless.

Clutch
06-18-2011, 02:20 PM
No one knows how good he will be but you can't deny that he has a cool name :lol

kentatm
06-18-2011, 02:34 PM

Jeff

http://sportssmacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/lebron-james-website.jpg

Funnyfuka
06-18-2011, 02:55 PM
im 100% sure he will only be a shadow of what he was in africa/europe once he plays in the nba, as 99% of foreigners do.

GOBB
06-18-2011, 03:02 PM
I read Bismack comments and I have yet to find where he is calling Kevin Love out. Classic case of an idiot poster making up things and others instead of reading the quote for themselves believe the idiot poster and replying to it.

He didnt diss Kevin Love. He gave him a compliment. Learn the difference.

GOBB
06-18-2011, 03:04 PM

Athletic shot blocking Reggie Evans. :lol

Pointguard
06-18-2011, 03:11 PM
that issue has come up, but nothing substantial yet. it's the same thing as jianlian. iffy birth records i guess. purely from a maturity standpoint he does seem older. he's actually kind of well spoken as far as knowledge of the game considering he apparently was a late bloomer. again, it's what makes part of his game intriguing. is he the defensive version of jianlian? the guy is gonna need to pull down boards and get some tip-ins. his FT% is just 55%.

He does seem older and looks older and acts older. But a European team did a study on his wrist bones and said he couldn't be older than 17 (last year tho) citing that the bone was still open and growing. They said they are willing to share the findings with draft teams.

The way the story is told - he started playing organized ball and within 9 months he was playing professionally in other countries. So he simply hasn't made a lot of baskets. His subconscious mind isn't even taking over when he does lay ups yet. But Hakeem has a similiar story and his post game was more evolved than any center to play the game by the time he finished.

Pointguard
06-18-2011, 03:49 PM
I really hope the Wizards get this guy at #6. He's 6'9 with a riduclous 7'7 wingspan, runs and jumps like a gazelle, and plays with a ton of energy and hustle. He's going to need to refine his offensive game before earning starter minutes in the NBA, but if he does there's no reason he can't lead the league in shotblocking and rebounding. He has all the tools.

I have been saying this for awhile here. If the Wizards hired Mike Brown, Jeff van Gundy or and defensive minded coach they win and are contending in three maybe two years. They would be Atlanta on steroids. Put in Biyambo and they are the longest and athletic team the league might have ever had. Wall, Young, Blatche, McGhee and Yi (Biz would follow suite) are as athletic as anybody their size, and have a standing reach tops among guys their size. They have the longest arms going. Ndiaye and Rashard Lewis add to that considerably.

With Wall too fast for anybody, they would terrorize the league - turnovers would be like a playground for him and Wizards would be producing them like crazy. Crawford is going to be an outstanding all around player. Nick Young is looking very good at the two. Blatche is versatile 16ppg with a high amount of assist and steals for a seven footer and the way they play. McGee is finding his nitch and could lead the league in blocks. Rashard can hit the three. Seriously, they could wake up one day in November and be Atlanta. McGhee, Biyambo, Wall, Nick Young and Blatch would be the longest athletic team ever.

Euroleague
06-18-2011, 11:22 PM

He averaged 6 points and 5 rebounds in the second best league in Europe.

Euroleague
06-18-2011, 11:24 PM
im 100% sure he will only be a shadow of what he was in africa/europe once he plays in the nba, as 99% of foreigners do.

He was a 6 point 5 rebound backup PF, on a mediocre team, in the second best league in Europe.

Stop making it sound like he was some kind of star in Europe.

get these NETS
06-18-2011, 11:39 PM
only things he will grab is splinters with his ass from sitting on the bench

olowakandi destroyed everything that olajuwon built in terms of the way African born centers are viewed*....

they've all been busts after kandi man...especially after this

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/michael_olowokandi_amare_stoudemire.jpg

*know that jadakiss line from "We're Gonna Make Make It"

"I'm the reason dudes got deals the past 3 years/
sound ANYTHING like kiss?, then sign right here/"

lot of African born centers got signed, just based on potentially being the next Dream...all busts....as Bismark will be.

Theoo's Daddy
06-18-2011, 11:41 PM
He was a 6 point 5 rebound backup PF, on a mediocre team, in the second best league in Europe.

Stop making it sound like he was some kind of star in Europe.

he did a triple double in the nike summit.. 12pts/11rebs/10 blocks. I wouldn't put too much stock in his europe perforamance, The Brandon jenkins experience told us what we need to know about euroleague.

Euroleague
06-18-2011, 11:46 PM
he did a triple double in the nike summit.. 12pts/11rebs/10 blocks. I wouldn't put too much stock in his europe perforamance, The Brandon jenkins experience told us what we need to know about euroleague.

Brandon Jennings sucked in Euroleague and he sucks in the NBA. The Nike Hoops Summit was against high school players. Macvan had like a 30+/20+ game at the Hoop Summit. I don;t see anyone here drooling over Macvan. And FYI, Macvan was a scrub in Euroleague level. Also, all the clubs in Spain believe Biyombo's real age is 22-24.

Biyombo was not a bad player in the ACB or anything, but he was no more than average. And that is the second best league in Europe. Already people here are talking like he was some superstar in Europe.

Why do so many American NBA fans keep doing this all the time? Can they not grasp that just because an NBA team wants to draft a guy that was playing in Europe, it does not mean he was some star in Europe? Are they really so stupid that they can't use basic reasoning and logic in even the most simple of concepts?

Biyombo is a huge physical talent, but people are saying he is an NBA project/European star. Wrong. He was really nothing more than a project on a mediocre team in the second best league in Europe too.

He was better than Rubio in ACB, but that does not mean jack, because Rubio was complete trash. Hell, he is in TRUTH about the same age as Mainoldi, and in his team, Mainoldi was the best PF on the team, and Biyombo was just a support player to him at that position.

And Mainoldi is only 1-2 years older in truth. I don't ever remember reading any threads on NBA forums about Mainoldi, who is a better player than Biyombo is.

Biyombo is a huge physical talent and NOTHING more than that. He could end up being a great player, or he could play 2 years in the D-League, go back to the ACB, and never make it at the Euroleague level.

The hype about this guy is getting way overboard. People keep saying he will develop all these skills, but you can't say that. No one knows. 2 years ago all NBA fans were saying "Rubio will develop a jump shot in the next couple of years". Did he? No.

Biyombo is a 50/50 to be a good player or a huge bust.

Theoo's Daddy
06-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Brandon Jennings sucked in Euroleague and he sucks in the NBA. The Nike Hoops Summit was against high school players. Macvan had like a 30+/20+ game at the Hoop Summit. I don;t see anyone here drooling over Macvan. And FYI, Macvan was a scrub in Euroleague level. Also, all the clubs in Spain believe Biyombo's real age is 22-24.

Biyombo was not a bad player in the ACB or anything, but he was no more than average. And that is the second best league in Europe. Already people here are talking like he was some superstar in Europe.

Why do so many American NBA fans keep doing this all the time? Can they not grasp that just because an NBA team wants to draft a guy that was playing in Europe, it does not mean he was some star in Europe? Are they really so stupid that they can't use basic reasoning and logic in even the most simple of concepts?

Biyombo is a huge physical talent, but people are saying he is an NBA project/European star. Wrong. He was really nothing more than a project on a mediocre team in the second best league in Europe too.

He was better than Rubio in ACB, but that does not mean jack, because Rubio was complete trash. Hell, he is in TRUTH about the same age as Mainoldi, and in his team, Mainoldi was the best PF on the team, and Biyombo was just a support player to him at that position.

And Mainoldi is only 1-2 years older in truth. I don't ever remember reading any threads on NBA forums about Mainoldi, who is a better player than Biyombo is.

Biyombo is a huge physical talent and NOTHING more than that. He could end up being a great player, or he could play 2 years in the D-League, go back to the ACB, and never make it at the Euroleague level.

The hype about this guy is getting way overboard. People keep saying he will develop all these skills, but you can't say that. No one knows. 2 years ago all NBA fans were saying "Rubio will develop a jump shot in the next couple of years". Did he? No.

Biyombo is a 50/50 to be a good player or a huge bust.

are you racist brah ?

Euroleague
06-19-2011, 03:09 AM
are you racist brah ?

Mainoldi is better than Biyombo.

Nastradamus
06-19-2011, 11:24 AM
People take the Biyombo is raw stuff too far. He is raw OFFENSIVELY. Look at his block and rebounds per minute. He was at or near the top of the league in both. He is not raw at all DEFENSIVELY. He is not really a risk if all you want is Tyson Chandler.

Lots of guys are athletic and tall/long, but what separates Biyombo and makes people so interested is his NBA body, his incredible motor/intensity on court and maybe more so his understanding of team defensive concepts. He will gamble for blocks sometimes, as he knows his talent, but he knows how to position himself, cover for his perimeter defenders, switch on pick and rolls, rotate etc. like few guys his age can.

Biyombo is the type of defender you have to have to compete with all the athletic slashers of today. All the Cs in the CFs were defensive oriented with no skills. I do not care if Bismack develops a jumper or not.

Euroleague
06-19-2011, 03:14 PM
People take the Biyombo is raw stuff too far. He is raw OFFENSIVELY. Look at his block and rebounds per minute. He was at or near the top of the league in both. He is not raw at all DEFENSIVELY. He is not really a risk if all you want is Tyson Chandler.

Lots of guys are athletic and tall/long, but what separates Biyombo and makes people so interested is his NBA body, his incredible motor/intensity on court and maybe more so his understanding of team defensive concepts. He will gamble for blocks sometimes, as he knows his talent, but he knows how to position himself, cover for his perimeter defenders, switch on pick and rolls, rotate etc. like few guys his age can.

Biyombo is the type of defender you have to have to compete with all the athletic slashers of today. All the Cs in the CFs were defensive oriented with no skills. I do not care if Bismack develops a jumper or not.

Biyombo was a power forward in the ACB, not a center.

GOBB
06-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Biyombo was a power forward in the ACB, not a center.

He said all the Centers in the CFs were defensive oriented with no skills.

Conference Finals had Perkins, Chandler, Noah, Anthony.

Bismack in the NBA could play Center and PF.

You're terrible at reading and comprehending.

Euroleague
06-19-2011, 04:17 PM
He said all the Centers in the CFs were defensive oriented with no skills.

Conference Finals had Perkins, Chandler, Noah, Anthony.

Bismack in the NBA could play Center and PF.

You're terrible at reading and comprehending.

Biyombo was a power forward in the second best league in Europe because he was too small to defend centers. In the joke scrub league NBA he is a "center".

NBA players are smaller, weaker, and less athletic.

GOBB
06-19-2011, 05:08 PM
NBA players are smaller, weaker, and less athletic.

Atleast they arent extremely hairy p*ssies like euros

Euroleague
06-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Atleast they arent extremely hairy p*ssies like euros

The three biggest pusses in the world of basketball, LeVag James, Wicky Pubio, and Stacy McLady - all play in the NBA.

Grinder
06-19-2011, 06:05 PM
The three biggest pusses in the world of basketball, LeVag James, Wicky Pubio, and Stacy McLady - all play in the NBA.

There's not a single player by that name in the NBA.

Draz
06-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Idk guys. This guy didn't seem confident answering, but whatever. Any big man would do, get him.

Rertequathe8
06-24-2011, 12:14 AM
A lot of thanks for all of your efforts on this web site. Kate really likes doing investigations and it's really easy to understand why. We all hear all of the lively form you offer effective strategies on your website and in addition recommend response from the others about this area so our simple princess is actually being taught a lot. Have fun with the rest of the new year. Your conducting a fantastic job. weslo cadance elliptical (http://homeellipticals.net/spacesaver-elliptical)

lostsrendynvn
09-25-2011, 11:03 AM
hello all, this is a great articles i found hither search engines optimization validate it exposed if you like the field and after to deliver the goods a succeed your particle much much haler

קידום אתרים (http://www.seovarticles.net/?p=6690) | רדיו גלגלצ חי (http://ghmipo.mortgage-market-news.com/%D7%AA%D7%97%D7%A0%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%A8%D7%93%D7%99%D7%95/) | משחקי ילדים (http://hhlwwf.kotublog.com/%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%97%D7%A7%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%93%D7%99%D7%9D-2/) | רדיו (http://aegdzv.u2c.in/%D7%A8%D7%93%D7%99%D7%95-%D7%9C%D7%91-%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%94/) | רדיו גלגלצ (http://peterqji.bloggfabriken.se/2011/09/19/%D7%92%D7%9C%D7%92%D7%9C%D7%A6-%D7%90%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9F/) | גלגלצ אונליין (http://blogs.runners.es/kumqvs/%D7%A8%D7%93%D7%99%D7%95-%D7%92%D7%9C%D7%92%D7%9C%D7%A6-%D7%91%D7%90%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%98%D7%A8%D7%A0%D7%98/) |