PDA

View Full Version : EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

Grinder
09-05-2011, 06:28 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2nvayo8.png

[Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuroBasket_2011]

Grinder
09-05-2011, 06:32 PM
This group looks pretty clear cut. Macedonia and Russia just have beat Georgia and Finland respectively to advance while Greece and Slovenia look well poised to make it to the quarters.

Theoo's Daddy
09-05-2011, 06:52 PM
I read somewhere that corey maggette called greece NT to inspire them.

Maga_1
09-05-2011, 07:04 PM
I read somewhere that corey maggette called greece NT to inspire them.

Same "joke" (cause it's not a joke) two times in different threads? I guess nobody liked that "joke".

Maga_1
09-05-2011, 07:06 PM
I think this group it's going to stay in the same way that it is now ..

Greece x Georgia is the key game, and watch out for the finnish they are playing good basketball.

Euroleague
09-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I think this group it's going to stay in the same way that it is now ..

Greece x Georgia is the key game, and watch out for the finnish they are playing good basketball.

Yep. Greece against Georgia is huge. Greece is of course a better team, even this crappy version of the Greek team, but in no way in hell is a win over Georgia any guarantee.

Nero Tulip
09-06-2011, 01:57 AM
What a shit group...

alenleomessi
09-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Macedonia should easily win against Georgia who will play without Pachulia
Slovenia is winnable game too, but i think the key players need to rest

PrimeJohnnyDepp
09-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Hhahahahahhahaha real Slavs showing tainted redneck wannabee toads how it's done. Go Russia.

bletchley
09-06-2011, 10:31 AM
What a shit group...
definitely! all of these teams would be eliminated if they were in group a or group b

Airball Ahead
09-06-2011, 03:56 PM
This truly is a shit group. But I don't complain, we, Finns might be playing for places 1-8 soon :cheers:

The only game where we were hitting our maximum potential was the BiH-game which we won by 30 points. It wouldn't be a miracle if we would manage to beat all three from the group D. :confusedshrug: (Ok, Russia is gonna be a bitch but it's not impossible)

nikosgalis
09-06-2011, 07:02 PM
definitely! all of these teams would be eliminated if they were in group a or group b

:facepalm

bletchley
09-06-2011, 07:06 PM
oh god ,you seriously think that stupid greece team can beat these teams :blah :lol

Maga_1
09-06-2011, 07:33 PM

So, who would beat who between groups?

Euroleague
09-07-2011, 03:34 AM

That is a huge exaggeration.

Euroleague
09-07-2011, 03:37 AM
oh god ,you seriously think that stupid greece team can beat these teams :blah :lol

You are ridiculous.

Greece could easily beat teams like Lithuania, Germany, Turkey. Spain? No. France? Probably not. They could beat any of those other 3. Not saying they would, or would not.

But it would be no different than a 50/50 against Lithuania and Turkey, and Greece could beat Germany with hardly breaking a sweat even.

Slovenia and Russia can beat any team from the other group, including Spain. Again, not saying they would, but they certainly are capable of it.

I don't think Germany is even any better than FYROM.

If you really think that no team from that group can beat any of the teams from the other group, then you are just a complete noob about basketball.

bletchley
09-07-2011, 06:41 AM
You are ridiculous.

Greece could easily beat teams like Lithuania, Germany, Turkey. Spain? No. France? Probably not. They could beat any of those other 3. Not saying they would, or would not.

But it would be no different than a 50/50 against Lithuania and Turkey, and Greece would beat Germany with hardly breaking a sweat even.

Slovenia and Russia can beat any team from the other group, including Spain. Again, not saying they would, but they certainly are capable of it.

If you really think that no team from that group can beat any of the teams from the other group, then you are just a complete noob about basketball.
c'mon , slovenia and russia can beat these ones in quarter finals but it is because of the hardness of the group e , they will be really tired otherwise slovenija and russia would have no chance to reach semi finals
and germany>>macedonia>greece :pimp: at least in this tournament

alenleomessi
09-07-2011, 07:46 AM
You are ridiculous.

But it would be no different than a 50/50 against Lithuania and Turkey, and Greece would beat Germany with hardly breaking a sweat even.

Fear, can you feel it

http://macedoniaonline.eu/images/fod.jpg

alenleomessi
09-07-2011, 07:47 AM
So, who would beat who between groups?
Macedonia will definitely beat Germany, and probably Turkey too

Euroleague
09-07-2011, 08:07 AM
c'mon , slovenia and russia can beat these ones in quarter finals but it is because of the hardness of the group e , they will be really tired otherwise slovenija and russia would have no chance to reach semi finals
and germany>>macedonia>greece :pimp: at least in this tournament

You are completely off your rocker. It's not even worth discussing with you.

bletchley
09-07-2011, 10:38 AM
You are completely off your rocker. It's not even worth discussing with you.
you believe turkey is the worst team in group e , and last year they beat slovenija(u think it is a great team ) 95-68 on quarter finals
a few years ago greece and slovenija were the some of the top teams in europe but now they are no more than an avarage team :violin:

Euroleague
09-07-2011, 10:46 AM
you believe turkey is the worst team in group e , and last year they beat slovenija(u think it is a great team ) 95-68 on quarter finals
a few years ago greece and slovenija were the some of the top teams in europe but now they are no more than an avarage team :violin:

I never said anything about Turkey being the worst team in their group.

Last year does not count. Only American NBA fans count that tournament to have any meaning at all. Turkey was reffed in their favor by 80/20 in every game except the final.

For god's sake, the refs took away a 3 point shot at halftime in their game against Greece after spending about 5 minutes reviewing it on video. This aired lived on TV and there was like 2-3 seconds on the clock when the ball went in the net.

They showed it on TV for minutes on end over and over as the refs kept staring at the replay..............then they just waived off the basket all of a sudden and said it was no good.

The refs stood there and watched Tunceri step out of bounds in the game against Serbia at the end.........stood there and watched it, looked down, almost even motioned to it, from the replay the ref clearly looked right at it and reacted by his expression, then they just stood there and never blew the whistle and counted a made basket for Turkey to advance.

Even after it was reviewed by the FIBA officials at the tournament they said that he did not step out of bounds and Serbia was just making up nonsense complaints...........

That whole freaking tournament was a complete joke. USA and Turkey were literally hand delivered to the final by the refs.

They even switched the brackets right before the tournament to ensure a match up in the final. Anyone that takes any result of that tournament last year for Turkey seriously is totally freaking delusional.

bletchley
09-07-2011, 10:49 AM
I never said anything about Turkey being the worst team in their group.

Last year does not count. Only American NBA fans count that tournament to have any meaning at all. Turkey was reffed in their favor by 80/20 in every game except the final.

For god's sake, the refs took away a 3 point shot at halftime in their game against Greece after spending about 5 minutes reviewing it on video. This aired lived on TV and there was like 2-3 seconds on the clock when the ball went in the net.

They showed it on TV for minutes on end over and over as the refs kept staring at the replay..............then they just waived off the basket all of a sudden and said it was no good.

The refs stood there and watched Tunceri step out of bounds in the game against Serbia at the end.........stood there and watched it, looked down, almost even motioned to it, from the replay the ref clearly looked right at it and reacted by his expression, then they just stood there and never blew the whistle and counted a made basket for Turkey to advance.

Even after it was reviewed by the FIBA officials at the tournament they said that he did not step out of bounds and Serbia was just making up nonsense complaints...........

That whole freaking tournament was a complete joke. USA and Turkey were literally hand delivered to the final by the refs.

They even switched the brackets right before the tournament to ensure a match up in the final. Anyone that takes any result of that tournament last year for Turkey seriously is totally freaking delusional.
yeah yeah everyone knows about the serbia game,refs obviously raped that game , but nothing was wrong with that slovenija or the other games believe me ;)

Euroleague
09-07-2011, 10:54 AM
yeah yeah everyone knows about the serbia game,refs obviously raped that game , but nothing was wrong with that slovenija or the other games believe me ;)

Turkey was given 80/20 reffing in every game they played except the final. You are completely kidding yourself if you think anything different. The refs were on a mission to help them in every game.

Even at the group stage the games against Puerto Rico and Greece were blatantly rigged by the refs.

Airball Ahead
09-07-2011, 11:57 AM
1. Greece 4-1
2. Finland 3-2 (yes, they will shock Russia and Slovenia)
3. Russia 3-2
4. Slovenia 2-3
---------------
5. Fyrom 2-3 (yes, they will choke)
6. Georgia 1-4

alenleomessi
09-07-2011, 12:21 PM
1. Greece 4-1
2. Finland 3-2 (yes, they will shock Russia and Slovenia)
3. Russia 3-2
4. Slovenia 2-3
---------------
5. Fyrom 2-3 (yes, they will choke)
6. Georgia 1-4
damn another euroleague account ? :roll:

Grinder
09-07-2011, 12:23 PM

Nah man, it's a Finnish poster (I think, lol). That team is really fun to watch.

Airball Ahead
09-07-2011, 01:27 PM

I'm glad to see people still don't respect Finland, it makes the victories taste even better :cheers: organized defense, organized offense, organized basketball. With good coaching, even a Legadue&Finnish league skill-leveled team can succeed in EuroBasket.

Grinder
09-07-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm glad to see people still don't respect Finland, it makes the victories taste even better :cheers: organized defense, organized offense, organized basketball. With good coaching, even a Legadue&Finnish league skill-leveled team can succeed in EuroBasket.

Don't forget great 3 point shooting.

Sasu Salin and Koivisto have impressed me with their shooting

Airball Ahead
09-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Don't forget great 3 point shooting.

Sasu Salin and Koivisto have impressed me with their shooting

Yup.

Finns haven't had a _GREAT_ shooting night here yet, though. During the last few years, Finland has been able to defeat many world class teams: France, Serbia, Italy etc. during these matches we shot like 50-60% beyond the arc. So there is more to come. :bowdown:

Euroleague
09-07-2011, 01:39 PM

Legadue is not a bad league though. Most people don't realize it, but the second divisions in Italy, Greece, Spain are stronger than the first divisions in several of the other European leagues.

I mean, for example, in Greece teams that are near at the bottom of the first division, can make the top 16 of Eurocup (Panellinios), and those same teams in that general level (8-12 place of Greek first division) are often beaten by second division clubs during the Greek cup. Hell, even mid level first division clubs get beat by second division clubs in Greek Cup.

And, the disparity in Legadue might even be less than from the two divisions in Greece. Of course there is no Milano or Siena, no teams like that in Legadue, but nonetheless, there are good teams and players there.

Grinder
09-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Pachulia was their leading scorer before he got injured and only averaged 4 rebounds per game. To say don't lose much on offense is absurd. Shermadini has 0 points and is doing nothing defensively. To say they don't lose much without him is absurd.

The only reason they're staying close is Sanikidze's great play. Macedonia looks lost on offense when McCalebb isn't on the floor and Antic is playing way too many minutes. He hasn't come out of the game once yet.

alenleomessi
09-08-2011, 09:25 AM
i cant believe ilievski is playing 39 min. a game :facepalm

Airball Ahead
09-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Bo belongs to the NBA. That dude is too quick for European courts :eek:

alenleomessi
09-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Boooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grinder
09-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Bo McCalebb with the game winner! 27 out of Macedonia's 65 points. He was unstoppable out there. An MLE player in the NBA at least. McCalebb is probably becoming a Macedonian superstar right now.

Antic almost chucked Macedonia out of the game. :lol

PTB Fan
09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Macedonia won again!!!!!

Airball Ahead
09-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Still not a fan of the Fyrom team as Bo is a bought player. But gratz anyway :cheers: I love the spirit and soul the Macedonian fans show in the crowd, forums and in Facebook (FIBA, Fiba Europe groups etc.) I see basketball has hit ur nation like a storm

Kargo
09-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Still not a fan of the Fyrom team as Bo is a bought player. But gratz anyway :cheers: I love the spirit and soul the Macedonian fans show in the crowd, forums and in Facebook (FIBA, Fiba Europe groups etc.) I see basketball has hit ur nation like a storm

Not really...we're crazy about all our national teams but we terribly lack quality and results so have to satisfy ourselves by watching and cheering our handball teams.

This is the first time a major sport team has played at a big stage and actually competed like this.

There were over 50,000 people at our main square watching the European Handball Champions league final in 2002...mind you,the team was female.That should all but say about our fanaticism for our teams.If by some miracle we make it to the final there would be a national holiday instantly recognized and we would probably make Bo our president.:oldlol:

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Greece is dominating Slovenia

alenleomessi
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Greece is dominating Slovenia
no one gives a fu*k about hellass its all about Macedonia in this thread :pimp:

Euroleague
09-08-2011, 02:44 PM

FYROM better damn well hope that if Greece and them both lose at the quarterfinal that FYROM does not get Greece for the Olympic qualification round game.

Because if that happens FYROM is going to have a big disappointment.

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 02:44 PM

Macedonia is a part of Greece. Nobody cares about Monkeydonia except monkey-donians...

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Admins please moderate... (and ban the provocators)

The forum is about basketball not provocations!

RRR3
09-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Macedonia is a part of Greece. Nobody cares about Monkeydonia except monkey-donians...
http://i54.tinypic.com/a1mzw3.jpg

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 06:49 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3hZR1fcguak/TfS5FvFYamI/AAAAAAAAAlU/Ef7GPyUHngU/s1600/z5.jpg

bletchley
09-08-2011, 07:42 PM
the first message is
and the second one

Admins please moderate... (and ban the provocators)

The forum is about basketball not provocations!

such a moron

RRR3
09-08-2011, 07:45 PM
the first message is
and the second one

such a moron
Even funnier, his location says Greek Macedonia....

Grinder
09-08-2011, 07:48 PM

Must be a borough of Arkansas.

RRR3
09-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Must be a borough of Arkansas.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
09-08-2011, 07:55 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/aajins.jpg

Euroleague
09-08-2011, 08:28 PM

Macedonia is part of Greece idiot.

Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia is located north of Macedonia.

So what his location says is correct. Because "Macedonia" is indeed located within Greece.

RRR3
09-08-2011, 09:02 PM

So what his location says is correct. Because "Macedonia" is indeed located within Greece.
Macdeonia is an independent country, you idiot. http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/19318/macedonia-s-independence-day-september-8.html
And he was the one insulting Macedonia and defending Greece, which if Macedonia is where he lives is highly ironic.

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Macdeonia is an independent country, you idiot. http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/19318/macedonia-s-independence-day-september-8.html
And he was the one insulting Macedonia and defending Greece, which if Macedonia is where he lives is highly ironic.

You are so uneducated I bet you can not even find France on the map...

"Macedonia (/ˌm

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 10:09 PM
the first message is
and the second one

such a moron

You suffer from reading comprehension problems you idiot?

RRR3
09-08-2011, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=nikosgalis]You are so uneducated I bet you can not even find France on the map...

"Macedonia (/ˌm

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Τι εί ναι τού τοι ρε; Μι λάμε για με γάλους βλά κες!

(τα κε νά τα αφήν ω για ευνό ητους λό γους!)

nikosgalis
09-08-2011, 10:15 PM
listen euroleague stop denying macedonia their independence.

Wow we've got a diplomat here :facepalm

Grinder
09-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Why do you use multiple accounts to post?

At least make it less obvious :lol

nikosgalis
09-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Why do you use multiple accounts to post?

At least make it less obvious :lol

Why do you keep saying that? Is it because YOU use multiple accounts?

From the first day I posted here (a few days ago) some idiots keep saying that I am "Euroleague" and I have multiple accounts. If you think that this is the case do contact the admin. Otherwise be quite and shut u_p!

PTB Fan
09-09-2011, 08:36 AM

That's false claim...

Macedonia is an independent country. It's correct name is Republic of Macedonia, as the country's independence day is the 8th of September. There is part of Greece which is called "Macedonia" but that's clearly a way to suck their north neighbors.

Over 100 countries officially have acknowledged the name "Republic of Macedonia" where's FYROM is used in official matters (because Greeks will never accept the truth) and by Greece only.

There was once a big Macedonian country. Because they weren't a force in the beginning of the 20th century, Greece stole huge part of the country and have continued their anti Macedonian politics since the 30's.

That's pathetic, considering the fact that in old Greece, they considered Macedonians barbarians. They keep their politics going though since the 30's even to this day. That's the main reason why this problem has yet to be solved.

Outside of this crappy problem, the relations between the two countries are beyond great. Macedonians often go on summer vacations there, wheres the majority of Greeks come in winter to sky on the beautiful mountains and have invest in the country.

Actually, Macedonia agreed to a name change in 08 to Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) but the Greeks waste a huge historically chance to seal this thing like they did in the 90's, when they denied the existence of the country.

But now, there is will from both sides to get a deal. And Macedonians deeply inside know that without a change of the name, thousands of years old, they cannot continue further development as they're behind, poor and most go in foreign countries to make some money.

winwin
09-09-2011, 08:42 AM
it is so obvious ... and you're too stupid to realize
so stop it lakas just stop Mr. 20 posts

Airball Ahead
09-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Seriously.. stop this Greek Macedonia/FYR Macedonia thing. Nobody outside that region gives a ****. When people from "the outside" talk about Macedonia, they mean the (Former Yugoslavian) Republic of Macedonia, not the parts of Greece. Don't get pissed if someone makes that mistake, they might not even know a Greek part called Macedonia exists.

**** the politics, enjoy the basketball :cheers:

Droid101
09-09-2011, 11:54 AM
That's false claim...

Macedonia is an independent country. It's correct name is Republic of Macedonia, as the country's independence day is the 8th of September. There is part of Greece which is called "Macedonia" but that's clearly a way to suck their north neighbors.

Over 100 countries officially have acknowledged the name "Republic of Macedonia" where's FYROM is used in official matters (because Greeks will never accept the truth) and by Greece only.

There was once a big Macedonian country. Because they weren't a force in the beginning of the 20th century, Greece stole huge part of the country and have continued their anti Macedonian politics since the 30's.

That's pathetic, considering the fact that in old Greece, they considered Macedonians barbarians. They keep their politics going though since the 30's even to this day. That's the main reason why this problem has yet to be solved.

Outside of this crappy problem, the relations between the two countries are beyond great. Macedonians often go on summer vacations there, wheres the majority of Greeks come in winter to sky on the beautiful mountains and have invest in the country.

Actually, Macedonia agreed to a name change in 08 to Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) but the Greeks waste a huge historically chance to seal this thing like they did in the 90's, when they denied the existence of the country.

But now, there is will from both sides to get a deal. And Macedonians deeply inside know that without a change of the name, thousands of years old, they cannot continue further development as they're behind, poor and most go in foreign countries to make some money.
Holy shit, Lakas getting pwnd at basketball AND geography.

alenleomessi
09-09-2011, 03:02 PM
http://forum.kajgana.com/attachments/bole-jpg.33829

crazy macedonians :roll:

Euroleague
09-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Why do you keep saying that? Is it because YOU use multiple accounts?

From the first day I posted here (a few days ago) some idiots keep saying that I am "Euroleague" and I have multiple accounts. If you think that this is the case do contact the admin. Otherwise be quite and shut u_p!

I told you before, this Grinder guy is an enormous troll and jerk and he hates Greek people. Just ignore him. He is a total joke.

Euroleague
09-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Holy shit, Lakas getting pwnd at basketball AND geography.

Why don't you go edit Wikipedia since that website is apparently wrong then according to you and him. PLEASE DO IT. Fix it then if you think he is right. Or shut the hell up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(Greece)

Macedonia (/ˌm

Droid101
09-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Why don't you go edit Wikipedia since that website is apparently wrong then according to you and him. PLEASE DO IT. Fix it then if you think he is right. Or shut the hell up.
LOL, pwnd by your own link.

If you go to Wikipedia and search merely for "Macedonia" guess what is first in the list (and proving the above poster correct that Macedonia, when said alone, is usually referring to that country):

Republic of Macedonia, a modern country in southeastern Europe
Macedonia (Greece), a region of Greece
Macedonia (region), a wider geographical and historical region covering both of the above, as well as parts of Bulgaria, Albania, and Serbia
:roll:

If people keep up this bull shit then the site owner will have to be sent a complaint about it.
Please bother the admins. You'll more likely get banned when you bring attention to your silliness.

Euroleague
09-09-2011, 06:50 PM
LOL, pwnd by your own link.

If you go to Wikipedia and search merely for "Macedonia" guess what is first in the list (and proving the above poster correct that Macedonia, when said alone, is usually referring to that country):

:roll:

Please bother the admins. You'll more likely get banned when you bring attention to your silliness.

Fine. I am sending a complaint about you. You are going over the line. This is a basketball forum. NOT a forum to post some sort of absurd and ridiculous political agenda.

tommy3
09-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Fine. I am sending a complaint about you. You are going over the line. This is a basketball forum. NOT a forum to post some sort of absurd and ridiculous political agenda.
Actually, you're the one putting up these links while no one else cares about anything else except celebrating their national team's victories, and discussing about the tournament.

Jon_Koncak
09-10-2011, 11:51 AM
39-31 for FYROM in half time.So Grinder you insist Erazem Lorbek is ready to be a starter for Spurs?:lol

Grinder
09-10-2011, 11:59 AM
39-31 for FYROM in half time.So Grinder you insist Erazem Lorbek is ready to be a starter for Spurs?:lol

Where'd I say he would start? Oh yeah, you're talking out of your ass again.

He's better than Matt Bonner and 6'7" DeJuan Blair.

Who's the leading scorer for Slovenia in this tourney?

alenleomessi
09-10-2011, 12:18 PM
finally a good game for ilievski

tommy3
09-10-2011, 12:49 PM
You couldn't even notice Lorbek playing today. Awful performance. I expected more from the Slovenians.

PTB Fan
09-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Macedonia won!

R.I.P.
09-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Germany beat Macedonia twice in preparation games and Germany will likely finish last in their group, while Macedonia finishes 2nd out of all 12 teams in the other section. Such BS. :facepalm

Euroleague
09-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Germany beat Macedonia twice in preparation games and Germany will likely finish last in their group, while Macedonia finishes 2nd out of all 12 teams in the other section. Such BS. :facepalm

Greece beat Germany in preparation games and lost to FYROM in the group stage. What is your point?

The preparation games are totally meaningless. The USA is the only team in the world that takes them as serious competitions.

Jan95
09-10-2011, 02:00 PM
You couldn't even notice Lorbek playing today. Awful performance. I expected more from the Slovenians.
So did I...

alenleomessi
09-10-2011, 02:26 PM
so if macedonia wins against russia they will likely play germany, turkey or serbia, if they lose they will play lithuania

Grinder
09-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Russia dominates the Greek Americans 83-67 to get to an undefeated 6-0. Mozgov lead Russia with 19 and Koufos lead the Greek Americans with 15.

Russia is beasting with only one center....Sasha Kaun on this team would have helped so much

PTB Fan
09-10-2011, 06:42 PM
The European Championships are getting more interesting now...

Few days ago, Spain blew Serbia out easily...

alenleomessi
09-11-2011, 05:09 AM
damn gechevski injured again this time his arm, will probably miss the 1/4 finals :ohwell:

Euroleague
09-11-2011, 07:37 AM
damn gechevski injured again this time his arm, will probably miss the 1/4 finals :ohwell:

Good luck with that guarantee you made that FYROM fake "Macedonia" will make the Olympics.

Keep talking all your endless crap here jerk.

alenleomessi
09-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Good luck with that guarantee you made that FYROM fake "Macedonia" will make the Olympics.

Keep talking all your endless crap here jerk.
u just show how pathetic and miserable u are

Euroleague
09-11-2011, 08:04 AM
u just show how pathetic and miserable u are

What was that? The guy that keeps taunting and insulting Greek players, calling them "the American Greeks" and that keeps taunting Greece and its people and players by saying they are "not Greek", but just "Americans"......

what what what?

Is the racist POS scum boy mad when someone treats him the same way he treats others?

RRR3
09-11-2011, 08:06 AM
What was that? The guy that keeps taunting and insulting Greek players, calling them "the American Greeks" and that keeps taunting Greece and its people and players by saying they are "not Greek", but just "Americans"......

what what what?

Is the racist POS scum boy mad when someone treats him the same way he treats others?
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/31147/1169505-failed_troll_super.jpg

alenleomessi
09-11-2011, 08:14 AM

what what what?

how about u show ONE post where i called someone greek american ... im waiting...
just shows how insecure and pathetic u are

i dont give a fu*k about greeks, greek americans or your whole f*cked up g*y nation

i care about my country and post about it only, and our success in this eurobasket

so gtfo loser

Euroleague
09-11-2011, 08:37 AM
how about u show ONE post where i called someone greek american ... im waiting...
just shows how insecure and pathetic u are

i dont give a fu*k about greeks, greek americans or your whole f*cked up g*y nation

i care about my country and post about it only, and our success in this eurobasket

so gtfo loser

Oh yeah..............you really are a patriot there.

Macedonia is located in Greece.

pegasus
09-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Oh yeah..............you really are a patriot there.

Macedonia is located in Greece.

And you're located in ****ing Arkansas! So just STFU already!

Jan95
09-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Euroleague, how do you feel, when Greek people live just by money from European Union?

Euroleague
09-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Euroleague, how do you feel, when Greek people live just by money from European Union?

How do Americans feel when they live strictly by money from China?

Locked_Up_Tonight
09-11-2011, 10:49 AM

Ask yourself that question.

Jan95
09-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Greece has got billions of money, for what? Nothing...
Americans at least earn that money!

LBJDWADE63
09-11-2011, 11:43 AM
i feel bad for greek people. They don't even have money to eat:lol That's how poor of a country greece is.

Euroleague
09-11-2011, 11:50 AM
i feel bad for greek people. They don't even have money to eat:lol That's how poor of a country greece is.

Americans are much poorer.

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Americans are much poorer.
How does it feel to get shitted on by the great American scrub Bo McCaleb? If I were Greek I would feel humiliated, it's even worse than if 2 time Euroleague MVP Anthony Parker shitted on my team, because Bo McCaleb wasn't even good enough for a D1 school

Euroleague
09-11-2011, 01:30 PM
How does it feel to get shitted on by the great American scrub Bo McCaleb? If I were Greek I would feel humiliated, it's even worse than if 2 time Euroleague MVP Anthony Parker shitted on my team, because Bo McCaleb wasn't even good enough for a D1 school

Serbia, Puerto Rico, Spain, Argentina, Greece, Lithuania - they all beat Team USA's "NBA superstars".

I'm guessing it felt a whole lot less worse than those pathetic losses of Team USA did for most Americans.

Airball Ahead
09-11-2011, 02:56 PM
What the **** is going on in this thread?

Stop it:no:

boozehound
09-11-2011, 03:07 PM
can we get the obnoxious troll out of here?

Kaman is looking awesome today

nikosgalis
09-11-2011, 10:09 PM

Honestly... How can you guys be so dumb???

Some primitive x-communists came out of their caves and are here to give lessons (but God don't ask them to comprehend something more complex that the addition of two units....)

nikosgalis
09-11-2011, 10:16 PM

Affluence talks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM

The US of A is the perfect country for the super-rich. But what about the bottom half??? Poverty and inequality... (enjoy)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Gini_Coefficient_World_CIA_Report_2009.png

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 06:13 AM
any news whether russia will rest mozgov and kirilenko ?

Laimbeer_Rodman
09-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Why would they?
Both Macedonia and Russia want Serbia in 1/4

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 10:59 AM
can we get the obnoxious troll out of here?

Kaman is looking awesome today
kaman for monroe?:D

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Why would they?
Both Macedonia and Russia want Serbia in 1/4
still it would be way more awesome if its serbia-macedonia and lithuania-russia

Jan95
09-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Honestly... How can you guys be so dumb???

Some primitive x-communists came out of their caves and are here to give lessons (but God don't ask them to comprehend something more complex that the addition of two units....)
Oh I am sorry, that your primitive "democratic" country block neighbour contry because of its name...
And communism is dead for 20 years and our country is more advance than yours.

Grinder
09-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Russia had some good success against Lithuania in friendlies, obviously it'll be much harder this time around, but I don't think they're worried either way. Serbia might end being a tougher matchup for Russia because of their bigs.

It'll be nice to actually root for Greece again. :lol

Jan95
09-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Russia had some good success against Lithuania in friendlies, obviously it'll be much harder this time around, but I don't think they're worried either way. Serbia might end being a tougher matchup for Russia because of their bigs.

It'll be nice to actually root for Greece again. :lol
Whats wrong with you man ? :lol

Grinder
09-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Whats wrong with you man ? :lol

lol what?

Good play from Georgia in the first quarter. Pretty meaningless game

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 12:42 PM
russia will definitely beat whoever they play in the 1/4 finals

Laimbeer_Rodman
09-12-2011, 12:43 PM
I agree

Hm

jamal99
09-12-2011, 12:54 PM
I don't share your opinion.

They looked better than they really are because of weak opponents. I event hink that they will lose to whoever they play in 1/4, heck, they might even lose to Macedonia tonight...

Clutch
09-12-2011, 01:45 PM
I agree.

Sakkreth
09-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Watching this game I don't care anymore who we get, how those teams fight for 1st and second spot in the group ? :wtf:

jamal99
09-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Watching this game I don't care anymore who we get, how those teams fight for 1st and second spot in the group ? :wtf:
Me neither.
Teams from our group shouldn't be afraid of any team from this group...

Jan95
09-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Monya:rockon: :rockon:

alenleomessi
wow lol omg wtf

jamal99
Monya:rockon: :rockon:
What a lucky shot lol

Sakkreth
09-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Monya with crazy game winner.

AK47 with double double 2points 2rebounds :bowdown:

Grinder
09-12-2011, 03:42 PM
What a shot by Monia! 2nd game winning buzzer beater in this tourney for him.

Don't think Macedonia can upset Lithuania.

tommy3
09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
I don't think that it was intended to go off the backboard -.-

Sakkreth
09-12-2011, 03:44 PM
What a shot by Monia! 2nd game winning buzzer beater in this tourney for him.

Don't think Macedonia can upset Lithuania.

Not many thought that they could upset Russia aswell which didn't happened just a mater of luck. Russia sucked today though.

Grinder
09-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Alexey Shved was awesome in that game.

Not many thought that they could upset Russia aswell which didn't happened just a mater of luck. Russia sucked today though.

While not nearly as good defensively, Lithuania is way better offensively than Russia and I think they're way worse of a matchup for Macedonia. One of their best players, Gechevski, is probably out for the rest of the tournament and that pretty much leaves Samardziski, who himself is very mediocre, as their lone true center. I don't see how they can stop the Saras-Jonas pick and roll.

tommy3
09-12-2011, 03:47 PM
We kept Kirilenko to 2 points. It might be just a bad day for him, but I think that the Stojanovski brothers did a good job defending him.

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 03:56 PM
lithuanians wont score more than 80 on us like they do on everyone

jamal99
09-12-2011, 04:03 PM
I hope we meet in the finals :cheers:

Sakkreth
09-12-2011, 04:09 PM

Like Macedonia can score 80.

tommy3
09-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Let's not act like Lithuania will defend McCalebb as well as Russia defended him today though.

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 04:16 PM
they dont need to

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 04:18 PM
I hope we meet in the finals :cheers:
doubt it but u never know.. balkan power :cheers:
either that or spain-france final
cant stand the lithuanians and i just started to dislike the russians too... i dont even count the greeks

tommy3
09-12-2011, 04:25 PM
cant stand the lithuanians and i just started to dislike the russians too... i dont even count the greeks
lololololo hater.
I like everyone. I don't care who wins if it's not my country. Just enjoy the basketball. The Lithuanians are fun to watch IMO.

Sakkreth
09-12-2011, 04:34 PM

You can't stand Lithuania, because we play team basketball ? We play fast paced basketball ? Our country loves basketball ? Our team wins to much for such small country ?
Probably you just don't like me. :lol

alenleomessi
09-12-2011, 05:12 PM
You can't stand Lithuania, because we play team basketball ? We play fast paced basketball ? Our country loves basketball ? Our team wins to much for such small country ?
i just dont like anything lithuanian ... no reason though

chains5000
09-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Is it true the team's jerseys can't be bought anywhere?

Sakkreth
09-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Is it true the team's jerseys can't be bought anywhere?

It's true. You can't get original team jerseys.

chains5000
09-13-2011, 10:09 AM
It's true. You can't get original team jerseys.
Any reason behind this?

Sakkreth
09-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Any reason behind this?

I don't know reasons, maybe it's due to sponsor logo.