PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant's finals performances: He's not all that great.

BEAST Griffin
07-13-2011, 11:19 PM
He does have some choker in him. And it's even his teammates who usually hit the big shots in the playoffs. Let's just look at his finals performances:

00 - Played like crap
01 - Played like crap
02 - Played like he's supposed to
04 - Played like crap
08 - Played like crap
09 - His best finals performance
10 - Played like he's supposed to (6/24 game 7 though)

He has never dominated in the finals. And more often than not he underperforms.

Scoooter
07-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Yep.

iamgine
07-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Are these 'play like crap' just opinion or any reasonable evidence behind it?

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Are these 'play like crap' just opinion or any reasonable evidence behind it?

He's just trolling...at least I hope.

DixieNourmous
07-13-2011, 11:39 PM
Clippers fans have jealousy oozing from their a$$es

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/7877887211.gif

OP is as irrelevant as the Clippers are.

DetroitPistonFan
07-13-2011, 11:39 PM
LeBron who is the top 2 player in the NBA also played like crap in the Finals. Great players can't shoot a great percentage in the Finals in the zone era. LeBron also isn't all that great. Hell, Jordan isn't all that great either in the during the 2nd 3peat.

AlphaWolf24
07-13-2011, 11:42 PM
I thought winning doesn't really matter....it's just Luck and random supernatural event's...you know..."team accomplishments"....so Finals..psst shhhhhhminals....

so his 29PPG 7REB 6AST in 01' Playoff's.....:bowdown:
02':bowdown:

09':bowdown:
10':bowdown:
08':bowdown:

(sips milkshake)....next

Heavincent
07-13-2011, 11:56 PM
I thought winning doesn't really matter....it's just Luck and random supernatural event's...you know..."team accomplishments"....so Finals..psst shhhhhhminals....

Winning championships is so 1990's. It's all about the advanced individual stats now.

PER >>>>> Championships

Micku
07-14-2011, 12:04 AM
LeBron who is the top 2 player in the NBA also played like crap in the Finals. Great players can't shoot a great percentage in the Finals in the zone era. LeBron also isn't all that great. Hell, Jordan isn't all that great either in the during the 2nd 3peat.

So what about Wade? Wade played better than either of them.

Besides, it would be interesting to see how often teams did actually play zone. Not many of them do. But I guess the roam around thing is the advantage, but it's mainly how they defend.

Basketball Dirk
07-14-2011, 12:12 AM
I expected him to explode several times in the finals based on the hype and actually looked forward to it. But he never did.

AlphaWolf24
07-14-2011, 12:21 AM
Winning championships is so 1990's. It's all about the advanced individual stats now.

PER >>>>> Championships

yes Imaginary stats>winning.....

NBA Finals commercials show all the players clutching a paper and hoping one day...they might get 52.17873726397 PER

Heavincent
07-14-2011, 12:27 AM
yes Imaginary stats>winning.....

NBA Finals commercials show all the players clutching a paper and hoping one day...they might get 52.17873726397 PER

:cheers:

I.R.Beast
07-14-2011, 12:58 AM
So what about Wade? Wade played better than either of them.

Besides, it would be interesting to see how often teams did actually play zone. Not many of them do. But I guess the roam around thing is the advantage, but it's mainly how they defend.

team generally dont play straight zones....but use man zone combinations or zone concepts if you will....I.e. sagging off of inferior offensive players to help their teammates or deny particular players the ball. So despite teams not running true zones they still take advantage of zone defense being legal to play better team defense than they could've in the 90s

The-Legend-24
07-14-2011, 01:09 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/24ya73s.jpg

Clippers fan, talking shit. :lol

Boston C's
07-14-2011, 01:28 AM
The only finals I recall kobe playing bad was against the pistons in 04

imlmf
07-14-2011, 02:38 AM
kobe is great and all, top 20 all time maybe

but nobody except for kobe d!ck slurpers ever put him in the same breathe as the true legends

All Net
07-14-2011, 02:59 AM
kobe is great and all, top 20 all time maybe

but nobody except for kobe d!ck slurpers ever put him in the same breathe as the true legends
Actually most rank him in the top 10 apart from sad people who try and discredit him like this idiot troll griffin who does nothing but troll. He will be banned soon.

RazorBaLade
07-14-2011, 03:20 AM
I expected him to explode several times in the finals based on the hype and actually looked forward to it. But he never did.

same but i mean he had GAMES where he went off... never ful series he just always has 1 or 2 meh or bad games that brings everything down.............

Force
07-14-2011, 03:22 AM
Kobe was very poor in his first NBA finals. He played bad every game except for 1 great game when Shaq fouled out, I think that was a double OT game. Pretty sure he had a 4-20 game and game after game he took really bad shots. That is how Kobe has been until the latter part of his career though.

He was absolutely garbage in the 04 Pistons series. He shot horribly but worst of all he was a very bad teammate. Very frustrating series to watch. I'd say out of the 7 trips to the NBA finals, he's had maybe 2 solid series.

I believe Kobe's FG% has been in the 30%-39% range for 17 out of his 39 career finals games, nearly half of his games. People often forget what the young boneheaded Kobe played like. He was a bad teammate and took bad shots too often. Shaq was so ridiculous and the team had a lot of good role players so they still won a 3 peat, but I really thought that team should have been able to win 5 in a row. Kobe just wasn't mature enough at the time. It's sort of crazy to think about. As great as Kobe is, it wasn't until about 2007 where he started to play the game more "correctly" Phil Jackson said it in his own words, Kobe wasn't ready to be a leader until his 12th season in the league. That is basically Phil's quote.

As for the Wade mention, yes, it should be common knowledge and not even debatable that Wade's 06 finals run is the greatest performance in the finals for a perimeter player since Jordan. It's not even a discussion.

This isn't about who is better or anything. It's fact that Kobe has been subpar ever since his first trip to the finals.

I dare people here to go back and watch those series. Kobe was a totally different player, he took really bad shots out of the offense.

imlmf
07-14-2011, 04:55 AM
Actually most rank him in the top 10 apart from sad people who try and discredit him like this idiot troll griffin who does nothing but troll. He will be banned soon.

LOL not if you go out to the real world and outside the kobe d!ck slurping cult between kaiiu, Mr.Jabbar, Jack4 and the likes. His finals performance says it all, he's not on the same level as Bird/Magic/Jordan

sagr32
07-14-2011, 05:00 AM
LOL not if you go out to the real world and outside the kobe d!ck slurping cult between kaiiu, Mr.Jabbar, Jack4 and the likes. His finals performance says it all, he's not on the same level as Bird/Magic/Jordan
of course not those are top 5 players of all time. Kobe doesn't even have an argument for being top 5 but he damn sure is right there with Shaq/Duncan/Hakeem on the second half of the top 10

All Net
07-14-2011, 05:02 AM

Who said Kobe is in the top 3? Most would rank him anywhere from 7-10 right now

The-Legend-24
07-14-2011, 05:03 AM
of course not those are top 5 players of all time. Kobe doesn't even have an argument for being top 5 but he damn sure is right there with Shaq/Duncan/Hakeem on the second half of the top 10
I wouldn't say he doesn't have a case, by accolades, record breaking, longevity, and being a great all-around player for most of his career you could make a case, As for me i have him in the 6-10 range.

sagr32
07-14-2011, 05:07 AM
I wouldn't say he doesn't have a case, by accolades, record breaking, longevity, and being a great all-around player for most of his career you could make a case, As for me i have him in the 6-10 range.
I may have overstated it but either way you agree that he belongs in the second half of the top ten I personally have him 9th

Bring-Your-Js
07-14-2011, 05:48 AM

O'Neal is probably the best Finals performer of all-time, at least among those with multiple appearances. The only series he wasn't mind boggling great in was 2006. In the 95 loss, he put up 28/13 on 60%. In 04, 27/11 on 63%. 2000-2002 everybody knows the drill.

OmniStrife
07-14-2011, 06:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hNtMM.png

FTFY

KenneBell
07-14-2011, 12:20 PM
I'd say out of the 7 trips to the NBA finals, he's had maybe 2 solid series.

