PDA

View Full Version : The Best Part if the entire season is canceled.....

bagelred
07-01-2011, 02:42 PM
......Lebron goes another year without a championship!!!

:roll: :roll:

:dancin:dancin

:banana: :banana:

Poor Lebron.....he'll just reflect listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM7-PYtXtJM:cry: :lol

DRoseOwnsACamry
07-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Or this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYWkegobTU)

imdaman99
07-01-2011, 02:49 PM
No ones gonna feel sorry for Lebron :lol

He's filthy rich, pay me a million every yr and I'll be happy to go ringless every yr :oldlol:

blablabla
07-01-2011, 02:51 PM
someone post that u mad pic of lebron with no hair and no rings

Godzuki
07-01-2011, 03:01 PM
i wish lebron would go broke somehow and his entourage would have to go and find real jobs. him and KG both...

Samurai Swoosh
07-01-2011, 03:08 PM
He's filthy rich, pay me a million every yr and I'll be happy to go ringless every yr
Not me ... I want to be respected and be a champion of my craft first ...

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 03:11 PM
No ones gonna feel sorry for Lebron :lol

He's filthy rich, pay me a million every yr and I'll be happy to go ringless every yr :oldlol:

Not really. The only thing LeBron has going for him is money & Basketball. He's intellectually inferior. Everyone despises him. His only friends are leechers who hang out with him for the money, his personality sucks, his wife(basically) is cheating on him, his mom is a crack head who screwed his ex teammate, etc.

Mr. Incredible
07-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Not really. The only thing LeBron has going for him is money & Basketball. He's intellectually inferior. Everyone despises him. His only friends are leechers who hang out with him for the money, his personality sucks, his wife(basically) is cheating on him, his mom is a crack head who screwed his ex teammate, etc.$$$ speaks for itself.

NugzHeat3
07-01-2011, 03:12 PM
That was really funny. You should try stand up.

Samurai Swoosh
07-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Not really. The only thing LeBron has going for him is money & Basketball. He's intellectually inferior. Everyone despises him. His only friends are leechers who hang out with him for the money, his personality sucks, his wife(basically) is cheating on him, his mom is a crack head who screwed his ex teammate, etc.
Best post you'ver ever made haha

bagelred
07-01-2011, 03:28 PM
That was really funny. You should try stand up.

Thanks. :cheers:

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 03:54 PM
$$$ speaks for itself.

Like I said, money is just about the only thing he has going for him longterm. It's not like he's living the american dream. The guys life is completely fvcked up in every area.

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Like I said, money is just about the only thing he has going for him longterm. It's not like he's living the american dream. The guys life is completely fvcked up in every area.

lol you're an idiot

LBJ got beaucoup money. He could go anywhere and do whatever he wants at any given time. That's just because people know who he is. Forget that he has the money to buy whatever he wants....

Nah you right....his life is ****ed up:oldlol:

Ikill
07-01-2011, 03:59 PM
naw Lebron seems like fun dude to chill with guys like Durant or Dwight seem really boring and fake

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 03:59 PM
lol you're an idiot

LBJ got beaucoup money. He could go anywhere and do whatever he wants at any given time. That's just because people know who he is. Forget that he has the money to buy whatever he wants....

Nah you right....his life is ****ed up:oldlol:

I'll take my life over LeBron's without thinking twice

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Notsureifretarted...

bagelred
07-01-2011, 04:02 PM

Trust me...you should think twice.

Da Heroic One
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z270/IK2121/TI.gif

thejumpa

Being a multi-millionaire at age 26>>>>>whatever you got goin on

28renyoy lost

lilbeastnani
07-01-2011, 04:03 PM
naw Lebron seems like fun dude to chill with guys like Durant or Dwight seem really boring and fake
TBH, D-Wade seems to be someone more people would enjoy chilling with off-court than Lebron. Not that it makes much of a difference.

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 04:03 PM
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n579/kobe24clutch/1309238325235.jpg

Ikill
07-01-2011, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXgXYci6oU

Ikill
07-01-2011, 04:05 PM
TBH, D-Wade seems to be someone more people would enjoy chilling with off-court than Lebron. Not that it makes much of a difference.
they both seem pretty cool

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Notsureifretarted...

Let's compare me and LeBron

Lebron's first 18 years he was in and out of what are essentially foster homes. His parents were non-existent.

My first 18 years. I grew up in a wealthy family where I was essentially given whatever I wanted. I excelled in school while being popular

My first 18 years are clearly superior.

At 17 LeBron got an H2, at 16 I got an e350.

LeBron went to the NBA, I went to college. Do I have $500 million in the bank? No, but I'm financially set for life through trusts and I'm going to medical school next year.

If I want to go on a vacation next week then I will go. I have complete freedom to do what I want when I want(within reason). Can I do something absurd like buy a house in south beach? No, but why would I want to?

Noone hates me like LeBron. I actually have friends, unlike LeBron. I have a great family, unlike LeBron.

So he might end up making $1 billion and be internationally famous. Who the hell wants to be famous?

I do not envy LeBron James at all

asdf1990
07-01-2011, 04:11 PM

This has to be the dumbest post you have ever made and that's including all your stupid per 36 posts. His personality is no different than any of the past all time great players, egotistical douche. And he has no friends besides his high school buddies, not sure if serious.

He is living the life every male in the world dreams of having. Big house, big bank roll, exotic cars and the worlds hottest bitches ready to bend over for him when ever he asks.

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 04:12 PM

Lebron's first 18 years he was in and out of what are essentially foster homes. His parents were non-existent.

My first 18 years. I grew up in a wealthy family where I was essentially given whatever I wanted. I excelled in school while being popular

LeBron went to the NBA, I went to college. Do I have $500 million in the bank? No, but I'm financially set for life through trusts and I'm going to medical school next year.

If I want to go on a vacation next week then I will go. I have complete freedom to do what I want when I want(within reason). Can I do something absurd like buy a house in south beach? No, but why would I want to?

Noone hates me like LeBron. I actually have friends, unlike LeBron. I have a great family, unlike LeBron.

So he might end up making $1 billion and be internationally famous. Who the hell wants to be famous?

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n579/kobe24clutch/TI.gif
Being a multi-millionaire where every knows your name > Your life

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 04:13 PM

Well hello Joyner:lol

LeBron>>>>you

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 04:14 PM
This has to be the dumbest post you have ever made and that's including all your stupid per 36 posts. His personality is no different than any of the past all time great players, egotistical douche. And he has no friends besides his high school buddies, not sure if serious.

He is living the life every male in the world dreams of having. Big house, big bank roll, exotic cars and the worlds hottest bitches ready to bend over for him when ever he asks.
This.

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 04:15 PM
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n579/kobe24clutch/TI.gif
Being a multi-millionaire where every knows your name > Your life

I'll be a multi-millionaire at age 30 and why would you want everyone to know your name?

How many celebrities have legitimate friends? How many of them end up with families that last? How many of them do not have estranged relatives coming out of nowhere begging for money? How many of them do not have to deal with constant media attention which prevents them from "getting away".

The only positive thing that comes with celebrity is the cash.

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 04:16 PM
28renyoy is madddddd as hell.

Da Heroic One
07-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Yeah I really doubt that guy was popular in high school, bro you understand that math geeks aren't popular right? :lol

Ikill
07-01-2011, 04:20 PM

sounds boring being average sucks i rather be killin kids at ball as poor youngin then become a millionaire and be remembered as one of the greatest.

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah I really doubt that guy was popular in high school, bro you understand that math geeks aren't popular right? :lol

I don't think you understand how popularity works, it generally starts around age 3 or 4 when parents start having their children hang out with other kids just like them. This is where it stems from as there is already a group of friends, generally very wealthy/the most athletic, right when early grade school starts and lasts throughout.

Ikill
07-01-2011, 04:21 PM
I'll be a multi-millionaire at age 30 and why would you want everyone to know your name?

How many celebrities have legitimate friends? How many of them end up with families that last? How many of them do not have estranged relatives coming out of nowhere begging for money? How many of them do not have to deal with constant media attention which prevents them from "getting away".

The only positive thing that comes with celebrity is the cash.
its exciting

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 04:24 PM
its exciting

What is exciting about it? Having stories about your mother having sex with a teammate on the headlines on ESPN? Picking up the paper to see every newspaper in america trash you? Have the mother of your 2 children cheat on you? Having your every move ridiculed?

I just don't understand the fascination with celebrity.

PowerGlove
07-01-2011, 04:25 PM

Damn, stop posting here please. It's clear that you aren't a basketball fan at all.

PowerGlove
07-01-2011, 04:27 PM

The difference is that he doesnt rely on mom and dad's trust fund for his livelyhood. GTFO and be your own man.Here you are bragging online like its your own money.

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 04:28 PM
The difference is that he doesnt rely on mom and dad's trust fund for his livelyhood. GTFO and be your own man.

I'm going to medical school you imbecile. I'm sorry that I was lucky to have a wealthy family.

