PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore Season 4: Volume CABS R HERE

Pages : [1] 2

Samurai Swoosh
08-03-2011, 12:04 PM
No one else is tuning in here? I'm going to give it one more shot. Last season was weak sauce, but I think this season might be entertaining. Ronnie and his weird stupid hair cut, the fight with Snituation, JWOW and her plastic surgery making herself even uglier ... looks mucho bueno.

mmsupra
08-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Lets get in on! Im ready !:D

Lakerlove420
08-03-2011, 12:27 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/17150623/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/378/height/378/cabs-are-here-jersey-shore_design.png

Hey Swoosh... what kind of plastic surgery did Jwow get?
I haven't heard. (neither about the haircut??
But I have heard about that fight you mentioned..
Situation gonna get his face knocked off:lol

http://pplumeblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/jwoww2.jpeg

Draz
08-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Nice. Can't wait. I think it's on friday at 9?

Samurai Swoosh
08-03-2011, 12:32 PM
JWOW had like nose and lip surgery I think ...

You could really tell, they had them on Good Morning America this morning.

Ronnie is like having LeBron-esque hair line problems (it's quite clear he takes steroids as well) ...

And he looks super mexican with this little bowl hair cut thing.

:oldlol:

Lakerlove420
08-03-2011, 12:58 PM
didn't find pics of her "new face" but I did find a couple pics worth sharing

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YN5fipsEhsU/TSJeGq8ALPI/AAAAAAAABYo/nFqdG3aP6DY/s1600/JWoww-NYE-banner.jpg

http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/february_2011/jwoww_slutty_pictures.jpg

wait up.. is that her new nose in that first one?

lilojmayo
08-04-2011, 01:54 AM
didn't find pics of her "new face" but I did find a couple pics worth sharing

http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/february_2011/jwoww_slutty_pictures.jpg

wait up.. is that her new nose in that first one?

Jwow so hawt.
But the show is so played out, it really is. Sam-Ron literally sucked the life out the show in terms of entertainment value.

LA_Showtime
08-04-2011, 01:57 AM
The Situation looked kinda fat in one of those trailers.

East_Stone_Ya
08-04-2011, 05:22 AM
can't wait

It's T-Shirt TIIIIIIIIIIME

Godzuki
08-04-2011, 09:06 AM

used to be thurs nights at 9 i think unless they changed it to fridays :confusedshrug:

Italy dynamic will be interesting since we get to see how Italy life is, and hopefully some fights against foreigners. hopefully that makes up for the played out drama.

8BeastlyXOIAD
08-04-2011, 09:49 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gif

Maniak
08-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Sam-Ron literally sucked the life out the show in terms of entertainment value.

Thats all the third season was. Really stupid.

NYballin
08-04-2011, 02:11 PM
today at 10

IlliniFan
08-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Jersday

bballer
08-04-2011, 03:37 PM
the only people more pathetic that those on the Jersey Shore are those who watch it.

Wally450
08-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Burgers for the Boys :rockon:

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Burgers for the Boys :rockon:
I say it all the time ...

Vinny quit season 5

Wally450
08-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Yea I read that the other day in some magazine, when did they start filming season 5?

IlliniFan
08-04-2011, 04:43 PM
the only people more pathetic that those on the Jersey Shore are those who watch it.
This guy's so cool.

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Yea I read that the other day in some magazine, when did they start filming season 5?
Right when they got home from Italy.

They were filming season 4 and season 5 back to back.

They did this because people were threatning to break contracts and not do a season 5.

tian820
08-04-2011, 04:44 PM
lol I thought this Italy thing was definitely gonna be the end. There's gonna be a season FIVE??

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
lol I thought this Italy thing was definitely gonna be the end. There's gonna be a season FIVE??
After season 5 it's done, and there will be spin offs and probably a new "shore" cast onto it's own.

lilojmayo
08-04-2011, 05:31 PM
After season 5 it's done, and there will be spin offs and probably a new "shore" cast onto it's own.

I don't know about that. This Jersey Shore thing will go on if people keep tuning in. 6,7,8 etc seasons. Their fan/viewer base has become so big that it would be dumb for a financial standpoint not the show to stop. Not just for the cast, but for the producers, directors, background people etc everyone apart of this show. It is the most popular show ever that MTV has shown from a number perspective.

Even though Jersey Shore has peaked like early episodes of Season 3, and saw almost a 20% drop in the ratings. It fan base is so big now it doesn't even matter. However, if the ratings keep growing from now to the end of season 5 ( which is should, unless some crazy sh*t happens this season). The cast will loose leverage in terms of negotiating contracts for salary per episode. That won't be able to hold MTV producers hostage anymore like in the past seasons. The producers will simply get new cast members as you pointed out. If that happens, which ultimately it will.

At the end of the day i'll say it again I think this show is so played out since halfway into Season 3. ( This is coming from arguably the biggest Shore fan on this site). But at the same time I think the Jersey Shore TV series is here to stay for several more seasons at worse because of reasons mentioned above. If it was vegas odds I'd set the up/under at 10 seasons for the Jersey Shore.

Jwoww is so hawt.

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't know about that.
Nope, it's been confirmed it's done after season 5, and then spin offs, and most likely a new cast for the actual "Jersey Shore" show.

Godzuki
08-04-2011, 05:36 PM
JS could survive depending on how interesting a new cast is, and how hot the girls are. it could survive like Real World does.

lilojmayo
08-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Nope, it's been confirmed it's done after season 5, and then spin offs, and most likely a new cast for the actual "Jersey Shore" show.

Was it the producers that confirmed it or the cast? Producers are in charge, so what they say goes and will totally believe it.
But if it is the cast members, please the dollar bill, and media hype will quickly change their mind come Summer of 2012 when Season 5 ends. Pretty sure at the end of Season 2 JWoW said in either one of the last episodes or in an interview. Something along the lines, paraphrasing here. " I think this will be the last season ( season 2), I don't know what more we can do".

It returned in full force for the next season.

Wally450
08-04-2011, 05:48 PM
:djparty :hammertime: :hammertime: :rockon: :party: :dancin

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/17318310/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/280/height/280/cabs-are-here-jersey-shore_design.png
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lemf5xDe6z1qe2so4.gif
http://guidosblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/guidos-guidettes-drunk-ronnie.gif

Haters Gon Hate captions would fit nice in those 2 Ronnie gifs

The-Legend-24
08-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Jersey shore marathon leading up to the season premiere...

:banana: :banana: :hammertime: :hammertime: :dancin :dancin :party: :djparty

Skywalker
08-04-2011, 06:01 PM
I've come into this thread to collect your man cards, hand them over.

lilojmayo
08-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I've come into this thread to collect your man cards, hand them over.

This statement actually would have been really funny if it was used appropriately.

Since when has a show about " guys going to gym, clubbing at night and hooking up with girls, while treating them like sh*t the next day" qualify as a show where man cards need to be handed over?

This isn't Teen Mom here. It is Jersey Shore.

NauruDude
08-04-2011, 06:47 PM
where can i stream online never find on surfthechannel.com aint shown on icelandic tv

Irish
08-04-2011, 06:52 PM
My ex-gf is in Florence on a placement year, I asked her if she would screw one of them and send pics over. I wasn't picky as to which one.