Really? I can name 4. I didn't think his '01 and '10 series were bad at all. I don't why people suggest they were either. The only thing you could really point to being off would be his FG%. He still contributed 25/8/6 in the series against Philly and played some great defense. Let's not forget he was very facing a great defensive team at the time.

People saying Kobe had a bad series in '10 puts me off as well. He outplayed everyone else in that series. He was a factor in every game which is something you can't say about any other player. I don't know why people were expecting him to put up the same numbers he did against Phoenix considering his physical state and the defense Boston plays.

In '00 he was injured for a good part of it. '04 was bad. '08 wasn't that bad. His team was clearly outmatched. Kobe ran out of gas towards the end. :confusedshrug:

caliman
07-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Lol at retards that use FG% as a basis for saying that Kobe had a bad series. Go back and look at MJ's FG % in the Finals for the 2nd 3-peat. Do we care that he shot in the low 40's or that his team still won?

KenneBell
07-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Lol at retards that use FG% as a basis for saying that Kobe had a bad series. Go back and look at MJ's FG % in the Finals for the 2nd 3-peat. Do we care that he shot in the low 40's or that his team still won?
Of course not. Just more double standards.

Calabis
07-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Kobe doesn't have a whole bunch of bad finals, what he does have is a whole bunch of finals performances not living up to the hype and expectations the media and his stans have put on him...his lack of epic moments in the finals is what is so mind boggling, u would think a guy with that much talent would have something memorable...but he doesn't. Kobe is a all time great, let's not kill the dude for every damn thing...his lack of memorable/dominant finals performances is what keeps him out of the top 5 players of all time

Calabis
07-14-2011, 02:17 PM

He did shoot in the low 40's...43% to be exact, yet he had countless lengendary moments in that 2nd three peat, game winners, flu game, 16 fourth quarter points while scoring the Bulls final 8 points add in the key steal and game winner in 98(pippen struggling with a bad back).....huge difference

Bring-Your-Js
07-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Of course not. Just more double standards.

It's really not though. Jordan all but cemented his stature with what he did in 1991-1993. Those are his GOAT worthy efforts. When have you ever seen a legitimate poster on here talking about Jordan's epic 1996 Finals? Everybody knows Jordan had dismal shooting nights, 1998 being no exception either. The thing is, those efforts are comparable to what you could call some of Kobe's BEST. And 1997 is probably better too.

Calabis
07-14-2011, 02:19 PM
[/thread]

No one here is hating on Black Mamba.

If Kobe would've had just ONE EPIC Finals against Boston ... you could make a case for him being top five all-time, easily.

Dude his top ten all-time, for me ranks like 7th on the all-time list. And one of the few true guards to be top ten all-time.

Magic is not a guard, he's the original point forward prototype that Pippen, Penny, Hill, and LeBron evolved out of as players.

I know u are not hating kobe...some of the other guys r just killing him for no reason, acting like he is a piece of shit that can't play

Bring-Your-Js
07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
I know u are not hating kobe...some of the other guys r just killing him for no reason, acting like he is a piece of shit that can't play

Genghis Khan. :oldlol:

magnax1
07-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Another one who gets it.

Jordan cemented his legacy with arguably the three best consecutive Finals performances of ALL-TIME.

He submitted and stamped his GOAT resume in the Finals.

Think about it ... in 1996, Jordan was 33. The same age Kobe is this year, where he very clearly began to wear down. Jordan won MVP, and took his team to the Finals convincingly and won Finals MVP.

In 1997 he was 34, in 1998 he was 35. Think about that.

Do you see Kobe playing like the best player in the league the next two seasons, winning another regular season MVP, 2x Finals rings and 2x Finals MVPs? Doubtful.

Jordan was doing this on OLD legs, too.

Jordan is easily the best Finals performer of all-time. Especially including his 2nd three peat.

Shaq isn't even close. MJ was the best player on the floor easily for 6 NBA Finals.

The late 90's championships with Jordan Finals performances, they are better than Kobe's performances in 2008, 2009, and 2010.

The playoffs leading up to the chips is different, I'd give Bryant the slight edge. But in the Finals? Jordan was still the best player in sneakers.
I agree, but it's not that fair to compare Kobe at 33 to Jordan at 33. Kobe this year, or maybe even last year is more comparable to the wear Jordan had in 98.

magnax1
07-14-2011, 02:36 PM
We would have to see where the minutes per game rank up.

Kobe didn't play much his first three years in the league.

It wasn't until 2000 that he started getting SERIOUS burn.

MJ lead the Bulls in minutes played from his rookie season forward.
Yeah, right now Kobe has almost the exact same minutes as Jordan during his whole career, so I think it's fair to say that he's had more wear then Jordan.

caliman
07-14-2011, 02:52 PM
He did shoot in the low 40's...43% to be exact, yet he had countless lengendary moments in that 2nd three peat, game winners, flu game, 16 fourth quarter points while scoring the Bulls final 8 points add in the key steal and game winner in 98(pippen struggling with a bad back).....huge difference

So are we talking legendary Finals or legendary moments in the Finals? If it's the former, then Kobe may not have any legendary Finals series, but to act like he has been atrocious is false. The only series that he was piss poor in was against the Pistons, and some may include 2000 even though he missed the majority of 2 games.

I would agree that he hasn't had legendary moments. The closest may be when he took over in OT after Shaq fouled out in 2000.

I don't think anyone would argue that he has been a legendary Finals performer, but he has been much better than people are making him out to be. He has ranged from pretty average(2000) to great(2002, 2009).

All Net
07-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah, right now Kobe has almost the exact same minutes as Jordan during his whole career, so I think it's fair to say that he's had more wear then Jordan.
Two retirements certainly helped Jordan long term

caliman
07-14-2011, 02:55 PM

Another falsehood. Kobe was getting serious burn before 2000. He was at 26 mpg his 2nd year and 38 the next, which is the exact same number of minutes that he played in 2000.

KenneBell
07-14-2011, 02:57 PM

Yeah but he was 20-21 when he started getting serious playing time.

He's played in 15 straight seasons since turning 18.

Say what you want about the age vs minutes debate but Kobe is pushing it a lot further than MJ did at the same age.

That's why Wade at 29 looks a lot better than Kobe did at the same age and will look better than LeBron at 29 as well IMO.

magnax1
07-14-2011, 03:10 PM
A bit, but your body still wears down during that time, and it's almost impossible to come back to 100% of what you're capable of, sort of like rehabbing an injury.

3zazer1
07-14-2011, 03:25 PM
He does have some choker in him. And it's even his teammates who usually hit the big shots in the playoffs. Let's just look at his finals performances:

00 - Played like crap
01 - Played like crap
04 - Played like crap
08 - Played like crap

Where are the stats behind your claim though? You sound like another bitter Lebron Stan.

LET IT GO!!

guy
07-14-2011, 04:53 PM

Jordan coming back after almost 2 years away and not being anywhere close to what he was was alot more likely then him coming back and still being the best player in the game. When else has that ever happened? He would've more likely kept the same level of play had he not retired in the first place. That's pretty much what has happened with Kobe in 15 seasons.

BEAST Griffin
07-19-2011, 01:35 AM
"In the fourth quarters of the first four games in the Finals -- 48 minutes of action -- the Lakers had 82 possessions. In those possessions, Bryant had 57 touches. And within those 57 touches, he was 7-for-26 (26.9 percent) from the floor, scoring only 28 points.

In the fourth quarter of Game 5, he was 2-for-6 (33.3 percent), scoring nine points. In the last five minutes of the game, when the Lakers were down by as many as eight points, he had zero field goals and five points from the line. Making his game total of 38 points pointless."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=jackson/100614

Clutch. :bowdown:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AlphaWolf24
07-19-2011, 01:47 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=jackson/100614

Clutch. :bowdown:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2153000/AlphaWolf-2153045_800_552.jpg

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 01:56 AM
I'm not gonna lie but that made me LOL, :lol :roll:
I want that girl in your avatar to sit on my face ...

