PDA

View Full Version : Donte greene and his baby mama going off on facebook.

Theoo's Daddy
07-18-2011, 12:52 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm:

[QUOTE]Facebook Entries

Marcia Grant I am tired of men being absentee Dads. I will on here and anywhere else I can always shine
a light on this problem that plagues our
community. If you dont like it F*ckin Delete me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31 minutes ago

3 people 1 comment

Marcia Grant Donte Greene of the Sacramento
Kings is pissed b/c I am going to make him take
care of my baby to the full extent of Marylands
Child Support laws.!!! I mean really pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol 34 minutes ago
5 comments

Marcia Grant Donte Greene of the Sacramento Kings
would like everyone to know that he is married. BUT
HE IS STILL GONNA TAKE CARE OF MAY BABY TO THE THE
FULL EXTENT OF MARYLAND'S CHILD SUPPORT LAW. :-) :-)
40 minutes ago
2 comments

Marcia Grant Donte Greene wants to act like I wont
let him see his child. But when he txt me even after
not inquiring about his son's well-being for almost
3months. I told him No he could not come get him bc
he did not know the child's needs being as though he
had not been around or even asked about him but

wang4three
07-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Marcia Grant Donte Greene of the Sacramento Kings had
two women pregnant at the same time and Does not want
to Man-up and fully take responsibility for his bad
choices 46 minutes ago

Did she just admit to sleeping with her as a bad choice?

Theoo's Daddy
07-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Marcia Grant Please not that Donte Greene of the
Sacramento Kings was riding the bench real heavy
last year and has no education. That means that when
he stops playing in the NBA he may be providing for
my baby by working at Mcdonalds! 56 minutes ago
1 person 8 comments

:facepalm :facepalm . she's going to milk him dry.

GreatGreg
07-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Baby mamas :facepalm

miles berg
07-18-2011, 02:43 PM
$3000 a month in child support is crazy.

The kid is going to have gold plated sippie cups lol.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 03:22 PM
$3000 a month in child support is crazy.

The kid is going to have gold plated sippie cups lol.

The sad part is the money never goes towards the kid.

The $3000 goes towards this hoe living a "Basketball Wives" lifestyle, obviously she now wants even more money to buy more outfits for more parties. :facepalm

$3K per month adds up to $36K per year for having a baby by a NBA player

DCL
07-18-2011, 03:25 PM
not sure about the tax laws, but isn't that money taxed?

36K is... kinda barely "getting by" if you're living in expensive states.

AMISTILLILL
07-18-2011, 03:27 PM
It would be awesome if this forum wasn't inundated with these types of threads. This is a basketball message board, not World Star Hip Hop.

I get that it's the off season/lockout, but shit.

millwad
07-18-2011, 03:30 PM
The sad part is the money never goes towards the kid.

The $3000 goes towards this hoe living a "Basketball Wives" lifestyle, obviously she now wants even more money to buy more outfits for more parties. :facepalm

$3K per month adds up to $36K per year for having a baby by a NBA player

I don't see why Donte isn't the hoe here while the baby mama is.. The dude made two women pregnant basically at the same time.

Too many feel sorry for these ballers but in all honesty, it's not a hard thing to use a condom and if you make some chick pregnant you gotta pay up and I don't feel sorry for any of these guys, bet most of them won't even make the kid a visit.

The sad part isn't that Donte must pay the women 36k a year, the sad part is that the guy was like 21-22 years old at that time and didn't know how to use protection..

dunksby
07-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Greene is a dumb punk and deserves whats coming to him, seriously if you are too dumb/retarded/ignorant not to use protection then live with the consequences.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 03:37 PM
:facepalm :facepalm . she's going to milk him dry.

Thats a disgusting mentality.

The guy who commented to her earlier is 100% right. Shes sitting at home doing nothing waiting for a check to come related to her son's well-being. Instead her broke ass is living off of the check to cover her rent & probably her car note then complaining when its not enough money left over for her son. :facepalm

What exactly is Donte supposed to do in that situation? He lives in California, She lives in Baltimore. The child is nearly 3 months old.

He cant Skype with the baby, he cant talk to the baby, he cant have the baby fly out to California to meet him at the airport. lol

Honestly, its always a bad situation if the parents are seperate when a baby is just born.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 03:40 PM

Are you kidding me? That is more than enough to live off of.

36K = Child Support payments

The woman should go out and get a job.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Greene is a dumb punk and deserves whats coming to him, seriously if you are too dumb/retarded/ignorant not to use protection then live with the consequences.

What about this woman taking birth control?
What about this woman aborting a child conceived on a 1 night stand? Normal people do that unless they realize they can get a check from whoever they slept with.

This isnt the 80's bro when you strap up with a condom and that is the only protection you need. Condoms are not 100% guaranteed to not break, which is why females who are having protected or unprotected sex need to use birth control to prevent pregnancy.

millwad
07-18-2011, 03:43 PM

And Donte should go out and buy some condoms.

millwad
07-18-2011, 03:49 PM
What about this woman aborting a child conceived on a 1 night stand? Normal people do that unless they realize they can get a check from whoever they slept with.

This isnt the 80's bro when you strap up with a condom and that is the only protection you need. Condoms are not 100% guaranteed to not break, which is why females who are having protected or unprotected sex need to use birth control to prevent pregnancy.

Come on, she has all the rights in the world to keep the kid. Not everyone wants to abort a healthy child and it's her body, no one has any right to judge her for keeping the baby.

Donte made her pregnant, don't blame her..

tpols
07-18-2011, 03:51 PM

What the fvck are you talking about with the 80s?:oldlol: I remember reading that condoms are 88% effective in not breaking and if you add that with the chance a pregnancy occurs, it's a very small percentage. Dude obviously wasn't strapping anything on if he has like 3 different kids all with different baby mommas and he's only 22 years old. Holy shit.. its no wonder this is such an epidemic in the african american community with apologists like yourself.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 03:55 PM
I don't see why Donte isn't the hoe here while the baby mama is.. The dude made two women pregnant basically at the same time.
How exactly did Donte make a mistake by having sex with different women?

Sorry to tell you but this is what young single men do in America when they're not in a committed relationship with a partner.

However, what does it say about the women being open to have sex with a guy(s) they dont really know? Thats a hoe to me. If the woman isnt down for sex, a man isnt going to get laid that night without a criminal charge.

Too many feel sorry for these ballers but in all honesty, it's not a hard thing to use a condom and if you make some chick pregnant you gotta pay up and I don't feel sorry for any of these guys, bet most of them won't even make the kid a visit.

The sad part isn't that Donte must pay the women 36k a year, the sad part is that the guy was like 21-22 years old at that time and didn't know how to use protection..
Who is to say he didnt use a condom? We dont know all of the details of it.

Like I said above, this isnt the same times we're discussing today.

You dont just make a chick pregnant and she must have a baby. This woman obviously did not use birth control, & she didnt consult a doctor in terms of getting an abortion.

Why have the child of a man who you dont have any relationship with?

Answer this question.

A baby falls into the females hands because shes the one carrying it and has options at her disposal.

Donte could tell her to get an abortion, but that doesnt mean he can legally make her do so. Its obvious she knew she was going to get a nice check for raising a bastard baby.

kentatm
07-18-2011, 04:02 PM

this

Come on, she has all the rights in the world to keep the kid. Not everyone wants to abort a healthy child and it's her body, no one has any right to judge her for keeping the baby.

Don't blame her for getting pregnant? She kind of had to be there for the sex too. Its just as much her fault as it is his.

She certainly had every right to keep the kid but its nuts to say its only the dad's fault.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:04 PM
What the fvck are you talking about with the 80s?:oldlol: I remember reading that condoms are 88% effective in not breaking and if you add that with the chance a pregnancy occurs, it's a very small percentage. Dude obviously wasn't strapping anything on if he has like 3 different kids all with different baby mommas and he's only 22 years old. Holy shit.. its no wonder this is such an epidemic in the african american community with apologists like yourself.

He has 2 kids.

Why is my opinion responsible for how other African Americans behave? You cant pull that "self hating/slavery mentality" BS on me. Im not responsible for any ****ing thing other Black people do.

The whole "Black people have carloads of kids" has been massively overexaggerated by the media considering Whites & Blacks on average have the same number of children. Men have been having children with multiple women since the beginning of time.

The problem today is with the decaying morals of young women. Im not saying they should strive to become housewives and never advance themselves educationally or socially like women of yesteryear. However, there is a legit problem in America with young women believing they can be the Mother/Father for their children. No, you just cant do it. I dont know what feminists made them believe that is possible.

What posseses anyone to have a child with a man you are not in a committed relationship with without his involvement?

What posseses anyone to divorce their husband & raise their kids on their own without his involvement?

millwad
07-18-2011, 04:08 PM
How exactly did Donte make a mistake by having sex with different women?

Sorry to tell you but this is what young single men do in America when they're not in a committed relationship with a partner.

However, what does it say about the women being open to have sex with a guy(s) they dont really know? Thats a hoe to me. If the woman isnt down for sex, a man isnt going to get laid that night without a criminal charge.

