PDA

View Full Version : Official Impact Las Vegas BBall Series Thread

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 01:32 AM
Impact BBall in Vegas Sept 12-23

InsideHoops preview, info, roster list, schedule and more here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/impact-vegas-basketball-083111.shtml

Here you go! Blake and DJ still may join the Clippers squad *crosses fingers*. As of right now it looks like the D squad has the most talent. Followed by B squad. If Blake and DJ get back on the squad E is going to take it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vZm--4z6ZjeiVrjuISMxy1fDUrKUJIRgk_Q6dwhFrOs/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

SpecialQue
09-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Any idea on where the hell I'll be able to watch any of these games? Yes, I'm so desperate for some NBA ball that I'm anxious to watch a Clipper squad without its "big 3."

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Any idea on where the hell I'll be able to watch any of these games? Yes, I'm so desperate for some NBA ball that I'm anxious to watch a Clipper squad without its "big 3."

Travis Leslie is going to put on a show though. That dude is the best athlete at this event. I talked to him on Twitter and he said he's going to put on a show. All of these games will be streamed buddy. Sports Illustrated has the rights to viewing this league. I'll get you a link for every Clippers squad game and PM it to you if you want.

Miller for 3
09-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Glad to see the Pacers got some dudes to join the team. Really want to see George take on a big offensive role. Can't wait for this shit to start

StroShow4
09-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Weren't they going to stream this live over the internet? Does anybody know where to find it?

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Weren't they going to stream this live over the internet? Does anybody know where to find it?

It will probably be up on streaming sites right before game time. No way they would be up this early. For the 1:30 game look for a stream at 1:15 ish.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Via Twitter....

"There will be no streaming today. Sorry guys"

"Blake Griffin is NOT playing in the @impactbball league today contrary to some reports"

Double bad news. Son of a bit**!

boozehound
09-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Via Twitter....

"There will be no streaming today. Sorry guys"

"Blake Griffin is NOT playing in the @impactbball league today contrary to some reports"

Double bad news. Son of a bit**!
I dont care if hes playing, but I am disappointed they arent streaming any of it. Some of these squads are gonna be playing 4 guard lineups.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 04:34 PM
I dont care if hes playing, but I am disappointed they arent streaming any of it. Some of these squads are gonna be playing 4 guard lineups.

I'm disappointed because as of now Gomes is our biggest player. Not sure why the hell DeAndre dropped out at last second. Lord knows he needs all the experience he can get.

They promised us streams so WTF is their deal? They want it to be like a real summer league and to give us our basketball fix till the season so what is their excuse? They didn't even give a reason. They are stupid though because it would get them a lot more press and fans of their training league. Not to mention more support and donations probably.

Kellogs4toniee
09-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Games should have started. Tried searching online but no luck.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Games should have started. Tried searching online but no luck.

I made a thread. They cancelled streaming today :mad: :mad: . They are on my sh** list right now.

boozehound
09-12-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm disappointed because as of now Gomes is our biggest player. Not sure why the hell DeAndre dropped out at last second. Lord knows he needs all the experience he can get.

They promised us streams so WTF is their deal? They want it to be like a real summer league and to give us our basketball fix till the season so what is their excuse? They didn't even give a reason. They are stupid though because it would get them a lot more press and fans of their training league. Not to mention more support and donations probably.
I think you guys are the only all the same nba team squad. I was wondering what was up with their squad. A couple of the others have like all guards and 2 centers (no pf or even really sf).

Probably trying to secure some finances or something. Not sure.

Kellogs4toniee
09-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Not sure why they would disallow streaming. The gym itself only allows like 500 attendees. The only other way to generate buzz is through streaming.

A shame, would have loved to watch that Washington Wizards 3.0 squad play.

chips93
09-12-2011, 05:58 PM
I made a thread. They cancelled streaming today :mad: :mad: . They are on my sh** list right now.

you're pissed over something that was gonna be free, that was only announced recently, and was never promised? :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 05:59 PM
I think you guys are the only all the same nba team squad. I was wondering what was up with their squad. A couple of the others have like all guards and 2 centers (no pf or even really sf).

Probably trying to secure some finances or something. Not sure.

Knicks only have 1 non Knick player on their roster... so both the Clips and Knicks are pretty much rolling with full NBA squad. I thought we could win this thing because DJ and Blake were on the roster as recently as 3 days ago or so. Without any size... I think we will be a middle of the road team. Should be exciting to watch our super athletic guys like Bledsoe, Aminu and Leslie though. If DJ joins it will make the team very watchable.

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 06:03 PM
you're pissed over something that was gonna be free, that was only announced recently, and was never promised? :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

BS dude. They announced more than a week ago that Sports Illustrated had the rights and would be streaming the games. I even posted sources on it. Free or not.. everyone would be disappointed or irritated. We were all looking forward to watching some NBA hoops.

chips93
09-12-2011, 06:24 PM
BS dude. They announced more than a week ago that Sports Illustrated had the rights and would be streaming the games. I even posted sources on it.

my bad, didnt know about that

Free or not.. everyone would be disappointed or irritated. We were all looking forward to watching some NBA hoops.

i was looking forward to it too, and im dissapointed, but i aint gonna hold a grudge for not receiving something that was gonna be free

hopefully its on tomorrow :cheers:

we still got a month long avy bet over kyrie irving's per vs bledsoes per at the end of the year right?

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 06:31 PM
my bad, didnt know about that

i was looking forward to it too, and im dissapointed, but i aint gonna hold a grudge for not receiving something that was gonna be free

hopefully its on tomorrow :cheers:

we still got a month long avy bet over kyrie irving's per vs bledsoes per at the end of the year right?

Fair enough. Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm having some seriously NBA withdraws lol. I'd put them up there with smoker ones! Yea man. I'm putting a lot of faith in Eric with this avy bet so he better not let me down or I'm going to Twitter troll his ass for the entire time I have your avy (Lol jk). :D

SunsCaptain
09-12-2011, 06:36 PM
haha I want to watch group C!!! go Suns! Jared Dudley, Channing Frye, and Hakim Warrick!

:applause:

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 06:37 PM
haha I want to watch group C!!! go Suns! Jared Dudley, Channing Frye, and Hakim Warrick!

:applause:

No streams today :(

chips93
09-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Travis Leslie is going to put on a show though. That dude is the best athlete at this event. I talked to him on Twitter and he said he's going to put on a show. All of these games will be streamed buddy. Sports Illustrated has the rights to viewing this league. I'll get you a link for every Clippers squad game and PM it to you if you want.

if you find any, id really appreciate it if you could pm me the links

:cheers:

SunsCaptain
09-12-2011, 06:39 PM
If anyone knows how to watch any of these games that would be great =p lol is there a website?

Clippersfan86
09-12-2011, 06:53 PM
if you find any, id really appreciate it if you could pm me the links

:cheers:

I will keep checking for links for you guys. I have a feeling tomorrow will have them if not tonight.

InspiredLebowski
09-12-2011, 07:00 PM
The Pacers/Green team won 96-86, Dahntay Jones scored 30. Bet his only pass was an inbounds he immediately demanded back.

RRR3
09-12-2011, 07:13 PM
The Pacers/Green team won 96-86, Dahntay Jones scored 30. Bet his only pass was an inbounds he immediately demanded back.
Is he a ballhog? I don't watch the Pacers, but doesn't he score like 6 PPG?

Miller for 3
09-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Is he a ballhog? I don't watch the Pacers, but doesn't he score like 6 PPG?

Ya hes a pretty big shot jacker.

Clippersfan86
09-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Clippers only had 5 players and Iman Shumpert killed it for Knicks but the Clippers supposedly hit a game winner to win the game. :cheers: . JJ Hickson is playing with the Clippers squad right now because a couple Clips players didn't show up.

InspiredLebowski
09-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Is he a ballhog? I don't watch the Pacers, but doesn't he score like 6 PPG?Love everything about him except his offense, and I HATE his offense. Dude thinks he's Kobe. He only scored 6 a game last year because they finally were smart enough to just play him in spurts.

Miller for 3
09-13-2011, 12:33 AM
stats for today's games

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtjIXqHyH09QdFZoMElpdVdzVmc2UFlNNldkdExPM UE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Clutch
09-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Iman Shumpert had 25/6/2 :bowdown:

Clippersfan86
09-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Not so bummed I missed the game with Clips missing like 4 scheduled players. I bet tomorrow more players show up.

Clippersfan86
09-13-2011, 02:04 AM
NVM I did miss out! Mo Williams 21 and 10 including game winning shot and our stud rookie Leslie had 24, 9 and 3 including a couple sick dunks supposedly. Damn damn damn! Imagine when Al Farouq, Bledsoe and DeAndre join our squad.

EoJ
09-13-2011, 02:10 AM
InsideHoops.com hears #Clippers forward Blake Griffin will play in #ImpactSeries in Vegas, starting any day now
http://twitter.com/#!/InsideHoops

Clippersfan86
09-13-2011, 02:13 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/InsideHoops

If Blake, DJ, Aminu and Bledsoe show for the rest of these 2 weeks I don't see how we don't win the championship. Blake would easily be the best player there. Thanks for giving me such great news BTW.

SunsCaptain
09-13-2011, 03:16 AM
Any stats or box scores of todays events?

Clippersfan86
09-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Damn Clippers squad clowned with all kinds of dunks. Our rookie Leslie and JJ Hickson were banging all game. Mo Williams cross over and shuts it down with the game winner. Fu** yea! Get me a damn stream.

http://www.ballislife.com/video/day1impactleague

DuMa
09-13-2011, 01:36 PM
nice remix. looking good for a league just started up recently. JO and Damon Jones looked really old

Clippersfan86
09-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Wow I just realized for the 7:30 game the seats were empty. That should be the easiest game to get to! It happened to be the best and most exciting game too. They definitely should be streaming in that case.

Clippersfan86
09-13-2011, 08:51 PM
Blake joining team Wednesday.

Clippersfan86
09-15-2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.ballislife.com/video/johnwall42impact

I'm still standing by my prediction from last month. John Wall will AVERAGE 20 and 10 this year. To go with probably 5 rebounds, 2 steals and be a top 3 PG. Dude's jumper looks a lot more fluid.

chips93
09-15-2011, 03:48 PM
http://www.ballislife.com/video/johnwall42impact

I'm still standing by my prediction from last month. John Wall will AVERAGE 20 and 10 this year. To go with probably 5 rebounds, 2 steals and be a top 3 PG. Dude's jumper looks a lot more fluid.

one thing i wouldnt trust in this setting is a guys jumper, anybody can look like a good shooter with the extra space

i can see wall being 20-10 eventually, but not next year, im a big fan tho

top 3 pg? i dont see it

Clippersfan86
09-15-2011, 03:51 PM
one thing i wouldnt trust in this setting is a guys jumper, anybody can look like a good shooter with the extra space

i can see wall being 20-10 eventually, but not next year, im a big fan tho

top 3 pg? i dont see it

I may be predicting this a year too soon but I REALLY believe in this guy. I've been following him in the offseason and he's fired up. He feels disrespected. He mentioned how last year people didn't realize he had multiple nagging injuries and thought he just fell off the second half of the season. He's the kind of guy you don't want to motivate (unless you're on his team).

SpecialQue
09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Not too excited about his team, but Wall is definitely a player I'm looking forward to seeing when the season starts. If he has the Rose/Griffin work ethic going, he's gonna be fvcking scary.

Clippersfan86
09-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Not too excited about his team, but Wall is definitely a player I'm looking forward to seeing when the season starts. If he has the Rose/Griffin work ethic going, he's gonna be fvcking scary.

He does. He's also the great natural leader attitude that Rose/Griffin have. If you watch his interviews last year you could tell he was way beyond his years in maturity. Like a young Brandon Roy. He constantly encouraged teammates even when they lost close games. In the media when he was injured he would say things like "It sucks we lost but I'm proud of the guys for how hard they fought till the end". I mean comon who wouldn't wanna play with a PG or young superstar like that? This guy is going to be an elite player for a long long time.

He seemed to understand that it's going to take time for the Wizards to become a playoff team and right now they need to just keep improving and working on the details. He's a very laid back guy... but also a super fierce competitor (like Blake and Derrick).

boozehound
09-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Saw that Daye had 30 with 10 rbs and 3 blocks. Anywhere online to see all of the actual stats? I tried google and just got the runaround.

Kellogs4toniee
09-15-2011, 04:50 PM
He does. He's also the great natural leader attitude that Rose/Griffin have. If you watch his interviews last year you could tell he was way beyond his years in maturity. Like a young Brandon Roy. He constantly encouraged teammates even when they lost close games. In the media when he was injured he would say things like "It sucks we lost but I'm proud of the guys for how hard they fought till the end". I mean comon who wouldn't wanna play with a PG or young superstar like that? This guy is going to be an elite player for a long long time.

He seemed to understand that it's going to take time for the Wizards to become a playoff team and right now they need to just keep improving and working on the details. He's a very laid back guy... but also a super fierce competitor (like Blake and Derrick).

Seriously... the NBA is so freaking exciting right now. So many great young players that seem to have the right attitude and work ethic. Lockout could not have come at a worst time.

Clippersfan86
09-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Seriously... the NBA is so freaking exciting right now. So many great young players that seem to have the right attitude and work ethic. Lockout could not have come at a worst time.

Rose, Durant, Wall and Griffin are going to make this a real golden era. With future prospects we already see like 2012 draft included and superstars who aren't old yet like Lebron, Dwight, CP3 and Deron... I'm more excited for the NBA than ever before.

Teanett
09-15-2011, 06:36 PM
no, but do you want to be fukked like a zebra?

EoJ
09-15-2011, 08:44 PM
they need to start streaming these games asap!

entropy35
09-16-2011, 06:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhhdAh7ren8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8o6hxuzYu4

Wall 84 points in 2 games, jumper looks improved!