PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the weed smokers at?

1manfastbreak
06-29-2011, 03:35 PM
what strains to you usually mess with? keep the same ones in rotation or are always trying something new?

xcesswee
06-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Poop strain. But in all seriousness I want to smoke sativa. I remember getting some sativa bud from california, and it was the best high i've ever had. I actually wanted to do shit when i smoked sativa. Instead, all I can find around here is indica, and I just don't like that body, lazy, sleepy high anymore.

Stuckey
06-29-2011, 03:44 PM
there are dozens of weed forums

talking about smoking weed is probably the douchiest trend these days

1manfastbreak
06-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Poop strain. But in all seriousness I want to smoke sativa. I remember getting some sativa bud from california, and it was the best high i've ever had. I actually wanted to do shit when i smoked sativa. Instead, all I can find around here is indica, and I just don't like that body, lazy, sleepy high anymore.

you should try to get your hands on some headband 707. its sour d x og kush. you gota keep the indica's for night time.

1manfastbreak
06-29-2011, 03:55 PM
do yo have a card 1man?

yes i do. but i dont really like going to clubs. too expensive. u?

Hazard
06-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Lucky bastards, you actually get to choose your strain. I'm lucky if my dealer knows the difference between indica and sativa. I smoke a strain of overpriced something... it has at least 12 different names, so it must be good.

1manfastbreak
06-29-2011, 04:08 PM
No clubs around these parts, but I get good stuff anyhow

ANd the clubs are expensive? what are the prices?

what state are you in?

yea every club varies. basically every club prices their weed on which grade it is.

most clubs just have B, A and Private reserve. some places have C and D, but its just some boo boo, sticks and leaves. But the A and Private Reserve will be $50+ for an 1/8th. anything over $40 is just ridiculous to me. but ive seen 60, 70 even 80 dollar 1/8ths. hash is usually 20 a gram, which is alright, because hash fxks you up.
usually if im going to a club its to get an edible, can't go wrong. 2 little cookies for 10 bucks and your high all day.

Styles p
06-29-2011, 04:19 PM
whatever "strain" i can get im in jersey no access to clubs. but i know the bud im getting is from cali, and i never smoke schwag i'd rather not smoke then smoke mexi brick. my favorite strain though is trainwreck i love sativas.

Bosnian Sajo
06-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Mango Kush is my fav, its cause thats the first strain I ever smoked. I bought 1gram OJ for 20 and 1.3 mango for 20 the other day, and my cousins neighbor (who is like 60 but the coolest person I ever met) gave me a nug of this fineee ass shit. Forgot the name of it, but its good and got a bunch of crystals.

I have a very low tolerance, 1gram can last me 2-3weeks easy.

thatoneblackguy
06-29-2011, 04:34 PM
I live in California. I own a medical card. I enjoy Sativa in the morning, and Indica at night.

brownmamba00
06-29-2011, 04:36 PM
I have a very low tolerance, 1gram can last me 2-3weeks easy.

Is that really enough for you? 1g is really not that much

Bosnian Sajo
06-30-2011, 04:19 AM
I smoke out of a bowl, blunts are for rich people :lol

Yea ik it sounds weird, but it works. Maybe im just blessed? BTW my bowl is a homemade one, so it don't fit as much weed as a regular bowl. ill take a pic and upload for yall to see if interested. If not I wont bother :D

And also I smoke to get high, not to get ****ed up. Right when im feeling high or at my level, thats enough for me. I don't find enjoyment in getting too high..I usually just pass out.

bdreason
06-30-2011, 05:30 AM
I smoke to sleep. I have a card, but only for security, and special occasions. I buy from the guy who sells to the club now at a much better rate. They actually shut down all the walk-in clubs in my area because of some law. Now I have to get it delivered if I want it locally.

playtetris
06-30-2011, 06:41 AM
i smoke, although much more intermittently since i started working full time. down here we don't have access to strains; what you see is what you get. unfortunately that means you get lots of shit rather than the good stuff.

purplch0de
06-30-2011, 06:45 AM
not here, i enjoy my gat

Jailblazers7
06-30-2011, 08:33 AM
I usually just get 1/8 of headies or a half oz of mids if I'm feeling cheap. I rarely smoke high grade strains. Best I ever had was OG.

