PDA

View Full Version : Ioannis Bourousis = Total Domination Against Joakim Noah

Euroleague
09-15-2011, 07:39 PM
http://www.eurobasket2011.com/en/cid_4,w7QjPeH-M,ty138LH2l3.gameID_7985-80-A-1.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2011.roundI D_7526.teamID_.html

Euroleague center Ioannis Bourousis just completely dominated NBA center Joakim Noah.

:lol :oldlol: :roll: :applause:

Theoo's Daddy
09-15-2011, 07:47 PM
For a guy that played on an empty stomach, i say he played well. But Noah's team won in the end though. Kudos to him.

R.I.P.
09-15-2011, 07:48 PM
What really happened during the EU emergency talks...

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/07/21/1226099/039440-germany-france-europe-financial-crisis.jpg

Bourousis arschfick Noah.

Merde Nowitzki.

millwad
09-15-2011, 07:50 PM
http://www.eurobasket2011.com/en/cid_4,w7QjPeH-M,ty138LH2l3.gameID_7985-80-A-1.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2011.roundI D_7526.teamID_.html

Euroleague center Ioannis Bourousis just completely dominated NBA center Joakim Noah.

Greece's greatest player of all-time couldn't even make a NBA-team and he was also an american basketball product. GREECE:facepalm d:facepalm :facepalm..

By the way, how is Arkansas?

Droid101
09-15-2011, 07:51 PM

9 Free throws, eh? (Almost as much as the entire French team)

I guess Greece complaining to the refs has paid off after all!

By the way... scoreboard?

GreatGreg
09-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Who won, ******? :roll:

Euroleague
09-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Greece's greatest player of all-time couldn't even make a NBA-team and he was also an american basketball product. GREECE:facepalm d:facepalm :facepalm..

Bourousis, Greek center, just dominated NBA starter Joakim Noah. Shows you how overrated the NBA is.

Why would Galis play in a league (NBA) that has starters that get dominated by Greek League players? Makes no sense. Why would Galis choose to play in the lower level minor league (NBA)?

He left America because he wanted to play in the higher levels, not in the inferior NBA.

GreatGreg
09-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Bourousis, Grek center, just dominated NBA starter Joakim Noah. Shows you how overrated the NBA is.

Why would Galis play in a league (NBA) that has starters that get dominated by Greek league players? Makes no sense. Why would Galis choose to play in the lower level minor league (NBA)?

He left America because he wanted to play in the higher levels, not in the inferior NBA.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why is this ****** still on the boards? Ban him already, for Christ's sake!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

GreatGreg
09-15-2011, 07:58 PM
This is why psychiatric wards in Arkansas shouldn't allow internet access to their patients.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
09-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Bourousis, Greek center, just dominated NBA starter Joakim Noah. Shows you how overrated the NBA is.

Why would Galis play in a league (NBA) that has starters that get dominated by Greek League players? Makes no sense. Why would Galis choose to play in the lower level minor league (NBA)?

Noah is like the 15th best offensive center in the NBA, and not a great defendder, he's just a huslte player, if Bourousis, the best center in the entire nation of Greece can't out play him it would have been an embarrassment.

G-train
09-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Euroleague is extreme, but the NBA is pretty crappy bball most of the time (highlights aside). In the playoffs (bar a few first rounds) and in terms of highlight moments it is better than any Euroleague though. If you condensed the seasons like in Europe you would see much better quality.

Euroleague
09-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Noah is like the 15th best offensive center in the NBA, and not a great defendder, he's just a huslte player, if Bourousis, the best center in the entire nation of Greece can't out play him it would have been an embarrassment.

This makes no sense considering that you claim on a daily basis here that the worst NBA player would automatically be the GOAT in any European league.

Seems like you are changing your story all of a sudden.

Nick Young
09-15-2011, 08:41 PM
This makes no sense considering that you claim on a daily basis here that the worst NBA player would automatically be the GOAT in any European league.

You mean like how average anthony parker and below average Trajon Langdon won Euroleague MVPs and how American scrubs who aren't even good enough for the NBA like that scrub who plays for Russia and McCaleb go there and suddenly become gods?

millwad
09-15-2011, 08:46 PM

Is that why Galis also left America? Or was it because no team signed him... HAHA.

millwad
09-15-2011, 08:47 PM

Bo Mccalebb is not even the worst NBA player and still he's a legend in Europe..

Euroleague
09-15-2011, 08:59 PM
You mean like how average anthony parker and below average Trajon Langdon won Euroleague MVPs and how American scrubs who aren't even good enough for the NBA like that scrub who plays for Russia and McCaleb go there and suddenly become gods?

You mean how some of the worst scrubs, the very worst players in Euroleague like Gary Neal and Von Wafer, were 6th men on NBA playoff teams..........

Euroleague
09-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Bo Mccalebb is not even the worst NBA player and still he's a legend in Europe..

WTF kind of drugs are you on?

GreatGreg
09-15-2011, 09:01 PM
You mean how some of the worst scrubs, the very worst players in Euroleague like Gary Neal and Von Wafer, were 6th men on NBA playoff teams..........
6th men? Von Wafer was a bench warmer, and Gary Neal, absolute worst Euro player?
He was on the All-Eurocup second team in 2009 and a year later was on the All-Italian team.

Euroleague
09-15-2011, 09:30 PM
6th men? Von Wafer was a bench warmer, and Gary Neal, absolute worst Euro player?
He was on the All-Eurocup second team in 2009 and a year later was on the All-Italian team.

Gary Neal was one of the WORST players in the entire Euroleague. 2.3 points per game and was cut from 2 teams.

He was 6th man on the Spurs, when they had the best record in the western conference.

Von Wafer was possibly the worst SG in Euroleague. Something like 3 points a game in Greek league.

He was the 6th man on the Rockets team that made the second round of the NBA playoffs.

There are dozens of similar such examples. Of NBA players becoming complete scrubs and among the worst in Euroleague players.

BlackJoker23
09-15-2011, 09:33 PM
http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/3ytzdCRgLolhz8ObuYzaLw581260/GW270H15930

G-train
09-15-2011, 09:33 PM
WTF kind of drugs are you on?

:roll:

G-train
09-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Should be banned for dem big pics.

*awaits big pic reply

demons2005
09-15-2011, 10:23 PM
doesn't surprise me. for all the hate Rose gets about his playmaking he's way better than Parker. Noah is mostly a product of Rose, you see it again and again, the team overachieves big time because Rose is taking a bulk of the load on offense (while still playing good defense) which allows the rest of the team, who is probably the worst offensive supporting cast in the league, to really focus on their strengths

millwad
09-15-2011, 10:30 PM
Should be banned for dem big pics.

*awaits big pic reply

What do you mean?

tommy3
09-16-2011, 06:14 AM
What do you mean?

I agree with this.

millwad
09-16-2011, 06:20 AM
I agree with this.

I do as well, at least when it comes to threads started by Euroleague..

All Net
09-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Eurotrash at it again I see

R.I.P.
09-16-2011, 08:18 AM
You peeps still haven

Droid101
09-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Look at this idiot at it again.

We have proof that players who get decent minutes in both leagues (such as Luis Scola, Sabonis, Anthony Parker and many others) play WAY better, score more per minute, rebound more, and shoot at a WAY WAY higher percentage in Euroleague than they do in the NBA.

That is because it's easier to score in the Euroleague, because the players are worse.

Get over it you moron.

Collie
09-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Nobody really believes the shit Euroleague says. Not even Euroleague.

chains5000
09-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Eurocup sucks, my team almost won two seasons ago while being under 50% in the ACB league.

As for the thread topic, Bourousis played better, but it was just one game.
And it's not like Noah is an All Star, right? (He was elected in the Defensive 2nd team though)

Euroleague
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM
Look at this idiot at it again.

We have proof that players who get decent minutes in both leagues (such as Luis Scola, Sabonis, Anthony Parker and many others) play WAY better, score more per minute, rebound more, and shoot at a WAY WAY higher percentage in Euroleague than they do in the NBA.

That is because it's easier to score in the Euroleague, because the players are worse.

Get over it you moron.

We have proof that numerous NBA players get much better and play much better in NBA than in Euroleague.

WAY BETTER

Von Wafer
Gary Neal
Tony Delk
Sean May
Boki Nachbar
Gordan Giricek

the list goes on and on and on

And Scola put up better stats in NBA playoffs and NBA than he did in Euroleague. You are just a lying SOB.

Parker's scoring numbers were about the same in NBA to Euroleague, after he left Euroleague and went to the NBA, and actually, he averaged more points per game in the NBA playoffs than he did in Euroleague the season before.

rodman91
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM
So what? Noah isn't NBA superstar or something.He is all about hustle.

Euroleague
09-16-2011, 03:26 PM
So what? Noah isn't NBA superstar or something.He is all about hustle.

But according to every single NBA only fan in this forum, the worst NBA player is a million times better than any player in Europe.

MiseryCityTexas
09-16-2011, 03:39 PM
one of the few threads where the random big pic is justifiable.

Euroleague
09-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Eurocup sucks, my team almost won two seasons ago while being under 50% in the ACB league.

As for the thread topic, Bourousis played better, but it was just one game.
And it's not like Noah is an All Star, right? (He was elected in the Defensive 2nd team though)

Like he even realizes that Eurocup and Euroleague are not the same league. He is just another typical NBA only fan.

Euroleague
09-16-2011, 03:51 PM
BTW, Bourousis also just dominated Nenad Krstic (who was a starting center in NBA for years):

http://www.eurobasket2011.com/en/cid_4,w7QjPeH-M,ty138LH2l3.gameID_7986-84-A-1.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2011.roundI D_7526.teamID_.html

swi7ch
09-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Ah, so this is the parody thread to this one - http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234766

Droid101
09-16-2011, 04:52 PM
We have proof that numerous NBA players get much better and play much better in NBA than in Euroleague.

WAY BETTER

Von Wafer
Gary Neal
Tony Delk
Sean May
Boki Nachbar
Gordan Giricek

LOL! Look at that list of NBA scrubs. Are you ****ing kidding me? Sean May? Do you even know what you're talking about? Gary Neal is the only decent player on that list (I guess Tony Delk is okay too, but Sean May? He's ****ing terrible).

And Scola put up better stats in NBA playoffs and NBA than he did in Euroleague. You are just a lying SOB.
You're about to get ****ing owned once again.

Luis Scola, NBA stats:
Career: 14.3 points per game on 51% shooting (in more minutes than Euroleague, 30MPG)
Peak season: 18.3 points per game on 50% shooting (in more minutes, 32MPG)
Playoffs: 14.3 points per game on 48% shooting.

Luis Scola, Euroleague stats:
Career: 14.3 points per game on 58% shooting! (In, I'm guessing, about 26MPG)
Peak season: 15.9 points per game on 69% shooting!!!! (In a mere 24 minutes per game) Nobody in the history of the NBA has shot 69 ****ing percent over a season. Nobody. (I stand corrected, Wilt Chamberlain did it once, in his final season, in 7 shots per game, the lowest amount in his career).

Guess what he did in Top 16 that year? (Basically the Euroleague playoffs)
14.3 points per game on 74.4% shooting. I shit you not. Against the best competition in Euroleague, he shot almost 75% (in only 22 minutes per game, to boot).

Basically, you make up shit and are stupid.

Edit: Links, yo.
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=AJG&seasoncode=E2001

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/scolalu01.html

chains5000
09-16-2011, 05:07 PM
F*ck stats, Scola was a beast playing for TAU (now Caja Laboral), winning two ACB MVPs.

bagelred
09-16-2011, 05:09 PM
It sounds like Aurora Borealis could be a pretty good player.

niko
09-16-2011, 05:13 PM
didn't france shit on greece?

chains5000
09-16-2011, 05:15 PM
didn't france shit on greece?
They won, but it wasn't that easy, France took their first lead in the 4th

Euroleague
09-16-2011, 07:31 PM
LOL! Look at that list of NBA scrubs. Are you ****ing kidding me? Sean May? Do you even know what you're talking about? Gary Neal is the only decent player on that list (I guess Tony Delk is okay too, but Sean May? He's ****ing terrible).

You're about to get ****ing owned once again.

Luis Scola, NBA stats:
Career: 14.3 points per game on 51% shooting (in more minutes than Euroleague, 30MPG)
Peak season: 18.3 points per game on 50% shooting (in more minutes, 32MPG)
Playoffs: 14.3 points per game on 48% shooting.

Luis Scola, Euroleague stats:
Career: 14.3 points per game on 58% shooting! (In, I'm guessing, about 26MPG)
Peak season: 15.9 points per game on 69% shooting!!!! (In a mere 24 minutes per game) Nobody in the history of the NBA has shot 69 ****ing percent over a season. Nobody. (I stand corrected, Wilt Chamberlain did it once, in his final season, in 7 shots per game, the lowest amount in his career).

Guess what he did in Top 16 that year? (Basically the Euroleague playoffs)
14.3 points per game on 74.4% shooting. I shit you not. Against the best competition in Euroleague, he shot almost 75% (in only 22 minutes per game, to boot).

Basically, you make up shit and are stupid.

Edit: Links, yo.
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=AJG&seasoncode=E2001

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/scolalu01.html

The stats are clear. Scola was 14-5 in Euroleague and 18-8 in NBA. NBA is a lower level than the Euroleague and your stats confirm it.

Stupid is what you are. You continue to post wrong and incorrect field goal numbers for Scola in Euroleague. Even after it has been explained to you a million times that they are wrong, YOU KEEP posting the wrong numbers on purpose.

You are a big time liar and are now teetering on entering into the level of trolling that Grinder does.

c3z4r
09-16-2011, 07:32 PM
The stats are clear. Scola was 14-5 in Euroleague and 18-8 in NBA. NBA is a lower level than the Euroleague and your stats confirm it.

Man where the f*ck are you in greece? I am genuinely interested in meeting you in person and just see how you are irl

Euroleague
09-16-2011, 07:34 PM
F*ck stats, Scola was a beast playing for TAU (now Caja Laboral), winning two ACB MVPs.

Droid has never seen a Euroleague game in his entire life. He is just another one of these NBA only fan morons. And another troll that believes that what Grinder tells him is true.

These morons are good for nothing but laughs.

They are the same kind of idiots that guaranteed that Childress would average 50 a game in Euroleague and would be "the LeBron of Euroleague".

Droid101
09-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Droid has never seen a Euroleague game in his entire life. He is just another one of these NBA only fan morons. And another troll that believes that what Grinder tells him is true.

These morons are good for nothing but laughs.
I see you don't refute my stats. Point stands. Euroleague competition just isn't as tough as NBA competition.

PROOF

c3z4r
09-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Man where the f*ck are you in greece? I am genuinely interested in meeting you in person and just see how you are irl

bump

Euroleague
09-16-2011, 07:41 PM
I see you don't refute my stats. Point stands. Euroleague competition just isn't as tough as NBA competition.

PROOF

You posted fake field goal stats.

Droid101
09-16-2011, 08:16 PM
You posted fake field goal stats.
No, I didnt. They are directly from the official Euroleague player profile page that I posted the link for on the previous page.

JGXEN
09-16-2011, 08:32 PM

Stupid is what you are. You continue to post wrong and incorrect field goal numbers for Scola in Euroleague. Even after it has been explained to you a million times that they are wrong, YOU KEEP posting the wrong numbers on purpose.

You are a big time liar and are now teetering on entering into the level of trolling that Grinder does.
What a retard. 14-5 in ONLY 22mins. BTW Scola averaged 14.3PPG, 8RPG in 30mins over his 4 seasons in the NBA. If Scola played big minutes like he did in the NBA, he'd be the GOAT in that pathetic shitty competition you call Euroleague where the likes of Anthony Parker ended up as a multiple MVP :roll:

Euroleague
09-17-2011, 03:11 AM
No, I didnt. They are directly from the official Euroleague player profile page that I posted the link for on the previous page.

You posted fake field goal stats. The numbers from the Euroleague website are different than the numbers you posted.

This has been pointed out to you dozens of times and yet you keep doing it. Which proves you are a troll.

Euroleague
09-17-2011, 03:12 AM
What a retard. 14-5 in ONLY 22mins. BTW Scola averaged 14.3PPG, 8RPG in 30mins over his 4 seasons in the NBA. If Scola played big minutes like he did in the NBA, he'd be the GOAT in that pathetic shitty competition you call Euroleague where the likes of Anthony Parker ended up as a multiple MVP :roll:

18-8 in NBA in 33 minutes. NBA is easier than Euroleague.

Derrick Rose (who would get cut in Euroleague) was MVP of the NBA.

Go Getter
09-17-2011, 03:54 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tell ANOTHER ONE!

RRR3
09-17-2011, 08:13 AM
bump
Dude he lives in rural Arkansas! :roll:

ballerz
09-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Too bad noah is shit.

alenleomessi
09-17-2011, 08:38 AM

now thats just trolling... and bad one

nathanjizzle
09-17-2011, 08:57 AM
:oldlol: at you thinkin joakim noah ws a good center. i wtch all bulls games and i could have told you myself all hes there for is rebounding.

SunsCaptain
09-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Why don't you all have him on ignore already? Just click his name go to profile, click ignore and submit. Then don't talk to this troll again.

All Net
09-17-2011, 09:46 AM

:oldlol: What a freaking idiot

artificial
09-17-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm aching to hear an explanation on why was Euroleague unbanned.