PDA

View Full Version : Chris "Bosh Spice" on ESPN First Take

Tarik One
09-14-2011, 10:11 AM
On right now. Skip is taking shots at him and Chris isn't even disputing him

GOBB
09-14-2011, 10:20 AM
I turned when jangle was ffnished talking. Skip seemed to be on bosh nuts to me. Didn't see beginning of show.

kaiiu
09-14-2011, 10:31 AM
U can tell Skip now respects Bosh. Skip is acting like a *****. Gonin way to easy on em

Btw Bosh seems cool as fvck

boozehound
09-14-2011, 10:36 AM
On right now. Skip is taking shots at him and Chris isn't even disputing him
why bother? skip is a known idiot and ****tard

kaiiu
09-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Bosh said Dirk was the best player in the NBA. Debate solved Lebrick stans :bowdown: :applause:

RRR3
09-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Bosh said Dirk was the best player in the NBA. Debate solved Lebrick stans :bowdown: :applause:
Bosh is wrong. Even if dirk is better than lbj, he got outplayed by wade in the finals so...

kaiiu
09-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Bosh is wrong. Even if dirk is better than lbj, he got outplayed by wade in the finals so...
Not sure if srs.......

Wade outplayed Dirk in games 2/3/4 but Dirk got the W so i give it to him

RRR3
09-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Not sure if srs.......

Wade outplayed Dirk in games 2/3/4 but Dirk got the W so i give it to him
You can't blame Wade for LBJ and Bosh sucking

greensborohill
09-14-2011, 11:41 AM
You can't blame Wade for LBJ and Bosh sucking

Bosh didn't suck, he just didn't get shots. He was 7 of 9 and hand 19 in game 6. . Wade had way more shots and got 17 points.

Also, I think it's awesome that Bosh is his own man. Wade & James exclude him from a lot of things, and the result is that Bosh thinks for himself and is honest and forthright on topics. He also isn't affraid to call out the other two.

Ol Dirty Bastard
09-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Bosh is a classy dude.

greensborohill
09-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Bosh is a classy dude.

i would agree that he is. He certainly wouldn't mock an opposing players illness *cough* LeBron *cough* Wade *cough* fvcking chokers *cough*

knickswin
09-14-2011, 01:20 PM
I don't like Chris Bosh's game, but I like Chris Bosh

Kblaze8855
09-14-2011, 01:30 PM
I thought he made it pretty clear that he meant the best player in the NBA outside Miami. When they then asked him who the best player in Miami was he wouldnt answer.

PowerGlove
09-14-2011, 01:41 PM
I thought he made it pretty clear that he meant the best player in the NBA outside Miami. When they then asked him who the best player in Miami was he wouldnt answer.
I liked that he threw himself in there, dudes underrate the hell out of him.

Premeditated
09-14-2011, 01:47 PM
As much as I like to clown on him for looking suspect and resembling Raptar, I respect the way he came off and held his own and spoke what he felt at the beginning. If only he quit acting like a fakkit on the court.

GOBB
09-14-2011, 01:48 PM
"Wade was our closer"

Wade > Bron

*runs out of arena tossing keyboard into crowd*

RRR3
09-14-2011, 01:49 PM
"Wade was our closer"

Wade > Bron

Yep, Wade sure closed out the Celtics and the Bulls. Oh wait...

GOBB
09-14-2011, 01:52 PM

Bosh words > yours, Yep. Keep waiting tho. :cheers:

greensborohill
09-14-2011, 02:01 PM

So let me get this straight. . . . he says Dirk's the best outside of Miami, which implies that the best player is in Miami. then when asked who is the best player in Miami, he says he won't say, which kinda implies that it is too close to call between Wade & James, which now leaves Dirk at 3rd? But then again, Dirk beat both those guys fairly easily. . . so again, why is Dirk not 1st?

RRR3
09-14-2011, 02:09 PM
So let me get this straight. . . . he says Dirk's the best outside of Miami, which implies that the best player is in Miami. then when asked who is the best player in Miami, he says he won't say, which kinda implies that it is too close to call between Wade & James, which now leaves Dirk at 3rd? But then again, Dirk beat both those guys fairly easily. . . so again, why is Dirk not 1st?
Wade outplayed Dirk.

Doctor Rivers
09-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Bosh words > yours, Yep. Keep waiting tho. :cheers:

:cheers:

Wade > Lebron

thejumpa
09-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Seems like a down to earth guy. Can't wait till Bron shows up on the show. Should get interesting.

And he's right...Dirk deserves to be recognized as #1 right now.

greensborohill
09-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Wade outplayed Dirk.