:pimp:

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm not gonna lie but that made me LOL, :lol :roll:

Just wanted to say I love your avatar... Victoria Justice :rockon:

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Hey guys look at me

no homo

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 02:01 AM
Beast Griffin,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/2ly0cyg.gif

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 02:03 AM
Beast Griffin,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/2ly0cyg.gif

Isn't the guy in that gif gay in real life too? LOL that makes it soo much funnier

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 02:04 AM
Isn't the guy in that gif gay in real life too? LOL that makes it soo much funnier
LOL ... Dougie Houser ... yea.

:oldlol:

BEAST Griffin
07-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Kobe stans are mad.

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:06 AM
:cheers: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :banana:

http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Victoria_Justice.jpg

http://www.icarly.com/assets/1/image/2009/08/06/74682_2323917030.jpg

damn it idk how to make the pic show up here... a little help guys haha im still relatively new here

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:06 AM
:cheers: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :banana:

http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Victoria_Justice.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Absolutely stunning.

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 02:08 AM
Kobe stans are mad.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/oppic.jpg

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:09 AM
I got u patna

good lookin out :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

i wanna marry her damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:10 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/oppic.jpg

lmao never gets old

Jacks3
07-19-2011, 02:11 AM
Really? I can name 4. I didn't think his '01 and '10 series were bad at all. I don't why people suggest they were either. The only thing you could really point to being off would be his FG%. He still contributed 25/8/6 in the series against Philly and played some great defense. Let's not forget he was very facing a great defensive team at the time.

People saying Kobe had a bad series in '10 puts me off as well. He outplayed everyone else in that series. He was a factor in every game which is something you can't say about any other player. I don't know why people were expecting him to put up the same numbers he did against Phoenix considering his physical state and the defense Boston plays.

In '00 he was injured for a good part of it. '04 was bad. '08 wasn't that bad. His team was clearly outmatched. Kobe ran out of gas towards the end. :confusedshrug:
This.

Kobe being a bad Finals performer is just another myth by the Kobe-hate brigade. The truth is that he was good-great in 01,02,09, and 2010. Also, he's played better defenses in the Finals than any player in history, far tougher than what other legends saw.

haters gonna hate!

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:11 AM
Kobe stans are mad.

Wait, who's Kobe?

Sorry, I'm too busy looking at these Victoria Justice pictures to care about basketball right now.

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Sorry, I'm too busy looking at these Victoria Justice pictures to care about basketball right now.
I'm about to log off in a second once the woman gets back from the store.

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm about to log off in a second once the woman gets back from the store.

Store? I don't about you, but it's 2 AM over here.

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:15 AM

She's my age i think 18 or 19... Lucky me.

Gotta go the Victorious/Nickolodean set. :pimp:

haha extremely lucky I'm 21 so theres a bit of a age discrepancy but not too bad lol would def love to meet her... hell I heard she does contests where you have a chance to meet her I just might enter one of those :D

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Store? I don't about you, but it's 2 AM over here.
It's 1:15 am here ... my girl's a bartender so she is just getting out of work.

I asked her to pick me up some dessets / snacks. I'm jonesing for like junk food and sweets right now.

And she's picking up some lame ass Liam Neeson movie that just came out @ the Red Box. I forget what its called, though.

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Forget kobe lets all admire Victoria Justice lmao :rockon:

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:18 AM
It's 1:15 am here ... my girl's a bartender so she is just getting out of work.

I asked her to pick me up some dessets / snacks. I'm jonesing for like junk food and sweets right now.

And she's picking up some lame ass Liam Neeson movie that just came out @ the Red Box. I forget what its called, though.

Ah, that makes sense.

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 02:21 AM
LOL this went from a Kobe thread to something completely different. :oldlol:

That's how it supposed to be :cheers:

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Deserved ... this thread sucks. And BEAT Griffin is posting in it ... so it's gotta be booty.