He didn't do any mistake by having sex with different women, but to call her a hoe is absurd considering the fact that he was the guy who made two chicks pregnant about the same time. And the risk is minimal for the both women to get pregnant during the same period if the the guy would have used protection.

Who is to say he didnt use a condom? We dont know all of the details of it.

Like I said above, this isnt the same times we're discussing today.

You dont just make a chick pregnant and she must have a baby. This woman obviously did not use birth control, & she didnt consult a doctor in terms of getting an abortion.

Why have the child of a man who you dont have any relationship with?

You have nothing to do with the chick not aborting the kid, nothing at all. She kept the kid and it's her right to do so and it's her body.

Answer this question.

A baby falls into the females hands because shes the one carrying it and has options at her disposal.

Donte could tell her to get an abortion, but that doesnt mean he can legally make her do so. Its obvious she knew she was going to get a nice check for raising a bastard baby.

Haha, how would the world look if the man would have had anything to say about a women aborting a kid? It's her body, sure as hell Donte can't force her to abort the kid but it's still his kid, he is the FATHER no matter what.

BlackWhiteGreen
07-18-2011, 04:11 PM
You have nothing to do with the chick not aborting the kid, nothing at all. She kept the kid and it's her right to do so and it's her body.

Yeah she does, but she's only doing it for the $$$. That's morally wrong.

Kiarip
07-18-2011, 04:14 PM
He didn't do any mistake by having sex with different women, but to call her a hoe is absurd considering the fact that he was the guy who made two chicks pregnant about the same time. And the risk is minimal for the both women to get pregnant during the same period if the the guy would have used protection.

Haha, how would the world look if the man would have had anything to say about a women aborting a kid? It's her body, sure as hell Donte can't force her to abort the kid but it's still his kid, he is the FATHER no matter what.

she wants the kid, she should pay for him.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:14 PM

Shes the one who got pregnant by having unprotected sex with a man shes not in a relationship with. Both are at fault for the conception, however she has all the right to avoid such a conception with birth control & terminate an unwanted pregnancy.

If Donte was some worthless bum on the street, I highly doubt she would've kept the child espescially since the comment mentioned her being "educated".

Im 100% certain that Donte making $1 Million per year was a big influence in choosing to give birth to a bastard.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Yeah she does, but she's only doing it for the $$$. That's morally wrong.

Exactly.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:20 PM
This thread is hilarious.

If the dude doesn't want kids, he should either:

Wear a condom
Not have sex
Only have sex with women he knows for sure are on some type of birth control
Have a vasectomy

I strongly urge the last option.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Wrong. He should pay his share as well.

However, if he is paying support, he should get to see the child. In fact, he could and should sue for custody. He's way better off, and has much more money to afford a good lawyer. He could very easily get half or even full custody, which would mean his child support payments would drop to very, very small amounts.

Will he do this? Probably not, but that's his own fault.

tpols
07-18-2011, 04:24 PM
The problem today is with the decaying morals of young women. Im not saying they should strive to become housewives and never advance themselves educationally or socially like women of yesteryear. However, there is a legit problem in America with young women believing they can be the Mother/Father for their children. No, you just cant do it. I dont know what feminists made them believe that is possible.

What? The problem isn't how many kids theyre having. It's that they all have different fvcking fathers and more than half of them dont even stick around to raise their own kids. And Donte Green having 2 different girls[and who knows how many others] pregnant by the time he is 22 is terrible. He obviously isn't in a healthy relationship with the women he knocked up so he feels he doesn't need to really spend time with the kid.. he's not giving his son a proper family. The very fact that he has already impreganated two different women at such a young age shows a lack of responsiblity and awareness for what he is actually doing.

You're a joke trying to blame it all on the female.. obviously shes a gold digger for demanding all this money, but what about the little kid? He's caught in the middle and Greene obviously doesnt give a shit if he's not going to get involved in his life.

:roll: at young women wanting to be the mother and father. In the black community for decades they have been FORCED to be the mother and the father because the fathers always bail.. I'm talking about inner city populations here.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:24 PM

She had the baby for the money, do you not understand that? This a grown 23/24 year old women based on her 2006 HS graduation year, she is supposed to make sound decisions. If you cant support a child or offer them a stable environment(with 2 parents) why are you having the baby of a man you're not involved with? Donte's money.

That to me is a hoe.

btw I am not saying abortions should be mandatory or anything like that. I am simply saying that women should be bringing children into the world for the right reasons, not for a paycheck.

I fully understand its Donte's child which is why hes paying $3K child support, but obviously that isnt good enough for this groupie. You see her comments on page 1? This woman doesnt deserve any sort of respect/sympathy for how she is going about this situation considering her dumbass admitted to denying Donte the right to see the child.

How can he be a "Father" if you're talking about taking him to the court and trying to milk his bank account dry rather than letting him build a relationship with the child? That falls all on her shoulders. Donte literally will have to take her to court for visitation/joint custody just like Dwight Howard did with his baby momma.

millwad
07-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Shes the one who got pregnant by having unprotected sex with a man shes not in a relationship with. Both are at fault for the conception, however she has all the right to avoid such a conception with birth control & terminate an unwanted pregnancy.

If Donte was some worthless bum on the street, I highly doubt she would've kept the child espescially since the comment mentioned her being "educated".

Im 100% certain that Donte making $1 Million per year was a big influence in choosing to give birth to a bastard.

I couldn't care less about the fact that she kept the baby, not everyone likes to abort a child and still, he only has himself to blame.

If he didn't want a kid he'd use protection, the risk of making two chicks pregnant basically at the same time is extremely low and even if he used protection, he still has a responsibility as the FATHER of the kid.

tpols
07-18-2011, 04:25 PM
The kid is and will be a bastard ONLY if Donte doesn't properly father him.. what the fvck are you smoking? Bastards are kids that grow up without a father to raise them and raise them the right way. How is that responsibility absolved for Donte?:oldlol:

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Wrong. He should pay his share as well.

However, if he is paying support, he should get to see the child. In fact, he could and should sue for custody. He's way better off, and has much more money to afford a good lawyer. He could very easily get half or even full custody, which would mean his child support payments would drop to very, very small amounts.

Will he do this? Probably not, but that's his own fault.

You are completely unaware with the laws in this country.

The fact they were never married gets the case thrown out immediately.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:28 PM
The kid is and will be a bastard ONLY if Donte doesn't properly father him.. what the fvck are you smoking? Bastards are kids that grow up without a father to raise them and raise them the right way. How is that responsibility absolved for Donte?:oldlol:

Read the first post you dumbass.

Shes already admitting to keeping Donte from seeing his child.

Thats more than the effort made by guys like Shawn Kemp.

:violin:

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:30 PM
This thread is hilarious.

If the dude doesn't want kids, he should either:

Wear a condom
Not have sex
Only have sex with women he knows for sure are on some type of birth control
Have a vasectomy

I strongly urge the last option.
:roll: @ the list.

Strong virgin.

You've clearly never experienced being a single male during your college-aged years.

#3 showed me not to take you seriously. Dont bother responding.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Also, just so you don't take my words the wrong way, this woman is acting like a huge bitch, and is clearly a gold digger. But she isn't any more a "hoe" than Donte Green is.

Donte should man up, sue for custody, and take care of his kids half the year.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:31 PM

Strong virgin.

You've clearly never experienced being a single male during your college-aged years.
I absolutely have, and I wish I would have had a vasectomy long ago.

You're an idiot. Wearing a condom takes 2 seconds.

tpols

She said he hadn't asked about him for over 3 months and hadn't done anything for him since he was born. You're such a clown.:oldlol:

Droid101

She can't legally do this. If Donte got a lawyer (I know all NBA players have one standing by) he could sue for custody and reduce his support payments.

kentatm
07-18-2011, 04:32 PM

um what?

you don't have to be married at any point to get custody of your kid.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:35 PM
I couldn't care less about the fact that she kept the baby, not everyone likes to abort a child and still, he only has himself to blame.

I never said he didnt.

Im simply saying she is more at fault for the situation she herself is in.

Her life is more affected than Donte's by having a child. Its common sense.

If he didn't want a kid he'd use protection, the risk of making two chicks pregnant basically at the same time is extremely low and even if he used protection, he still has a responsibility as the FATHER of the kid.

Then why is this hoe demanding more child support and not letting him see the kid?

How can he be a father then? It just shows he was nothing but a million dollar sperm donor to her.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:36 PM

WRONG.

Man, you know nothing.

Any father can sue for custody, and in this case, it's clear he's much better off than the woman (he can use those Facebook posts as incriminating evidence of her character) and get visitation or partial custody. Which means his payments would drop.

Stop commenting until you read a book you ignorant ****.

gilalizard
07-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Ahhh... the miracle of life.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:38 PM
um what?

you don't have to be married at any point to get custody of your kid.

Yes, you do. My brother dealt with this same situation 5 years ago.

The custody goes to her mother even if you can prove she is unfit to raise a child(drug addiction, criminal arrests, etc)

In the small likelihood the grandmother offers the same living environment, then the father would get awarded custody.

Been there. Done that. Testified.

My nephew still ended up in the care of his grandmother.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.dadsrights.com/

Give them a call and ask them about your rights as a father (married or unmarried, doesn't matter).

Even if you don't pay your child support, you have a right to see your child, by law.

TheReturnofCed
07-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Donte Greene of the
Sacramento Kings was riding the bench real heavy
last year and has no education. That means that when
he stops playing in the NBA he may be providing for
my baby by working at Mcdonalds!

:roll:

That's hilarious, Donte Greene is chucker trash and going nowhere in the league but down.

tpols
07-18-2011, 04:43 PM

The custody goes to her mother even if you can prove she is unfit to raise a child(drug addiction, criminal arrests, etc)

The custody almost always goes to the mother regardless of if you're married or not.. Being married has nothing to do with it. If you have DNA tests stating that you are a child's father, you can negotiate to have your kid for some amount of time each week or month or whatever.

Rowe
WRONG.

Man, you know nothing.

Any father can sue for custody, and in this case, it's clear he's much better off than the woman (he can use those Facebook posts as incriminating evidence of her character) and get visitation or partial custody. Which means his payments would drop.

Stop commenting until you read a book you ignorant ****.

/Argument.

You can't use any advocation of character in court unless it relates to contributing to a poor well-being of the child. He can print off Facebook comments, show texts, or even detail arguments to show her mindset being phucked. It means nothing. Only way to get custody is to show shes a drug addict or a jailbird.

& Visitation/Joint Custody doesnt lower your child support payments.:oldlol:

What book should I read? I've had this same BS go on in my real life.

Once again, I cant take you seriously at all. You're arguing for the sake of not having your pride hurt pretending as if you're a legal expert on the situation.

millwad
She had the baby for the money, do you not understand that? This a grown 23/24 year old women based on her 2006 HS graduation year, she is supposed to make sound decisions. If you cant support a child or offer them a stable environment(with 2 parents) why are you having the baby of a man you're not involved with? Donte's money.

That to me is a hoe.

btw I am not saying abortions should be mandatory or anything like that. I am simply saying that women should be bringing children into the world for the right reasons, not for a paycheck.

I fully understand its Donte's child which is why hes paying $3K child support, but obviously that isnt good enough for this groupie. You see her comments on page 1? This woman doesnt deserve any sort of respect/sympathy for how she is going about this situation considering her dumbass admitted to denying Donte the right to see the child.

How can he be a "Father" if you're talking about taking him to the court and trying to milk his bank account dry rather than letting him build a relationship with the child? That falls all on her shoulders. Donte literally will have to take her to court for visitation/joint custody just like Dwight Howard did with his baby momma.

I don't care that much to actually digg deep in this mess but still, she has all the rights to keep the baby, end of story. It's her body, I don't get why you're getting all worked up when you obviously don't know the chick enough to judge her and you sure as hell don't know Donte Green.

By the way, I think that 3000 dollars is way too much for child support and I used to live in Sweden and there no one pay anything close to that amount of money and now in London I've never heard any one paying that much.

Rather than blaming the mother I'd blame how the system works in the US, it's the same place where rich ass singer Kelis went to court and was awarded 51 000 dollars a month from Nas in child support..

And as far as I've heard the US has alot of single mothers where the actual father isn't taking any part of the kid's lives and I bet most of those mother's didn't hook up with a millionaire..

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:48 PM
The custody almost always goes to the mother regardless of if you're married or not.. Being married has nothing to do with it. If you have DNA tests stating that you are a child's father, you can negotiate to have your kid for some amount of time each week or month or whatever.

Wrong.

Married couples are the exception because that is only when the father can argue the children are better off in his care than the mother's and have it taken seriously by the courts.

A divorced father can get full custody if he shows he offers the better living situation.

& Obviously Donte can negotiate to get visitation, maybe even partial custody when the child gets old enough to spend time with him for months. Thats beyond the point considering right now he cant have the child spend time with him for months, & this woman is crying over wanting more child support.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:48 PM
/Argument.

You can't use any advocation of character in court unless it relates to contributing to a poor well-being of the child. He can print off Facebook comments, show texts, or even detail arguments to show her mindset being phucked. It means nothing. Only way to get custody is to show shes a drug addict or a jailbird.

& Visitation/Joint Custody doesnt lower your child support payments.:oldlol:

What book should I read? I've had this same BS go on in my real life.

Once again, I cant take you seriously at all. You're arguing for the sake of not having your pride hurt pretending as if you're a legal expert on the situation.
That's wrong. Any Family Lawyer would tell you to collect anything like this, including and not limited to social media postings, pictures, etc.

It's clear you don't know anything about this from what you're saying.

And yes, visitation and custody reduces support payments. You really, really know nothing, do you?

Payments are based on your income vs spouce income and how much time the child spends with one or the other. Proof is right at the top of the Child Support payment calculator:

Dependent Information
Name

Prior Period Date Range

Time with Parent 1 (%)

From: https://www.cse.ca.gov/ChildSupport/cse/guidelineCalculator/findNewGuidelineCalculation?conv_instance=07e3853d-9778-4c88-8de8-d0d9ec880690&conv_id=none

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:53 PM
I don't care that much to actually digg deep in this mess but still, she has all the rights to keep the baby, end of story. It's her body, I don't get why you're getting all worked up when you obviously don't know the chick enough to judge her and you sure as hell don't know Donte Green.

The comments she made are enough for me.

By the way, I think that 3000 dollars is way too much for child support and I used to live in Sweden and there no one pay anything close to that amount of money and now in London I've never heard any one paying that much.

Rather than blaming the mother I'd blame how the system works in the US, it's the same place where rich ass singer Kelis went to court and was awarded 51 000 dollars a month from Nas in child support..

Welcome to the United States....

And as far as I've heard the US has alot of single mothers where the actual father isn't taking any part of the kid's lives and I bet most of those mother's didn't hook up with a millionaire..

USA has a high rate of single parents(men & women) & a high divorce rate.

The problem is that perception has always been that if a man & woman are not married that the father is automatically a deadbeat. Once upon a time that used to be the case with the father leaving his family following a divorce and leaving town and having a new family in another state. My grandfather did just that btw.

But there are a lot of single dads here playing a key role in the upbringing of their child despite not being with their ex-girlfriend/ex-wife. It cant be statistically measured of course because the only statistic that matters is number of married couples.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 04:54 PM
I've had this same BS go on in my real life.

Having gone through something in your "real life" doesn't mean you know anything about it. Are you an accredited Family Lawyer? If not, go read a book.

KevinNYC
07-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Shes sitting at home doing nothing

You have obviously never raised a child or cared for a 3 month old.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:58 PM
That's wrong. Any Family Lawyer would tell you to collect anything like this, including and not limited to social media postings, pictures, etc.

It's clear you don't know anything about this from what you're saying.

Why would I not when I've seen it firsthand & testified in court related to it?

And yes, visitation and custody reduces support payments. You really, really know nothing, do you?

Payments are based on your income vs spouce income and how much time the child spends with one or the other. Proof is right at the top of the Child Support payment calculator:

Dependent Information
Name

Prior Period Date Range

Time with Parent 1 (%)

From: https://www.cse.ca.gov/ChildSupport/cse/guidelineCalculator/findNewGuidelineCalculation?conv_instance=07e3853d-9778-4c88-8de8-d0d9ec880690&conv_id=none

Visitation/Custody doesnt reduce payments here, & I dont see any valid link there to support your comment.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Having gone through something in your "real life" doesn't mean you know anything about it. Are you an accredited Family Lawyer? If not, go read a book.

Are you one? Nope.

Gotta love the internet.:oldlol:

Rowe
07-18-2011, 05:05 PM
You have obviously never raised a child or cared for a 3 month old.

So that means she should stay home & collect welfare? Dont worry, a lot of women believe that is the best way to handle it.

Working women only get maternity leave for 6 weeks on average, & if she actually was working she would've been back to work by now and bringing in an income to cover herself as well as child support going towards daycare.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Why would I not when I've seen it firsthand & testified in court related to it?

As have I, and the dude won plenty of visitation. This is a felon, who won plenty of visitation; does that tell you something? Maybe a rich dude with no criminal history would fare EVEN BETTER.

So... my anecdotal evidence is better than yours. Or, more accurately, anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit. Provide real cited sources for your stupid statements.

Visitation/Custody doesnt reduce payments here, & I dont see any valid link there to support your comment.
"Here." What do I care about "Here."? The link I provided is California family law. The link you provided... oh wait, you provided no links to support any of your stupid, ignorant statements.

jbryan1984
07-18-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm surprised its only 3,000 a month.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 05:20 PM
As have I, and the dude won plenty of visitation. This is a felon, who won plenty of visitation; does that tell you something? Maybe a rich dude with no criminal history would fare EVEN BETTER.

Easy if you can prove the mother is even more of scum than you.

& a rich dude with no criminal history doesnt stand as good of a chance when he lives across the country, had a seperate family, & the child in question is 3 months old.

So... my anecdotal evidence is better than yours. Or, more accurately, anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit. Provide real cited sources for your stupid statements.

Where?

"Here." What do I care about "Here."? The link I provided is California family law. The link you provided... oh wait, you provided no links to support any of your stupid, ignorant statements.

What have you proven? Your link isnt even valid & even the frontpage doesnt mention anything related to what we're discussing. You only know about this when you actually are involved in a court case with both parties having presented their sides.

Theoo's Daddy
07-18-2011, 05:20 PM

The sad part is donte tried to file for custody and the judge denied it :cry:

Droid101
07-18-2011, 05:25 PM
What have you proven? Your link isnt even valid & even the frontpage doesnt mention anything related to what we're discussing. You only know about this when you actually are involved in a court case with both parties having presented their sides.
The link I provided was the official California Family Law site (it's a .gov). You haven't provided any links.

Also, wrong again. You know about it when you have read up, studied, and become educated on the subject (how do you think lawyers come into being? Sprout from the ground?).

Here's more stuff that you apparently don't know: Don't have a judge preside over your case if you're the non-custodial father. Often times they lack social skills and generally side with the mother. Did you know you can ask for a trial by jury? With a jury, a non-custodial father has a much better chance at gaining more visitation and/or custody. In fact, most cases are awarded a set visitation (with very little variance), stated below:

1. ____(a) on weekends from 6 p.m. on the first, third and fifth Friday of each month until 6 p.m. on the following Sunday (or, at the non-custodial parent's election made before the rendition of the original or modification order), ____(b) from the time the child's school day ends, if any, on the first, third and fifth Fridays of each month until 6 p.m. on the following Sunday; and

2. ____(a) on Wednesdays of each week during the regular school term from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m., (or at the non-custodial parent's election made before the rendition of the original or modification order), ____(b) from the time the child's school day ends, if any, until 8 p.m. on Wednesdays of each week during the regular school term.

3. If a weekend period of possession of the non-custodial parent coincides with a school holiday during the regular school term, or with a federal, state, or local holiday during the summer months in which school is not in session, the weekend shall extend until 6 p.m. on a Monday holiday or school holiday or shall begin at 6 p.m. Thursday for a Friday holiday or school holiday.

4. Half the summer vacation. Summer vacation is normally twelve weeks long. Four to six weeks during the summer provides time for the child and the non-custodial parent to get to know each other.

5. Alternating holidays including Christmas vacation, Easter or Spring vacation, Thanksgiving, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Labor Day, Halloween, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, etc.

6. Other special religious holidays, birthdays, etc., as appropriate.

AMISTILLILL
07-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Holy shit, you mongoloids will argue about ANYTHING.

Droid101
07-18-2011, 06:47 PM
You are WRONG!

Theoo's Daddy
07-18-2011, 07:03 PM
He can do like i did .. just dump your kid off @ the homeless shelter. Someone will call the CPS.. don't be mad at me theoo, i had to do it, son :cry:

Darius
07-18-2011, 07:11 PM

Strong virgin.

#3 showed me not to take you seriously. Dont bother responding.

LMAO how many STDs are you packing, son?

It is beyond me how it seems every damn basketball player is being bled dry by multiple baby mamas and these dudes STILL aren't using birth control. Don't they educate themselves?

If you aren't sure, get by with a blow job... or at least play the odds and take a tip from Dr. Dre: "nut on a towel and pass out". :roll:

All Net
07-18-2011, 07:15 PM

It is the 0ff-season afterall.

Rnbizzle
07-18-2011, 07:15 PM
He can do like i did .. just dump your kid off @ the homeless shelter. Someone will call the CPS.. don't be mad at me theoo, i had to do it, son :cry:
:roll: :roll:

DCL
07-18-2011, 07:21 PM

it's okay. you can live off it, but it's barely getting by if you're living in, say, NY or CA where a small 1-BR is already easily over $1000 for rent. all other costs of living are a lot higher too, food, transportation, etc. and add in entertainment expenses if you care to live a little. 36K after taxes, rent, food, gas, etc. is not luxury living. move out to CA if you want to see how fast 36K gets drained on just basic sh!t. but if you got a child to feed, the budget gets even tighter. 36K is sweet if you don't have to work for it, but don't make it like that's enough to jet-set. dude...

AMISTILLILL
07-18-2011, 07:34 PM
It is the 0ff-season afterall.

I mentioned that earlier. Still doesn't necessarily validate arguing the finer points of Maryland's child support edicts.

Consider me a wet blanket.

1Time4YourMind
07-18-2011, 09:27 PM
:roll: :roll: and that is why he probably ended up in "icealand". also the reason why all of his posts sound retarded is cuz of what you did :no: but at least it made for a hilarious spelling-challenged troll talking about jumpballtips.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 10:00 PM
it's okay. you can live off it, but it's barely getting by if you're living in, say, NY or CA where a small 1-BR is already easily over $1000 for rent. all other costs of living are a lot higher too, food, transportation, etc. and add in entertainment expenses if you care to live a little. 36K after taxes, rent, food, gas, etc. is not luxury living. move out to CA if you want to see how fast 36K gets drained on just basic sh!t. but if you got a child to feed, the budget gets even tighter. 36K is sweet if you don't have to work for it, but don't make it like that's enough to jet-set. dude...

Guess what? When you dont have a lot of money you learn how to adjust to live under your means.

How do people survive making $25K per year? Or even less? Wow you're far removed from reality.

You clearly have never experienced growing up in an inner city to actually believe $36K per year isnt enough to live off of. That is more than enough bro. All of the stuff you're talking about is based on your affluent upbringing/lifestyle whoknowswhere. That isnt a knock on you, it just clearly has flawed your view of reality everywhere else in this country.

She isnt living in SoHo in NYC or Hollywood, shes living in Baltimore, MD.

$36K is more than enough to live with yourself and a baby. Keep in mind this is child support payments, and she is living off of them rather than going out and doing something for herself. Just like her friend who left a comment on her Wall.

WadeRekeforlife
07-18-2011, 10:08 PM

That's hilarious, Donte Greene is chucker trash and going nowhere in the league but down.
yep :( :lol

HorryIsMyMVP
07-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Don't have unprotected sex with multiple ho's and if you do live with the consequences.

Rowe
07-18-2011, 10:23 PM
LMAO how many STDs are you packing, son?

It is beyond me how it seems every damn basketball player is being bled dry by multiple baby mamas and these dudes STILL aren't using birth control. Don't they educate themselves?

No.

Most of these guys are too naive to believe that they are nothing but targets by good-looking women looking to sleep with them in hopes they can become their wife, jumpoff or baby momma. Thats how these hoes today are. They have no shame. It starts in college being cleat chasers getting DP'ed by 2-3 athletes.

If you aren't sure, get by with a blow job... or at least play the odds and take a tip from Dr. Dre: "nut on a towel and pass out". :roll:
:oldlol:

Rowe
07-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Don't have unprotected sex with multiple ho's and if you do live with the consequences.

True.

ALBballer
07-18-2011, 11:42 PM

Alimony is taxed, child support is not.

-

Darius
07-19-2011, 12:23 AM

No.

Most of these guys are too naive to believe that they are nothing but targets by good-looking women looking to sleep with them in hopes they can become their wife, jumpoff or baby momma. Thats how these hoes today are. They have no shame. It starts in college being cleat chasers getting DP'ed by 2-3 athletes.

:oldlol:

I'm not going to argue that these gold diggers are in the right (because they are not) but I have no sympathy for these guys who are stupid enough to get these women pregnant.

I refuse to believe their agents/handlers haven't given them the heads up.

I'm not an NBA player but I sure as hell know the dangers of unprotected sex (not just STDs but 18 years of child support if its the wrong woman).

Using a child as a meal ticket though when you know his father isn't going to want him... that's fvcked too.

JustinJDW
07-19-2011, 02:50 AM
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/condom-application.gif

Not that hard. :facepalm

kentatm
07-19-2011, 04:34 AM

In the small likelihood the grandmother offers the same living environment, then the father would get awarded custody.

Been there. Done that. Testified.

My nephew still ended up in the care of his grandmother.

sorry but you are wrong.

just b/c your brother didnt get the kid does not mean you always have to be married.

it flat out does not work that way.

Real Men Wear Green
07-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Newsflash: If you have a child with a woman you are going to have to support it, and if you're rich and the payment is huge then yes, you will be supporting the woman too. Mr. Green and all of these other irresponsible dudes (what, you couldn't just slip on a rubber?) are just going to have to pay. Yes, the woman in this story sounds like a pain in the ass, and no, she doesn't deserve anything personally but we have these laws for the welfare of the child and there's no way to make them perfect so tough shit.

Did she just admit to sleeping with her as a bad choice?
It probably was if he's going to have to pay 3 gs a month (or whatever).

icewill36
07-19-2011, 08:13 AM
"only" 3,000 ?

lol

i wish i had that growing up