PDA

View Full Version : Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At Spectacular Highlights

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Does this subject even need to be brought up, he is so far ahead of everybody else its rediculous. 1st off nobody in the league has been anywhere near ass consistantly in the nightly top 10, and nobody over these last 10 years has the number of crossovers, dunks, layups, and blocks. If this is a fact (I'm pretty sure it is), who would be #2, would it be Bron (lacking crossovers though), maybe Kobe (not consistantly spectacular though), maybe Amare (lack of the perimeter highlights), ect. Who would be #2, and don't sit up and say Vince, in his prime he did not get to the basket much/enough to be as consistant as the others mentioned, his dunks alone puts him hella high though lol. So who is #2

Doctor Rivers
07-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Does this subject even need to be brought up, he is so far ahead of everybody else its rediculous. 1st off nobody in the league has been anywhere near ass consistantly in the nightly top 10, and nobody over these last 10 years has the number of crossovers, dunks, layups, and blocks. If this is a fact (I'm pretty sure it is), who would be #2, would it be Bron (lacking crossovers though), maybe Kobe (not consistantly spectacular though), maybe Amare (lack of the perimeter highlights), ect. Who would be #2, and don't sit up and say Vince, in his prime he did not get to the basket much/enough to be as consistant as the others mentioned, his dunks alone puts him hella high though lol. So who is #2

Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At the SG position

WADE >> KOBE

Wade = #2 SG of all time

take a look at his finals performances

nuff said

All Net
07-26-2011, 03:29 PM

WADE >> KOBE

Wade = #2 SG of all time

nuff said
:oldlol: Here we go........

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 03:33 PM

WADE >> KOBE

Wade = #2 SG of all time

nuff said
I agree to a certain extent, as a overall player, yes, no 2 guard in the league can do the things he does, but Kobe has the rings so enough said. Do me a favor and let this thread pop off without the VS (meaning versus), I don't want my shit to be thrown off by Cali natives who only watches Kobe, leave that ish outta my thread my dude.

The-Legend-24
07-26-2011, 03:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKgaeAoa-g

NUFF SAID.

thejumpa
07-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Depends on what you consider exciting. Personally, I'd rank LBJ #1, Kobe #2, and Wade #3. Yeah, he's had lots of highlights blocks, fancy layups, and dunks. Still, he doesn't have the athleticism and strength of LeBron and definitely doesn't have the shooting ability of Kobe. Watching Kobe make entire teams quit is a beauty....even if it was against my team.

Dunno.....amazing shooting/high flying dunks>>>>>Wades blocks, euro steps, and fancy layups

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Depends on what you consider exciting. Personally, I'd rank LBJ #1, Kobe #2, and Wade #3. Yeah, he's had lots of highlights blocks, fancy layups, and dunks. Still, he doesn't have the athleticism and strength of LeBron and definitely doesn't have the shooting ability of Kobe. Watching Kobe make entire teams quit is a beauty....even if it was against my team.

Dunno.....amazing shooting/high flying dunks>>>>>Wades blocks, euro steps, and fancy layups
LMAO at jumpers being exciting, ***** please, and even if so, Kobe does not come close to Wade at anything else excitement wise, so have it how you want, but Kobe is not close at all.

Bron does 1 dunk, and through 8 years only has about 5 or 6 rediculous dunks on people, if you are not going to be creative in the air then at leasy go in and yam on ******, Wade has better dunks than Bron, better layups, crosses are not compareable, better blocks, ect. Wade beats them 2 bruh, but I do think they would be 2 and 3 though.

Doctor Rivers
07-26-2011, 03:42 PM
I agree to a certain extent, as a overall player, yes, no 2 guard in the league can do the things he does, but Kobe has the rings so enough said. Do me a favor and let this thread pop off without the VS (meaning versus), I don't want my shit to be thrown off by Cali natives who only watches Kobe, leave that ish outta my thread my dude.

I value Wade's one ring more than Kobe's three with Shaq.

Jacks3
07-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Kobe's game is more atheistically pleasing....The prime (01-09) version anyway....

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 03:56 PM

NUFF SAID.
Damn you Kobe fans are the weakest ****** on this earth, do yu really think that shit was close to a Wade reel, there are at least 20 different Wade reels that would embrass that one, get real bro, this is between Wade and Bron for top 2 easily. Kobe has some dog ass dunks though real talk, but Wade kills him in everything else.

eliteballer
07-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Watching Wade flop all over the place like a fish out of water is exciting?

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Are you that damn dumb, kids need to stay the **** out of my thread, I hate you young fukks, fukk outta here.

eliteballer
07-26-2011, 03:59 PM
He gets the softest calls in the history of the game, carries the ball on every crossover, and flops more than any guard I've ever seen. Thats entertaining?

thejumpa
07-26-2011, 04:11 PM
LMAO at jumpers being exciting, ***** please, and even if so, Kobe does not come close to Wade at anything else excitement wise, so have it how you want, but Kobe is not close at all.

Bron does 1 dunk, and through 8 years only has about 5 or 6 rediculous dunks on people, if you are not going to be creative in the air then at leasy go in and yam on ******, Wade has better dunks than Bron, better layups, crosses are not compareable, better blocks, ect. Wade beats them 2 bruh, but I do think they would be 2 and 3 though.

Jumpers are exciting...especially when the guy is on fire and can't miss. Not to mention, he's had a lot of difficult shots and clutch baskets. Plus, Kobe has yammed on a few people over the years too. In the last 10 years, he's had his share of highlights.

Bron gets up higher than Wade or Kobe ever have. Ever. No way in hell Wade has better dunks than he does.

Doctor Rivers
07-26-2011, 04:12 PM

Wade = closest thing to MJ

http://stk.dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/nike_jordans_111109_017-large-480x320.jpg

http://www.clap.name/images/blog/d_wade.jpg

kobe is nothing but a whining pretender

Ikill
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM

i don't know Wade and Lebon are pretty close athletically Lebrons stronger and jumps higher Wades quicker and has better body control there both really fast and explosive. It depends what you like but i would take Wades dunks over Kobes i just like the powerful explosive dunkers over the high flyers

GilZero
07-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Vince Carter, guy aint dead yet.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Vince Carter, guy aint dead yet.
Off dunks and layups alone, he is up there, probally #3, but he is far far behind in everything else he did not dunk enough to compete with Wade's whole package, he is mos def up there in the top 5 (STAT probally fills out the list), but not fukkin with the top 3.

Doctor Rivers
07-26-2011, 04:41 PM
i don't know Wade and Lebon are pretty close athletically Lebrons stronger and jumps higher Wades quicker and has better body control there both really fast and explosive. It depends what you like but i would take Wades dunks over Kobes i just like the powerful explosive dunkers over the high flyers

kobe's athleticism is kinda overrated

thejumpa
07-26-2011, 04:50 PM

I hear you. I like Kobe over Wade simply because he has way more of an offensive game than Wade does. His highlights come off of jab steps, spins, fakes...it's just great to watch. When someones game is that fundamentally sound, it can make really athletic plays look boring. It's like...you're 6'4 with long ass arms and you're pretty athletic. Nothing Wade has done has really surprised me. Still a very exciting player for sure..

LeBron? Bruh he used to attack the rim like Amare but has out of this world athleticism. His actual game is pretty raw but he makes up for it when it gets a little space and does his thing. Watching him on a fastbreak is crazy.

KenneBell
07-26-2011, 04:53 PM
I don't know about that. Kobe's got too many crazy dunks, big games and game winners from 2001 to present to have Wade over him IMO.

brownmamba00
07-26-2011, 04:55 PM
The last 10 years?

1.VC
2.Kobe
3.Bron
4.Wade/Mac

rodman91
07-26-2011, 04:56 PM
Dunks = Carter
Crossovers & Ball handling = Iverson
Lay ups/Circus Shots = Wade
Tough Shots = Kobe

As overall, Wade has edge,imo. I rather watch prime Vince or AI over Wade though.

jaydacris
07-26-2011, 05:02 PM
wade has best circus/wow shots
also has nice in traffic dunks

some of my favorite wade plays
-wade blocks amare then hits a 3/4 full court shot
-wade game winning steal and running 3 pointer vs chicago bulls
-wade on varejao

lefthook00
07-26-2011, 05:14 PM
No, #1 in highlights is Kobe. Wade has been #1 in highlights for the 2nd half of the decade until now though.

step_back
07-26-2011, 05:16 PM
VC and Kobe have had jaw dropping plays. Blake Griffin is going to be the most entertaining dunker from now on.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Dunks = Carter
Crossovers & Ball handling = Iverson
Lay ups/Circus Shots = Wade
Tough Shots = Kobe

As overall, Wade has edge,imo. I rather watch prime Vince or AI over Wade though.
It always makes me cringe when I see somebody say AI had better crossovers, this is just not true. AI was the originator, Wade took it to another level. AI had better size up dribbles (in place dribbles) (and Wade rarely ever sizes up anyways), and that can fool a lot of people, AI just had beautiful handles and was fast and quick as hell, but he did not break ankles at the rate that Wade does currently. Watch full games, watch highlight reels, Wades crosses all happen on the move and he sends ****** flying constantly. AI did not have as many different crossover moves either, he really only had 2 different ones, the rest was just beautiful handling. I think a lot of people often confuse the difference between actual crossovers and natural handles.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 05:29 PM
No, #1 in highlights is Kobe. Wade has been #1 in highlights for the 2nd half of the decade until now though.
From 03 to 07 Wade led all athletes in all sports in top 10's, I know this for a fact cause ESPN had an online article about it in 07. Wade had 142 top 10's, Bron was 2nd with 107, Amare was 3rd with 86, Kobe was not even on the list. Jumpers dont make highlight reels unless they are tough as hell or buzzer beaters, so im getting hot and making a lot of shots is irrelevent in this conversation, Kobe does not stand a chance against even Vince Carter highlight wise, just cause yall enjoy seeing dude get hot does not make his jumpers highlight plays, cause they are not, end of story.

brownmamba00
07-26-2011, 05:34 PM
From 03 to 07 Wade led all athletes in all sports in top 10's, I know this for a fact cause ESPN had an online article about it in 07. Wade had 142 top 10's, Bron was 2nd with 107, Amare was 3rd with 86, Kobe was not even on the list. Jumpers dont make highlight reels unless they are tough as hell or buzzer beaters, so im getting hot and making a lot of shots is irrelevent in this conversation, Kobe does not stand a chance against even Vince Carter highlight wise, just cause yall enjoy seeing dude get hot does not make his jumpers highlight plays, cause they are not, end of story.

What jumpers?
baseline windmills, 360s, reverses, gamewinner and a bunch of posters against LEGIT centers (instead of Varejao, Perkins, etc:facepalm )

Wade probably has more highlight reels but not to the extent of 'amazingness' of VC and Kobe.

:oldlol: @ this guy.Have you ever watched the guy before '09

EricGordon23
07-26-2011, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n07L1A_ibwQ <------------- Over the next 10 years it will be this guy Or Eric Gordon.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 05:41 PM
What jumpers?
baseline windmills, 360s, reverses, gamewinner and a bunch of posters against LEGIT centers (instead of Varejao, Perkins, etc:facepalm )

Wade probably has more highlight reels but not to the extent of 'amazingness' of VC and Kobe.

:oldlol: @ this guy.Have you ever watched the guy before '09
Thread Title

"Nobody comes close to Wade at spectacular highlights"

Meaning that he does entertaining shyt more than anybody else, Kobes baseline windmills, 360's, reverses, gamewinnes and posters were not an every night occurence, I dont care how you want to slice it, but in 8 years Wade has done more spectacular shyt than Kobe has in 15, why, cause 60% of Kobes shots are jumpers, even in his prime he was always a shoot 1st player. This is not a knock on Kobe, thats just his game, he is great at it, but not near as exciting with what he does than Wade is bruh. I have been a hardcore bball fan since 92 at the age of 6, if you want to go in depth with advantages then we can do it, but you will not win bro.

andgar923
07-26-2011, 05:42 PM

Wade imo is the better all around better player.
Kobe is the better scorer, with a more refined offensive arsenal (skill set)

Having said that....

Replace Wade with Kobe, and I'm sure he wins the same amount of rings with Shaq (if not a few more), and can win with the current Lakers' squad as well... at least 1 ring.

King24George
07-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Nobody tops my bro paul george for best rookie highlights!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2nv3DKnhSY

:pimp:

rodman91
07-26-2011, 05:46 PM
http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g215736/hero55671/g215736_u62266_vince_carter.jpg

brownmamba00
07-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Thread Title

Meaning that he does entertaining shyt more than anybody else, Kobes baseline windmills, 360's, reverses, gamewinnes and posters were not an every night occurence, I dont care how you want to slice it, but in 8 years Wade has done more spectacular shyt than Kobe has in 15, why, cause 60% of Kobes shots are jumpers, even in his prime he was always a shoot 1st player. This is not a knock on Kobe, thats just his game, he is great at it, but not near as exciting with what he does than Wade is bruh. I have been a hardcore bball fan since 92 at the age of 6, if you want to go in depth with advantages then we can do it, but you will not win bro.

What has being primaraly a jumpshooter have to do with highlightes?
And SMH@the bolded part.

Like I said Wade probably has more highlight reels then VC and Kobe but he's not even close when it comes to 'Spectacular' highlightes compared to these guys. I mean it's not even close dude. Even Bron has more flashy highlight reel then Wade. I can show you tons of better HR of VC and KB.

Gimme quality over quantity bruh.

CAstill
07-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Thread Title

:facepalm
And i've been watching since 85 and can tell you wade is overrated and couldn't come close to Kobe anyway you cut it. LOL at you thinking wack ass drives when everybody and their mom knows that if the bullshit don't roll in Stern will make sure Wade goes to the line is more exciting then critical game pivoting shots. You're way off.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n07L1A_ibwQ <------------- Over the next 10 years it will be this guy Or Eric Gordon.
Im hoping this was a joke or something, and EJ is my *****, but he does not stand a chance, the other ***** mentioned should get you irrelevated.

andgar923
07-26-2011, 05:59 PM
http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g215736/hero55671/g215736_u62266_vince_carter.jpg

Very misleading pic.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 06:01 PM
What has being primaraly a jumpshooter have to do with highlightes?
And SMH@the bolded part.

