PDA

View Full Version : white people jokes

LBJMVP
09-15-2011, 12:47 AM
How many white men does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, white men will screw anything.

How did the white boy come out of the grocery store with a six pack? He walked in and payed for it.

What do you call a white guy on

Myth
09-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Why are white people so thankful during Thanksgiving? Because it reminds them that they aren't Indians.

LBJMVP
09-15-2011, 01:23 AM
What do you say when you see a white man carrying a TV?
"Excuse me sir, you dropped your receipt!"

You know what sucks about being white?
Not much, really. I mean, there are starving people in Africa, and all those tsunami victims in Asia...I'd say we're pretty lucky.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 01:32 AM
<----- White Male and lovin' it :rockon:

IlliniFan
09-15-2011, 01:40 AM
All lame. Last one in the op is ok.

Timmy D for MVP
09-15-2011, 01:53 AM
How many white people does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They'll come to your lands looking for material possessions. Since your culture is different from theirs and there is little sense of possession or value that crosses well they'll pretty much take it all. Then when you're like: "Uhh you're just kinda taking our food and game and such we don't like that." then they kill you with guns if you aren't already dead from disease. Then those left will be forced to become the laborers for this new society. Then when finally you're no longer a laborer you'll still be on the outside looking in since they set their society up to benefit only themselves and their own. Eventually they'll realize they were kinda dickish and try to make up for it by giving you jobs, and electing a black official and think it's all good now when there is still a lot of work to be done for true equality. Shit... off topic..... where was I going with that...

Oh and they'll hire someone to change the lightbulb..... cause they're rich. HAHAAAAA.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 01:56 AM
Oh and they'll hire someone to change the lightbulb..... cause they're rich. HAHAAAAA.

So basically saying we create jobs. You are welcome, economy. :hammertime:

ace23
09-15-2011, 01:56 AM
I've heard 90% of these.

Nachooo
09-15-2011, 01:57 AM
(Pretend black people can swim)

A black family of 3 find a magic river. It is filled with many dangerous obstacles. But if they can swim to the other side they will become white. The Dad goes 1st and make it across with little trouble. When he touches land he becomes white. The Mom goes 2nd and it was a little more difficult for her but she still makes it across and turns white. The boy goes last. He gets stuck in the middle and calls his dad for help. The dad looks at the boy drowning and says "**** that ******"

Timmy D for MVP
09-15-2011, 01:58 AM
So basically saying we create jobs. You are welcome, economy. :hammertime:

Yes.

Ah shit I forgot though that once they have to start paying you for that labor that they won't do they'll try to keep you out. Well I'm to lazy to try to fit it in there. So.... **** it.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 02:03 AM
Yes.

Ah shit I forgot though that once they have to start paying you for that labor that they won't do they'll try to keep you out. Well I'm to lazy to try to fit it in there. So.... **** it.

Cop out.

I'm all for a more lenient standardized immigration policy... but that needs to be coupled with a more aggressive stance on illegal employment for non-legals.

As long as there's an equal field playing in terms of wages paid and workers rights, I don't give a flying f*ck who does the job, as long as its done well.

http://www.photohome.com/pictures/flag-pictures/american-flag-2a.jpg

Bosnian Sajo
09-15-2011, 02:07 AM
No wonder I never hear white people jokes, these are lame as hell..

miller-time
09-15-2011, 02:22 AM
louis ck on being white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

BankShot
09-15-2011, 02:30 AM
louis ck on being white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

I'll give you a (assumed) synopsis, based on seeing pretty much everything I absolutely can from Louie C.K.....

A white person (especially a man) can go back to literally any time in history (given a reasonable standing in terms of class) and be treated with for the most part the utmost respect.

Ancient Rome?? Buona Sera senore.

Expansionist/Colonial Britain?? Have a spot of tea, govvna'

The enormous boom of the post-WWII United States?? Of course we have a table for you, sir.

The future, however, will eventually bite the white-male in the ass....

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 02:44 AM
[QUOTE=LBJMVP]How many white men does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, white men will screw anything.
s!

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 02:46 AM

When you consider that whites have to hold up the hoods through welfare I would say whites are already paying for it.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 02:54 AM
When you consider that whites have to hold up the hoods through welfare I would say whites are already paying for it.

:sleeping.... vague and uninspired political discourse relating to balancing wealth through a, quite frankly, broken welfare system??

C'mon now :rolleyes:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 02:56 AM

Also giving a relatively very small portion of one's income, for literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of racial dominance is f*cking nothing.

Take my couple of percent. :rolleyes:

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:02 AM
:sleeping.... vague and uninspired political discourse relating to balancing wealth through a, quite frankly, broken welfare system??

C'mon now :rolleyes:

I know you think it's awesome watching a liberal white guilt doucher like this guy showing how much he hates himself. I hate to spoil the party. But I just have to point out that this guy isn't funny at all. Sorry, just have to say it.

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:04 AM
Also giving a relatively very small portion of one's income, for literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of racial dominance is f*cking nothing.

Take my couple of percent. :rolleyes:

White guilt is awesome.

Is it awesome that these same folks huddle up and attack people in the streets?

ThaSwagg3r
09-15-2011, 03:08 AM
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/032011/white-people.gif

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:11 AM
I know you think it's awesome watching a liberal white guilt doucher like this guy showing how much he hates himself. I hate to spoil the party. But I just have to point out that this guy isn't funny at all. Sorry, just have to say it.

Thats an interesting opinion... but lets talk reality for a second

- Hilarious (2011) peaked as the #1 selling U.S. Billboard Comedy album

- For his work in his self-titled FX series "Louie" he received a nomination by the Primetime Emmy's for best Lead Actor, and Best writing... which has been picked up for a third season

- His work for the Chris Rock Show was nominated for an Emmy Award three times, winning once for "Best Writing in a Variety or Comedy Series" in 1999

... but you're definitely right. He's not funny at all. Thanks for the update. :rolleyes:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:13 AM
White guilt is awesome.

Is it awesome that these same folks huddle up and attack people in the streets?

Huddle?? Attack in the streets??

Why are you so mad at whites?? :roll:

Did you get your ass whooped in the mid-60s during a MLK rally??

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:15 AM
Thats an interesting opinion... but lets talk reality for a second

- Hilarious (2011) peaked as the #1 selling U.S. Billboard Comedy album

- For his work in his self-titled FX series "Louie" he received a nomination by the Primetime Emmy's for best Lead Actor, and Best writing... which has been picked up for a third season

- His work for the Chris Rock Show was nominated for an Emmy Award three times, winning once for "Best Writing in a Variety or Comedy Series" in 1999

... but you're definitely right. He's not funny at all. Thanks for the update. :rolleyes:

It shows you the standards aren't very high. Which they're not very high in the entertainment field. Just look at the music and movies the entertainment biz throws at you now.

That clip you posted. It's weak, obvious and uninformative. Not quality material at all.

Timmy D for MVP
09-15-2011, 03:16 AM
I'll give you a (assumed) synopsis, based on seeing pretty much everything I absolutely can from Louie C.K.....

A white person (especially a man) can go back to literally any time in history (given a reasonable standing in terms of class) and be treated with for the most part the utmost respect.

Ancient Rome?? Buona Sera senore.

Expansionist/Colonial Britain?? Have a spot of tea, govvna'

The enormous boom of the post-WWII United States?? Of course we have a table for you, sir.

:oldlol:

That's true.

I'm half white. But unless I wear a sign saying that I'm a halfa no one knows except black people. But those aren't the people I'm tryin to convince not to be afraid of me when I walk into an elevator!

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:18 AM
It shows you the standards aren't very high. Which they're not very high in the entertainment field. Just look at the music and movies the entertainment biz throws at you now.

That clip you posted. It's weak, obvious and uninformative. Not quality material at all.

1.) So because someone is highly successful in a relatively weak industry of entertainment in terms of the music and movies produced (which isn't the field of the person in question).... that automatically makes him unsuccessful at what he does?? :rolleyes:

2.) I'm a tad confused... did I post that clip of Louie C.K.?? I thought I just made an assumption about what the clip entailed, and gave a synopsis. Maybe I'm wrong, and you're right about that.... :rolleyes:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:20 AM
:oldlol:

That's true.

I'm half white. But unless I wear a sign saying that I'm a halfa no one knows except black people. But those aren't the people I'm tryin to convince not to be afraid of me when I walk into an elevator!

It absolutely is true. White people have had carte blanche (pun intended) for literally the past 3000 years.... whether thats right or wrong I'm not one to judge.

By the way people should be scared of you in an elevator.... you're half black so its probable that you'll half- hold them at gunpoint, and half-rob their pasty asses. :roll:

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:21 AM
Huddle?? Attack in the streets??

Why are you so mad at whites?? :roll:

Did you get your ass whooped in the mid-60s during a MLK rally??

I was being sarcastic about the white guilt remark. White liberals seem to want to wallow in it all the time and it's pathetic.

As for violence in the streets. Try this on for size:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4F8o...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROk-2...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74X3b...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGy5T...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csvlH...layer_embedded

Here's a recent list of stories from Matt Drudge's website:

Mob in Peoria shoots fireworks at police, firefighters...
Fireworks shot at emergency responders at Taft Homes - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

MAYHEM IN MOBILE: 300+ fight on street corner, man shot in face...
UPDATE: Bullet Grazes Teen's Face During Downtown Mobile Fight | Local15tv.com, Mobile & Pensacola News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

13 stabbed, shot in Boston in just 5 hours...
Menino plans emergency meeting with police after four killed, 9 wounded in spree of violence

Chicago: 5 Dead, 23 Hurt Over Violent Holiday Weekend...
5 Dead, 23 Hurt Over Violent Holiday Weekend | NBC Chicago

VIDEO...
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/124980519.html

4-Year-Old Boy Shot While Watching Baltimore Fireworks...
Child Shot, Man Dead After Fireworks Celebration; Police Look For Person Of Interest

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:22 AM
1.) So because someone is highly successful in a relatively weak industry of entertainment in terms of the music and movies produced (which isn't the field of the person in question).... that automatically makes him unsuccessful at what he does?? :rolleyes:

2.) I'm a tad confused... did I post that clip of Louie C.K.?? I thought I just made an assumption about what the clip entailed, and gave a synopsis. Maybe I'm wrong, and you're right about that.... :rolleyes:

If those clips are this guy's best shots then he's pretty damn bad.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:23 AM
Definitely didn't read..... definitely didn't watch one of the 15 YouTube links you provided.

Did you really expect me, or anyone else, to care enough to watch all those clips?? :roll:

Whites attack blacks. Blacks attack whites. Men attack women. Women attack men. People attack animals. Dogs bite people. People eat pigs. Pigs eat truffles. Truffles are tasty. It goes on and on...... :roll:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:26 AM
If those clips are this guy's best shots then he's pretty damn bad.

Best shots?? What does that even mean??

Somebody posted a YouTube link of a portion of one of his stand-ups that quite frankly was very relevant to the discussion at hand.

Nobody's claiming its his funniest joke of all time... nor is anyone claiming that it in itself is the funniest joke ever.

What are you trying to prove, or what is your argument?? Why are you so butt-hurt?? :roll:

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:34 AM
Definitely didn't read..... definitely didn't watch one of the 15 YouTube links you provided.

Did you really expect me, or anyone else, to care enough to watch all those clips?? :roll:

Whites attack blacks. Blacks attack whites. Men attack women. Women attack men. People attack animals. Dogs bite people. People eat pigs. Pigs eat truffles. Truffles are tasty. It goes on and on...... :roll:

Liberals are always in denial about where most of the violence in america comes from. People that are in denial will deny even what is right in front of their face.

Timmy D for MVP
09-15-2011, 03:35 AM
It absolutely is true. White people have had carte blanche (pun intended) for literally the past 3000 years.... whether thats right or wrong I'm not one to judge.

By the way people should be scared of you in an elevator.... you're half black so its probable that you'll half- hold them at gunpoint, and half-rob their pasty asses. :roll:

I'd be like: "HEY! Just... give me like 2 bucks each."

Btw your discussion with that other dude had me wantin to watch some Louie on demand. This is the most awkward show. :lol

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:39 AM
Best shots?? What does that even mean??

Somebody posted a YouTube link of a portion of one of his stand-ups that quite frankly was very relevant to the discussion at hand.

Comedy bit. Does those words work better for you? It was a lousy comedy (bit/sketch etc) that anyone could have came up with.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Liberals are always in denial about where most of the violence in america comes from. People that are in denial will deny even what is right in front of their face.

Really... this is your response?? A baseless and half-assed blanked comment about liberal denial of violence??

Please, for your sake and for the sake of productive conversation.... at least try. :facepalm

By the way... how are you so certain I'm so very liberal?? You must have somehow mis-ascertained my personal beliefs towards free-market solutions from everything from joblessness, education reform, healthcare reform, as well as classically conservative tendencies towards the debate on immigration, private property rights, and Social Security.

I think a (as you have apparently pointed out) Liberal person is funny.... so that makes me a staunch Democrat??

Boring, uninspired, irrational, debate from yet another ISHer trying to seem smart/informed. Yawn. :rolleyes:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:45 AM
Comedy bit. Does those words work better for you? It was a lousy comedy (bit/sketch etc) that anyone could have came up with.

Again... a "lousy comedy" that has been critically acclaimed, and has been popular enough (on a second-rate cable station) to deserve the renewal for a third season.

You don't think he's funny. Thats fine.

But to say that anyone could have come up with the idea in a negative light (even though nobody else has published/produced it to the forefront of accessible media)... just makes you look like a butt-hurt hater. :rolleyes:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:47 AM
I'd be like: "HEY! Just... give me like 2 bucks each."

Btw your discussion with that other dude had me wantin to watch some Louie on demand. This is the most awkward show. :lol

I'd say "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is more awkward (OH NO.... a rich liberal on TV :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:).... but yeah Louie definitely is funny as shit

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 03:50 AM
Again... a "lousy comedy" that has been critically acclaimed, and has been popular enough (on a second-rate cable station) to deserve the renewal for a third season.

You don't think he's funny. Thats fine.

But to say that anyone could have come up with the idea in a negative light (even though nobody else has published/produced it to the forefront of accessible media)... just makes you look like a butt-hurt hater. :rolleyes:

What's your obsession with asses? lol. I mean, really?

There is nothing in that in that clip that is really witty, It's just the kind of thing I would expect from a self-loathing white liberal.

Timmy D for MVP
09-15-2011, 03:51 AM
I'd say "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is more awkward (OH NO.... a rich liberal on TV :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:).... but yeah Louie definitely is funny as shit

I have never seen Curb but yeah Louie is just painful at times. It's hilarious. I remember it was a pretty big deal when the work got nominated and he did the rounds and everyone he talked to was very happy for him.

He's a comedian's comedian.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:54 AM
What's your obsession with asses? lol. I mean, really?

There is nothing in that in that clip that is really witty, It's just the kind of thing I would expect from a self-loathing white liberal.

Assess??? You're really going there?? Thats you're best rebuttal?? :roll:

This obviously has run its course. Nice try at talking with the big-boys.... but ya simply didn't cut it so you probably should leave this to those with real perspective instead of just regurgitating the word "liberal" followed by what you consider to be smart rhetoric :rolleyes:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 03:57 AM
I have never seen Curb but yeah Louie is just painful at times. It's hilarious. I remember it was a pretty big deal when the work got nominated and he did the rounds and everyone he talked to was very happy for him.

He's a comedian's comedian.

If you think Louie is painful (in a good way)... you have to check out "Curb"

The first few episodes are slow/disjointed, as they show as a whole took some time to evolve from the pilot into the sitcom it was destined to be.

As for Louie, I couldn't be happier for the guy... he's a funny comedian, and like you said judging by the reaction of his success by his peers he seems to be a humble and affable professional. :cheers:

Timmy D for MVP
09-15-2011, 03:59 AM
If you think Louie is painful (in a good way)... you have to check out "Curb"

The first few episodes are slow/disjointed, as they show as a whole took some time to evolve from the pilot into the sitcom it was destined to be.

As for Louie, I couldn't be happier for the guy... he's a funny comedian, and like you said judging by the reaction of his success by his peers he seems to be a humble and affable professional. :cheers:

I'll def have to check it out. Hopefully it's on the Netflix and if not I knkow I can find it somewhere on the internets.

Yeah I love Louie C.K. I'm happy the guy is finding success.

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Assess??? You're really going there?? Thats you're best rebuttal?? :roll:

This obviously has run its course. Nice try at talking with the big-boys.... but ya simply didn't cut it so you probably should leave this to those with real perspective instead of just regurgitating the word "liberal" followed by what you consider to be smart rhetoric :rolleyes:

It appears the best thing you can offer is "butt hurt". I mean, that's genius stuff right there. Real major league shit. Regurgitating predictable trendy slang. That's good. That's really good... The only thing missing is a "You Mad?" caption.

BankShot
09-15-2011, 04:04 AM
It appears the best thing you can offer is "butt hurt". I mean, that's genius stuff right there. Real major league shit. Regurgitating predictable trendy slang. That's good. That's really good... The only thing missing is a "You Mad?" caption.

Again, instead of attempting to rebut and try to continue what could be a reasonably productive discussion.... you offer six sentences on my use of the phrase "butt-hurt"

Liberal this... white vs. black that... 15 un-titled YouTube links.... failure to comment on anything relevant in the "converation"

Like I said... this has obviously run its course. You couldn't hang, so leave it to those that can. :rolleyes:

BankShot
09-15-2011, 04:06 AM
I'll def have to check it out. Hopefully it's on the Netflix and if not I knkow I can find it somewhere on the internets.

Yeah I love Louie C.K. I'm happy the guy is finding success.

I doubt that "Curb" is on Netflix to stream.... its an HBO Original.... but I know the seasons are available on DVD, and I'm sure you can torrent/stream it from a variety of sites

I'm tellin' ya.... check it out. There are moments/episodes in that show that are the funnies that TV as a whole has to offer. He is a liberal, rich, NY-born-and-raised, Jew, though.... so if you can't handle that maybe its not your bag :roll:

rivers to gates
09-15-2011, 04:42 AM
Again, instead of attempting to rebut and try to continue what could be a reasonably productive discussion.... you offer six sentences on my use of the phrase "butt-hurt"

Liberal this... white vs. black that... 15 un-titled YouTube links.... failure to comment on anything relevant in the "converation"

Like I said... this has obviously run its course. You couldn't hang, so leave it to those that can. :rolleyes:

Hang? hang with what? You mean, you? :oldlol:

Are you serious? You haven't offered shit. Much like this walking, talking dick that you apparently think is ohhh so funny! Hicks or Carlin would hand this lame **** his ass in a little doggie bag and send him on his merry little ****ing way.

But yeah, I think were about done here. :D

clipps
09-15-2011, 05:43 AM
What do you say to a white man with a gun?

-Yes master, I'll do it.

LBJMVP
09-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Didn't even crack a smile.

if you didnt notice they arent suppose to be funny at all.
they just show that you cant make any good white people jokes
they all just end up making us look good :rockon:

Bigsmoke
09-15-2011, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=LBJMVP]How many white men does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, white men will screw anything. How did the white boy come out of the grocery store with a six pack? He walked in and payed for it. What do you call a white guy on

detroitkid816
09-15-2011, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=rivers to gates]I was being sarcastic about the white guilt remark. White liberals seem to want to wallow in it all the time and it's pathetic.

UPDATE: Bullet Grazes Teen's Face During Downtown Mobile Fight | Local15tv.com, Mobile & Pensacola News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

Menino plans emergency meeting with police after four killed, 9 wounded in spree of violence

VIDEO...

Child Shot, Man Dead After Fireworks Celebration; Police Look For Person Of Interest

PistonsFan#21
09-15-2011, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=rivers to gates]I was being sarcastic about the white guilt remark. White liberals seem to want to wallow in it all the time and it's pathetic.

VIDEO...

Styles p
09-15-2011, 11:37 AM
where do you hide a black persons food stamps? under his work boots.

whats the difference between a pizza box and a black male? the pizza box can feed a family of 4.

LBJMVP
09-15-2011, 11:53 AM
nope

not funny

they werent suppose to be funny!

it's like some saying that there gonna tell a white racist joke but they are being sarcastic and tell jokes that end up showing how good white people are.

purplch0de
09-15-2011, 12:00 PM
A black man and a mexican are in a car, who is driving?

the cop

JustinJDW
09-16-2011, 03:20 AM
I was thinking about this shit the other day. About being white, which I'm so glad I'm not. Damn it would suck. Talk about having no identity. I'd just be another white dude in America, on the internet, who probably has a small dick and can't jump two inches off the ground. Shit would suck.

Half-Black and Half-Mexican is where its at son. No whities allowed. :rockon:

Kidding about that white stuff. :)

BigBalla44
09-16-2011, 03:42 AM

Chris Rock, Aziz Ansari, and other bigtime comedians say he's the best stand up in the game right now and I agree. I dont care for his material (dont relate to being a 40 year old father) but I see why he's well regarded. Maybe you like that moron ventriloquist Dunham, or maybe some Dane Cook, or maybe some good old Carlos Mencia. Funny stuff, bro!

But of course, youre barometer of what's funny is far more credible than the comedians who do standup for a living. LOL.

vitamink420
09-16-2011, 12:44 PM
What's the difference between a black guy and a park bench?

A park bench can support a family of four.

rivers to gates
09-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Chris Rock, Aziz Ansari, and other bigtime comedians say he's the best stand up in the game right now and I agree. I dont care for his material (dont relate to being a 40 year old father) but I see why he's well regarded. Maybe you like that moron ventriloquist Dunham, or maybe some Dane Cook, or maybe some good old Carlos Mencia. Funny stuff, bro!

I don't appeal to authority, bro. I actually decide for myself what is good and what isn't. Maybe you should try it sometime.

But of course, youre barometer of what's funny is far more credible than the comedians who do standup for a living. LOL.

Micheal Jordan thought Kwame Brown was going to be great and I thought he would be bust. Who won? I did. Chris Rock's opinion doesn't change that this guy's material is weak.

wagexslave
09-17-2011, 08:10 AM
lol These are essentially jokes on minorities in disguise. It just shows how hard it is to joke on white people if you have to say stuff like "he has a job". If anything, that's a compliment.

PowerGlove
09-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Go to perimeter or lennox mall on the weekend and you will hundreds of white people with ugly ass sandals, capri pants and a polo.

Me =:roll:

Don Klein
09-17-2011, 06:51 PM
lol These are essentially jokes on minorities in disguise.

Which is a bad white joke in and of itself...taking over all the rest of the world's jokes.