07-29-2011, 08:11 AM
he gets more pussay than all of u

purplch0de
07-29-2011, 08:26 AM
he may be swagless but boy picks up girls left and right

cant hate the playa

DRoseOwnsACamry
07-29-2011, 08:29 AM
I'd rather him rape someone you know, then you continue to post here.
How many accounts do you have? Answer over 5 and you don't have "swag" no matter how hard you try to convince us.

purplch0de
07-29-2011, 08:34 AM
pete > ycc

Godzuki
07-29-2011, 08:53 AM
this is why i don't get how they keep harping on that manatee dude, or the thread when they're fat themself :facepalm

i see this thread always bumped, reffered to, etc. like its the greatest thing in the world, only to realize its a bunch of fattso's clowning someone else for being a fatso :wtf:

and all of the old nerds here think its the funniest thing in the world, then pretend to lecture everyone on whats funny :rolleyes:

i swear the old network of posters here that BARELY contribute shit, jumping into threads like they got clout, really need to stfu pretending like they know.

purplch0de
07-29-2011, 08:56 AM
this is why i don't get how they keep harping on that manatee dude, or the thread when they're fat themself :facepalm

i see this thread always bumped, reffered to, etc. like its the greatest thing in the world, only to realize its a bunch of fattso's clowning someone else for being a fatso :wtf:

and all of the old nerds here think its the funniest thing in the world, then pretend to lecture everyone on whats funny :rolleyes:

i swear the old network of posters here that BARELY contribute shit, jumping into threads like they got clout, really need to stfu pretending like they know.

wtf are you reading? every1 that posted in this shitty thread dislikes the op and his ycc bullshit

Godzuki
07-29-2011, 08:58 AM
wtf are you reading? every1 that posted in this shitty thread dislikes the op and his ycc bullshit

enemy of my enemy is my friendz

not to mention i think he's sergio and i had no issues with sergio, if anything he lived this place up

purplch0de
07-29-2011, 08:59 AM
enemy of my enemy is my friendz

not to mention i think he's sergio and i had no issues with sergio, if anything he lived this place up
:cheers: he use to, old sergio is dead

Nick Young
07-29-2011, 09:02 AM
so you are a sheep who follows fat internet nerds who hate me only because my real life outswags theirs tenfold? Congrats, sheep

lilbill
07-29-2011, 09:34 AM
so you are a sheep who follows fat internet nerds who hate me only because my real life outswags theirs tenfold? Congrats, sheep

Would you have Godzuki as a member in the YCC?

JtotheIzzo
07-29-2011, 09:59 AM
stolen tag line - check
played out argument - check
uncreative OP - check
lame attention whoring - check
back after promising retirement - check

you are still a five tool (emphasis on tool) player Serg, well done!:applause:

IcanzIIravor
07-29-2011, 10:06 AM

Did you ever report him to the FBI like you said you would? Or did you end up calling the local police near ol Pete?

Nick Young
07-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Did you ever report him to the FBI like you said you would? Or did you end up calling the local police near ol Pete?
I filed an online report to the FBI but shortly after Jeff deleted the thread with the evidence, probably FBI didn't look at it anyways but w/e I tried.

Don't know the closest police station to the fat phuck's house otherwise I would do a local report.

dunksby
07-29-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm pretty sure the guy is flagged as a disturbed individual in the police database so I doubt he'd ever go to the police to report someone else.

Nick Young
07-29-2011, 10:12 AM
stolen tag line - check
played out argument - check
uncreative OP - check
lame attention whoring - check
back after promising retirement - check

you are still a five tool (emphasis on tool) player Serg, well done!:applause:
still mad your life sucks and your rep is gone, sport?

lilbill
07-29-2011, 10:22 AM
I filed an online report to the FBI but shortly after Jeff deleted the thread with the evidence, probably FBI didn't look at it anyways but w/e I tried.

Don't know the closest police station to the fat phuck's house otherwise I would do a local report.