Like I said Wade probably has more highlight reels then VC and Kobe but he's not even close when it comes to 'Spectacular' highlightes compared to these guys. I mean it's not even close dude. Even Bron has more flashy highlight reel then Wade. I can show you tons of better HR of VC and KB.

Gimme quality over quantity bruh.
Im guessing you only see dunking as spectacular, and thats cool, but you are crazy to sit here and say what you said. Wades full package of dunks, layups, blocks, and crossovers would embrass 99% of perimeter players to ever play the game. You are using the word :"spectacular" to show the fact that you feel that the dunks are more important than everyything else, which is also cool, but Wades whole reel is full of spectacular shyt with dunks being the least of them. I mean come on man, he has more highlight crossovers than Kobe has dunks, not even mentioning that he gets to the rack and finishes most of those crosses with something else spectacular. Its about the whole package, Vince drops himself because of his lack of other things, his dunks are so fukkin great that it will make you forget about everything else. Kobe has some great dunks, and more spectacular dunks than Wade, and it ends there cause Wade kills him in every other area easily. Do you get my point now, your opinion is cool with me, but what im stating are facts my dude.

brownmamba00
07-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Im guessing you only see dunking as spectacular, and thats cool, but you are crazy to sit here and say what you said. Wades full package of dunks, layups, blocks, and crossovers would embrass 99% of perimeter players to ever play the game. You are using the word :"spectacular" to show the fact that you feel that the dunks are more important than everyything else, which is also cool, but Wades whole reel is full of spectacular shyt with dunks being the least of them. I mean come on man, he has more highlight crossovers than Kobe has dunks, not even mentioning that he gets to the rack and finishes most of those crosses with something else spectacular. Its about the whole package, Vince drops himself because of his lack of other things, his dunks are so fukkin great that it will make you forget about everything else. Kobe has some great dunks, and more spectacular dunks than Wade, and it ends there cause Wade kills him in every other area easily. Do you get my point now, your opinion is cool with me, but what im stating are facts my dude.

So does D-Will have more crossovers then Kobe and Wade. D-Will>Wade/Kobe when it comes to HR's?:rolleyes:

Dunks>>all the other stuff you mentioned. Unless you think Jamaal Crawford is more highlight reel material then Blake.

I mean crossovers and some blocks are cool and stuff but that nasty dunk is always taking the first spot when it comes to the NBA top 10, just saying:confusedshrug:

edit: Agree to disagree I guess you like layups and crossovers, I like dunks:cheers:

rodman91
07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Very misleading pic.
why?

Kobe 4 The Win
07-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Wade hasn't played over the last 10 years and even if he did Kobe's got a way more impressive variety of moves and highlights over that time period. Dunked on Yao Ming's head, Practically jumped over Dwight Howard and dunked on him. His reverse pivot, throw it of the glass move. The list goes on and on. D-whistle has a handfull of lucky circus shots where he just through it up there and it went in. Dude is a flopper too. The entire Miami team are a bunch of floppers. No respect for that.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 06:27 PM
So does D-Will have more crossovers then Kobe and Wade. D-Will>Wade/Kobe when it comes to HR's?:rolleyes:

Dunks>>all the other stuff you mentioned. Unless you think Jamaal Crawford is more highlight reel material then Blake.

I mean crossovers and some blocks are cool and stuff but that nasty dunk is always taking the first spot when it comes to the NBA top 10, just saying:confusedshrug:
D Will is ill with it, but his stregnth is size up dribbling, not actual crosses, he does stumble nyggas with his size ups though, but his crossover moves arent on a Wade level.

Think about this, Wade dunks a lot more than Kobe, Wade has hundreds more crossovers than Kobe, hundreds more blocks, and more layups (Kobe has some ill layups too though). Kobes quality dunks cant compete with Wades quantity of everyything, its just not physically possible. If I watch ESPN every night for 2 weeks and I see Kobe have 3-5 ill ass dunks, 1 nice cross, and 2 tough jumpers, but I see Wade have 5 nice dunks, 4 ill dunks, 3 layups, 4 crossovers, and 4 blocks, Wade wins, and he wins easily ya dig.

And lets not sit here and act like Wade does not have a bunch of sick ass yams either, he dunks a lot more than Kobe ever has, yes Kobe has more reduculous dunks, but Wade has so much more of a selection thats its hard for Kobe to even compete with that, even with the illnesss advantage, feel me.

Batz
07-26-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm not homophobic, but this thread is incredibly disturbing.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Wade hasn't played over the last 10 years and even if he did Kobe's got a way more impressive variety of moves and highlights over that time period. Dunked on Yao Ming's head, Practically jumped over Dwight Howard and dunked on him. His reverse pivot, throw it of the glass move. The list goes on and on. D-whistle has a handfull of lucky circus shots where he just through it up there and it went in. Dude is a flopper too. The entire Miami team are a bunch of floppers. No respect for that.
Dude, are you fukkin serious, damn haters will say anything. Get the fukk out of my thread, lame ass *****.

Its a known fact that Wade has more highlights in 8 years than Kobe in 15, but nyggas will ignore that and constantly bring up anything but actual highlights to dispute it. Nygga please, call me when you can put together a 7 minute Kobe reel of crossovers only, or a 10 minute Kobe reel not involving jumpers, hell, holla at me when Kobe has a blocked shot highlight reel period.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm not homophobic, but this thread is incredibly disturbing.
Well I am homophobic and dont like **** of any nature. WTF is homo about this thread bruh, must be you.

Kobe 4 The Win
07-26-2011, 06:34 PM
D Will is ill with it, but his stregnth is size up dribbling, not actual crosses, he does stumble nyggas with his size ups though, but his crossover moves arent on a Wade level.

Think about this, Wade dunks a lot more than Kobe, Wade has hundreds more crossovers than Kobe, hundreds more blocks, and more layups (Kobe has some ill layups too though). Kobes quality dunks cant compete with Wades quantity of everyything, its just not physically possible. If I watch ESPN every night for 2 weeks and I see Kobe have 3-5 ill ass dunks, 1 nice cross, and 2 tough jumpers, but I see Wade have 5 nice dunks, 4 ill dunks, 3 layups, 4 crossovers, and 4 blocks, Wade wins, and he wins easily ya dig.

And lets not sit here and act like Wade does not have a bunch of sick ass yams either, he dunks a lot more than Kobe ever has, yes Kobe has more reduculous dunks, but Wade has so much more of a selection thats its hard for Kobe to even compete with that, even with the illnesss advantage, feel me.

Now that Kobe is old with a bad wheel D-Wade dunks more frequently but when Kobe was at his peak it was death from above every night. Wade is a beast though.

brownmamba00
07-26-2011, 06:34 PM

Quality>quantity. And you act like Kobe didn't have a shitload of sick crossovers/layups/dunks/blocks.

That said, yea Wade did have more sick plays these last 2-3 seasons. But I'm comparing prime Bean vs prime Flash and i'm also accounting gamewinners which Kobe has the edge over Wade.

