PDA

View Full Version : I'm having problems finishing my wet dreams

alwaysunny
08-29-2011, 01:08 PM
This is like the 5th time that has happened. Whenever I'm banging this chick in my dream, RIGHT before I'm about to finish I realize this is all a dream and I wake up as if nothing ever happened, then I feel depressed as **** afterwards. Like, how the **** do you get blue balls in your DREAM? Am I really this pathetic? :cry:

I need some advice on how to stay in the dream. The chicks I'm banging in my dreams are 10x better than any of the girls I did in real life. Plus I haven't gotten laid in awhile so this is my only opportunity while it lasts.

Crown&Coke
08-29-2011, 01:14 PM
I have had one completed wet dream in all my years. It was glorious, how can I have more? The one time I had it is was in a little rut, so I am guessing if you long for the pooty you can trick yourself into getting laid in your dreams?

I used to think wet dreams were fiction, but boy was I glad I was wrong.

Velocirap31
08-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Your bed is uncomfortable? I usually wake up to, it sucks because 'dream' girls are the hottest girls there are.

Patrick Chewing
08-29-2011, 01:18 PM
Awful, awful threads as of late. This forum needs some more moderation.

alwaysunny
08-29-2011, 01:51 PM
I have had one completed wet dream in all my years. It was glorious, how can I have more? The one time I had it is was in a little rut, so I am guessing if you long for the pooty you can trick yourself into getting laid in your dreams?

I used to think wet dreams were fiction, but boy was I glad I was wrong.

What do you mean by tricking yourself?

Kblaze8855
08-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Fever dreams are often more vivid and easy to remember. Last longer. Perhaps its the medication sick people are on though. you could always try some nyquil and see what happens....

Crown&Coke
08-29-2011, 02:12 PM
What do you mean by tricking yourself?

my one time, I was dry for like 4 months. So I am assuming it takes a dry spell. I don't think alcohol is a good idea either, that messes up your sleep, and you need to be in a deep sleep to have dreams.

I had to go cross country, maybe the time zone shift played a part?

ukplayer4
08-29-2011, 02:48 PM
totally with you, ive almost been there a few times, but havent managed one for years. try not jerking it for a while i guess....

thatoneblackguy
08-29-2011, 04:30 PM
I wish I had dreams of having sex with girls but all I have are dreams of the universe and flying in space and breathing under water, you know, boring stuff.

Bladers
08-29-2011, 05:08 PM
In my dreams I'm usually getting shot at or chased by something. And for some reason, my vision is always blurry and/or I can't look straight in front of me like I can only look down. Weird shit

Ohhh my... Demons are after your body.

kaiiu
08-29-2011, 05:29 PM
This used to happen to me I used to b to salty. I used to try to rush back to sleep to finish the dream.....never worked :lol

FatComputerNerd
08-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Awesome thread. I think most guys have dreams like this.

Not even talking about the "wet dreams" of the pre-teen years, but normal dreams where you're about to hook up but wake up right before you do.

I hate it! :mad:

Draz
08-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Maybe your being pocessed by demons. Maybe a gay demon? You been eating fish sticks?

Velocirap31
08-29-2011, 06:37 PM
I always found the most difficult thing to do in a dream was to climb stairs. If something was chasing me, it would take several minutes for me to climb a standard set of stairs. Stumbling like crazy, it was intense.

blablabla
08-29-2011, 06:58 PM
i once had a dream were i was playing basketball with girls in lingerie

alwaysunny
08-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Fever dreams are often more vivid and easy to remember. Last longer. Perhaps its the medication sick people are on though. you could always try some nyquil and see what happens....

lol is it even safe to take them even when you're not sick? Also it's not like I can dream whenever I want to..it just happens randomly.

AirGauge23
08-29-2011, 10:09 PM
Try Melatonin.

It supposedly gives you vivider dreams.

LeFraud James
08-29-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

If I don't bust a nut for a couple of days, I need to either rub one out before bed or be forced to clean up a hot, sticky mess the next morning.

I don't know if it's a blessing or an inconvenience. :oldlol:

alwaysunny
08-29-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

If I don't bust a nut for a couple of days, I need to either rub one out before bed or be forced to clean up a hot, sticky mess the next morning.

I don't know if it's a blessing or an inconvenience. :oldlol:

Do you at least remember your dream? If so it's definitely a blessing. If not, it probably wasn't even you who made the mess.

LA_Showtime
08-29-2011, 11:03 PM
I've only had like two wet dreams in my entire life; both times I was raping the same chick. I wonder what that means? :oldlol:

ballup
08-29-2011, 11:06 PM
I've only had like two wet dreams in my entire life; both times I was raping the same chick. I wonder what that means? :oldlol:
True love with a compatible soul mate?

alwaysunny
08-29-2011, 11:17 PM

I don't think I ever had the same girl. Recently the girls coming up were complete strangers I never even met. hmm maybe that explains it :lol

LA_Showtime
08-30-2011, 12:45 AM
True love with a compatible soul mate?

I hope not. She's a ho. She's got a banging body but she's sorta crazy. I actually posted a picture of her in the "Post pictures of Yourself" thread.

Lebron23
08-30-2011, 08:02 AM
3 weeks without M@sturbation = Amazing sex, fantastic orgasm and wet dreams.

LeFraud James
08-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Do you at least remember your dream? If so it's definitely a blessing. If not, it probably wasn't even you who made the mess.

The second that I start emptying my load in my dream, I feel the tingling sensation down below and I'm suddenly awakened.

I remember the dreams very vividly, but it's not like I can just turn my body the other way and reflect on the dream; I have to get up from my bed, go clean up, and then try falling asleep again.

It's just BS because when I'm nailing the chick in my dreams, I know it's not real and I have to either wake myself up before I bust a nut or go through the whole clean-up regimen again. :(

ThaSwagg3r
08-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Nelly feels your pain....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg&ob=av3e

^^^ Btw, Shannon Brown is in the video. :banana: