PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend just called me a boring 25 year old

LongBeachLakers
08-29-2011, 04:38 AM
She says that I act like an old man and need to go out more. My feelings were kinda hurt, so what you think I should do? Go out more and smash hoes or continue to not go out?

Andrei89
08-29-2011, 04:42 AM
Be yourself

If she doesn't accept you as yourself...then slap her and dump her

winwin
08-29-2011, 04:46 AM
1- get rid of her
2- continue to not go out
3- acting like an old man is a plus

Go Getter
08-29-2011, 04:53 AM
1- get rid of her
2- continue to not go out
3- acting like an old man is a plus
:cheers:

stop being a *****. (OP)

Myth
08-29-2011, 05:01 AM
She says that I act like an old man and need to go out more. My feelings were kinda hurt, so what you think I should do? Go out more and smash hoes or continue to not go out?

I'm confused. Are you actually 25 and she thinks you are boring? Or are you a different age and she is indicating that you act like a 25 year old and 25 year olds are boring?

Doomsday Dallas
08-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Get rid of her.

The Excitement in your relationship is dead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6X0Qqxx3f0

Go F*ck a stripper or something... that's exciting.

Doomsday Dallas
08-29-2011, 05:25 AM
Who thinks 25 year olds are boring? That's pretty much the peak of one's social and physical life.

It all depends on how much money you have.

Myth
08-29-2011, 05:33 AM
Who thinks 25 year olds are boring? That's pretty much the peak of one's social and physical life.

Teenagers often think people in their 20s are boring. When I was 25, I worked with some teens and they sometimes dismissed my ideas of what are cool because I'm "old" and "an adult." I have no idea how old the OP is, so it could be that they are teens and she views him as boring for acting more mature than other teens.

Jasi
08-29-2011, 06:14 AM
My girlfriend just called me a boring 25 year oldShe also just called me an exciting 33 year old.

ihatetimthomas
08-29-2011, 06:44 AM
Dump her before she dumps you. Nothing is worse than a boring relationship imo. Take it as a sign that she is getting tired of you and you do not excite her anymore. When you lose that flame, time to move on.

rivers to gates
08-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Teenagers often think people in their 20s are boring. When I was 25, I worked with some teens and they sometimes dismissed my ideas of what are cool because I'm "old" and "an adult." I have no idea how old the OP is, so it could be that they are teens and she views him as boring for acting more mature than other teens.

Young people are generally stupid.

ElPigto
08-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Be whoever the f*ck you want to be. If you want to be a f*cking boring 25 year old then be a f*cking boring 25 year old. Maybe she is at that point still where she doesn't know what she wants and needs a little more randomness in her life. If you can't fulfill that, then f*ck it, move on and find yourself another girl. I don't know how attached you are to this girl, but these type of things put you in a danger zone, the reason being that she might find a little more excitement behind your back. She'll have her f*cking cake then she will f*cking down it too.

Good luck bro.

GOBB
08-29-2011, 11:24 AM
How does going out and smashing hoes a counter for being a boring person? :confusedshrug:

She probably likes to go out and you are a home body.

Lets go catch a Dodgers game then go out to eat or maybe do a movie afterwards.

LBL "Or we can sit home and watch the game and you can fix something to eat? I'll run to the store for snacks."

Lets go to the beach.

LBL "Lets not. In fact the new map pack for Call of Duty Black Ops dropped. Help me get some achievements, grab that second controller will ya!"

Lets do Vegas next weekend. We're both off. It'll be fun.

LBL "And gamble away money for what? No thanks. Here take this scratch off pad and see if you win."

Hey my friends and their boyfriends are meeting up to play Charades! Lets go.

LBL "The Raiders preseason game is going to be on. Plus I'm not in the mood for people. You can go though."

Hey lets go for a walk, quick run, jog, ride bikes.

LBL "Cool story bro, but I'm tired. :( "

Next week is my friends 25th birthday party!

LBL "Do I have to go?"

I guess she wants to go out and do things. Things being just about anything. Doesnt have to revolve around clubbing, lounging. But just going out and doing things together. From simple stuff as hiking in a park or taking a road trip for the day somewhere.

If you were asked to list the things you like to do on a sheet of paper you'd probably make it to #3 and draw blank. You could be a boring dude.

hammer2010
08-29-2011, 11:53 AM
My mom says that I act like a retard and need to leave the basement and get a job. My feelings were kinda hurt, so what you think I should do? Leave the basement and try to talk to girls or continue to dwell in the basement

Fixed for truth!
:lol

Crown&Coke
08-29-2011, 01:08 PM
I used to be boring with my ex. Then she dumped me :violin: but it was for the best. But I now an not as boring just because I want to be. I still do my normal boring stuff I like to do.

Do what you want to do in order to have a good time, who gives a crap what anyone else thinks is fun. If popcorn and beer in front of the TV watching Yanks-BoSox is your thing, do it, and do it damn good.

If she is worth it, take her out to places normal 25 year olds go, like to new dive bars around of some crappy nightclub every now and again. Girls at 25 want to go out while they still look hot, they don't age well, they are like undersized 2 guards who can't play defense. They won't last long. Once she gets super fat, or her nice clothes don't fit no more you just gotta take her to TGIFridays every other week.

Again, if she's worth it, or you still wanna beat it up for the next few months, or you know, if you love her and all that jazz.

Being Boring is cool!

Rake2204
08-29-2011, 01:51 PM
If she is worth it, take her out to places normal 25 year olds go, like to new dive bars around of some crappy nightclub every now and again. Girls at 25 want to go out while they still look hot, they don't age well, they are like undersized 2 guards who can't play defense. They won't last long. Once she gets super fat, or her nice clothes don't fit no more you just gotta take her to TGIFridays every other week.

This is why I come to InsideHoops.com, to read about 25 year old women being compared to undersized two guards who can't play defense. It doesn't get any better than that.

ZeN
08-29-2011, 03:01 PM
This is why I come to InsideHoops.com, to read about 25 year old women being compared to undersized two guards who can't play defense. It doesn't get any better than that.
:roll:

sunsfan1357
08-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Ask if she's down for ****

SourGrapes
08-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Isn't this the same girl who lied to you about where she was and what she was doing? And didn't you suspect cheating? I think there are bigger issues here than whether what you do with your time is acceptable or not

LongBeachLakers
08-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Isn't this the same girl who lied to you about where she was and what she was doing? And didn't you suspect cheating? I think there are bigger issues here than whether what you do with your time is acceptable or not

Ya she the same one.

Kebab Stall
08-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Yes, I believe it is.

This relationship is doomed, but on a brighter note, if LBL continues to update us on his love life, then we shall all be entertained by his short comings.

GOBB
08-29-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm anticipating the thread she leaves him and he asks us whats an acceptable number of days to cry. :oldlol:

AirTupac
08-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Solution: Make more ISH threads

Rake2204
08-29-2011, 04:00 PM
I don't even think you can begin to understand how depressing this sounds.
Seriously. I was thinking the same thing.

DonDadda59
08-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Next time she comes at you with that ole 'you're boring' bullshit, smack the bitch and say (word for word otherwise it won't work):

"Bitch do I look like a goddamn birthday clown to you? I'm here to ****ing amuse you? I'm a MAN not a ****ing dancing bear you dizzy bitch. You want some entertainment turn on the tv I ****ing pay for and watch one of those jersey or orange county old burnt out gold-diggers shows you air-headed hoes love so much. I'm trying to watch a goddamn game right now and I don't got time for your childish bullshit, now make yourself useful and go get me a pack of smokes from the dollar store"

And if you're feeling that man power come over you and you've seen her eyes show a combination of sheer terror and undeniable excitement/lust, you could tailor it to your situation:

"And bitch I better not catch you lying to me again, going off to some tiddy bar to shake your skanky ass for some random ****** after you told me you were going somewhere else. You want to go to the movies with those $3 hos you call friends, you ASK ME. You want to perm that nappy jungle of doom you call hair, you ASK ME... now STAND AND DELIVER BITCH!!!"

Panties down, on her knees, mouth wide open guaranteed. GUARANDAMNTEED :pimp:

http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/colt45WEB.jpg

JustinJDW
08-29-2011, 04:21 PM
^^^
This

thatoneblackguy
08-29-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm anticipating the thread she leaves him and he asks us whats an acceptable number of days to cry. :oldlol:
This.

We warned you once before LBL, what, you think we're stupid? This is like watching a car stuck on a train track. Dump that bitch. Make sure you have the upper hand.

BallsOut
08-30-2011, 11:45 PM
How does going out and smashing hoes a counter for being a boring person? :confusedshrug:

She probably likes to go out and you are a home body.

Lets go catch a Dodgers game then go out to eat or maybe do a movie afterwards.

LBL "Or we can sit home and watch the game and you can fix something to eat? I'll run to the store for snacks."

Lets go to the beach.

LBL "Lets not. In fact the new map pack for Call of Duty Black Ops dropped. Help me get some achievements, grab that second controller will ya!"

Lets do Vegas next weekend. We're both off. It'll be fun.

LBL "And gamble away money for what? No thanks. Here take this scratch off pad and see if you win."

Hey my friends and their boyfriends are meeting up to play Charades! Lets go.

LBL "The Raiders preseason game is going to be on. Plus I'm not in the mood for people. You can go though."

Hey lets go for a walk, quick run, jog, ride bikes.

LBL "Cool story bro, but I'm tired. :( "

Next week is my friends 25th birthday party!

LBL "Do I have to go?"

I guess she wants to go out and do things. Things being just about anything. Doesnt have to revolve around clubbing, lounging. But just going out and doing things together. From simple stuff as hiking in a park or taking a road trip for the day somewhere.

If you were asked to list the things you like to do on a sheet of paper you'd probably make it to #3 and draw blank. You could be a boring dude.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Draz
08-30-2011, 11:50 PM
You should tell her, her sex is almost as bad as a 14 y/o virgin.

Balla_Status
08-31-2011, 08:38 PM
You need to start going out. Why the **** would you stay in at 25 years old on a weekend?

1Time4YourMind
08-31-2011, 08:59 PM
A lot of the time I'd prefer to stay in then go out to a packed bar on a weekend. I openly admit I'm boring though.
not exactly the best mentality to have

L.Kizzle
08-31-2011, 08:59 PM
How old is yo girl. She better not be older than you, she gonna go find her a junior in high school.

Draz
08-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Chances are she's going to have a sexual relationship with 7th graders at this point.

verylegit
08-31-2011, 09:35 PM
surprise her with a mariachi. afterward whip your c0ck out and put it in her face, she'll know what to do thereafter. i'm not even bs'ing you. you can skip the mariachi but if you actually care about her you should do the mariachi thing

PistonsFan#21
08-31-2011, 09:36 PM
Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friend i had a threesome

verylegit
08-31-2011, 09:39 PM
Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friend i had a threesome
overrated. then again, his audience is hipster kids.

tyleroo keep the the **** in your mouth, we all know you love tyler.

PistonsFan#21
08-31-2011, 09:53 PM
overrated. then again, his audience is hipster kids.

tyleroo keep the the **** in your mouth, we all know you love tyler.

lol im not even a fan of his i just thought it was a sick line. You mad?

edit: i aint no tyleroo

verylegit
08-31-2011, 09:55 PM
lol im not even a fan of his i just thought it was a sick line. You mad?

edit: i aint no tyleroo
:applause:

LeFraud James
08-31-2011, 10:14 PM
Not sure if anyone stated this yet but here goes.

Next time you guys are having sex, flip her over and start ramming her in the ass and yell, "Still think I'm boring b|tch?"

Worst case scenario, she'll stop talking to you.

Best case scenario, you get some **** and a funny story.

Draz
08-31-2011, 11:52 PM
Better yet. When having sex poke a hole in the condom and make a HUGE nut in her pussi3. Then she's gonna be all happy then take it out and do the peanut butter jelly dance.

LebronairJAMES
09-01-2011, 12:02 AM
your 25 and asking for advice:facepalm
op is a ******

Turkododo
09-01-2011, 01:16 AM
i recommend a few movie date nights. sit in the last aisle up if possible. make sure you don't have young children and families around you. the best company is no company, but the following are ok: teenage couples, young adults, and the elderly. take caution with the following: groups of rowdy guys and middle-aged couples.

bring a dark-colored blanket or sweater. have your girl wear a skirt with no panties. during the movie, use the tips of your fingers on one hand to rub her clitoris in a circular motion, use the index and middle fingers of the other hand to glide in and out of her vag*na. if a night or two of that doesn't get a rise out of her, and she is still calling you boring, something more serious may be called for.

purplch0de
09-01-2011, 01:37 AM
if you asking to save a relationship on ish, you got problems