PDA

View Full Version : Is Wade losing his focus?

305Baller
07-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Look, I love Wade. He and Jordan are neck and neck my all-time favorite athletes, no doubt about it. Wade brought my team a championship with an all-time great performance and he is a great person.

But when you follow an athlete's career, you scrutinize that player a bit more than the average fan. And I have to honestly say I am worried about DWade, the baller. (not the person)

Wade seems to be really getting into the fashion world these days. Last year, Wade had a solid year... not a great year. He played well but was not as dominant as other years. Sure, LeBron has a lot to do with it but I see Wade kind of playing down a little to help LeBron fit and I think that has Wade thinking he can coast a little more than usual.

Wade's temper tantrums were not good in the finals. Wade also needs to stop complaining about fouls and get back on defense. Sometimes he loses his composure a bit too much for someone of his caliber.

These things are easily correctable but it shows a passivity towards discipline that is a little concerning.

When Wade was injured in his 4th year, he worked hard with trainer Tim Grover to come back in tip-top condition. He put MIA on his back all year and had his best season, even winning a scoring title and getting multiple 50+ point games. He looked good.

Since then? He seemingly has not been in prime condition entering camp, starting a little slower every year (sure, this year he had an injury so maybe that was it). And he had no 50 point games this year.

So yeah there is a pattern of slippage, albeit minor.

Now ,if you have ever followed the Rocky series, you know Rocky 3 was the story of the athlete that falls because of overconfidence. Rocky stopped training as hard and spent his time with endorsement people and training half-heartedly.

I feel Wade is at that point right now where if he doesn't choose the right things he will fail at the most important thing in his life... his game.

This video illustrates my point:
VIDEO (http://www.whosay.com/DwyaneWade/videos/51169)

Now, I hope I am just a paranoid fan, but if Wade stops working his ass off, at 6'4, he can lose his agility and penetration game very quickly and without an improving jumpshot he can Iverson his way to mediocrity faster than some would expect.

Good luck Wade.

Doctor Rivers
07-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Look, I love Wade. He and Jordan are neck and neck my all-time favorite athletes, no doubt about it. Wade brought my team a championship with an all-time great performance and he is a great person.

But when you follow an athlete's career, you scrutinize that player a bit more than the average fan. And I have to honestly say I am worried about DWade, the baller. (not the person)

Wade seems to be really getting into the fashion world these days. Last year, Wade had a solid year... not a great year. He played well but was not as dominant as other years. Sure, LeBron has a lot to do with it but I see Wade kind of playing down a little to help LeBron fit and I think that has Wade thinking he can coast a little more than usual.

Wade's temper tantrums were not good in the finals. Wade also needs to stop complaining about fouls and get back on defense. Sometimes he loses his composure a bit too much for someone of his caliber.

These things are easily correctable but it shows a passivity towards discipline that is a little concerning.

When Wade was injured in his 4th year, he worked hard with trainer Tim Grover to come back in tip-top condition. He put MIA on his back all year and had his best season, even winning a scoring title and getting multiple 50+ point games. He looked good.

Since then? He seemingly has not been in prime condition entering camp, starting a little slower every year (sure, this year he had an injury so maybe that was it). And he had no 50 point games this year.

So yeah there is a pattern of slippage, albeit minor.

Now ,if you have ever followed the Rocky series, you know Rocky 3 was the story of the athlete that falls because of overconfidence. Rocky stopped training as hard and spent his time with endorsement people and training half-heartedly.

I feel Wade is at that point right now where if he doesn't choose the right things he will fail at the most important thing in his life... his game.

This video illustrates my point:
VIDEO (http://www.whosay.com/DwyaneWade/videos/51169)

Now, I hope I am just a paranoid fan, but if Wade stops working his ass off, at 6'4, he can lose his agility and penetration game very quickly and without an improving jumpshot he can Iverson his way to mediocrity faster than some would expect.

Good luck Wade.

Wade was owning in the Finals until LeChoke decided to not help out

305Baller
07-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Yeah, he was but then... he wasn't.
Wade had a good series in the finals, but not a great one.
And that Chicago series was not great either.

Theoo's Daddy
07-29-2011, 11:11 PM
Wade has been modelling for a while now, you are late on this one. it's the Offseason too, you can't tell a grown man what to do with his life. Last thing lebron and bosh numbers dropped too, so your post is reaching for shit that is not there. he doesn't have to score 50 points anymore for them to win, thats the luxury he has, hell he even doesn't have to play hard in the regular season, all he has to do is get ready for the playoffs. when he was scoring 50 points in 09/10 he was being eliminated in the 1st rounds and getting injured all the time. Give the dude a break..

305Baller
07-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Wade has been modelling for a while now, you are late on this one. it's the Offseason too, you can't tell a grown man what to do with his life. Last thing lebron and bosh numbers dropped too, so your post is reaching for shit that is not there. he doesn't have to score 50 points anymore for them to win, thats the luxury he has, hell he even doesn't have to play hard in the regular season, all he has to do is get ready for the playoffs. when he was scoring 50 points in 09/10 he was being eliminated in the 1st rounds, getting injured all the time. Give the dude a break..

"you can't tell a grown man what to do with his life"
where am I telling him what to do? I have an opinion that is all.

But you just made my argument stronger with your talk. I appreciate that.

knickswin
07-29-2011, 11:23 PM
he does seem to coast a little . . .

and he wasn't that much better than Lebron in fourth quarters in the finals but somehow did not get nearly as much criticism

The_Yearning
07-30-2011, 02:10 AM
Dude is 29. I don't even think this guy will even reach the 20,000 point club.

Rajondo
07-30-2011, 02:55 AM

Do you think it's fair to assess Wade on his lack of 50 point games when he had the help of Lebron James and Chris Bosh this season?

This season Wade had his second highest TS% of his career since the 06-07 season (10-11: .581, 06-07: .583) and had his highest eFG% season ever. So it's not a matter of efficiency, just a case that he's not being relied on to carry the offense as much as he used to.

That was the only thing that I could argue in your post.

Jacks3
07-30-2011, 03:17 AM
Remember when he came into training camp out of shape and fat in the beginning of the 09-10 season. Even Riley called him out.

Papaya Petee
07-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah most fans noticed that, if he put his shit together and played hard, he could have a 28\5\5 season next year.

Rose
07-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah most fans noticed that, if he put his shit together and played hard, he could have a 28\5\5 season next year.
:rolleyes:

Age.

305Baller
07-30-2011, 01:09 PM
I watched that video again and I'm sorry but being rich and wearing nice clothes does not make a person a fashion icon. Tyson Beckford, Tyra Banks, Gianni Versace... those are fashion icons.

Wade? He is just a rich guy into fashion. Big difference.

shaq's--lakers
07-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Take it easy Wade fans...........Kobe also lost his first finals without the Diesel.

Wade will win another finals MVP and tie Kobe

Ikill
07-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Dude is 29. I don't even think this guy will even reach the 20,000 point club.
He doesn't have much mileage tho and it shows in his game he's still crazy athletic

get these NETS
07-30-2011, 01:47 PM
305 baller, what does fashion have to with basketball?

why even bring up wade's attire?

for the record, are you a guy?

Peteballa
07-30-2011, 01:54 PM
After 2009 his mid range shot went to hell, when it should have gotten better. I agree with OP he is losing his focus. He is more focused on arguing with the refs than getting back on D.

Lucifer
07-30-2011, 02:10 PM

I stopped reading right there. Dwayne Wade is a phoney. We all know he's a drug addict and organizes orgies on the weekend.

http://www.scoresreport.com/tag/dwyane-wade-sex-parties/

[QUOTE]Richard Von Houtman claims he provided a condo to Wade that the Miami Heat star soon turned into a personal party bungalow. Wade and his friends held numerous gatherings there, which featured sex with random women and marijuana use. Van Houtman said he twice saw Wade smoking a joint in the house but wasn

z14h
07-30-2011, 02:21 PM
I didn't read everything OP posted, but I'm pretty sure Wade still has his eyes on the prize. Just needs time with Bosh and James. TBH, it's a helluva start to have made it to the finals in their first year together. Let's see what the next season brings.

Ikill
07-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Wade has had some focus issues over the last two years. The inconsistent jump shot, free throws, the arguing with refs, and he slacks on defense. I don't think his lack of focus is going to going to lead to a crazy decline like AI had he has skills that will allow him to be a good player in his later years and he will be able to accept a lesser role unlike Iverson. Wade really won't have to accept a lesser role if he actually focuses and starts working on his game more.

krayziejcs
07-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Sponsors must be paying a big amount of these trips, if it was like this I would be doing the same. If you follow some of the NBA players on twitter, they post pictures of themselves traveling all over the world, taking pictures with pandas or in the great wall of China. Instead he is attending fashion shows, and building a brand for himself for once he retires. What is he supposed to focus on right now? They don't even know if they will have a job next season...

Bottom line, when it mattered, he showed up in the Finals, the rest of the team didn't. I rather have him scoring 20-25 points and going to the finals, instead of scoring 50 and out on the first round. Everyone knew those days would end when the 3 came together. Don't get me wrong, I miss those days when he would score 50 but, I rather have the days now, that they are a legitimate threat for a championship every year without having a tremendous wear on themselves. Those are my 2 cents...

305Baller
07-30-2011, 02:40 PM
He doesn't have much mileage tho and it shows in his game he's still crazy athletic

This is true his mileage is lower than normal for a 29 y.o.

305Baller
07-30-2011, 02:41 PM
305 baller, what does fashion have to with basketball?

why even bring up wade's attire?

for the record, are you a guy?

Read my original post, then re-read it. If you don't get I can't help you.

305Baller
07-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I stopped reading right there. Dwayne Wade is a phoney. We all know he's a drug addict and organizes orgies on the weekend.

http://www.scoresreport.com/tag/dwyane-wade-sex-parties/

Orgy's? Good for him. I'm jealous.

get these NETS
07-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Read my original post, then re-read it. If you don't get I can't help you.

It was an honest set of questions.

Your non answer is an answer.

Cry into your pink ascot.

305Baller
07-30-2011, 02:59 PM
It was an honest set of questions.

Your non answer is an answer.

Cry into your pink ascot.

Fine, dude. I will answer them because you say you were being honest.

1. Fashion has nothing to do with basketball...wait Im wrong. Fashion, according to David Stern has alot to do with basketball. But in this instance, this was focusing on Wade doing this fashion bullshit instead of relaxing at home to get his mind right, and then preparing his body for the grind. Instead hes wearing italian boots that wear out his heels and calves.

2. Again, I bring it up to show that he is focusing on other things. This is the same question as the last one.

3. What's a pink ascot? I don't feel like googling it.

Rose
07-30-2011, 03:01 PM
This thread is funny. The guy is being dead serious, and now people question him.:lol

Also, an ascot is what Fred from Scooby-Doo wears.

305Baller
07-30-2011, 03:09 PM
This thread is funny. The guy is being dead serious, and now people question him.:lol

Also, an ascot is what Fred from Scooby-Doo wears.

Oh , so that's an ascot.

My daughter has one.

ThaSwagg3r
07-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Dwyane Wade is the best player in the league, he is always focused and dominating in the post-season unlike LeBron James.

305Baller
07-30-2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/455768_o.gif

LBJ 23
07-30-2011, 03:24 PM
he does seem to coast a little . . .

and he wasn't that much better than Lebron in fourth quarters in the finals but somehow did not get nearly as much criticism

Because everyone deep down know that Lebron is the best player on that team. And every bit of criticism Lebron gets it's completely fair cuz Lebron cost them a championship.

But one thing is funny, his haters were saying all year how Wade is team's best player and how Lebron is second fiddle etc,etc. And now in the finals when Lebron plays like second or even third fiddle(like his haters were saying all year that he has to in order to win) and is not forcing shots, is letting Wade do whatever he wants,.... Somehow they still criticize him :oldlol: ,
they critize him for doing excatly what they said he has to do if Miami wants to win(being second/third fiddle). Something is not right here:roll:

That's why all the haters should stfu.

305Baller
07-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Because everyone deep down know that Lebron is the best player on that team. And every bit of criticism Lebron gets it's completely fair cuz Lebron cost them a championship.

But one thing is funny, his haters were saying all year how Wade is team's best player and how Lebron is second fiddle etc,etc. And now in the finals when Lebron plays like second or even third fiddle(like his haters were saying all year that he has to in order to win) and is not forcing shots, is letting Wade do whatever he wants,.... Somehow they still criticize him :oldlol: ,
they critize him for doing excatly what they said he has to do if Miami wants to win(being second/third fiddle). Something is not right here:roll:

That's why all the haters should stfu.

Wade is Miami's best scorer, Bron is Miami's best all-around player although Wade I still think is the better passer. Bron has the muscle to do damage inside that Wade cannot.

macpierce
07-30-2011, 03:33 PM
whatever happened to wades free throw shooting or jumpshot........it was on in the 06 finals and 08-09 season, but since then its been shit

get these NETS
07-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Fine, dude. I will answer them because you say you were being honest.

1. Fashion has nothing to do with basketball...wait Im wrong. Fashion, according to David Stern has alot to do with basketball. But in this instance, this was focusing on Wade doing this fashion bullshit instead of relaxing at home to get his mind right, and then preparing his body for the grind. Instead hes wearing italian boots that wear out his heels and calves.

2. Again, I bring it up to show that he is focusing on other things. This is the same question as the last one.

3. What's a pink ascot? I don't feel like googling it.

thanks for not taking offense

still think it's 2 separate issues.

Basketball players aren't training or watching tape 24 hours a day.
Even DURING the season...outside of game time...practice/treatment/etc is what? 2-3 hours a day. During the offseason, especially several years into their careers, I don't think players are doing more than 4 hours a day COMBINED of training/drills/stretching/playing etc.

Lot of free time in and out of season...

Wade going off and doing jumpman ads , copying jay z's fashion sense like many other guys, or being visible at fashion events technically has no bearing on whether or not his focus is on being the best basketball player that he can be.

I'm sure every player has hobbies, ventures, businesses that take up their time when they aren't playing basketball. Wade's interests happen to put him in the spotlight, but he's not any less focused on basketball than any other elite player.
He's just more visible.

305Baller
08-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Meanwhile Wade tweets:
"Long night of travel. Not enough sleep, I'm jet lagged & all but I have a photo shoot 2 get ready 4 so time 2 muscle thru like the GREATs do."

:facepalm

DuMa
08-08-2011, 01:15 PM
whatever happened to wades free throw shooting or jumpshot........it was on in the 06 finals and 08-09 season, but since then its been shit

this..... his jumpshot and FT has been atrocious compared to his 06 form. 09 it came back a bit then went to hell in 2010.

hes just a very streaky shooter i think

WeGetRing2012
08-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Wade was owning in the Finals until LeChoke decided to not help out

Don't try to rewrite history. Game 1 & 3 he was good. He couldnt hit a shot to save his life at the end of Game 2, cost them the game down the stretch in Game 4 with missed free-throw & silly turnover, injured Game 5, and game 6 was just awful.

Jacks3
08-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Don't try to rewrite history. Game 1 & 3 he was good. He couldnt hit a shot to save his life at the end of Game 2, cost them the game down the stretch in Game 4 with missed free-throw & silly turnover, injured Game 5, and game 6 was just awful.
this

WeGetRing2012
08-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Wade needs the refs simple as that. And also why Kobe is MUCH better.

HiphopRelated
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
he was frozen out in game 4

that game was the most ridiculous of the playoffs

He was good from 1-4

Ikill
08-08-2011, 04:26 PM
He averaged 27/7/5/2/2 55% he put up better numbers than Dirk in the finals. You can't blame Wade for game 2 he took like only one shot in the 4th they gave the ball to Lebron cause he was playing so clutch before. Wade kept Game 5 close but he couldn't do much he was injured. Wade was the best player in that series

Vragrant
08-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Wade losing focus?

Out of the big 3 in the finals, it seemed like he was the only one who was focused and wanted the championship.

Peteballa
08-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Wade losing focus?

Out of the big 3 in the finals, it seemed like he was the only one who was focused and wanted the championship.

Bosh was great during this year's playoff run. Played his role perfectly.

ThaSwagg3r
08-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Wade losing focus?

I think the OP is trying to say Wade is losing his focus off the court in practices and stuff. Kind of like Allen Iverson, Allen Iverson is always focus, determined, and goes all out in every game but he never practices or gives a crap outside of gameday.

Eat Like A Bosh
08-08-2011, 08:05 PM
You're saying he's getting distracted too much by off court events and not focusing on the game?

I wouldn't worry too much. He'll be fine. It's the lockout right now, and all players are out there having fun. Just look at everyone else

305Baller
01-03-2012, 12:03 AM
bump.

:D

bluechox2
01-03-2012, 12:08 AM
wade needs to take more shots

Xyph
01-03-2012, 12:10 AM

HAHAHAHA

305Baller
01-03-2012, 12:10 AM

Maybe more balanced shots, everything he takes is off-balance.

:confusedshrug:

305Baller
01-03-2012, 12:14 AM
reading this 8 months later, i feel like i was so emotionally invested that it's pathetic. the finals had just ended and i was all into it

:facepalm

Bladers
01-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Nope. He's just declining. But his fanboys won't accept it.

JerrySteakhouse
01-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Nope. He's just declining. But his fanboys won't accept it.
Still one of the league's best players.

Xyph
01-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Still one of the league's best players.

Not even a top SG anymore. :roll: :roll: :roll:

JerrySteakhouse
01-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Not even a top SG anymore. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Name me better SGs outside of Kobe?

Go Getter
01-03-2012, 12:27 AM
He looked focused when he blocked that Vlad dunk attempt:eek:

A lot of posters never played ball at a high level and have unrealistic expectations. Either that, or they're fans of an opposing player/competitor and they like to troll, which is fine to some measure I guess.:oldlol:

D Wade is that guy....he'll bounce back.

FourthTenor
01-03-2012, 12:27 AM

The most important thing in Wade's life are his kids, not his basketball game.

I think his 'game' is the most important thing in YOUR life :oldlol:

JerrySteakhouse
01-03-2012, 12:30 AM
He looked focused when he blocked the Vlad shot:eek:

A lot of posters never played ball at a high level and have unrealistic expectations. Either that, or they're fans of an opposing player/competitor and they like to troll, which is fine to some measure I guess.:oldlol:
I hope its the trolling, but I really do believe most of ISH members don't even play sports competitively. They act like bad nights never happen. :facepalm

Wade was clearly frustrated, nothing was going his way tonight. Doesn't mean hes a bad player after that.

bluechox2
01-03-2012, 12:31 AM

hes glad he doesnt have to pay child support

Fawker
01-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Wade is confident. He can play the way he wants. This is not a Jordan / Pippen tandem. It's a Jordan / Jordan duo not trying to ignite the press or step on each other's shoes while they are in the process of accomplishing something, both actually get it.

305Baller
01-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Wade is confident. He can play the way he wants. This is not a Jordan / Pippen tandem. It's a Jordan / Jordan duo not trying to ignite the press or step on each other's shoes while they are in the process of accomplishing something, both actually get it.

Hey, dog-gone it now, Pippen was pretty fracking good.
He was arguably as good as LeBron was last year.

Just wanted yo use dog-gone it.

knickscity
01-03-2012, 12:52 AM
Wade took a three tonite.

I thought he wasn't gonna do that?

JohnnyWall
01-03-2012, 12:59 AM

More of a not Jordan / not Jordan duo than a not Jordan / Pippen duo.

305Baller
01-03-2012, 12:59 AM

"reading this 8 months later, i feel like i was so emotionally invested that it's pathetic. the finals had just ended and i was all into it :facepalm"

Since I also play ball I get very excited for big games. But his game is not important to my life, my family is as well as my artwork. But this is an enthusiast hobby for me and I need to express these observations to the interwebs to exchange basketball info with robots and cyborgs.
You KNOW THIS MANNN.

I am going to have to hit you with the "Y so Serious Cat"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qHezPG4gH5Y/SsuJImmWh7I/AAAAAAAAAAs/koJrpFRmCeU/s400/y_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

happy new year

http://i.imgur.com/k9X8b.gif

305Baller
01-03-2012, 01:00 AM
More of a not Jordan / not Jordan duo than a not Jordan / Pippen duo.

This. Clearly. Again.

They have to forge their own legacy.

Whoah10115
01-03-2012, 01:53 AM
I actually agree with the OP. Wade may show up in the finals and all that but I think the Heat need him there the whole year, at full blast. I don't know that he's trying to help Lebron fit in, but that is essentially the appearance with his play. And I don't think the Heat are helped by Lebron having one role in the regular season and then suddenly a different one in the finals.

Lebron is some kind of mutant mix of Bird, Pippen, and Grant Hill. He has the scorer ability of Bird and Hill and the point-forwardness of Hill and Pippen. I think Wade is the guy who should be leading the team in scoring. It's what he does. Lebron's floor game is more complete and he fills in stats across the board.

Having Lebron should not diminish Wade's scoring, tho I can see that having Bosh could. But Lebron is still getting his. I get the feeling that Wade is gonna end up taking another back seat to Lebron in that department and not only would he be downing his game doing so, he would be making himself less compatible with Lebron, as well.

keepinitreal
01-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Take it easy Wade fans...........Kobe also lost his first finals without the Diesel.

Wade will win another finals MVP and tie Kobe

:roll: :roll:

It's 6 games into the season btw

I.R.Beast
01-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Wade will be fine....just a bad game.

knightfall88
01-03-2012, 02:04 AM
there's just no room for both Wade and Lebron to get their numbers all the time.

305Baller
01-03-2012, 02:27 AM
This is all about the:
Eye of the Tiger.

Does Wade still have it?

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rocky.jpg

All Net
01-03-2012, 02:35 AM
This is all about the:
Eye of the Tiger.

Does Wade still have it?

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rocky.jpg

He had two game winners last week, he will be fine

He's just struggling shooting lately..

thejumpa
01-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Dude is in his prime and is in better shape than he was last year. Clearly he's just had a couple bad games. I don't get the whole "lost it" thing lol

305Baller
01-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Dude is in his prime and is in better shape than he was last year. Clearly he's just had a couple bad games. I don't get the whole "lost it" thing lol

it was written after the finals, he just doesnt take over like he used to, where are the 50 point games???

:oldlol:

ThatsGame
01-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Somethings wrong with Wade..He's making poor choices. His game stank the last few games. Not good.

blablabla
01-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Wade is Miami's best scorer, Bron is Miami's best all-around player although Wade I still think is the better passer. Bron has the muscle to do damage inside that Wade cannot.
imo lebron is also the best scorer on the team

pauk
01-03-2012, 04:52 AM
i dont know... but indeed these last few games has not been so fantastic for wade...

Lebron23
01-03-2012, 04:57 AM
i dont know... but indeed these last few games has not been so fantastic for wade...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/12/31/2567790/dwyane-wade-wins-it-again-for.html (foot injury)

He's playing hurt this season. That's why his offensive and defensive numbers are down this year.

pauk
01-03-2012, 04:58 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/12/31/2567790/dwyane-wade-wins-it-again-for.html (foot injury)

He's playing hurt this season. That's why his offensive and defensive numbers are down this year.

yea... and its only 6 games... he will be bounce back... as long as he is healthy in the playoffs...

Bladers
01-03-2012, 05:00 AM

I guess... one more excuse wouldn't hurt.

Lebron23
01-03-2012, 05:03 AM
I guess... one more excuse wouldn't hurt.

That's a legit injury.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/notebook/_/page/heatreaction-111230/miami-heat-minnesota-timberwolves

Bladers
01-03-2012, 05:06 AM
That's a legit injury.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/notebook/_/page/heatreaction-111230/miami-heat-minnesota-timberwolves

That's a legit foul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE

OhNoTimNoSho
01-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Due to the huge amount of basketball knowledge I have collected over my many years of watching and playing basketball, I will solve this riddle of the cause of wades poor play.

He's out of rhythm.

Chill out homies, hell get it back, people on this board change their opinions depending on the direction the wind blows.

teddytwelvetoes
01-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Uh, Wade had a great season last year...and you're complaining he doesn't have a 50 point game through a week or so of play? :oldlol:

LEFT4DEAD
01-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I think the same case was at the start of couple of last seasons where he had poor and lazy beggining but managed to catch it after first month or so. So stop coming with early conclusion just like that.

pegasus
01-03-2012, 12:19 PM
He always starts out slow. He is not one of the hardest working players, so he usually reports to camp a bit out of shape.

He usually finds his rhythm in the second month, and starts putting up MVP type numbers towards the end of it. That is one of the reasons why he is never in the MVP discussions, because he takes at least the first month off to play himself back to shape.

His age will eventually catch up to him (it may be this year, it may be not), so his little plan of getting in shape during the season will cause him to decline, since his body won't always be able to shift gears that fast, and/or he will seriously get injured in the process.

305Baller
01-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Wade out for tonight's game with an ankle injury.

I hope he can get back healthy and ready to dominate but those italian shoes had to have contributed to his plantar fascitis.

:oldlol:

returnofthemack
01-17-2012, 05:45 PM
im sure when lebron and bosh joined him in miami they all thought it would be easy to jsut steamroll the league. it would be really easy for great players whove had to work so hard to be that great to get together and say to themselves hey i dont have to work as hard as i have in the past bc i have such great players at my side. i dont thiink hes done by any means but if they want to start winning rings that whole team has to work thier butts off and be at the absolute top of their games

305Baller
01-20-2012, 07:20 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly34nvkMJR1r2a24bo1_500.gif