She said no.

Something about having a boyfriend.

Jokes on her, her boyfriend is a fat pussywhipped beta.

At least Ronnie's a jacked pussywhipped beta.

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 06:56 PM
I've met Paulie and Sammie ...

Sammie's legs in person were :pimp:

verylegit
08-04-2011, 06:57 PM
My ex-gf is in Florence on a placement year, I asked her if she would screw one of them and send pics over. I wasn't picky as to which one.

She said no.

Something about having a boyfriend.

Jokes on her, her boyfriend is a fat pussywhipped beta.

At least Ronnie's a jacked pussywhipped beta.
you know she be screwing other guys right? them females and going abroad to study...idk how they sell the idea to their parents. they just want to taste foreign d!ck.

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 07:00 PM
FML.....

Did you touch Paulie's hair?

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/106088_o.gif

And no ... I wouldn't want to get stitches on my hands from the sharp angles and edges

Irish
08-04-2011, 07:00 PM
you know she be screwing other guys right? them females and going abroad to study...idk how they sell the idea to their parents. they just want to taste foreign d!ck.

No the thing is she isnt, shes all this trainee lawyer I'm Miss Professional.

She even made her boyfriend leave Ireland and come live with her for the summer. i was like WTF plenty of hot italian dudes who would give her a seeing to. Stupid girl.

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 07:04 PM
wHy nOt bReH?

I WoUlD hAvE tOuChEd HiS aBs. NO HOMO.

:pimp:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/guidos-guidettes-another-situation.gif

Wally450
08-04-2011, 07:17 PM
As long as Sammie is there, I'm happy

StateProperty
08-04-2011, 10:05 PM
every time Sammi says "its not okay!" this season I'm taking a shot

Styles p
08-04-2011, 10:10 PM
"Europe is that big country"-snookie

StateProperty
08-04-2011, 10:27 PM
"Europe is that big country"-snookie
I was dyin when Pauly said Ronnie has to walk down the street sideways :roll:

Godzuki
08-04-2011, 10:31 PM
ronnie's lookin huge.

JWOW looks slimmed down.

i don't know but Sammy doesn't look as good to me so far as previous seasons. she's gettin more butterface but need more time to be sure.

rest are same.

mrpuente
08-04-2011, 10:48 PM
wtf is everyone talking about ronnies haircut for? Dude has a clean edge up along with a clean temple fade. smh at you culture less people

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 10:52 PM
wtf is everyone talking about ronnies haircut for? Dude has a clean edge up along with a clean temple fade. smh at you culture less people
It looks weid bro, come on ...

Godzuki
08-04-2011, 10:53 PM
lol they can't hook up with Italian girls since none of them can speak Italian but vinny :oldlol:

sixerfan82
08-04-2011, 10:55 PM
lol they can't hook up with Italian girls since none of them can speak Italian but vinny :oldlol:

hope they like italian sausage because that's about all they've got right now!

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 10:56 PM
I don't think that's the only reason. Italian women are more cultured, classy and Italian dress sense is much more metro sexual, form fitting, and even the type of physique real Italian women typically find attractive are more like slim to athletic / lean type than dude's with large arms and t-rex arms who are obviously on 'roids.

mrpuente
08-04-2011, 10:57 PM
It looks weid bro, come on ...
not really this hairstyle has been used forever

google temple fade

StateProperty
08-04-2011, 10:58 PM
yeah, I see guys with that haircut everyday. for years. :confusedshrug:

mrpuente
08-04-2011, 10:59 PM
I don't think that's the only reason. Italian women are more cultured, classy and Italian dress sense is much more metro sexual, form fitting, and even the type of physique real Italian women typically find attractive are more like slim to athletic / lean type than dude's with large arms and t-rex arms who are obviously on 'roids.
:oldlol: so you dont think any of them will get any italian poosey while they are there. Its the first episode mane.

Samurai Swoosh
08-04-2011, 11:04 PM
:oldlol: so you dont think any of them will get any italian poosey while they are there. Its the first episode mane.
Didn't say that ... you jump to conclusions quick, kiddo

I just think it won't be a easy for them as it was in the states. Plus the language barrier.

It's common sense.

mrpuente
08-04-2011, 11:05 PM
yeah, I see guys with that haircut everyday. for years. :confusedshrug:
"what are you talking about bro, everyones supposed to have the crew cut with it spiked up in the front"
:facepalm

Jackass18
08-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Do they get dumber and dumber? And, why did only 1 of them think to learn the language? If Vinny is actually the only who knows any of the language, then he could **** the rest over or play jokes on them and such.

Bladers
08-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Why do people waste their time watching this fake completely scripted crap?

Do they get dumber and dumber?

They are just following their scripts!

mrpuente
08-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Didn't say that ... you jump to conclusions quick, kiddo

I just think it won't be a easy for them as it was in the states. Plus the language barrier.

It's common sense.
youre right about the metro sexual shit. Contrary to popular belief Americans do have an accent. Euro sluts eat that ish up.

8BeastlyXOIAD
08-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Sammi
D
jwoww
Snooki

Godzuki
08-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Not gonna lie deena is one ugly ass bitch. The only somewhat good looking one is sammi.

Jwoww looks like a stick with big as tits. I am dissapoint.

:facepalm

i think JWOW looks hot as shit. she looks a lil bit less trashy and more fit imo.

i keep seeing 2 sides to Sammi. sometimes she looks good and sometimes where she looks like a ventriloquist doll meets fred flintstone :confusedshrug: and i used to think she was real hot.

another thing is Sammi is still whipped with Ronnie but he has to avoid her or he's going to get shit on by everyone. its going to be interesting how that plays out.

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2011, 11:47 PM
i think JWOW looks hot as shit.

Yikes. She looks gross this season

Godzuki
08-05-2011, 12:00 AM
i can't stand them puppet lines they get, Sammi has it too, i think its from too much tanning. sometimes u see them sometimes u don't, but i think JWOW has less of them than she used to, plastic surgery or not :confusedshrug:

Samurai Swoosh
08-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Contrary to popular belief Americans do have an accent. Euro sluts eat that ish up.
I have a Chicago accent ... oh that's the ticket huh? You have experience?

Look out over, we're dealing with a :pimp:

picc84
08-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Deena would have caught a chin-check coming at me with that tongue. Nasty ass bitch.

Samurai Swoosh
08-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Deena would have caught a chin-check coming at me with that tongue. Nasty ass bitch.
Agreed. Especially considering she has freely admitted to being a notorious ass muncher.

Pass

Jackass18
08-05-2011, 12:16 AM

Why do you waste time reading that fake, made up Bible?

Samurai Swoosh
08-05-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm pretty sure Ron and Sam are gonna get together and season 3 all over again.
I'm not even mad ...

In finding your significant other, the crazy has to match

They are both bat sheet crazy, so alls well and ends well.

tian820
08-05-2011, 02:22 AM
JWoWW needs to cut it on the plastic surgery. She's getting dangerously close to that zone where she's not gonna be able to move her face.

Sammi definitely buttered up a bit. Probably depression fat from losing Ronnie. Even Snooki learned that she needed to start working out. She's still an oompa loompa and dumb as rocks, but she's not as round as previous seasons.

Deena, you can just tell she cakes the makeup on. That disgusting mole on her face doesn't show when she covers it up, but she's still an ugly troll.

If anyone watches the previews on the mtv.com website, they show Mike inviting in an American sounding chick in the next episode so he gets some already. I feel like some/most Italians gotta be able to speak at least some English, not too worried about them having to only hook up with each other.

Ronnie and Sam better not get back together, **** that. The Situation/Snooki thing, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that's just Sitch trying to recapture his rightful spot as the show's best character. He's taken to the sidelines a bit to satisfy MTV's need for teenage drama between Ron and Sam, but now he's ready to play his role again

verylegit
08-05-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm pretty sure Ron and Sam are gonna get together and season 3 all over again.

:oldlol: :facepalm
:lol same thoughts here

IlliniFan
08-05-2011, 04:46 AM
Damn seeing them go around Florence makes me want to go back. And honestly I don't see what the big deal is with the cars. You can walk anywhere to Florence. Seriously, anywhere. Place is not that big. Every night I went out there we all walked.

Pauly is still hilarious. She wanta my sausage I gota give it to her.

Jackass18
08-05-2011, 05:54 AM

So what if it is? Pretty much every show on TV is scripted.

Maniak
08-05-2011, 01:05 PM
It kinda sucked, but is somewhat entertaining.

AirTupac
08-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Damn, looks like Mike gets clocked by Ronnie. **** that. Mike better whoop his ass. :pimp:

iDunk
08-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Ronnie looks like a thug whose been in jail at least 5 times

Jennie looks plastic and fake as hell

Sammi looks cute at some points, but then she just looks sort of nasty

Vinny looks like an idiot with his "beard"

Mike looks old as hell

I hate Deenas voice, but her bod would be nice if she lost like 10 pounds

Snooki's trying to make it seem like she goes hard with the working out to
distract you from her chubbyness

Pauly is the only pretty chill guy on the show to be honest.

Maniak
08-05-2011, 06:26 PM
:roll: Vinny acts like thats a beard.

LeFraud James
08-05-2011, 06:29 PM

Co-signed.

EnoughSaid
08-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Pauly is hilarious and not fake.

LA_Showtime
08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
I've considered studying abroad in Italy, and this shit makes me want to even more.

Draz
08-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Jwow looks fake now shouldn't of done it and hen is Pauly going to go bold? Lol

iDunk
08-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I can't wait for the episode where Ronnie knocks Mike out, Mike seemed to be seriously injured especiall if J-Woww was like crying. Its like he died, wtf.

lilojmayo
08-06-2011, 01:12 AM
So what if it is? Pretty much every show on TV is scripted.

Anyone who even has any knowledge about film/tv can tell you that reality shows aren't "real" if we are talking about how your everyday life is like. That's more of like a documentary if the topic is on like on someone's daily life.

Reality shows is nothing more than putting people , who a typical have very strong personalities, in an controlled environment. And wait for the fireworks to happen. That's all reality tv is.

The quicker people understand that concept, the quicker the is it real or fake debates will end.

I mean producers and directors have so so many people who audition for these reality shows. And only literally only a handful make the actual show, so in a way they are the best at what they do, which is ultamitely creating drama.

Producers intentionally cast personalities like say a Tiffany "New York" Pollard and Michael Situation. A person who simply on the otherside of the spectrum in terms of being an attention whore, and instigator. Most people aren't like that, so it is hard from that to realize that is actually how Mike is in a real life situation ( no pun intended). Pretty sure Mike's dad called him out for being the ultimate prick.

Samurai Swoosh
08-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Vinny is the one I despise the most on the show.

He's so corny, and a complete follower.

Also I think he might be a closet homo. Dude is WAYYYY too attached to Pauly.

And that girl he said was "wifey" material in season 2 in Miami. Pretty sure that girl was a post op TS.

And he was simpin hardcore for that dude.

lilojmayo
08-06-2011, 01:20 AM
ronnie's lookin huge.

JWOW looks slimmed down.

i don't know but Sammy doesn't look as good to me so far as previous seasons. she's gettin more butterface but need more time to be sure.

rest are same.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/jersey_shore/season_4/photos/cast/sammi/sammi_1.jpg

I totally disagree on the Sammi part. She looked a ton hotter with her extra tan, and pounds she gained in all the right places. And this is coming from a Jwoww guy.

And not putting much stock into it, but most people who have seen Sammi in real life say she is a lot hotter in real life than on TV and in pictures.

The-Legend-24
08-06-2011, 01:36 AM
http://www.mtv.com/onair/jersey_shore/season_4/photos/cast/sammi/sammi_1.jpg

I totally disagree on the Sammi part. She looked a ton hotter with her extra tan, and pounds she gained in all the right places. And this is coming from a Jwoww guy.

And not putting much stock onto it, but most people who have seen Sammi in real life say she is a lot hotter in real life than on TV and in pictures.
It looks like her tits got bigger. Which is great.

Always thought sammi was the hottest one out of all the girls on the show, it would be Jwoww but she looks too fake, needs to cut it with the surgery.

Samurai Swoosh
08-06-2011, 01:41 AM
it would be Jwoww but she looks too fake, needs to cut it with the surgery.
Ewww ... I think Jwow is as nasty as Snookie.

The-Legend-24
08-06-2011, 01:58 AM
Ewww ... I think Jwow is as nasty as Snookie.
Snookie is the best one there. The fvck you smoking homie. :rolleyes:

SYKE!!!

b1imtf
08-06-2011, 02:01 AM

SYKE!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Samurai Swoosh
08-06-2011, 02:16 AM

SYKE!!!

Draz
08-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Honestly. I like the show regardless if it is scripted. I don't watch shit on TV anymore, nothing at all but basketball. I don't follow up on any shows, zero. The only thing I do is watch Jersey Shore with my girl now, and it really isn't bad at all. Those other shows though, I forgot the names of them. Their horrible, compared to JS. JS is more, lay back and chill to me. I never thought I would watch it, I started to about 2 years back and it really did got interesting.

Of course, it's scripted. You have a fckn dude with a camera in front of you, what are you going to do?

Go Getter
08-06-2011, 05:12 AM
:lol

This...and J Wow's face it HIT.

EnoughSaid
08-11-2011, 12:54 PM
New episode tonight!

niko
08-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Why are there always people posting hwo sad it is people watch the show? And you are in the thread why? Because you don't watch it, you just know all about it and make fun because you are above it all? "No, i don't watch the show and the people who watch it are sad, especially those who watched that particular episode last season where Pauly was getting stalked but i don't watch it - i just read that...."

retards...

OhNoTimNoSho
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Why are there always people posting hwo sad it is people watch the show? And you are in the thread why? Because you don't watch it, you just know all about it and make fun because you are above it all? "No, i don't watch the show and the people who watch it are sad, especially those who watched that particular episode last season where Pauly was getting stalked but i don't watch it - i just read that...."

retards...
i dont think people really grasp the concept of entertainment and its purpose

Wally450
08-11-2011, 06:17 PM
AAAWWWWW YYYEEAAAAA :pimp:

baseketball4life
08-11-2011, 06:38 PM
ready 4 tonight already

chrisxuk
08-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"Was watching LOTR the other day when I spied a familiar Orc"

http://i.imgur.com/jtvT3.png

8BeastlyXOIAD
08-11-2011, 07:11 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gifhttp://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/970885_o.gif

StateProperty
08-11-2011, 07:24 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ldk4df.gif

StateProperty
08-11-2011, 10:04 PM
give her the sauseeege pauly!

lmao nevermind, played her

StateProperty
08-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Mike being a gentleman and still gettin a taxi for the hoes

Reef
08-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Well that episode sucked!

Draz
08-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Missed todays episode. Is the replay going to be on tomorrow?

8BeastlyXOIAD
08-11-2011, 11:24 PM

Godzuki
08-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Missed todays episode. Is the replay going to be on tomorrow?

replay right now.

lmao @ Ron flying his girl out :roll: :roll: can't wait...

purplch0de
08-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Ronnie looks like a thug whose been in jail at least 5 times

Jennie looks plastic and fake as hell

Sammi looks cute at some points, but then she just looks sort of nasty

Mike looks old as hell

I hate Deenas voice, but her bod would be nice if she lost like 10 pounds

Snooki's trying to make it seem like she goes hard with the working out to
distract you from her chubbyness

You have shit against vinny because he has a beard? :wtf:

Vinny and Paulie are all chill, the rest of the drama crew can f*** off

Godzuki
08-11-2011, 11:43 PM
i don't care what anyone says JWOW's the hottest girl on the show now. she's hot as shit now that she's more petite. and sammi's definitely slightly fatter.

mika
08-17-2011, 05:00 PM
http://sneakernews.com/2011/05/27/celebrity-feet-ronnie-from-jersey-shore-shows-off-his-air-jordan-arsenal/

Those 13's that Ronnie was wearing in the second episode looked nice. :applause:

Godzuki
08-19-2011, 09:27 AM
Ron and Sammi back together :oldlol:

Ronn is such a homo, especially the way he did it, hope his boys back home give him hell

those blonds were pretty hot, so i guess Sitch had the virgin, and Deena/vinnie ended up with the ho?

and i think next episode is Sitch vs Ron fight :applause:

Balla_Status
08-19-2011, 10:33 AM
At least this thread shows me who the true drains on society are on ISH.

Bosnian Sajo
08-19-2011, 11:00 AM
I wonder tho, is ronnie throwing out sammi's stuff or mike's?

EnoughSaid
08-19-2011, 11:12 AM
That was Mike's stuff, because Sam doesn't live with Ron. Sam's stuff is in the room with Snooks and Jenni. And you saw Sam just standing there and calmly saying stop. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIGHT!!

Lakerlove420
08-19-2011, 11:20 AM
i don't care what anyone says JWOW's the hottest girl on the show now. she's hot as shit now that she's more petite. and sammi's definitely slightly fatter.

:cheers: you are right bro..

(I have never seen this pic until now..
http://www.hiphoprx.com/content/uploads/2011/01/jenni-jwoww-farley-topless-bikini-picture.jpg:rockon:

Lakerlove420
08-19-2011, 11:22 AM
http://cdn.ziprage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Jenni-Jwoww-Farley-1-bikini-nude-sexy-ziprage.jpg

http://cdn.ziprage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Jenni-Jwoww-Farley-7-bikini-nude-sexy-ziprage.jpg

I just want her to be in front of me (SMOOSHing them together
and I want to just fap all over her.

Godzuki
08-19-2011, 11:37 AM
yea and even this last episode JWOW was looking real good to me :cheers: i mean i dont' dig her tattoo, smokin cigarettes trashiness but she's hot as shit otherwise.

Sammi's gotten fat, really noticed it when her and Ron made up on the balcony of that restaurant where she looked like a fat chipmunk. she always had a lil meat to her but now u can tell she's gaining.

Lakerlove420
08-19-2011, 12:02 PM
I just want her to be in front of me (SMOOSHing them together
and I want to just fap all over her.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010817//300.JWoww.JenniFarley.tg.091710.jpg

Bosnian Sajo
08-19-2011, 12:13 PM
That was Mike's stuff, because Sam doesn't live with Ron. Sam's stuff is in the room with Snooks and Jenni. And you saw Sam just standing there and calmly saying stop. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIGHT!!

Damn, thats ****ed up. Ronnie sold him out and now hes back to being immature and throwing others property like that? Goddamn.

Also you can definitely tell its roid rage.

LA_Showtime
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm not usually into fake tits but JWow's are the exception. :applause:

Draz
08-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Ron going to kill Mike next thursday.

Rip

Kensta
08-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Ron going to kill Mike next thursday.

Rip

Mike needs to be ktfo. He is a straight up 2 face bitch.

StateProperty
08-19-2011, 12:38 PM
If she still uses cartoon band aids...she's too young for you bro!

Lakerlove420
08-19-2011, 12:39 PM
If she still uses cartoon band aids...she's too young for you bro!
:lol :lol

Draz
08-19-2011, 12:49 PM
If her sneakers lights up.. shes to young for you bro!

Lakerlove420
08-19-2011, 12:57 PM
If her sneakers lights up.. shes to young for you bro!
:lol :lol

EricGordon23
08-19-2011, 05:52 PM
I don't think they will show the fight next episode prolly get into it but wont show it till the episode after.

Kensta
08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
I wonder tho, is ronnie throwing out sammi's stuff or mike's?

To me, it looks like Sammi's stuff. Sounds like Mike stepped in cause he was tired of their relationship crap.

TylerOO
08-19-2011, 05:57 PM
if you guys think mtv is showing the fight next week your crazy. i know exactly what they will do. they are just gonna show mike and ron yelling at the very very end and then the episode after that , they will show it. fcknig mtv.

c3z4r
08-19-2011, 07:41 PM
from what i've read on a few websites this is how da fight is gonna go down, spoilers in white, so don't quote me

Apparently ron and mike have another argument and they start throwing fists but none really connects and sitch tries to headbutt ron and hits his head on a wall, then ron throws some at him while he's down.

Now i'm not sure if that's true or not but that's what i've read on other forums.

btw snookie's totally lying, you could c it on her face and reaction.

Bosnian Sajo
08-20-2011, 08:50 AM
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/673263/italy-gets-smushed-pretty-serious-situation.jhtml#id=1667044

Yea its def sammi's stuff and mike gets involved cause hes sick of it

lilojmayo
08-20-2011, 12:36 PM
how is this season coming along so far, i haven't been paying close attention. will binge watch though in a few episodes to catch up

Draz
08-20-2011, 02:56 PM
No. He's throwing away Mike's stuff. JWOW was like "It hasn't even been a few days yet and I look and see Ronnie throwing out Sammies stuff, but then I realize it's not Ron and Sammie it's Ron and Mike this time"

LA_Showtime
08-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Haha it's pretty obvious Snooki did cheat on her boyfriend. I don't know why everyone's hating on Mike...he keeps it real, or at least he's honest.