You can argue that all you want. But he scored 17 points in game 6, and scored 0 points in the last 6 minutes of game 2. In order to "outplay" someone in a series, you can have games like that. Plus, Dirk outscored him in the 4th and his team won 4 out of 6 games. Wade outplayed everyone other than Dirk in that series, but not Dirk.

Kblaze8855
09-14-2011, 02:22 PM

You think athletes believe that when they lose the other teams players are just better than them?

Bosh spet years on the raptors. If he judged how good he was by who beat him he would think he was garbage till last year.

pegasus
09-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Wade outplayed Dirk.

Wade g:rockon:t outplayed b:dancinDirk.

DuMa
09-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Bosh understands you dont respond to trolls like Bayless

greensborohill
09-14-2011, 02:33 PM
You think athletes believe that when they lose the other teams players are just better than them?

Bosh spet years on the raptors. If he judged how good he was by who beat him he would think he was garbage till last year.

If you're #3 (supposedly) and you beat a team with #1 & #2 (supposedly) and another top 25 guy, I got news for you, you're not #3, you're #1.

pegasus
09-14-2011, 02:40 PM

Well, not garbage, but he did join forces with Lebron and Wade, so you know he wasn't thinking very highly of himself. The same goes for the aforementioned two douche-bags.

GOBB
09-14-2011, 02:42 PM
If you're #3 (supposedly) and you beat a team with #1 & #2 (supposedly) and another top 25 guy, I got news for you, you're not #3, you're #1.

No. Stupid logic.

Kblaze8855
09-14-2011, 02:44 PM

Yes. Basketbal is just that simple.

greensborohill
09-14-2011, 02:46 PM

Glad you agree.

pegasus
09-14-2011, 02:48 PM
No. Stupid logic.

It isn't the only reason for Dirk being the best, but that logic does confirm it.

Dirk played like the best player all year long. If it wasn't for his injury in the middle of the season, he would have won the MVP. Then he played even better in the playoffs, for about the 90% of the games. So, yeah, he is the current #1.

greensborohill
09-14-2011, 02:48 PM
No. Stupid logic.

I'd rather have Dirk on my team to close out games than those two. Game 2 showed me all I needed to know.

15 point lead, 13 point lead in the 4th in game 3, 9 point 4th quarter lead in game 4.

Take Baby 'Bron 'Bron & Mr. Glass, I'll take the reigning Finals MVP

AlphaWolf24
09-14-2011, 02:57 PM

If someone veiws you as the 3rd best player....and the #1 and #2 veiwed best players are on the same team with another top #15 player...and the #3 player leads his team to a championship beating the #1 , #2 and top #15 player in the NBA Finals while the #2 player puts up a choke job for the ages.....

yes it is that simple....we don't need to make even more complicated then it is....

jeez....

next

GOBB
09-14-2011, 02:57 PM
It isn't the only reason for Dirk being the best, but that logic does confirm it.

Dirk played like the best player all year long. If it wasn't for his injury in the middle of the season, he would have won the MVP. Then he played even better in the playoffs, for about the 90% of the games. So, yeah, he is the current #1.

Not to me.

RRR3
09-14-2011, 02:58 PM
The revisionist history that dirk was in the running for regular season MVP is hilarious.

ThaSwagg3r
09-14-2011, 03:03 PM
"Wade was our closer"

Wade > Bron

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/happyandmad.gif

pegasus
09-14-2011, 03:04 PM
The revisionist history that dirk was in the running for regular season MVP is hilarious.

Why do you always give me all the ammo I need to rip you a new one, then only to disappear after I do so? I won't fall for it this time.

AlphaWolf24
09-14-2011, 03:04 PM

Revisionists saying winning doesn't count , it's all luck , leaders don't really impact the team and aren't responsible for the pulse of the teamates is even more hilarious...

squirm little Lebra apoligists...squirm!......muhahhaaaaahhaa...muahhh hhhaahhhahahahha

2 Top 15 teamates(1 is a top 3 player).....and still choked harder then Gloria James at NBA players union meeting....

Kblaze8855
09-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Glad you agree.

I do. Basketball doesnt even need to be watched to know who plays it best or why some teams win and others lose. Its really not a complicated sport at all. Its something like arm wrestling.

Doranku
09-14-2011, 03:12 PM

Da f*ck? Wade was Miami's best player against Boston. :roll:

DMV2
09-14-2011, 03:22 PM
If you watched a few Mavs regular games last season you'd know that Dirk was possibly the most effective/best team player in the NBA. The thing that hurt his MVP chance was he didn't stat-pad his numbers like other superstars did. That's why his PPG was only at 23, yet he shot 50+% and some games he'd shoot 70+% while scoring 20+.

If you go look at his game log, I think you'll only find 1 out of every 10 games where he'd put up a stinker.

kaiiu
09-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Dirk averaged like 23/7/3 on 51/39/90 with 57 wins , 1 less game than the Heat.:rolleyes:

how come he shouldnt be a " MVP"

ThaSwagg3r
09-14-2011, 03:36 PM
"Wade was our closer"

Wade > Bron

It's now on YouTube. :pimp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Gtv1Ay1Zk#t=3m14s

PowerGlove
09-14-2011, 04:13 PM
If you watched a few Mavs regular games last season you'd know that Dirk was possibly the most effective/best team player in the NBA. The thing that hurt his MVP chance was he didn't stat-pad his numbers like other superstars did. That's why his PPG was only at 23, yet he shot 50+% and some games he'd shoot 70+% while scoring 20+.

If you go look at his game log, I think you'll only find 1 out of every 10 games where he'd put up a stinker.
So all the other MVP candidates stat padded all year? GTFO with that bs.

Kblaze8855
09-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Yea.....bron and wade gave up their numbers to play together. Neither did the numbers they are capable of. Dwight still has games he goes like 7 of 9 for 25 points and doesnt demand the ball more when he scores or gets fouled on nearly every touch. Chris paul has totally stopped attacking for weeks at a time. Rose is getting hated on for his shooting percentage because he doesnt care about it. Minus his leage leading(according to a yahoo article i read) 30 or more foot shots at the buzzer he shoots like 45.5 last year. Nash doesnt care about his numbers. Durant lets westbrook dribble out posessions as he stands around which is probably why he doesnt go off for as many huge scoring games as his ppg suggests he may. Kobe played the least minutes he has in years i think. Hard season to call the elites stat padders.

MELOgamaniac
09-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Dirk averaged like 23/7/3 on 51/39/90 with 57 wins , 1 less game than the Heat.:rolleyes:

how come he shouldnt be a " MVP"

Thats decent or impressive numbers for a second option sg or sf...but your talking about a POWER FORWARD..who is the focal point of an offense....the dirk nut gobbage on this board is ridiculous..he ha da sub par season..but he had a good team and thats why they won the chip..playoffs are about match ups...dirk wasnt even that dominant in the playoffs..nobody seems to bring into play his 6-19..or a 9-27 performance in a close out game...Dirks good ..but to call him the best player int he league when he statistically ahd the weakest season in the past 8 years of his career...is a joke...people need to get off the pipe.

ThaSwagg3r
09-14-2011, 04:58 PM
I do. Basketball doesnt even need to be watched to know who plays it best or why some teams win and others lose. Its really not a complicated sport at all. Its something like arm wrestling.
Actually you're probably overthinking if anything. The main objective of basketball is to win (like any other sport), it seems like you and many other people have forgotten that. Now that doesn't mean whoever wins and was the best player on that team is the best player in the league but it does account for something.

People like you are the reason why people call Bill Russell overrated.

AlphaWolf24
09-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Actually you're probably overthinking if anything. The main objective of basketball is to win (like any other sport), it seems like you and many other people have forgotten that. Now that doesn't mean whoever wins and was the best player on that team is the best player in the league but it does account for something.

You are a fool....a star player has no value to his team winning...winning is a team acomplishment....

who ever has the better "team" , coaches and trainers will win....you putting value on a top player winning proves how little you know about sports.

even if a superstar wins....that doesn't make him a better star then another star who is .4% more efficient...more efficient like .4% proves you are a better star player..

Luis Williams shoots like .5% better in the clutch then Kobe...so does Bron...this proves they are "more efficient"....

only fools fall for the "winning" angle...lol

IDIOT

Kblaze8855
09-14-2011, 06:47 PM

**** outta here.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128958

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153453&page=2

I am not the one to call out for Bill Russell being hated on.

If anything people like him are hated on because people like you...who either know nothing about basketball or choose to display no knowledge of it....annoy fans who dont have the patience or interest to look into his career by throwing out that he won without being able to explain why the reasons he is discredited arent valid. PEople like you who will just say ____ won over and over will get the players hated on because anyone with common sense knows thats not enough information to compare him to anyone.

People who say "Bill Russell won ____ rings" and act like that is all there is to it do as much to harm his legacy in the eyes of the uninformed as people wo say "Wilt put up 50/27" do to harm his. Those guys have towering legacies built by doing far more than most know and all the common fan knows is enough to make assumptions that usually arent true. Assumptions like Russells teammates were too good for him not to to win 11 rings or Wilt playing 6'5'' scrubs.

Not being able to put what they did in context and explain how it happened is why young people hate on them so much.

If people thought about why things happen as much as simply...what happened...we wouldnt have as many people overrating and underrating players of the past and the present. People get emotional...have their little agendas...and dont care about anything but they point they want made. What the other person thinks in reality doesnt matter. Which is why people like you seem to think I might hate on Bill Russell and that crazy wilt fan on here seems to think I love him and hate Wilt.

You agenda driven cheerleaders are blinded more often than not and dont think about anything that doesnt push forward whatever it is your mission happens to be.

Me however...I like to think. I like to be informed. I like my opinions to be based in things I can explain and not fairy dust laden drivel that ignores how complicated a 10 man game can be in favor of the easy answer that is pretending the best player always win or even gets close to winning.

I hope to always be opposite the side painting thought as a negative.

And knowing that you think it is makes it easier to see how you formed some of the opinions you have.

Kujo
09-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Seems like a down to earth guy. Can't wait till Bron shows up on the show. Should get interesting.

Never going to happen. Skip Bayless is hilarious.

Simple Jack
09-14-2011, 11:45 PM
**** outta here.

If anything people like him are hated on because people like you...who either know nothing about basketball or choose to display no knowledge of it....annoy fans who dont have the patience or interest to look into his career by throwing out that he won without being able to explain why the reasons he is discredited arent valid. PEople like you who will just say ____ won over and over will get the players hated on because anyone with common sense knows thats not enough information to compare him to anyone.

People who say "Bill Russell won ____ rings" and act like that is all there is to it do as much to harm his legacy in the eyes of the uninformed as people wo say "Wilt put up 50/27" do to harm his. Those guys have towering legacies built by doing far more than most know and all the common fan knows is enough to make assumptions that usually arent true. Assumptions like Russells teammates were too good for him not to to win 11 rings or Wilt playing 6'5'' scrubs.

Not being able to put what they did in context and explain how it happened is why young people hate on them so much.

If people thought about why things happen as much as simply...what happened...we wouldnt have as many people overrating and underrating players of the past and the present. People get emotional...have their little agendas...and dont care about anything but they point they want made. What the other person thinks in reality doesnt matter. Which is why people like you seem to think I might hate on Bill Russell and that crazy wilt fan on here seems to think I love him and hate Wilt.

You agenda driven cheerleaders are blinded more often than not and dont think about anything that doesnt push forward whatever it is your mission happens to be.

Me however...I like to think. I like to be informed. I like my opinions to be based in things I can explain and not fairy dust laden drivel that ignores how complicated a 10 man game can be in favor of the easy answer that is pretending the best player always win or even gets close to winning.

And knowing that you think it is makes it easier to see how you formed some of the opinions you have.

Give this man a round of applause. :applause:

Not sure why people can't or just plain refuse to grasp that concept.

AlphaWolf24
09-15-2011, 01:03 AM
**** outta here.

Oh just stop already......this "elitists attitude"...".Me however...I like to think. I like to be informed." it's all B.S. you and I both know it..

Informed of what???.....watch the F'ing games and make your opinion....

I've watched thousands upon thousands of basketball games....I never once didn't know who impacted the game because I needed to "be informed"....

I didn't go back and say "hey look, Alex English was actually better then Bird , Magic and MJ"...."after I was informed by _____________ Alex English actually _____ better then all of them"...who knew?

your attitude ruins the game and sports in General.

next

Kblaze8855
09-15-2011, 01:15 AM
Wanna call it "elitists" to not believe that thinking too much is a problem...feel free. It would take a little more effort than I feel like putting in at the moment to see if you are anyone with opinions id care to know.

I suspect not. I feel like ive seen your avatar next to some Kobe related nonsense.

Simple Jack
09-15-2011, 01:15 AM
Oh just stop already......this "elitists attitude"...".Me however...I like to think. I like to be informed." it's all B.S. you and I both know it..

Informed of what???.....watch the F'ing games and make your opinion....

I've watched thousands upon thousands of basketball games....I never once didn't know who impacted the game because I needed to "be informed"....

I didn't go back and say "hey look, Alex English was actually better then Bird , Magic and MJ"...."after I was informed by _____________ Alex English actually _____ better then all of them"...who knew?

your attitude ruins the game and sports in General.

next

The guy saying "next" in every post and has never once conceded a point to anyone on this forum despite being wrong far more than right, is calling someone else an elitist? One of the best posters this site has no less? Interesting.

knightfall88
09-15-2011, 01:30 AM
wow Bosh not even defending Lebron a little. Shows how much he agrees with the criticism.

AlphaWolf24
09-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Wanna call it "elitists" to not believe that thinking too much is a problem...feel free. It would take a little more effort than I feel like putting in at the moment to see if you are anyone with opinions id care to know.

I suspect not. I feel like ive seen your avatar next to some Kobe related nonsense.

"Effort"??...like what.....Flawed stats and .4% difference's in ____________(fill in random stats)

do us all a favor and save it for another day....I know /love and play basketball to understand the pulse and technique ....and I know when someone is full of Sh!t.

I've seen your played 80's spiderman meme on many sites , basketball and whatnot....

your views are tired and silly....the only thing you bring is an occasional decent video, but even then it's meh, your posts are bland and transparent....

Elitists fans ruin sports....

next

AlphaWolf24
09-15-2011, 01:46 AM
The guy saying "next" in every post and has never once conceded a point to anyone on this forum despite being wrong far more than right, is calling someone else an elitist? One of the best posters this site has no less? Interesting.

best poster on this site?....I never once called Jack3, Fatal , Bladers , Hoopfan , Tweety , Lakers 24 , Kobe Da Gawd or the many other well informed posters elitists fans...

:confusedshrug:

jlip
09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
wow Bosh not even defending Lebron a little. Shows how much he agrees with the criticism.

What are you talking about? He didn't defend anyone explicity other than the coach. Bosh basically held Lebron, Wade, and himself accountable for everything.

gilalizard
09-15-2011, 01:53 AM
Bosh has shown far more class and maturity than both dwhistle and teh chosen1 combined. I like how he was willing to face the media alone after games, unlike dwhistle and teh chosen1.

But he has chosen to play with those assclowns, so he deserves a healthy amount of ridicule. He's still on the most stacked team in the league and whatever the Miami douches win is not worthy of much respect because they're so absurdly stacked.

Kblaze8855
09-15-2011, 01:55 AM
Having put all the effort into it im willing to(copy/paste your name into google) I got this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233985

Yea. I dont need to interact with you again. Hopefully that pleases you.

*moving along*

AlphaWolf24
09-15-2011, 02:00 AM
Having put all the effort into it im willing to(copy/paste your name into google) I got this:

*moving along*

(yawns)

next

All Net
09-15-2011, 02:45 AM
Nothing new here Chris bosh has always been a class act and very respectful

GOBB
09-15-2011, 09:54 AM

*moving along*

:roll:

What a thread fail. He should have probably skipped down to his whole "Next" thing before hitting submit. Saved himself the embarrassment.

Dave3
09-15-2011, 12:43 PM

*moving along*
Just look at who he listed as the good posters. Jacks3, Kobe da Gawd, Legend 24 or w/e. He's also the same poster who's argued for Kobe being the best in the league since 2001. Apparently Duncan Shaq Garnett and LeBron have never existed.

PS. Did you watch a lot of Bill Russell's career (as well as Wilt's)?

L8kersfan222
09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
:cry:

:wtf:

Dave3
09-15-2011, 01:08 PM
:wtf:
Wow so random lol. I come in checking if maybe KBlaze replied or Alphawolf is saying "next" again, but instead I see this super random post lol.

But yeah sure, I'll go along: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Happy?

L8kersfan222
09-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Happy?

:cheers:

Ruutu
09-15-2011, 05:29 PM
After watching this....Skip is the biggest Miami fan that there is :D

Clippersfan86
09-15-2011, 06:28 PM
I've always liked Bosh. Not only as a person but his game. So many people troll him about being a pu**y and all that but out of all 3 of them.. he's by far the most real and coolest. He's a very down to earth and emotional guy and I'm not sure why people don't appreciate that. He's arguably the best player to interview in the league. Always honest and upfront, no BS.

Jacks3
09-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Just look at who he listed as the good posters. Jacks3, Kobe da Gawd, Legend 24 or w/e. He's also the same poster who's argued for Kobe being the best in the league since 2001. Apparently Duncan Shaq Garnett and LeBron have never existed.

PS. Did you watch a lot of Bill Russell's career (as well as Wilt's)?
u sad?

kaiiu
09-15-2011, 06:51 PM
I've always liked Bosh. Not only as a person but his game. So many people troll him about being a pu**y and all that but out of all 3 of them.. he's by far the most real and coolest. He's a very down to earth and emotional guy and I'm not sure why people don't appreciate that. He's arguably the best player to interview in the league. Always honest and upfront, no BS.
hop off his dick u *******