$LakerGold
08-16-2011, 10:38 PM
*GAME NOW RELEASED, FEB 14*

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bQvlJn8IHk&feature=feedu

UFC Undisputed 3 - Inside the Octagon (The Ground Game) - FULL GAMEPLAY MATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD1GkSoBIlY

Gameplay Changes:
UFC Undisputed 3 is expected to have many new changes from UFC Undisputed 2010, including the following:

Pride Mode, with pride rules, ring & fighters. Commentary will be provided by Bas Rutten and Stephen Quadros.
A brand new submission system.
Fighter entrances.
Two gameplay control options, traditional and simplified.
Additions of Featherweight and Bantamweight division.
Over 160 fighters.
Leg Kick TKO's.
New submission moves including the standing rear naked choke, standing guillotine and the flying scissor heel hook.
New KO animations.
Redone striking game emphasizing on jabs, quick strikes and combo's.
Stat decay removed in Career Mode.
Auto-Block removed
Leg-break from a checking leg kicks.
Punching your way out of clinches.
New ground positions with the cage.
Using the cage to set-up submissions.

$LakerGold
08-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Bump :)

ErhnamDjinn
08-30-2011, 04:15 PM
I hope thats not the games final graphics looks like a ps2 game

bdreason
08-30-2011, 06:07 PM
I may pick it up for the Pride mode... but we'll see. I'm a little tired of the Undisputed franchise at this point, and UFC 3 looks like a lot of the same.

$LakerGold
11-30-2011, 04:51 PM
2 more months!

$LakerGold
12-06-2011, 02:37 AM
No ones hyped up for this game? thats odd.

Brujesino
12-06-2011, 04:49 PM
The last 2 have been crap thats why no one is hyped.

$LakerGold
12-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Not really, if you know how to work the controls.

MeloMike
12-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Will Bruce announce your fighter's record in this game? Small thing, but annoying when you think it would probably take him 15 minutes to say the numbers 1-50, "wins" "losses" and "Holding a professional record of" a couple different ways. I also couldn't ever get him to call me anything other than a "Boxer and a streetfighter".

Glad they changed the submission system. Way too hard to submit the computer in career mode without nearly killing them first.

Graphics look the same though which is disappointing.

Fighter entrances look pretty sweet. Hope you can customize your entrance song.

Oh yeah, and I remember I fought Dan Henderson like 6 times in my career mode and he was 48 years old :lol I hope they make fighter progression and new fighters come up as your career progresses.

Will rent for sure.

ErhnamDjinn
12-06-2011, 09:10 PM
wtf Pride roster doesnt have Sakuraba and Arona , granted Fedor is persona no grata , also no Igor Vochancyn and Alistair Overeem, Yoshida wtf pride roster is that.

$LakerGold
12-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Will Bruce announce your fighter's record in this game? Small thing, but annoying when you think it would probably take him 15 minutes to say the numbers 1-50, "wins" "losses" and "Holding a professional record of" a couple different ways. I also couldn't ever get him to call me anything other than a "Boxer and a streetfighter".

Glad they changed the submission system. Way too hard to submit the computer in career mode without nearly killing them first.

Graphics look the same though which is disappointing.

Fighter entrances look pretty sweet. Hope you can customize your entrance song.

Oh yeah, and I remember I fought Dan Henderson like 6 times in my career mode and he was 48 years old :lol I hope they make fighter progression and new fighters come up as your career progresses.

Will rent for sure.

Yeah thats been bugging me... When I first played career mode, I was like yeah cool.. im a boxer and a streetfigther.. but then I played again as a different character.. I set up my AI to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and learned different types of moves.. like pull guard from a single collar tie.. butterfly, rubber guard... but yet, he still called me a 'boxer and a street-fighter'.

Qwyjibo
12-07-2011, 12:20 AM
The online play in 2010 was possibly the worst online experience I've ever had with a game. No exaggeration. I wasn't able to have even one playable fight online because of lag. Then you factored in the awful menus and matchmaking system.

I regret blind-buying that one a bit. The career mode was solid but you got through most of it had to offer pretty quickly. I did like going through some of the historic fights though. I'll wait for reviews with this one and if they're extremely good, I might get it.

$LakerGold
01-24-2012, 04:43 PM
THE DEMO IS OUT!!

But im bout' to RAMPAGE ARONA MY PS3 CUZ THE DEMO STILL AINT OUT IN THE PS STORE >_<

Brujesino
01-24-2012, 04:59 PM
gonna hop on live and download the demo but i still doubt i will buy it even if i like it.

B-Low
01-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Got about 15 minutes left on the demo download. Got the game reserved at Gamestop

ukballer
02-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Will be picking this up when it's released, mainly to help me learn more about the sport over anything else.

Tried the demo yesterday, had a lot of fun with it.

B-Low
02-09-2012, 11:35 PM
The reviews are in!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1218315p1.html

CLOSING COMMENTS
The sheer amount of new content in UFC Undisputed 3 is staggering. The devs have managed to combine elements to make the experience less intimidating while still adding in a ton of new features to keep hardcore fans engaged. Taking some time off to rethink their game plan was a great move by the developers, and it really shows. This is the deepest and most realistic MMA experience around.

Final IGN Score:
9.0 AMAZING (Editors Choice)

$LakerGold
02-10-2012, 02:30 AM
GET YOUR ALISTAIR OVEREEM PROMO CODE BEFORE FEB 14!!
go to their facebook fan page!! (THE OFFICIAL ONE)

GOOGLE IT.

$LakerGold
02-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Wooops... It's Over Now :)

$LakerGold
02-22-2012, 07:06 AM
Oh Hell Yeah.... Career Mode is much better now!! I love the new features like entrances, REAL TRAINING CAMPS.. (Greg Jackson will actually appear in your corner if your Camp Loyalty is up and if you train at his GYM). Pretty unique and cool features added to this game.. some people just thinks and expects too much... if you want it to be exactly like the real-life MMA.. Why don't you train and do it yourself lol

but yeah, overall I still feel like this game can be much more better, but it's definitely an improvement from last years.

$LakerGold
02-22-2012, 07:07 AM
The reviews are in!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1218315p1.html

Final IGN Score:
9.0 AMAZING (Editors Choice)

Have you started career mode?

ukballer
02-22-2012, 08:40 AM
Even for a guy like me who is relatively new to watching UFC, this game is great!

Career mode is great, very addictive. I'm playing on 3rd highest difficulty (Advanced, I think?) as that's what the game suggested for me to use, and my record is currently 10-3. Just the right balance between facing a challenge, but not finding the game so hard you think the AI is cheesing.

Every match is winnable, but one mistake or error of judgement and they can punish you, just what I want in a game like this.

$LakerGold
02-22-2012, 10:29 AM
I like to keep the difficulty in normal mode... I want to control the match out... and make history..
.. Ima start a new career after im done with this though, and play it on advanced difficulty.

$LakerGold
02-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Career Mode :
Kenji "Ruthless" Rizzo
6'1
210 (After I defended my title for the 2nd time.. I went up to Heavyweight & faced Frank Mir although it was just a LHW vs HW .. Anyways, got him in 3 rounds with a Kimura lol)

After that I defeated Rampage which would make my record 19-0.
Now I'm bout to face Thiago Silva... I'm gonna finish him around 3rd or 4th Round.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Ground n Pound style = Kenji Rizzo :D

DropStep
02-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Your pretty much retarded if you lose on any setting below advanced. But playing on ultimate mode is pretty much impossible. No matter how much to feint and attack unpredictably, the computer blocks your movements.

Punching on the ground is also overpowered. If you take someone down, pretty much all you need is 4 good punches to end the fight.

Great game tho, I always thought that MMA would never translate to a video game but they have done a great job at incorporating most of it without going getting too complex.

$LakerGold
03-05-2012, 12:19 AM
http://youtu.be/ST1_Tx1oslk

MY FIGHTER ON CAREER MODE.

ukballer
03-05-2012, 04:12 AM
http://youtu.be/ST1_Tx1oslk

MY FIGHTER ON CAREER MODE.

In b4 turn your camera around. :D

Brujesino
03-05-2012, 04:14 AM
In b4 turn your camera around. :D
I was gonna say it but whatever.

Gamefly just sent me the game should be getting it today.

$LakerGold
03-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Yeah about that, when I was recording it...it looked perfectly fine..until I played the video in my computer lol... I guess I need to tilt the camera side-ways now lol

Anyways, Sick tattoo's huh? lol

$LakerGold
03-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Buffer keeps calling me Braziling Jiu Jitsu and a Muay Thai Fighter now... grrrrrr :mad: I wanted to him to call me a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & a Karate Fighter......

I learned Machida's 'Fake Low & Hit High Kick'.. You know, the kick he threw against Tito Ortiz... I learned that and his Straight Right punch..

I love the sweeps in this game.... Last year could only counter/reverse their transition to sweep them... this year, you could either just hit L1 + Rotate the stick or reverse their transition.... Two options :D (But it only works depending in the fighter that you're using... Only few fighters have sweeps.... GSP is the only fighter that I know that sweeps so far in the game... Haven't tried Minotauro yet.)

$LakerGold
03-05-2012, 05:25 AM
BTW.. I believe that, they need to add sweeps and more ground moves to all Jiu-Jitsu Fighters, like for example...Frank's ground game is so limited.. he should be able to sweep and all... he fkin sucks in this game.. Just because fighters don't use that move in fights, doesn't mean they don't know that move..... Machida got Tito in a Salaverry/Crucifix position at the end of round 1. And last time I checked any fighter could perform a crucifix.. in this game, you need to be a wrestler to obtain that move lol...

Brujesino
03-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Good god they made advanced hard as shit.I cant even beat Bob Sapp.:facepalm

I get out stuck by even the worst strikers its they time the sway ever single ****ing time.

Edit-HAHA i finally got my pound for pound achievement.Win a fight in every weight class on advanced.

B-Low
04-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Yeah I'll win maybe 75-80% of the time on advanced but the one after that...I got my ass handed to me in like 2 minutes :oldlol:

I mainly just use Faber, GSP and Mark Munoz

$LakerGold
04-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Uploading a highlight.........