Bosnian Sajo
08-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Yea ron and sam arguing and Mike getting in the middle of it!! Youll see man

purplch0de
08-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Vinny was annoying last episode. But ****KKKKK why is this RON and SAMMI shit happening again... sick of this shit

verylegit
08-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Vinny was annoying last episode. But ****KKKKK why is this RON and SAMMI shit happening again... sick of this shit
they prolly get bonus($$$) for starting up the same drama? :oldlol:

sh*t ain't never going to end.

AirTupac
08-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Haha it's pretty obvious Snooki did cheat on her boyfriend. I don't know why everyone's hating on Mike...he keeps it real, or at least he's honest.

Mike is dope as eff.

Jackass18
08-21-2011, 06:11 PM
how is this season coming along so far, i haven't been paying close attention. will binge watch though in a few episodes to catch up

Slow start to the season, but it looks like it'll pick up next episode.

Doranku
08-21-2011, 06:13 PM

This. Although his begging for fcking Snooki is kinda getting pathetic. :oldlol:

No doubt in my mind she cheated on her boyfriend though. She's too dumb to be a good liar. :lol

D12"Magic"
08-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Ron is a D1ck, I don't see how Sammi can like him outside of his Muscles.

D12"Magic"
08-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Did Vinny really quit season 5?

Draz
08-22-2011, 01:20 AM
Did Vinny really quit season 5?

Where you got this from?

D12"Magic"
08-22-2011, 01:23 AM
Where you got this from?
After a fight with castmate :(< Him and Pauly where the only cool Characters.
http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Vinny+Guadagnino+quits+Season+Jersey+Shore+after+f ight+with+castmate+report/5043222/story.html
Mike may leave to
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/07/08/has-the-situation-quit-jersey-shore/

EricGordon23
08-22-2011, 01:23 AM
Where you got this from?

TMZ

Bosnian Sajo
08-24-2011, 04:47 PM
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/684793/i-dont-get-involved.jhtml#series=2214&seriesId=29241&channelId=1&id=1669617

Man this is ****ed up, so this is all because of that little ish mike said when they were eating?? Sami is a snake...

StateProperty
08-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Sami instigated it? I'm shocked.

D12"Magic"
08-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Cant wait :dancin

Jackass18
08-24-2011, 08:56 PM
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/684793/i-dont-get-involved.jhtml#series=2214&seriesId=29241&channelId=1&id=1669617

Man this is ****ed up, so this is all because of that little ish mike said when they were eating?? Sami is a snake...

LOL at her crying at the end.

LA_Showtime
08-24-2011, 09:23 PM
My girlfriend's coming to visit this week and I'm more excited to watch this shit go down.

D12"Magic"
08-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Tonight :cheers:

diabla
08-25-2011, 04:37 PM
My girlfriend's coming to visit this week and I'm more excited to watch this shit go down.

LOLLLLLLLLL :applause:

that is all.

Bosnian Sajo
08-25-2011, 05:02 PM
This is gonna be a gooood episode. :D Cant wait!!

purplch0de
08-25-2011, 05:05 PM
Guarantee you will be disappointed with what goes down tonight. Most likely he'll get punched and they'll show a clip of the cops and end the episode. Then snookie will feel bad for Mike and they'll make up and be friends again... Then more sam and ron drama while everyone else goes out and parties.

This show is too predictable.

diabla
08-25-2011, 05:20 PM
$50 bucks says the prolong this "fight" through 3 episodes! We won't see the actual "fight" until the season finale :lol

D12"Magic"
08-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Guarantee you will be disappointed with what goes down tonight. Most likely he'll get punched and they'll show a clip of the cops and end the episode. Then snookie will feel bad for Mike and they'll make up and be friends again... Then more sam and ron drama while everyone else goes out and parties.

Always happens.

lilojmayo
08-25-2011, 08:55 PM

There's nothing better than watching Jersey Shore with a group of people. It

Ron is such a monster, " come at me bro, that was one shot". Ron taking out troll after troll.

D12"Magic"
08-25-2011, 08:58 PM
The fight is already leaked, but ima wait for tonight.

StateProperty
08-25-2011, 10:04 PM
I like how they put w*** d*** for "went down" lol

StateProperty
08-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Pauly: "C'mon...lesbihonest" :roll:

Godzuki
08-25-2011, 10:47 PM
"i don't want to screw u" :oldlol:

Godzuki
08-25-2011, 10:53 PM
man Ronnie's straight roid ragin. what a spazz :facepalm

Reef
08-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Ron went donkey kong on Mike. :wtf:

Stupid who.re Sam starting shit again.

sixerfan82
08-25-2011, 11:02 PM
bout time Mike got knocked the F out. the guy is pure idiot

Godzuki
08-25-2011, 11:02 PM
holy shit it really happened like the previews. Situation gets carried out on stretcher from Ron beating his ass :lol they better show the whole fight. only downside looks like huge drama/crying in the aftermath. Ronnie's such a nut.

knickballer
08-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Lol Ronnie is a roid junkie and that wasn't even a fair fight. There was a flipped over bed and a matress behind the situation

Wally450
08-25-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm upset that I have to wait 7 days to see the fight now.

D12"Magic"
08-25-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm upset that I have to wait 7 days to see the fight now.
I think there gonna show it sunday before the VMA's

Keith
08-25-2011, 11:09 PM
Mike slapping the wall :rant
That was entertaining I hope Jenny and Sam get it on next week.

StateProperty
08-25-2011, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zez88rZmlG4

Sarcastic
08-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Stitches for Sitch's (face).

Mamba
08-25-2011, 11:56 PM
anyone got the vid of the fight?

Sarcastic
08-26-2011, 12:00 AM
anyone got the vid of the fight?

They just showed the sneak peak tonight. Next episode will be the real fight.

Just found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wFtMirgrYg

crosso√er
08-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Spoiler in white...

Ronnie actually didn't win the fight nor was he responsible for sending Mike to the hospital. If anything it was a draw, according to the directors of the show; Mike landed the only real shot that gave Ron a swollen eye. He said they mostly wrestled amongst each other before the security had to break them up. As the security guards were separating them, Mike tripped and his his head/neck off a metal bed frame. Mike does martial arts for a living and many people in the household actually believe Mike would have won if it was on the street.

Take it for what it's worth, apparently its on facebook (JS page) as well. Don't read my post if you don't want to know the details behind who won and why Mike was sent to the hospital in the aftermath.

Jackass18
08-26-2011, 12:48 AM
I was about to say where in the hell does he get injured, but that makes sense.

Dizzle-2k7
08-26-2011, 12:56 AM
good spoiler crossover, but i still think ronnie would fk up mike in a fight

donald_trump
08-26-2011, 01:01 AM
yeah i was wondering where in the hell did he get injured from that...

i always assumed the same myself. if it's a fair fight i'd put my money on mike.

Premeditated
08-26-2011, 03:05 AM
nothing to see hear people. If anything, Sitch threw in more shots.

If you want a spoiler, here:http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2011/08/24/jersey-shore-sneak-peek-mike-ronnie-fight-italy/

Premeditated
08-26-2011, 03:08 AM
lol. I wish that nikka Ronny would come charging at be like that full force. Straight knee right to temple. Mike actually does martial arts.

Reef
08-26-2011, 03:11 AM
lol. I wish that nikka Ronny would come charging at be like that full force. Straight knee right to temple. Mike actually does martial arts.

You should fight in dat dere UFC.

Premeditated
08-26-2011, 03:23 AM
You should fight in dat dere UFC.
fukk no.

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 08:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zez88rZmlG4

God i f'in hate that song. its like gay hitting u over the head over and over again :mad:

Da KO King
08-26-2011, 08:43 AM
Why did people think it would be a real fight? MTV does not let people fight on their shows for decades but all of a sudden they are gonna let these two square off?!

Just like I figured Mike hits his head on something while the thing is being broken up and needed medical attention.

Jackass18
08-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Why did people think it would be a real fight? MTV does not let people fight on their shows for decades but all of a sudden they are gonna let these two square off?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcF7feqQOQE

TylerOO
08-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Ct would shit on ronnie

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Ct would shit on ronnie

true

CT is a monster. when he went after Adam that shit was ridiculous, even camera crews and like 10+ dudes couldnt stop him. he's such a dikk tho.

hope u watched the challenge, that final they just did was f'in nuts :eek:

i'd love to see the JS cast participate in the Challenge, would be the greatest thing ever.

chrisxuk
08-26-2011, 03:46 PM

Who are CT & Adam?

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 04:00 PM
Who are CT & Adam?

Road Rules Challenge, or whatever its called now. CT chased him around a parking lot for like 5 minutes trying to beat his ass while Adam ran and ducked behind people, and nobody could stop CT. and its not like some of them weren't pretty big/strong themselves. shit was crazy :wtf:

LMAO this says it all, can't believe they have a all in one video :cheers:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/665961/adam-vs-ct.jhtml

glidedrxlr22
08-26-2011, 04:11 PM
CT is just a raging meathead Boston muthafuka. Someone needs to fold that foo one of these seasons.

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 04:25 PM
CT is just a raging meathead Boston muthafuka. Someone needs to fold that foo one of these seasons.

i've never seen anyone on reality tv that can take CT. i doubt CT will get his but u never know :confusedshrug:

TylerOO
08-26-2011, 04:32 PM
true

CT is a monster. when he went after Adam that shit was ridiculous, even camera crews and like 10+ dudes couldnt stop him. he's such a dikk tho.

hope u watched the challenge, that final they just did was f'in nuts :eek:

i'd love to see the JS cast participate in the Challenge, would be the greatest thing ever.

yeah i watched it. i was so pissed the episode before. when ct laid out tyler and johnny at the same time i was :roll: . but dumb/weak ass adam couldnt walk up the damn bunny hill. he didnt get hit once idk why the fcuk adam was tired. ct was waiting for him to finish and he couldnt.

The-Legend-24
08-26-2011, 04:33 PM
i've never seen anyone on reality tv that can take CT. i doubt CT will get his but u never know :confusedshrug:
Ron or CT, who wins?

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Ron or CT, who wins?

CT...wathc the video i linked. CT would clobber Ronnie IMO altho it'd be a interresting fight. Ronnie too stocky with no reach.

sunsfan1357
08-26-2011, 04:37 PM
yeah i watched it. i was so pissed the episode before. when ct laid out tyler and johnny at the same time i was :roll: . but dumb/weak ass adam couldnt walk up the damn bunny hill. he didnt get hit once idk why the fcuk adam was tired. ct was waiting for him to finish and he couldnt.
That's exactly what I was thinking. CT goes and lays out both dudes from the other team pretty much, Tyler was on wobbly legs dropping the ball going up the hill, all Adam had to do was casually walk up and they'd be in the final. Then we'd get to see who was weaker in the final between Wes and Adam.

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 04:38 PM

Awwww man i missed the football episode and i wanted to watch it so bad from the previews, but i forgot all about it. i don't watch it regularly just when it comes on while i'm flicking, but that was the one episode i really wanted to see from the previews :lol

TylerOO
08-26-2011, 04:39 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking. CT goes and lays out both dudes from the other team pretty much, Tyler was on wobbly legs dropping the ball going up the hill, all Adam had to do was casually walk up and they'd be in the final. Then we'd get to see who was weaker in the final between Wes and Adam.
Not to mention, I remember ct dragging Adam up the hill to help and he just laid there lol

EnoughSaid
08-26-2011, 04:45 PM
I think you guys are underestimating Ron. We've never seen him fight when he's not drunk. I think he can knock out CT.

TylerOO
08-26-2011, 04:47 PM
I think you guys are underestimating Ron. We've never seen him fight when he's not drunk. I think he can knock out CT.

:oldlol: :oldlol: Ronnie is only 5'6. CT is much taller and weighs a lot more. The guy Ronnie knocked out was drunk assssssss fckkkk. CT would rip his head off and eat it. Come on.

purplch0de
08-26-2011, 04:48 PM

word for word...

lilojmayo
08-26-2011, 04:48 PM
CT...wathc the video i linked. CT would clobber Ronnie IMO altho it'd be a interresting fight. Ronnie too stocky with no reach.

no doubt be an interesting fight. CT has a huge size and strength advantage. But your underestimating Ron's background. He was a wrestler all his life, where CT is a brawler.

If Ron can get the fight on the ground, I feel like Ron has a serious chance in winning a fight against CT.

But if Ron tries to brawl with CT forget about him, Ron will be put to sleep.

lilojmayo
08-26-2011, 04:50 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: Ronnie is only 5'6. CT is much taller and weighs a lot more. The guy Ronnie knocked out was drunk assssssss fckkkk. CT would rip his head off and eat it. Come on.

Who care about size, and strength. Ronnie actually has technique. Whereas CT is more a brawler. If Ron can take the fight to the ground, he will most likely win via ( submission move). Although they say CT is about 6'3 probably like 230-240 lbs whereas Ron is about 5'5 there is a huge difference, but man if Ron can get CT on the ground I truely think he will win.

George Foremann was way stronger than Ali at Zaire was it 1976?? . But Ali had a better strategy and let Foremann brawl on him until Foreman got tired then Ali went in for the kill.

TylerOO
08-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Who care about size, and strength. Ronnie actually has technique. Whereas CT is more a brawler. If Ron can take the fight to the ground, he will most likely win via ( submission move).

George Foremann was way stronger than Ali at Zaire was it 1976?? . But Ali had a better strategy and let Foremann brawl on him until Foreman got tired then Ali went in for the kill.

:oldlol: :oldlol: at this guy acting like ronnie has been training for ufc. ct would tear him to shreds. im done debating this.

sunsfan1357
08-26-2011, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRuaGHd6VgU

CT > all

Dictator
08-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Haha Ronnie can't even fight. Situation would have fk'd him up if the bed and matresses weren't in the way. I wish Ronnie would try me, um 6'4 201, one punch straight to the throat and end his life.

lilojmayo
08-26-2011, 05:06 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: at this guy acting like ronnie has been training for ufc. ct would tear him to shreds. im done debating this.
stop putting words in my mouth.
I said Ron has a pretty good wrestling background from his younger days. He knows he can't brawl with CT due to strength/size advantage. So he is going to use his head, Ron has a lower center of gravity, he knows his only chance in a fight is to get it to the ground.

If it is on the ground anything can happen.

It is easier said then done since CT is listed at 6'3 and 240 lbs. But CT is more brute strength. I mean Kimbo Slice is what 6'2 230-235 ish. We have seen how poor his technique is in a real fight, not just a street brawl.

verylegit
08-26-2011, 05:08 PM
stop putting words in my mouth.
I said Ron has a pretty good wrestling background from his younger days. He knows he can't brawl with CT due to strength/size advantage. So he is going to use his head, Ron has a lower center of gravity, he knows his only chance in a fight is to get it to the ground.

If it is on the ground anything can happen.

It is easier said then done since CT is listed at 6'3 and 240 lbs. But CT is more brute strength. I mean Kimbo Slice is what 6'2 230-235 ish. We have seen how poor his technique is in a real fight, not just a street brawl. anyone who has ever fought with a short stumpy dude knows this is true(save the smartass replies guys). not that i'm 7 feet tall but some short dudes know how to hold their ground.

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 05:16 PM
ronnie does have lower center of gravity in his favor and real strong upper body strength but i don't think he's ever faced someone like CT. even on the ground i'm not so sure Ronnie could handle CT's weight leaning on him, and it'd be hard for him to get leverage on CT to get top position. neither knows BJJ or has a chance in hell on the bottom and i just can't see CT being on the bottom if it came down to ground. i mean i think its verey possible Ronnie could shoot take CT down especially when CT is throwing something but after that i just don't think Ronnie could keep him there, or stay on top.

i mean CT is a absolute monster in these scraps he gets or any physicality on these challenge shows and its not like the other dudes are weak or small. well Adam is but even multiples of the biggest dudes couldn't hold CT back, and they're all scared of him. its a funny dynamic actually if u watch their house drama.

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRuaGHd6VgU

CT > all

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 05:20 PM
Haha Ronnie can't even fight. Situation would have fk'd him up if the bed and matresses weren't in the way. I wish Ronnie would try me, um 6'4 201, one punch straight to the throat and end his life.

Situation is weak. u can tell he's a momma's boy tho, and never probably scrapped much or backed down a lot. i mean he's cut but its a whole different thing to be able to fight and get mean which i can't see in Sitch.

Dictator
08-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Situation is weak. u can tell he's a momma's boy tho, and never probably scrapped much or backed down a lot. i mean he's cut but its a whole different thing to be able to fight and get mean which i can't see in Sitch.

I think situation can actually fight, he was just scared in the first place. You could tell he was scared of ron, but seriously though, ronnie would try to one punch situation then end up getting locked up on the floor. Situation is that small, he's just intimidated.

Run could fight someone experienced though, he's too linear and slow. Three quick punches to the throat, eye, forehead while he's trying to tackle you would put him to sleep.

IGOTGAME
08-26-2011, 05:32 PM
Who care about size, and strength. Ronnie actually has technique. Whereas CT is more a brawler. If Ron can take the fight to the ground, he will most likely win via ( submission move). Although they say CT is about 6'3 probably like 230-240 lbs whereas Ron is about 5'5 there is a huge difference, but man if Ron can get CT on the ground I truely think he will win.

that is a joke.

Jackass18
08-26-2011, 05:34 PM

TUF is reality TV. I'd like to see The Miz return to the challenges, but I guess he can't take the time out from wrestling to do it.

PistonsFan#21
08-26-2011, 05:42 PM

How would Situation f*ck him up?? Ronnie was on top and he would probably ground and pound him to death if it wasnt for the security guys that took him off of Mike

Dictator
08-26-2011, 05:56 PM
How would Situation f*ck him up?? Ronnie was on top and he would probably ground and pound him to death if it wasnt for the security guys that took him off of Mike

ONly reason Situation fell was because of the matresses and bed in the way. Even after Ronnie picked him up and tried to toss him, and he still had balance.

Premeditated
08-26-2011, 07:02 PM
lets be honest, alot of these guys on the Challenges would decimate each and every male Jersey Shore member in a fight. Ronnie would get pummeled by Wes, and Wes is not even that good.

tpols
08-26-2011, 07:08 PM

Ali was one of the greatest technical fighters ever though.:oldlol: Ronnie's advantage in technique and strategy over CT is nowhere near Ali's over Foreman. CT would beat the shit out of Ronnie.

Premeditated
08-26-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't think you understand how much of a physical freak this guy is. I use to think he's all talk. But this guy's training routine is insane. This motherfukka is fast, strong, smart and he boxes also. The only person that I can see taking him from the Challenges are Darrell or Miz.

These Jersey sure dude, look like they have no fighting technique what so ever(except, I heard The Situation is a blackbelt in Karate). These dude would get killed in a Challenge.

kaiiu
08-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Spoiler in white...

Ronnie actually didn't win the fight nor was he responsible for sending Mike to the hospital. If anything it was a draw, according to the directors of the show; Mike landed the only real shot that gave Ron a swollen eye. He said they mostly wrestled amongst each other before the security had to break them up. As the security guards were separating them, Mike tripped and his his head/neck off a metal bed frame. Mike does martial arts for a living and many people in the household actually believe Mike would have won if it was on the street.

Take it for what it's worth, apparently its on facebook (JS page) as well. Don't read my post if you don't want to know the details behind who won and why Mike was sent to the hospital in the aftermath.
This y I fvcks wit mike:applause:

kaiiu
08-26-2011, 07:20 PM
Lol at who says Ron can fight. He likes to rush in so he can out muscle u from the get go.

If that ni99a rush me like that he catchin 10 to the mouth

Godzuki
08-26-2011, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gcyASBgvbc

:roll: :roll:

seriously tho he'd wreck Mizz. i like Mizz, he's a nice guy, but i think even he'd be scared of CT.

i agree Darrell might have a chance because he's a serious boxer but i don't think he'd want to fight CT either.

edit=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYPKLq6qyg&feature=related

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Premeditated
08-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Lol at who says Ron can fight. He likes to rush in so he can out muscle u from the get go.

If that ni99a rush me like that he catchin 10 to the mouth
you're a fragile lil fakkit with a bird chest. Jwow would two piece you and you'll start Harlem shaking like Ali.

PistonsFan#21
08-26-2011, 07:35 PM
ONly reason Situation fell was because of the matresses and bed in the way. Even after Ronnie picked him up and tried to toss him, and he still had balance.

The only reason why he didnt get slammed down in the 1st place was because of the matresses and bed that supported his back. Ronnie would have just ran him over in a open field and ended up on top anyway.

Dictator
08-26-2011, 07:39 PM
The only reason why he didnt get slammed down in the 1st place was because of the matresses and bed that supported his back. Ronnie would have just ran him over in a open field and ended up on top anyway.

No it wasn't Situation still had footing. Then Ronnie pushed him into the bed, that's where he fell.

kaiiu
08-26-2011, 08:02 PM
you're a fragile lil fakkit with a bird chest. Jwow would two piece you and you'll start Harlem shaking like Ali.
Lol I wouldn't even fight u. I just slap u like a bitch

Lucifer
08-27-2011, 12:01 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqiryaFDtJ1qfkkv5o1_500.gif

Styles p
08-27-2011, 12:47 PM
alot of the time smaller guys have the advantage if they get close to the taller person who has a longer reach their arms are too long to hit someone close up. if you ever fight someone bigger then you rush them. with that being said i still think ct would smash ronnies dickhole in.

D12"Magic"
08-28-2011, 05:24 PM
new ep. tonight at 8

Draz
08-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Missed the last 2 episodes. When are the replays? And tonight? Wtf? Why they showing multiple episodes a week for?

D12"Magic"
08-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Missed the last 2 episodes. When are the replays? And tonight? Wtf? Why they showing multiple episodes a week for?
Spoilers in white if your interested in why I guess. Ron and Mike were fighting but they ended it with Ron picking Mike up. and then I geuss to be continued, They did not wanna let us hanging for a week so they decided to have it before the VMAS

Sarcastic
08-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Right now as we speak.

Draz
08-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Fhuk it. I got my little cousins next to me. Rather not, before my cousins learns how to fist bump in the girls bathroom in the 6th grade.

Sarcastic
08-28-2011, 07:07 PM
So Situation knocked himself out :rolleyes:

D12"Magic"
08-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Are they gonna show the replay tonight? of this new ep.? Im not gonna be home till later.

TylerOO
08-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Are they gonna show the replay tonight? of this new ep.? Im not gonna be home till later.

Nah not till tomorrow. VMAs at 9 and they replay again at 12

D12"Magic"
08-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Nah not till tomorrow. VMAs at 9 and they replay again at 12
Damn, and thanks.

ThaSwagg3r
08-28-2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCMWe6qdQxU

Pretty sure if they didn't break it up the Situation would have won. (Pretty much a draw)

Ronnie is shaped like a nugget and having more muscles does not give you an advantage in fighting if you don't know how to.

I don't watch this show but that segment intrigued me.

Bosnian Sajo
08-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Does ANYONE have a download link...I missed it.

808s&kobesteaks
08-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Does ANYONE have a download link...I missed it.

pretty sure you can watch the full episode at mtv.com

Bosnian Sajo
08-28-2011, 10:10 PM
pretty sure you can watch the full episode at mtv.com

They didnt upload it yet.

808s&kobesteaks
08-28-2011, 10:33 PM
They didnt upload it yet.

my bad "homie"
mother has my internet filter on, if i want to get crazy on a friday night i have to *********e to a Disney Channel Original Movie.
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac289/realgrimeynigga/filter.jpg

"Jesus"
08-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Staaaap Itt
Staaaap It
Stapppp It
Jus Staaaaapppp Ittt
Staaapppp Itt

baseketball4life
08-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Staaaap Itt
Staaaap It
Stapppp It
Jus Staaaaapppp Ittt
Staaapppp Itt
:roll: :roll:

great episode

Lucifer
08-29-2011, 12:54 AM
I just downloaded it on isohunt.com if you use torrents..

That fight was effin lame. MTV built it up as if Ronnie put him in the hospital.

I honestly think Mike would have won that fight. Props to him for not backing down though. Vinny or Pauly would have pu$$ied out if Ronnie came at them like that. And lol @ Pauly acting tough in the club when they have security on standby a few feet away.

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 01:14 AM
This is where Go Getter comes in and marvels at how when black people act all ignorant like this they are called savages but Italian-Americans do it and they get props.

:oldlol: Get mad.

donald_trump
08-29-2011, 01:22 AM
This is where Go Getter comes in and marvels at how when black people act all ignorant like this they are called savages but Italian-Americans do it and they get props.

its funny because we know youre actually upset about it. :oldlol:

Lucifer
08-29-2011, 01:26 AM
Spoilers in white if your interested in why I guess. Ron and Mike were fighting but they ended it with Ron picking Mike up. and then I geuss to be continued, They did not wanna let us hanging for a week so they decided to have it before the VMAS

:lol

They paired it up with the VMAs because it would help ratings for both. Not because it would leave fans hanging.

tpols
08-29-2011, 01:39 AM

Still blaming whitey for all your problems I see.:oldlol:

Jersey guidos catch more flack for being losers than black people bro.:confusedshrug:

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 01:41 AM
its funny because we know youre actually upset about it. :oldlol:
Not funnier than you following me around like my little brother did when he was 7.

I really don't care either way...I find what you guys would call "ghetto behavior" abhorrent in any form (from any race) which is part of the reason I live in Salt Lake City and not Chicago.

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Still blaming whitey for all your problems I see.:oldlol:

Jersey guidos catch more flack for being losers than black people bro.:confusedshrug:

You gotta be on that dope.

I'm not blaming whitey for anything I'm a vet with two jobs, a happy son, and I work for a cool ass white guy (my second job).

Why would I blame white people for my shortcomings? I have problems with systematic oppression but no one person is responsible for that.

:facepalm at your oversimplification.

tpols
08-29-2011, 01:50 AM

You gotta be on that dope.

I'm not blaming whitey for anything I'm a vet with two jobs, a happy son, and I work for a cool ass white guy (my second job).

Why would I blame white people for my shortcomings? I have problems with systematic oppression but no one person is responsible for that.

:facepalm at your oversimplification.
You're mad that white people can fight and do stuff like this without being stereotyped as hard as black people if they were to do the same thing. You mad at white people.. period. :roll:

And what is this dope you speak of?

Draz
08-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Yo, which episodes was the last 2-3? I might have to download it -_-

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 02:29 AM
You're mad that white people can fight and do stuff like this without being stereotyped as hard as black people if they were to do the same thing. You mad at white people.. period. :roll:

And what is this dope you speak of?

I accept life as it is.

In the hood i was the one telling kids that the white man isn't our problem we need to fix ourselves so dead that (line of thinking) real quick.

And you really must be on that dope if you think Italian Americans catch more flak than blacks.

Read Radical Chic and the Mau-Mauing Flak Catchers by Tom Wolfe.

donald_trump
08-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Not funnier than you following me around like my little brother did when he was 7.

I really don't care either way...I find what you guys would call "ghetto behavior" abhorrent in any form (from any race) which is part of the reason I live in Salt Lake City and not Chicago.

i actually post in this thread because i watch the show. so keep living in this world where you think you have followers.

you on the other hand, most likely in your 30's, come in here to try and look like a top dog bagging on people who actually watch the show. and then complaining about what goes on in it, and somehow managing to bring a race issue involving blacks into it.
seriously, have you not anything better to do? its borderline pathetic. you dont accept the world for what it is. you bitch and moan about the way it is. i feel sorry for the people around you and those that you actually manage to influence. its scum like you that keeps race relations from resolving or getting vastly better.

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 03:19 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/72aad4bdb26017f62bfa39c4e12fafdb.gif

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 03:19 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/e3a8c20ac260f6771cf57908a2fb3bfe.gif

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 03:20 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/c9cc64ea143818c75368d2703e05b4fd.gif