Patrick Chewing
06-30-2011, 09:03 AM
I live in California. I own a medical card. I enjoy Sativa in the morning, and Indica at night.

What's your medical condition?

Godzuki
06-30-2011, 09:50 AM
i don't get how weed prices are so high with a card. its like they're at the same price as off the street still, granted you're getting much better bud. Still tho, the growers have to be making HUGE profits at those rates, where it can't be THAT hard to grow a lot of good weed. I understand the equipment can be expensive but when you're legally allowed to grow and sell like these 'clubs'/clinics they have to be making a ton of profits with very little overheard to grow, espeically after initial setups.

i wonder if just anybody can move to Cali and start a weed 'club'. sounds like real easy profits with great benefits. there has to be some catch, like how liquor licenses used to be where they only give out so many, and a lot of bribing the city council members, and BS to get one. Damn shame prices are inflated for legal weed tho.

its unbelievable to me how many of you have those cards too. lucky bastards. i'd pay like $5 grand just to have one. And then to be able to shop out of those jars like i've seen on Weeds would be one of the greatest moments in my life :pimp:

Godzuki
06-30-2011, 10:11 AM
I smoke out of a bowl, blunts are for rich people :lol

nah blunts are for people with a lot of dirt weed to spare. or rich spoiled get really good weed for cheap wasting it in blunts....

Godzuki
06-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Yea, one g is like 2 blunts...... How does that last you 2-3 weeks?

that'd be some thin-ass blunts to get 2 out of a dime bag. altho i have lasted a long time with a small quantity of good weed by just taking really small bowl hits taking real small pieces from the dime.

sagr32
06-30-2011, 10:29 AM
I usually smoke mids just cause its hard to find some dank shit that isn't overpriced around here. Like someone else said in this thread anything over 40 for an 8th is too much. But my Bro has a medical card in cali and when ever he come to AZ I'll get 1/2 an oz to an oz of some bomb

Lakerlove420
06-30-2011, 11:03 AM
I usually smoke mids just cause its hard to find some dank shit that isn't overpriced around here. Like someone else said in this thread anything over 40 for an 8th is too much. But my Bro has a medical card in cali and when ever he come to AZ I'll get 1/2 an oz to an oz of some bomb

I don't know guys.. 20 a gram
60 for an eighth
110 for a quarter (10 bucks off for buying at least a quarter)

^^^ this is pretty much the standard in southern California.
and it has been for 10 years or more. on the street and/or in the shops.
of course there are different deals out there.. but that is the normal price.
I used to buy this dank that was 70 an eighth.
(it was called the "Rats O.G. D 'Spec" in case you were wondering. \
super bomb, but that was a while back. haven't seen it lately.
They would also charge 25 a gram.:eek:
expensive as hell but well worth it. I happily paid.)
But besides those rare instances normally 60 an eighth.

I actually was in the valley yesterday and picked up about 10 grams and 50 bucks worth of edibles made with hash.
I spend roughly 200 at the shops every 3 weeks or so.
the 3 eighths I got were actually only 50 a pop and so good too ..
I would have paid up to 65 for these buds..
my on going favorite (for the last 2 months) that "Butta' baby..
and picked up 2 new ones. . "Sheen" and also the "MadMan"
Indicas.. straight up. These are some of the best and most beautiful looking nugs I may have ever seen.. I am at work right now and my eyes still look red and I haven't snapped a load since like 8pm last night:eek:

My girlfriend will not even attempt puffing these.. she takes one smell of it and says no way. she always wants me to just get some regular buds .. but I almost refuse to go in there and buy weak stuff .. I just can't do it.. I admit I am very spoiled .. I get those hash cookies for her. she loves them.

guys it's a trip, these edibles are no joke either. 10 bucks for 2 little cookies.
No larger than a 50 cent piece. so we are talking really small cookies. and they advise to only start with half of one. That's what she does and they work. so potent.
we are talking like half of one bite here.. it's the way to go my friends.

p.s.- All the straight edge weed haters that are lurking in this thread hating and talking ish because we smoke weed. I love you guys.. oh and yes we are not just having a normal relevant conversation. no way.
yes we are talking about weed because we think we are so cool:rolleyes:
we are keeping our fingers crossed hoping you will notice.. right?:violin:
don't go chasing waterfalls .. stick to them rivers and ponds you are used too.. believe me .. you wouldn't be able to hang anyway.. got it?

bballer
06-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Sup.

I get an 8th for 50 of some good stuff. Normally lasts me a week-week and a half. (I don't smoke that much obviosly)

Lamar Doom
06-30-2011, 09:59 PM
my girlfriend and I split a 7x coconut bar last night before we went to the midnight Transformers 3D. Terrific way to take on that sort of movie, good stoney, ridiculous, popcorn fun. F*cking hell I was so incredibly blazed mid-way through the movie, I still felt sort of glazed when I woke up. I definitely lost focus on the movie several times to dread having to drive home. Edibles are great from the dispensaries but it can be such an overwhelming high sometimes, it's hard to understand dosage depending on what you get, what else you've had to eat, etc. We came home and tried to watch the Great Muppet Caper but passed out. I don't smoke anywhere near as much as I used to but I do still enjoy a good sip of weed for movies or other lazy entertainment or casual activity. I was a die hard sativa guy for the longest time after getting my card but I'd been having anxiety issues with sativa so I've been back on the indo and hybrids. My dispensary (http://venicebeachcarecenter.com/) has the best edibles in the city, period, and I never pay more than $50 an 1/8 for top shelf shit. Their menu does include some 70-80 dollar 1/8ths but they have a 50 dollar sale list every day (formerly 50 dollar friday) and you can always get the high end shit off that list.

Grinder
06-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Smoked a strain called Headband a while back, when I still smoked. Dankest shit I've ever had. Smoked out of a friend's glass ROOR.

Styles p
06-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Smoked a strain called Headband a while back, when I still smoked. Dankest shit I've ever had. Smoked out of a friend's glass ROOR.

i have a roor i love that damn thing i want a illadelph though.

Lebowsky
06-30-2011, 10:31 PM
I was a heavy smoker back in the day, but it's been almost 4 years since I quit smoking. The most potent strain I ever tried was, without a doubt, some widow a friend used grow. That stuff was overwhelming. Northern lights was also good. I was always more into hash anyways.

bballer
07-01-2011, 08:55 AM
I usually just get 1/8 of headies or a half oz of mids if I'm feeling cheap. I rarely smoke high grade strains. Best I ever had was OG.
http://www.scienceclarified.com/images/uesc_06_img0353.jpg

That's what Jailblazers7 buys. LOL

Godzuki
07-01-2011, 09:02 AM
i have a roor i love that damn thing i want a illadelph though.

Roor are too expensive, and most i've seen are thin glass.

local head shop has them for like $300~ on up...

meh i'd rather just get a thick plastic tokemaster for 1/2 that price. i had a Graphix glass 3fter a long time ago i got from Wonderland in Philly, but it eventually broke at the stem. what i don't get is they say i can't mail order pieces which is pretty dumb considering these are/can be used for smoking tobacco :confusedshrug:

Godzuki
07-01-2011, 09:03 AM

looks like the same dirt i get :cry:

vitamink420
07-01-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm a smoker. Usually stick to the crippy weed but lately it's been hard to come by. Local growhouses must've gotten busted lol

Styles p
07-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Roor are too expensive, and most i've seen are thin glass.

local head shop has them for like $300~ on up...

meh i'd rather just get a thick plastic tokemaster for 1/2 that price. i had a Graphix glass 3fter a long time ago i got from Wonderland in Philly, but it eventually broke at the stem. what i don't get is they say i can't mail order pieces which is pretty dumb considering these are/can be used for smoking tobacco :confusedshrug:

theres your problem wonderland is so overpriced. i ordered my roor online from everyonedoesit.com i got the lil sista it was like $130.

Godzuki
07-01-2011, 12:01 PM
theres your problem wonderland is so overpriced. i ordered my roor online from everyonedoesit.com i got the lil sista it was like $130.

thx i'll check that site out :cheers:

we used to think Wonderland was the shit. we'd drive 3 hours to go there, then again the head shops around our way sucked.

macmac
07-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Man you guys have some expensive prices. Over here it's 25 for an 8th, 45 for a sevens, 80 for a 14, like 140 for an oz.....and im talking about some boom purple kush, sour diesel, LA confidential, jack herer #5 etc, etc...

A pound goes between 1200 for commercial to 2k for quads

Bosnian Sajo
07-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Man you guys have some expensive prices. Over here it's 25 for an 8th, 45 for a sevens, 80 for a 14, like 140 for an oz.....and im talking about some boom purple kush, sour diesel, LA confidential, jack herer #5 etc, etc...

A pound goes between 1200 for commercial to 2k for quads

:cry: So you get a gram for like 8 bucks? LUCKY is all I can say...my dealer is offering me half track (1.7g) of Kush for 25, wish I could have it like you and get double for that amount of money :/

BTW, do people really smoke the mexibrick?.....why? lol Id rather not smoke at all than smoke that.

Grinder
07-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Where I live, it's like 50-60 for an eight and 20 for a G of heads. Mids are usually 20-25/eight and 10 for a g.

Godzuki
07-01-2011, 01:18 PM
:cry: So you get a gram for like 8 bucks? LUCKY is all I can say...my dealer is offering me half track (1.7g) of Kush for 25, wish I could have it like you and get double for that amount of money :/

BTW, do people really smoke the mexibrick?.....why? lol Id rather not smoke at all than smoke that.

spoiled

macmac
07-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Montreal Canada...prices are so low cuz everyone and their mom is growing plus the States are getting alot of their shit from Cali, so there's much much less exportIng especially with the low American dollar

heavensdevil
07-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Kush.

heavensdevil
07-01-2011, 01:43 PM
140 for an oz of kush?!?! I need to move to Montreal.

kaiiu
07-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Present.

I smoke LOUD.

brownmamba00
07-01-2011, 02:02 PM
I dunno why but I'm loving a lot of Indica hash lately.

purplch0de
07-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Montreal Canada...prices are so low cuz everyone and their mom is growing plus the States are getting alot of their shit from Cali, so there's much much less exportIng especially with the low American dollar

I'd rather pay high prices then live there, so really it's your loss. But then again if i lived there i def. would smoke.

Lamar Doom
07-01-2011, 09:16 PM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2732/97197938.jpg

my little bag of tricks. Oh look! It says NBA! This is a basketball message board! How apropos!

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3312/63031191.jpg

dumpsy doodles

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3228/43574018.jpg

slight organization- I keep my medical license with my buds at all times- I really can't explain what it's like for a kid who grew up in Iowa to not have to sweat johnny law over a little bud. thank you california, you crowded, progressive f*ckers. I got pulled over last year and the cop smelled the weed in my car, he dumped out close to an ounce of different jars of pot onto the hood of my car, he took one look at my medical license, helped me put it back in my bag, and sent me on my way. VICTORY.

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2429/81596338.jpg

I get a free "pre-roll" (giant joint) when I spend 60-65$ at my dispensary, I have a little stock-pile of these things- I tend to give them to friends. If you're into strains- that's OG Kush, Abusive OG, Afgoo, and banana.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7608/24882109.jpg

they have these "grab-a-gram" jars for cheap at my spot, I usually get the $50 1/8ths so I'll tack on a $10-15 gram just to get the free joint or try something new. strains- Master Kush, Bling OG, Platinum Sensi Star, LA Confidential, Situation Kush, Purple Kush

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1807/68910266.jpg

they used to have $50 friday where they would have 10-15 strains of shit on sale for $50 an 1/8- they've been doing it everyday for a couple years now so I never pay menu price. strains - bling OG, platinum banana, platinum purple buddha, alaskan thunder f*ck (ATF)

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3327/32657482.jpg

I've got the Iphone 3G and have had it for a couple years, the camera lens is smudgy and the camera isn't that great- not really doing justice to some really frosty and deeply purple shit here.

macmac
07-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I'd rather pay high prices then live there, so really it's your loss. But then again if i lived there i def. would smoke.

I've noticed a trend of stupidity whenever you post...Montreal in the summer is one of the greatest cities in the world, you're only showing your own ignorance kid...

Styles p
07-01-2011, 09:22 PM
:applause: nice man i would love to get out to cali and get my hands in the medical business i have a mean green thumb and have been known to grow some killer bud. just its all the way across the country and i have a son and his mother would not be happy about that. i would love for jersey to allow you to grow your own. :(

Lamar Doom
07-01-2011, 09:23 PM
:applause: nice man i would love to get out to cali and get my hands in the medical business i have a mean green thumb and have been known to grow some killer bud. just its all the way across the country and i have a son and his mother would not be happy about that. i would love for jersey to allow you to grow your own. :(

I just bought a house, I'm thinking of growing a couple plants just for shits- I may hit you up for advice, I'm the anti-green thumb.

Grinder
07-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Lamar Doom, I'm jealous man. What was the process for getting a card? Was it tough to get one or do you have a legitimate reason?

Styles p
07-01-2011, 09:33 PM
I just bought a house, I'm thinking of growing a couple plants just for shits- I may hit you up for advice, I'm the anti-green thumb.
def bro let me know i also have seeds to a homemade strain i made. i have pics of the sister to the mother plant same genetics different plant. i was never able to grow these seeds myself though but both parents were bomb ass weed. the male that pollenated the plant was like 7' tall and healthy as hell for never being taken care of.

Jailblazers7
07-01-2011, 09:35 PM

Lol not dirt (headies are def not dirt) but I just can't justify spending more than $60 besides special occasions. I'm not a big weedhead so I don't get too snobby about my bud.

Styles p
07-01-2011, 09:46 PM
heres the sister of the mother that made the seeds.

top cola
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00051.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00056.jpg

lower bud
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00062.jpg

harvested i had 2 females in one pot and had to keep the small i got 2 and a half ounces of them though
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00087.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00090.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00094.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00066.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00049.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00082-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/DSC00063.jpg

Lamar Doom
07-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Lamar Doom, I'm jealous man. What was the process for getting a card? Was it tough to get one or do you have a legitimate reason?

absurdly easy. there's hundreds of "doctors" all over the city- I've never heard of anyone being denied. I said it helped me sleep (which is true) and that I don't like taking pills. going on four years of legality now. no problems whatsoever.

pete's montreux
07-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Lol not dirt (headies are def not dirt) but I just can't justify spending more than $60 besides special occasions. I'm not a big weedhead so I don't get too snobby about my bud.

I thought you smoked every day?

Jailblazers7
07-01-2011, 10:16 PM
I thought you smoked every day?

No, just weekends pretty much.

$LakerGold
07-01-2011, 10:18 PM
I never like sharin my weed, it ****s up my rhythm...

Sometimes I eat peanuts when I smoke, Idk why,.. but im used to it.

detroitkid816
07-01-2011, 10:35 PM
you guys speak a foreign language in this thread. I just know that the shit I used to smoke was straight regg, and i would get only about 60% of what i thought I was getting. add that to the fact that i couldn't and still can't roll joints, and you have the most inept pothead of all time. and the only types of weed I know are kay(spelling?) and nug

pete's montreux
07-01-2011, 10:44 PM
No, just weekends pretty much.

oh my bad, weird i always thought you were some weedophile that smoked every day, like you couldn't do anything without weed

you ever listen to marvin gaye...on weed!? that guy lol

GOBB
07-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Drought in Philly, you should consider growing styles p. You could rip people off selling it.

Jailblazers7
07-01-2011, 10:51 PM
oh my bad, weird i always thought you were some weedophile that smoked every day, like you couldn't do anything without weed

you ever listen to marvin gaye...on weed!? that guy lol

Oh god no lol. I'd probably shoot myself if I was that guy.

GOBB
07-01-2011, 10:55 PM
How much does a pound go for in Cali?

pete's montreux
07-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Oh god no lol. I'd probably shoot myself if I was that guy.

pop this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tOpwgrqshU) on the next time you do though, been bobbin' my head to this several times a day for about a week

or shit listen to the whole album, whatever works

Jailblazers7
07-01-2011, 11:10 PM
pop this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tOpwgrqshU) on the next time you do though, been bobbin' my head to this several times a day for about a week

or shit listen to the whole album, whatever works

Yeah, that's a classic. I've been playing the hell out of Here, My Dear lately. I can't get enough of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ERYkXoOZg

Styles p
07-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Drought in Philly, you should consider growing styles p. You could rip people off selling it.

nah man im done growing till i move to a more secluded place. but i get my green from philly i dont know what drought you're talking about :oldlol: .

Bless Mathews
07-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Im from the Evergreen state b*tches!

LETS BATTLE!

Port of seattle handles the 2nd most containers of any port in the us!

can someone say, like curt , did, "we got that good junk too"!

THE BEST junk in the US

rookies

pete's montreux
07-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Yeah, that's a classic. I've been playing the hell out of Here, My Dear lately. I can't get enough of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ERYkXoOZg

yeah i read the other day thats one of his really underrated albums. i haven't got around to it yet, i actually just got most of his stuff last week and started listening this past weekend

its marvin gaye though, you cant really go wrong whatever album you pop on

PullupJay
09-12-2016, 06:05 PM
How you doin!? :pimp:

UK2K
09-12-2016, 06:48 PM
What upppp

Draz
09-12-2016, 07:17 PM
I burn on my new boundless cf vape now

Shit gets me smacked

Graviton
09-12-2016, 08:44 PM
I burn on my new boundless cf vape now

Shit gets me smacked
Pics or gtfo.

Bosnian Sajo
09-12-2016, 09:52 PM
suuuupp.

PistonsFan#21
09-12-2016, 10:15 PM
suuuupp.

are you still at 1 gram per 2-3 weeks like you were 5 years ago?

KyrieTheFuture
09-13-2016, 06:42 PM
Growin here

Nick Young
09-13-2016, 06:57 PM
I am consuming god's green herb through the form of concentrated THC oil in a vape pen right now.

TommyGriffin
09-13-2016, 06:59 PM
I am consuming god's green herb through the form of concentrated THC oil in a vape pen right now.
Trump does not support drug using Europeans.

CleveTown
09-13-2016, 07:43 PM
Jesus does not like when you smoke marijuana. I can prove that.

Nick Young
09-13-2016, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=CleveTown

CleveTown
09-13-2016, 07:57 PM
I am Jewish and Moses loves when his people burn the green bush.
The apostle Paul lists sorcery as one of many sinful practices that mark the lives of unbelievers: “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife . . . and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God”

Interestingly, the New Testament Greek word translated “sorcery” is pharmakeia, which is the source of our English word pharmacy. In Paul’s day, the word primarily meant “dealing in poison” or “drug use”

BOOM, keep smoking doe:pimp: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :no:

Nick Young
09-13-2016, 08:02 PM
The apostle Paul lists sorcery as one of many sinful practices that mark the lives of unbelievers: “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife . . . and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God”

Interestingly, the New Testament Greek word translated “sorcery” is pharmakeia, which is the source of our English word pharmacy. In Paul’s day, the word primarily meant “dealing in poison” or “drug use”

BOOM, keep smoking doe:pimp: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :no:
It is both my religion as a Jew and culture as a Californian to consume God's green herb. I do not ascribe to the blasphemy written in the NT. We Jews have a long and proud history of burning bushes. It is one of the ways we speak to God.:rockon:

CleveTown
09-13-2016, 08:03 PM
It is both my religion as a Jew and culture as a Californian to consume God's green herb. I do not ascribe to the blasphemy written in the OT. We Jews have a long and proud history of burning bushes. It is one of the ways we speak to God.:rockon:
uh, that was verse was taken from the NEW Testament. And religion is no excuse to smoke.

Nick Young
09-13-2016, 08:06 PM
uh, that was verse was taken from the NEW Testament. And religion is no excuse to smoke.
that's what I meant, when I said OT. As I said I am high right now.

For the record, I like what is written in the OT. The NT is a nice story with many nice lessons to be learned but that ish is not for me.

CleveTown
09-13-2016, 08:09 PM
that's what I meant, when I said OT. As I said I am high right now.

For the record, I like what is written in the OT. The NT is a nice story with many nice lessons to be learned but that ish is not for me.
so I take it you refuse the sacrifice God the father sent to earth to save mankind in the form of Jesus Christ? :(

TommyGriffin
09-13-2016, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=CleveTown

Nick Young
09-13-2016, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=CleveTown