GIF time

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/mambatime.gif

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:23 AM

And now it's about Naomi Kyle

http://www.jpeghost.ru/i2/000/029/i29227uj.jpg

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:28 AM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/208090_197029400332156_197028263665603_418324_6198 604_n.jpg

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 02:28 AM

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Kobegif1.gif

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:29 AM
:eek: :banana:

I'm willing to dump my girl for her. :roll:

lmao i hear you... just dont let her see what you wrote :cheers:

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:30 AM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/208090_197029400332156_197028263665603_418324_6198 604_n.jpg

Good lord who is this now... she is on fire...

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 02:30 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/images13.jpg

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:31 AM
Good lord who is this now... she is on fire...

Naomi Kyle.

The-Legend-24
07-19-2011, 02:31 AM
lmao i hear you... just dont let her see what you wrote :cheers:
:oldlol: Don't trip i got this shit on lockdown.

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 02:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/2vulwu9.gif

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:32 AM
:oldlol: Don't trip i got this shit on lockdown.

haha werd:cheers:

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/2vulwu9.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: literally laughing out loud this is the most hilarious post I probably have ever seen on here

The-Legend-24
I gotta say VICTORIOUS is like the best show of all time. :lol

Mr. I'm So Rad
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/images4.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/fapgif.gif

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:34 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/images13.jpg

btw say what you will ppl idc but i heard arianas grenade remake by bruno mars a while back and this chick can ****in sing no joke

Heavincent
07-19-2011, 02:35 AM

http://i.imgur.com/o4Zw4.gif

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:35 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/images4.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/fapgif.gif

lmfaooooo how the hell do you guys get these... btw this ones my fav i suggest puttin this up since I dont know how haha

http://images.g2i.us/gallery/celeb/caps-ariana-grande-richard-reinsdorf-photoshoot/Image1.jpg

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 02:36 AM
btw say what you will ppl idc but i heard arianas grenade remake by bruno mars a while back and this chick can ****in sing no joke

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/Gif6.gif

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 02:37 AM
First image in my album dog

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/0xi1e.jpg

Samurai Swoosh
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/1z6yuds.gif

Boston C's
this is probably the most fun convo I had at this forum so far... 2:40 A.M though I'm out to bed gotta catch some Zzzzzzz's talk to you guys later :cheers:

The-Legend-24
lmfaooooo how the hell do you guys get these... btw this ones my fav i suggest puttin this up since I dont know how haha

http://images.g2i.us/gallery/celeb/caps-ariana-grande-richard-reinsdorf-photoshoot/Image1.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll: Ni99a why you posting links?. :roll: :roll:

Boston C's

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/0xi1e.jpg

Simply amazing :cheers:

Boston C's
07-19-2011, 02:38 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Ni99a why you posting links?. :roll: :roll:

idk how to put the pics up like you guys do it lmao

Samurai Swoosh
07-19-2011, 02:38 AM

ohhhh she actually looks good there.

http://www.gifanatics.com/files/jackoff.gif

The-Legend-24
07-19-2011, 02:41 AM
idk how to put the pics up like you guys do it lmao
You do it like this

http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/fap.gif

No links dawg. :roll:

Duncan21formvp
07-19-2011, 08:26 AM

00 - Played like crap
01 - Played like crap
04 - Played like crap
08 - Played like crap

This is well known. He won because he played for an organization that had been to 24 finals and had 11 titles prior to him arriving.

nbacardDOTnet
07-19-2011, 01:41 PM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2153000/AlphaWolf-2153045_800_552.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Brian%20Scalabrine/scalring_medium.jpg

Duncan21formvp
07-19-2011, 06:46 PM
:facepalm :rant

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 07:19 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/tumblr_le851tkXOB1qflxx5o1_500.jpg

Round Mound
07-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Would like to see the FG% of Kobe during his final apperances.

Mr. I'm So Rad
07-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Would like to see the FG% of Kobe during his final apperances.

Here they are:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/Strikeninja95/Appreciation%20Thread%201/16527_season2_bts05_122_470lo-1.jpg

KingBeasley08
07-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Kobe is overrated. everyone knows this already. dont needa keep making threads about it