I hear that message board postings are considered hard evidence by the FBI.

lilbill
07-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Hey could the rest of the CJK be prosecuted for harboring a rapist?

JtotheIzzo
07-29-2011, 10:26 AM
still mad your life sucks and your rep is gone, sport?

Yeah, maybe I'll retire, then come back, realize no one cares, then rehash some played out crap to get attention, and do so by stealing Cartman Clone's lines. Seems like you are living the life, maybe it'll work for me too.:roll:

Be happy I posted twice in this thread, sport, cuz that's all you gettin.

negged!:oldlol:

alenleomessi
07-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Yeah, maybe I'll retire, then come back, realize no one cares, then rehash some played out crap to get attention, and do so by stealing Cartman Clone's lines. Seems like you are living the life, maybe it'll work for me too.:roll:

he didnt retire he lost a bet, and he obviously posted from other account during all this time

KingBeasley08
07-29-2011, 10:37 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

cjk is mad right now. y is that rose stan still tryna fit in with em :oldlol:

Nick Young
07-29-2011, 11:01 AM

It's fun for me to tool grown ass 30 year old men, like I do every time you and your ilk respond to one of my posts.

Someone obviously hasn't heard of satire. Dust off your Jonathan Swift and read it so that every one of my post stops flying over your ignorant little head.

Nick Young
07-29-2011, 11:02 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

cjk is mad right now. y is that rose stan still tryna fit in with em :oldlol:
Thought we wiped this exercise in ******ry out when we assassinated and pissed on the neg/rep system, guess they started crawling back out of the gutters when they saw I wasn't around for some time.

YCC 4 LYFE
THE WORLD IS OURS

dunksby
07-29-2011, 11:07 AM
It's fun for me to tool grown ass 30 year old men, like I do every time you and your ilk respond to one of my posts.

Someone obviously hasn't heard of satire. Dust off your Jonathan Swift and read it so that every one of my post stops flying over your ignorant little head.
http://outmanned.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bb58eb1150769935.jpg-450x355.jpg

IcanzIIravor
07-29-2011, 11:08 AM
No one wins in an internet gang fight. Reminds me when I use to go into the Yahoo chat rooms and see the various groups battle for virtual control of a virtual chat room. Defies logic.

JtotheIzzo
07-29-2011, 11:11 AM
No one wins in an internet gang fight. Reminds me when I use to go into the Yahoo chat rooms and see the various groups battle for virtual control of a virtual chat room. Defies logic.

Sergio is a sad pathetic man whose only attention he gets in life is the odd rise from posters here. Look at the title of the thread and the OP, both tired, played out, copy cat BS.

dunksby
07-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Reminds me of this classic:
http://images.lamer.net/arguing.jpg

Nick Young
07-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Sergio is a sad pathetic man whose only attention he gets in life is the odd rise from posters here. Look at the title of the thread and the OP, both tired, played out, copy cat BS.
none of you people get it do you:facepalm

lilbill
07-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Thought we wiped this exercise in ******ry out when we assassinated and pissed on the neg/rep system, guess they started crawling back out of the gutters

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten on that aircraft carrier and declared combat operations over.

DeuceWallaces
07-29-2011, 11:33 AM
So, so sad.

Lucifer
07-29-2011, 01:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/dragonknight337/reactions/2n99mv6jpg.gif

he needs to get up off his a$$ and hit a treadmill

RaininThrees
07-29-2011, 01:23 PM
If you're going to steal someone's idea, at least get it right.

mbell was a "swaggerless manatee".

Nick Young
07-29-2011, 02:50 PM
If you're going to steal someone's idea, at least get it right.

mbell was a "swaggerless manatee".
:facepalm

Quizno
07-29-2011, 03:25 PM
he is pretty persistent about the rapist stuff

KeylessEntry
07-29-2011, 03:59 PM
swagless manatee has already been done you need to come up with something original kid.

ukballer
07-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Great work, blud....

Nick Young
10-17-2011, 08:52 PM
:cheers:

rezznor
11-07-2013, 12:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-5uLLoygA

:oldlol: