08-24-2011, 06:03 PM
enjoy
http://www.mediafire.com/?s8rjylp32bhp2ii

Skywalker
08-24-2011, 06:03 PM
gay

ndPac
08-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Thanks so much for the link man... DLing now.

I see you are a Kendrick fan, thats whatsup. HiiiPower is the best song I've heard in years.

I saw someone put up the new Game album on here too, good to see you guys are leaking the new stuff on this boards!

Bigsmoke
08-24-2011, 06:07 PM
gay

you're happy? :pimp:

Bigsmoke
08-24-2011, 06:15 PM

I see you are a Kendrick fan, thats whatsup. HiiiPower is the best song I've heard in years.

I saw someone put up the new Game album on here too, good to see you guys are leaking the new stuff on this boards!

you already know

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233077

ndPac
08-24-2011, 06:30 PM
right on... ima check out your kendrick post in a min.

what do u think of c4 compared to the rest have u listened to it all already?

i love wayne seen him in concert twice, in april and then after carter 2 when he did all mixtp shit it was amazing.. ive always liked his mixtapes way better than albums i dont think any of the carters are great but ide prob say i like carter 1 the best

D12"Magic"
08-24-2011, 06:36 PM
:sleeping

NBA4EVER
08-24-2011, 06:38 PM
save the file as a .zip

please sir

J-Futuristic
08-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Nas had the best verse on the whole album :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

NoGunzJustSkillz
08-24-2011, 06:41 PM

you got a link for that thread? i can't find it.

edit: i found it, thanks for the heads up!

TennesseeFan
08-24-2011, 07:42 PM
So Special is actually a good song. Good job, Wheezy. The rest sucks dick though.

Dizzle-2k7
08-24-2011, 07:45 PM
good lookin brah. would rep if i could.

"she will", "president carter" "megaman" are all bumpin hard right now. gotta jam the rest.

Dizzle-2k7
08-24-2011, 08:33 PM
http://www.rap-up.com/2011/08/24/did-lil-wayne-diss-jay-z-on-new-carter-iv-track/

sean carter vs dwayne carter bout to go down??

ROCSteady
08-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Carter 3 was so annoying to me. This new album is wayy more my style than that cutesy crap of C3. I actually really like Carter IV, I'm surprised. I hate that track How to Hate and I don't really know how to feel bout How to Love. All the rest are decent to good to fire. Good job Wayne.

Lil Weezy Ana, tha boot n!gga- steel toe

Dizzle-2k7
08-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Worst rap beef ever

:wtf:

do you know how huge jay vs wayne would be?

Eat Like A Bosh
08-24-2011, 08:52 PM
I don't like Lil Wayne at all, but I'm just gonna download it anyways.

L3B120N J4M35
08-24-2011, 09:55 PM
On a commercial level, yeah it could potentially be huge.

I'm speaking from a lyrical standpoint as far as how good they are. The last diss Wayne recorded was against Gillie. And that shit was whack as hell.

Jay already got ethered by Nas and he doesn't even want to outright challenge Game. All he does is these subliminal disses to try and make himself seem untouchable. Like 50 said, Jay-Z is the coolest punk in Hip Hop

but, jay-z won the nas beef

niko
08-24-2011, 10:02 PM
On a commercial level, yeah it could potentially be huge.

I'm speaking from a lyrical standpoint as far as how good they are. The last diss Wayne recorded was against Gillie. And that shit was whack as hell.

Jay already got ethered by Nas and he doesn't even want to outright challenge Game. All he does is these subliminal disses to try and make himself seem untouchable. Like 50 said, Jay-Z is the coolest punk in Hip Hop
Game hasn't been relevant for like 8 years. YOu want Jay to drop a diss track on him? Really?

Wayne's not going to beef. Have you heard him speak lately? He's like this hippie who lives in the studio (quite literally) making albums. Not someone who would beef.

Dizzle-2k7
08-24-2011, 10:39 PM
this is the prime of rap (note: not hip hop.. RAP).. jay z is still spitting fire like hes 18. have yall heard watch the throne???? shit goes mad hard.

lil wayne is a one in a trillion character who can drop beats and hits better then anyone. forget rap game. dude has taken over the world.

either way, im looking forward to the future and lets see if jcole or drake can rise to the top as well. i used to dislike drake, but hes been bringing it lately and if he stays focused he can do some real damage .

8BeastlyXOIAD
08-24-2011, 10:47 PM
:sleeping

:sleeping :sleeping

Meticode
08-24-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm seeding this album like a mofo on Waffles. It went from 50 seeders to almost 400 in a few hours. I've uploaded 700mb of it so far. :lol

tpols
08-24-2011, 10:53 PM
I think Wayne and Jay are both garbage, but that's just my opinion.

I hope you mean that as in right now.. Wayne was hot back in the day and Jay is/was one of the greatest rappers of all time[see blueprint, reasonable doubt, black album].. some of the greatest lyrics/wordplay/flow/hooks/beats ever.

donald_trump
08-24-2011, 11:00 PM
ive never been a huge fan of lil wayne. a little too inconsistent for me with the amount of tracks of his i like, but this album is the shit.

have a hard time skipping any song on the album. all of its catchy and well geared towards both more pop oriented listeners and actual hip hop heads.

tpols
08-24-2011, 11:02 PM
And I've never been too high on Jay. I just hated the fact that he bit Biggie and L (earlier in his career before he got on). I won't deny his ability as an artist. He's successful for a reason. But he just never really appealed to me.
Have you ever listened to the whole Reasonable Doubt album? One of the best albums I've ever heard.. didn't skip over a single song when i first started playing it. Incredible talent on that.

PowerGlove
08-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Wayne needs to stop rapping.

*recycle bin*

PowerGlove
08-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Game hasn't been relevant for like 8 years. YOu want Jay to drop a diss track on him? Really?

Wayne's not going to beef. Have you heard him speak lately? He's like this hippie who lives in the studio (quite literally) making albums. Not someone who would beef.

Game hasnt been relevant for how long? Dude was still relevant when LAX was released.

All he needs is a handful of hot guest appearances and he'll be back in the mainstream.

WhiteMosɘs
08-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Says who?

"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't."

8BeastlyXOIAD
08-25-2011, 01:29 AM
but, jay-z won the nas beef
http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/1/wesley-laughing-gif.gif

x100000

purplch0de
08-25-2011, 01:55 AM
this is the prime of rap (note: not hip hop.. RAP).. jay z is still spitting fire like hes 18. have yall heard watch the throne???? shit goes mad hard.

lil wayne is a one in a trillion character who can drop beats and hits better then anyone. forget rap game. dude has taken over the world.

either way, im looking forward to the future and lets see if jcole or drake can rise to the top as well. i used to dislike drake, but hes been bringing it lately and if he stays focused he can do some real damage .

Jesus someone help this idiot

ballerz
08-25-2011, 02:36 AM
Ugh... this shit is awful and so is wayne. He should just give up

donald_trump
08-25-2011, 02:47 AM

i'd bet money that you didnt even listen or download the album.

Slum Village11
08-25-2011, 06:49 AM

why should he give up? the day he stops rapping, would be the day he doesn't make any money

Rnbizzle
08-25-2011, 07:30 AM
why should he give up? the day he stops rapping, would be the day he doesn't make any money
What makes you think he needs any more money, and also, what makes you think rapping is the only thing he does that makes him money?

Slum Village11
08-25-2011, 07:36 AM
umad?:mad:

Copperhead
08-25-2011, 07:46 AM
How To Love video (http://www.nola.com/music/index.ssf/2011/08/lil_wayne_premieres_a_stark_vi.html)

Bigsmoke
08-25-2011, 08:54 AM
How To Love video (http://www.nola.com/music/index.ssf/2011/08/lil_wayne_premieres_a_stark_vi.html)

it was cool.

Bigsmoke
08-25-2011, 08:58 AM

he should quit when we know this album will sell like crazy :pimp:

anyways. i enjoyed it.

President Carter, She Will, and Nightmares Of The Bottom are my top 3 favorite tracks.

i'll give it an 8 or an 8.5 out of 10.

Weezy still say some cheeze lines here and there "If you sleeping on me i hope you're toss and turning" WTF lol but still a very solid effort.

branslowski
08-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Album of the year!:bowdown:

Hopefully in the upcoming weeks, the facts will back me up on this..Haters gonna hate, thats whats in these days...Opinion is an opinion though, but it becomes a dumb opinion wen the facts dontvl back it up...Hope the fans agree with me and buy the album...And he killed Hov's life with one bar...Wayne came out the pin killing n!ggas...Still, the best rapper alive..I love it.

PowerGlove
08-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Album of the year!:bowdown:

Hopefully in the upcoming weeks, the facts will back me up on this..Haters gonna hate, thats whats in these days...Opinion is an opinion though, but it becomes a dumb opinion wen the facts dontvl back it up...Hope the fans agree with me and buy the album...And he killed Hov's life with one bar...Wayne came out the pin killing n!ggas...Still, the best rapper alive..I love it.

Addicted to....d!ckriding.

branslowski
08-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Addicted to....d!ckriding.

Nah, just addicted to obvious good music...Like most..Go ahead, post the regular ISH generic no flow havin underground BS some of u post here and try to pass off as sick..Facts behind me brah...Wayne is obvious All time greatness, not even remotely debatable anymore..

IamSofaKing
08-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Nah, just addicted to obvious good music...Like most..Go ahead, post the regular ISH generic no flow havin underground BS some of u post here and try to pass off as sick..Facts behind me brah...Wayne is obvious All time greatness, not even remotely debatable anymore..

:lol shut up

Your like those tamil kids that claim Weezys the best rapper of all time

KenneBell
08-25-2011, 03:15 PM
What happened to Wayne from Dedication2 to now? This album is garbage. 3-4 hot songs not counting the Interlude and Outro which featured verses that murdered anything Wayne spit on the album by himself.

The punchlines are laughable as well.

"You can have it your way, Burger King"

"When it Waynes, it pours."

"Thats my word like thesaurus."

Fukk outta here.

As far as mainstream goes, his buddies Drake and Ross will be have far superior albums the way things are sounding.

Quizno
08-25-2011, 03:40 PM
i liked it, he has a good flow on most of the songs. there are a couple garbage tracks but overall it was good. he has some horrible lines though, i feel like sometimes he tries too hard to come up with punchlines instead of just rapping. the album has some crazy beats though

i'd give it like a 7.5/10, all of his carter albums are good

"have ****** in ya yard like a yard sale" rofl

NastaMaverick
08-25-2011, 04:13 PM
What happened to Wayne from Dedication2 to now? This album is garbage. 3-4 hot songs not counting the Interlude and Outro which featured verses that murdered anything Wayne spit on the album by himself.

The punchlines are laughable as well.

"You can have it your way, Burger King"

"When it Waynes, it pours."

"Thats my word like thesaurus."

Fukk outta here.

As far as mainstream goes, his buddies Drake and Ross will be have far superior albums the way things are sounding. thats dope. **** you.

downloading the album right now..

KenneBell
08-25-2011, 04:47 PM
thats dope. **** you.

:roll:

No, it's not. He's better than that. You're better than that.

NastaMaverick
08-25-2011, 04:52 PM

No, it's not. He's better than that. You're better than that. it made me laugh, but I guess it was kinda corny...:lol

Wayne can be pretty clever sometimes though, not gonna lie

EDIT: album is trash btw

lefthook00
08-25-2011, 05:31 PM
This album is good. Anyone have another link? The one in the OP is dead.

TylerOO
08-25-2011, 05:35 PM
wayne is so gay. first he pretends to be a blood back in the day when the game blew up and wayne saw that he was a gang member, so he claimed to be ablood. now he sees tyler blowing up and he skates and now fakkit wayne wants to skate. what a homo.

KenneBell
08-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Wayne can be pretty clever sometimes though, not gonna lie

No doubt, that's why I hate seeing him put out shyt like that. He's a good rapper when he puts his mind to it. He's like prime Vince or T-Mac.

"I'll give you the highlights when I feel like it...Vince Carter"

The Ownage
08-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Why is he starting beef with Jay-Z for? Not really gonna pay too much attention to it though. I bet hova wont even respond :lol

I'm seeding this album like a mofo on Waffles.

Can you hook a brother up with an invite? :pimp:

Very good comparison.

Gunnin4HoLeS
08-25-2011, 07:00 PM
It has been a wild 3 weeks in the rap world.. with 3 of the top 10 rappers in the game releasing albums almost in consecutive weeks..Jay Z and Kanye, GAME, Lil Wayne.. all in that order but throughout these post i have read that GAME is irrelevant ( which is pretty stupid).. that Wayne is garbage (your opinion of course) and that Jay Z is overrated (which im not sure how you can say that). Anyhow as far as the albums are concered.. let me review them:

Games Red Album:
This album immediately picks up steam with some Dr Dre and Snoop inspired beats and lyrics... I am not a big fan of GAME.. to the contrary i get bored of his mixtape sh.it because its nothing but "BLOOD BLOOD GUNS GUNS " but i have to say that this album appeals to all styles.. grimy,gangsta, soulful, and straight lyrical.. I give this album a 8/10

Best tracks : So far Gone, Mama Knows, California Dream
Least Fav: Red NATION,Speakrs on Blast

Jay Z & Kanye:

This album seems to be more for the loyalist of J and K fans..dont get me wrong. it has good hits.. but i found myself leaving this album for the Games album. This album is really soulful and old school and at times i would just skip next until i hit the same song ..its a good album but i could only play it once a day then i get annoyed at it.. i give this a 7/10

Best Tracks: What you need, Nigas in Parris
Least Fav: Made in America, Otis.

Lil Wayne:

i just previewed this item today..i gotta admit i didnt know what to expect..i got the lyrical , i got the beats but at times they dont occur at the same time. Every time i hear a new Wayne song i get the feeling that he thinks that he dont have to bring his A game in order to be a hit. How to Love is a prime example.. like seriously wtf is up with that song??nevetheless its a good album but i dont know what else we can ask of Lil Wayne....7/10

Best tracks: nightmares of bottom, its good, outro
least fav: abortion,presidnet carter

Gunnin4HoLeS
08-25-2011, 07:08 PM
he is...

wayne is musically irrelevant, if he wasn't wayne no one would give a single thought to his recent output. he's relevant completely off the status.

Game is set to be #1 on the charts...Lil wayne is musically irrelevant? I dont get it .. why would you say that.. and can you tell me which rappers are "relevant" accordign to you?

DirkNowitzki41
08-25-2011, 07:13 PM
meh.. just got reminded why im not a lil wayne fan

I like mirror tho

ROCSteady
08-25-2011, 07:26 PM
I have pretty polarizing thoughts on Wayne as an artist but to say he is irrelevant is an outright lie. Irrelevance means not even being on the radar, barely an afterthought. That is certainly not the case. It's not even subjectively debatable.

niko
08-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Game is set to be #1 on the charts...Lil wayne is musically irrelevant? I dont get it .. why would you say that.. and can you tell me which rappers are "relevant" accordign to you?
No he's not, no ****ing way he knocks off Kanye & Jay, even a few weeks in. Can someone tell me why people think Game still sells? the last cd didn't sell shit 3 years ago, this one is going to? When nothing does?

B-Low
08-25-2011, 07:34 PM
No doubt, that's why I hate seeing him put out shyt like that. He's a good rapper when he puts his mind to it. He's like prime Vince or T-Mac.

that's honestly one of the best comparisons ive heard in a loooong time. Wayne, Vince and TMac all got the skills, talent and exposure that other people would kill for, but once they big they get lazy and just put out the bare minimum effort to get by and stay popular.

Skywalker
08-25-2011, 07:38 PM
lol except wayne lives in the studio :facepalm:

branslowski
08-25-2011, 10:21 PM
It has been a wild 3 weeks in the rap world.. with 3 of the top 10 rappers in the game releasing albums almost in consecutive weeks..Jay Z and Kanye, GAME, Lil Wayne.. all in that order but throughout these post i have read that GAME is irrelevant ( which is pretty stupid).. that Wayne is garbage (your opinion of course) and that Jay Z is overrated (which im not sure how you can say that). Anyhow as far as the albums are concered.. let me review them:

Games Red Album:
This album immediately picks up steam with some Dr Dre and Snoop inspired beats and lyrics... I am not a big fan of GAME.. to the contrary i get bored of his mixtape sh.it because its nothing but "BLOOD BLOOD GUNS GUNS " but i have to say that this album appeals to all styles.. grimy,gangsta, soulful, and straight lyrical.. I give this album a 8/10

Best tracks : So far Gone, Mama Knows, California Dream
Least Fav: Red NATION,Speakrs on Blast

Jay Z & Kanye:

This album seems to be more for the loyalist of J and K fans..dont get me wrong. it has good hits.. but i found myself leaving this album for the Games album. This album is really soulful and old school and at times i would just skip next until i hit the same song ..its a good album but i could only play it once a day then i get annoyed at it.. i give this a 7/10

Best Tracks: What you need, Nigas in Parris
Least Fav: Made in America, Otis.

Lil Wayne:

i just previewed this item today..i gotta admit i didnt know what to expect..i got the lyrical , i got the beats but at times they dont occur at the same time. Every time i hear a new Wayne song i get the feeling that he thinks that he dont have to bring his A game in order to be a hit. How to Love is a prime example.. like seriously wtf is up with that song??nevetheless its a good album but i dont know what else we can ask of Lil Wayne....7/10

Best tracks: nightmares of bottom, its good, outro
least fav: abortion,presidnet carter

Great unbiased insights.:applause:

Yeah, Wayne isn't as great as he once was, but he's still a beast...04-08' Wayne in this current rap game would be head and shoulders above the rest...Although that No Ceilings in 09' was f*cki sick too....He's still doing his thing now though...

niko
08-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Great unbiased insights.:applause:

Yeah, Wayne isn't as great as he once was, but he's still a beast...04-08' Wayne in this current rap game would be head and shoulders above the rest...Although that No Ceilings in 09' was f*cki sick too....He's still doing his thing now though...
i don't get why people like Game's album more than Jay/Kanye or Wayne. Those albums are more solid throughout. Game's album got some sick moments, but lots of eh in between. I like all three (and mad rep to people posting them here) but its jay/kanye / wayne / game to me.

NastaMaverick
08-25-2011, 10:35 PM
i don't get why people like Game's album more than Jay/Kanye or Wayne. Those albums are more solid throughout. Game's album got some sick moments, but lots of eh in between. I like all three (and mad rep to people posting them here) but its jay/kanye / wayne / game to me.
Waynes album was waaaaaaay worse than Game's, you serious? and I LIKE Lil Wayne...:facepalm

TennesseeFan
08-25-2011, 10:36 PM
man this album is SHIT

donald_trump
08-25-2011, 10:43 PM
i guess i was the only one that thought this album was awesome the whole way through.
i actually think its some of his best work.

branslowski
08-25-2011, 10:52 PM

I should of said I agree with most...Because I f*cks with Kanye's album a little bit more than Game's...That N!ggas in Paris and that Wild in Church are currently byfar my fav tracks on the album.

PowerGlove
08-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Bro..who ever produced this album should get a f*cking grammy. the Beats are just..:bowdown:

The verses are straight trash. In all honesty, every song featuring another rapper wayne gets murked on. WTF??

PowerGlove
08-25-2011, 11:52 PM
he executive produced it, how does he not get credit for the production?
He makes beats now?

L.Kizzle
08-25-2011, 11:54 PM
he executive produced it, how does he not get credit for the production?
Executive producers is just who sees over the material they are gonna use.

branslowski
08-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Bro..who ever produced this album should get a f*cking grammy. the Beats are just..:bowdown:

The verses are straight trash. In all honesty, every song featuring another rapper wayne gets murked on. WTF??

Glad thats ur opinion brah...

ndPac
08-26-2011, 12:01 AM
i guess i was the only one that thought this album was awesome the whole way through.
i actually think its some of his best work.

I agree with you, as far as acutal albums of Wayne's I think this may be the best one (previously thought C1 was the best) never liked C3 that much, C2 was good but not great.

I like most of the songs on here, I'de rate this album probably a 4/5.. only ones i dont really like are president carter and i like that.. However, there still isn't any great stand out hits on here either.

Waynes albums have always be kind of a let down to me though. I've been a huge fan of his for years, but albumwise the songs arent as great.

Mixtape wise his fav stuff of my is Da Drought 3, No Ceilings, The Drought is Over Carter III Sessions, and The Drought Is Over 4... All of those have been better than most of his albums imo.

I'de say C4 was easily better than Watch the Throne and RED Album.
Watch the Throne i'de rate 2/5 (decent beats but overall just seemed like a let down and no great tracks, only ones I would continute to listen to are ni**** in paris and otis, and RED album 3/5.

L.Kizzle
08-26-2011, 12:03 AM
on a whole project the artist gets at least some credit for the production, right?
Only if he produces anything from the record. I've never known him to produce anything.

Some people in the industry (Beyonce, P.Diddy, Usher) have been known to put their names on tracks as writers (Beyonce, Usher) and producers (Diddy, Beyonce)

L.Kizzle
08-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Production isn't just making beats. It involves other parts of making a song quality
I this day in age, production (especially for hip-hop and some R&B) is basically making beats. In other genres and in the past, other things were involved in a production of a song. Gettin a group of musicians together, micing instruments, ect.

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Glad thats ur opinion brah...

Dude...are you really going to say Wayne was better than Jadakiss on "It's good"?

Or that Wayne was better than Gunz on 6 foot, 7foot ?

and Nas had the best verse on the album.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:06 AM
I agree with you, as far as acutal albums of Wayne's I think this may be the best one (previously thought C1 was the best) never liked C3 that much, C2 was good but not great.

I like most of the songs on here, I'de rate this album probably a 4/5.. only ones i dont really like are president carter and i like that.. However, there still isn't any great stand out hits on here either.

Waynes albums have always be kind of a let down to me though. I've been a huge fan of his for years, but albumwise the songs arent as great.

Mixtape wise his fav stuff of my is Da Drought 3, No Ceilings, The Drought is Over Carter III Sessions, and The Drought Is Over 4... All of those have been better than most of his albums imo.

I'de say C4 was easily better than Watch the Throne and RED Album.
Watch the Throne i'de rate 2/5 (decent beats but overall just seemed like a let down and no great tracks, only ones I would continute to listen to are ni**** in paris and otis, and RED album 3/5.

Agreed with everything but the bolded...This album is sick, and prob album of the year (Drake's might be nicer though), but it's not nearly as good as Carter 2...And Carter 3 was sick..Cartewr 1 was epic aswell....And most of his mixtapes...basically, LIL Wayne is God as a rapper.

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Shyne.....wtf is up with his voice...lawd have mercy.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:09 AM
Dude...are you really going to say Wayne was better than Jadakiss on "It's good"?

Or that Wayne was better than Gunz on 6 foot, 7foot ?

and Nas had the best verse on the album.

:oldlol: Are you joking right now? Thursday night comedy goin on? Wayne went the hardest on that "It's good"....Wayne ripped 6'7 way harder than Gunz, and Gunz went hard...lol@ "Nas had the best verse on the Album"....2 of Wayne's verses in "Nighmares of the bottom" went harder than Nas's verse...(Nighmares of the Bottom the live version is better than the CD version imo)...

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 12:12 AM
http://www.newphotosgalleries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/brick-wall.jpg

^Brans

The-Legend-24
08-26-2011, 12:12 AM
Can't believe this nigguh is still making albums.. :facepalm

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:15 AM
http://www.newphotosgalleries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/brick-wall.jpg

^Brans

So, because we have opposite opinions on verses, I'm a brick wall? Because I don't agree with you who had best verses? So are your opinions facts? If they are, then I may review the topic....

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 12:17 AM
OMG....wayne is da gawd. Album of the year, grammy material, life changing shit right here....

I cant believe you would say that shit about an album who has so many bad lines and shitty wordplay.

"I give you the business, b!tch this a business meeting"

"Potato on a barrel ha....potato salad"

ONE SONG, two strikes.:oldlol:

Jada's verse had a shitty line in it which was a play off of one of wayne's popular lines(something about dead clocks or whatever that shit was)but it was better than that mess you defend...

You are acting as if I hate wayne. I dont, I'm just tired of hearing shit that doesnt make any sense or is just redundant as hell.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:20 AM

Tha Carter - 878,000 copies in the United States to date

Tha Carter 2- certified platinum by the RIAA and has sold over one million copies in the United States and two million copies worldwide

Tha Carter 3- certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and has sold over 3.5 million copies in the United States.

Not to mention he's considered Mixtape Legend King status with "Dedication, Dedication 2, Drought 3, and No Ceilings" under his all time greatness belt.

L.Kizzle
08-26-2011, 12:23 AM
kizzle you're missing the point. the artist doesn't have to produce the individual songs to get credit for the production on the project as a whole. it was completely up to them to use any of it, assuming that they have creative control.
He had no control in the creation of the music, which means he is not a music producer. You know how most rappers get their music, they have a known producer send them beats. They tell them which beats they can ride too and go with that. That is not a producer.

I doubt he was in the studio and had anything to do with the makings of the tracks Cool and Dre, Polow or whoever makes his beats.

Skywalker
08-26-2011, 12:24 AM

Ya I can't believe he didn't stop after his last one sold a million in 1st week.

ndPac
08-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Agreed with everything but the bolded...This album is sick, and prob album of the year (Drake's might be nicer though), but it's not nearly as good as Carter 2...And Carter 3 was sick..Cartewr 1 was epic aswell....And most of his mixtapes...basically, LIL Wayne is God as a rapper.

Yea just about c3 I dunno for some reason I wasn't it to be better... I never really like any of his r&b joints on that one.. ms. officer and conformtable, i thought they were both pretty weak.. and la la la i always hated. Didn't care much for mr. carter and i got $ either. People hate on Lollipop all the time, but for a radio/club song I liked it alot and still do, (shit is dope when you hear it in a strip club or in vegas) It was still a really good album though.

Oh and I really really liked the I Am Not a Human Being cd too, every song was good on that.

I think his peak of mixtape stuff was right before C3 came out.. I remember I saw him in concert around that time right before he really really blew up. It was a small venue and I was like 5 rows away, best concert/event I've been too in my life.. It was so much fun. Better than seeing Kobe play live and everythign i thought..

Saw him again this year in phx. I was glad to see rick ross with him too.. But i was far away this time, and he didnt do quite as much mixtape stuff. I was really drunk and high too so forgot most of it lol but it was still dope just not as good as seeing him pre carter 3.

L.Kizzle
08-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Depends

For a group like Little Brother, 9th Wonder made the beats, but Phonte did arrangements, put together harmonies, mixed, etc. He does the same in The Foreign Exchange. Nicolay makes the beats, but he does the technical shit
Of course I was talking about Lil Wayne type hip-hop, not Little Brother type. They're totally different.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:37 AM
OMG....wayne is da gawd. Album of the year, grammy material, life changing shit right here....

I cant believe you would say that shit about an album who has so many bad lines and shitty wordplay.

"I give you the business, b!tch this a business meeting"

"Potato on a barrel ha....potato salad"

ONE SONG, two strikes.:oldlol:

Jada's verse had a shitty line in it which was a play off of one of wayne's popular lines(something about dead clocks or whatever that shit was)but it was better than that mess you defend...

You are acting as if I hate wayne. I dont, I'm just tired of hearing shit that doesnt make any sense or is just redundant as hell.

:facepalm

"I just came home, shit done got real hoe
Lil Weezy-ana, the boot n!gga, steal toe
I ain't workin with a full deck but I deal ho
I just touched down, kick the motherf-ckin field goal
Talkin ’bout baby money? I got your baby money
Kidnap your b!tch, get that ‘how much you love your lady’ money"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

For the not on Waynes level haters who don't understand his lines:

I just came home, shit done got real hoe= Wayne just got done his bid, and now shit is serious.

Lil Weezy-ana, the boot *****, steal toe= lil weezy-ana is another way of saying Louisiana..His state is the shape of a boot, and he always say's it's hard, so steel toe.

I ain't workin with a full deck but I deal ho= He's not all there because he's off most drugs, but he deals wit it.

I just touched down, kick the motherf-ckin field goal=Pretty much self explanatory

Talkin ’bout baby money? I got your baby money
Kidnap your b!tch, get that ‘how much you love your lady’ money= Everyone knows Jay-Z claimed "****** got baby money, blah blah yawl aint got my lady money....Well Wayne's bar was colder and was the coldest on the album.

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 12:38 AM
I'll give him some credit. He did do a good job picking beats and we dont really know how involved he was in the whole producing process.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Ya I can't believe he didn't stop after his last one sold a million in 1st week.

Don't mind retarded haters....It's cute these day's to hate on something that is liked by most...Because ppl like to be the villians getting attention...

Why you think in every appreciation thread of a rapper or ball player you have ppl coming in it hating? They want the attention..

L.Kizzle
08-26-2011, 12:43 AM
again completely missed the point. he put the album together. i don't know his involvement beyond that, neither of us do. he gets the credit for producing a project, that's where his involvement is. he used what he wanted how he wanted.

it's like giving the guest rappers and the producers all the credit for a dj khaled album. it wouldn't even exist without him.
That's why he's an executive producer of the whole album, he's making executive decisions, like picking his songs.

Berry Gordy was the executive producer for every Motown album up until 1988. Did didn't produce jack shit but a few tunes here and there in the 60s.

PowerGlove
now that's better. i don't understand how people can ignore this. there is talent just in that.
Nas needs to take notes.

Skywalker
:oldlol: We get the lines we are saying that they are corny and simple

It's the same rehashed shit from before.

I'm not gonna hate on him he's doing his thing making money. That's cool. But to be respected as an actual rapper he needs to cut out the bullshit.

When people think he's the greatest ever and he's just untouchable he's overrated. But when people think he's complete trash he's underrated. He just needs to actually try. The reason he keeps pulling this crap is because people keep going along with it.

I guarantee you if a no name rapper was spitting that same shit everybody would call it garbage. If some random n!gga said that "I'm a Martian" shit, people would laugh at him. But because it's Wayne, "Oh it must be hot!". Some people just d!ckride him too hard

he is what he is if you want something else listen to someone else the only thing no one wants is haters

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 12:48 AM
he is what he is if you want something else listen to someone else the only thing no one wants is haters
This hater bullshit is just a bunch of whining...

"he said something negative about wayne's album"

:cry

L.Kizzle
08-26-2011, 12:49 AM
Tha Carter - 878,000 copies in the United States to date

Tha Carter 2- certified platinum by the RIAA and has sold over one million copies in the United States and two million copies worldwide

Tha Carter 3- certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and has sold over 3.5 million copies in the United States.

Not to mention he's considered Mixtape Legend King status with "Dedication, Dedication 2, Drought 3, and No Ceilings" under his all time greatness belt.
You would think his albums sell better than they do (besides Carter 3 his only multi-platinum selling record.) He only has two other albums that have sold a little over a million (his debut which is his best record and Carter 2.)

Skywalker
08-26-2011, 12:50 AM
I'd accept that opinion on wayne if it wasn't coming from someone who stalks a family channel character.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:51 AM
:oldlol: We get the lines we are saying that they are corny and simple

It's the same rehashed shit from before.

I'm not gonna hate on him he's doing his thing making money. That's cool. But to be respected as an actual rapper he needs to cut out the bullshit.

When people think he's the greatest ever and he's just untouchable he's overrated. But when people think he's complete trash he's underrated. He just needs to actually try. The reason he keeps pulling this crap is because people keep going along with it.

I guarantee you if a no name rapper was spitting that same shit everybody would call it garbage. If some random n!gga said that "I'm a Martian" shit, people would laugh at him. But because it's Wayne, "Oh it must be hot!". Some people just d!ckride him too hard

:oldlol: If Wayne only said "Im a Martian" in a whole rap then it would be garbage...But when he adds:

"We are not the same I am a martian
And I'm hotter than summer rain like Carl Thomas
Lock, load, ready to aim at any target
I could get your brains for a bargain
Like I bought it from target
Hip hop is my supermarket
Shopping cart full of fake hip hop artists"

If the no name rapper had that with his bars ALONG with a delivery, he would be sick imo...See, ppl think it's only the lyrics, no, you gotta have flow aswell...Something Drake, Wayne, J Cole, Big Sean and Kanye is top of the game at...And then hey top it off with witty ass lines that make you think, or say "ill" outloud....Greatness.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:53 AM
QFT

I'm not hating. It's just my opinion. I say he's ass now. You can say my favorite rapper is ass. I won't consider you a hater. We just have different tastes. But I'm gonna voice my opinion regardless

Who's your fav current rapper?

Skywalker
08-26-2011, 12:54 AM
lawl jus teasing

Skywalker
08-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Phonte is my overall fav right now

link the best "phonte" song

branslowski
08-26-2011, 12:59 AM
Phonte is my overall fav right now

Who? brb, searching him..

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Hmm...if I had to choose one of his best verses, it would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evh78LigqpQ

Or his second verse on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayl7f8BJhwQ

Just from the standpoint of a hard verse. Not as far as content or anything else

Not bad....But Wayne easily has far better songs with sicker Verses...Not a contest...Also finds that while a ok rapper, this Phonte guy is rather boring...But not bad, I'd listen to him, still knowing he's not good as Wayne....Sometimes there's a reason why n!ggas stay underground...

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Not bad....But Wayne easily has far better songs with sicker Verses...Not a contest...Also finds that while a ok rapper, this Phonte guy is rather boring...But not bad, I'd listen to him, still knowing he's not good as Wayne....Sometimes there's a reason why n!ggas stay underground...

Does Wayne pay to be an obnoxious d!ck rider? Jesus....

Skywalker
08-26-2011, 01:06 AM
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/cthulhu19887/yawn/yawn-1.png

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Like I said, we just have different tastes. I'm not offended at all...nor should I be.

We just value different things in the music we listen to. It's all good

True, I value actual skills that get's you to the top....Wayne, Jay-Z, Drake, J Cole, exc...Most ppl in the world actually values what I value...Wayne= Best or One of the top 5 best in the game...

PowerGlove
08-26-2011, 01:11 AM
im done.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Does Wayne pay to be an obnoxious d!ck rider? Jesus....

Umm...I'm not defending Wayne the person...F*k him as a person...But defending his obvious great music from the multiple haters who don't see the light? priceless bruh...There's a Reason why he's toted as Best Rapper Alive...

Quizno
08-26-2011, 01:13 AM
True, I value actual skills that get's you to the top....Wayne, Jay-Z, Drake, J Cole, exc...Most ppl in the world actually values what I value...Wayne= Best or One of the top 5 best in the game...
jeez dude chill, people are allowed to have different opinions. it's been scientifically proven that music sounds different to different people, just accept that someone has a different opinion than you and it doesn't make either of you right or wrong. it's music, listen to what you like..

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:16 AM
jeez dude chill, people are allowed to have different opinions. it's been scientifically proven that music sounds different to different people, just accept that someone has a different opinion than you and it doesn't make either of you right or wrong. it's music, listen to what you like..

Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm not saying ppl have to listen to Wayne and that they have to like him...Just saying it's kind of haterish to jump in every Wayne thread and call him garbage like most of these ISH posters do...

I also don't know how one can call him garbage with no facts behind it...

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:19 AM
I just like good music is all. F*ck the accolades, the money, the endorsements. If the music is dope then I like it

True...Sometimes ppl like to go to Rucker park and watch average players play eachother...Good ole hood basketball...But I like watching Kevin Durant drop 66 on average n!ggas, cause he's obviously better and he showed it and showed why he got to the league and won a scoring title.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:20 AM
just please stop trying to use popularity and album sales as justification for your "taste".

I don't always use it....But when you have an opinion vs an opinion, you look in other areas to see who's the closest to being right...

donald_trump
08-26-2011, 01:22 AM

so you value pop lyrics and simplified material?

jesus kid. the album is good, but you're just an ignorant idiot.

donald_trump
08-26-2011, 01:23 AM
.There's a Reason why he's toted as Best Rapper Alive...

that was a self touted title. no one proclaimed him that before he started pushing it.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:27 AM
so you value pop lyrics and simplified material?

jesus kid. the album is good, but you're just an ignorant idiot.

pop lyrics? Really?....Go review Wayne's "Dedication" Mixtape....Some of you scream of "radio listening" Wayne haters....Most of his haters came after that wack ass "lollipop" song...The radio was the only place most of them ever heard him on...Then I play them some old shit: Momma taught me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Q5mE4oZdo), and other sh!t like that and they go crazy to it....I've converted tons of lost souls of hting to Wayne fans...They play nothing but his mixtape shit...

donald_trump
08-26-2011, 01:29 AM
pop lyrics? Really?....Go review Wayne's "Dedication" Mixtape....Some of you scream of "radio listening" Wayne haters....Most of his haters came after that wack ass "lollipop" song...The radio was the only place most of them ever heard him on...Then I play them some old shit: Momma taught me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Q5mE4oZdo), and other sh!t like that and they go crazy to it....I've converted tons of lost souls of hting to Wayne fans...They play nothing but his mixtape shit...

ive got every wayne album and mixtape, and just said this was a great album.

youre just ignorant to anything thats not wayne. wayne isn't close to being the best rapper alive.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:31 AM
the majority of us don't think there is a correlation between quality and popularity. sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. do you honestly like every single platinum rap album?

No, there's albums I like that didn't go platinum...But I'm not gonna be a fan of some Joe Blo with no flow and claim he's better than Big...Argue for hours getting nowhere because it's opinion from opinion...Then the person ask me: "OK, why Joe Blo still underground then?"...I'm quiet then...

But it's ok to like anything you wanna like...Just don't call obvious greatness trash...

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:35 AM
ive got every wayne album and mixtape, and just said this was a great album.

youre just ignorant to anything thats not wayne. wayne isn't close to being the best rapper alive.

Actually, I think Drake, J Cole, and Big Sean can be considered as good as or better than Wayne...Wouldn't bash anyone for having them over Wayne....Big is my All-Time fav rapper...RTD is my 2nd fav album behind "The Predator" by Ice Cube...I know damn near all of Easy E's sh!t...Jay Z is arguably the 2nd greatest rapper ever, I know damn near all his shit, yet, I'm a big Nas fan at the sametime...I also love Luda, outcast, Lupe, Juelz, Big L, Rakim, Kiss, exc...

Get ya sh!t right Cuz...

donald_trump
08-26-2011, 01:36 AM
No, there's albums I like that didn't go platinum...But I'm not gonna be a fan of some Joe Blo with no flow and claim he's better than Big...Argue for hours getting nowhere because it's opinion from opinion...Then the person ask me: "OK, why Joe Blo still underground then?"...I'm quiet then...

But it's ok to like anything you wanna like...Just don't call obvious greatness trash...

so the backstreet boys were greatness?

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:40 AM
how can you have such a fundamental misunderstanding of music? there is nothing objective here. that "obvious greatness" is created by you, it's not a thing that just factually exists.

and don't respond with numbers from record sales, as i just said, i don't give a single fvck.

Umm, when I say obvious greatness, it's because he's great, and I'm not alone on that thinking, actually, most of the world agrees..And ofcource sales are thrown in there, because his skills got him to the greatness level he's at.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:41 AM
so the backstreet boys were greatness?

White ppl music pop music sales don't accout with this...More white ppl in the world buy their own...Rap son. Rap...Please don't compare it to that shit.

branslowski
08-26-2011, 01:42 AM
I gotta work tomorrow...Will continue this at a later time.

niko
08-26-2011, 09:00 AM
White ppl music pop music sales don't accout with this...More white ppl in the world buy their own...Rap son. Rap...Please don't compare it to that shit.
Most of the higher selling rap artists historically do so because the white audience buys their stuff. You can't say "Rap Sales don't work like that because white people don't buy rap" - i guarantee they buy a large % of what is sold.

niko
08-26-2011, 09:06 AM
THis thread is kind of funny, people say things so definitively. GAME IS SO MUCH BETTER. EVERY SONG WAYNE HAS SUCKED. And look all incredulous that people don't agree. I got three new cds im listening to so im all happy (got to listen to that Apathy cd soon too).

two things i do know
1) Lil Wayne is not great because he sold a lot of cds.
2) Lil Wayne does not suck because he sold a lot of cds.

SOme of you like those two arguments, they are stupid.

Bigsmoke
08-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Hmm...if I had to choose one of his best verses, it would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evh78LigqpQ

Or his second verse on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayl7f8BJhwQ

Just from the standpoint of a hard verse. Not as far as content or anything else

No homo but I almost cried when i first heard Phonte's verse on All For You.

that shit was so deep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXv2exiuGjM

Bigsmoke
08-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Yeah that shit was really heartfelt and true. He was at his best on The Minstrel Show imo. That album is a straight up classic. It's f*cked up how they lowered the rating from 4.5 to 4 mics

I really do not take The Source too seriously anymore.

Soul on Ice = 3.5 Mics

Naked Truth = 5 Mics

Gunnin4HoLeS
08-26-2011, 03:23 PM
I was tryna catch up to this thread but skipped like 2 pages..I think i read somewhere that this album is the sh.it (Lil Waynes).. but i beg to differ.. Its a good album but what i find more about Wayne fans more than any other is that they will latch on to a bad song and find any little catchy part .. whether a catchy line or hook.. and say its a good song.. when for the most part the song was garbage.. look im a hip hop fan.. I like Wayne, but theres time where i just skip a wack a$$ song..this cd has plenty of skippable songs and thats how i judge it..for the most part NAS made this album his b.itch dropping the verse of the year so far... that sh.it is straight raw... i keep rewinding back to his verse.. at one point i forgot Bun B and Busta were on the dam track lol .. i will say that i was DISSAPOINTED WITH ANDREE 3000's verse in the interlude.. for the most part hes just alking a whole lot of nothing...

lilojmayo
08-26-2011, 08:38 PM

This is always one of my favorite threads. Music is so subjective ( unlike Sports). To me the beauty of sports is it is so clear cut, as Pauly D would say " if you score more points then the other team that means you better than him bro".

Music not like that, so it brings so much debate on who the greatest is. Most serious serious rap fans typically hate on " mainstream" rappers, because their music is really starting to sound " pop-like". But that popuation is so small ( many of which are in this thread).

Rappers at least mainstream ones obviously target fans like myself. Casual fans that typically like many different genres of music. That doesn't really care so much about the lyrics ( can barely understand them anyway), but will listen ( possibly buy) if it sounds good to the ear.

With that being said I feel like when discussing the greatest it is a mix of several things voice, sales, cultural impact, versatility, how many people try to cover/remix your song, gross income, popularity, longevity of rapper, longevity of music etc. To me it quickly comes down to gets narrowed to Lil Wayne, Eminem, and Jay-Z.

As for best right now in the game, to me the most talented artist right now is Drake. He can do it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlC4UJe2FUg Drake :bowdown:

Skywalker
08-26-2011, 09:06 PM
good song there LILOJ

ace23
08-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Finally downloading.

Heard Nas had the best verse on the album. :facepalm

heavensdevil
08-27-2011, 10:18 AM
any new links? been trying to find a download link all morning:facepalm

Bigsmoke
08-27-2011, 08:28 PM
soul on ice was not very good let's be honest. the bigger travesty is trill og getting 5 mics while none of ugk's albums got 5, not even ridin dirty.

**** out of here with that shit

Soul on Ice is arguably the best album ever in any genre

Legend of Josh
09-09-2011, 05:21 PM
I really do not take The Source too seriously anymore.

Soul on Ice = 3.5 Mics

Naked Truth = 5 Mics

LOL @ anymore. Here it is what, 2011 and The Source fell off even before the turn of the last century.

_____

I purchased Carter IV a few days ago. I'm roughly two listens in, so can't exactly add a premature outcome opinion, but the production is superb as expected.

A complaint I have right off the bat though, is the intro instrumental 'set the album off' track 'Blunt Blowin' came off strong and head noddin' but Wayne flows too repetitively and the chorus is doo doo. Lyrically, overall Wayne is nice on Carter IV, but this song in particular as the albums catalyst dude just ruined a killer beat. In addition, his rhyme scheme is getting a little redundant to say the least. Dude can't keep doing this if he wants to reach that next plateau.

When Carter 3 dropped, I was highly impressed (and was never all that impressed with Wayne's catalog prior to C3) after my first couple of listens, but I'm not quite as hyped about C4, and I will admit I'm a fan of Wayne, but there's not some 'next level' Wayne here from what I can admit to thus far... I'll have to revisit this after a good dozen or so listens going forward.

My initial reaction thus far C4's production values > C3 but Wayne's lyrics and originality less than or equal to C3.

Wayne reaching out to Tech N9ne and Andre was a nice pace of change (even though he's not even on the jam?), but using T-Pain demonstrates Wayne isn't doing what's needed to elevate his music; it pumps the brakes or at best keeps him coasting...

I was expecting Wayne to bring it to the next level... and the producers did their part, but Wayne came as the same tired sound of Wayne. Dude needs to practice versatility and evolve if he wants to reach that 'next level' and maybe one day earn his nomination into the GOAT arguments (and before all you backpackers LOL and go apeshit, dude has the potential to get there... unless he OD'z on them beans or OC ... SMH).

Legend of Josh
09-09-2011, 05:32 PM
**** out of here with that shit

Soul on Ice is arguably the best album ever in any genre

Stop.

GOBB
09-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Interlude, Outro, Mirror are 3 songs that are tight. Rest are average or below.

He pretty much rambles when he raps

Rasheed1
09-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Big Ghost didnt like in his review.... Here is a snippet from one song

12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this shit....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious shit you can say bout this shit son. But I might got some shit I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this ***** to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his ass beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This shit aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my *****. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this shit b? This the shit yall mutha****as is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this shit b. Like this ***** jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McBitch combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this shit rite here yo. This that shit Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two ****** spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this shit b. This song got a damn uterus son. This like some shit for ****** who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest shit of the last 5 years yo....like how was ****** gon outdo that shit? But THIS ***** done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a ***** even listen to this shit yo? Im mad I had to hear this shit again at all yo. This ***** croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n shit....Nah **** that shit son....I see a ***** listenin to this shit n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya shit on they way to church son....I hear a ***** playin this shit in his whip n Imma pull him outta that shit n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this shit b.

:roll: I love this sh*t

lilojmayo
09-09-2011, 06:54 PM
good song there LILOJ

Up All Night. It is one of my favs from Drake. Because it really does show how versatile he is an artist. He goes hard in the verse, and has a great hook he sings to it.

Legend of Josh
09-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Rasheed ... how can you not feel Wayne at all? ... Dude can spit, and yes he does 'ramble' as GOBB stated but he does command presence and while his lyrics and rhyme scheme is way too played, he still makes you nod your head a little when you hear his similies.

But yeah... he needs to find another angle outside of the similie tip to keep his status 'elite' going forward...

Skywalker
09-09-2011, 07:04 PM
how to love is clearly a song for the ladies lmao smh at "big ghost" whoever that is treating like every song on the album should be bangin beats and gangster anthems

PowerGlove
09-10-2011, 04:04 PM
how to love is clearly a song for the ladies lmao smh at "big ghost" whoever that is treating like every song on the album should be bangin beats and gangster anthems
I heard d*ckriding is a curable disease.

branslowski
09-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Highest selling hip hop album of the year..No shock to high iq ppl.. Nothing to see here...

Pwrcondom, give it a rest bruh...That hatin shit be played out n!gga.

PowerGlove
09-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Highest selling hip hop album of the year..No shock to high iq ppl.. Nothing to see here...

Im not hating lol, big ghost is just funny. skywalker needs to stop crying over a fake blog:oldlol: "its just a song for ladies, *tears*, leave wayne ALONE!!!"

As for the sales, :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: @ Wayne selling a million copies of this shit.

Can you imagine if it was actually good?:eek:

verylegit
09-10-2011, 05:52 PM

branslowski
09-10-2011, 05:53 PM

This.

Wayne aint make the song to showcase his GOAT rapping skills, he made the song for the chicks and its actually a well meaningful true song....Lmao at Ghohst fat, hatin ass n!gga hatin cause he fell off so he reachin at the top to gain some fame..F*cking ph@ggot ass b!tch.

PowerGlove
09-10-2011, 05:55 PM
This.

Wayne aint make the song to showcase his GOAT rapping skills, he made the song for the chicks and its actually a well meaningful true song....Lmao at Ghohst fat, hatin ass n!gga hatin cause he fell off so he reachin at the top to gain some fame..F*cking ph@ggot ass b!tch.

The song was whack as f*ck. LOL @ Wayne who's got more kids than evander holyfield and cromartie combined teaching women how to love.lmao at you two getting mad over any anti wayne comment

Skywalker
09-10-2011, 07:03 PM
yeah that one, mirror and up up and away are my favs

Draz
09-10-2011, 07:37 PM
It got removed. Upload it and don't name the file the previous title.

NBA4EVER
09-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Don't forget to go out and buy the LeBron James edition of Tha Carter IV

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/6510394/640/6510394.jpg

G-Funk
09-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Nothing to hate on...I'm out

RRR3
09-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Have you ever listened to the whole Reasonable Doubt album? One of the best albums I've ever heard.. didn't skip over a single song when i first started playing it. Incredible talent on that.
Jay-Z is a piece of shit. Ripped of Big L and never has given him props because he's too butthurt that Big L was 1000x times better than he'll ever be. ****ing **** smh.

Rasheed1
09-10-2011, 09:55 PM
:oldlol: @branslowski

RRR3
09-10-2011, 10:02 PM
LOL.
Kids these days. SMH