Batz
07-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Well I am homophobic and dont like **** of any nature. WTF is homo about this thread bruh, must be you.
You got a friend? Okay make them read this thread and your posts. If they don't question your sexuality, I'll post a pic of a cookie. Go on now. Find a friend.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Now that Kobe is old with a bad wheel D-Wade dunks more frequently but when Kobe was at his peak it was death from above every night. Wade is a beast though.
Last year at 29 Wade again had more dunks than Kobe ever has had in one season in his whole career, Kobe has not came within 40 dunks of Wades lowest season ever. No knock on Kobe, just a fact, Kobe never got to the rack as much as Wade, NEVER, not in his prime, not now, hell, probally not in HS lol. Its just the truth, look at the numbers yourself, at 29 Wade gets to the rack more than 29 year old Jordan, so how the hell does Kobe compete when he is far behind numbers wise at any point in his career.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 06:41 PM
You got a friend? Okay make them read this thread and your posts. If they don't question your sexuality, I'll post a pic of a cookie. Go on now. Find a friend.
Im a hood nygga from the Eastside of Detroit, im talking basketball fukk boy, dont play with me, I dont joke like that bruh.

Batz
07-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Im a hood nygga from the Eastside of Detroit, im talking basketball fukk boy, dont play with me, I dont joke like that bruh.
Couldn't find a friend huh?

Kobe 4 The Win
07-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Just because a dude has more dunks then mathmatically that will equal more spectacular highlights? That's some funny math bro. Youtube disagrees with you.

wang4three
07-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Does this subject even need to be brought up,

No, it doesn't.

andgar923
07-26-2011, 06:49 PM
why?

That was an air ball if I'm not mistaken. A very awkward play in which he jumped and lost control of his body. But the pic makes it seem as tho he's gliding in for a dunk or layup.

detroitdogg
07-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Just because a dude has more dunks then mathmatically that will equal more spectacular highlights? That's some funny math bro. Youtube disagrees with you.
I was answering your last post bro, you stated

"Now that Kobe is old with a bad wheel D-Wade dunks more frequently"

and thats not true cause Kobe never got to the rack or dunked as much as Wade in any year of either career

EricGordon23
07-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Im hoping this was a joke or something, and EJ is my *****, but he does not stand a chance, the other ***** mentioned should get you irrelevated.

It was a joke I was just being a Homer to my 2 favorite players.

KenneBell
07-26-2011, 08:12 PM
call me when you can put together a 7 minute Kobe reel of crossovers only, or a 10 minute Kobe reel not involving jumpers, hell, holla at me when Kobe has a blocked shot highlight reel period.
What's your number?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv52J8anZVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=729gx7wrnHY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrB6JjQbQko

EricGordon23
07-26-2011, 08:14 PM
What's your number?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv52J8anZVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=729gx7wrnHY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrB6JjQbQko

Thats not 7 minutes of crossovers SILLY!

KenneBell
07-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Thats not 7 minutes of crossovers SILLY!
:oldlol:

My bad.

Rake2204
07-26-2011, 08:47 PM
That was an air ball if I'm not mistaken. A very awkward play in which he jumped and lost control of his body. But the pic makes it seem as tho he's gliding in for a dunk or layup.
Yep, it's at 4:13 of this clip. It's a botched alley-oop. Probably the least spectacular miss on that video too. It's still a great photo though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La4PpYnKrNc

KingLeBronJames
07-26-2011, 08:47 PM

http://stk.dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/nike_jordans_111109_017-large-480x320.jpg

How is Wade the closest thing to Mike if he doesn't have the fade away jumper, his mid range game sucks and he can't play lock down D? :no:

Story Up
07-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Wade and LeBron, exciting? Lol.
WTF, they are effective but neither are pleasant. Neither took the league by storm like 06' and 07' Kobe, every arena was packed to see the guy play. He is by far more aesthetically pleasant to watch. A ton more creativity, better shooter, better footwork, better dribbling. I think people forget just how much of a highlight reel player Kobe was in his prime. Wade is so god damn overrated, I think he's very effective but very sloppy. He has his go to moves and a bunch of nice circus shots but he could never take over a game like Kobe could because he is no where near as well-rounded as Kobe was.

PowerGlove
07-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Kobe at #1?:oldlol:

Ronaldinho
07-26-2011, 09:33 PM
WTF, they are effective but neither are pleasant. Neither took the league by storm like 06' and 07' Kobe, every arena was packed to see the guy play. He is by far more aesthetically pleasant to watch. A ton more creativity, better shooter, better footwork, better dribbling. I think people forget just how much of a highlight reel player Kobe was in his prime. Wade is so god damn overrated, I think he's very effective but very sloppy. He has his go to moves and a bunch of nice circus shots but he could never take over a game like Kobe could because he is no where near as well-rounded as Kobe was.
This, seriously.The guy is Ronaldinho of Basketball.

And ppl dont understand why he has so many fans outside of USA.

Anw, last 10 years Kobe and Iverson>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade.

rule1223
07-26-2011, 10:05 PM
This, seriously.The guy is Ronaldinho of Basketball.

And ppl dont understand why he has so many fans outside of USA.

Anw, last 10 years Kobe and Iverson>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade.
honestly, watch this vid, every single possible way you could score he does it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WVEIb3opQY

Sarcastic
07-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Brian Scalabrine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1DVoMJoEI

/thread

Kobe 4 The Win
07-26-2011, 11:44 PM

Tell 'Em!

This post should end the thread.

Bladers
07-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Its a known fact that Wade has more highlights in 8 years than Kobe in 15, but nyggas will ignore that and constantly bring up anything but actual highlights to dispute it. Nygga please, call me when you can put together a 7 minute Kobe reel of crossovers only, or a 10 minute Kobe reel not involving jumpers, hell, holla at me when Kobe has a blocked shot highlight reel period.

LOL. You can't even find a dunk mix for Wade that lasts more than 4mins.

This is the longest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOn8DR2ieHE (4:30s)

And while you watch that, there is not one "good" dunk in there. They are all normal dunks. He could barely reach the rim in his dunks.

And then look at Kobe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv52J8anZVE (10 mins)

Each dunk is like: :eek: :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown:

8 mins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMwuh23LZc

Each of them are spectacular.

Wade for example would never do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzsvbheXscg

Why? Cause he can't.
While Kobe has done it over 1,000 times in his career.
There is also a video on Youtube with 20 mins (2 parts) of Kobe's dunks. Come on man, you are making yourself look like a fool! :oldlol:

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 12:24 AM

And while you watch that, there is not one "good" dunk in there. They are all normal dunks. He could barely reach the rim in his dunks.

Wade for example would never do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzsvbheXscg

Why? Cause he can't.
There is also a video on Youtube with 20 mins (2 parts) of Kobe's dunks. Come on man, you are making yourself look like a fool! :oldlol:
Wade dunks more than Kobe, its a fukkin fact, since he has been in the league he is far ahead of Kobe every year in dunks, he has led all guards in dunks for 7 straight years (minus the 15 win season), he even led all guards the year he seperated his shoulder and missed 31 games. So the fact is, you are the one looking like a fool, why, cause I already agreed that Kobe has more spectacular dunks, that has nothing to do with the fact that Wade bangs a lot more than Kobe, so kill that bullshyt and dont try to put words in my mouth. When speaking on the legnth of reels, I spoke on crossoves and blocks, I aint say shyt about dunks, so calm down bruh.

Te dunking is compareable with Kobe having a slight advantage, the crossovers are completely 1 sided, the blocks are completely 1 sided, the layups are completely 1 sided. Damn dudes, get off the nygga dyck for a minute and be honest with yourselves, im giving Kobe props for his advantages, no matter what, you nyggas just sit up and constantly deny facts over and over again.

Damn, are yall in love with that nygga, im a Wade stan and I admit that shyt, you nyggas are delusional dyckriders (not you in particular), yall think Kobe is tthe best everything, damn, im not taking nothing away from yall idol, just calling shyt how it is and I have yet to be proved wrong 5 pages later, either realize reality or get the fukk on, damn.

theaussieguy
07-27-2011, 12:27 AM
Wade dunks more than Kobe, its a fukkin fact, since he has been in the league he is far ahead of Kobe every year in dunks, he has led all guards in dunks for 7 straight years (minus the 15 win season), he even led all guards the year he seperated his shoulder and missed 31 games. So the fact is, you are the one looking like a fool, why, cause I already agreed that Kobe has more spectacular dunks, that has nothing to do with the fact that Wade bangs a lot more than Kobe, so kill that bullshyt and dont try to put words in my mouth. When speaking on the legnth of reels, I spoke on crossoves and blocks, I aint say shyt about dunks, so calm down bruh.

Te dunking is compareable with Kobe having a slight advantage, the crossovers are completely 1 sided, the blocks are completely 1 sided, the layups are completely 1 sided. Damn dudes, get off the nygga dyck for a minute and be honest with yourselves, im giving Kobe props for his advantages, no matter what, you nyggas just sit up and constantly deny facts over and over again.

Damn, are yall in love with that nygga, im a Wade stan and I admit that shyt, you nyggas are delusional dyckriders (not you in particular), yall think Kobe is tthe best everything, damn, im not taking nothing away from yall idol, just calling shyt how it is and I have yet to be proved wrong 5 pages later, either realize reality or get the fukk on, damn.

oh wow so a player like D.wade, renounded for his driving ability and his somewhat inconsistent shot, gets to the hole more than one of the greatest shooters (when he is on) of all time. HMM i wonder why?

maybe because he can't fukkin shoot, while Kobe can, therefore he has no other option, you are trying to make it seem like he is better just because he can get to the hole more, without realizing the reason he gets there is due to a lack of skill in other parts of his game, its not because he can, its because he NEEDS to
herp derp, dunking means everything, derpa

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 12:29 AM

Why? Cause he can't.
LMAO at your "Wade would never do this" quote, my bad for being nice but that bullshyt just made me mad. ARE YOU FUKKIN SERIOUS, YOU JUST POSTED SOMETHING THAT WADE LITERALLY HAS HUNDREDS OF, HUNDREDS, AND YOU TRIED TO SAY THAT WADE "CANT" DO THAT, fukk outta here lil nygga, just say that you never seen Wade play before and keep it moving, that was by far the dumbest shyt posted in this thread, get the fukk out, I have no tolerance for people who speak on things they know nothing about.

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 12:32 AM
oh wow so a player like D.wade, renounded for his driving ability and his somewhat inconsistent shot, gets to the hole more than one of the greatest shooters (when he is on) of all time. HMM i wonder why?

maybe because he can't fukkin shoot, while Kobe can, therefore he has no other option, you are trying to make it seem like he is better just because he can get to the whole more, without realizing the reason he gets there is due to a lack of skill in other parts of his game, its not because he can, its because he NEEDS to
herp derp, dunking means everything, derpa
I dont give a fukk about him dunking more, the other nygga brought it up dumbass nygga, get off my dyck.

LMAO, so now Wade "cant" shoot huh, SMH, damn the internet is dumb as hell and will say anything to compete in a debate, im killing you nyggas and yall have nothing else to go to, fukk outta here.

theaussieguy
07-27-2011, 01:16 AM
I dont give a fukk about him dunking more, the other nygga brought it up dumbass nygga, get off my dyck.

LMAO, so now Wade "cant" shoot huh, SMH, damn the internet is dumb as hell and will say anything to compete in a debate, im killing you nyggas and yall have nothing else to go to, fukk outta here.

of course he can shoot foo, Rondo got like 10 3pointers in a row in a game of horse against durant and he is turrible at shooting.

All i am saying, driving is wades go to game. He can shoot as well when he is hot, but apart from his mid-range game, shooting isn't part of his staple diet.

MavAlbert
07-27-2011, 02:00 AM

no one else finds this as disturbing as i do?? wades ring has taint all over it. and i dont mean the good kind. dont get me wrong, he is awesome and exciting, but that ring is BS

RazorBaLade
07-27-2011, 02:05 AM
why do you put y instead of i? most of those words dont even get blocked.

dick nigg ****

lets see what gets blocked

Bone Machine
07-27-2011, 02:33 AM

Then how about Kobe's 2 without Shaq?

N0Skillz
07-27-2011, 02:37 AM

NUFF SAID.

GOAT REEL

L8kersfan222
07-27-2011, 02:45 AM
detroit got murdered in this thread... every argument he made got shutdown...

fefe
07-27-2011, 02:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRH5YLL7VsE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynzdt71eNY4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tl3_qciXu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqApt9zgHcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLxAyVpiqU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE3cZf3FIVg

This is about 2 hours of VC highlights without duplications, only including his NJ days.
Just watch it, every second is worth it.

I can understand when you guys hate on Carter as a player...
But we are talking about highlights here. Nobody is even close to this guy.

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 10:52 AM
detroit got murdered in this thread... every argument he made got shutdown...
Do yall Kobesexuals even care how stupid yall be looking, t5here has not been not 1 argument to debate against the FACTS I stated, I had already stated that Kobe has more "spectacular" dunks, then you have 5 different postrs all with Lakers or Kobe in their username (dyckriders, not fans of the sport) enter the threadto talk about Kobes dunks, even after I said Kobe has more spectacular ones. HOW THE FUKK DID ANYTHING GT SHUTDOWN YOU DUMBASS *****, PROVEE IT, QUOTE A POST OF MINE THAT STATED SOMETHING AND THEN QUOTE THE OTHER POSTER WHO SUPPOSEDLY "SHUT ME DOWN".

Yall take stanning to another level, its amazing how 90% of this thread is dominatd by dudes with either Laker or Kobe intheir username, or Laker/Kobe avi's, this is not no fukkin debatte, I have kiled all posts challenging my opinion, how ironic that the only people challenging it are Kobe dycksuckers in denial. And onc again LMAO at dude that posted a simple ass reverse layup by Kobe and stated "Wade cant do this", I guess he shut me down too huh, damn yall are dumb. Are any of you fukkboys even educated, or do you only care about Kobe in life.

Prove it bytch, if my debate was shutdown numerous times, you should be able to prove it once right fukk boy, bring it bytch, and I will shut you down too.

c3z4r
07-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Do yall Kobesexuals even care how stupid yall be looking, t5here has not been not 1 argument to debate against the FACTS I stated, I had already stated that Kobe has more "spectacular" dunks, then you have 5 different postrs all with Lakers or Kobe in their username (dyckriders, not fans of the sport) enter the threadto talk about Kobes dunks, even after I said Kobe has more spectacular ones. HOW THE FUKK DID ANYTHING GT SHUTDOWN YOU DUMBASS *****, PROVEE IT, QUOTE A POST OF MINE THAT STATED SOMETHING AND THEN QUOTE THE OTHER POSTER WHO SUPPOSEDLY "SHUT ME DOWN".

Yall take stanning to another level, its amazing how 90% of this thread is dominatd by dudes with either Laker or Kobe intheir username, or Laker/Kobe avi's, this is not no fukkin debatte, I have kiled all posts challenging my opinion, how ironic that the only people challenging it are Kobe dycksuckers in denial. And onc again LMAO at dude that posted a simple ass reverse layup by Kobe and stated "Wade cant do this", I guess he shut me down too huh, damn yall are dumb. Are any of you fukkboys even educated, or do you only care about Kobe in life.

Prove it bytch, if my debate was shutdown numerous times, you should be able to prove it once right fukk boy, bring it bytch, and I will shut you down too.

It seems that arguments have been brought and you didn't have an answer for them, therefore you decided to resort to insults, mostly to try to intimidate or whatever you were trying to do. We all know you're not a thug in real life, you're prolly a gimmick so maybe people decided not to answer back to your childish arguments and words.

That being said, i see many people saying that lebron, carter, t-mac had just as many or even more highlights in the past decade, but yet here you are trying to "own" the kobesexuals or whatever the **** you call them.

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 11:58 AM
It seems that arguments have been brought and you didn't have an answer for them, therefore you decided to resort to insults, mostly to try to intimidate or whatever you were trying to do. We all know you're not a thug in real life, you're prolly a gimmick so maybe people decided not to answer back to your childish arguments and words.

That being said, i see many people saying that lebron, carter, t-mac had just as many or even more highlights in the past decade, but yet here you are trying to "own" the kobesexuals or whatever the **** you call them.
The thread is about highlights, nobody coming close to Wade would mean that he has more than everybody else in the last 10, I spoke on the people who said Vince, its not possible for Vince to win simply due to the fact that Vince only entertained in 1 way, and that was dunking, he does not have enough dunks to compete with the whole package of other players. Bron, come on man, no dribble move highlights, the same dunk over and over again, and he has only yammed on nyggas bout 5-6 times in his career, thats not enough to compete with Wade. T Mac, GTFOH, I guess he can compete playing hundreds less games than everybody else, GTFOH.

Kobe is the only competition, nobody has even tried to compete with the crossovers, layups and blocks, all the Kobesexuals have done is spit bullshyt as I stated in the post you quoted. So basically, the shyt you just posted is wrong as hell and irrelevent, I have verbally chakkenged all the disageements with "FACTS", do you know what a fact is, dont sit up here AND ACT LIKE IM AVOIDIING ANYTHING, LOOK AT ALL OF MY POSTS AND SEE THAT i HAVE USED FACTS TO SUPPORT MY EVERY COMMENT.

If you cant see that then you just dont want to

G-Funk
07-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMnlAvYxa4o

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzsvbheXscg

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxlz_KFTVtk

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVGEB8EfHu4

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn4cbi4P1tw

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t06Iz-6oYU

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdAecTnGLJ8

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vukMoNEtkBQ

No

Can Wade do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH-0gLhqpJg

No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIgxAVQNMS4

No

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

No
To the people with actual basketball knowlege in this thread, this is the shyt I'm talking about, you just posted highlights of things Wade has done hundreds of times, there are literally hundreds of Wade highlights with all that type of shyt except the fadeaway corner 3 with the left hand (that was ill).

Just fukkin admit that you only watch Laker games and have only seen Wade a total of 16 times in your life (2 vs lakers per year). DUDE, ARE YOU FUKKIN SERIOUS, PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS A JOKE, I'm now convinced that Laker fans don't watch anybody else, you nyggas are delusional as hell.

G-Funk
07-27-2011, 01:39 PM
To the people with actual basketball knowlege in this thread, this is the shyt I'm talking about, you just posted highlights of things Wade has done hundreds of times, there are literally hundreds of Wade highlights with all that type of shyt except the fadeaway corner 3 with the left hand (that was ill).

Just fukkin admit that you only watch Laker games and have only seen Wade a total of 16 times in your life (2 vs lakers per year). DUDE, ARE YOU FUKKIN SERIOUS, PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS A JOKE, I'm now convinced that Laker fans don't watch anybody else, you nyggas are delusional as hell.

Well then post the goddamn videos because i follow Wade and haven't seen that shyt, and even some things like the long range 3's Wade can't hit consecutive times like Kobe, So post the videos that show Wade doing half those things. Show me why you think he's a more exiting scorer/player, show us the proof cause aside of some nice plays & circus shots by Wade, he's mosty just using the same old boring pick n roll play.

BTW Kobe's top 10 blocks are better to equal. Find Wades top 10 blocks and ill do the same for Kobe. That's the only way to settle this. Post Wade videos of plays that you THINK Kobe can't do. Anfd ill find u a few that shows other wise.

Tlova
07-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Rings > Hightlights, Just Sayin.

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Well then post the goddamn videos because i follow Wade and haven't seen that shyt, and even some things like the long range 3's Wade can't hit consecutive times like Kobe, So post the videos that show Wade doing half those things. Show me why you think he's a more exiting scorer/player, show us the proof cause aside of some nice plays & circus shots by Wade, he's mosty just using the same old boring pick n roll play.

BTW Kobe's top 10 blocks are better to equal. Find Wades top 10 blocks and ill do the same for Kobe. That's the only way to settle this. Post Wade videos of plays that you THINK Kobe can't do. Anfd ill find u a few that shows other wise.
There's nothing 1 can do that the other "can't", that shyt there leads me to believe that y'all don't watch other players. If you tink Wade can't do the reverse dunks, or the double pump backwards dunk, ten you never watched dude, he does that shyt every damn night. I am a HARDCORE BBALL FAN, there is nothing about any players stregnths and weaknesses that I don't know bro. I have admitted to being a Wade stan, but from my posts y'all can see that I know just as much about every other player mentioned stregnths and weaknesses, that's natural breakdown analytical (not a real word lol) skills bro, nobody else has showed me that they know as much about Wade as they do Kobe.

I'm on my android phone, if I post youtube links from the phone it will lead to the mobile youtube and PC's can't view them. Ill do it later when I get to the crib though

baller562
07-27-2011, 01:47 PM
I have verbally chakkenged all the disageements with "FACTS", do you know what a fact is, dont sit up here AND ACT LIKE IM AVOIDIING ANYTHING, LOOK AT ALL OF MY POSTS AND SEE THAT i HAVE USED FACTS TO SUPPORT MY EVERY COMMENT.

This made me laugh, how are you going to backup something as subjective as "spectacular highlights" with facts? Haha, of course you're going to get disagreements... then I started reading the thread.

Some of the facts that you are using..

"LMAO at jumpers being exciting, ***** please, and even if so, Kobe does not come close to Wade at anything else excitement wise" <<< YOUR OPINION

"It always makes me cringe when I see somebody say AI had better crossovers, this is just not true. AI was the originator, Wade took it to another level. AI had better size up dribbles (in place dribbles) (and Wade rarely ever sizes up anyways), and that can fool a lot of people, AI just had beautiful handles and was fast and quick as hell, but he did not break ankles at the rate that Wade does currently." <<< LOL, ARE YOU SERIOUS? WADE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE BEST CROSS TODAY... AI WAS FAAAAAAARR BETTER (MY OPINION)

"Its just the truth, look at the numbers yourself, at 29 Wade gets to the rack more than 29 year old Jordan" <<< PLEASE PROVIDE THE STATS

"Im a hood nygga from the Eastside of Detroit, im talking basketball fukk boy, dont play with me, I dont joke like that bruh." << EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, WHY YOU SO MAD, ITS A INTERNET BASKETBALL FORUM, NOBODY STOLE YOUR LUNCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv52J8anZVE << Damn that dunk mix was more "spectacular" than anything I've seen from wade in MY OPINION. Personally to me, dunks are pretty much the most spectacular play since it could be a momentum changer, esp when its one someone's grill. Challenging someone at the apex, and slamming it down for 2 pts is dope... AGAIN ITS MY OPINION. Arguing with people about something as subjective as someone having more "spectacular" highlights.. its pretty ridiculous. Claiming to be able to back that up with facts... LOL. :hammerhead:

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Rings > Hightlights, Just Sayin.
I guess you missed my reply to dude who made th 1st reply.

sagr32
07-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

No
How could you forget this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTpiy_D1JDA

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 01:58 PM
N this
This made me laugh, how are you going to backup something as subjective as "spectacular highlights" with facts? Haha, of course you're going to get disagreements... then I started reading the thread.

Some of the facts that you are using..

"LMAO at jumpers being exciting, ***** please, and even if so, Kobe does not come close to Wade at anything else excitement wise" <<< YOUR OPINION

"It always makes me cringe when I see somebody say AI had better crossovers, this is just not true. AI was the originator, Wade took it to another level. AI had better size up dribbles (in place dribbles) (and Wade rarely ever sizes up anyways), and that can fool a lot of people, AI just had beautiful handles and was fast and quick as hell, but he did not break ankles at the rate that Wade does currently." <<< LOL, ARE YOU SERIOUS? WADE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE BEST CROSS TODAY... AI WAS FAAAAAAARR BETTER (MY OPINION)

"Its just the truth, look at the numbers yourself, at 29 Wade gets to the rack more than 29 year old Jordan" <<< PLEASE PROVIDE THE STATS

"Im a hood nygga from the Eastside of Detroit, im talking basketball fukk boy, dont play with me, I dont joke like that bruh." << EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, WHY YOU SO MAD, ITS A INTERNET BASKETBALL FORUM, NOBODY STOLE YOUR LUNCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv52J8anZVE << Damn that dunk mix was more "spectacular" than anything I've seen from wade in MY OPINION. Personally to me, dunks are pretty much the most spectacular play since it could be a momentum changer, esp when its one someone's grill. Challenging someone at the apex, and slamming it down for 2 pts is dope... AGAIN ITS MY OPINION. Arguing with people about something as subjective as someone having more "spectacular" highlights.. its pretty ridiculous. Claiming to be able to back that up with facts... LOL. :hammerhead:good point, I can rock with you on this one. My facts are based off volume, Wade jjst has more than everybody else, he makes more top 10's than everyone, he has more crossovers online than anyone, and if you watch dude a lot, you would see that he does 2-4 amazing things every night. I could even say that Wades blocks are just as much of a momentum changer as Kobes dunks, that's opinionated though.

I can't use youtube to back me up cause I'm on a android phone, I would have this thread filled with videos if I had been at the crib for these last 2 days, I'm ougt here grindin right now bro, money 1st, but this shyt is important to me so when I get to the crib I will post the videos to prove my point.

I see that you understand where I'm coming from, do you not notice that I'm on point with my analysis of each player, it might not be a for sure "fact", but my analysis is very good, I got you later though bro.

boozehound
07-27-2011, 02:17 PM
all those highlights still count for 2 points. Who cares?

detroitdogg
07-27-2011, 02:26 PM
This shyt is so odbious now, why the hell did a mod delete my thread about the lack of basketball knowlege of Kobe fans, so that shyt does not need ti be discussed huh, smh.

Its like this everywhere on the internet, Kobe fans don't watch or care about other players, yet they constantly talk about how much better Kobe is than everybody else, nyggas are the lamest nyggas on this earth. The nyggas in my circle that love Kobe are the same way, they really don't watch other players unless its against the Lakers, SMH, I think Kobe has mind control over nyggas.

brownmamba00
07-27-2011, 02:27 PM
The fukk is wrong with this guy?

KenneBell
07-27-2011, 02:57 PM
The fukk is wrong with this guy?
I guess its his attempt at trolling? I don't know. :confusedshrug:

Ronaldinho
07-27-2011, 03:01 PM
all those highlights still count for 2 points. Who cares?
Why the **** do you watch basketball?

boozehound
07-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Why the **** do you watch basketball?
not for highlight dunks (though they can be exciting). Believe it or not, I actually like the GAME of basketball, not just watching awesome athletic jumping.

The only reason to watch bball is for dunks? SMFH at this forum.

L8kersfan222
07-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Damn detroit got buried in the dirt, probably won't see him again.. shutdown.... still no wade highlight video reply...

fefe
07-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

Can Wade do this?

No

No

Wade can not do those, but for each and every one of them you can find VC doing the same thing but in a much nicer form.

Scoooter
07-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Wade could probably do all of those.

macpierce
07-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Wade could probably do all of those.
and if shaq was healthy he'd have 30,000 points...........enough with hypotheticals

Scoooter
07-28-2011, 01:47 AM
and if shaq was healthy he'd have 30,000 points...........enough with hypotheticals
But those are just single plays. Wade can't do a ~360 degree dunk? What, he doesn't jump high enough?

G-train
07-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Kobe has hit more tough jumpshots than Wade.

But Wade has done more exciting drives, more creative layups, better dunks, and in general plays a more fast paced brand of ball. Definitely waaaaaaaay more blocks.

I have Kobe overall ahead of Wade just, but that is due to his suberb jumpshot and mentality not his level of exciting plays.

Rake2204
07-28-2011, 09:41 AM
I actually think Vince Carter is kind of getting a raw deal from some corners in this debate. I believe his dunks and their subsequent highlights are so overwhelming that a lot of us apparently assume it was the only thing he could do, as well as being the only spectacular portion to his game.

It is my belief that he's had a bevy of layups and moves that are nearly just as spectacular as his dunks (not as spectacular, but in the same area code). I don't think it's far-fetched with Carter's body control to be able to pull off other non-dunk related maneuvers in a glorious fashion. For instance, I feel his 360 layup against the Lakers is one of the best layups I've seen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30UnzsQti_U). And granted, this move (360 layup) has definitely heated up within the past three years, but I still do not think it hurts Vince's quality finish. Further, it's been a move Vince has been able to pull off on a number of occasions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKwFzcnbe08).

And my argument is not that he had four insane layups and non-dunk related moves each game (though they were more frequent than many are led to believe). Rather, it is my feeling that with his insane breadth of out-of-this-world dunks (including dunks that would be spectacular layups at best with any other player in history - like this reverse on Dirk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFQlQ68eOCs) and his healthy level of otherwise spectacular players stapled on top, I believe Vince could have as many spectacular highlights as anyone. To believe the only highlights Vince Carter ever produced were of the dunking nature is terribly shortsighted (as we haven't even touched on his buzzer beaters, seen in small part here (an old clip): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1sQxpGhMTE and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCpGAeL2cFM

Also a Top Ten Plays from Vince: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZlHUftYfC4

My last note, guys like Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant and Vince Carter are all the best of the best of the best in terms of modern athleticism. On top of that, they all have their own unique styles and intricacies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that one of Vince Carter's go-to maneuvers is to clockwise spin his body in mid-air (whether for a dunk or layup). Kobe and Dwyane might not make a habit of that specific move, but they have their own variation (or a separate move altogether in a situation like that) that can be nearly or just as thrilling.

So, to ask, "Can Dwyane Wade do this?" and then posting a link. . .in a lot of cases, I think the answer is "Yes, he can." He might do it differently in that instance, but on a lot of links posted a little bit back, I was looking and thinking, "Yeah, Dwyane can do a lot of this." Has he gone behind his back and dunked on Vincent Yarbrough? Not exactly, but there's no way I don't think he could do that in the given situation. We'd be playing that game all day. Someone could then turn around and ask, "Yeah but has Kobe ever Euro-stepped into a righteous jam on Anderson Varejao?" Well, no, but I don't see how that settles anything. I guess generally speaking those examples would work if we were comparing Dwyane to Brian Skinner, or Kobe to DJ Mbenga, but it's not as telling when trying to split one another.

NugzHeat3
07-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Kobe has hit more tough jumpshots than Wade.

But Wade has done more exciting drives, more creative layups, better dunks, and in general plays a more fast paced brand of ball. Definitely waaaaaaaay more blocks.

I have Kobe overall ahead of Wade just, but that is due to his suberb jumpshot and mentality not his level of exciting plays.
Agreed.

Wade has a better crossover too though I'm not sure if he's a better ball handler.

yeaaaman
07-28-2011, 02:10 PM

Why do we always need to say "closest thing to mj". There's no real point in saying it if its not really close at all.

detroitdogg
08-01-2011, 09:59 PM
I finally made it to the crib, I will post Wade the most detailed Wade crossovers, layups, dunks, blocks, and whatever else is out there, I will also breakdown what made certain things so spectacular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p52I1Oy-7M

^This mix is from 3 years ago, and there is no replays or stoppages through the whole thing, there is nothing but crossover after crossover, on top of that, ALL of them were finished, he is not just giving you crossover highlights, he is getting to the basket and finishing these speectacular plays. In comparison to his closest competition in crosses (AI), Wade has put more defenders on skates, he has made more defenders fall, and he has embrassed more people while finishing at the same time. Find your best AI reel, you will see that Wades cross does more damage to the defender physically and mentally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZ71ZJLOg8&feature=related

^1 blocks mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYwbFSpb6vI&feature=related

^2 blocks mixes

These 2 videos do no justice, I dont have the patience to post a bunch of individual blocks, so I looked for reels, he has bout 4 of them for individual months alone. Notice how he gets them every way possible, he blocks jumpshots playing one on one defense (and has done it a few times to save a game), he gets jumpers playing help D, he gets layups playing one on one or help D, he gets dunks playing one on one or help D, he blocks bigs as the primary help defender at the basket, ect. He could be called pound for pound one of the best shotblockers ever, not just as a 2 guard, he defends the paint like a big and he also gets blocks playing one on one, most bigs cant do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxrweKfFFIs&feature=related

^the art of splitting the D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmnBkzTIwts&feature=related

^the art of the 2 step/euro step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fs5iK5oa3c&feature=related

^the art of the chasedown block (takes a shot at Lebron being a chasedown shotblocker only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYVerGacpc&feature=related

^The art of the windmill crossover (WTF, is all of these "Art Of" videos not letting yall see just how many moves the guy has in his arsenal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16t7Qz4EnnQ&feature=related

^the art of the spin cycle (LMAO at anybody who thinks Kobe can or has pulled off as many amazing things as Wade)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVzvf3nPxQ&feature=related

^WOW at the variety, you have to be a fool to not notice, or a hater to not acknowlege the variety of rediculous things this dude does, from the spin moves, to the spin fakes, to the tip dunks, to splitting the defense, to the blocks, to the circus shots, to the crossovers, to the 2 steps, does anything else need to be mentioned. Other than Jordan, you cant find me aplayer or reel in NBA history that can match the variety and depth of highlights Wade has. And this is only 8 years in, like I said before, in 8 years Wade has more highligts tan 15 year players, find me 1 reel with the depth of this one and you get a cookie.

Due to the wack ass lack of search options on youtube I cant find a layup/circus shot mix, if the is a way for an advanced search then let me know, ill still be looking though. Anybody whowants to challenge my debate then follow up with some videos and breakdown whatever area of spectacularness for whatever player you are posting about, give me a reason why, dont just come in here, post a video and say that its better, let it be known why so we can see just how good your basketball judgement is, holla back.

detroitdogg
08-02-2011, 02:46 AM
What happend to everybody who was in here debating, did yall quit??????

ThaSwagg3r
08-02-2011, 03:05 AM
:applause: Nice.... OP you believe Wade is better than LeBron right?

detroitdogg
08-02-2011, 03:09 AM
:applause: Nice.... OP you believe Wade is better than LeBron right?
Yes, he is a more skilled player and he puts his physical advantages to use better than Bron. They are extremely close in a lot of things, but im taking Wades advantages over Brons, period.

ThaSwagg3r
08-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Yes, he is a more skilled player and he puts his physical advantages to use better than Bron. They are extremely close in a lot of things, but im taking Wades advantages over Brons, period.
:applause: Nice... I am working on two D. Wade mixes this month, both of them are in the 2011 playoffs. One mix will be the highlights of him in the Boston series and the other will be highlights of him in the finals. I'll hit you up and let you know about it. :cheers:

L8kersfan222
08-02-2011, 08:25 AM
What happend to everybody who was in here debating, did yall quit??????

Nice necro, but you were defeated a long time ago! Goodbye!

detroitdogg
08-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Nice necro, but you were defeated a long time ago! Goodbye!
Says a Kobe fan who cant prove that to be true at all in any way, shape, or form, prove it or STFU, this whole threadis full of Laker fans beating around every reply I made, if you cant see that shyt then you need to step your reading skills up.

L8kersfan222
08-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Says a Kobe fan who cant prove that to be true at all in any way, shape, or form, prove it or STFU, this whole threadis full of Laker fans beating around every reply I made, if you cant see that shyt then you need to step your reading skills up.

Goodbye! :D