PDA

View Full Version : The "Argentina National Basketball Team" Should Be Forced To Play In EuroBasket

Euroleague
09-11-2011, 02:21 PM
These are the European birth right nationalities of members of the "Argentine" national team:

Ruben Wolkowyski = Polish birth national

Federico Kammerichs = German birth national

Walter Hermmann = German birth national

Carlos Delfino = Italian birth national

Manu Ginobili = Italian birth national

Pepe Sanchez = Spanish birth national

Paolo Quinteros = Italian birth national

Roman Gonzalez = Italian birth national

Pablo Prigioni = Italian birth national

Luis Scola = Italian birth national

Oscar Furlong = Irish birth national

Marcelo Nicola = Italian birth national

Daniel Farabelo = Italian birth national

Ernesto Michel = German birth national

Fabricio Oberto = Italian birth national

Hugo Sconochini = Italian birth national

Alejando Montecchia = Italian birth national

Lucas Victoriano = Spanish birth national

Andres Nocioni = Italian birth national

Leandro Palladino = Italian birth national

Antonio Porta = Italian birth national

Juan Pedro Gutierrez = Spanish birth national

Hernan Jasen = Italian birth national

They are a joke being allowed to play in FIBA Americas with so many Nazi defector descendants being on their national team.

GreatGreg
09-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Shut up, ******. You're a troll and no one cares about what you have to say.

RRR3
09-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Euroleague some questions for you....

If Spanoulis was given a starting job in the NBA, what would his numbers be?
Conversely, what would Kevin Durant average in the Euroleague?
Chris Paul?
LeBron James?
Prime Kobe Bryant?
Deron Williams?
Prime Tim Duncan?
Prime Kevin Garnett?
Prime Shaq?
Dwight Howard?
Prime Michael Jordan?
Prime Tracy McGrady?
Dwyane Wade?
Carmelo Anthony?
Amar'e Stoudemire?

Jan95
09-11-2011, 02:30 PM
These are the European birth right nationalities of members of the "Argentine" national team:

Ruben Wolkowyski = Polish birth national

Federico Kammerichs = German birth national

Walter Hermmann = German birth national

Carlos Delfino = Italian birth national

Manu Ginobili = Italian birth national

Pepe Sanchez = Spanish birth national

Paolo Quinteros = Italian birth national

Roman Gonzalez = Italian birth national

Pablo Prigioni = Italian birth national

Luis Scola = Italian birth national

Oscar Furlong = Irish birth national

Marcelo Nicola = Italian birth national

Daniel Farabelo = Italian birth national

Ernesto Michel = German birth national

Fabricio Oberto = Italian birth national

Hugo Sconochini = Italian birth national

Alejando Montecchia = Italian birth national

Lucas Victoriano = Spanish birth national

Andres Nocioni = Italian birth national

Leandro Palladino = Italian birth national

Antonio Porta = Italian birth national

Juan Pedro Gutierrez = Spanish birth national

Hernan Jasen = Italian birth national

They are a joke being allowed to play in FIBA Americas with so many Nazi defector descendants being on their national team.
Carlos Delfino - Born in Santa Fe, Argentina... I just had to look up for one player to reject your lies, so whats the point?

chains5000
09-11-2011, 02:30 PM
:facepalm

LJJ
09-11-2011, 02:31 PM
All of those players were born and raised in Argentina.

Unlike the Greek team, where the best players are born and raised in the USA and can't even speak or read Greek.

GreatGreg
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
All of those players were born and raised in Argentina.

Unlike the Greek team, where the best players are born and raised in the USA and can't even speak or read Greek.
He called me a racist yesterday for calling Calathes American. Can you believe that? :roll:

artificial
09-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Care to explain the term "____ birth national"? Because those players (maybe without an exception or two) were born and raised in Argentina.

If you are talking about their european roots, then that applies to any team in America I guess.

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Where were they all born and where did they learn to play basketball, son?

lol how would any European team deal with the allmighty Scola, letalone the combination of Ginobili and Scola:roll: :roll: :roll:

They would win every single game over European opposition by about 30 points, you don't want Argentina in Eurobasket, Euroleague it would destroy you

chains5000
09-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Where were they all born and where did they learn to play basketball, son?

lol how would any European team deal with the allmighty Scola, letalone the combination of Ginobili and Scola:roll: :roll: :roll:

They would win every single game over European opposition by about 30 points, you don't want Argentina in Eurobasket, Euroleague it would destroy you
Actually, you could say Scola made himself what he is now in Spain, as he got to Vitoria when he was only 18.
As for Argentina winning easily in Eurobasket, yeah, sure... It's not like they've never lost to Spain, right?

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Actually, you could say Scola made himself what he is now in Spain, as he got to Vitoria when he was only 18.
As for Argentina winning easily in Eurobasket, yeah, sure... It's not like they've never lost to Spain, right?
Lol do you think Scola started playing ball at 18?

You can't say he made himself in Spain, he made himself in Argentina and then developed his skills further in Spain.

Stop trying to claim Scola as a product of Spanish basketball, he is a product of American basketball who played in Spain.

chains5000
09-11-2011, 03:37 PM

You can't say he made himself in Spain, he made himself in Argentina and then developed his skills further in Spain.

Stop trying to claim Scola as a product of Spanish basketball, he is a product of American basketball who played in Spain.
He was really raw when he came here, that's why he didn't play for Tau right away. Too bad you were too young to watch.

spursrule
09-11-2011, 03:42 PM
all the Argentines on the team were born and raised in Argentina. Some have dual citizenship in European countries because of their heritage and when they played in Europe. Their families have lived in Argentina for at least 2-3 generations.:no:

Psileas
09-11-2011, 03:42 PM
So, most Argentinos are of European descent? Wow, I'm shocked, I thought they and their ancestors were all native Americans, descendants of the Incas. :rolleyes: Don't tell me now that most Americans are not native Americans, either.

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 03:45 PM
He was really raw when he came here, that's why he didn't play for Tau right away. Too bad you were too young to watch.
Again, stop trying to claim Scola as a product of Spanish basketball, you have career second option Pau Gasol as your nation's crowning achievement, be happy with it:lol

chains5000
09-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Again, stop trying to claim Scola as a product of Spanish basketball, you have career second option Pau Gasol as your nation's crowning achievement, be happy with it:lol
Your trolling has become really weak lately. Any problem at home bothering you?

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 03:55 PM
He started playing at age 15, if you think he developed a lot in 3 years playing for a marginal team in Argentina .. you clearly wrong.
He didn't even make TAU team when he came, he was on loan :lol

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Your trolling has become really weak lately. Any problem at home bothering you?
Is Bo McCaleb a product of Turkish and Serbian basketball because he played most of his pro career in those countries or is he a product of America where he learned the game and grew up?

Ok so Bo McCaleb is a product of Turkish basketball like Scola is a product of Spanish basketball and Anthony Parker is a product of Israeli basketball:facepalm

I understand your schtick now sport, everything I say you just try to argue it, even when you are obviously wrong, because you have some weird fascination with me and are one of those obnoxious arguing types.

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Is Bo McCaleb a product of Turkish and Serbian basketball because he played most of his pro career in those countries or is he a product of America where he learned the game and grew up?

Ok so Bo McCaleb is a product of Turkish basketball like Scola is a product of Spanish basketball and Anthony Parker is a product of Israeli basketball:facepalm

I understand your schtick now sport, everything I say you just try to argue it, even when you are obviously wrong, because you have some weird fascination with me and are one of those obnoxious arguing types.

Scola played 3 years in Argentina and 10 years in Spain.
Bo McCaleb played 10 years in US and 1 in Turkey, 1 in Serbia and 1 in Italy.

Sorry

chains5000
09-11-2011, 04:09 PM

Sorry
I think you may have some of fascination towards Bruinlove, considering you're arguing with him even when you're clearly wrong.:rolleyes:

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:10 PM
I think you may have some of fascination towards Bruinlove, considering you're arguing with him even when you're clearly wrong.:rolleyes:

i'm wrong?

LJJ
09-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Where do you guys get that Scola only played 3 years in Argentina? Like, he started playing basketball at 15 years old or something?

chains5000
09-11-2011, 04:13 PM
i'm wrong?
Only in his mind.

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Where do you guys get that Scola only played 3 years in Argentina? Like, he started playing basketball at 15 years old or something?

yes he did.

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 04:14 PM

Sorry
Yes but he had American athleticism and American determination and desire to win at all costs he got from growing up and learning fundamentals in AMERICA (that's right folks south america is america too)

If he had grown up in spain he would have probably become a mentally fragile headcase like the rest of that countries basketball talent IE Calderon, Pau Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Garbajosa, Rudy Fernandez etc etc

He is a product of American basketball who happened to play in Spain, if he was born and raised Spanish he probably have been a low determination headcase like most of the Spanish national team.

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Only in his mind.

ooh ok, you got me. I thought you were saying that i was wrong, i was checking my facts :lol

chains5000
09-11-2011, 04:15 PM
He started at 15 as a pro, then he came to Spain at 18, signed by TAU, but spent some years in the 2nd division, the same as Splitter.

chains5000
09-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Yes but he had American athleticism and American determination.
:roll:

Chicago Ted

You make no sense and are the only poster here as bad as Euroleage.

Maga_1
Yes but he had American athleticism and American determination and desire to win at all costs he got from growing up and learning fundamentals in AMERICA (that's right folks south america is america too)

If he had grown up in spain he would have probably become a mentally fragile headcase like the rest of that countries basketball talent IE Calderon, Pau Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Garbajosa, Rudy Fernandez etc etc

He is a product of American basketball who happened to play in Spain, if he was born and raised Spanish he probably have been a low determination headcase like most of the Spanish national team.

pretty athletic guy, just saying. :oldlol:
i can't argue against this "statement", it's too dumb :roll:

Nick Young
He started at 15 as a pro, then he came to Spain at 18, signed by TAU, but spent some years in the 2nd division, the same as Splitter.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
He never played ball before he was a pro right?:hammerhead:

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:17 PM

I think he started playing at 15, but not as a pro .. i think.

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 04:19 PM
pretty athletic guy, just saying. :oldlol:
i can't argue against this "statement", it's too dumb :roll:
compared to a European basketball player like say Garbajosa, Bargnani, Calderon, Sognalia, etc etc he is an elite athlete.

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:22 PM
compared to a European basketball player like say Garbajosa, Bargnani, Calderon, Sognalia, etc etc he is an elite athlete.

are you kiding me right ! i give you the benefit of doubt with Garbajosa, just him :oldlol:

chains5000
09-11-2011, 04:24 PM
are you kiding me right ! i give you the benefit of doubt with Garbajosa, just him :oldlol:
I wonder if Bruinlove even watches games

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:26 PM
I wonder if Bruinlove even watches games

no, he's just partying and doing m

chains5000
09-11-2011, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Maga_1]no, he's just partying and doing m

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=Maga_1]no, he's just partying and doing m

chains5000
09-11-2011, 04:32 PM
i dont have alot of money or a car, dawg u sound mad jealous though, why?
Finally, u mad responses... weak

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:40 PM

sorry i'm mad.
i'm going to just leave my pc and hit my head on the wall and pray to don't be mad anymore with master Bruinlove :(

Chicago Ted
09-11-2011, 04:43 PM
At least you have a lot of swag.

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 04:47 PM
At least you have a lot of swag.

Nick Young
09-11-2011, 04:54 PM
why are the two Iberians going on some estrogen fueled menstrual rage against me tonight?:confusedshrug: Did the frijole supply run out?

Chicago Ted
09-11-2011, 05:24 PM
why are the two Iberians going on some estrogen fueled menstrual rage against me tonight?:confusedshrug: Did the frijole supply run out?

They are keeping you entertained until the new Kobe's twitter account goes out. You should be grateful.

d.bball.guy
09-11-2011, 05:46 PM
This message is hidden because Euroleague is on your ignore list.
Follow me/us!!!

Maga_1
09-11-2011, 06:42 PM

i will admit it.
i didn't understand a thing about this .. i had to translate :oldlol:

chains5000
09-12-2011, 03:44 AM
They are keeping you entertained until the new Kobe's twitter account goes out. You should be grateful.