PDA

View Full Version : A college kid driving a Ferrari...

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 03:22 AM
How bad of an idea would this be?

Meticode
07-13-2011, 03:23 AM
How bad of an idea would this be?
IF you have an Ferrari, you should be able to afford a bodyguard correct?

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 03:24 AM
IF you have an Ferrari, you should be able to afford a bodyguard correct?

I don't have a ferrari and no.

Meticode
07-13-2011, 03:26 AM
I don't have a ferrari and no.
Depends on if you're a douche or not probably.

Stuckey
07-13-2011, 03:26 AM
some kids in my highschool had porsches

lots of bmws too

i've seen aston martins, maseratis and even a lambo once at my university all driven by spoiled asian immigrants

:mad: :mad: i want one!!!

N0Skillz
07-13-2011, 03:27 AM
**** YES.

GET DEM HOEs

Meticode
07-13-2011, 03:29 AM
**** YES.

GET DEM HOEs
Unless they cut off your pen!s and throw it in the garbage disposal. Which reminds me to wear my iron-clad underwear with a padlock when I sleep next to my wife.

Ass Dan
07-13-2011, 03:29 AM
Doesn't that Indian kid on here (Jay Shah?) have a Lambo?

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 03:30 AM
Doesn't that Indian kid on here (Jay Shah?) have a Lambo?

no, it was confirmed he took pictures inside someone else's lambo and tried to pass it off as his own.

Ass Dan
07-13-2011, 03:31 AM
no, it was confirmed he took pictures inside someone else's lambo and tried to pass it off as his own.

:roll:

Fuggin ISH!, never disappoints!

Scholar
07-13-2011, 03:45 AM
At my community college, there used to be an Asian dude who drove an Audi R8. He had a fine g/f, too.
I used to have pics (of the car only) on my old phone, but I unfortunately don't have that phone any longer. :cry:

Anyway, yes, it would definitely be a terrible idea to drive a Ferrari to any educational institute. Why do you ask, OP? Day dreaming about it?

Eat Like A Bosh
07-13-2011, 10:24 AM

lots of bmws too

i've seen aston martins, maseratis and even a lambo once at my university all driven by spoiled asian immigrants

I never knew Asians were that rich. How?

KeylessEntry
07-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Back when I was in college there was a persian guy who drove a ferrari 360 around campus. His ferrari had a vanity plate that said "UAE".

knickballer
07-13-2011, 10:39 AM

Well alot of them are hardworking people and it doesn't hurt that half of the doctors are asian..

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Why do you ask, OP? Day dreaming about it?

got a 250k trust last month, considered buying one.

Duderonomy
07-13-2011, 01:23 PM
because once their parents get paid they move over here. other countries are living the american dream better than we are. except indians they just work here and send 3/4th of their money back home.

bladefd
07-13-2011, 01:56 PM

I wouldn't since cars deteriorate in money too fast to be worth buying a Ferrari from a 250k trust. Lets say you buy a $150,000 Ferrari. It will drop by a few 10,000s right when you drive it off the lot. Within 5 years, it will be down maybe half the price. It's not worth it + high maintenance with expensive parts and servicing.

Maybe if you had a few million or started making half a million yearly, go on ahead.. But with 250k?? Not worth it. Go invest in something like a store or something in a decent area. Maybe buy some 500k bar or something with a partner or 2.. Better than throwing it on some Ferrari..:facepalm

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't since cars deteriorate in money too fast to be worth buying a Ferrari from a 250k trust. Lets say you buy a $150,000 Ferrari. It will drop by a few 10,000s right when you drive it off the lot. Within 5 years, it will be down maybe half the price. It's not worth it + high maintenance with expensive parts and servicing.

Maybe if you had a few million or started making half a million yearly, go on ahead.. But with 250k?? Not worth it. Go invest in something like a store or something in a decent area. Maybe buy some 500k bar or something with a partner or 2.. Better than throwing it on some Ferrari..:facepalm

I'm going to medical school and it was the first of 5 trusts/policies i will receive over the next 15 years. I was considering buying a scaglietti, 2008 or so, for around 150k. would probably get like 30k for trading in my c350 as well.

rezznor
07-13-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm going to medical school and it was the first of 5 trusts/policies i will receive over the next 15 years. I was considering buying a scaglietti, 2008 or so, for around 150k. would probably get like 30k for trading in my c350 as well.
an exotic is pretty impractical to drive around a university campus. remember you are in the same environment as a bunch of frat boys and other immature people. there will be alot of haters who are gonna fvck your shit up, not to mention constant drunk people (i'm assuming you live on or near campus?).

i wouldn't get an exotic unless i could park it in my own garage, or at least in a highrise garage where a ferrari is not uncommon.

DaHeezy
07-13-2011, 02:14 PM

lots of bmws too

Man, that's not uncommon here. Young chinese with their Ferraris and Lambos, the brown towners with the Beamers.... spoiled rich kids.

Go to the Mickey D's on 41st and W Boulevard at any given night and see these kids with their cars there. My buddy who races his car against these kids asks them how they afford these whips. All parental support. None of these kids have jobs.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 02:18 PM
an exotic is pretty impractical to drive around a university campus. remember you are in the same environment as a bunch of frat boys and other immature people. there will be alot of haters who are gonna fvck your shit up, not to mention constant drunk people (i'm assuming you live on or near campus?).

i wouldn't get an exotic unless i could park it in my own garage, or at least in a highrise garage where a ferrari is not uncommon.

im in a fraternity

IGOTGAME
07-13-2011, 02:40 PM

as a med student would would be the use of having a one? It is just gonna bring unwarranted attention...a lot of it negative. Just don't see any good things coming out of a first year med student having a ferrari except maybe a little ass...but you also will have to deal with the people thinking you are a trust fund baby as well.

bdreason
07-13-2011, 02:49 PM
I had lots of kids at my High School with Jags, Benz's, Beamers, and other sports and luxury cars... never a Ferrari though. I went to school with Steve Wozniak's (co-founder of Apple) kids, and one of his kids used to come into the full-service gas station I worked at in his convertible Jag and make me fill his tank. Whole time I was thinking "this motherfukcer". :oldlol:

Wozniak and his wife used to get full-service at my work too. They had some crazy rides, including the actual Ferrari from Ferris Buellers Day Off, and matching Acura NSX's. Wozniak never used a credit card, he would always just pull this huge fukcing wad of cash out of his pocket... shit was hilarious.

Scholar
07-13-2011, 02:55 PM

WTF? You got $250K and you're considering spending it on an exotic? Do you know the maintenance cost of a Ferrari? I do. It's ridiculous.
Back in 2008, my bro and I were making really nice pay from our separate jobs. So much so that we both started talking about buying a used Ferrari 360 Modena together and sharing it. Some people would say sharing a car is a terrible idea, but he's my only brother, and we were making bank. I mean, big time bank. I was only 18, making more money per month than I knew what to do with.
We decided to research our options, and realized that just because we could pay to own a Ferrari doesn't mean we could afford the Ferrari. Just an oil change alone is insanely overpriced!
Be smart, ren. Invest your money in a business. Make that $250K into $500K, then $750k, then $1 mill, etc. You'll be glad you did.
I wish I had taken my own advice. We didn't buy the Ferrari, but I did spend a lot of my money doing "fun" shit that I now regret. The company I worked for went out of business, my bro got laid off from his job, and now I work at a frikkin' Domino's while attending college, wondering wtf I will do with the rest of my life, while my bro is trying to open his own business.

BTW, if you feel like you really want a sports car of some sort, look into a Porsche. They're much cheaper than any Ferrari you could set your eyes on, and you won't be breaking too much into your bank trying to get regular maintenance done.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 02:57 PM
are a med student would would be the use of having a one. It is just gonna bring unwarranted attention...a lot of it negative. Just don't see any good things coming out of a first year med student having a ferrari except maybe a little ass...but you also will have to deal with the people thinking you are a trust fund baby as well.

ass isn't a problem and i just want one because it's a ferrari. the negative attention/alienation is the part im split on.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 03:01 PM
WTF? You got $250K and you're considering spending it on an exotic? Do you know the maintenance cost of a Ferrari? I do. It's ridiculous.
Back in 2008, my bro and I were making really nice pay from our separate jobs. So much so that we both started talking about buying a used Ferrari 360 Modena together and sharing it. Some people would say sharing a car is a terrible idea, but he's my only brother, and we were making bank. I mean, big time bank. I was only 18, making more money per month than I knew what to do with.
We decided to research our options, and realized that just because we could pay to own a Ferrari doesn't mean we could afford the Ferrari. Just an oil change alone is insanely overpriced!
Be smart, ren. Invest your money in a business. Make that $250K into $500K, then $750k, then $1 mill, etc. You'll be glad you did.
I wish I had taken my own advice. We didn't buy the Ferrari, but I did spend a lot of my money doing "fun" shit that I now regret. The company I worked for went out of business, my bro got laid off from his job, and now I work at a frikkin' Domino's while attending college, wondering wtf I will do with the rest of my life, while my bro is trying to open his own business.

BTW, if you feel like you really want a sports car of some sort, look into a Porsche. They're much cheaper than any Ferrari you could set your eyes on, and you won't be breaking too much into your bank trying to get regular maintenance done.

money isn't really a concern for me and i'm sure my parents would pay for the service, assuming it's a few grand a year. as for a porsche, ya i looked at getting a cayman before i got my c350. parents told me i had to pay my insurance if i got it and ya...fvck that.

im also making a steady stream of 10k per semester from school due to scholarships and depositing my tuition money into my checking account.

IGOTGAME
07-13-2011, 03:13 PM
ass isn't a problem and i just want one because it's a ferrari. the negative attention/alienation is the part im split on.

what medical school are you going to? that may also be part of the equation?

LilKateMoss
07-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Lmao, OP is so full of shit. I don't believe a ****ing word. You just need to see his posts/threads in the main to know he's a pretty stupid and lonely HS kid with a huge need for care and attention.

dunksby
07-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Another reason there aint no God!

Samurai Swoosh
07-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Do you have the money to maintain a vehicle like that?

Do you trust as a college kid driving it to school, kids getting jealous and keying it?

Do you have to overcompensate for coming up "short" in other areas of life?

:oldlol:

DropStep
07-13-2011, 03:58 PM
Troll thread is troll.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l48ubzSR7b1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Lmao, OP is so full of shit. I don't believe a ****ing word. You just need to see his posts/threads in the main to know he's a pretty stupid and lonely HS kid with a huge need for care and attention.

yep, so full of shit

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4994/keysi.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6471/truste.jpg

Gifted Mind
07-13-2011, 04:27 PM
A 250k Ferrari assuming a down payment of about 50k (20%), would cost about 100k/year to keep. There is a reason so few can afford them. You have to have enough money that you can literally just throw around.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 04:29 PM
A 250k Ferrari assuming a down payment of about 50k (20%), would cost about 100k/year to keep. There is a reason so few can afford them. You have to have enough money that you can literally just throw around.

I wouldn't be buying a 250k ferrari. it would be around 150k.

Gifted Mind
07-13-2011, 04:32 PM
I wouldn't be buying a 250k ferrari. it would be around 150k.
Okay we are still looking at least 50k/year to keep. I don't know about you, but one can do a lot with $50,000. At what point will the marginal benefit of keeping your Ferrari be less than $50,000? Something to think about.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Okay we are still looking at least 50k/year to keep. I don't know about you, but one can do a lot with $50,000. At what point will the marginal benefit of keeping your Ferrari be less than $50,000? Something to think about.

I have a very hard time believing it's 50k a year to maintain. Maybe 10k, but 50k is absurd.

Samurai Swoosh
07-13-2011, 04:35 PM
That's what I was getting at too ...

Gifted Mind
07-13-2011, 04:36 PM
I have a very hard time believing it's 50k a year to maintain. Maybe 10k, but 50k is absurd.
I'm accounting for car loans as well after a 20% (typical) down payment of about 30k for a 150k car.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm accounting for car loans as well after a 20% (typical) down payment of about 30k for a 150k car.

I'm talking about paying straight cash for the car, no loan.

Gifted Mind
07-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm talking about paying straight cash for the car, no loan.
Still insurance alone can cost you nearly 10k per year. And we haven't even got to maintenance yet. Though it won't be anywhere near 50k since you are paying straight 150k cash (which may not be wise), it can still be pretty costly.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Still insurance alone can cost you nearly 10k per year. And we haven't even got to maintenance yet. Though it won't be anywhere near 50k since you are paying straight 150k cash (which may not be wise), it can still be pretty costly.

Insurance is probably around 300 per month, would put it in my parents name, and I wouldn't have to pay for that.

Gifted Mind
07-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Insurance is probably around 300 per month, would put it in my parents name, and I wouldn't have to pay for that.
Out of curiosity, how and why did you receive this 'trust'?

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Out of curiosity, how and why did you receive this 'trust'?

parents set up several trusts/policies and i'm the sole beneficiary. this particular one was going to eat itself so i cashed it out. in all they total up to around 5 million but i won't receive them all at the same time.

JustinJDW
07-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Ask Terrelle Pryor about college kids with nice cars. He's an expert on that shit. Guy made it way too obvious he was having his hand out. Didn't even attempt to hide the damn things. Now Ohio State is getting gutted.

http://www.thebuckeyebattlecry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/terrelle-pryor-corvette.jpg

http://www.edaveryreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/a9dff_terrelle-pryor-car-p1.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/wwwexportcontent/sites/10tv/teninvestigates/stories/2011/06/01/image-pryor-car-280.jpg

mr beast
07-13-2011, 05:38 PM

ceramic brakes on ferraris require you to change them annually, each replacement is probably 8k alone

total maintenance is probably not 50k/yr but definitely more than 10k

and lastly, ferraris are not made to be DDs

but if money is not an issue, then why not. you are only young once

Scholar
07-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Ask Terrelle Pryor about college kids with nice cars. He's an expert on that shit. Guy made it way too obvious he was having his hand out. Didn't even attempt to hide the damn things. Now Ohio State is getting gutted.

http://www.thebuckeyebattlecry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/terrelle-pryor-corvette.jpg

http://www.edaveryreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/a9dff_terrelle-pryor-car-p1.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/wwwexportcontent/sites/10tv/teninvestigates/stories/2011/06/01/image-pryor-car-280.jpg

Almost anyone with steady income can afford a Nissan 350Z. We're talking about a Ferrari here. And not just any Ferrari, but a Ferrari Scaglietti.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2006/07/50700fer-.jpg

One day. . . :pimp:

Nanners
07-13-2011, 05:51 PM
If you really want to blow a huge wad of money on a sports car, I would go with a Nissan GTR or corvette zo6 or some other marginal supercar that can hang with a ferrari and costs 1/4 the price. I doubt you would get 4x as much pleasure from a ferrari than you would from a GTR. Also I dont know where you are going to school but there are parts of the country where owning an exotic is a bad idea because of weather or crime or whatever.

I also came in to a chunk of money when I graduated HS and I also blew a huge chunk of it on a car that I did not need. I regret that I didnt save my money. You should ask your parents if they think it is wise for you to spend a huge part of your trust on an exotic car while you are still in college.

asdf1990
07-13-2011, 05:52 PM
yep, so full of shit

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4994/keysi.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6471/truste.jpg

post a pic with u in the car. I just don't believe a guy with 250 grand and a rich family is such a troll on an internet forum. I can get a key of Mercedes to and pretend its mine. With the way u troll, I wouldn't be surprised if u emailed urself that message, so u can show off on the internet and pretend like u are a big shot.

-playmaker-
07-13-2011, 05:52 PM
if you spend $150k of a $250k trust fund on a car that can't be driven every day then you are retarded...for real

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 06:07 PM
post a pic with u in the car. I just don't believe a guy with 250 grand and a rich family is such a troll on an internet forum. I can get a key of Mercedes to and pretend its mine. With the way u troll, I wouldn't be surprised if u emailed urself that message, so u can show off on the internet and pretend like u are a big shot.

yep, im trying to put up that big of a front.

im not going downstairs to take a picture in my car. i have posts all over benzworld if you don't believe me

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w204-c-class/1564244-snow-led-srs-malfunction.html

Nanners
07-13-2011, 06:33 PM
yep, im trying to put up that big of a front.

im not going downstairs to take a picture in my car. i have posts all over benzworld if you don't believe me

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w204-c-class/1564244-snow-led-srs-malfunction.html

If you buy a scaglietti and leave it parked out in the snow like your did with your c-class...........:mad:

purplch0de
07-13-2011, 08:25 PM
if you spend $150k of a $250k trust fund on a car that can't be driven every day then you are retarded...for real

This

But then again I already spent 5 of the 20k bonus i got for contract renewal on stuff for my brewing hobby/rare kegged drinks.

Balla_Status
07-13-2011, 08:27 PM
im in a fraternity

The fact that you got a 250k trust fund and you're in a fraternity just makes so much sense now.

Scholar
07-13-2011, 11:11 PM
OP is a troll. Who the hell contemplates purchasing a Ferrari but spends his days on a basketball off-topic sub-forum, making racist comments about African Americans?
:rolleyes:

PowerGlove
07-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Why a new ferrari anyways?

If I had to take a ferrari, it would be f355.

heyhey
07-13-2011, 11:18 PM
just cause someone really likes Kevin Durant doesnt' mean he can't be rich.

I don't doubt the OP's got that car. I seen more than a few nice rides like that around campus.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=6182633

as for the ferrari, if it's your parents money and they don't mind. why not? up your social status around campus for sure.

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 11:30 PM
OP is a troll. Who the hell contemplates purchasing a Ferrari but spends his days on a basketball off-topic sub-forum, making racist comments about African Americans?
:rolleyes:

what exactly should i be doing? im home for the summer

Balla_Status
07-13-2011, 11:38 PM

get a job?

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 11:47 PM
get a job?

for what reason?

ballup
07-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Throwing parties

tpols
07-13-2011, 11:49 PM
get a job?
Why would a spoiled kid with 250k in the bank need a summer job where he'd make 3 or 4k at the most?

I guess he could get an internship for his resume..

28renyoy
07-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Throwing parties

none of my high school friends live here anymore and all of my college friends are hours away. not really much to do here.

N0Skillz
07-14-2011, 01:18 AM
none of my high school friends live here anymore and all of my college friends are hours away. not really much to do here.

where do you go to college? Also I wouldn't use 150k on a Ferrari also.... Also I don't think maintenance would be as expensive as some are implying.

Scholar
07-14-2011, 02:29 AM
where do you go to college? Also I wouldn't use 150k on a Ferrari also.... Also I don't think maintenance would be as expensive as some are implying.

It wouldn't be $100K as one of the posters said. Idk where the hell he got that from, but it definitely would be expensive to maintain a Ferrari. Why do you think most people don't daily drive theirs?

imlmf
07-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Well alot of them are hardworking people and it doesn't hurt that half of the doctors are asian..

or their dads got the money through corruption in china and smuggle it abroad where he sent his family and kids to

how many doctors can afford a lambo or ferrari for their kids?

All Net
07-14-2011, 04:50 AM
They are great to drive but not much good when you are starting a family.

bluechox2
07-14-2011, 12:47 PM
ferrari's are nice but id stick with a classic benz

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 12:50 PM
They are great to drive but not much good when you are starting a family.

yep, im planning on starting a family soon :rolleyes:

StroShow4
07-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Upgrade from the C350 to an E350 and save the rest.

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Upgrade from the C350 to an E350 and save the rest.

my first car was an e350

8BeastlyXOIAD
07-14-2011, 02:47 PM
my first car was an e350

talking shiit

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 02:50 PM
talking shiit

still have the keys from it

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1940/carkeys.jpg

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 02:51 PM
talking shiit

Why are you fu<ks playing into this dildo, let this thread die. Oh and i have a later model E320 mercedes and i have the same exact key. Keys dont mean shit dumbass... i do not believe someone apart of the benzworld forum (such as myself) does not have a picture of them with their vehicle somewhere...

Coach A
07-14-2011, 02:56 PM
my first car was an e350
Spoiled kids living off their parents. Too stupid to do anything for themselves and for life will depend on their parents to get them everything. Will always be looked upon by society as the 'worthless piece of sh*ts but just had good parents' types of people. Are and will stay NOBODIES without their parents. :facepalm America will never respect you!

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Spoiled kids living off their parents. Too stupid to do anything for themselves and for life will depend on their parents to get them everything. Will always be looked upon by society as the 'worthless piece of sh*ts but just had good parents' types of people. Are and will stay NOBODIES without their parents. :facepalm America will never respect you!

i have a 4.0 in biochemistry and i'm going to medical school you clown

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 03:06 PM

Was this joyner82 guy always a troll?

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 03:08 PM

Was this joyner82 guy always a troll?

you think im joking? want to see an ss of my unofficial transcript?

i'm also in phi beta kappa which you have to have a 3.9 to even get an invite

StroShow4
07-14-2011, 03:49 PM
my first car was an e350

I traded my '05 c230 for an '06 e350 in June, and I don't think I would get another c-class. Too small. I love the e350.

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 03:52 PM
I traded my '05 c230 for an '06 e350 in June, and I don't think I would get another c-class. Too small. I love the e350.

I enjoy my E klass :cheers: , C is for Chumps

Coach A
07-14-2011, 04:27 PM

3 things

1. No you don't

2. Either way, you haven't done sh*t for yourself in life

3. The fact you actually said the above now makes me doubt all your stories

The American education system isn't so bad that they will let half-retarded (based on your posts) kids get that good of grades.

IGOTGAME
07-14-2011, 04:32 PM

and who really cares.

what kind of loser really comes on a message board flaunting a gpa, med school and receiving a trust. This is either flame or you are just a sad individual.

So you are either a liar, a douche or more likely a bit of both.

Best,

Someone who can read through bull shit

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 04:34 PM

3 things

1. No you don't

2. Either way, you haven't done sh*t for yourself in life

3. The fact you actually said the above now makes me doubt all your stories

The American education system isn't so bad that they will let half-retarded (based on your posts) kids get that good of grades.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7378/gpav.jpg

i have backed up literally every claim i have ever made on this board. it's quite humorous that people still doubt me. soon the you're a douchebag posts will come in as the realization that im not lying begins to set in.

i'm a bad guy for responding with facts to flame posts

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 04:36 PM
and who really cares.

what kind of loser really comes on a message board flaunting a gpa, med school and receiving a trust. This is either flame or you are just a sad individual.

So you are either a liar, a douche or more likely a bit of both.

Best,

Someone who can read through bull shit

i was asked where i got the money to afford a ferrari, i answered the question. i was told i hadn't done shit with my life, i proved otherwise.

i get flamed for simply responding to people bashing me yet those flaming me are ignored. that's cool.

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 04:39 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7378/gpav.jpg

i have backed up literally every claim i have ever made on this board. it's quite humorous that people still doubt me. soon the you're a douchebag posts will come in as the realization that im not lying begins to set in.

i'm a bad guy for responding with facts to flame posts

Me too, check out my shit:

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/7/19416364523-orig.jpg

Lebowsky
07-14-2011, 04:42 PM

OMG! :bowdown:

Coach A
07-14-2011, 04:42 PM

Forget buying Ferraris, this guy can MAKE 250k Ferrari's within an hour!

purplch0de >>> gayner82

IGOTGAME
07-14-2011, 04:48 PM
i was asked where i got the money to afford a ferrari, i answered the question. i was told i hadn't done shit with my life, i proved otherwise.

i get flamed for simply responding to people bashing me yet those flaming me are ignored. that's cool.

it all doesn't make sense. Young successful kid, that is top 1% of his class with a huge trust fund, comes to a basketball forum to ask for advice about purchasing an expensive car.

Either you are a weird aspie loser or a liar. I stick by that. No need to prove me long because anything you screenshot will just further convince me you are an aspie loser.

Coach A
07-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Seeing his poor thread construction of "top 10 players in the NBA" in the NBA Forum,

I'm completely convinced that this guy is so stupid that he doesn't even realize how stupid it is to make all this stuff up. In fact, one can quickly go over his basketball arguments and would assume this is a 10 year old kid they are talking to not even someone who has entered college. And he also thinks these so called "screenshots" make up for everything and this is considered 'cool' for modern day kids. :facepalm

pete's montreux
07-14-2011, 05:07 PM
I believe him, but I can't see spending 150k on a Ferrari, even though I'm the biggest Ferrari stan on ISH.

I'd spend 50K less and get a GTR, no doubt about it. Drop another 20-30k on mods.

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 05:16 PM
I believe him, but I can't see spending 150k on a Ferrari, even though I'm the biggest Ferrari stan on ISH.

I'd spend 50K less and get a GTR, no doubt about it. Drop another 20-30k on mods.

But at the end of the day your fatass will still be fat and pulling chicks will be just as difficult causing you to rely on either 1) rape 2) underage chicks 3) online dating as your main source of female interaction.

LeFraud James
07-14-2011, 05:17 PM

Speaking my language. :cheers:

You are a smart man, good sir.

pete's montreux
07-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Speaking my language. :cheers:

You are a smart man, good sir.

A Lotus, a ZR1 and the GTR are the best bang for your buck high performance vehicles on the market, unless I'm forgetting something. I think the GTR can be had for like 100k still, right?

pete's montreux
07-14-2011, 05:28 PM
http://www.futureautoconcept.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Ferrari-612-Scaglietti-1.jpg

http://www.allaeas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/2012-Nissan-GT-R.jpg

No contest to me, but hey, can't really go wrong with a Ferrari.

LeFraud James
07-14-2011, 05:29 PM
A Lotus, a ZR1 and the GTR are the best bang for your buck high performance vehicles on the market, unless I'm forgetting something. I think the GTR can be had for like 100k still, right?

More or less around 100k.

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 06:03 PM
edit: ya i probably shouldn't post my actual transcript

Coach A
07-14-2011, 06:13 PM
edit: ya i probably shouldn't post my actual transcript
We don't need another screenshot from you with a random or made-up transcript.

How about you SHOW us that you're not a complete retard through your posts on ISH? I understand ISH posts should not be the holy grail to judge someone, but you come across as a pre-teen through your posts. That's a BIG red signal. Posts do a good job reflecting at least your thinking and honestly you think like a 12 year old at best. GTFO with that 4.0 :roll: At least now I know this whole thing is a made-up story. At 1st I was starting to believe that your parents might actually be rich or something

catch24
07-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Lol at this kid being exposed in his own thread :oldlol:

Stuckey
07-14-2011, 06:24 PM
i rather go on a world tour with that money, then take the rest and gamble with it in the market

buy yourself a porsche instead, should still get em hoez

Coach A
07-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Also kid how old are you? Be honest.

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 06:57 PM
AAAAAND time to destroy the thread

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3296/picture0016bi.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3884/picture0017d.jpg
1st car which is currently sitting my a garage my parents have. they kept it for lulz when i got my new car and it hasnt moved.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4988/transcript.jpg

Coach A
07-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Again, how old are you?

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Again, how old are you?

So how exactly am I lying? a pre-teen making up stories on the internet? :lol

Coach A
07-14-2011, 07:05 PM
So how exactly am I lying? a pre-teen making up stories on the internet? :lol
I'll tell you after you tell me your real age

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:09 PM
I'll tell you after you tell me your real age

You're so mad. Your disposition has been transposed entirely and you have no base.

Kids this entire "you're a liar" thing is amusing. All of these things I have stated in this thread are all factual, but they all fall under axioms society places upon us as people to distinguish each from one another. Learn to transcend these things and you'll be a greater person.

Coach A
07-14-2011, 07:10 PM
You're so mad. Your disposition has been transposed entirely and you have no base.

Kids this entire "you're a liar" thing is amusing. All of these things I have stated in this thread are all factual, but they all fall under axioms society places upon us as people to distinguish each from one another. Learn to transcend these things and you'll be a greater person.

Afraid to tell me your age or what? Or do you realize you are already on the edge of exposure?

If you are so confident you are telling the truth everywhere, why are you hesitant to tell me your real age? Tell me your real age if you are telling the truth. This shouldn't be hard...unless you have been lying.

ballup
07-14-2011, 07:10 PM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4988/transcript.jpg
Your cumulative GPA is a spotless 4.00 yet you had two Bs in the fall semester. :hammerhead:

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Your cumulative GPA is a spotless 4.00 yet you had two Bs in the fall semester. :hammerhead:

That's fall 2011 you clown. I haven't taken it yet, the 3.00's are how many hours the classes are

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Afraid to tell me your age or what? Or do you realize you are already on the edge of exposure?

If you are so confident you are telling the truth everywhere, why are you hesitant to tell me your real age? Tell me your real age if you are telling the truth. This shouldn't be hard...unless you have been lying.

Im not going to tell you my age because I don't want to get into a flame war about how I'm immature. I'm in college, that places it within a narrow frame.

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 07:16 PM
:rolleyes: those are units

tomtucker
07-14-2011, 07:17 PM
http://www.derynsonlinegaff.co.uk/Images/GTASan8.jpg

Coach A
07-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Im not going to tell you my age because I don't want to get into a flame war about how I'm immature. I'm in college, that places it within a narrow frame.

After displaying all this information you are having trouble disclosing your age?

Can you make it anymore obvious that you are hiding something? Think for a second, a person who has nothing to hide would not have any trouble telling their age especially after telling us everything you have.

I won't flame you about anything. I will just expose you. And if you aren't afraid of exposure, then what is your age? If you know you have been lying, don't tell us your age.

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:23 PM
After displaying all this information you are having trouble disclosing your age?

Can you make it anymore obvious that you are hiding something? Think for a second, a person who has nothing to hide would not have any trouble telling their age especially after telling us everything you have.

I won't flame you about anything. I will just expose you. And if you aren't afraid of exposure, then what is your age? If you know you have been lying, don't tell us your age.

:roll: i'm 21

Coach A
07-14-2011, 07:25 PM
:roll: i'm 21

Fabulous. Didn't need it. Let's put it all toghether now...

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Fabulous. Didn't need it. Let's put it all toghether now...

I'm going to get my popcorn ready. I can't wait to hear this exposure.

tomtucker
07-14-2011, 07:36 PM
good grades in physical chemistry , to be a scientist i guess ?

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:37 PM
good grades in physical chemistry , to be a scientist i guess ?

i'm going to medical school, im just majoring in biochem because it looks good on an application

Coach A
07-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Ok so here we have this half-retarded/kid/homo/late 20s fat guy (one of those), making all these big claims.

My #1 argument for why he is lying is just read his posts. Sure posts are not the holy grain to judge someone, but honestly, he thinks like a HS drop-out (and dropping out because he was too stupid to graduate)

So the whole age thing...

1. He claims he is 21

His last screename was Joyner82 or something. Last time I checked, when people put a number like that next to their screenname, its almost ALWAYS their birth year. 82 => 1982, sounds reasonable for a birth year. I don't recall any NBA player having #82. Someone born in 82...must be what, 28 years old now? 28renroy? Maybe that's where he got the idea to write it all backwards. Which he failed to do anyways because he wasn't smart enough.

2. In this thread he claimed he was going to medical school next year
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228975&page=2

Yet as far as I can tell he is enrolled at his undergraduate for next year (Fall 2011) according to his transcript.

Even here it would seem as if he is talking about going to Med-School next fall. Yet he only has 90 credits it seems. I have a son and daughter who go to school, and I know it takes at least 180 credits to graduate and get a BS. That's 2 years of work he has left. And he is approaching his SENIOR year. And still has basic level Physic and Calc classes to take. Med-school next year? Get outta here

3. Many have asked him which school he goes to. He avoided this question every time it was asked. And continues to do so. Watch. Joyner which school do you go to?

4. Earlier his fall schedule he posted looked like: Physical Chem, Calculus, etc. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228633&page=6

There was no mention of Modern Physics. Which apparently is what his schedule now says. Hard to keep track of a fake schedule huh...

5. Read his posts

There just seems to be too many holes in this story. And once again joyner, how about you don't sound so stupid? That is your #1 tell. You can't even make a logical argument. Just listen to yourself. If you want to convince me or others, screenshots won't help, try making intelligent arguments in a NBA debate.

tomtucker
07-14-2011, 07:47 PM
i'm going to medical school, im just majoring in biochem because it looks good on an application
I see, doctor eh ?.....checking up on sick people is not allways fun.....i could never be a doctor, i would be too afraid of catching something :lol ........btw, if healthcare in the US becomes free of charge, will doctors salarys not fall drastic ? :confusedshrug:

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 07:50 PM
I see, doctor eh ?.....checking up on sick people is not allways fun.....i could never be a doctor, i would be too afraid of catching something :lol ........btw, if healthcare in the US becomes free of charge, will doctors salarys not fall drastic ? :confusedshrug:

Yes they will. Being in the medical field I can tell you being a doctor these days is not a good decision. Even a doctorate in bio is difficult as many are spending 2-3 years as post docs getting paid crap. This is coming from my experience here at USC.

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 07:54 PM
1. He claims he is 21

His last screename was Joyner82 or something. Last time I checked, when people put a number like that next to their screenname, its almost ALWAYS their birth year. 82 => 1982, sounds reasonable for a birth year. I don't recall any NBA player having #82. Someone born in 82...must be what, 28 years old now? 28renroy? Maybe that's where he got the idea to write it all backwards. Which he failed to do anyways because he wasn't smart enough.

82 has no relevance, it's just a number

post was made 2 weeks ago. are you implying a year from now=this fall?

Yet as far as I can tell he is enrolled at his undergraduate for next year (Fall 2011) according to his transcript.

Even here it would seem as if he is talking about going to Med-School next fall. Yet he only has 90 credits it seems. I have a son and daughter who go to school, and I know it takes at least 180 credits to graduate and get a BS. That's 2 years of work he has left. And he is approaching his SENIOR year. And still has basic level Physic and Calc classes to take. Med-school next year? Get outta here

it takes 120-130 credits to graduate, not 180. are you retarded? and basic physics/calculus classes?

modern physics is one of my last classes you fool. im minoring in physics. calculus 3 is base? really? lol

3. Many have asked him which school he goes to. He avoided this question every time it was asked. And continues to do so. Watch. Joyner which school do you go to?

ask the people on the forum, they know

4. Earlier his fall schedule he posted looked like: Physical Chem, Calculus, etc. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228633&page=6

There was no mention of Modern Physics. Which apparently is what his schedule now says. Hard to keep track of a fake schedule huh...

registered for classes last week, i was on probation because i was caught serving alcohol to minors and had to attend counseling from a substance abuse officer on campus before it was released. that is what i thought my

any other bright ideas champ?

What the hell am I lying about here? please tell me?

I've posted my car with an ISH label on it. My old car with an ISH label on it. And my transcript. How could I be lying, please tell me.

tomtucker
07-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Yes they will. Being in the medical field I can tell you being a doctor these days is not a good decision. Even a doctorate in bio is difficult as many are spending 2-3 years as post docs getting paid crap. This is coming from my experience here at USC.
I see, does a doctor now get payed per consultation with each patient ? , and in the future it could be a fixed income controlled by the government ? regardless of how many patients the doctor have ?

28renyoy
07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Also just for the record, im not going into medicine for the money. I'm going into it to maybe save a life someday. Financially I'm secure for life through my parents.

Coach A
07-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Also just for the record, im not going into medicine for the money. I'm going into it to maybe save a life someday. Financially I'm secure for life through my parents.
The only time you will be going into medicine is for treatment

heyhey
07-14-2011, 08:38 PM
:roll: why are people getting all riled up in this thread trying to discredit the OP?

Is it that inconceivable that there's some rich kid with good gpa on ISH?

Coach A
07-14-2011, 08:40 PM
:roll: why are people getting all riled up in this thread trying to discredit the OP?

Is it that inconceivable that there's some rich kid with good gpa on ISH?
If its a poster with the mentality of a 10 year old saying all of this
Then there is a strong reason to believe he is lying. Common sense.

purplch0de
07-14-2011, 09:13 PM
I see, does a doctor now get payed per consultation with each patient ? , and in the future it could be a fixed income controlled by the government ? regardless of how many patients the doctor have ?

Depends if the physician is in family practice or general practice

Scholar
07-14-2011, 10:55 PM
I think OP is a liar. C'mon now. Who the hell in medical school would spend his/her free time on a basketball forum's off-topic sub-forum? Makes no sense.
Either he's a liar or a complete douchebag. Anybody else notice this loser has posted in every other thread bashing black people? :rolleyes:
You've got too much time on your hands, you loser.

TylerOO
07-14-2011, 11:17 PM
I think OP is a liar. C'mon now. Who the hell in medical school would spend his/her free time on a basketball forum's off-topic sub-forum? Makes no sense.
Either he's a liar or a complete douchebag. Anybody else notice this loser has posted in every other thread bashing black people? :rolleyes:
You've got too much time on your hands, you loser.

What should he be doing then? Anyone can do whatever they want in their free time. I fcuking hate joyner but hes telling the truth. dont be mad bruh.

TylerOO
07-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Ok so here we have this half-retarded/kid/homo/late 20s fat guy (one of those), making all these big claims.

My #1 argument for why he is lying is just read his posts. Sure posts are not the holy grain to judge someone, but honestly, he thinks like a HS drop-out (and dropping out because he was too stupid to graduate)

1. He claims he is 21

5. Read his posts

There just seems to be too many holes in this story. And once again joyner, how about you don't sound so stupid? That is your #1 tell. You can't even make a logical argument. Just listen to yourself. If you want to convince me or others, screenshots won't help, try making intelligent arguments in a NBA debate.

:roll: holy shit dude, get off his nuts. that is just pathetic, its obvious your jealous cuz this dude is doing something with his life. wow its pathetic how mad u r. haaha

Dizzle-2k7
07-15-2011, 12:01 AM

1. He claims he is 21

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Balla_Status
07-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Congrats dude...you can memorize where the **** mitochondria is located in a cell. Doesnt mean shit. Biochem isn't hard.

Sack up and do engineering. That looks even better when applying to med school.

Balla_Status
07-15-2011, 12:25 AM

Have some pride and integrity in yourself and break through that. You'll earn more real life respect. I doubt you've ever worked hard in your life.

Scholar
07-15-2011, 12:25 AM
What should he be doing then? Anyone can do whatever they want in their free time. I fcuking hate joyner but hes telling the truth. dont be mad bruh.

What I am getting at is that the dude clearly isn't doing what he says he's doing. If I had a 4.0 GPA in med school, have money to buy a Ferrari, etc., I wouldn't be on this forum. My social life would be much better than it currently is. And trust me, my social life isn't terrible.
I'll agree that anyone can do what they please, so if they desire spending their free time on this site, go on ahead. No sweat off my back; however, I doubt this douchebag's claims.
You would think somebody who is actually going through the hardship of med school (I have plenty of relatives who have gone through it and become successful doctors), they'd be modest. I don't think anybody actually going through what this dude claims to be going through would want to come on here and brag about it. :confusedshrug:
Just my .02 cents. I'm broke, though, so maybe I should've kept those 0.02 cents. I could've used them for something useful. :cry:

Andrei89
07-15-2011, 05:33 AM
The first "ISH" is Photoshopped on the Mercedes.

I didn't read thread but herd you had a Lambo or Ferrari?

Where are pics and why aren't you in any of the cars dawgy?

So pathetic:lol :lol

Why are you not in any of the cars dawgy?

Why are you not in any of the cars dawgy?

If you reply to this post, which you won't, unless in the reply is a picture with you in a Ferrari, don't bother.

Brunch@Five
07-15-2011, 06:19 AM
Pointless thread. I'm not saying OP is lying, but no one is believing stuff like that on the internet. Though I don't see how someone with a great real life shouldn't be on a basketball forum. If he was wasting his time playing World of Warcraft, yes. Occasionally posting on a message board? You can do that with a lots of hobbies, job or whatever.

What I'm getting from posters using that argument is that they consider themselves huge losers in RL.

That said: I wouldn't buy a Ferrari. Get yourself a nice car between $50k and $100k that doesn't cost too much in maintenance.

Take Your Lumps
07-15-2011, 08:44 AM
AAAAAND time to destroy the thread

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3296/picture0016bi.jpg

That's a pretty poor shop job....look at those letters. :oldlol:

What happened to the hood ornament?

Fatal9
07-15-2011, 09:14 AM
time to take a pic of my dad's beamer and pretend it's mine...

anyways if you are serious, get a fukkin aston martin, pure class and cheaper. ferrari's are too ostentatious.

Fatal9
07-15-2011, 09:19 AM
and impressed if you keep up your grades with a trust fund backing you. i got money for my 21st too, not close to how much you are apparently getting but put a lot of it in stocks (made money), gambled a lot (initially made money then lost it lol, ended up a little bit down in the end), but lost so much motivation in school. was easily my worst semester, i was dropping classes to go on vacations.

IamSofaKing
07-15-2011, 11:15 AM
I see some rich Asian kids driving M3s over here

NugzFan
07-15-2011, 12:01 PM

:oldlol: :applause:

VishaltotheG
07-15-2011, 12:15 PM
OP is a complete f*ggot on so many levels.

First of all, he needs to post his ENTIRE transcript before I believe he has a 4.0 GPA.

Second, he needs to tell me which school he goes to.

Third, he needs to realize that it is near impossible to get a 4.0 in biochemistry while doing all those extracurriculars and thus he's probably lying, which is why he should post the entire transcript.

Fourth, he needs to stop being an egotistical prick about "going to medical school". I am pre-med too but I'm not going to tell you guys what my GPA is unless you ask. Then I would just PM it to you.

Fifth, he needs to post his MCAT score. No MCAT score = No medical school

Dude does not come off as a medical student at all. He posts like a retard and does not have good deductive skills at all. Joyner, if you are really going to be a doctor, I hope you go to jail for all the lives you are going to f*ck up because of your mindf*kingly retarded brain.

Scholar
07-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Pointless thread. I'm not saying OP is lying, but no one is believing stuff like that on the internet. Though I don't see how someone with a great real life shouldn't be on a basketball forum. If he was wasting his time playing World of Warcraft, yes. Occasionally posting on a message board? You can do that with a lots of hobbies, job or whatever.

What I'm getting from posters using that argument is that they consider themselves huge losers in RL.

That said: I wouldn't buy a Ferrari. Get yourself a nice car between $50k and $100k that doesn't cost too much in maintenance.

Key word right there in bold. He doesn't "occasionally" post here. He posts "all the ****ing time." That wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for him trolling whenever he does post. Notice all the recent "black people" threads? He's been saying troll-type shit in all of them. I don't think the majority of us are losers in real life. The majority of us actually have lives off the internet. I just think it's sad that this douchebag comes on here to brag about what he may or may not have.
I could go on and on about all the cool shit I've done in my life, but I won't. I could even provide photo evidence of me doing most of those things, but again, I won't. I see no point in it.
If someone seriously has to come onto a message board to brag about shit he may or may not have/had, it's pretty pathetic. Other than TylerOO, the rest of us aren't going to suddenly start saying, "Man, this guy is dope! I wish I knew him in real life!" No.
Also, for someone who is supposed to be highly intelligent, his posts seem so childish.
I don't want to seem obsessed with hating him. I don't. This isn't even sweat off of my back. I just think it's pathetic for someone to come online & brag about nothing. Get a life.

N0Skillz
07-15-2011, 12:38 PM
OP is a complete f*ggot on so many levels.

First of all, he needs to post his ENTIRE transcript before I believe he has a 4.0 GPA.

Second, he needs to tell me which school he goes to.

Third, he needs to realize that it is near impossible to get a 4.0 in biochemistry while doing all those extracurriculars and thus he's probably lying, which is why he should post the entire transcript.

Fourth, he needs to stop being an egotistical prick about "going to medical school". I am pre-med too but I'm not going to tell you guys what my GPA is unless you ask. Then I would just PM it to you.

Fifth, he needs to post his MCAT score. No MCAT score = No medical school

Dude does not come off as a medical student at all. He posts like a retard and does not have good deductive skills at all. Joyner, if you are really going to be a doctor, I hope you go to jail for all the lives you are going to f*ck up because of your mindf*kingly retarded brain.

I endorse this message. So I quoted you and will continue quoting this.

VishaltotheG
07-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Oh, and he also has to post a pic of himself right next to his car and his keys. No photoshop bullsh*t.

Balla_Status
07-16-2011, 12:41 AM
He goes to University of Texas.

purplch0de
07-16-2011, 05:22 AM
That's a pretty poor shop job....look at those letters. :oldlol:

What happened to the hood ornament?

new benzs dont rock em no more. i like mine though, a sign of luxury

brantonli
07-16-2011, 06:04 AM
While you haven't posted any specific information, if you, the OP, continue on like this, it's quite likely that with the internet as it is, when you apply for a job to a firm that is particularly thorough in its internet background checks, this will come up. Just saying, you don't want to seem like a complete d*ck before you even apply...

tomtucker
07-16-2011, 01:01 PM
He goes to University of Texas.
could be, this could be the license plate

http://www.theus50.com/images/state-licenses/texas-license.jpg

any excuse to show my Rangers some love
.http://media.kentucky.com/smedia/2011/07/09/00/13/454-133sAk.AuSt.55.jpg