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 04:29 PM
What is exciting about it? Having stories about your mother having sex with a teammate on the headlines on ESPN? Picking up the paper to see every newspaper in america trash you? Have the mother of your 2 children cheat on you? Having your every move ridiculed?

:facepalm Don't you understand you got a big-ass bankroll, people know your name, you got the hoes all over you, sick ass cars big houses, but you prefer your boring ass life. I really wouldn't mind all the ESPN shit. PLUS you got the hoes all over you what more do you want.

AirTupac
07-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Lmao @ this fool. Who wouldn't want to be known around the world? Have millions of dollars and get paid to play a sport that you love?

**** outta here.

Ikill
07-01-2011, 04:30 PM

exactly :banana:

PowerGlove
07-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm going to medical school you imbecile. I'm sorry that I was lucky to have a wealthy family.
There is nothing wrong with going to medical school or having rich parents. Being a douche and pretending that you've accomplished something when in reality all you are doing is spending your parents money makes you look dumb.

Ikill
07-01-2011, 04:31 PM
:lol medical school **** that shit

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 04:33 PM
:lol medical school **** that shit
According to him, Going to medical school > Being rich as **** from playing b-ball, that ni99a gay.

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 04:36 PM
According to him, Going to medical school > Being rich as **** from playing b-ball, that ni99a gay.

:roll:

Fakin the funk. I bet I can go to 10 different doctors right now and they would all trade places with LeBron on the spot.

I swear to god that this guy is joyner. Dude has the exact same story as he does:oldlol:

DRoseOwnsACamry
07-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Guys, guys, guys!
Joyner's a ****ing retard and that's all that needs to be known.

PowerGlove
07-01-2011, 04:43 PM

Fakin the funk. I bet I can go to 10 different doctors right now and they would all trade places with LeBron on the spot.

I swear to god that this guy is joyner. Dude has the exact same story as he does:oldlol:
Should have known, Joyner is the dude that steals thousands from his parents so I guess that's one way to have enough money to go on vaca whenever.:oldlol:

I dont even want your life and I'm a broke ass n*gga. Doubt you even make it through medical school.

asdf1990
07-01-2011, 04:43 PM

SMH, u didn't know he was joyner wtf..

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 04:46 PM
There is nothing wrong with going to medical school or having rich parents. Being a douche and pretending that you've accomplished something when in reality all you are doing is spending your parents money makes you look dumb.

At what point did I state I had accomplished something admirable? I'm going to graduate summa *** laude, more than likely with a 4.0 in Biochem. Other than that, I said nothing of the sort.

All I said was that my life is more enjoyable than LeBron James's. I never have a bad day except when someone dies. That's it, period. There are no ups and downs.

What the hell isn't there to enjoy?

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Should have known, Joyner is the dude that steals thousands from his parents so I guess that's one way to have enough money to go on vaca whenever.:oldlol:

I dont even want your life and I'm a broke ass n*gga. Doubt you even make it through medical school.

Yup....went to school in Texas, transferred to Hawaii or some shit. Dude's a clown. The definition of a troll.

SMH, u didn't know he was joyner wtf..

I didn't pick it up as fast as you guys did. As soon as he started talking that "My life is better than LeBrons" shit, I knew something up was up. Exposed.

Ikill
07-01-2011, 04:50 PM
At what point did I state I had accomplished something admirable? I'm going to graduate summa *** laude, more than likely with a 4.0 in Biochem. Other than that, I said nothing of the sort.

All I said was that my life is more enjoyable than LeBron James's. I never have a bad day except when someone dies. That's it, period. There are no ups and downs.

exactly no ups and downs boring as **** doin da same shit errday boring as **** why is it so hard to understand

asdf1990
07-01-2011, 04:50 PM

I have a question why are you going to medical school?

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 04:53 PM
I have a question why are you going to medical school and why did you choose that field?

Sense of accomplishment. I could easily become a competent attorney, investment manager, investment banker, equity analyst, etc and make more money, but that's not an issue.

I want to help people and it's just about the pinnacle of schooling

gilalizard
07-01-2011, 04:54 PM

There's people with lives just as, and far more, ****ed up than this. And they live it without the millions. Many do it while dirt poor and living hand-to-mouth. They'd trade their ****ed up lives for his in a heartbeat.

asdf1990
07-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Sense of accomplishment. I could easily become a competent attorney, investment manager, investment banker, equity analyst, etc and make more money, but that's not an issue.

I want to help people and it's just about the pinnacle of schooling

So you want to help people, guess what Lebron is helping people too with charities every year and he won't be going to school till he is 30 like you.

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:08 PM
So you want to help people, guess what Lebron is helping people too with charities every year and he won't be going to school till he is 30 like you.

LeBron helps charities to improve him image and get a tax write off. I'm actually going to attempt to save a life every now and then

and FWIW I enjoy school as it's a constant party 3-4 nights per week, although medical school+residency is basically a job.

kaiiu
07-01-2011, 05:09 PM
cold blooded:oldlol:

kaiiu
07-01-2011, 05:11 PM
lol @ the dudes saying they would trade lives with another man.

U ni99as is phaggets

Clutch
07-01-2011, 05:12 PM

Let's not act like he will ever get one :lol

Just another regular year

thejumpa
28renyoy=joyner=kauii

DRoseOwnsACamry
Ok... look.
LeBron James makes 45 million dollars a year on endorsements alone.
That alone means LeBron's life>Joyner's.
And have you guys seen his house?

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n12/MiamiCondoInvestments/LeBron-james-11-casuarina-concou-9.jpg

The best house Joyner would live in is a McMansion in OKC or wherever the hell he's from...

kaiiu
07-01-2011, 05:14 PM
28renyoy=joyner=kauii
Joyner is a white man who goes to college.

Im a young black ni99a who smoke Kush.

get that shit rite and the name Kaiiu bitch

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:16 PM
28renyoy=joyner=kauii

i've had 3 accounts on insidehoops

joyner
youcallilose
28renyoy

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Ok... look.
LeBron James makes 45 million dollars a year on endorsements alone.
That alone means LeBron's life>Joyner's.
And have you guys seen his house?

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n12/MiamiCondoInvestments/LeBron-james-11-casuarina-concou-9.jpg

The best house Joyner would live in is a McMansion in OKC or wherever the hell he's from...

since bill gates could buy lebron james over 100 times, does bill gates life>lebron james?

does someone with 10+X your wealth automatically have a better life?

Nash
07-01-2011, 05:17 PM

Dude Lebron can buy you, and then sell you on ebay.

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:18 PM

I guess the 1000+ billionaires on earth have better lives than everyone who is not a billionaire regardless of circumstance, right?

let's ignore the other axioms society places upon us and just focus on transcending each other based on wealth.

DRoseOwnsACamry
07-01-2011, 05:19 PM
since bill gates could buy lebron james over 100 times, does bill gates life>lebron james?

Yes. It does.

The-Legend-24

Yes. :lol

The-Legend-24
I guess the 1000+ billionaires on earth have better lives than everyone who is not a billionaire, right?
Yup, Pretty much.

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-01-2011, 05:20 PM
someone post that u mad pic of lebron with no hair and no rings

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/AlphaWolf-2153045_800_552-1.jpg

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Yup, Pretty much.

Stephen Hawking has a net worth of 20-50~ million. Yep I guess he's living the dream.

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Stephen Hawking has a net worth of 20-50~ million. Yep I guess he's living the dream.
That's cuz he's paralyzed...:facepalm

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:23 PM
That's cuz he's paralyzed...:facepalm

But according to you wealth is all that matters

kaiiu
07-01-2011, 05:25 PM
alot of groupies in this bit*ch

The-Legend-24
But according to you wealth is all that matters
Yea.. pretty much, if he wasn't paralyzed im pretty sure he would be hitting the night clubs like crazy, and doing whatever he wants.

pegasus
The logic you guys are using is stupid. If it was correct, then this renyoy guy's life >>>>>> your lives. Are you willing to admit that, too?

He's got nothing on me, though :pimp:

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 05:26 PM
i've had 3 accounts on insidehoops

joyner
youcallilose
28renyoy

Whatever....Like I've said to you before..

bragging about what you have on the net is corny. In most cases, people who spout off at the mouth like that are lying. But hey....do you. If that's what makes you feel good about yourself, then do ya thang plehboi:oldlol:

But yeah, LeBron got what you are chasing at age 18....and then some. He's one of the most famous athletes in the world, plays basketball for a living, and will be financially set for the rest of his life. His kids will be set. Their kids will be set. He's getting money and enjoying his life with his family and closest friends. IDK...that's the American Dream to me:confusedshrug:

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 05:26 PM
alot of groupies in this bit*ch
u gay breh?

kaiiu
07-01-2011, 05:27 PM
u gay breh?
u da biggest groupie *******

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-01-2011, 05:27 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/ThreadDirection.gif

Clutch
07-01-2011, 05:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 05:28 PM
u da biggest groupie *******
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n579/kobe24clutch/images.jpg

DRoseOwnsACamry
07-01-2011, 05:29 PM
This actually made me :oldlol:

blablabla
07-01-2011, 05:29 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/AlphaWolf-2153045_800_552-1.jpg
thanks man

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Whatever....Like I've said to you before..

bragging about what you have on the net is corny. In most cases, people who spout off at the mouth like that are lying. But hey....do you. If that's what makes you feel good about yourself, then do ya thang plehboi:oldlol:

But yeah, LeBron got what you are chasing at age 18....and then some. He's one of the most famous athletes in the world, plays basketball for a living, and will be financially set for the rest of his life. His kids will be set. Their kids will be set. He's getting money and enjoying his life with his family and closest friends. IDK...that's the American Dream to me:confusedshrug:

I'm chasing NONE of what LeBron has. That is what you don't understand. I have nothing to chase, everything I want/desire is easily attainable. I don't want 15 houses. Exotic cars are easily attainable. I have legitimate friends. I can form real relationships.

As for bragging, all I did was respond with examples to people ridiculing me for saying I would take my life over LeBron's. Nothing less, nothing more.

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 05:33 PM
You've been bragging on this site since you were Joyner. Don't act like you didn't. You've even admitted that you like to troll different sites when you are inbetween classes or whatever. Don't even front.

Me>>>>you

LeBron>>>>>you

Deal with it.

28renyoy
07-01-2011, 05:35 PM
You've been bragging on this site since you were Joyner. Don't act like you didn't. You've even admitted that you like to troll different sites when you are inbetween classes or whatever. Don't even front.

Me>>>>you

LeBron>>>>>you

Deal with it.

Ok I guess posting a picture of my car in a post your ride thread, stating what you do in a your life thread, or asking how I should decorate my room is bragging :rolleyes:

winwin
07-01-2011, 05:37 PM
28renyoy: 1
lebrick stans: 0

''a low self esteem prostitute who wishes to see much more women engaged in prostitution''

that's Lebron and his jockers

Lebron is the prostitute of the NBA
his jockers are the prostitute of ISH

The-Legend-24
07-01-2011, 05:45 PM
:facepalm

HOV
07-01-2011, 05:50 PM
it could go like this for LeBron:

last year: lose in NBA finals
this year: lockout
next year: lose in NBA finals

rather than signing with the Heat, he should have signed a three-year contract with a European team. that way, he would have spared himself the lockout and a disappointing finals loss. after those three years in Europe, he then could have returned to the NBA. this is what I suggested last summer before 'The Decision.'

Theoo's Daddy
07-01-2011, 06:14 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: ..

Anaximandro1
07-01-2011, 07:20 PM
:roll: :roll: :applause:

Samurai Swoosh
07-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Ok I guess posting a picture of my car in a post your ride thread, stating what you do in a your life thread, or asking how I should decorate my room is bragging :rolleyes:
http://i54.tinypic.com/25a3w3b.gif

thejumpa
07-01-2011, 11:19 PM

I wasn't talking about those threads homeboy...

Either way, you're a clown. Like I've been saying....those who hop on the net and brag....are most likely lying or exaggerating. Seen it before 100 times.

bingo123
07-02-2011, 12:59 AM
28renyoy, i belive that Lebron, Durant, Rose, Bryant, Howard,... are living your dreams. A guy who makes 800+ posts on NBA forum in 3 months (30 per day) is on borderline between hardcore fan/obsessed with NBA. In your dreams you are probably in Durants shoes and you are super efficient (70% TS minimum) but unfortunately you have to wake up every morning and live your life which in not as half as good as life of NBA superstar is. And thats a fact.

Simple Jack
07-02-2011, 01:52 AM
People are failing to mention that it's not just LeBron's wealth that you need to consider; it's the fact that he's playing what I would think most of us believe is the best sport, as his JOB. We go to the park to play ball on our free time as a hobby; he's doing this every day of his life, as his job. How is that not what most people want? To make serious money while doing something they love, let alone as fun as playing a sport like basketball.

falc39
07-02-2011, 02:19 AM
LeBron helps charities to improve him image and get a tax write off. I'm actually going to attempt to save a life every now and then

and FWIW I enjoy school as it's a constant party 3-4 nights per week, although medical school+residency is basically a job.

its one thing to criticize his poor basketball performance which is deserved, its another to try to shit on his life when you are in no position to

lebron through his charities probably will affect more lives than you ever will.. and he has done it automatically without the real intention to (so you claim)... sucks huh? you have to go to school for a huge portion of your life and dedicate yourself to books and he automatically helps people just by being himself and trying to "keep his image up". he probably has enough bank to build his own hospital if he wanted to.

school and party 3-4 nights a week? so what. i did that too when i was in school. one of lebron's parties is probably equal to like a summer worth of yours, and he doesnt have to go to school to do it either

Da Heroic One
07-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Only thread I have seen Lebron get defended in. :lol

LBJ 23
07-02-2011, 07:13 AM
The funniest part is that joyner is thinking that he knows everything about Lebron's personal life just by watching him on TV and reading about him.

:facepalm

Doranku
07-02-2011, 07:33 AM
:oldlol: I hate LeBron, but I'll take his life over mine 12 times out of 10, and I don't even have a bad life at all.

Future billionaire, being arguably the best basketball player in the world, and playing basketball as my JOB? Ya'll n!ggas crazy saying you wouldn't trade places with him given the opportunity. :roll:

50inchvertical
07-02-2011, 07:42 AM
He's only 26 though. He has yrs. There are more vets like Nash, Carter, Hill, etc. who are on the wrong side of 30 and would love to have as many more shots to get at getting at least a first as possible and not waste another yr. Furthermore, even Dirk is already in his 13th season just getting his first so he is being negatively affected as well and they'll lose the momentum of their run over a 1yr work stoppage not to mention whatever CBA is agreed upon will probably break them up anyways since they were the 2nd highest payroll in the L last yr and that's what owners want to get away from.

28renyoy
07-02-2011, 06:25 PM
I wasn't talking about those threads homeboy...

Either way, you're a clown. Like I've been saying....those who hop on the net and brag....are most likely lying or exaggerating. Seen it before 100 times.

:rolleyes:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2050/10843831.jpg

first car's keys, second car's keys

and a print screen straight from my unofficial transcript

what else you want, my god damn letterman's jacket? fraternities initiation plaque? want a copy of the trust i just received? what?

apparently i'm a liar and delusional because i prefer my life to lebron's :lol

BlackJoker23
07-02-2011, 06:27 PM
shit just got real. where the durant jersey at?

Irish
07-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Joyner why is your new name not 28renyoj?

makes more sense that way.

gengiskhan
07-02-2011, 06:44 PM
same goes for

Kobe's homosexual hero complex dreams of equaling Jordan with 6th ring.

28renyoy
07-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Joyner why is your new name not 28renyoj?

makes more sense that way.

renyoy is how you would pronounce joyner backwards, or at least as close to it as you would get with letters.

oop heres the trust from last month

guess im still a delusional idiot making up stories :rolleyes:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6471/truste.jpg

ICanDunk
07-02-2011, 06:52 PM
They could have 8304804402284 seasons this year and Lebron STILL wouldn't win a ring.

cavsfanatic
07-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Lmao u are a idiot. Money is the only thing that matter u buffon

Sarcastic
07-02-2011, 11:06 PM

Lebron can fck better bitches than you.

28renyoy
07-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Lebron can fck better bitches than you.

and I can actually start a family with a girl that loves me for me and not because of my bankroll. How many self respecting girls enjoy the "LeBron James doesn't spoils everyone with his great play"? Exactly

Look at the girl he is with, she's probably a 4 or 5 and she's cheating on him.

Sarcastic
07-02-2011, 11:19 PM
and I can actually start a family with a girl that loves me for me and not because of my bankroll. How many self respecting girls enjoy the "LeBron James doesn't spoils everyone with his great play"? Exactly

None of that matters. He gets grade A prime pu$$y. He can fck supermodels if he wants to.

StacksOnDeck
07-02-2011, 11:22 PM

You expect us to believe that you have friends with your " I'm better than everyone" attitude. I would punch you in the face with this cornball sh!t.

28renyoy
07-02-2011, 11:24 PM
None of that matters. He gets grade A prime pu$$y. He can fck supermodels if he wants to.

LeBron is not banging supermodels on the reg, I guarantee that. He's banging sluts that are looking for a paycheck.

As for easy lays, welcome to fraternity life.

28renyoy
07-02-2011, 11:25 PM
You expect us to believe that you have friends with your " I'm better than everyone" attitude. I would punch you in the face with this cornball sh!t.

The "I'm better than everyone" attitude? Last time I checked I have said that I would take my life over LeBron James's, nothing more and nothing less.

Apparently I'm a douche because I posted facts to backup my view after being called a liar/delusional. Ya I'm a real douche for that.

And ya please punch me in the face

catch24
07-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Thread reeks of douchebaggery.

Samurai Swoosh
07-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Thread reeks of douchebaggery.
And lies ... and what comes off as people with insecurities about the size of their packages

:oldlol:

28renyoy
07-02-2011, 11:40 PM
And lies ... and what comes off as people with insecurities about the size of their packages

:oldlol:

lol...what haven't i proven?

SAKOTXA
07-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Anyone that stated they'll take Lebron's life over theirs...you're probably never going to accomplish anything in your life.

I am with Joyner on this one, and i would also take my life over anybody else's.

kaiiu
07-02-2011, 11:49 PM
ppl really mad cuz Joyner wouldnt trade his life with another mans?

lol u ni99as is phaggets

Simple Jack
07-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Anyone that stated they'll take Lebron's life over theirs...you're probably never going to accomplish anything in your life.

I am with Joyner on this one, and i would also take my life over anybody else's.

Or it's just being realistic. Some people, without question, will be more successful and have a better quality of life than others. LeBron is one of those people. It's not stupid to envy someone who signed a $100 million dollar deal before 18 and is playing basketball, which is probably everyone's favorite sport here, for a living, making a stupid amount of money and having fun in the process.

JustinJDW
07-03-2011, 01:32 AM
Only someone who has already completely failed with their own personal life and cares about nothing but money, would give up their life for Lebron's.

I mean seriously, you're basically giving up the people you love for money. My parents, my brothers, my life-long friends, girlfriends, career and identity, all washed away for basically as shitload of cash and fake ass friends. **** that shit.

If you guys would seriously sell out your life for money, then that's kind of sad. Lebron's life would be good for about a week, then I'd hate it. I'd beg for my own back. Everyone leeching off of you for money. Getting shitted on in the media 24/7. Being one of the most hated man in sports. Literally loosing the ability to form a real relationship with someone because every single person you met for the rest of your life will already have a pre-conceived perception of you. People around the world literally make jokes about your mom being a whore. I mean shit...

But its all good because I got mad cash? I mean how many sports cars can you possibly buy? :rolleyes:

I'm perfectly fine with my own life and being able to play baskettball without being a joke to the whole world. Like I said, only someone who's had a completely failed at their own life already and destroyed the relationships around them, would trade their life for Lebron. Sellout your family and anyone that's ever loved you for money? That some cold shit.

Simple Jack
07-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Only someone who has already completely failed with their own personal life and cares about nothing but money, would give up their life for Lebron's.

I mean seriously, you're basically giving up the people you love for money. My parents, my brothers, my life-long friends, girlfriends, career and identity, all washed away for basically as shitload of cash and fake ass friends. **** that shit.

If you guys would seriously sell out your life for money, then that's kind of sad. Lebron's life would be good for about a week, then I'd hate it. I'd beg for my own back. Everyone leeching off of you for money. Getting shitted on in the media 24/7. Being one of the most hated man in sports. Literally loosing the ability to form a real relationship with someone because every single person you met for the rest of your life will already have a pre-conceived perception of you. People around the world literally make jokes about your mom being a whore. I mean shit...

But its all good because I got mad cash? I mean how many sports cars can you possibly buy? :rolleyes:

I'm perfectly fine with my own life and being able to play baskettball without being a joke to the whole world. Like I said, only someone who's had a completely failed at their own life already and destroyed the relationships around them, would trade their life for Lebron. Sellout your family and anyone that's ever loved you for money? That some cold shit.

Clearly if family is involved it's a different story. I was under the interpretation it was just being in his social/financial position.

dee-rose
07-04-2011, 02:10 AM

I'm perfectly fine with my own life and being able to play baskettball without being a joke to the whole world. Like I said, only someone who's had a completely failed at their own life already and destroyed the relationships around them, would trade their life for Lebron. Sellout your family and anyone that's ever loved you for money? That some cold shit.:applause: :applause: :applause:

Rose
07-04-2011, 02:13 AM
I agree with Joyner entirely.

LilEddyCurry
07-04-2011, 05:13 AM
:roll: :roll: @ Joyner. Lebron is a multi million year, 6 foot 9 beast who is arguably the best player in the NBA. Your a ******* who posts in a internet forum who "says" he has a better life than Lebron James. :facepalm :facepalm

RazorBaLade
07-04-2011, 06:43 AM
:roll: :roll: @ Joyner. Lebron is a multi million year, 6 foot 9 beast who is arguably the best player in the NBA. Your a ******* who posts in a internet forum who "says" he has a better life than Lebron James. :facepalm :facepalm

you must live a sad existence if youd say goodbye to everything you know just for money and being tall.

LilEddyCurry
07-04-2011, 07:13 AM
you must live a sad existence if youd say goodbye to everything you know just for money and being tall.
No i'm just saying he shouldn't say his life is better than the life of Lebron James.

Sarcastic
07-04-2011, 08:13 AM
LeBron is not banging supermodels on the reg, I guarantee that. He's banging sluts that are looking for a paycheck.

As for easy lays, welcome to fraternity life.

How do you know that? You following him around SB all day?

The point is HE CAN, and YOU CAN'T.

Rake2204
07-04-2011, 09:53 AM

I'm perfectly fine with my own life and being able to play baskettball without being a joke to the whole world.
This viewpoint apparently seems a little unpopular, but it's generally the same stance I take. For a large portion of my life, when I thought of superstar athletes, I quickly just thought of how awesome everything would be all the time. It all seemed perfect. But as I've grown, there's a lot of intricacies beneath the surface that I honestly believe would make being someone like LeBron James quite unenviable (for me). As you mentioned Justin, I think it'd be fun to be LeBron James for a short period of time (perhaps a week, maybe longer) but I don't think I would want that life forever.

This video of LeBron James at the mall is part of what makes me think twice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciJ2iRd0yi4

You can look at that and think, "How awesome would that be? Everyone would love me." And the truth is, if I went to the mall today and I got the LeBron James treatment, it'd be pretty sweet. But if that began to happen to me every time I went to the mall, or the grocery store, or to fill my gas tank, or to pick up my child from school. . .I personally would get very tired of that very quickly. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I also would not be a fan of being talked about by the entire world, particularly in such a negative light so frequently with rumors regarding my family and girlfriend and whatnot. To have the whole world involved in my relationships and social doings would be a mess and a wreck and all sorts of horrible.

And maybe my most unpopular stance would be this: as much as I love basketball, I sometimes wonder how fun it is to play in the NBA. I mean, obviously, if someone was going to pay me millions to play a sport I already play all the time for free, I'd be all in. But I don't think it's all fun and games. I generally think it'd be terribly exhausting. A veteran role player could spend the majority of 13 years living out of a suitcase. And I know a lot of you would love that, but I'm not sure if it's fair to automatically assume we'd all love that.

My life's got problems that LeBron James' money might help rectify. But I think LeBron James' life might have problems that my type of life might help rectify. I don't know LeBron, so I don't know if he feels this way, but I bet there's been a ton of stars who came before him who yearn for the more innocent times when everyone didn't know their name, when basketball was just a game, and they knew who they could trust. Of course, a lot of stars may just keep the pedal to the metal and love every second of it forever, but I don't think that's for everybody.

My life's not perfect, but I love the way it is.

Xover
07-04-2011, 09:58 AM

lol i made a thread exactly like this even using fleetwood mac too
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224216

fleetwood mac rocks!!

nbacardDOTnet
07-04-2011, 11:19 AM

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Brian%20Scalabrine/scalring_medium.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/y%20NBA%20etc/1%20Dallas%20Mavericks/1%20Mark%20Cuban/Mark-Cuban-money.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4j4v4jtaA#t=20s

dude77
07-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Not me ... I want to be respected and be a champion of my craft first ...

:oldlol: right keep saying that to yourself .. with that kind of money you can soothe whatever 'shortcomings' you have

AlphaWolf24
07-04-2011, 01:39 PM
:oldlol: right keep saying that to yourself .. with that kind of money you can soothe whatever 'shortcomings' you have

meh......

I get top shelf hatchet wound from all over the world......

Lebron got a baby mama and got to pay for it....

Lebrons hairline looks like the McDowell archs....

My line is straight and clean

Lebron rollin a Revington

I'm rollin Hyphy 5.0

Lebron hated on by the media

I'm hated on by Jordan stans on the interwebz

Lebron living on 40,000 SQft in souf beach

I'm living on 400 .................................................

without the B!tch in my eye....

Bladers
07-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Would you trade your life for Lebron's? HELL NO!

Even people who claim they would. If they actually get a chance and are briefed with all the shit load and headache they have to deal with, they will back off immediately.

Would you trade your life for Kobe's? YES! :pimp:

Kobe is actually successful, well-liked, a champion, the best player in the NBA, has a beautiful wife and kids. That's all you can ask for, his money is just the icing on the cake.

I know Joyner would trade his for Durant's! :oldlol: