PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace the 2,976 american who died in the 9/11 attack BUT..

millwad
09-11-2011, 05:30 PM
also rest in peace the 19,629 Afghan and 864,531 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.

Lets not forget ALL the victims..

miller-time
09-11-2011, 05:38 PM
not to be one of those guys.. but they weren't only american people killed in the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 05:51 PM
not to be one of those guys.. but they weren't only american people killed in the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks

And the soldiers who died in the resulting war. Even if being oil hungry was a part of it... we did retaliate initially because of their terrorist attack. Soldiers died on our side. People see things as too black and white when discussing war situations when in actuality all of it is a bunch of different shades of gray.

macmac
09-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Let's be honest here, 3000 american lives> the 800k Iraqi lives.

Americans invent stuff, play basketball and volleyball in central park, share romantic moments over candle light dinners, make funny movies like the new one with Adam Sandler and his twin sister, eat hot dogs at baseball stadiums, etc.

Iraqis speak a funny language that is harsh to the ear. They have an oppressive government, live in the heat with little to no AC and eat spicy food with lots of garlic that smells funny. They are also mostly hairy and not as fair looking as the Americans.

InspiredLebowski
09-11-2011, 06:08 PM

Americans invent stuff, play basketball and volleyball in central park, share romantic moments over candle light dinners, make funny movies like the new one with Adam Sandler and his twin sister, eat hot dogs at baseball stadiums, etc.

Iraqis speak a funny language that is harsh to the ear. They have an oppressive government, live in the heat with little to no AC and eat spicy food with lots of garlic that smells funny. They are also mostly hairy and not as fair looking as the Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKSAvNOIaNo

millwad
09-11-2011, 06:11 PM
And the soldiers who died in the resulting war. Even if being oil hungry was a part of it... we did retaliate initially because of their terrorist attack. Soldiers died on our side. People see things as too black and white when discussing war situations when in actuality all of it is a bunch of different shades of gray.

USA didn't have any reason to attack Iraq, mass destruction weapon claim was obviously just a pile of crap and buhu, did some soldiers day while their country started a war on false grounds in another country? Well, live with it, they shouldn't even have been there to start with.

It's the US fault that the soldiers died in Iraq and the amount of dead american soldiers to this date in Iraq is 4459 persons. And now compare that with the amount of innocent civilians who died due a war who never should have occured.

Americans whine constantly about 9/11 but you never think of the deaths of innocent Iraqi's and afghans..

Lebowsky
09-11-2011, 06:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKSAvNOIaNo
So that garbage is an actual movie? I thought it was some sort of parody trailer. Good god, what is the world coming to?

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 06:19 PM
USA didn't have any reason to attack Iraq, mass destruction weapon claim was obviously just a pile of crap and buhu, did some soldiers day while their country started a war on false grounds in another country? Well, live with it, they shouldn't even have been there to start with.

It's the US fault that the soldiers died in Iraq and the amount of dead american soldiers to this date in Iraq is 4459 persons. And now compare that with the amount of innocent civilians who died due a war who never should have occured.

Americans whine constantly about 9/11 but you never think of the deaths of innocent Iraqi's and afghans..

Write a book instead of crying about it. Every country has their lows. Every country has a dark past even if we go back hundreds of years. Whether or not you feel the war was necessary doesn't matter. I agree it wasn't.... but today is a very disrespectful day to honor the countries we attacked. Besides if you want to get technical we attacked Afghanistan on Oct 7th... so make a thread on that day honoring the fallen Afghans if you want.

Rather than being a little prick and making a thread on a day of American tragedy to steal the attention away from where it should be. It would be equal to me bringing up the Holocaust at a memorial for an African tribes genocide. It doesn't make any sense at all besides to instigate and start sh*t with Americans. I'm getting tired of European pacifists trying to troll the 9/11 threads today. If you're from Sweden, Norway etc and countries that haven't seen war for hundreds of years... shut the fu** up.

Nobody gives a shit about your political views on a basketball forum so save it.

InspiredLebowski
09-11-2011, 06:20 PM
So that garbage is an actual movie? I thought it was some sort of parody trailer. Good god, what is the world coming to?It speaks volumes for Sandler's pull in Hollywood, to get a turd like that made is just incredible. And I bet it makes money too.

millwad
09-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Write a book instead of crying about it. Every country has their lows. Every country has a dark past even if we go back hundreds of years. Whether or not you feel the war was necessary doesn't matter. I agree it wasn't.... but today is a very disrespectful day to honor the countries we attacked. Besides if you want to get technical we attacked Afghanistan on Oct 7th... so make a thread on that day honoring the fallen Afghans if you want.

Rather than being a little prick and making a thread on a day of American tragedy to steal the attention away from where it should be. It would be equal to me bringing up the Holocaust at a memorial for an African tribes genocide. It doesn't make any sense at all besides to instigate and start sh*t with Americans. I'm getting tired of European pacifists trying to troll the 9/11 threads today. If you're from Sweden, Norway etc and countries that haven't seen war for hundreds of years... shut the fu** up.

Nobody gives a shit about your political views on a basketball forum so save it.

I'm not crying about anything, the only crying today is done by americans who still whine about their beloved soldiers in a war that never should have occured.

And I chose the right day to start this thread, and in fact, the real world outside the US doesn't give a living crap about 9/11 anymore and especially not considering the aftermath and how many innocent people got killed due the stupidity of your beloved government.

Now sit at home and cry some crocodile tears for your beloved fellow americans and then do the usual Blake Griffin wanking you always do when you're about to sleep.

And obviously you care about my views, eitherwise you wouldn't have replied, retard..

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm not crying about anything, the only crying today is done by americans who still whine about their beloved soldiers in a war that never should have occured.

And I chose the right day to start this thread, and in fact, the real world outside the US doesn't give a living crap about 9/11 anymore and especially not considering the aftermath and how many innocent people got killed due the stupidity of your beloved government.

Now sit at home and cry some crocodile tears for your beloved fellow americans and then do the usual Blake Griffin wanking you always do when you're about to sleep.

And obviously you care about my views, eitherwise you wouldn't have replied, retard..

Wow... are you this challenged mentally? Yes... nobody in the 9/11 attacks are victims. It was a result of our own stupidity.. :facepalm . Do us a favor and kill yourself in the most painful way possible. You realize TONS of countries are giving the US gifts today, singing our anthem as tribute etc? MANY good countries out there are paying respects and they deserve praise for it. Leave it to the pacifist countries like Sweden to criticize everyone else from the comforts of home as usual.

CLE[216]
09-11-2011, 06:54 PM

I have a feeling this is what the average American believes. Kinda sad.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 07:01 PM
If you want to criticize America just remember where you were in the early-mid 1900's. You took it up the ass from Germany and just like your fellow pacifist countries Denmark and Norway you sat on the sidelines during WWII like little pus*ies. Not that I'm pro war or anything... but for a country similar to Canada in the sense that they turn and look the other way... you sure do have a lot of opinions that are misguided regarding warfare. Leave it to countries like the UK, Israeli's and the Americans to talk about war and defend countries besides their own. I doubt you guys even have a military that could withstand the attack of a rebel force.

thatoneblackguy
09-11-2011, 07:04 PM
If you want to criticize America just remember where you were in the early-mid 1900's. You took it up the ass from Germany and just like your fellow pacifist countries Denmark and Norway you sat on the sidelines during WWII like little pus*ies. Not that I'm pro war or anything... but for a country similar to Canada in the sense that they turn and look the other way... you sure do have a lot of opinions that are misguided regarding warfare. Leave it to countries like the UK, Israeli's and the Americans to talk about war and defend countries besides their own. I doubt you guys even have a military that could withstand the attack of a rebel force.
Typical ignorant talk at its best.

millwad
09-11-2011, 08:04 PM

Haha, you should stick to being Blake Griffin's loverboy..

What would you exactly recommend Sweden to do during WWII? Yeah, they should have FOUGHT like real men against the most dangerous and violent government of all-time while only being a tiny little country without any army, right, idiot? And haha, you only show your ignorance when you mention Norway, read a little about Norway during the WWII and feel retarded...

And that you mix up the word "*****" in it all only show how retarded you really are. Neither of those countries, Sweden, Denmark and Norway took part in the war and because of that they are "*******"? How stupid are you really?

And yeah, we should really leave it to UK, USA and Israel to defend countries besides their own. Israel was a really bright example considering the fact that they are abusing Palestinians and occupying their land, sure they are really defending other countries.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Haha, you should stick to being Blake Griffin's loverboy..

What would you exactly recommend Sweden to do during WWII? Yeah, they should have FOUGHT like real men against the most dangerous and violent government of all-time while only being a tiny little country without any army, right, idiot? And haha, you only show your ignorance when you mention Norway, read a little about Norway during the WWII and feel retarded...

And that you mix up the word "*****" in it all only show how retarded you really are. Neither of those countries, Sweden, Denmark and Norway took part in the war and because of that they are "*******"? How stupid are you really?

And yeah, we should really leave it to UK, USA and Israel to defend countries besides their own. Israel was a really bright example considering the fact that they are abusing Palestinians and occupying their land, sure they are really defending other countries.

I used those examples just to show you countries that have been fighting wars for a long time. WTF would your country know about war? Absolutely nothing. So stop preaching and criticizing America you moron. Find a new hobby.

bagelred
09-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Americans are such hypocrites. The people in MidEast, the innocent people just trying to live their lives, who aren't trying to attack us....live through 9/11 EVERY DAY!!! Every single day. The Iraqi people would have to do a 9/11 tribute every day. Probably would take alot of effort.

millwad
09-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I used those examples just to show you countries that have been fighting wars for a long time. WTF would your country know about war? Absolutely nothing. So stop preaching and criticizing America you moron. Find a new hobby.

Again a brainless comment, so you have to fight wars to have the rights to comment them? Lets bring in some dictators you can argue with then?

To not fight any wars is a great thing, and some wars are unavoidable and with them you can't do anything but wish that as few innocent people die as possible. But a war like in Iraq is just pure stupidity. Sure, the US got Saddam, who was not a threat to the US and had no mass destruction weapons and the only one's getting abused by his regime was his own countrymen and in that case, is the US supposed to save the whole world from bad leaders? And what gives the US the right to invade another country without any valid reasons. Get real, idiot, the war wass a mess and only ignorant people like you would claim anything other than that.

PowerGlove
09-11-2011, 08:28 PM
So many things wrong....Sweden was involved in the war, just like Canada too.:facepalm

asdf1990
09-11-2011, 08:31 PM
also rest in peace the 19,629 Afghan and 864,531 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.

Would also like to point out that more people die in terrorist attacks in Islamic countries each year than in western countries. People like to bash the religion of Islam because of the extremist but they never hear about the suicide bombings done by those same extremist in mosques during Friday prayers in Islamic countries.

The western news channels never show this kind of stuff, I guess it's because the westerners will find out that the Islamic terror groups kill more Muslims in one year than they do westerners. It would expose the whole Islam is such evil religion propaganda they keep pushing.

millwad
09-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Would also like to point out that more people die in terrorist attacks in Islamic countries each year than in western countries. People like to bash the religion of Islam because of the extremist but they never hear about the suicide bombings done by those same extremist in mosques during Friday prayers in Islamic countries.

The western news channels never show this kind of stuff, I guess it's because the westerners will find out that the Islamic terror groups kill more Muslims in one year than they do westerners. It would expose the whole Islam is such evil religion propaganda they keep pushing.

That's actually a great point and terrorist attacks by muslim extremists in western countries are way overblown anyway.

In fact, official FBI records show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).

Source: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05

And In Europe, Europol has gathered data as well. Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. On their official website, you can access the reports from 2007, 2008, and 2009.

The data shows that only 0.6% of the terrorist attacks in Europe were carried out by Islamic extremists

Terrorist attacks in Europe, 2006:
http://www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/20063b.jpg

Terrorist attacks in Europe, 2007:
http://www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2007b.jpg

Terrorist attacks in Europe, 2008:
http://www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/20081b.jpg

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 08:42 PM
So many things wrong....Sweden was involved in the war, just like Canada too.:facepalm

Sweden declared themselves neutral just like Canada during WWII. Both stayed out of almost all combat. How were they involved?

Dolphin
09-11-2011, 08:47 PM

Ya, apparently in his attempt to defend American honor, he forgot to NOT act like a stereotypical American who has no clue about what he's discussing.

He calls out Sweden and Norway even though he probably knows nothing about those countries or their history....and then he groups Canada with them as far "looking the other way"....Canadians sacrificed thousands of lives in WWII and defended an entire country in NW Europe by themselves....but I doubt you even know what country that is. Canada was the only country in the western hemisphere to join the war until Pearl Harbor....lol

Sacrificed many Canadians to fight the real war in Afghanistan as well.

But don't mention it.....leave it to other certain countries to let the world know how special and awesome and selfless they are. :rolleyes:

Way to be a stereotype there, Clippersfan.

Sweden declared themselves neutral just like Canada during WWII. Both stayed out of almost all combat. How were they involved?

Should have asked yourself this and investigated before you posted such stupid shit......but that would mean you have an ounce of intelligence. lol

Reef
09-11-2011, 08:47 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada_during_World_War_II

millwad
09-11-2011, 08:50 PM

And that makes Sweden a bad country? What exactly should Sweden have done according to you? And you don't know crap about anything really, you even claimed that Norway who fought against the germans were completely neutral, you have no clue about what you're trying to give a comment on.

And then you even made a even more dumb comment about Israel defending other countries through war beside their own, haha.. Palestine? HELLO?

Dolphin
09-11-2011, 08:50 PM
And that makes Sweden a bad country? What exactly should Sweden have done according to you? And you don't know crap about anything really, you even claimed that Norway who fought against the germans were completely neutral, you have no clue about what you're trying to give a comment on.

And then you even made a even more dumb comment about Israel defending other countries through war beside their won, haha.. Palestine? HELLO?

No point arguing with him. The dude failed so terribly in this thread....I can't remember someone coming off so dumb in a serious thread.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Ya, apparently in his attempt to defend American honor, he forgot to NOT act like a stereotypical American who has no clue about what he's discussing.

He calls out Sweden and Norway even though he probably knows nothing about those countries or their history....and then he groups Canada with them as far "looking the other way"....Canadians sacrificed thousands of lives in WWII and defended an entire country in NW Europe by themselves....but I doubt you even know what country that is. Canada was the only country in the western hemisphere to join the war until Pearl Harbor....lol

Sacrificed many Canadians to fight the real war in Afghanistan as well.

But don't mention it.....leave it to other certain countries to let the world know how special and awesome and selfless they are. :rolleyes:

Way to be a stereotype there, Clippersfan.

Should have asked yourself this and investigated before you posted such stupid shit......but that would mean you have an ounce of intelligence. lol

Okay so I was wrong about Canada. Show me Sweden's involvement.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 08:53 PM

And then you even made a even more dumb comment about Israel defending other countries through war beside their won, haha.. Palestine? HELLO?

Hey now you know what it's like to have a thread derailed with trolling LOL. You guys made sure to turn my tribute thread into a political shitstorm... and I just returned the favor with outrageous, false claims like yourself.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 08:55 PM
No point arguing with him. The dude failed so terribly in this thread....I can't remember someone coming off so dumb in a serious thread.

U MAD BRAH???? :lol :roll: . Seriously your tears taste so sweet to me. BTW you guys are pretty amazing if you can gather someone's intelligence from a thread or even a few. This is an internet forum buddy. Very few people are anything like they are off the internet. Not to mention every single one of you tards crying has trolled ISH before.

Dolphin
09-11-2011, 08:58 PM

Excuse me? You've already made yourself look like an idiot....I'm not gonna do shit for you. Research yourself....****ing ignorant.:facepalm

I also never touched on Sweden and Norway...other than to point out it probably isn't smart to talk about countries you clearly have no clue about (going by this thread...I'd say you don't know much about any country other than the US).

Sweden was very neutral, but to say they weren't involved in the war is a lie. Norway? They were facking invaded....and ya, they fought back for as long as they could.

Read, buddy. Just read something that will make you kinda intelligent.

U MAD BRAH???? :lol :roll: . Seriously your tears taste so sweet to me. BTW you guys are pretty amazing if you can gather someone's intelligence from a thread or even a few. This is an internet forum buddy. Very few people are anything like they are off the internet. Not to mention every single one of you tards crying has trolled ISH before.

Says the guy who comes in this thread pissed off at the OP because poor old America isn't getting enough love. Ya, now that you're looking like an idiot, you try to make light of this discussion as a defense mechanism.

You're stupid. Anyone with an ounce of self respect would know enough about the world to NOT post the dumb shit you did. Don't try defending yourself.

"I can taste your tears. I wasn't even taking this seriously do begin with, **** Pakis! Anmerica! America! America! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

millwad
09-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey now you know what it's like to have a thread derailed with trolling LOL. You guys made sure to turn my tribute thread into a political shitstorm... and I just returned the favor with outrageous, false claims like yourself.

Trolling? How the hell did I troll, I was completely serious when I started this thread and I think it's a shame that all those who died in Iraq and Afghanistan ain't getting anyone's attention.

And yeah, blame your stupidity and ignorance on you trying to prove a silly point.:facepalm

Seriously, if I'd be you I wouldn't write a word more in this thread because you've already embarrassed yourself. And by the way, what false claims have I made in this thread? None.

I have corrected you regarding your ignorance and stupidity alot though, regarding Norway, Israel etc..

Do yourself a favor, be quiet.

Dolphin
09-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Trolling? How the hell did I troll, I was completely serious when I started this thread and I think it's a shame that all those who died in Iraq and Afghanistan ain't getting anyone's attention.

And yeah, blame your stupidity and ignorance on you trying to prove a silly point.:facepalm

Seriously, if I'd be you I wouldn't write a word more in this thread because you've already embarrassed yourself. And by the way, what false claims have I made in this thread? None.

I have corrected you regarding your ignorance and stupidity alot though, regarding Norway, Israel etc..

Do yourself a favor, be quiet.

We both know he's saying he was just trolling to save face...Game. Set. Match.

Not worth responding anymore.

macmac
09-11-2011, 09:10 PM

Gather someone's intelligence....lol that says it all

And for your FYI you piece of shiit, a bigger percentage of Canadians enlisted, and a bigger percentage of Canadians died than their American brothers. So not only are you blissfully ignorant but you're also incredibly disrespectful to those who gave their lives away so that today, a lil shiit like you can exercise his freedom to remain mentally stunted

vinsane01
09-11-2011, 09:13 PM

Too angry but yeah I share your sentiments.

I open the television and it's in almost every major tv station. It's just goes to show how powerful of a country america still is and that they own the world media. Their biggest export are television shows and movies for crying out loud. Im not saying it's a wrong to do the commemoration ceremony and show it to the world but at least acknowledge that the near million people that died right after 9/11 and that their deaths were directly linked to that unfortunate event.

On a side note, it's times like this that I remember a great quote by a great american, thomas paine:

Lebowsky
09-11-2011, 09:13 PM
:facepalm

Dude just assume your failure and stop embarrassing yourself any further.

GOBB
09-11-2011, 09:14 PM

All of them died on Sept 11 2001? How?

millwad
09-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Too angry but yeah I share your sentiments.

I open the television and it's in almost every major tv station. It's just goes to show how powerful of a country america still is and that they own the world media. Their biggest export are television shows and movies for crying out loud. Im not saying it's a wrong to do the commemoration ceremony and show it to the world but at least acknowledge that the near million people that died right after 9/11 and that their deaths were directly linked to that unfortunate event.

Great comment, I agree with you totally. I have no problem at all with honouring those who died due the horrible terrorist attack, almost 3000 civilians died and to not honour them on this day would be nothing but a shame. But it disturbs me that all those civilians who died in Afghanistan and Iraq ain't getting any attention at all even though they are were just as innocent while being a much larger number.

And to clippersfan86..stop posting.

Agree..

RRR3
09-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Clippersfan:
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/1003/my-country-stereotypical-american-bartimaeus-has-a-banjo-ser-demotivational-poster-1269140915.jpg

B
09-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Great comment, I agree with you totally. I have no problem at all with honouring those who died due the horrible terrorist attack, almost 3000 civilians died and to not honour them on this day would be nothing but a shame. But it disturbs me that all those civilians who died in Afghanistan and Iraq ain't getting any attention at all even though they are were just as innocent while being a much larger number.

Agree.. If you feel they should be honored that's fine but I suggest you'd be better served making that point in a forum made up of people from those countries or countries sympathetic to their plight. Not a forum that revolves around an American sport that is populated by Americans.

Secondly to try and make your point on this day of all days shows a great lack of sensitivity on your part and borders on plain old fashion stupid, you can choose your label.

Today is not the day to try and arouse sympathy from Americans for those living in countries that harbor terrorists. Go beat that drum someplace else.

Blackisbig
09-11-2011, 09:59 PM
These threads end up in the same, tired, old arguments every single time. The funny thing is that the people who argue the points somehow think that their thoughts are original and poignant, and that we're all somehow benefited from seeing them written down.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=B

millwad
09-11-2011, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=B

B
09-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Kinda sad that some people feel the need to push their agenda using days like this.
Don't bother. I can see by his response to my post that he doesn't get it. He's just another piece of shit with a computer.

millwad
09-11-2011, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=B

millwad
09-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Kinda sad that some people feel the need to push their agenda using days like this.

For a day like this? Wow, I'm horrible because I think that all victims who died because of the 9/11 attacks should be honoured..

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 11:07 PM
No, you're horrible because you're using the tenth anniversary of 9/11 as a trojan horse for getting on your political soap box.

:applause:. Listen to Jobe Millwad.

millwad
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
No, you're horrible because you're using the tenth anniversary of 9/11 as a trojan horse for getting on your political soap box.

Wow, get a life. You speak about the tenth anniversary as if it's a freaking marriage. If you don't have enough heart to show all victims respect, then go and deal with it. American, afghan or iraqi doesn't matter in my eyes and if you think this day is only for honouring americans, then you're just ignorant and pathetic.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Wow, get a life. You speak about the tenth anniversary as if it's a freaking marriage. If you don't have enough heart to show all victims respect, then go and deal with it. American, afghan or iraqi doesn't matter in my eyes and if you think this day is only for honouring americans, then you're just ignorant and pathetic.

Who should we be honoring in Afghanistan or Iraq? We didn't retaliate until Oct 7th so why is Sept 9th a day to remember Iraq and Afghanistan? Should we be honoring the terrorists who drove the planes into the towers?

millwad
09-11-2011, 11:13 PM
:applause:. Listen to Jobe Millwad.

You've already embarrassed yourself in this thread with your ignorance and poor knowledge, everyone thinks so. Go and spam about your beloved Blake Griffin now and leave this thread.

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 11:14 PM
You've already embarrassed yourself in this thread with your ignorance and poor knowledge, everyone thinks so. Go and spam about your beloved Blake Griffin now and leave this thread.

At least I can admit when I'm wrong. Something you obviously can't do. Maybe you should be the one to take a break from this thread. You already hijacked mine this morning.

B
09-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Where do people get these #s? Im like 99.9% that the Iraqi casualties was something like 95 thousand.Civilian deaths in Iraq since 2003 is around 110,000. That's from all forms of violence military, inter-faction fighting and terrorist related, It also includes non military Iraqi officials like police, civil servants, politicians and religious leaders.

InspiredLebowski
09-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Wonder how long the "never forget" thing'll play out. No one remember what happened on December 7th 70 years ago and it was supposed to "live in infamy." Maybe it'd be different if it were constantly referred to as 12/7 or something.

millwad
09-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Jumping to some conclusions here, aren't we? Where did I only show certain victims respect? Where did I say this day was for honoring Americans only? Don't just fill in the gaps with whatever pops into your own head. I never spoke of 9/11 as if it were a "marriage", I simply pointed out how you were using it as a vehicle to get onto your political soap box.

If you can't stand the heat, make a sandwich instead.

You said it in the quote below, obviously you felt hurt that I mentioned the fact that other people in the middle east also died due the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

And no, I'm not using a shit like my political soap box, I only feel it's a shame that the victims of Iraq and Afghanistan gets forgotten when they were just as unlucky and innocent as anyone who died in 9/11. If you feel so bad over the fact that I liked to honour them as well on this day, then that's your problem, couldn't care less about you and your thoughts.

Today is not the day to try and arouse sympathy from Americans for those living in countries that harbor terrorists. Go beat that drum someplace else.

Joshumitsu
09-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Hate to play Devil's Advocate as I'm against war but compared to the two previous wars in Afghanistan and compared to Saddam's oppressive regime, the number of people who have died post-9/11 is significantly lower than the pre-9/11 numbers.

The media tends to slant it to make it seem as if the US were absolutely careless in the war and that the Afghanis and the Iraqis want the US to leave. And they're right on many points. However, for as many people who want the US to leave their countries, there are just as many, if not more, who want the US to stay and to bring stability.

Had the US not invaded (illegally, I might add), the lives of those people would still have been oppressed and many innocents still would've died. At the same time, it's pointless to compare one tragedy to another. That's like saying that the 15,000+ lives lost in the recent tsunami in Japan is better than the 200, 000+ lives lost in the Indian Ocean tsunami of 2004 because the death toll was less.

War sucks. Period.

It is funny, though, to see that biggest benefiter of the War in Afghanistan might be JP Morgan and not some presidency, not the US military, and not the people of the US.

Thus, the question stands as this: What do we have to gain from this war?

Everything else is just a shade of grey.

Dolphin
09-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Jumping to some conclusions here, aren't we? Where did I only show certain victims respect? Where did I say this day was for honoring Americans only? Don't just fill in the gaps with whatever pops into your own head. I never spoke of 9/11 as if it were a "marriage", I simply pointed out how you were using it as a vehicle to get onto your political soap box.

If you can't stand the heat, make a sandwich instead.

Kinda ironic you calling him out for "jumping to some conclusions", eh? lol

There wasn't anything overtly political, if political at all, in his original message.

Look, I'm not trying to be a d!ck, it's just a coincidence that the most ignorant posts I've seen on the forum in a long time came from an American (clippersfan)....and you're American as well and seem to be really fishing as far as what you think millwad's point was.

There really is a lack of logic, reading comprehension, intelligence, etc. being used in this thread. It's quite amazing even by ISH's standards.

Dolphin
09-11-2011, 11:41 PM
In his OP, no. But it didn't take long.

Ya, it's kinda hard to stay on point when jackasses such as clippersfan infest your thread with inexplicable garbage.:roll:

Clippersfan86
09-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Ya, it's kinda hard to stay on point when jackasses such as clippersfan infest your thread with inexplicable garbage.:roll:

:roll: :roll: . Go read my tribute thread and see where he took that one. Sure I got into it with him after being taunted on it... but you showed up way too late to take sides or make assumptions here. This thing started like 8 hours ago. This guy Millwad was being a political douche in that thread and I wasn't even the only one to call him out on it.

brantonli
09-11-2011, 11:49 PM
I think the OP has a legitimate point. Obviously, on this event's anniversary, we should remember those who directly perished in it, but there's no reason why we should forget that 9/11 has indirectly caused many many Afghan, Iraqi civilians and US soldiers to lose their lives as well.

millwad
09-12-2011, 12:01 AM
:roll: :roll: . Go read my tribute thread and see where he took that one. Sure I got into it with him after being taunted on it... but you showed up way too late to take sides or make assumptions here. This thing started like 8 hours ago. This guy Millwad was being a political douche in that thread and I wasn't even the only one to call him out on it.

Tribute thread? "Life in Iraq" was the one I replied to your ignorant comment and no one called me out, I called you out.

And I'm the political douche? People bashed you and trashed you for your ignorant comments in this thread, people even begged you to stop writing, that was how bad your trash was. Anyone who actually read this thread would know you didn't do that well in this thread and then you tried to save your face with "Oh, I was just trolling", yeeeeeah right...

Now leave mr "Israel defends the world"..

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Tribute thread? "Life in Iraq" was the one I replied to your ignorant comment and no one called me out, I called you out.

And I'm the political douche? People bashed you and trashed you for your ignorant comments in this thread, people even begged you to stop writing, that was how bad your trash was. Anyone who actually read this thread would know you didn't do that well in this thread and then you tried to save your face with "Oh, I was just trolling", yeeeeeah right...

Now leave mr "Israel defends the world"..

Um for the 3 or 4 people in this thread that called me out.. just as many called you out.. so please don't start that. BTW your faulty memory proves you're prone to confusing details of today's events. My thread was called "Remember The Fallen". Not "Life in Iraq". That's the thread you trolled. Right off the bat 3 or 4 guys told you to keep the politics to yourself and you kept pushing the agenda. You getting behind your boyfriend Dolphin and a couple other no name posters who tried to troll me doesn't prove anything.

I even did the mature thing and admitted I was wrong and acted like a jackass. Unfortunately for you.. you can't do the same. You apparently feel really protected and safe behind your computer.

LMAO on the Israel comment. Your comprehension skills suck. I named 3 countries who have been in multiple wars over the last century or more. I wasn't saying Israel defends other countries. Israel has been at war longer than 60 years. My reason for bringing them up early was because I didn't like you using your pacifist viewpoints in the thread. I was basically implying that your country doesn't know the first thing about war which is true.

You twisted that of course to make it seem like I was saying war=good and pacifism= bad. Which wasn't what I meant. Experience is ALWAYS more valuable than what you read in books. I can train you in Judo.... and you'll learn a lot more than what you read in books and watch on TV. Same concept. When your country is directly related in wars constantly... and you have family members in the Army Infantry and Rangers... or friends in the Marines you'll develop a different perspective than someone who's country has been at peace for God knows how long.

The main point of all of this was only to say that you were straying off topic. I tried to write something from the heart for people who died and you said "Well what about the Iraqi's and Afghans who died too" basically. I'll ask you a question again and this time don't dodge it. Would you go to Africa on a day where they mourn a major genocide and preach to them about how many people died during the Holocaust? I understand you're saying that 9/11 involves these people somehow but America retaliated on October 7th 2001. It's not appropriate to commemorate these people on the same day and you wouldn't understand that because you aren't American.

I'll never understand why so many foreigners are American "experts" and have so many opinions of America. Like everyone is concerned with the wrongs our country does or what we are doing in general. You would of been better off leaving my thread to Americans who can relate to the events and who lost a close friend or family member like I did.

Dolphin
09-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Um for the 3 or 4 people in this thread that called me out.. just as many called you out.. so please don't start that. BTW your faulty memory proves you're prone to confusing details of today's events. My thread was called "Remember The Fallen". Not "Life in Iraq". That's the thread you trolled. Right off the bat 3 or 4 guys told you to keep the politics to yourself and you kept pushing the agenda. You getting behind your boyfriend Dolphin and a couple other no name posters who tried to troll me doesn't prove anything.

I even did the mature thing and admitted I was wrong and acted like a jackass. Unfortunately for you.. you can't do the same. You apparently feel really protected and safe behind your computer.

"no name poster.":roll:

millwad
09-12-2011, 12:12 AM

Why do you claim that people called me out in a thread I didn't even took part in? Your crap only gets worse for every singe post you write, the thread I had to google to find is this one; http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234465

I didn't even write a single post in that thread so what the hell are you talking about?

Meticode
09-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Why do you claim that people called me out in a thread I didn't even took part in? Your crap only gets worse for every singe post you write, the thread I had to google to find is this one; http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234465

I didn't even write a single post in that thread so what the hell are you talking about?
If you didn't already know, you're wasting your keystrokes replying. Just saying. :confusedshrug:

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:17 AM

My bad. I thought that was the thread. Either way you were offensive earlier.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:18 AM
He must be confusing you with Mr Clutch Melo or thinks you're the same person since his post in that thread is nearly identical to your OP in this thread.

Just a guess.:confusedshrug:

There was like 3 of these guys pulling this crap earlier today. I had an honest mix up. It is humorous though because I called out his memory and I was the one who had a brain fart :facepalm .

Dolphin
09-12-2011, 12:18 AM
I thought it was three strikes and you're out...clippersfan is re-writing the rules of baseball.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:20 AM
I thought it was three strikes and you're out...clippersfan is re-writing the rules of baseball.

We are playing the 6 fouls NBA rule.

millwad
09-12-2011, 12:27 AM
My bad. I thought that was the thread. Either way you were offensive earlier.

Dude, do yourself a favour, be quiet.

You're only making yourself look more stupid for every post you put up in this thread. I've not even been offensive, you were the one getting called out by the people in this thread, not me and then you make a pathetic claim that I got called out in a thread I didn't even took part in. Get out of here, you've embarrassed yourself enough already.

millwad
09-12-2011, 12:28 AM
If you didn't already know, you're wasting your keystrokes replying. Just saying. :confusedshrug:

Yeah, you're 100% right, the troll doesn't have a brain to start with..

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Dude, do yourself a favour, be quiet.

You're only making yourself look more stupid for every post you put up in this thread. I've not even been offensive, you were the one getting called out by the people in this thread, not me and then you make a pathetic claim that I got called out in a thread I didn't even took part in. Get out of here, you've embarrassed yourself enough already.

I had the wrong thread... it doesn't mean you weren't offensive and that what I said wasn't valid. You were a di** and insensitive in the other thread as well as this one. I don't like the anti American propaganda bullshit. Especially on 9/11. You think I give a flying a fu** what ISH thinks of me? Or who wants me gone? This forum has gone to complete sh** even in the 8 months I've been here. 90 percent or more of the population here are internet warrior pricks who talk a lot and in real life are 140 pound teenagers. Even in the photos section you can see it for yourself. The only reason I stay is for a few great posters that I enjoy talking with. If you think telling me nobody likes me or that I'm pathetic is going to affect my psyche you have the wrong guy.

Meticode
09-12-2011, 12:33 AM
http://freedomslighthouse.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/firemen_flag.jpg

millwad
09-12-2011, 12:35 AM
I had the wrong thread... it doesn't mean you weren't offensive and that what I said wasn't valid. You were a di** and insensitive in the other thread as well as this one. I don't like the anti American propaganda bullshit. Especially on 9/11.

I haven't put up any propaganda at all, you idiot. I only asked people to honour the dead iraqi's and afghan's, is that propaganda? You're the one who got called out by a couple of posters for your ignorance and stupidity, people even begged you to stop writing, can it get any worse?

You spread false facts and you acted like an ass, I only made a point that honouring the afghan's and iraqi's is something we should do today, how the hell is that propaganda?

I'm done with you, go bother someone else with your stupidity.

Meticode
09-12-2011, 12:36 AM
http://evantrowbridge.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/t1larg-911-gi.jpg?w=584

GOBB
09-12-2011, 12:37 AM
I think the OP has a legitimate point. Obviously, on this event's anniversary, we should remember those who directly perished in it, but there's no reason why we should forget that 9/11 has indirectly caused many many Afghan, Iraqi civilians and US soldiers to lose their lives as well.

Yeah no one in this country cares that soliders died overseas. Everyone is for the war and supports the government. Whatever they decide? Thumbs up by us all. If that means soliders and innocent civilians overseas die? So what. :confusedshrug:

Let me go back to paying tribute to those who lost their lives 10 years ago on this day. Oh wait that day has passed on my watch. Back to not giving a f*ck about them now. Happy? I dont care about anyone now. OP has a legitimate point.

I have a memorial to pay tribute to this friday. But I think I'll pass because why pay my respects to someone who lost their life to a senseless act of violence and not everyone in the world who lost their life to senseless acts of violence? Someone in a villa in Rio an innocent life has been taken. And here I am, not giving a sh!t because i'm paying my respects to someone who lived here. Shame on me.

:rolleyes:

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Yeah no one in this country cares that soliders died overseas. Everyone is for the war and supports the government. Whatever they decide? Thumbs up by us all. If that means soliders and innocent civilians overseas die? So what. :confusedshrug:

Let me go back to paying tribute to those who lost their lives 10 years ago on this day. Oh wait that day has passed on my watch. Back to not giving a f*ck about them now. Happy? I dont care about anyone now. OP has a legitimate point.

I have a memorial to pay tribute to this friday. But I think I'll pass because why pay my respects to someone who lost their life to a senseless act of violence and not everyone in the world who lost their life to senseless acts of violence? Someone in a villa in Rio an innocent life has been taken. And here I am, not giving a sh!t because i'm paying my respects to someone who lived here. Shame on me.

:rolleyes:

:applause:

GOBB
09-12-2011, 12:41 AM
I haven't put up any propaganda at all, you idiot. I only asked people to honour the dead iraqi's and afghan's.

This day is to think about the innocent American lives lost along with firefighters, police and what not on September 11th 2001. This day is to remember 10yrs ago when this country was attacked. This day is to thank troops for protecting us along with those who died in doing so. This day is when Americans stopped whatever they were doing and saw what took place on TV and sat in awe 10yrs ago.

If you want to honor the dead iraquis and afghans? Knock yourself out. Have you? Are iraquis and afghans honoring the people who lost their lives here? The dead soliders? Are you going to smack their hand with a ruler and make them? Doubt it. What you dont speak arabic because if you could you would?

F*ck outta here.

Dolphin
09-12-2011, 12:44 AM
They are Americans, Millwad. You must do what they tell you to do. I'm surprised the entire world didn't have a concurrent moment of silence to be honest.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:47 AM
They are Americans, Millwad. You must do what they tell you to do. I'm surprised the entire world didn't have a concurrent moment of silence to be honest.

I guess the media has really gotten to you hasn't it? Almost every single poster today that has downplayed these attacks is European. It's really sad. Like I said... I'll never understand why everyone has a bunch of opinions about America that don't live here. I wouldn't preach to a Greek person how Greece is run and the politics of that country. It's just a fact that living in a country gives you a better perspective than someone reading books or who may have visited. Worry about your own fu**ing country punk. I'm sure it has just as many flaws.

brantonli
09-12-2011, 12:52 AM
This day is to think about the innocent American lives lost along with firefighters, police and what not on September 11th 2001. This day is to remember 10yrs ago when this country was attacked. This day is to thank troops for protecting us along with those who died in doing so. This day is when Americans stopped whatever they were doing and saw what took place on TV and sat in awe 10yrs ago.

If you want to honor the dead iraquis and afghans? Knock yourself out. Have you? Are iraquis and afghans honoring the people who lost their lives here? The dead soliders? Are you going to smack their hand with a ruler and make them? Doubt it. What you dont speak arabic because if you could you would?

F*ck outta here.

I'm sorry, but let's say you were in a church that was commemorating the dead on 9/11, and somebody says 'I would also like to have a prayer for those who have died following 9/11, especially innocent civilians around the world' Would you suddenly stand up and say 'Get the f*ck otta here, we can only mourn certain people today!' ? (regardless if you attend church or not).

GOBB
09-12-2011, 12:52 AM

I couldnt care less what you, d!ckwad or any outsider does. Just dont tell me that honoring the lives lost, affected on the 10th anniversay of this countries most tragic event is not enough. That I forgot the iraquis and afghanis. Dont tell me I forgot the soliders when I havent. And people have been supportive, thanking and honoring the dead soliders far before today. And in fact people often get to read in the paper, online or in the f*cking news when a local solider sadly gets killed. So no one is leaving out the troops here and no damn foreigner is gonna tell me who I should honor and who I missed.

Its retarded.

Go make a thread how the iraquis and afghanistan people didnt honor the Americans who lost and gave their lives today. How they should honor us. Nah? You'll pass? Oh ok. :cheers:

Go ask why you got groups in the middle east praising the terrorists but not honoring their own people they used as human shields against American troops. Ask them why did they decapitate their own people because they heard they talked to American soliders. I mean they honor the people who flew the planes in the buildings, but not their own people who gave their lives against their own will ass human shields. Or people who were forced to fight against American troops. You either take this gun and shoot at them or we kill you. Lose lose situation. They damn sure get no love.

But you guys are breaking Americans balls for honoring people on 9/11. For what? No reason just to watch us get riled up. Good job, you succeeded while hiding behind this front that you actually cared who we honored or not.

Good one bro.

N0Skillz
09-12-2011, 12:53 AM
This day caused the death of hundreds of thousands of people and you guys are all bickering like little children. You should all think about what you are doing before you write some of the posts i read here.

Dolphin
09-12-2011, 12:54 AM
I guess the media has really gotten to you hasn't it? Almost every single poster today that has downplayed these attacks is European. It's really sad. Like I said... I'll never understand why everyone has a bunch of opinions about America that don't live here. I wouldn't preach to a Greek person how Greece is run and the politics of that country. It's just a fact that living in a country gives you a better perspective than someone reading books or who may have visited. Worry about your own fu**ing country punk. I'm sure it has just as many flaws.

You guys are telling someone how he should spend Sept. 11. ie. not remember those who died in foreign lands, but rather only remember those who died in the attacks on America.

I'm reading what you guys are posting......pretty simple. And if you don't mind people remembering others outside of the US, then don't attack them.

But what you're doing is telling people what they can and can't mourn on Sept.11. Sorry, but you might think it's your place do to so, but don't get angry when others don't buy it.

His post should have been a none issue from the start. You guys wanted to make it into something because for one second mighty America wasn't the center of attention. You guys ****ed this thread up, not him.

N0Skillz
09-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Go make a thread how the iraquis and afghanistan people didnt honor the Americans who lost and gave their lives today. How they should honor us. Nah? You'll pass? Oh ok. :cheers:

Good one bro.

One could argue that it was our government killing them and not the other way around.

All of the Hijackers were Saudi, Lebanese, Egyptian, and from the UAE, none of them were from the countries we invaded, but today is not a day we should be fighting over these things. These actions were not caused by me or you but many people died this day directly and indirectly and we should pay our respects to them.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 12:59 AM
I couldnt care less what you, d!ckwad or any outsider does. Just dont tell me that honoring the lives lost, affected on the 10th anniversay of this countries most tragic event is not enough. That I forgot the iraquis and afghanis. Dont tell me I forgot the soliders when I havent. And people have been supportive, thanking and honoring the dead soliders far before today. And in fact people often get to read in the paper, online or in the f*cking news when a local solider sadly gets killed. So no one is leaving out the troops here and no damn foreigner is gonna tell me who I should honor and who I missed.

Its retarded.

Go ask why you got groups in the middle east praising the terrorists but not honoring their own people they used as human shields against American troops. Ask them why did they decapitate their own people because they heard they talked to American soliders. I mean they honor the people who flew the planes in the buildings, but not their own people who gave their lives against their own will ass human shields. Or people who were forced to fight against American troops. You either take this gun and shoot at them or we kill you. Lose lose situation. They damn sure get no love.

But you guys are breaking Americans balls for honoring people on 9/11. For what? No reason just to watch us get riled up. Good job, you succeeded while hiding behind this front that you actually cared who we honored or not.

Good one bro.

Truth. :applause:

N0Skillz
09-12-2011, 01:00 AM
You guys are telling someone how he should spend Sept. 11. ie. not remember those who died in foreign lands, but rather only remember those who died in the attacks on America.

I'm reading what you guys are posting......pretty simple. And if you don't mind people remembering others outside of the US, then don't attack them.

But what you're doing is telling people what they can and can't mourn on Sept.11. Sorry, but you might think it's your place do to so, but don't get angry when others don't buy it.

His post should have been a none issue from the start. You guys wanted to make it into something because for one second mighty America wasn't the center of attention. You guys ****ed this thread up, not him.

Completely agree with your post. I didn't see anything wrong with his post, it was just respecting the innocent lost because of these attacks. Clippers and these other guys need to cool it a bit.

GOBB
09-12-2011, 01:02 AM
I'm sorry, but let's say you were in a church that was commemorating the dead on 9/11, and somebody says 'I would also like to have a prayer for those who have died following 9/11, especially innocent civilians around the world' Would you suddenly stand up and say 'Get the f*ck otta here, we can only mourn certain people today!' ? (regardless if you attend church or not).

Where did I say you cant mourn iraquis? afghanis? A random person in timbuktoo? :confusedshrug:

If you are going to mourn a host of people across the globe and did so today?

CHEERS! :cheers:

But I'm not going to lecture or bait you into who you should be mourning either. I'm not going to tell you ah ah ahhhhhhhhh you left someone out. Are you serious?

Why stop there.

Today we mourn 9/11 victims, soliders, innocent iraquis, afghanistans and...

A host of other people who died. Lets mourn the dead of all causes. I got a text message from someone that lives in Saudi Arabia who said they feel left out in the mourning. More mourning please! Who else? Step up.

Oh damn I totally forgot about the people that died in that Tsunami in Japan, or the earthquake in Haiti. Katrina, Katrina!!! People died then too.

Lets just hold hands and mourn everyone. My dog died on 9/6, but we should mourn him too. You with me?

R.I.P to the croc hunter! I cant mourn the people on 9/11 10yrs later without mourning you too crikkie! :bowdown:

you people are ridiculous man. And guess what? Its 1am eastern time. 9/11 is over. And in a couple hours you wont give a damn about who we mourned and didnt. Go figure.

Again, f*ck off.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 01:02 AM

Are you really this dense or just ignorant of Millwad's agenda? Earlier a few people including him went into 9/11 related threads and talked about honoring fallen Iraqi's and Afghan's. It's not a matter of him making a thread to remember them... it's about him choosing this day of all days which is a sensitive one for Americans to make his point. Like I said it was a complete di** move and even if you aren't a fan of America you should be able to see this. Had he done this a week from now it wouldn't of blown up like this most likely.

He's essentially saying it's no big deal... others had it worse from these events (by posting the death numbers etc). It's not to say he's completely wrong... but what in his right mind would make him want to do this today of all days?

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Where has ANYONE in this thread said "don't remember the subsequent deaths resulting from 9/11 in other parts of the world"?

Someone has an America complex.

A lot of people do these days. We are the big bullies who don't care about anyone else and think we are the most powerful, baddest nation in the world :rolleyes: .

Dolphin
09-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Where has ANYONE in this thread said "don't remember the subsequent deaths resulting from 9/11 in other parts of the world"?

Someone has an America complex.

People in this thread are pissed off because people other than those who died on Sept.11 are being remembered.

That is either true or it is false.

The proof is here. No need to go on about it. I at least can go to sleep knowing I have a little bit of something called reading comprehension.

Good night. Maybe Gobb can PM when indeed I can mourn those who died in the Japanese tsunami as well. Will mark it on my calender.

millwad
09-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Are you really this dense or just ignorant of Millwad's agenda? Earlier a few people including him went into 9/11 related threads and talked about honoring fallen Iraqi's and Afghan's. It's not a matter of him making a thread to remember them... it's about him choosing this day of all days which is a sensitive one for Americans to make his point. Like I said it was a complete di** move and even if you aren't a fan of America you should be able to see this. Had he done this a week from now it wouldn't of blown up like this most likely.

He's essentially saying it's no big deal... others had it worse from these events (by posting the death numbers etc). It's not to say he's completely wrong... but what in his right mind would make him want to do this today of all days?

What the hell are you talking about, go and watch my posts in "Life in Iraq". This is like when according to you, I got "called out" in a thread I didn't even took part in.

Where did I write that 9/11 wasn't a big deal? I didn't even mention fallen iraqi's or afghan's in the other thread and beside this thread that is the only thread about 9/11 I've even commented, and I told you to stop watching freaking FOX NEWS.

Why I choose this day? 10 years ago this day changed alot of people's life's, americans, iraqi's and afghans and I felt like all of the innocent victims should be honoured. If you don't think that anyone beside americans should be honoured, then it's fine, why the hell are you arguing over me startin a thread where I honour innocent americans, afghans and iraqi's.. And what the hell is up with your crap about propaganda? Stop making pathetic theories in your shitty mind.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 01:18 AM
What the hell are you talking about, go and watch my posts in "Life in Iraq". This is like when according to you, I got "called out" in a thread I didn't even took part in.

Where did I write that 9/11 wasn't a big deal? I didn't even mention fallen iraqi's or afghan's in the other thread and beside this thread that is the only thread about 9/11 I've even commented, and I told you to stop watching freaking FOX NEWS.

Why I choose this day? 10 years ago this day changed alot of people's life's, americans, iraqi's and afghans and I felt like all of the innocent victims should be honoured. If you don't think that anyone beside americans should be honoured, then it's fine, why the hell are you arguing over me startin a thread where I honour innocent americans, afghans and iraqi's.. And what the hell is up with your crap about propaganda? Stop making pathetic theories in your shitty mind.

OMG dude you keep bringing my intelligence into question but you're acting like a retard here. I'll break it down for you as much as I can. You're minimizing a tragic event naturally when you make a title "RIP Americans BUT". This alone shows exactly what I'm talking about. But in this context implies something was much worse or more tragic in your opinion and that was shown by you throwing out the staggering difference in death tolls.

Of course since you were agenda pushing though you failed to mention that firstly the American numbers were in a single attack and the numbers are much lower than in reality due to inability to recover all bodies. Also your numbers of Afghan and Iraqi people are over a period of TEN YEARS. Not a single day. Not to mention none of the people (non American's) you are commemorating died on Sept 11th.

So until you can figure out this simple logic... please don't call anyone else's intelligence into question.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Also we can't forget the thousands who died of health complications and injuries AFTER 9/11. The death toll is probably much closer to 15k when you include bodies that couldn't be recovered and people that died afterwards of complications. Plus you exaggerated greatly on the deaths of the Iraqi's and Afghan people because 2 guys mentioned that they looked it up and the numbers were much lower than you said. One guy said 85k and the other said 90k if I recall. Both of which are nowhere near the 900k mark or so you mentioned.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 01:27 AM
You do have a little bit of reading comprehension. People aren't pissed off because other people are being remembered.

Is anyone pissed off because people other than Americans are being remembered?

According to Dolphin this is why I'm upset. Because Millwad is remembering the Iraqi's who lost their lives :rolleyes:.

Hittin_Shots
09-12-2011, 02:53 AM
According to Dolphin this is why I'm upset. Because Millwad is remembering the Iraqi's who lost their lives :rolleyes:.

Why ya calling the other guy stupid, when he hasn't said anything like what your saying he has said. Also you just kept being wrong at the start of this thread and calling him out on things you admitted weren't him then continued to call him out on those things afterwards.

Also Gobb this thread was made directed at you? Because your taking it like a personal attack on who your remembering. I didn't see the part about GOBB needs to remember more of the victims mentioned. He said to remember the victims which occurred on and in the aftermath of the event of 9/11.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Why ya calling the other guy stupid, when he hasn't said anything like what your saying he has said. Also you just kept being wrong at the start of this thread and calling him out on things you admitted weren't him then continued to call him out on those things afterwards.

Also Gobb this thread was made directed at you? Because your taking it like a personal attack on who your remembering. I didn't see the part about GOBB needs to remember more of the victims mentioned. He said to remember the victims which occurred on and in the aftermath of the event of 9/11.

Another misinformed person chiming in 10 hours too late. The conversation here spanned over multiple threads today, not just this one. Millwad had an agenda all day to basically say "big deal" about the American lives lost.

Hittin_Shots
09-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Another misinformed person chiming in 10 hours too late. The conversation here spanned over multiple threads today, not just this one. Millwad had an agenda all day to basically say "big deal" about the American lives lost.

Sounded like you said it wasn't him the other times so was that wrong or right? Because you seemed to be wrong continuously in this thread and then made up your own story of what the OP was saying...

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 03:25 AM
Sounded like you said it wasn't him the other times so was that wrong or right? Because you seemed to be wrong continuously in this thread and then made up your own story of what the OP was saying...

Actually I didn't make up a story about what he said. I just was wrong about what thread we were arguing in. Besides wrong and right is subjective. I did make a handful of stupid comments/statements and I admitted I was wrong for those.

N0Skillz
09-12-2011, 05:29 AM

You can't argue with a moron like clipper. Gobb and Shannon just took your thread the wrong way, thye arn't usually like that -.0

millwad
09-12-2011, 07:49 AM

Idiot, what multiple threads? I only wrote in the "Life in Iraq" thread and my comment there was only about that you should stop watching the Fox News, stop your bullshit because you're only making yourself look more stupid after every post you write.

This is the thread you're talking about and where the hell did I make any point at all that american death's wasn't and isn't a big deal: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234488

I didn't even mention those american's who died and I didn't mention any iraqi's and afghan's either and I didn't take part in any other thread so what are you on, you idiot.. First you make a claim that I got called out in a thread I didn't took part in and then you claim that I've been making the american's death's a non issue which is a pure lie as well and go and watch the thread I linked and get out of here, you clown.

You make up things in your delusional mind, just shut it.

millwad
09-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Actually I didn't make up a story about what he said. I just was wrong about what thread we were arguing in. Besides wrong and right is subjective. I did make a handful of stupid comments/statements and I admitted I was wrong for those.

You did, first you claimed that I got called out in a thread I didn't took part in and then you make up crap about my posts in the other thread who were only directed at you, no one else and my post didn't say anything about dead americans or afghan's and iraqi's. Get a life and go and do something else than trolling.

JtotheIzzo
09-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Clippersfan86, you gotta be a bit better than this dude, can one human possibly be this uninformed? I realize Americans have ridiculous views about Canada and basically know nothing regarding their neighbors, but it can't really be this bad can it?

Sweden declared themselves neutral just like Canada during WWII. Both stayed out of almost all combat. How were they involved? :facepalm

WW2

Canada's military was active in every theatre of war, though most battles occurred in Italy, Northern Europe, and the North Atlantic.

Over the course of the war, 1.1 million Canadians served in the Army, Navy, and Air Force (from a population of 11 million). Of these more than 45,000 lost their lives and another 54,000 were wounded. The financial cost was $21,786,077,519.12, between the 1939 and 1950 fiscal years. By the end of the War, Canada had the world's fourth largest air force, and third largest navy. As well, the Canadian Merchant Navy completed over 25,000 voyages across the Atlantic. Canadians also served in the militaries of various Allied countries.

we actually joined WW2 more than 2 years before the US and if you do a per-capita enrollment calculation, the numbers are staggering.

Not that I'm pro war or anything... but for a country similar to Canada in the sense that they turn and look the other way... :facepalm

Roughly 2,500-2,830 Canadian Forces (CF) personnel are currently deployed in Afghanistan as part of International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).

On 28 February 2006, control of Regional Command South was transferred from U.S. Lieutenant General Karl Eikenberry to Canadian Brigadier-General David Fraser in a ceremony at Kandahar Airfield.

Since February 2002, 157 Canadian soldiers have died in the war in Afghanistan

WW1:
For a nation of eight million people, Canada's war effort was widely regarded as remarkable. A total of 619,636 men and women served in the Canadian forces in the First World War, and of these 66,655 were killed and another 172,950 were wounded.

Korea:
Canada sent 26,791 troops to fight in Korea. There were 1,558 Canadian casualties, including 516 dead. Korea has often been described as "The Forgotten War", because for most Canadians it is overshadowed by the Canadian contributions to the two world wars. Canada is a signatory to the original 1953 armistice, but did not keep a garrison in South Korea after 1955.

Vietnam:
In counter-current to the movement American draft-dodgers and deserters to Canada, about 30,000 Canadians volunteered to fight in southeast Asia.One-hundred ten (110) Canadians died in Vietnam, and seven remain listed as Missing in Action.

Gulf War:
Prime Minister Brian Mulroney sent the destroyers HMCS Terra Nova, HMCS Athabaskan, and HMCS Huron to enforce the trade blockade against Iraq. The supply ship HMCS Protecteur was sent to aid the gathering coalition forces
When the air war began, Canada's planes were integrated into the coalition force and provided air cover and attacked ground and naval targets

Iraq:
[I]In 2003, under Prime Minister Jean Chr

PowerGlove
09-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Rescuing Jews from Denmark, training troops from other countries. They were neutral but that doesnt mean they didnt help in a discreet manner.

I do realize that they also traded with the Germans as well but like you said, war isnt just black and white.

RidonKs
09-12-2011, 11:20 AM
this thread deserves more :facepalm than i can measure. goodness goodness me. i like this fight over whether afghan and iraqi casualties should be 'remembered' on the anniversary of 9/11, as opposed to... ignored i guess. so the same as the rest of the year?

if you're thinking about the monstrosity of civilizations when they clash and attack one another, i don't see why you wouldn't squeeze some room in for other people who died in events that were closely related both in chronology, actors involved, causation, etc. it's not as if it's very difficult to do, and some of them were probably nice people. remember em all, what have you got to lose?

but now that i'm reading it over, it just appears to be this clippers crazy dude. another prospective member of my ignore list that i'll forget about in an hour and never find the time to properly initiate.

Bosnian Sajo
09-12-2011, 02:49 PM
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Thats just not fair.

B
09-12-2011, 04:41 PM
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Thats just not fair.Nope but certainly a lot different than the 864,531 reported by the author in his OP as he tried to force feed his agenda

millwad
09-12-2011, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=B

Draz
09-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Seriously guys, what are you guys proving here? Are there any soldiers or military personnel in this thread? You guys fight as if you've been on the very same dirt that's buried above the death of war. Give it the fhuk up, respect each other and praise that each day we see is a peaceful day to live upon.. This thread got so disgusting.

Legend of Josh
09-12-2011, 06:55 PM

Karma is a bitch. Be rest assured God has a special place designed for the world leaders and crooks who call shots behind desks all in the name of personal gain for the small as the many suffer and catch bullets in the crossfire.

God says ... vengence is mine. Best believe...

millwad
09-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Just to be clear, I have no issues with honoring anyone who's died unjustly at any time. I do however have a problem in using one tragic event as a trojan horse to push an agenda. Was the OP doing that? Probably not, I'll take my lumps for being wrong.

Thanks, I appreciate and respect that.
I guess we got each other wrong at the start due the nonsense the Clipperguy was putting up in this thread.

I totally agree with you about using whatever tragic event as an attempt to push an agenda is just wrong, and that was obviously not my intention at all when I started this thread.

N0Skillz
09-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks, I appreciate and respect that.
I guess we got each other wrong at the start due the nonsense the Clipperguy was putting up in this thread.

I totally agree with you about using whatever tragic event as an attempt to push an agenda is just wrong, and that was obviously not my intention at all when I started this thread.

The website you used explains why the body count is lower on IBC and higher on another website.

Horde of Temujin
09-11-2013, 05:58 PM

Stfu ignorant one.

kNIOKAS
09-11-2013, 06:05 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m831z4vyvb1ruevywo1_250.gif

zoom17
09-11-2013, 11:58 PM

One of the most arrogant things I have ever read :facepalm

Draz
09-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Rest in peace.

tomtucker
09-12-2013, 02:53 AM

you forgot.........having an IQ lower then a goat, smell like shit, have no sypamty for animals, cut their throths while animals are still alive, migrate to other countries and start reproducing like rats.
lazy, only wanna be fed of goverment funds, noizy as fukk , only travel in packs, cowards.......... shit the list goes on..........

tomtucker
09-12-2013, 02:57 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m831z4vyvb1ruevywo1_250.gif

he is only wrong about norway and denmark, they were occupied by the germans..........sweden was not involved in ww2 or other war, the cowards stayed neutral,and let the germans walk right though up to norway

Nick Young
09-12-2013, 05:00 AM

Exactly. And now Obama wants to kill even more innocents.:facepalm

tomtucker
09-12-2013, 05:27 AM
these are the kind of scum you feel sorry for, even their high IQ politicians are dumb camel fukkers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P94SxL1DRA#t=42

riseagainst
09-12-2013, 11:16 AM
ispin getting spun around in here like a monkey in the middle.

:oldlol:

Balla_Status
09-12-2013, 12:24 PM
At least the Swedish politicians were smart enough to care about their own citizen. They were not obligied to fight whatsoever. They had no alliance, no pact or whatever.

Why waste Swedish blood for countries that would not have looked to the right if they were invaded.

And of course you all keeps saying that USA sacrificed this and that they actually did not get involved for a long time but I guess there is so much you can take before actually doing anything.

Lets take a closer look what happened before US finally decided to enter.

Japan attacked US, Germany angered by the fact they sold weapons to UK declared war, attack on the US ship by Germany and then of course the main reason US started fearing the loss from the alliance and thus the money they was owned would be hard to get back so they involved them self. Among many other factors. Before they were trying to find every chance they could to stay out.

And if anyone was a coward in WWII it was US. Nuclear weapon? people still dying for that. Ignorant piece of shit.

Nuclear bombs were a tragedy...sure but what would you have done?

chips93
09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
One of the most arrogant things I have ever read :facepalm

he was being ironic

Lebron23
09-10-2020, 11:01 AM
19 years ago. God Bless America.

~primetime~
09-10-2020, 11:12 AM
kinda funny browsing through this old thread and reading everyone argue about what we should or shouldn't mourn :lol :facepalm

good bump

FKAri
09-11-2020, 08:39 PM
So what is OP is saying is that... All lives matter.
Interesting.

Nanners
09-11-2020, 08:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

KennyPowers
09-12-2020, 09:34 AM
So what is OP is saying is that... All lives matter.
Interesting.

http://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/raw.gif

warriorfan
09-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Macmac was hilarious when he was here, come back bro :(

He stopped posting after you kept asking him to meet up and hang out. :roll:

KennyPowers
09-12-2020, 11:53 AM
He stopped posting after you kept asking him to meet up and hang out. :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZrWT5UfFs

KennyPowers
09-12-2020, 11:56 AM