PDA

View Full Version : Kobe "agrees in principle" to sign with Besiktas

Grinder
07-21-2011, 11:19 AM
This is per Turkish media. A bunch of sources have been reporting it in the past few hours. They've found a sponsor to pay Kobe salary demands. Take it for what it's worth.

$1 million/month till the lockout ends.

So if the lockout lasts, Besiktas will be fielding this starting lineup in the Eurocup :oldlol: :
Deron Williams
Mire Chatman
Kobe Bryant
Erwin Dudley
Zaza Pachulia

http://www.cnnturk.com/2011/spor/basketbol/07/21/kobe.bryant.ile.besiktas.prensipte.anlasti/623595.0/

Lucifer
07-21-2011, 11:24 AM
2 rings in one season. kobe :rockon:

Droid101
07-21-2011, 11:34 AM
This is per Turkish media. A bunch of sources have been reporting it in the past few hours. They've found a sponsor to pay Kobe salary demands. Take it for what it's worth.

So if the lockout lasts, Besiktas will be fielding this starting lineup in the Eurocup :oldlol: :
Deron Williams
Mire Chatman
Kobe Bryant
Erwin Dudley
Zaza Pachulia

http://www.cnnturk.com/2011/spor/basketbol/07/21/kobe.bryant.ile.besiktas.prensipte.anlasti/623595.0/
Damn; Deron, Kobe, and Zaza would be a good starting lineup in the NBA, let alone some Euro league!

mrhoopfan
07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
We now know who will be Lakers starting pg for 2012-13 season

cteach111
07-21-2011, 11:36 AM
well "in principle" didn't mean jack with the Turkoglu-to-Blazers deal

G-Funk
07-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Damn. Kobe is a great recruiter! He's playing with CP3 this summer and now with Deron Williams...U bet he's putting in work

brownmamba00
07-21-2011, 12:20 PM
In b4 NoLinksYo

LeFraud James
07-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Damn. Kobe is a great recruiter! He's playing with CP3 this summer and now with Deron Williams...U bet he's putting in work

Thinking the same thing. :cheers:

twintowers
07-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Kobe in euroleague? I sense a 100+ point game, soon.

:pimp:

He will barely have 30...mark it

verylegit
07-21-2011, 12:32 PM

:pimp: :rockon:

boozehound
07-21-2011, 12:33 PM
I dont get this move for him. Whats his salary? Is it worth the potential injuries/wear and tear. Dude still is killing it in sponsorship money anyways. Hes old. His international image cant really get any bigger. What does he have to gain?

For a dude like williams, it makes a lot of sense.

also, for those claiming euroleague has better/equal players (not better ball or whatever, just better players), why is a teams 8th man (zaza, who I love) already penciled in as a starter?

boozehound
07-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Damn; Deron, Kobe, and Zaza would be a good starting lineup in the NBA, let alone some Euro league!
also, why is kb playing the 3? sure, he can, but dont you think playing the forward position, even in a finesse league, will add to his wear and tear. remember hes had a shit ton of surgeries in the last 3-4 seasons.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
****ing exciting, Kobe playing Europe weekly. Worth it for Besiktas.

All Net
07-21-2011, 12:46 PM
They are talking nothing more right now. Think they are struggling to find the funds.

kNIOKAS
07-21-2011, 12:49 PM
I dont get this move for him. Whats his salary? Is it worth the potential injuries/wear and tear. Dude still is killing it in sponsorship money anyways. Hes old. His international image cant really get any bigger. What does he have to gain?

also, for those claiming euroleague has better/equal players (not better ball or whatever, just better players), why is a teams 8th man (zaza, who I love) already penciled in as a starter?
bcz fiba basketball is different.

MeLO MvP 15
07-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Wow. Besiktas is such a smart team. Even if they never see Kobe, Deron or even Zaza, they already win from these moves. So much publicity. So much hype.

I know, personally I'd want to watch some Besiktas games now. Kobe and Deron in the NBA is the top backcourt, in Euro... legendary status.

But according to Euroleague, Kobe will be lucky to average 2 ppg and Deron won't get on the court.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
07-21-2011, 12:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4phHwSSing

Now another Euro superteam. Go Lebron, Go Howard. Nowitzki to Germany. Amare to Israel.

thejumpa
07-21-2011, 01:03 PM

:oldlol:

All Net
07-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Wow. Besiktas is such a smart team. Even if they never see Kobe, Deron or even Zaza, they already win from these moves. So much publicity. So much hype.

I know, personally I'd want to watch some Besiktas games now. Kobe and Deron in the NBA is the top backcourt, in Euro... legendary status.

But according to Euroleague, Kobe will be lucky to average 2 ppg and Deron won't get on the court. without a doubt, this helps their club big time

thejumpa
07-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Kobe and DWill on the same team? I don't care if they are televised YMCA games....I'm gonna watch that. Good move for both Kobe and the club. DWill as well...

boozehound
07-21-2011, 01:08 PM
without a doubt, this helps their club big time
no doubt. They have immediately elevated their status as a club even if they never play a single minute for them. Just the idea that kobe (in particular) would sign there makes them a better destination for euro FAs IMO.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
07-21-2011, 01:14 PM
no doubt. They have immediately elevated their status as a club even if they never play a single minute for them. Just the idea that kobe (in particular) would sign there makes them a better destination for euro FAs IMO.

Nobody in Europe has enlightened realizations like that.

Alan
07-21-2011, 01:20 PM
What about the scandal concerning Besiktas football club? Doesn't it affect the basketball club as well since it belongs to the same organization. There was a news story in local Estonian media that said authorities have frozen all Besiktas bank accounts or sth like that because of some fixed games in football league.

bagelred
07-21-2011, 01:21 PM
They are talking nothing more right now. Think they are struggling to find the funds.

too late....the wave of rumor has overtaken the thread. it's a done deal.

Calabis
07-21-2011, 01:28 PM

They will smash his ass overseas, before they let that happen, also they allow more physical contact.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
07-21-2011, 01:32 PM
What about the scandal concerning Besiktas football club? Doesn't it affect the basketball club as well since it belongs to the same organization. There was a news story in local Estonian media that said authorities have frozen all Besiktas bank accounts or sth like that because of some fixed games in football league.

Basketball club belongs to the same Kebab outlet store guy as the soccer club, but actually his wife is taking all the blame for the soccer. So Kobe can play in Turkey, sure.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/S3iAQf3dKlI/AAAAAAAANIo/nlDJqxC_P_Q/s400/kebab.jpg

tomtucker
07-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Great move by Kobe....it is easier to get away with rape in Turkey then in Colorado.........he will just claim he took the wrong one home by mistake
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljh37s8Cc81qh1nx7o1_500.jpg

i know many don

pegasus
07-21-2011, 01:37 PM
If he signs, I hope Euroleague will find a way to give Besiktas a wild card to play in their league, because as it is, Besiktas is set to play in Uleb Cup (secondary European league), and, of course, in the Turkish League.

Teams that compete in Euroleague are determined based on their records in their own national leagues in the previous season, so Besiktas' assembling the greatest-roster-ever-seen-in-Europe will only help them enter Euroleague next season, unless Euroleague committee does something about it.

Batz
07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]Great move by Kobe....it is easier to get away with rape in Turkey then in Colorado.........he will just claim he took the wrong one home by mistake

i know many don

HylianNightmare
07-21-2011, 01:43 PM
would love to see it

verylegit
07-21-2011, 01:49 PM
so when is this "Besiktas" team suppose to begin playing their season?

bluechox2
07-21-2011, 01:52 PM
espn needs to air their games

bingo123
07-21-2011, 01:53 PM

If he signs for Besiktas he wont score a point in Euroleague. Besiktas plays in Eurocup, which to Euroleague is like D-league to NBA. What is Besiktas thinking i dont know, but i guess they have a lot of money to throw away

Calabis
07-21-2011, 01:58 PM
C'mon, son ... can you hide your hate? You mean to tell me you wouldn't enjoy seeing the American Superstar Kobe Bryant, go overseas guns blazing and dominate crappy Euro comp?

Obviously I don't really think he will score 100, I doubt he will even play really hard over there.

But I mean are you that big of a hater that you wouldn't enjoy from a basketball fan perspective seeing Kobe put up insane numbers in some crappy euroleague?

No they won't ... he'll be protected by the refs.

Hate?? U said u see a 100 point game, I simply stated why he won't.....maybe in his prime he would, but 32-33 year old Kobe on bad wheels, is not going to do it, especially over there, where they will look at it as some type of disrespect and smash him(no need for him to get hurt over there)....as far as watching him play, hell yeah, I love watching him play, especially when he's on fire....but I think he will just use it as something to refresh little nuances in his game.

bluechox2
07-21-2011, 02:05 PM
hes comming back with euroleague champ

no doubt they will qualify for that league after seeing deron and kobe on it

LA_Showtime
07-21-2011, 03:03 PM
I love it, simply because it pairs Kobe and Williams together, giving them an opportunity to see how their games mesh and an outside shot at Williams signing/being traded to the Lakers.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-21-2011, 03:06 PM
also, why is kb playing the 3? sure, he can, but dont you think playing the forward position, even in a finesse league, will add to his wear and tear. remember hes had a shit ton of surgeries in the last 3-4 seasons.
can you name some of these surgeries please?

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:11 PM
$1 million per month NET INCOME. Please get your "facts" right Grinder.

LA.MJ&KB#1
07-21-2011, 03:12 PM
I love it, simply because it pairs Kobe and Williams together, giving them an opportunity to see how their games mesh and an outside shot at Williams signing/being traded to the Lakers.
100% agree

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:12 PM

Besiktas does not play in Euroleague genius. This has only been explained about a hundred times in this forum.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:13 PM

Besiktas does not play in the Euroleague. How many times does this have to be explained to you for you to grasp it?

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:16 PM
If he signs, I hope Euroleague will find a way to give Besiktas a wild card to play in their league, because as it is, Besiktas is set to play in Uleb Cup (secondary European league), and, of course, in the Turkish League.

Teams that compete in Euroleague are determined based on their records in their own national leagues in the previous season, so Besiktas' assembling the greatest-roster-ever-seen-in-Europe will only help them enter Euroleague next season, unless Euroleague committee does something about it.

They actually have to qualify for Eurocup. They have not even made that yet. And that would not be remotely close to the best roster in the history of European club basketball.

That team could not even win the Euroleague this season.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:18 PM
hes comming back with euroleague champ

no doubt they will qualify for that league after seeing deron and kobe on it

How can he come back as Euroleague champ when he won't play in Euroleague?

StacksOnDeck
07-21-2011, 03:18 PM
They actually have to qualify for Eurocup. They have not even made that yet. And that would not be remotely close to the best roster in the history of Euroepan club basketball.

Kobe and Deron couldn't win the Euroleague? :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Eleague is a lot tougher than most here think. NBA stars would be an utter dissapointment there for those expecting 40/20/15 performances.

FACT

sagr32
07-21-2011, 03:20 PM
seriously a team of Kobe/Deron would be a contender in the NBA let alone winning the euroleague

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:20 PM

There is no way in hell that roster of Besiktas could win Euroleague. You are into delusional fantasy land now.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:21 PM
seriously a team of Kobe/Deron would be a contender in the NBA let alone winning the euroleague

Besiktas' roster could not win Euroleague. There are several teams in Euroleague that are way better than Besiktas.

StacksOnDeck
07-21-2011, 03:21 PM
There is no way in hell that roster of Besiktas could win Euroleague. You are into delusional fantasy land now.

Right...

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Right...

Ignore list.

StacksOnDeck
07-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Ignore list.

"Crazed troll"

:roll:

sagr32
07-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Besiktas' roster could not win Euroleague. There are several teams in Euroleague that are way better than Besiktas.
And there is not a single player in euroleague as good as Deron Or Kobe.

catch24
07-21-2011, 03:24 PM
I'd actually like to see them qualify and compete in Euroleague. Will be interesting watching a 2-man show take on the best of Europe.

magic14
07-21-2011, 03:24 PM
You really had to take eight posts to respond to the comments?

Mr. Jabbar
07-21-2011, 03:25 PM
You really had to take eight posts to respond to the comments?

boozehound
07-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Eleague is a lot tougher than most here think. NBA stars would be an utter dissapointment there for those expecting 40/20/15 performances.

FACT
certainly. There is no doubt that Euroleague (the best of the national leagues in europe) is much better bball than the fanbois (who seem to comprise the majority of the online fanbase of the NBA) give it credit for. Kobe will not go over there and dominate/ride their 7' around ala vince. Nor is euroleague the pinnacle of all professional bball despite NoLinksYo! tired and strenuous statement to that effect.

Even with d will and kobe, there is no guarantee this squad even gets to euroleague competition.

boozehound
07-21-2011, 03:39 PM
And there is not a single player in euroleague as good as Deron Or Kobe.
sure, but thats not the point. Have you ever watched euroleague? the rules and officiating make it much more of a 5 player game on offense. It really doesnt matter if you have the best pg and sg if they have the best team.

All Net
07-21-2011, 03:44 PM
They actually have to qualify for Eurocup. They have not even made that yet. And that would not be remotely close to the best roster in the history of Euroepan club basketball.

Mr. Jabbar
07-21-2011, 03:44 PM
certainly. There is no doubt that Euroleague (the best of the national leagues in europe) is much better bball than the fanbois (who seem to comprise the majority of the online fanbase of the NBA) give it credit for. Kobe will not go over there and dominate/ride their 7' around ala vince. Nor is euroleague the pinnacle of all professional bball despite NoLinksYo! tired and strenuous statement to that effect.

Even with d will and kobe, there is no guarantee this squad even gets to euroleague competition.

Exactly. Its amazing.... the lack of bball knowledge some ppl display here, and they have the guts to join an nba board:

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 04:02 PM
I'd actually like to see them qualify and compete in Euroleague. Will be interesting watching a 2-man show take on the best of Europe.

They can't qualify for Euroleague until the 2012-13 season.

AMISTILLILL
07-21-2011, 04:05 PM
well "in principle" didn't mean jack with the Turkoglu-to-Blazers deal

Kind of a different scenario. I doubt Kobe's wife is going to intervene with this like Hedo's wife did with the Portland deal.

GreatGreg
They can't qualify for Euroleague until the 2012-13 season.
Have you considered changing your user title? It makes you look less credible than you already are.

catch24
They can't qualify for Euroleague until next year.

Are they that bad? And why not sign with teams that are Euroleague-ready (which as an overall league isn't as competitive/talented as the NBA)?

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 04:07 PM

If you think that Besiktas roster could win the Euroleague then you truly have zero basketball knowledge. They would probably make the playoffs, but they could not win the league.

That team is not even remotely close to deep enough to win Euroleague. There are teams that are overall much better than that in Euroleague, and they are not deep enough to win it either.

You just show a severe lack of basic basketball knowledge with your trolling here.

The Eurolague ain't no league where three NBA players, a mediocre American player, a mid level Turkish player, and a bunch of scrubs can win a championship.

There has not been a team as weak as Besiktas win Euroleague in years.

All Net
07-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Are they that bad? And why not sign with teams that are Euroleague-ready (which as an overall league isn't as competitive/talented as the NBA)?

Money talks

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Have you considered changing your user title? It makes you look less credible than you already are.

Explain to me how Besiktas is going to play in Euroleague this season. Please explain it genius.

pegasus

Who says they are done after recruiting Kobe? I'm sure they'd get a couple of more players, not starts, but nice role players. Once they are done, it would be the best roster ever in Europe. See, unlike you, I've lived in three different countries in Europe for several years and followed the Euroleague very closely.

Don't give me some Yugoslavian roster where some future-stars played together before hitting their primes, or current Barcelona, or past Tel Aviv, or Kinder Bologna, or whatever. None of them were that great.

Euroleague

Isn't it obvious? Because they don't want to play in Euroleague and fail and expose that the NBA isn't as good as Americans think it is.

All Net
07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
If you think that Besiktas roster could win the Euroleague then you truly have zero basketball knowledge. They would probably make the playoffs, but they could not win the league.

That team is not even remotely close to deep enough to win Euroleague. There are teams that are overall much better than that in Euroleague, and they are not deep enough to win it either.

You just show a severe lack of basic basketball knowledge with your trolling here.

The Eurolague ain't not league where three NBA players, a mediocre American player, a mid level Turkish player, and a bunch of scrubs can win a championship.

There has not been a team as weak as Besiktas win

in years.
:roll: That was a Good one

Thanks for the comedy show

Very ironic

pegasus
07-21-2011, 04:10 PM

The Eurolague ain't not league where three NBA players, a mediocre American player, a mid level Turkish player, and a bunch of scrubs can win a championship.

There has not been a team as weak as Besiktas win Euroleague in years.

What a great analysis! It's so deep. :applause:

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Who says they are done after recruiting Kobe? I'm sure they'd get a couple of more players, not starts, but nice role players. Once they are done, it would be the best roster ever in Europe. See, unlike you, I've lived in three different countries in Europe for several years and followed the Euroleague very closely.

Don't give me some Yugoslavian roster where some future-stars played together before hitting their primes, or current Barcelona, or past Tel Aviv, or Kinder Bologna, or whatever. None of them were that great.

You are so full of it. That is not near to being the best roster in Europe of all time. You would be laughed out of any European basketball forum.

pegasus
07-21-2011, 04:15 PM
You are so full of it. That is not near to being the best roster in Europe of all time. You would be laughed out of any European basketball forum.

OK, give me your three best rosters of all time.

All Net
07-21-2011, 04:16 PM

Give him time to google it.

StacksOnDeck
07-21-2011, 04:17 PM

Uh money? DUH.

catch24
07-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Money talks

True, but how much fun is competing with a D-league level-type squad compared to the best teams in Europe?

He wants 1,000,000 a year I believe. Are there really not any other offers at this point?

Grinder
07-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Catch24 - The real reason is that Euroleague teams don't want to shell out big money for players that could leave halfway through the season and disrupt team chemistry in the proces. And Kobe doesn't want 1,000,000 per year, he wants it per month, which Besiktas is willing to pay.

They're looking towards signing guys like Maurice Evans and Chris Quinn as role players with no NBA opt out clause.

Besiktas will still compete with 2 of the best teams (Fenerbah

catch24
07-21-2011, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=Grinder]Catch24 - The real reason is that Euroleague teams don't want to shell out big money for players that could leave halfway through the season and disrupt team chemistry in the proces. And Kobe doesn't want 1,000,000 per year, he wants it per month, which Besiktas is willing to pay.

They're looking towards signing guys like Maurice Evans and Chris Quinn as role players with no NBA opt out clause.

Besiktas will still compete with 2 of the best teams (Fenerbah

IGOTGAME
07-21-2011, 04:45 PM
someone who is good with math and taxes, can you help me out.

how much is 1,000,000 Euros after taxes equal to in dollars before taxes.

bingo123
07-21-2011, 04:56 PM

Close to 2000000 $ per month.

jamal99
07-21-2011, 04:57 PM

I think that he will get 1 million net income.
And 1 million euros is about 1,430,000 dollars if Im not wrong.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:06 PM
True, but how much fun is competing with a D-league level-type squad compared to the best teams in Europe?

He wants 1,000,000 a year I believe. Are there really not any other offers at this point?

He wants $1 million net income per month. Like $2 million per month NBA salary.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:15 PM

Turkish clubs generally don't pay in euros. In the European club basketball system.......

Russian, Israeli (they count under European system for political reasons), Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Turkish clubs generally pay in $US dollars.

It is the clubs from France, Germany, Spain, Greece, Italy, Slovenia - clubs from countries like that pay in € euros.

The Turkish clubs can pay the equal amount of euros from dollars and can convert it if the player wants. But they have the US dollar, or Turkish lira as the main currency.

So if you see a Russian or Turkish club signed a player for X amount of euros, that is usually the converted ratio, based on the dollar amount. Again, the clubs can convert the money for the player if they want.

So, if it says Kobe would make $1 million dollars, in Turkey, that does not mean he would be getting paid €1 million euros.

The $1 million net, is basically worth about $2 million in the NBA a month.

The NBA contract loses agent fees, NBA union fees, NBA retirement fund fees, federal, state, and local taxes.

Kobe's contract with the Lakers loses more than 50% to those costs. So, the $1 million net per month, would be equal to more than $2 million per month with the Lakers.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Uh money? DUH.

He could get more money than what Besiktas is offering from the Euroleague club Olimpia Milan. It seems like he does now want to play in Euroleague.

pegasus
07-21-2011, 05:20 PM
He could get more money than what Besiktas is offering from the Euroleague club Olimpia Milan. It seems like he does now want to play in Euroleague.

And your source is your mom who used to clean for one of the Olimpia Milano players?

Irish
07-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Love it, economic crisis in Greece? Sport doesn't care.

Always thought Kobe might head to Europe in a lockout, obviously nothing is confirmed though, just thought injuries might dissuade him.

StacksOnDeck
07-21-2011, 05:27 PM

You're right. Kobe is scared to play in the Euroleague even though he's a 5 time NBA champion. Is that what you're implying?

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:30 PM
You're right. Kobe is scared to play in the Euroleague even though he's a 5 time NBA champion. Is that what you're implying?

The Euroleague club in Milan would pay him almost double what Besiktas is offering. He does not seem interested.

All Net
07-21-2011, 05:31 PM

More lies again?

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:32 PM
More lies again?

Milan would pay him $30 million US gross. It's almost double what Besiktas is offering (about $16 million gross).

NBA contracts are listed in gross terms, just for the proper comparison.

StacksOnDeck
07-21-2011, 05:33 PM
The Euroleague club in Milan would pay him almost double what Besiktas is offering. He does not seem interested.

Link?

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Most NBA fans are so funny. They probably have no clue as to who even owns Milan's team.

Irish
07-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Most NBA fans are so funny. They probably have no clue as to who even owns Milan's team.

He only part owns it, I thought, with a number of other celebs/sports owners.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:43 PM
He only part owns it, I thought, with a number of other celebs/sports owners.

It is part of his "empire". Kobe can command $30 million US gross in endorsements through that club.

So there is another reason, besides just contract figures that these guys want to play in Besiktas. Or maybe it is part of the NBA and FIBA making a very obvious push to break into the Turkish market.

The 2010 FIBA World Championship was about the most rigged sporting event ever and it clearly showed that FIBA and the NBA were trying to gain a hold into that market.

This may all just be a part of that, with Turkish Airlines playing along. It is exactly how Stern operates.

Of course, it will be harder to rig the TBL than the NBA.

The funny thing is that Euroleague would have been easier to rig. The head of Euroleague basically rigged it for Barca in 2010. I'm sure he would have played along for the right amount of money.

I guess they would just settle for him rigging Eurocup, since the competition is lower and it would probably be less noticeable to European fans.

Americans will not admit it is rigged if the score is 100-0.

I mean, what a coincidence that Besiktas is a known money laundering and racketeering unit for the mafia.

Droid101
07-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Link?

Oh yeah, there's no link, there's no proof, just you making up stories as per usual.

Droid101
07-21-2011, 05:47 PM
The funny thing is that Euroleague would have been easier to rig. The head of Euroleague basically rigged it for Barca in 2010.
Can we get a ban for these blatant lies and conspiracy theories?

It's really ruining the credibility of this website for people doing Google searches.

Euroleague
07-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Can we get a ban for these blatant lies and conspiracy theories?

It's really ruining the credibility of this website for people doing Google searches.

You are either a complete moron or you work for the NBA.

I suppose you think it is a mere coincidence that they are signing for a club that runs gambling for the mafia. Just like it Standard and Poor's are a totally legit company.......

Seriously. I'm putting you on ignore.

And if you keep begging for a ban, which you have gotten me banned before already - I am sending a formal complaint to the owner about you.

And he can see all the endless documents proving Besiktas and Standard and Poor's are criminals. There are thousands of websites on that.

And then you can enjoy a ban, for your complete propaganda BS.

In fact, I think it is about time to send the formal complaint about you right now.

__________________________________________________ __

Copy of complaint sent:

This guy continues to make false accusations and to post lies. There are thousands of documents and websites detailing the crimes committed by Standard and Poor's.

There are hundreds of websites that detail the Turkish club Besiktas and their connection to illegal racketeering and betting on games with the mafia.

He has gotten me banned already and continues to ask for me to be banned simply for posting these facts. Because for whatever reason, it pisses him off.

Quizno
07-21-2011, 06:04 PM
nice links euroleague, you do a good job of defending your claims

pegasus
07-21-2011, 06:04 PM
You are either a complete moron or you work for the NBA.

I suppose you think it is a mere coincidence that they are signing for a club that runs gambling for the mafia. Just like it Standard and Poor's are a totally legit company.......

Seriously. I'm putting you on ignore.

And if you keep begging for a ban, which you have gotten me banned before already - I am sending a formal complaint to the owner about you.

And he can see all the endless documents proving Besiktas and Standard and Poor's are criminals. There are thousands of websites on that.

In fact, I think it is about time to send the formal complaint about you right now.

Copy of complaint sent:

This guy continues to make false accusations and to post lies. There are thousands of documents and websites detailing the crimes committed by Standard and Poor's.

There are hundreds of websites that detail the Turkish club Besiktas and their connection to illegal racketeering and betting on games with the mafia.

He has gotten me banned already and continues to ask for me to be banned simply for posting these facts. Because for whatever reason, it pisses him off.

Copy of reply sent:

Go get a life, loser! Oh, and a link while you are at it.

MaxFly
07-21-2011, 06:11 PM

Deron Williams
Mire Chatman
Kobe Bryant
Erwin Dudley
Zaza Pachulia

Wow... it would be over for the rest of that league...

SMH... Watch this dude find a way to get Deron Williams to the Lakers after they play together for a few months in Turkey...

Droid101
07-21-2011, 06:21 PM
That's high comedy, since the owner of the site is the one who does these bans.

I've never been banned from this site, or any forum.

But you keep reaching for that rainbow!

L8kersfan222
07-21-2011, 06:40 PM

LOL @ Euroleague ducking and dodging this

swi7ch
07-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Kobe's old though. He won't ave over 20 per.

Eat Like A Bosh
07-21-2011, 08:54 PM
1 mil a year ain't bad!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RZv66pj9bCE/Thx4XTC5JwI/AAAAAAAAAEA/bMG-R5Vzv4E/s800/1299995271351.jpg

Rnbizzle
07-21-2011, 09:03 PM

But according to Euroleague, Kobe will be lucky to average 2 ppg and Deron won't get on the court.
realest shit i never wrote haha :bowdown: :lol :lol :lol

GreatGreg
07-21-2011, 09:22 PM

Copy of complaint sent:

You do realize you're conspiring, right?
Where is your evidence that Standard and Poor's and Besictas are run by the mafia? Is it that hard to post links backing up your claims?

GreatGreg
07-22-2011, 01:37 PM
You do realize you're conspiring, right?
Where is your evidence that Standard and Poor's and Besictas are run by the mafia? Is it that hard to post links backing up your claims?
Bump. I want to see your evidence.

GOBB
07-22-2011, 01:38 PM

Deron Williams
Mire Chatman
Kobe Bryant
Erwin Dudley
Zaza Pachulia

Link or oh sh!t LINK! :eek:

Grinder >>>> No Links Yo

rodman91
07-22-2011, 01:59 PM
I would rather Howard on my team but Kobe is fine too..oh well...
http://www.boredquiz.com/uploads/internal/quizzes/are-you-a-spoiled-brat/a-spoiled-brat.jpg

OmniStrife
07-22-2011, 02:21 PM
We all know that Kobe is used to rocking the Burqa!

http://theaudracatalog.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kobewhite4.jpg

boozehound
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]Great move by Kobe....it is easier to get away with rape in Turkey then in Colorado.........he will just claim he took the wrong one home by mistake

i know many don