PDA

View Full Version : Whos The Stupidest Person on ISH?

Pages : [1] 2

Bless Mathews
08-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Besides pete?

He is obviously mentally handicapped and is not eligible.

Draz
08-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Inb4 charlie brown

step_back
08-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Jeff.

Has failed to acknowledge the importance of a search function.

ace23
08-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Jeff.

Reported

B-Low
08-16-2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6236208&postcount=3838

Lebowsky
08-16-2011, 04:21 PM
It's probably a tie between Bruinlove and premedifagget.

N0Skillz
08-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Not even an honorable mention?

:mad:

step_back
08-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Reported

http://derekandersen.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/homer-simpson-oh-no.jpg

pete's montreux
08-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Imitation is the single coolest form of flirtation.

GOBB
08-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Besides pete?

He is obviously mentally handicapped and is not eligible.

Wrong, he's fat not stupid.

pete's montreux
08-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Wrong, he's fat not stupid.

weight handicapped, excuse you!

GOBB
08-16-2011, 04:30 PM

:lol

GreatGreg
08-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes.

Heat1011
08-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Jeff.

This.

Legend of Josh
08-16-2011, 04:34 PM

:oldlol:

Pete, you have improved as a poster this past year. Good for you sir, good for you.

pete's montreux
08-16-2011, 04:40 PM

Pete, you have improved as a poster this past year. Good for you sir, good for you.

I've always been a good poster.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsS/16608-17207.gif

+1 point if you get the reference

NauruDude
08-16-2011, 04:48 PM
At least not me LOL

Nick Young
08-16-2011, 05:06 PM
where's your 150 IQ lately, sport? Need I remind you?

Eligibility to most HGMs (except Multnomah) is restricted to students who test at least in the 99.5th percentile on an intellectual assessment conducted by an LAUSD psychologist (equivalent to IQ of 140+). Priority is given to students with 99.9%, officially "Highly Gifted" by LAUSD definition. If there are openings remaining, students with 99.5%-99.8% (considered "Highly Gifted Applicable") can be admitted. Priority within this group is not based on IQ score but rather on Magnet points. IQ testing and eligibility is determined by the LAUSD's GATE (Gifted and Talented) office. Parents may request an IQ test by contacting the GATE Coordinator at their LAUSD school. As of 2010, only students currently enrolled in LAUSD schools may be administered an IQ test by an LAUSD psychologist.

Portola Highly Gifted Magnet, established in 1979, shares the campus of Portola Middle School. Our highly gifted magnet school has been deemed a "Model of Excellence" school by the Los Angeles Unified School District. This designation means that more than 75% of our students score in the Proficient or Advanced range in both English Language Arts (ELA) and Math on the annual testing administered by the state of California. Specifically, 99% of our students in ELA and 95% of our students in math score in the proficient/advanced range. Portola's percentages are the best in Los Angeles Unified School District among middle schools testing 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. The magnet program focuses on accelerated, in-depth course work in history, language arts, mathematics and science. In addition to rigorous academic instruction, our magnet students participate in high numbers in Portola's award winning choir, orchestra, and drama productions.
As a highly gifted magnet, our student population is composed of students who score at the 99.5% and above on a district administered intelligence test. What this means is that our students are the best and brightest throughout LAUSD. In addition to excellent students, Portola has a highly qualified teaching staff who are experts at differentiating their instruction in order to provide a highly rigorous academic program for all our students. Highly qualified teachers plus academically highly gifted and capable students is a winning combination. We are on a single track calendar which begins in September and ends in June.

GTFO with this intelligence shit sport, I got 2150 on the SAT after not studying anything at all, and blowing my mind out with weed and alchohol all of highschool. No matter how hard you study anything, you will never be more intelligent or know more about it than me. Hurts donut, kid? It must not be easy being stupid.

Nick Young
08-16-2011, 05:09 PM
I see I have stalkers now
lawl u went to portola too?

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Premeditated is in no way stupid lol.. the guy talks all vulgar and slang and sh!t and in a split second he'll switch it up to eloquent verbatim. He'z like Queen Latifah in Bringing Down Da House.

Kaiuu's an all around retard but I have my suspiciosn that he's in fact smart.

Johnwall2's pretty dumb.

Smokee's a moron.

NauruDude
08-16-2011, 05:30 PM
Theoo is a ****ing MORON and idiot.

niko
08-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Gobb. He's from Philadelphia.

Oops, it says stupidest, not most evil. I nominate that Spurs fan who is a renowned streetfighter and disappeared in a puff of smoke when the Spurs lost to Memphis. His name escapes me.

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Premeditated is in no way stupid lol.. the guy talks all vulgar and slang and sh!t and in a split second he'll switch it up to eloquent verbatim. He'z like Queen Latifah in Bringing Down Da House.

Kaiuu's an all around retard but I have my suspiciosn that he's in fact smart.

Johnwall2's pretty dumb.

Smokee's a moron.

lol coming from Starface thats a complement. its funny when u try to talk politics with limited if any knowledge of it and only based on history u think u know then get completely shit on. don't get mad at me when u get exposed for being clueless by everyone else about the civil war. i dont know why you're so angry at me all i was going to do was quiz u on the debates under one of your other alt handles when u were trying to preach Republican propaganda :confusedshrug:

not to mention not like i'm the one obsessing over you and all of your handles like u do me making sure everyone knew i was smokeee/poodle in Godzuki's early posting days :roll:

blablabla
08-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Gobb. He's from Philadelphia.

Oops, it says stupidest, not most evil. I nominate that Spurs fan who is a renowned streetfighter and disappeared in a puff of smoke when the Spurs lost to Memphis. His name escapes me.
SinJackal ?

GOBB
08-16-2011, 06:07 PM
lol coming from Starface thats a complement

You dont actually think JEFFERSON MONEY is starface do you? Maybe I'm reading your post all wrong. If not, then uhhhh you come across pretty stupid. :oldlol:

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 06:08 PM
You dont actually think JEFFERSON MONEY is starface do you? Maybe I'm reading your post all wrong. If not, then uhhhh you come across pretty stupid. :oldlol:

he IS starface. there have been way too many similarities, on top of what they both call me, and he's slipped up a few times between handles.

either way i'm like 99.9% sure he's Starface....

he's just got most of u straight fooled but it is J$ afterall, dude is a clown w/ like 10 different persona's

Premeditated
08-16-2011, 06:29 PM
damn, I definitely should have logged in right away before reading this thread, because there is a certain fakkit, who can't keep my name out of their ****, that I have on my ignore list.:banghead:

anyways.
Kiiu-this guy is legit ignorant
LOJ-terrible posting + stupidity=disaster

macmac
08-16-2011, 06:36 PM
he IS starface. there have been way too many similarities, on top of what they both call me, and he's slipped up a few times between handles.

he's just got most of u straight fooled but it is J$ afterall, dude is a clown w/ like 10 different persona's

Lol if you think he's starface you're for sure the dumbest poster on Ish

B-Low
08-16-2011, 06:37 PM

i wanna change my vote

GOBB
08-16-2011, 06:38 PM
:roll:

I was hoping he say I misread his post. Ah well.

tpols
08-16-2011, 06:38 PM
i wanna change my vote
Nah.. Pauk's shit was definitely funnier. Especially Kaiuu's reply to him.:roll:

Legend of Josh
08-16-2011, 06:51 PM
I knew it! J$ is starface!

:facepalm

He's playin' with us, right? 'cant be that dumb, can he?

TennesseeFan
08-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Its not me!!!! :banana:

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Lol if you think he's starface you're for sure the dumbest poster on Ish

lol its funny how naive some of u are and whats ironic is a lot of u are calling me dumb :facepalm

i've known for a while, in fact at least a month or more ago, and my suspicions early on are pretty much 100% at this point. i didn't give a fukk since i don't really get into this shit as much as some of u, but don't call me dumb when a lot of u are a lot dumber than i am fgts :pimp:

Legend of Josh
08-16-2011, 07:13 PM
You win Godzuki. We lose.

macmac
08-16-2011, 07:17 PM
lol its funny how naive some of u are and whats ironic is a lot of u are calling me dumb :facepalm

i've known for a while, in fact at least a month or more ago, and my suspicions early on are pretty much 100% at this point. i didn't give a fukk since i don't really get into this shit as much as some of u, but don't call me dumb when a lot of u are a lot dumber than i am fgts :pimp:

Look, im not hating on you. I just think you're completely retarded. You don't have to get so defensive, its nothing personal

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Look, im not hating on you. I just think you're completely retarded. You don't have to get so defensive, its nothing personal

well let me be a ass then and just say i'm a much better observer than most of u. i'm not hating on u, don't get defensive, its nothing personal you all are so naive and don't notice him talking like yoda every once in a while, or patterns between his handles, or coiincidentally both addressing me as smokeee(why not poodle? i like to think i was more infamous under poodle :wtf: ). like i said don't get mad i'm really gifted at noticing stuff most people don't see, but like i used to say on NBA forum its oftentimes a curse :(

Scratchs
08-16-2011, 07:26 PM
It's a tie between Starface, Bruinlove and Godzuki .

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 07:28 PM
It's a tie between Starface, Bruinlove and Godzuki .

vote me so when i drop knowledge, all of u can realize where u stand :oldlol:

Scratchs
08-16-2011, 07:30 PM
vote me so when i drop knowledge, all of u can realize where u stand :oldlol:

knowledge and you in the same setence?
where is "lack of"? no white text?

Nick Young
08-16-2011, 07:32 PM
knowledge and you in the same setence?
where is "lack of"? no white text?

Premeditated
08-16-2011, 07:36 PM

Scratchs
08-16-2011, 07:36 PM

i'm sorry if i'm not english and i'm still learning my 5th language (:

Legend of Josh
08-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Typo's happen here and there. Nice to know you're checking up on everyone making sure typos are a no-no. Everyone be very careful what you type, because the swagfather will be following you to ensure you don't slip up.

Now that's swag.

:bowdown:

Scratchs
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
I forgot about Premeditated, but he makes some good points.
He is in my 2nd tier.

Premeditated
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
well, if you're gonna call somebody out for being stupid, at least try not to come off illiterate.

macmac
08-16-2011, 07:39 PM
well let me be a ass then and just say i'm a much better observer than most of u. i'm not hating on u, don't get defensive, its nothing personal you all are so naive and don't notice him talking like yoda every once in a while, or patterns between his handles, or coiincidentally both addressing me as smokeee(why not poodle? i like to think i was more infamous under poodle :wtf: ). like i said don't get mad i'm really gifted at noticing stuff most people don't see, but like i used to say on NBA forum its oftentimes a curse :(

Well you're just an everyday pet detective aren't you? At first yeah I admit I was doubting u, but then you hit me with some of that smokee coincidence, damn that evidence is more irrefutable than Chris Bosh's masculinity

Premeditated
08-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Typo's happen here and there. Nice to know you're checking up on everyone making sure typos are a no-no. Everyone be very careful what you type, because the swagfather will be following you to ensure you don't slip up.

Now that's swag.

stfu. corny ass loser.

:lol

Scratchs
08-16-2011, 07:40 PM

Now that's swag.

i always thought you were a little bit off the context in ISH, but you are deserving my respect with the time.

Scratchs
08-16-2011, 07:41 PM
well, if you're gonna call somebody out for being stupid, at least try not to come off illiterate.

Not writting correctly a language that he's not even mine it's the same thing of being illiterate? Hmm, tell more things about that please.

and you can be stupid and not be illiterate, like you and the 3 other guys or whatever they are.

GOBB
08-16-2011, 07:45 PM

Wait wait wait wait, because he addresses you as Smokee and not Poodle that was the sign of all signs? Are you f*cking kidding me? Please tell me you have a file with a list of things you can point too besides that.

Hey I know macmac is knoe itawl, he slipped up and called me GOBB. I think I'm more known as rogobb if I say so myself. :confusedshrug:

Premeditated
08-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Not writting correctly a language that he's not even mine it's the same thing of being illiterate? Hmm, tell more things about that please.

and you can be stupid and not be illiterate, like you and the 3 other guys or whatever they are.
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/didnt_read_fat_guy_dancing_gif.gif

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Well you're just an everyday pet detective aren't you? At first yeah I admit I was doubting u, but then you hit me with some of that smokee coincidence, damn that evidence is more irrefutable than Chris Bosh's masculinity

oh yeah and theres more to it than that kid :pimp: only if u knew what i knew but too bad i don't save posts, write up timelines and lawyer notes, or even care enough to make it a big deal...

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 07:51 PM

Wait wait wait wait, because he addresses you as Smokee and not Poodle that was the sign of all signs? Are you f*cking kidding me? Please tell me you have a file with a list of things you can point too besides that.

Hey I know macmac is knoe itawl, he slipped up and called me GOBB. I think I'm more known as rogobb if I say so myself. :confusedshrug:

lol you're either illiterate or retarded, maybe both. re-read what i said fgt, but like i just said no i didn't save posts and i'm still 99.9% sure he is who i said he is.

either way y'all ngga's are dumb thinking thats J$'s regular personality or he only is like that and doesn't post with a plethora of persona's. sad thing is you've lived your life on ISh and still don't know :oldlol:

GOBB
08-16-2011, 07:54 PM
lol you're either illiterate or retarded, maybe both. re-read what i said fgt, but like i just said no i didn't save posts and i'm still 99.9% sure he is who i said he is.

either way y'all ngga's are dumb thinking thats J$'s regular personality or he only is like that and doesn't post with a plethora of persona's. sad thing is you've lived your life on ISh and still don't know :oldlol:

Sad thing is you're wrong as hell. And if Jeff could reveal or just confirm the IPs to starface accounts doesnt match up with JEFFERSON MONEY. You'll do this.

1. you're argue as a dumbass how the IPs not matching doesnt disprove what you really believe which no one on here but you believes.

2. you'll throw elementary styled insults that arent even funny, make you cringe because you're abbreviating in a weird way censored words then end it off with I DONT CARE THAT THEY ARENT THE SAME PERSON. YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIFE AND CARE. IM GOOD:pimp: FGTS

:rolleyes:

Legend of Josh
08-16-2011, 07:57 PM

Sad. Truly sad.

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Sad thing is you're wrong as hell. And if Jeff could reveal or just confirm the IPs to starface accounts doesnt match up with JEFFERSON MONEY. You'll do this.

1. you're argue as a dumbass how the IPs not matching doesnt disprove what you really believe which no one on here but you believes.

2. you'll throw elementary styled insults that arent even funny, make you cringe because you're abbreviating in a weird way censored words then end it off with I DONT CARE THAT THEY ARENT THE SAME PERSON. YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIFE AND CARE. IM GOOD:pimp: FGTS

lol every time we've got in battles(mostly under poodle), i've completely wrecked u. lol @ cringe, maybe cringing from being speechless with your ankles broke and not having anything to say back. pretty sure thats how it always ends and its funny since you were supposed to be some legend :lol

i wish i saved that thread from NBA forum when we battled like a year ago and i was hitting u with bball terms and you just never came back...speechless and scared. maybe there were some witnesses to me murdering u still posting here that might remember? :confusedshrug:

anyways if Jeff says so and there being no way he could be wrong then i'd admit i was wrong. it wouldn't be the first time, even if i'm so sure of myself with this...

Nick Young
08-16-2011, 08:09 PM
30+ year old grown ass man cokehead legend of josh has been mindraped by everything I type for the past few months. Got the little bitch in the palm of my hand.

no effort, YCC phuck nicaz like baldy up doe like it tain no thing

swag

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Sad. Truly sad.

i'm glad u came back bro :pimp: i felt bad your thread about me basically ran u off the forum. i was hoping u didn't take it too personally and would pick yourself up, nice to see you posting again still getting beat down by everyone. stay strong :cheers:

GOBB
08-16-2011, 08:10 PM
lol every time we've got in battles(mostly under poodle), i've completely wrecked u.

Wrecked me?

*calls timeout*

Who are you? Who the hell is Poodle? Use the search feature here on the homepage and bump or link me to our encounters. That way my memory can be refreshed and maybe I'll remember. The only thing about Smokee I can recall is a poster who constantly used the :pimp: emoticon. Am I right or is that someone else?

Better yet were you a regular on the old ISH under the ezboard? What was your username there. I'm really struggling to recall any encounters with you. Just off your posts in here there is no way you wrecked me. None.

lol @ cringe, maybe cringing from being speechless with your ankles broke and not having anything to say back. pretty sure thats how it always ends and its funny since you were supposed to be some legend :lol

What?

i wish i saved that thread from NBA forum when we battled like a year ago and i was hitting u with bball terms and you just never came back...speechless and scared. maybe there were some witnesses to me murdering u still posting here that might remember? :confusedshrug:

No one remembers but you. You're a daydreamer. How do you sit online on a messageboard no less and daydream sh!t then think it happened? Speechless and scared? I have over 43,000 posts. I've always had a problem arguing non stop. And somehow I came across you and I stopped? Hilarious. What exactly do you smoke?

anyways if Jeff says so and there being no way he could be wrong then i'd admit i was wrong. it wouldn't be the first time, even if i'm so sure of myself with this...

So if Jeff can prove you're wrong all is well? Yet you went on this emotional tirade how you cant be wrong. And in fact we are all the fgt n'ggaz fools here.

You are stupid.

kaiiu
08-16-2011, 08:13 PM
how the hell did my name pop up on dis list :wtf:

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Wrecked me?

*calls timeout*

Who are you? Who the hell is Poodle? Use the search feature here on the homepage and bump or link me to our encounters. That way my memory can be refreshed and maybe I'll remember. The only thing about Smokee I can recall is a poster who constantly used the :pimp: emoticon. Am I right or is that someone else?

Better yet were you a regular on the old ISH under the ezboard? What was your username there. I'm really struggling to recall any encounters with you. Just off your posts in here there is no way you wrecked me. None.

What?

No one remembers but you. You're a daydreamer. How do you sit online on a messageboard no less and daydream sh!t then think it happened? Speechless and scared? I have over 43,000 posts. I've always had a problem arguing non stop. And somehow I came across you and I stopped? Hilarious. What exactly do you smoke?

So if Jeff can prove you're wrong all is well? Yet you went on this emotional tirade how you cant be wrong. And in fact we are all the fgt n'ggaz fools here.

You are stupid.

oh it happened on NBA forum when we got into a argument then it got personal, then i started jone'n on u, then hitting u with bball terms when you didn't reply like "your ankles just got broke", "you got shook", etc. rubbing it in. does that ring a bell? and there were other posters waiting for u to come back but u didn't. u HAVE to remember a little, right? don't lie....it could've been under smokeee but i'm pretty sure it was poodle.

its alright tho i don't expect u to say i wrecked u. and how can u say nobody remembers me since i still get hate for being smokeee/poodle, especially when you all first found out when i was posting under Godzuki :lol even J$ aka Starface despised smokeee/poodle funny enough....

why do u people call me stupid when i'm smarter than u? i dont get it :confusedshrug:

ThaSwagg3r
08-16-2011, 08:22 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6236208&postcount=3838
This.

Legend of Josh
08-16-2011, 08:26 PM
30+ year old grown ass man cokehead legend of josh has been mindraped by everything I type for the past few months. Got the little bitch in the palm of my hand.

no effort, YCC phuck nicaz like baldy up doe like it tain no thing

swag

Oh yes ST. NICK MR. swagfatha ... hail his majesty.

Fu*kin' clown. Mind-raped, by you? Hilarious, this guy. This dude constantly on guard when this here interents waiting patiently to strike at someone using mammoth font so as to get the utmost attention. All the while claiming he be swagin' ...

You go girl, sport.

GOBB
08-16-2011, 08:27 PM
oh it happened on NBA forum when we got into a argument then it got personal, then i started jone'n on u, then hitting u with bball terms when you didn't reply like "your ankles just got broke", "you got shook", etc. rubbing it in. does that ring a bell? and there were other posters waiting for u to come back but u didn't. u HAVE to remember a little, right? don't lie....it could've been under smokeee but i'm pretty sure it was poodle.

Doesnt ring a bell. Sorry. You sure you were arguing with me and not another poster you ACCUSED being me? Sorta like you're doing with JEFFERSON MONEY being STARFACE?

its alright tho i don't expect u to say i wrecked u. and how can u say nobody remembers me since i still get hate for being smokeee/poodle, especially when you all first found out when i was posting under Godzuki :lol even J$ aka Starface despised smokeee/poodle funny enough....

I dont rememeber you. Not speaking for everyone else. Thought I made that clear.

why do u people call me stupid when i'm smarter than u? i dont get it :confusedshrug:

Yeah why do individuals call you stupid when you think you're smarter than me. I'm stumped Poodle guy, Smokee whatever. I mean you got me there. How can anyone call you stupid when you feel you're smarter than me. Any mensa members out there that can solve this problem?

person #1 "you're stupid"
person #2 "you're stupid"
person #3 "you're stupid"
person #4 "you're stupid"
person #5 "you're stupid"

Smokee, Poodle guy whatever "How am I stupid? I'm smarter than GOBB. I dont get it."

person #1 "oh, oh me either"
person #2 "me either"
person #3 "me either"
person #4 "me either"
person #5 "wait wait what does gobb have to do with me calling you stupid?"

Nick Young
08-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Oh yes ST. NICK MR. swagfatha ... hail his majesty.

Fu*kin' clown. Mind-raped, by you? Hilarious, this guy. This dude constantly on guard when this here interents waiting patiently to strike at someone using mammoth font so as to get the utmost attention. All the while claiming he be swagin' ...

You go girl, sport.

:roll: dis kid tryin so hard for me to accept him:roll: :roll: :roll:

GreatGreg
08-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Premeditated, Godzuki, and Bruinlove/sergio showing EXACTLY why everyone thinks they're idiots.

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Doesnt ring a bell. Sorry. You sure you were arguing with me and not another poster you ACCUSED being me? Sorta like you're doing with JEFFERSON MONEY being STARFACE?

I dont rememeber you. Not speaking for everyone else. Thought I made that clear.

Yeah why do individuals call you stupid when you think you're smarter than me. I'm stumped Poodle guy, Smokee whatever. I mean you got me there. How can anyone call you stupid when you feel you're smarter than me. Any mensa members out there that can solve this problem?

person #1 "you're stupid"
person #2 "you're stupid"
person #3 "you're stupid"
person #4 "you're stupid"
person #5 "you're stupid"

Smokee, Poodle guy whatever "How am I stupid? I'm smarter than GOBB. I dont get it."

person #1 "oh, oh me either"
person #2 "me either"
person #3 "me either"
person #4 "me either"
person #5 "wait wait what does gobb have to do with me calling you stupid?"

i'll just say i find it hard to believe u don't recall that at all even if it was a long time ago...but i'll take your word for it :lol

i don't know what half your post is so i can't really address what u just rambled on about, sorry mud foot :blah

purplch0de
08-16-2011, 08:36 PM
1) Kaiiu
2) Blessed Mathews
3) L. Kizzle

Both (1 & 2) of these dumbfvcks have no glitter of hope in ever becoming a positive figure in society. They'd and we'd both be better off with them dead or in jail. Kizzle on the other-hand understands social media, but lacks knowledge on any other subject not involving African Americans. The white dude is totally black-washed... He may not be stupid, but i consider him an honorable mention as he fails to show any useful knowledge rather than the lack of.

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Premeditated, Godzuki, and Bruinlove/sergio showing EXACTLY why everyone thinks they're idiots.

u should go tell the mods on us :cheers:

what a fgt

Premeditated
08-16-2011, 08:39 PM
honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a single post from you before. So it's just mind boggling to to see you post my name.:roll:

Legend of Josh
08-16-2011, 08:40 PM
:roll: dis kid tryin so hard for me to accept him:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm down on my knees swagfather... peez peez accept me papa, peez, teach me the secrets of swag.

:djparty

purplch0de
08-16-2011, 08:40 PM
honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a single post from you before. So it's just mind boggling to to see you post my name.:roll:

GreatGreg > Your family tree

you better recognize

macmac
08-16-2011, 08:42 PM

I hope for your sake that no one in your immediate family has feathers

Nick Young
08-16-2011, 08:47 PM
I hope for your sake that no one in your immediate family has feathers

lilbill
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Dumbest poster on ISH would be a very hard award to win because the competition is so tight. Or so I thought until Godzuki/Poodle/Smokee entered this thread. He wins hands down.

DaHeezy
08-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Godzuki is smokee? He get's my vote then

hammer2010
08-16-2011, 11:20 PM

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/dramatic_reverb/family-guy-i-disagree-1.jpg

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Godzuki is smokee? He get's my vote then

what about Poodle? does anyone remember Poodle anymore? :confusedshrug:

Godzuki
08-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Dumbest poster on ISH would be a very hard award to win because the competition is so tight. Or so I thought until Godzuki/Poodle/Smokee entered this thread. He wins hands down.

still obsessing about me i see fgt :cheers:

your momz a whore

Balla_Status
08-16-2011, 11:51 PM
I've always been a good poster.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsS/16608-17207.gif

+1 point if you get the reference

It's the one movie with jack nicholson in the hotel.

EDIT: The shining

DaHeezy
08-17-2011, 12:51 AM
what about Poodle? does anyone remember Poodle anymore? :confusedshrug:

You're poodle too? I take it back, you're the stupidest person in North America

JaskoX1
08-17-2011, 02:14 AM
I nominate Godzuki

but he gives me lulz so its fair play

Lebron23
08-17-2011, 02:49 AM
Phong and Rocketsgreatness

purplch0de
08-17-2011, 02:53 AM
Phong and Rocketsgreatness

phong is dope

you hate him cause he mind ****ed you with his gifs

niko
08-17-2011, 06:09 AM
Poodle was a retard. I forgot about him.

pete's montreux
08-17-2011, 06:12 AM
It's the one movie with jack nicholson in the hotel.

EDIT: The shining

Repped

GOBB
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Well we know who won this thread. :roll:

I thought the photo pete was poking fun at poor Josh's hair loss.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 02:18 PM

the funny thing is that puts you pretty low lmao :roll: :roll:

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Poodle was a retard. I forgot about him.

lol i remember going real hard at you awhile back. it was pretty ruthless. i wish i could remember what it was about but as i always say i don't hold grudges :cheers:

i don't get the smokeee hate more than poodle tho, unless they're going off of J$/Starface's comments. i would've sworn Smokeee got banned pretty fast where i trolled way harder/longer with Poodle. not to mention there was a point i took on most of the forum under poodle i think where everyone hated me so much lol.

GOBB
08-17-2011, 02:24 PM
:oldlol: This kid is stupid and delusional.

"I remember going at you in an extreme fashion. I made you cry uncle after I broke your ankles then sacked you like Suh did poor Jake Delhomme. Pretty ruthless stuff that day. I was banned due to it so you probably cried to Jeff lmfao omg roflmao :roll: :roll: I see why you're mad fgt:pimp:

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 02:31 PM
:oldlol: This kid is stupid and delusional.

"I remember going at you in an extreme fashion. I made you cry uncle after I broke your ankles then sacked you like Suh did poor Jake Delhomme. Pretty ruthless stuff that day. I was banned due to it so you probably cried to Jeff lmfao omg roflmao :roll: :roll: I see why you're mad fgt:pimp:

almost everything you come at me with is the same stuff :sleeping

wheres this legend i keep hearing about? you're so overrated it makes me laugh. your whole way of battling is just trying to predict what i'm going to say so i can't say it, but its funny how you call my insults cringe when you're shit is like a broken record over and over again :facepalm

try harder oreo cookie, maybe some day you can relive your glory days from 10 years ago...

GOBB
08-17-2011, 02:42 PM
almost everything you come at me with is the same stuff :sleeping

wheres this legend i keep hearing about? you're so overrated it makes me laugh. your whole way of battling is just trying to predict what i'm going to say so i can't say it, but its funny how you call my insults cringe when you're shit is like a broken record over and over again :facepalm

try harder oreo cookie, maybe some day you can relive your glory days from 10 years ago...

Not one person vouches for you. :roll:

By the end of the week I'll forget who you are, were whatever.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Not one person vouches for you. :roll:

By the end of the week I'll forget who you are, were whatever.

lmao now you're playing the everyone hates u card :oldlol: don't think i haven't heard that a thousand times here but that usually comes from weak people like LJJ or LoJ :sleeping

i'm just waiting for you to live up to your rep and hit me with something at least half decent but your jones are awful :facepalm

oh you'll always remember me don't lie to yourself. you can't not remember me, in fact you'd remember me before anyone else on this forum 10 years from now when you're 80 yrs old. bet :pimp:

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 03:09 PM
godzuki is one swagless mfer, sad to see this new generation of trolls all trying to bite my style but failing

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 03:19 PM
godzuki is one swagless mfer, sad to see this new generation of trolls all trying to bite my style but failing

bite what style? u spazzin on monsterfatso 24/7? or LoJ, ish's whippin boy? i'm taking on other HW's, while you're beating up on cheerleaders.

only fights u get into that are impressive is when its 20v1's where u don't back down. but i've probably taken twice that :pimp:

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Now that I think about it, how could anyone BUT Godzuki be the stupidest? He made threads saying that he "OD'd on a blunt" and asking if it was ok to get boners while grinding.

Almost OD'd on a blunt (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227976)

Looks like the boners while grinding thread got deleted. Too bad.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Now that I think about it, how could anyone BUT Godzuki be the stupidest? He made threads saying that he "OD'd on a blunt" and asking if it was ok to get boners while grinding.

Almost OD'd on a blunt (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227976)

coming from the kid that went to juvie from burning down a birdhouse, then raped by prison midgets, u can't really talk kid. besides u got one of those pics floating around here of u posing like a faerie on a couch u probably send out to gay Republicans.

i don't know anything about a boners while grinding thread, but talking weed with you is like talking sex with a 8 yr old. when u start getting old enough to go out and drink instead of playing with matches then maybe we'll have a grown ups discussion :pimp:

catch24
08-17-2011, 03:27 PM

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 03:29 PM
bite what style? u spazzin on monsterfatso 24/7? or LoJ, ish's whippin boy? i'm taking on other HW's, while you're beating up on cheerleaders.

only fights u get into that are impressive is when its 20v1's where u don't back down. but i've probably taken twice that :pimp:
You seriously said you OD'd on a blunt?:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

I have already taken down every "heavy weight" in the OTC, killed, slaughtered and skinned alive the entire CJK (rupaul, jizzo, petey rapist, boozehound, RBA, iseenhippos and all the other little butt buddy brigade hardly post here anymore), crashed the entire site with the combined swag of the YCC and destroyed the tyrannic bourgoise neg/rep system.

What have you done besides flounder against the current like a salmon trying to climb up Niagra, sport?

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 03:29 PM

:roll: :roll:

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 03:32 PM
coming from the kid that went to juvie from burning down a birdhouse, then raped by prison midgets, u can't really talk kid. besides u got one of those pics floating around here of u posing like a faerie on a couch u probably send out to gay Republicans.

First of all retard, I never even got convicted. Second of all, you're probably a insecure fatass that always gets picked on by your colleagues. Have you ever posted a picture of yourself? No, you haven't.

The picture your talking about of me is over 3 years old. I posted another one in the Post a pic of yourself 7 thread that I'm not going to dig out. You can find that yourself.

Talking weed with me is like talking sex with an 8 year old? Dude, at this point, your post is just covered in irony. It's like you had a bucket of it, took your post, and dipped it in it. You paid 120 for an eighth, and that is just UNACCEPTABLE.

I'm not sure what else to say. I'm really not.

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Nice, keep laughing at yourself, retard.

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 03:34 PM
First of all retard, I never even got convicted. Second of all, you're probably a insecure fatass that always gets picked on by your colleagues. Have you ever posted a picture of yourself? No, you haven't.

The picture your talking about of me is over 3 years old. I posted another one in the Post a pic of yourself 7 thread that I'm not going to dig out. You can find that yourself.

Talking weed with me is like talking sex with an 8 year old? Dude, at this point, your post is just covered in irony. It's like you had a bucket of it, took your post, and dipped it in it. You paid 120 for an eighth, and that is just UNACCEPTABLE.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
GreatGreg's laying the smackdown on these candy asses nearly every post he makes:bowdown:

POST A PIC GODZUKI, WHY YOU SCURRED?

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 03:53 PM

I have already taken down every "heavy weight" in the OTC, killed, slaughtered and skinned alive the entire CJK (rupaul, jizzo, petey rapist, boozehound, RBA, iseenhippos and all the other little butt buddy brigade hardly post here anymore), crashed the entire site with the combined swag of the YCC and destroyed the tyrannic bourgoise neg/rep system.

What have you done besides flounder against the current like a salmon trying to climb up Niagra, sport?

first of all i coined Circle Jerks, remember that fgt. i don't give a fukk about your YMCA shit, or whatever u call it :rolleyes: so when u talk about biting realize who's biting who...

you beat up on the same weak dudes, granted sometimes they're asking for it, but u just go nonstop like they picked on u in elementary school and now that you're bigger you're stealing their lunch money every day. just because u can doesn't mean u should but thats on you and your troll business. until u end up jumping in mine...i mean LoJ and Greatgreg are like chihuahua's, anyone can kick them and they get kicked a lot, but u take it to another level of just beating them senseless. i already know my troll power lvl is way higher than taking on them weaklings, so i encourage them to keep fighting, stay strong, and don't give up. but you're really trying to battle them :lol

what have i done? how about all 3 of my handles being more infamous than your 1? my troll swag lvl is way higher than yours, but you're like Vegeta always jealous of me being higher than u, and always need to try and measure yourself to me. i'm sitting here toying with the supposed legend Gobbs while you're still beating down on LoJ, Greatgreg, and monsterfatso every day.

don't say i tried to keep a troll peace :pimp:

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 04:03 PM
lol reading though godzuki has been destroyed like 10 million times in this thread and keeps coming back for more beatdown. It's like he keeps getting capped in the knees and then fires back with an empty supersoaker. Have to admire the lil guy's spirit atleast I suppose.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:04 PM

lol how can u call anyone a fatass? you're like 5'2, 180lbs and i swear u looked like a nerd spanky from the lil rascals :oldlol:

lmao @ "its been 3 years..." :roll: :roll:

i don't know why u'd even post a pic of yourself in the first place, seriously wtf were u thinking? :facepalm how many times has that been clowned? but i got to stop since its just too ez wrecking u, and way too much ammo where thres no challenge, i'll let the weaker trolls get their egos up on u i'm too much of a nice guy w/ a conscience pickin on young, insecure lil fat kids.

good luck and stay strong bro! :cheers:

lilbill
08-17-2011, 04:07 PM
I think we all agree Godzuki is the stupidest person on ISH so we should just end the thread. He likes the attention too much.

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 04:09 PM

LOL, you fu*kin' clown. I'm not the one who's in the 'poor' condition. I'm not worried about hair loss; you on the other hand, are. So jokes on you, haha, haha, yep, exactly.

So we know you're the one actually dealing with self esteem issues, not me. Please don't try and front either, like that post you created about your 'friend' with hair loss issues when you were asking the board for advice.

It's funny and actually kinda sad people on ISH are this obsessed with 'my' hair (or lack thereof)... very, very funny. It's gotten to the point it's sadly entertaining to me.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:09 PM
You did not coin the term "circle jerk", godzuki.

yes i did fgt. well at least in the context of ISH's lynch mob. it was based on the lynch mob circle jerking that went on here that i'd always complain about, and why i took on 3/4's of this forum at one point. i have no doubt i did :pimp:

sorry not under Godzuki tho, it was either under poodle/smokeee

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:10 PM
I think we all agree Godzuki is the stupidest person on ISH so we should just end the thread. He likes the attention too much.

but if i'm the stupidest where do u stand? that would put u at retard lvls :wtf:

its ok tho, i know you're obsessed with hatin on me knowing u can't win, and u never will...

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:12 PM
No, you didn't. People have been saying that for years.

lol u don't have a clue

or rather see my edit if u don't know.

Bless Mathews
08-17-2011, 04:14 PM
I think godzuki and Greg should have a fist fight.

lilbill
08-17-2011, 04:16 PM
but if i'm the stupidest where do u stand? that would put u at retard lvls :wtf:

its ok tho, i know you're obsessed with hatin on me knowing u can't win, and u never will...

A delusion is a false belief held with absolute conviction despite superior evidence.[1] Unlike hallucinations, delusions are always pathological (the result of an illness or illness process).[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, dogma, stupidity, poor memory, illusion, or other effects of perception.
Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

:ohwell:

GOBB
08-17-2011, 04:16 PM
LOL, you fu*kin' clown. I'm not the one who's in the 'poor' condition. I'm not worried about hair loss; you on the other hand, are. So jokes on you, haha, haha, yep, exactly.

So we know you're the one actually dealing with self esteem issues, not me. Please don't try and front either, like that post you created about your 'friend' with hair loss issues when you were asking the board for advice.

It's funny and actually kinda sad people on ISH are this obsessed with 'my' hair (or lack thereof)... very, very funny. It's gotten to the point it's sadly entertaining to me.

I can post pix with a head full of hair. You cant. Truth! :roll:

How are you not insecure about your hair loss when you defend yourself all emotional? :confusedshrug:

Kid sporting the Mike Tirico over there, unsure whether to go all bald or not. Hilarious

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:19 PM
The fact that you posted "circle jerk" on a different account doesn't change the fact that people have been saying that since before you and I were born.

ughh u should read the part about "in the context of ISH" :facepalm

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 04:21 PM
lol how can u call anyone a fatass? you're like 5'2, 180lbs and i swear u looked like a nerd spanky from the lil rascals :oldlol:

i don't know why u'd even post a pic of yourself in the first place, seriously wtf were u thinking? :facepalm how many times has that been clowned? but i got to stop since its just too ez wrecking u, and way too much ammo where thres no challenge, i'll let the weaker trolls get their egos up on u i'm too much of a nice guy w/ a conscience pickin on young, insecure lil fat kids.

You idiot, GreatGreg posted a new pic of himself, he is huge and buff and looks like a goddamn thug out of Eastern Promises, it is a 100% chance that he would beat the shit out of you in real life, post a pic, sport why you scared?

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:22 PM
:ohwell:

u know deep down inside you're not smarter than me tho. thats what trips me out about a lot of u trying to put me up top. i'm not even insecure about it, put me at the top i don't give a fukk, its just funny how the ones yappin are a lot dumber than i am when it comes to serious subjects here. true or false? :confusedshrug:

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 04:27 PM

Thank you for proving what a complete and utter moron you are.

Have you ever seen me in real life? No? Exactly. I'm 6'2 and weigh 175 lbs now, and I've worked hard this past winter and spring to bring my body fat down and muscle mass up. What have you been doing, Godzuki? Sitting on the computer, flapping your fingers on the keyboard? Talking about OD'ing on blunts and paying 120 for an eigth?

You cannot make fun of anyone's looks until you post a picture of yourself.

lilbill
08-17-2011, 04:28 PM
u know deep down inside you're not smarter than me tho. thats what trips me out about a lot of u trying to put me up top. i'm not even insecure about it, put me at the top i don't give a fukk, its just funny how the ones yappin are a lot dumber than i am when it comes to serious subjects here. true or false? :confusedshrug:

:oldlol: You say shit like this but then you go and post something totally idiotic like you just did in the unscripted scenes thread. You either do it on purpose for the attention, (possible but I don't think that's likely) or you really are that stupid but you suffer from delusions.

A delusion is a false belief held with absolute conviction despite superior evidence.[1] Unlike hallucinations, delusions are always pathological (the result of an illness or illness process).[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, dogma, stupidity, poor memory, illusion, or other effects of perception.
Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:29 PM
You idiot, GreatGreg posted a new pic of himself, he is huge and buff and looks like a goddamn thug out of Eastern Promises, it is a 100% chance that he would beat the shit out of you in real life, post a pic, sport why you scared?

that shit is as probably real as your fake ass pics. sure i'll post some pics lol just like u did :rolleyes:

nice to see you're gay as shit for greatgreg too :oldlol:

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Thank you for proving what a complete and utter moron you are.

Have you ever seen me in real life? No? Exactly. I'm 6'2 and weigh 175 lbs now, and I've worked hard this past winter and spring to bring my body fat down and muscle mass up. What have you been doing, Godzuki? Sitting on the computer, flapping your fingers on the keyboard? Talking about OD'ing on blunts and paying 120 for an eigth?

You cannot make fun of anyone's looks until you post a picture of yourself.

i'm a athlete, always been skinny, played sports my whole life, played soccer at college lvls, but i'm really not here to brag more than talk about how much of a freckly goggled fatass u are trying to call other people fat :facepalm

even if what u just said were true its not like u can fix ugly :oldlol:

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 04:35 PM
i'm a athlete, always been skinny, played sports my whole life, played soccer at college lvls, but i'm really not here to brag more than talk about how much of a freckly goggled fatass u are trying to call other people fat :facepalm

Prove it. And don't give me any "I have nothing to prove" shit, because without pictures, what you say online means NOTHING.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:35 PM
:oldlol: You say shit like this but then you go and post something totally idiotic like you just did in the unscripted scenes thread. You either do it on purpose for the attention, (possible but I don't think that's likely) or you really are that stupid but you suffer from delusions.

notice they didn't reply because they aren't actually cooking in most movies and i'm battling a lot of the forum right now. either way its obvious when u stop yappin when threads require more knowledge than u have, but thats whats funny about u trying to call me out for being stupid :lol

so many hypocrites up in here.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Prove it. And don't give me any "I have nothing to prove" shit, because without pictures, what you say online means NOTHING.

i have nothing to prove for a fat freckly fatass, sorry bro :confusedshrug:

its funny how personally you're taking this too. i always win tho, i don't know why a lot of u chuhuahua's even try :confusedshrug:

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 04:38 PM
i have nothing to prove for a fat freckly fatass, sorry bro :confusedshrug:

its funny how personally you're taking this too. i always win tho, i don't know why a lot of u chuhuahua's even try :confusedshrug:
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/10/100535/1513198-internet_tough_guy___because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_fo ot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_fr om_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard_super.jpg

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 04:38 PM

Sad, sad shit. This is truly pathetic. This is you. This is your life. Well done. The father of swag prides himself as an internet titan who in reality didn't do shit, in RL or online for that matter. Living in a dream world like he's some champion of the interweb and king of message boards.

Holy fu*king shit... that is sad. Swagless, enhanced swaglessness. You fail.

lilbill
08-17-2011, 04:39 PM
notice they didn't reply because they aren't actually cooking in most movies and i'm battling a lot of the forum right now. either way its obvious when u stop yappin when threads require more knowledge than u have, but thats whats funny about u trying to call me out for being stupid :lol

so many hypocrites up in here.

:oldlol: You know that's not what you meant, that was just your lame way of trying to back out of the fact that you once again made a fool of yourself in front of the the entire board. I could set my watch to it.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:41 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/10/100535/1513198-internet_tough_guy___because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_fo ot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_fr om_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard_super.jpg

generic, old, and redundant :facepalm

try harder spanky.

Scratchs
08-17-2011, 04:44 PM
awesome thread, congratulations !

With the First Pick Overall in 2011 Stupidest Person the ISH select:

Godzuki aka Smokee aka Poddle.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:45 PM
:oldlol: You know that's not what you meant, that was just your lame way of trying to back out of the fact that you once again made a fool of yourself in front of the the entire board. I could set my watch to it.

what? if anything u idiots probably didn't know thats how movies are made :facepalm

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:46 PM
awesome thread, congratulations !

With the First Pick Overall in 2011 Stupidest Person the ISH select:

Godzuki aka Smokee aka Poddle.

:pimp:

just remember where a lot of u stand :lol

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 04:47 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
GreatGreg's laying the smackdown on these candy asses nearly every post he makes:bowdown:

POST A PIC GODZUKI, WHY YOU SCURRED?

Just yesterday you were picking on the kid, now today, you're swizzling your tongue around his cawk, ph@ggot. What's the deal? You switch like a bit*h, more hot/cold than a female. You straight bit*h. Made bit*h, stay bit*h. Clown, chump, internet epic fail baby doo doo squirts. Well done, father of swag.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Just yesterday you were picking on the kid, now today, you're swizzling your tongue around his cawk, ph@ggot. What's the deal? You switch like a bit*h, more hot/cold than a female. You straight bit*h. Made bit*h, stay bit*h. Clown, chump, internet epic fail baby doo doo squirts. Well done, father of swag.

i've never seen somebody try harder than u and its a sad sight to see :facepalm

quoting Gobbs i'm cringing here...

lilbill
what? if anything u idiots probably didn't know thats how movies are made :facepalm

Oh please enlighten us.:oldlol:

Denial is not a river in Egypt fuktard.

i saw that somewhere that was his real mom and i think they might've really ate her food. i think i saw some interview with one of them or maybe Scorcese talking about it a long time ago.

Scratchs
I got one serious question for you Godzuki,
Why after been banned you still create other accounts if you don't care about ISH like you say?

(If there is a way, I can assure you that this is my first account, i was just lurking for a long long time).

niko
08-17-2011, 04:50 PM
lol i remember going real hard at you awhile back. it was pretty ruthless. i wish i could remember what it was about but as i always say i don't hold grudges :cheers:

i don't get the smokeee hate more than poodle tho, unless they're going off of J$/Starface's comments. i would've sworn Smokeee got banned pretty fast where i trolled way harder/longer with Poodle. not to mention there was a point i took on most of the forum under poodle i think where everyone hated me so much lol.
no you didn't, you told me how fantastic Nate Robinson was and how the Knicks mistreated him and how he was going to kick ass on the Celtics. You did not "go hard", you simply repeated the same mindless crap over and over. You weren't in your "tough guy" mode yet. Just stupid.

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 04:50 PM
that shit is as probably real as your fake ass pics. sure i'll post some pics lol just like u did :rolleyes:

nice to see you're gay as shit for greatgreg too :oldlol:
lol I post so many stupid pictures of myself that make me look really bad, here's the latest one on my FB for example, why would they be fake?

http://oi56.tinypic.com/25f1310.jpg
for example here I am wearing some hipster chicks hipster dork glasses, in a club that only 18 and 19 year olds and 17 year olds pretending to be 18 go, it is as unswag as possible

now post a pic or gtfo, and everyone knows there is a butt ugly acne martian behind the drivel that you post

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Oh please enlighten us.:oldlol:

Denial is not a river in Egypt fuktard.

i honestly don't get the inconsistency you're trying to prove here, but u really can't prove much since i'm not twisting anything, if anything u jackass's didn't even know they don't really cook in movies most of the time. explain or show me where i'm contradicting myself from my statement? :wtf:

you try so hard to hurt me but u can't. A for effort tho :cheers: , even if its borderline obsession.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:53 PM
no you didn't, you told me how fantastic Nate Robinson was and how the Knicks mistreated him and how he was going to kick ass on the Celtics. You did not "go hard", you simply repeated the same mindless crap over and over. You weren't in your "tough guy" mode yet. Just stupid.

lmao you're right, it was about Nate. nah i meant i was real crude insulting to u when i mean i went 'hard' at you...which i think is true.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 04:54 PM
I got one serious question for you Godzuki,
Why after been banned you still create other accounts if you don't care about ISH like you say?

(If there is a way, I can assure you that this is my first account, i was just lurking for a long long time).

wtf are u talking about kid? where did i say i didn't care about ISH? i wouldn't post here if i didn't find this place entertaining.

smokeee got banned, poodle got banned/deleted, and then i had to create Godzuki. its as straight forward as that. i don't got alt accounts.

niko
08-17-2011, 04:55 PM
lmao you're right, it was about Nate. nah i meant i was real crude insulting to u when i mean i went 'hard' at you...which i think is true.
no, you were just argumentative, not rude. i had no idea you are the same poster. im not sure where this e-beefing personality you have no came from or why you think it's fun.

Scratchs
08-17-2011, 04:57 PM
wtf are u talking about kid? where did i say i didn't care about ISH? i wouldn't post here if i didn't find this place entertaining.

smokeee got banned, poodle got banned/deleted, and then i had to create Godzuki. its as straight forward as that. i don't got alt accounts.

If you find this place entertaining why the hell do you troll? (yes, you told us that you trolled pretty hard).

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 05:05 PM
no, you were just argumentative, not rude. i had no idea you are the same poster. im not sure where this e-beefing personality you have no came from or why you think it's fun.

i only ever e beefed under any of my handles when people came at me but thats why i always said smokeee/poodle were misunderstood. its just back then there were lynch mobs here so i ended up 'e-beefing' against 3/4's of the forum including Jeff/Steve at one point and i don't back down. otherwise i posted like i do in serious threads more or less. altho some days like today i'm in troll mode too.

if u ever see me start stuff with people for no reason then by all means call me out, but i really don't.

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 05:05 PM
I can post pix with a head full of hair. You cant. Truth! :roll:

How are you not insecure about your hair loss when you defend yourself all emotional? :confusedshrug:

Kid sporting the Mike Tirico over there, unsure whether to go all bald or not. Hilarious

I don't get emotion about the hair jokes. Never have. They've been going on for years now, and I don't flintch, go apeshit, etc. This is fact.

Truly ironic how you keep using this as your weapon of choice to diss the LOJ when it's been done a billion times already and old as dinosaurs, no longer funny, but whatever helps you zing! to get a patheic laugh out of something that does absolutely nothing to me, yet makes you, a grown man, giggle behind a keyboard b/c you're talking about hair.

Deep inside though, you know the thread you created for your so called 'friend' was really about you, and you're just way too insecure with yourself to admit something as such, on a message board. OMG, I can't let the board know I'm not Top Dawg in RL and just a shell of a man. Pathetic, sad, shit. That is you, bruh. Nice life. 40+ posts, delivering mail, ahhhh yes sir. That's the good life.

:cheers:

pete's montreux
08-17-2011, 05:07 PM
Some men look regal with male pattern baldness. Just saying. Josh should rock some tweed jackets with the elbow patches and smoke out of pipes.

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 05:11 PM

You are drowning in denial here, sir. You refuse to post a pic, talk about others' pics not being them, even though they've posted several pics of themselves (Nick for example above). You look at the Post A Pic Thread, yet you never contribute any of yourself. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots that you truly are in fact a fat, ugly POS RL dumpster low life maggot.

Way to go. You fail. As always. Job, well done, fgt.

:applause:

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 05:14 PM
If you find this place entertaining why the hell do you troll? (yes, you told us that you trolled pretty hard).

trolling is entertaining sometimes, actually a lot of times. tbh it sort of sux being a good guy here and having to be politically correct not to offend then make enemies, where its much easier to be a troll and not give a fukk if people get butthurt by what i might actually think and say in a thread. a lot of people use alts to troll or insult and i probably would if Jeff didn't take 6 months to approve new accounts.

but seriously what it all comes down to is i say what i say, speak my mind, and when people come at me it turns into battles. then i end up with 5x's the enemies and i take cheap shots back at them, then they get real butthurt, and then it all culminates into one gigantic troll thread where Jeff/Steve get involved then i end up banned. think thats more or less what happened to poodle/smokeee.

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 05:16 PM

You, talking about movies. What's wrong with this picture? It's amazing how you time and time again keep setting yourself up for all this bashing. All things considered, the thread is starting to hold true. You truly could be that, damn, stupid.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 05:31 PM
You are drowning in denial here, sir. You refuse to post a pic, talk about others' pics not being them, even though they've posted several pics of themselves (Nick for example above). You look at the Post A Pic Thread, yet you never contribute any of yourself. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots that you truly are in fact a fat, ugly POS RL dumpster low life maggot.

Way to go. You fail. As always. Job, well done, fgt.

:applause:

lol i'm not a fool. i could pick any of u apart including nickyoung, but only a fool posts his pic on the internet asking to be clowned. not to mention i'm not the internet sharing type of fgt with facebooks, etc. shit like a lot of u fgts are just to have friends, so yeah :pimp:

post your pic and i'll bet i could pick u apart, just don't get mad, k?

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 05:44 PM
lol i'm not a fool. i could pick any of u apart including nickyoung, but only a fool posts his pic on the internet asking to be clowned. not to mention i'm not the internet sharing type of fgt with facebooks, etc. shit like a lot of u fgts are just to have friends, so yeah :pimp:

post your pic and i'll bet i could pick u apart, just don't get mad, k?

I've already posted my pic. Many of them. I'm the Mr. Clean of ISH. Where are you? Let's see it, fgt.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 05:48 PM

I've already posted my pic. Many of them. I'm the Mr. Clean of ISH. Where are you? Let's see it, fgt.

post it then so i can shit all over u :cheers:

i already said i'm not that dumb, but trust me i can tear most of u apart. hell give me this new and improved greatgreg pic and i'll wreck that. bet :cheers:

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 05:55 PM

i missed part of this. for the record i stopped supporting Nate for going to the Celtics and i'm pretty sure i said that to u back then. i thought he was a retard for that move, and i jumped off supporting him since i thought if he had half a brain he'd go somewhere where he'd be guaranteed regular PT.

look at him now, a nobody with a lot of talent. off the bench spark plug at best. what a shame. Nate's a dumbass tho and if anybody knows him tell him i said that. yeah he might have a ring but he did it ass backwards killing his own stock. his agent should've known better tho :blah

macmac
08-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Lol are you this delusional that you're trying to pass off buying something at 6x it's value as a sign of wealth? "Hey guys, I just bought a 1998 camry for 60k......BBaaaaallllinnnnnnn!!!!!!!"

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM
:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah
$120 for an 8th, GTFO CLOWN

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Lol are you this delusional that you're trying to pass off buying something at 6x it's value as a sign of wealth? "Hey guys, I just bought a 1998 camry for 60k......BBaaaaallllinnnnnnn!!!!!!!"

well lets just say i'm not nearly upset or think its the big deal some of u think it is, especially what some of u have turned it into. lmao @ $80~, and lol@6x value of $20 way to word it :facepalm

if i lost that in my pocket i'd be a lil bit upset on principle of losing money, but definitely not mad. i just gambled with like 2 G's in the stock market...meanwhile u all think $80 is the end of the world :lol even then its just dumb the mountain out of a mole hill you're all trying to make it when i said i don't buy it i buy dirt for my blunts. its a waste with good weed.

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 06:08 PM

Come on Nickaroo, sport. That isn't very nice, now is it? Help the fella out. Show him the secret art of swag. Help him, show him the light. Don't be stingy bruh, shareth, that swageth, fatha.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:08 PM

i'm just curious but did you get that nerd metrosexual sally jesse rafael look from her? don't get mad i'm just wondering... :lol

macmac
08-17-2011, 06:09 PM
well lets just say i'm not nearly upset or think its the big deal some of u think it is, especially what some of u have turned it into. lmao @ $80~, and lol@6x value of $20 way to word it :facepalm

if i lost that in my pocket i'd be a lil bit upset on principle of losing money, but definitely not mad. i just gambled with like 2 G's in the stock market...meanwhile u all think $80 is the end of the world :lol even then its just dumb the mountain out of a mole hill you're all trying to make it when i said i don't buy it i buy dirt for my blunts. its a waste with good weed.

It's not the money, it's the principle. I just don't like getting hustled, and I don't like being a chump. Your dealer is laughin at your punk a$s. And dont try to impress me with your 2gs, i make calls preflop for more than that

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Come on Nickaroo, sport. That isn't very nice, now is it? Help the fella out. Show him the secret art of swag. Help him, show him the light. Don't be stingy bruh, shareth, that swageth, fatha.

you're like a 3 yr old trying real hard to copy someone and the trying part is really sad because it shows :facepalm

stop pls i'm still cringing. just trying to help.

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 06:14 PM
:rant
You paid $120 for an 8th, GTFO ******

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 06:14 PM

No comment needed. Just read, and the dumbass will commence.

heyhey
08-17-2011, 06:15 PM
lol not sure what the answer is but the guy contesting theory of evolution and the dude that almost "OD'd" on weed should be in contention.

people probably just like to act silly on the forum though.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:18 PM
It's not the money, it's the principle. I just don't like getting hustled, and I don't like being a chump. Your dealer is laughin at your punk a$s. And dont try to impress me with your 2gs, i make calls preflop for more than that

yeah with your illegal card games, right? :lol my shit is on the up and up at least, where u probably got some criminal record and deal with some shady ass mf'ers where it ends tragic like all the other hoods....and its F.U. money, basically money i can afford to play with. anyways i'm not trying to brag more than show u context.

my 'dealer' doesn't even really deal. he gets it for people he knows. and everybody i know pays the same prices. its funny tho how much it bothers some of u :lol

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:18 PM
You paid $120 for an 8th, GTFO ******

i was also wondering but u got rosacea going on on your cheeks and forehead also? i got a friend with it that could give u some pointers to clear it up. let me know bro :cheers:

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 06:19 PM
yeah with your illegal card games, right? :lol my shit is on the up and up at least, where u probably got some criminal record and deal with some shady ass mf'ers where it ends tragic like all the other hoods....and its F.U. money, basically money i can afford to play with. anyways i'm not trying to brag more than show u context.

my 'dealer' doesn't even really deal. he gets it for people he knows. and everybody i know pays the same prices. its funny tho how much it bothers some of u :lol
You thought you OD'd on weed idiot, unless you are making all of this shit up, you are the biggest herb in human history.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:20 PM
No comment needed. Just read, and the dumbass will commence.

no swag talk like nickyoung lingo? u should be thanking me for helping u :pimp: why u mad?

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 06:20 PM
you're like a 3 yr old trying real hard to copy someone and the trying part is really sad because it shows :facepalm

stop pls i'm still cringing. just trying to help.

You're trying too hard, to say I'm trying too hard. It's a merry go round with you. It never stops. It's sad. It's entertaining and sad at the same time.

Show us your pic.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:21 PM
You thought you OD'd on weed idiot, unless you are making all of this shit up, you are the biggest herb in human history.

i was also wondering is that grimace body butterface u got your left hand on your girl? please say its not :facepalm

DeuceWallaces
08-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Lol, Poodle dropped 120 on some schwag?

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:22 PM
You're trying too hard, to say I'm trying too hard. It's a merry go round with you. It never stops. It's sad. It's entertaining and sad at the same time.

Show us your pic.

nobody talks like me tho, while you're trying to talk like nickyoung. u don't get that?

i swear i got to stop arguing with liil kids like u, it just gives me guilt trips shit'ing on u.

Positive
08-17-2011, 06:24 PM

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:25 PM

i wasn't talkin about u for the record but i understand why u might think that :lol

anyways i don't want to fight/argue with u. i'm sorry if u meant i was bringing u into this since that wasn't my intention more than critiquing a pic :confusedshrug:

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:32 PM
someone give me greatgregs new pic and LoJ's please so i can start critiqu'ing them....

thx.

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 06:36 PM
someone give me greatgregs new pic and LoJ's please so i can start critiqu'ing them....

thx.
Your shit can't be taken seriously until you post your own picture first.

GOBB
08-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Someone contact the Guiness Book of World Records.

Male OD's on a blunt. Correction, half a blunt.

Thats how much its going for in his neck of the woods. Besides he has money so he could drop $200 and its not a big deal. Getting ripped off means nothing to him. In fact its not getting ripped off. :roll:

DeuceWallaces
08-17-2011, 06:41 PM
i wasn't talkin about u for the record but i understand why u might think that :lol

anyways i don't want to fight/argue with u. i'm sorry if u meant i was bringing u into this since that wasn't my intention more than critiquing a pic :confusedshrug:

WTF are you talking about?

Did you buy schwag for 120 and then OD on a blunt made from it?

millwad
08-17-2011, 06:44 PM
JLauber and it's not even close.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Someone contact the Guiness Book of World Records.

Male OD's on a blunt. Correction, half a blunt.

Thats how much its going for in his neck of the woods. Besides he has money so he could drop $200 and its not a big deal. Getting ripped off means nothing to him. In fact its not getting ripped off. :roll:

unemployed - check

50 yr old mod 'legend' on a bball forum - check

broke - check

like i said $200 to u is like buying a house, to me its just F.U. money, sorry bro :pimp:

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:53 PM
WTF are you talking about?

Did you buy schwag for 120 and then OD on a blunt made from it?

yes i did and yes i did... i'm sorry lets be friends :cheers:

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 06:54 PM
unemployed - check

50 yr old mod 'legend' on a bball forum - check

broke - check

like i said $200 to u is like buying a house, to me its just F.U. money, sorry bro :pimp:
Where do you work, Godzuki? I see you post here at every time of day, pretty much every day. Do you still leech off of your parents?

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Your shit can't be taken seriously until you post your own picture first.

well from what it sounds like u already got a pic out so i'm just hoping someone links it so i can critique the new improved spanky.

i just did nickyoung, so while i'm in critique mode i figure i'd knock out u and LoJ too. why not? getting cold feet now? i mean u were so confident earlier :lol

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 06:59 PM
well from what it sounds like u already got a pic out so i'm just hoping someone links it so i can critique the new improved spanky.

i just did nickyoung, so while i'm in critique mode i figure i'd knock out u and LoJ too. why not? getting cold feet now? i mean u were so confident earlier :lol
Why don't you find the picture yourself, you ****ing lazy ass.
You can critique all you want but until you post a picture of yourself this is who I see posting as "Godzuki"

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8310/scr1313621938.png

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Why don't you find the picture yourself, you ****ing lazy ass.
You can critique all you want but until you post a picture of yourself this is who I see posting as "Godzuki"

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8310/scr1313621938.png

you're the king of unoriginality here. is every pic u have saved on your harddrive already been posted on the internet a billion times? :facepalm

for the last time stop copying people, stop regurgitating old and tired stuff, be your own man. its funny how much u borrow from everyone else and how little actually comes from u. be u, stop trying so hard. good luck :cheers:

and still waiting for a new and improved greatgreg pic i hear he's real sexy and buff from nickyoung lol, the metrosexual fgt :oldlol:

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 07:07 PM
you're the king of unoriginality here. is every pic u have saved on your harddrive already been posted on the internet a billion times? :facepalm

for the last time stop copying people, stop regurgitating old and tired stuff, be your own man. its funny how much u borrow from everyone else and how little actually comes from u. be u, stop trying so hard. good luck :cheers:

and still waiting for a new and improved greatgreg pic i hear he's real sexy and buff from nickyoung lol, the metrosexual fgt :oldlol:
Who am I copying? :oldlol:
I'm saying that's who I envision in my mind posting as "Godzuki". Until you post a picture of yourself, that's what I'll continue to think of.

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 07:08 PM

Sad and epically pathetic you (Nick) have to use old usernames to hype/cred yourself so others will think someone out there thinks you're funny. My God, this is sad, sad, sad shit dude.

Godzuki
08-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Who am I copying? :oldlol:
I'm saying that's who I envision in my mind posting as "Godzuki". Until you post a picture of yourself, that's what I'll continue to think of.

lol no problem :pimp:

still waiting for greatgreg pic....

GreatGreg
08-17-2011, 07:10 PM
lol no problem :pimp:

still waiting for greatgreg pic....
****ing find it yourself, it's in the "Post a pic of yourself 7" thread...

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Sad and epically pathetic you (Nick) have to use old usernames to hype/cred yourself so others will think someone out there thinks you're funny. My God, this is sad, sad, sad shit dude.

what the f*ck are you on about? stop projecting yourself on to everybody else, sport.

Balla_Status
08-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Some of you guys need a real job to find out how useless this bickering over who's cooler over a message board really is. Entertaining thread though.

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 07:25 PM
i was also wondering is that grimace body butterface u got your left hand on your girl? please say its not :facepalm
no its not dude and dunno what roseacea is but my skin is clear and acne and spotty free maybe the lighting makes it look otherwise. where's your pic, beautiful?

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Some of you guys need a real job to find out how useless this bickering over who's cooler over a message board really is. Entertaining thread though.

Some of us do have real jobs. Oh, and Nick, please stop using alt accounts to hype yourself up. That shit has been played and done too many times for us not to pick up on it, yet you keep doing the same old thing. What an idiot, this guy.

Nick Young
08-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Some of us do have real jobs. Oh, and Nick, please stop using alt accounts to hype yourself up. That shit has been played and done too many times for us not to pick up on it, yet you keep doing the same old thing. What an idiot, this guy.

the only one who has and uses alt accounts to hype themselves is you buddy, you are projecting yourself all over me. People project themselves on to others to avoid looking at themselves. People only want to avoid looking at themselves if they feel shitty about themselves. Sort your life out, blud.

Legend of Josh
08-17-2011, 07:49 PM
the only one who has and uses alt accounts to hype themselves is you buddy, you are projecting yourself all over me. People project themselves on to others to avoid looking at themselves. People only want to avoid looking at themselves if they feel shitty about themselves. Sort your life out, blud.

Like we don't believe that's not you. Yeah, OK, blud.

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 11:02 AM

Pretty much.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:05 AM
no its not dude and dunno what roseacea is but my skin is clear and acne and spotty free maybe the lighting makes it look otherwise. where's your pic, beautiful?

nah it wasn't the lighting lmao

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Pretty much.

u douche this morning? takinig birth control? how are those menstruating cycles? seems like u've had pms this morning, am i right?

nobody can say godzuki doesn't care about everyone here in otc

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 11:10 AM
u douche this morning? takinig birth control? how are those menstruating cycles? seems like u've had pms this morning, am i right?

nobody can say godzuki doesn't care about everyone here in otc

*crickets*

That's pretty weak even for you.:rolleyes:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:14 AM

\this guy :facepalm

how can u clown someone else for using alts when u got a whole stable of them from all those times u've been clowned off of ish? nickyoung does pull that shit too but both u bitches are insecure as fukk where u both use them in sad ways. ure like the fakest fgt here, always frontin so hard just to fit in, and talking like it too where u got this fake front prop'ing ureself constantly to make up for ure insecurities, and its sad. ure like that nerd naive lil kid from elementary school desperate to make a friend anywhere, somehwere....and even on the internetz u can't. sad :facepalm

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 11:16 AM

nah it wasn't the lighting lmao

there been no acne on my face since I was 16 brah, according to you I am a premature balding pizza face despite the fact I got a full head of hair that grows 2 inches a month and clear skin i dont use products or shit on, it makes no sense sport, if you clown on me atleast do it for something that is partially true so it has a chance of getting at me

Please tell me what it was like to OD on your 'swag weed'

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:21 AM
*crickets*

That's pretty weak even for you.:rolleyes:

get used to them since thats all ure gonna hear :roll: :roll:

trust me i know what ure sensitive to, altho ure real ez to troll IMO, but thats why u ran off before amiright? sensitive lil girl...thats all u are, but u bring me on ureself, and the sad thing is ure such a poosified pansy u can't even hit back. i don't know why someone as weak and feeble as u starts with me constantly, altho i can sort of get it since u must despise me so much w/o being able to hurt me, but i swear i feel like i'm just beating down some woman when i jones on u....almost guilt trip myself since ure like a target dummy with boobs/vj

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 11:23 AM
get used to them since thats all ure gonna hear :roll: :roll:

trust me i know what ure sensitive to, altho ure real ez to troll IMO, but thats why u ran off before amiright? sensitive lil girl...thats all u are, but u bring me on ureself, and the sad thing is ure such a poosified pansy u can't even hit back. i don't know why someone as weak and feeble as u starts with me constantly, altho i can sort of get it since u must despise me so much w/o being able to hurt me, but i swear i feel like i'm just beating down some woman when i jones on u....almost guilt trip myself since ure like a target dummy with boobs/vj
post a pic of yourself sport, why you scared?:lol

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:26 AM
there been no acne on my face since I was 16 brah, according to you I am a premature balding pizza face despite the fact I got a full head of hair that grows 2 inches a month and clear skin i dont use products or shit on, it makes no sense sport, if you clown on me atleast do it for something that is partially true so it has a chance of getting at me

Please tell me what it was like to OD on your 'swag weed'

OD jones again :oldlol:

ure in denial especially with ure hairline....lmao @ 2 inches/month :roll: :roll:

look in the mirror, take a good look or have an independent party look to confirm what i'm saying....its clear even if u were bald like chiatzou, u'd point to that 1 hair on ure head in denial u aren't. accept ure fate fgt, let it shine :oldlol:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:27 AM
post a pic of yourself sport, why you scared?:lol

actually i'm about to repost a pic of u so i can break u down more :lol

JtotheIzzo
12-06-2011, 11:28 AM
I am gonna interrupt this argument here for a minute and opine on the title.

I think it is Go Getter, and I am just curious if anyone else agrees or am I just annoyed by him. I think he is a legit simpleton, and lately he has taken to trolling me but I kind of feel bad going at him...Anyone have a thought on this cat?

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 11:29 AM
actually i'm about to repost a pic of u so i can break u down more :lol
break me down? Are you going to break me down like the guy who sold you an 8th for 120 broke you down?:roll:

JtotheIzzo
12-06-2011, 11:31 AM
break me down? Are you going to break me down like the guy who sold you an 8th for 120 broke you down?:roll:

an eighth of herb?

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 11:34 AM

I think it is Go Getter, and I am just curious if anyone else agrees or am I just annoyed by him. I think he is a legit simpleton, and lately he has taken to trolling me but I kind of feel bad going at him...Anyone have a thought on this cat?

Prem is worse. Either a really dumb person or a really bad attempt at an alt account.

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 11:35 AM
OD jones again :oldlol:

ure in denial especially with ure hairline....lmao @ 2 inches/month :roll: :roll:

look in the mirror, take a good look or have an independent party look to confirm what i'm saying....its clear even if u were bald like chiatzou, u'd point to that 1 hair on ure head in denial u aren't. accept ure fate fgt, let it shine :oldlol:
Fact is I'm not balding or receding, I had the same bigass Rihanna forehead and hairline since I was 6 years old. My grandpa and dad both have the same hairline and bigass forehead and both still have full heads of hair, Im a realist, if I saw myself balding or receding I would go MJ style and I would joke about it and concede that to you

Fact is I don't have acne on my face despite your continual claims of it

And the fact also remains that you passed out from 6 puffs of strong tobacco and in your words 'swag weed' whatever the **** that is, are afraid to post a pic of yourself, continually get beat down in the OTC Charlie Z style and then claim it as victories, and most hilariously of all got conned by some dealer into giving him 120 for an 8th and then bragged about getting ripped off on a basketball message board

you are the otc buttmonkey sport, deal wif it

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 11:37 AM
an eighth of herb?
word blud:roll:

JtotheIzzo
12-06-2011, 11:40 AM
word blud:roll:

F*ckin hell!:oldlol:

dunksby
12-06-2011, 11:41 AM
The guy who stole Chocolate bars from a supermarket during London riots and came here all excited posting about it like a teenage girl whose cherry just got popped by a cucumber.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:46 AM

go getter is alright, i don't know where some of u come up with hate for posters from :wtf:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Prem is worse. Either a really dumb person or a really bad attempt at an alt account.

premed is one of the most consistent contributors from a day to day here....i'd miss premed a hell of a lot faster than i'd miss u tbh. u barely post other than 2 cent high horse shit once a week if that and u somehow got a stack of greens, while premed is probably the most consistent thread starter on otc and has been for a long time now....

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 11:49 AM
And the fact also remains that you passed out from 6 puffs of strong tobacco and in your words 'swag weed' whatever the **** that is, are afraid to post a pic of yourself, continually get beat down in the OTC Charlie Z style and then claim it as victories, and most hilariously of all got conned by some dealer into giving him 120 for an 8th and then bragged about getting ripped off on a basketball message board

JtotheIzzo
12-06-2011, 11:50 AM
go getter is alright, i don't know where some of u come up with hate for posters from :wtf:

that's rich, considering the content of this thread.:oldlol:

DaHeezy

I don't think he's stupid. More ignorant. But he seems intellegent.

I find gundress to be more of a simpleton. I haven't really seen an actual "smart" post out of him

Godzuki
Fact is I'm not balding or receding, I had the same bigass Rihanna forehead and hairline since I was 6 years old. My grandpa and dad both have the same hairline and bigass forehead and both still have full heads of hair, Im a realist, if I saw myself balding or receding I would go MJ style and I would joke about it and concede that to you

sure, whatever u say u balding bipolar fgt :oldlol:

some day ure going to be like "godzuki was right, i should've gotten plugs or a hair piece, now its too late, i shoulda listened to godzuki when i had the chance....now everyone knows i'm bald"

Jailblazers7

Fatality.

LilKateMoss
12-06-2011, 11:51 AM

Go Getter is just an aging black man who tries way too hard. He wasted his best years and he realizes and they're never coming back, he's getting old and he knows his little kid won't ever find anything valuable in him as a father or as a person, so he comes here and acts all young and "ghetto" in a desperate attempt to blend in with the teenagers that crowd these boards and live vicariously through them. It's a sad story, really.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:55 AM
that's rich, considering the content of this thread.:oldlol:

well we're talking about go getter, i already know people hate me and i'm pretty used to it....if anything i'd think u'd hate me not go getter. i don't even get why people hate premed so much either. the funny thing is all of the haters barely even contribute here talkking all high and mighty trippin on green stacks like they're judge and jury....if they got their way otc would be dead, boring, and overly serious and none of them could carry this place day to day like some of those posters they hate.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Fatality.

fgt

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Godzuki actually made me appreciate Bruinlove in this thread.

Basically says it all.....

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Godzuki actually made me appreciate Bruinlove in this thread.

Basically says it all.....

Exactly. "otc buttmonkey" was brilliant. So fitting.

Lebowsky
12-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Godzuki is, without a doubt, the most stupid person I've ever come across in my life. Not only is he obviously retarded, but he also feels the need to let everyone know all the time. His opinions are always wrong and simplistic. He knows very little about hardly anything, yet when he's called out on it he gets all defensive and emotional and he resorts to attacking posters with insults that make no sense. -Bruinlove, stfu you balding, acne-ridden ******. *Bruinlove posts a picture disproving it.* -Stfu ******, you're bald and your face looks like a pizza. --Dude, you're wrong, just look at the pic. *Covers his ears with his hands.* -NANANANANA can't hear you, you pizza-faced ******.

He's infantile (which comes as no surprise, since he's probably in his teen years), he's moronic and, to make it all worse, he's very vocal. The fact he somehow manages to operate a computer to pollute the internet with his nonsense astounds me. He's an embarrassment to the human race. Hell, he's an embarrassment to life anywhere. But hey, keep doing your thing. After all we all gang up on you all the time because we're evil, and you still manage crush us all to pieces. #Winning.
Brb, gotta borrow a ladder to saddle my high horse.

Legend of Josh
12-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Easily Godookie. How can it not be?

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Godzuki is, without a doubt, the most stupid person I've ever come across in my life. Not only is he obviously retarded, but he also feels the need to let everyone know all the time. His opinions are always wrong and simplistic. He knows very little about hardly anything, yet when he's called out on it he gets all defensive and emotional and he resorts to attacking posters with insults that make no sense. -Bruinlove, stfu you balding, acne-ridden ******. *Bruinlove posts a picture disproving it.* -Stfu ******, you're bald and your face looks like a pizza. --Dude, you're wrong, just look at the pic. *Covers his ears with his hands.* -NANANANANA can't hear you, you pizza-faced ******.

He's infantile (which comes as no surprise, since he's probably in his teen years), he's moronic and, to make it all worse, he's very vocal. The fact he somehow manages to operate a computer to pollute the internet with his nonsense astounds me. He's an embarrassment to the human race. Hell, he's an embarrassment to life anywhere. But hey, keep doing your thing. After all we all gang up on you all the time because we're evil, and you still manage crush us all to pieces. #Winning.
Brb, gotta borrow a ladder to saddle my high horse.

at least u typed more than 3 words this time u snobby fgt. i don't know why u even come here, u think ure so above everyone, don't joke, don't laff, just act all serious with a stick up ure ass 24/7 like some miserable snobby as fukk loser w/ a daytime job as a mod, and even when i shit on u for talking down to everyone before u still act like the same snobby high horse fgt....u never explain ureself in any response for any topic, just call everyone else dumb or some snobby term condescending everyone.

i'd rather be a hated bad guy troll than a snobby high horse mod fgt like u...bet. i at least have fun here most of the time between trollinig, serious threads, inspirational occurrence threads i post, but ure a miserable fukk 24/7....u probably live a sad life to be the way u are so i guess i should feel sorry for u. should i? :confusedshrug:

Legend of Josh
12-06-2011, 12:23 PM
why have you never posted a pic?

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 12:23 PM
at least u typed more than 3 words this time u snobby fgt. i don't know why u even come here, u think ure so above everyone, don't joke, don't laff, just act all serious with a stick up ure ass 24/7 like some miserable snobby as fukk loser w/ a daytime job as a mod, and even when i shit on u for talking down to everyone before u still act like the same snobby high horse fgt....u never explain ureself in any response for any topic, just call everyone else dumb or some snobby term condescending everyone.

i'd rather be a hated bad guy troll than a snobby high horse mod fgt like u...bet. i at least have fun here most of the time between trollinig, serious threads, inspirational occurrence threads i post, but ure a miserable fukk 24/7....u probably live a sad life to be the way u are so i guess i should feel sorry for u. should i? :confusedshrug:

Lebowsky's point: proven.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Lebowsky's point: proven.

u should marry him slut :cheers:

Lebowsky
12-06-2011, 12:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6CMSVj6aA

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:26 PM
why have you never posted a pic?

wheres ure pic at? just got done with nickyoung and got another 6 hours~ to go till end of work....clowniing u could fill the rest of my day. somone post a pic of loj plz.....

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6CMSVj6aA

sorry high horse snobby fgt, i don't click links :confusedshrug:

explain it to me with a few sentences pls :cheers:

Legend of Josh
12-06-2011, 12:28 PM
u should marry him slut :cheers:

Really moron... you seriously are one. You keep posting here, and posting, etc. Everyone hates me too, but that's expected and naturally intended... you on the other hand, desire to be liked, accepted here, etc... and you fail all day long.

Why do you fu*king even exist here? You are SERIOUSLY not welcome. You keep posting here like you mean something. You don't, kid. Sorry. Sorry you're that fu*king pathetic.

You should just... leave. Really.

Legend of Josh
12-06-2011, 12:29 PM
wheres ure pic at? just got done with nickyoung and got another 6 hours~ to go till end of work....clowniing u could fill the rest of my day. somone post a pic of loj plz.....

Lebowsky
12-06-2011, 12:30 PM
sorry high horse snobby fgt, i don't click links :confusedshrug:

explain it to me with a few sentences pls :cheers:

It's a visual representation of your presence on these boards.

blablabla
12-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Godzuki hasn't been the same since he od'd

on weed

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 12:32 PM

LOJ's pics are all over ISH. Way to dodge the question though. Hell even my old ass has posted a pic. What are you hiding?

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Really moron... you seriously are one. You keep posting here, and posting, etc. Everyone hates me too, but that's expected and naturally intendeded... you on the other hand, desire to be liked, accepted here, etc... and you fail all day long.

Why do you fu*king even exist here? You are SERIOUSLY not welcome. You keep posting here like you mean something. You don't, kid. Sorry. Sorry you're that fu*king pathetic.

You should just... leave. Really.

what the.....what THE FUKK? :facepalm

lmao if u think I"M the one tryiing to be everyones friend, kissing other posters ass's especially older posters, and have gone out of my way to make friends but constantly get shit thrown in ure face back at u, ure comjpletely delusional :oldlol:

seriously if anything i'm purposely making enemies because i don't give a fukk about iinsluting when people want to lynch mob me which just adds more and more godzuki haters, while ure the one begging everyone to be ure pal, tryiing to conform, but are so annoying they still hate u.

truth must hurt i take it....but u bring it on ureself. its the same as before under poodle or smokeee, lynch mobs vs 1 troll and the only way they can get their way is thru jefff despite me contributing on the day to day 100x's more than any of them....u on the other hand have no redeeming value to otc other than a insecure fgt whipping boy.

Legend of Josh
12-06-2011, 12:34 PM
LOJ's pics are all over starface's shower laminated. Way to dodge the question though. Hell even my old ass has posted a pic. What are you hiding?

Fixed for accuracy.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:36 PM
LOJ's pics are all over ISH. Way to dodge the question though. Hell even my old ass has posted a pic. What are you hiding?

lol really? where is ure pic? seriously its all over for u if i get a hold of it, u shouldn't have said u had one woman :oldlol:

i guess i'll have to wade thru that gigantic pic thread, unless someone wants to save me the hassle? pics of loj and rufus pls....lebowsky would be good too :cheers:

Go Getter
12-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Dude just doesn't like me which has nothing to do with my intelligence...I guess Jizzo is too immature to compartmentalize his issues.

Just like he can't see the difference between a Catholic University creating an icon from their own (Irish) culture and the University of Utah (mormons) making an icon from the Ute Indians culture....he can't tell the difference between me challenging his weak topics and being a troll.

Nick Young
sure, whatever u say u balding bipolar fgt :oldlol:

some day ure going to be like "godzuki was right, i should've gotten plugs or a hair piece, now its too late, i shoulda listened to godzuki when i had the chance....now everyone knows i'm bald"
this whining vag is living in imaginationland:roll: :roll: :roll:
where's your pic sport? Why are you so afraid of posting yourself on here?

Lebowsky

lmao if u think I"M the one tryiing to be everyones friend, kissing other posters ass's especially older posters, and have gone out of my way to make friends but constantly get shit thrown in ure face back at u, ure comjpletely delusional :oldlol:

seriously if anything i'm purposely making enemies because i don't give a fukk about iinsluting when people want to lynch mob me which just adds more and more godzuki haters, while ure the one begging everyone to be ure pal, tryiing to conform, but are so annoying they still hate u.

truth must hurt i take it....but u bring it on ureself. its the same as before under poodle or smokeee, lynch mobs vs 1 troll and the only way they can get their way is thru jefff despite me contributing on the day to day 100x's more than any of them....u on the other hand have no redeeming value to otc other than a insecure fgt whipping boy.

The only way you contribute here is as a living reminder of the dangers of inbreeding.

Legend of Josh
12-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Seriously... that's all.

You might as well wear a shirt saying "Hey everybody, I'm a cumbucket, goggles set, blast away!"

brownmamba00
12-06-2011, 12:39 PM
You might as well wear a shirt saying "Hey everybody, I'm a cumbucket, goggles set, blast away!"

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Dude just doesn't like me which has nothing to do with my intelligence...I guess Jizzo is too immature to compartmentalize his issues.

Just like he can't see the difference between a Catholic University creating an icon from their own (Irish) culture and the University of Utah (mormons) making an icon from the Ute Indians culture.

it always stems from some thrread argument where people get butthurt, but thats whats so gay about how people are here since u can't be honest more than be politically correct or they get sensitive and start hating....its ez'ier to be hated from the get-go while saying what u want. for me at least...

Legend of Josh
12-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Godzuki has to be a gimmick... has to be.

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 12:41 PM

This hormonal female going all premenstrual on his ass:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 12:44 PM
The only way you contribute here is as a living reminder of the dangers of inbreeding.

i bet ure one of those dudes that grew up so nerdy everyone beat the shit outa u growing up, and thats why ure so angry all of the time pretending ure smarter than the bully's. either that or i hope ure like 60 yrs old with the way u talk...seriously who talks like u? only straight up star wars dress up nerds i know talk like u do where there is no casual or slang tones, and just overall use of words that personify nerd to the core....how right am i? i bet i'm close :pimp:

u definitely can't be too normal, nobody i know talks the nerd way u do. it takes a certain type that grows up in a 'special' way to be talkiing like that...

thoughts? :confusedshrug: