PDA

View Full Version : Who are the greatest NBA trolls for each player?

Doctor Rivers
09-18-2011, 05:59 PM
MJ - gengiskhan:

Its crap like this kobe'tards are hated the most on this forum.

faaaak this Copy Bryant's cheap immitations.

Lets look at the real deal.

dateline 1993

EC Semifinals

Game 4

Wilkins plays terrific defense with full handchecking with both hands, knocks the ball loose too & denies offensive position too. & double teamed.

GOAT Fades away from terrific double team defense & into NBAs greatest playoff moments ever. & sweeps divisional rivals & destroys a franchise forever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKxTF_lc62M)

or

Its called "The Shot, Part II"

Now suck on this Kobe'tards. :roll: :roll:

case closed.

bury this thread out of shame.

LeBron - pauk:

1. Lebron was outplayed by Wade? Neck and Neck? Hahahaha!!!!
Wasnt Lebron the most productive player in the Heat? (and the entire NBA)
Wasnt Lebron the difference between Wades first playoff series win in 5-6 years?
Wasnt Lebron the one in 1st team All-NBA?
Wasnt Lebron the one in 1st team All-Defensive team?
Wasnt Lebron the one with 522 MVP votes compared to Wades 24 votes, even Ginobili got 20 MVP votes ffs......
Wasnt Lebron the most productive and the one who won all the playoff series? I am not saying Wade didnt help, but Lebron did more... even in the playoffs... especially in the Bulls series....

Wade is to good not to play better than Lebron sometimes, and so he did in the Mavs series.... to what avail? They still losed.... Its Lebron who is their most important player....

2. Wade was the best performer in the NBA finals? Was he? Did you miss the guy called Dirk Nowitzki?

Kobe - AlphaWolf24:

reading viewpoints of a very small percentage of online fans....I decided to look how his peers and coaches view Kobe....and I've been watching Basketball since the early 80's......Kobe has carved out a reputation only rivaled by Michael Jordan....what he has been able to do is truly remarkable

Ladies and gentleman.......I present Kobe JellyBean Bryant.....

- players and coaches talking about Kobe -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoqbgOZrEg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxYZAgKRtM8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtGJSiMqpWk&NR=1

Wade - ThaSwagg3r:

This is just a Poll on what the majority of ISH thinks. No arguments, just type who YOU think is the best player right now since one of these four players are usually considered the best players in the league. It would be nice to see everyone vote.

This is the first time since 2008 it is a 4+ player race for the best player in the league, back in '08 it was between Kobe, LeBron, KG, and CP3 and in '09 and '10 it was just between Wade, LeBron, and Kobe.

Posters with 150 posts or less will not count. No troll accounts.

My vote goes to Dwyane Wade.

I'm going to tally up all the votes.

Dirk - 8
Wade - 3
Dwight - 2
LeBron - 6

chips93
09-18-2011, 06:01 PM
you too humble bro, you're a way bigger wade troll.

edit: jlauber deserves a mention, alphawolf is the biggest kobe troll right now, but over the last year, is say the logo is better

Doctor Rivers
09-18-2011, 06:02 PM
you too humble bro, you're a way bigger wade troll.

yeah i thought about it, but ThaSwagg3r has made a lot more threads than i have

ThaSwagg3r
09-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Bro we aren't trolls we are just telling the truth about people who don't know shit about D. Wade. :pimp:

millwad
09-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Jlauber for his constant Wilt-spamming..

pauk
09-18-2011, 06:06 PM
good job of quoting me posting ACTUAL FACTS.........

so much for a "troll post".... :facepalm

Doctor Rivers
09-18-2011, 06:08 PM
good job of quoting me posting ACTUAL FACTS.........

so much for a "troll post".... :facepalm

all i see when you post are ellipses bolded words

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Lebron > Wade

pauk
09-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Bro we aren't trolls we are just telling the truth about people who don't know shit about D. Wade. :pimp:

good job of having that avatar when u know your man wade shoots even worse.....

pauk
09-18-2011, 06:12 PM
2010-2011 Season Troll Leaders:

TER (Troll Efficiency rating)
1. Genghiskhan 33.8
2. Thelogo 32.5
3. Doctor Rivers 31.7
4. Pauk 30.4
5. Euroleague 29.9
6. TheSwagg3r 28.6
7. Thelegend-24 25.6
8. Alphawolf 24.3
9. Zay24 22.5
10. Jlauber 21.8

where is NICK YOUNG? MR.JABBAR? KAIIU? PHONG? NBACARDDOTNET?

and imo i should be at TOP... i got teh most skill

ThaSwagg3r
09-18-2011, 06:13 PM
good job of having that avatar when u know your man wade shoots even worse.....
I should put a picture of a ghost instead since that is how LeBron played like in the 2011 NBA finals, ghostly.

pauk
09-18-2011, 06:15 PM
I should put a picture of a ghost instead since that is how LeBron played like in the 2011 NBA finals, ghostly.

2-3 games of ghostliness > 6 years of ghostliness

:lol

you are horrible tho... i love wade... i do this only to tease u... you are no HEAT fan... you are not... we should be on the same side... but here u are acting like a kobetard/lebron hater....

what u are doing is basically like being fan of Pippen and hating Jordan or something... or being a fan of Kareem and hating Magic.... thats not a true TEAM FAN

chips93
09-18-2011, 06:15 PM
:roll: at swagger's avy, dude is trying to be taken seriously and not taken as a wade troll with that avy :roll:

1. Genghiskhan 33.8
2. Thelogo 32.5
3. Doctor Rivers 31.7
4. Pauk 30.4
5. Euroleague 29.9
6. TheSwagg3r 28.6
7. Thelegend-24 25.6
8. Alphawolf 24.3
9. Zay24 22.5
10. Jlauber 21.8

gengiskhan is efficeint, i have to give him that, but if he actually posted more, his efficiency would go down.

hes like manu ginobili, people say if he played more, hed have better stats, but if he played more, he wouldnt be able to keep upp the same level of efficeincy, same goes for gengis, he wouldnt be able to keep up his efficeint trolling if he posted more often

M.V.P
09-18-2011, 06:20 PM
In all honesty, all the players you mentioned are great players and are very entertaining to watch so I can more than understand being a huge fan of them. I just find it that people are preventing themselves from enjoying the great amount of talent we have in the league by limiting who they root for.

Imagine you were a die hard Russell fan in the 60's to the point where you hated Chamberlain with a passion. You would have missed out on enjoying some of the greatest scoring performances (though many weren't televised) of all time. Even if you were watching them though you wouldn't enjoy them because you'd spend the entire time trying to nitpick mistakes Wilt would make.

Imagine you were a die hard Magic fan to the point where you wouldn't watch or enjoy Bird's performances. You would have missed out on watching the best small forward of all time (and vice versa if you hated Magic).

Likewise if you hate LeBron, Wade, Kobe, or Jordan, you're not doing yourself any favours. You're actually hurting yourself more than anything. I do understand a little from the point of view of Wade fans as he's seemingly flown udner the radar for the majority of his career as he was overshadowed from draft day by LeBron/Melo and even Bosh at times, and even when he broke through and proved he was definitely in their league (surpassing Melo and rivaling LeBron) he's had a tough time breaking through the barrier for best shooting guard in the league because of Kobe, so he has been a lot better of a player than his reputation would lead people to believe. I just don't think you're helping yourself by cheering for Wade so much to the point of hating LeBron or Kobe or whomever else. I sympathize a lot with you though, as he's currently possibly my favourite player just because of his play style. :cheers:

Legends66NBA7
09-18-2011, 06:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Doctor Rivers
09-18-2011, 06:23 PM
I sympathize a lot with you though, as he's currently possibly my favourite player just because of his play style. :cheers:

:applause:

DMV2
09-18-2011, 06:24 PM

1. Genghiskhan 33.8
2. Thelogo 32.5
3. Doctor Rivers 31.7
4. Pauk 30.4
5. Euroleague 29.9
6. TheSwagg3r 28.6
7. Thelegend-24 25.6
8. Alphawolf 24.3
9. Zay24 22.5
10. Jlauber 21.8
That fakkit Jacks3 should be top 3.

Legends66NBA7
09-18-2011, 06:27 PM
He has great trolltential, but he's still too prone to making bad decisions and posting the same troll post over and over again. That's why he only shot 40% last season, his moves are too predictable. Also, he's an awful troll defender.

But if he was in the 80's, the pace factor would be faster, so he would be shooting over 50% and he would be a beast troller. (His logic offcourse).

DMV2
09-18-2011, 06:29 PM
He has great trolltential, but he's still too prone to making bad decisions and posting the same troll post over and over again. That's why he only shot 40% last season, his moves are too predictable. Also, he's an awful troll defender.
:roll: Excellent description. I would say his trolling defense is even worse than the defense of a D'antoni team. All he does is, "What an idiot" or "Haha, you're a retard," whenever somebody says something negative about his beloved Kobe.

L8kersfan222
09-18-2011, 06:29 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Doctor Rivers GOAT poster

AlphaWolf24
09-18-2011, 06:30 PM
First off it's impossible to be a "Kobetard"....he got so much haterz online you can't say anything positive without the JLP jumpin in talking about a man they never seen play..

again...it's impossible to be a Kobe "Troll".....all I posted was videos of his peer's....and look what happened.

Kobe Bryant, the greatest of his time, and top 5 player ever...

that's not trollin......that's the truf......

recognize.

Legends66NBA7
09-18-2011, 06:31 PM
True, but they took way less troll pointers back then and he relies on them to score a lot of the time.

Touche, good sir.

M.V.P
09-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Yay another T-Mac fan! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :rockon:
I'm a fan of pretty much everyone to be honest. Back in the 2000's I loved watching Tmac, Garnett, Kobe, Carter, Shaq, some Iverson, Duncan, Dirk/Nash/Finley, Peja/Webber/Divac/Bibby, Pierce/Walker, Kidd/Martin/Jefferson.

My favourites are the versatile forwards and scoring shooting guards. Garnett, LeBron, hopefully Griffin soon, along with Wade, Kobe, Tmac, Brandon Roy and possibly Eric Gordon soon as well. Not as much of a fan of E.J though just because I like quick slashers/midrange shooters whereas he's more of a shooter first and slasher second. Like I'm trying to say, the NBA is filled with too much talent to be a fan of just one.

gengiskhan
09-18-2011, 06:56 PM
love it.

nice to see myself leading the statline in trolls per day aka TPD.

I like to finish off the year with same efficiency hopefully. :D

SuperPippen
09-18-2011, 07:08 PM
All of those who think gengiskhan and AlphaWolf should challenge each other to a troll contest to see who is the trolliest of the troll, say aye.

Aye.

SuperPippen
09-18-2011, 07:12 PM
First off it's impossible to be a "Kobetard"....he got so much haterz online you can't say anything positive without the JLP jumpin in talking about a man they never seen play..

again...it's impossible to be a Kobe "Troll".....all I posted was videos of his peer's....and look what happened.

Kobe Bryant, the greatest of his time, and top 5 player ever...

that's not trollin......that's the truf......

recognize.

Alright, then.

Almost all of YOUR peers think you are a troll who nobody respects and nobody agrees with.

So, I guess that really is what you are.

Recognize........ yo'self, son.

:D

AlphaWolf24
09-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Alright, then.

Almost all of YOUR peers think you are a troll who nobody respects and nobody agrees with.

So, I guess that really is what you are.

Recognize........ yo'self, son.

:lol @ You and the rest of the JLP saying you guy's are my "peers"....

Most of the JLP's knowledge consists of Youtube Highlights and Gatorade commercials....

I'm on a whole other level.....you either Love me or hate me...that's how it's always been (yeah I know)....but everyone watches...

Moneymax2408 (1 day ago)
Remove | Block User | Spam
Thanks man u made my day i respect mike and love his shoes but his dick sucking fans annoy the shit out of me I fell kobe is the best i like lebron but man they act like mj is god
MrFyrfly

MrFyrfly
Remove | Block User | Spam
..Epic fail of a channel.

From my YT chennel

next

Locked_Up_Tonight
09-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Dirk's greatest troll was TMOGE. But not for this board.

For this board, the greatest Dirk troll was Showtime. Ironically since the Mavs won the 'ship, he hasn't posted....

Mr. I'm So Rad
09-18-2011, 07:47 PM
love it.

nice to see myself leading the statline in trolls per day aka TPD.

I like to finish off the year with same efficiency hopefully. :D

You troll in a weak era. No modding to slow you down so you always get chances to make threads without much resistance

Mr. I'm So Rad
09-18-2011, 07:48 PM
This thread has potential though. I think I'll give it a premature 5 stars. Don't let me down

chips93
09-18-2011, 07:52 PM
I'm on a whole other level.....you either Love me or hate me...that's how it's always been (yeah I know)....but everyone watches...

this says so much

so basically you are happy as long as people pay attention to you?

integrity, honesty, they mean nothing to you, just abstract cliches, all that matters to you is that people notice you?

if true (it seems pretty likely that it is), then i feel genuinely sorry for you, and will view you in a whole different light.

AlphaWolf24
09-18-2011, 08:01 PM
this says so much

so basically you are happy as long as people pay attention to you?

integrity, honesty, they mean nothing to you, just abstract cliches, all that matters to you is that people notice you?

if true (it seems pretty likely that it is), then i feel genuinely sorry for you, and will view you in a whole different light.

A great man once said (he's even in your Avatar) - "Republicans buy basketball sneakers too"....

so you might want to change your avatar if you believe in integrity..

and to add another great one "you know nothing of integrity or Honesty until you have truly walked through the fog of war"....

have you?.....if no, then save your sidewalk physiotherapist I don't want it.

Next

NumberSix
09-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Kobe

d.bball.guy
09-18-2011, 08:07 PM
what a trainwreck ish really is now

dee-rose
09-18-2011, 08:10 PM

1. Genghiskhan 33.8
2. Thelogo 32.5
3. Doctor Rivers 31.2
4. Pauk 30.4
5. Euroleague 29.9
6. TheSwagg3r 28.6
7. Thelegend-24 25.6
8. Alphawolf 24.3
9. Zay24 22.5
10. Jlauber 21.8

This is why stats don't tell the whole story. No disrespect to Genghiskhan but TheLogo's longevity, effectiveness and results are what put him on a level much higher than the rest of the squad, but Khan-stans will never admit it.

Legends66NBA7
09-18-2011, 08:11 PM
what a trainwreck ish really is now

+1.

By the way, how did you get that avatar ? Is it a gif ?

chips93
09-18-2011, 08:13 PM
A great man once said (he's even in your Avatar) - "Republicans buy basketball sneakers too"....

so you might want to change your avatar if you believe in integrity..

i assume you're referring to mj, and he isnt in my avatar. its payton guarding marbury, regardless i like many nba fans, but unlike you, dont idolize any players. they are great at putting a ball through a hoop, but as for morality or integrity, i take no cues from any basketball player.

and to add another great one "you know nothing of integrity or Honesty until you have truly walked through the fog of war"....

have you?.....if no, then save your sidewalk physiotherapist I don't want it.

every person in life is confronted by moments, big or small, where character is tested, and im proud of how i have conducted myself with honesty and integrity.

nobody is perfected, you shouldnt be so closed off to improving yourself.

but most importantly i want to say this, without any sarcasm or irony;

you can get just as much attention for being a good poster as you can for being a troll, and you can be actually praised for it too, which you cant for trolling, at least you cant get praise and respect from respectable people.

d.bball.guy
09-18-2011, 08:17 PM
+1.

By the way, how did you get that avatar ? Is it a gif ?
yeah it's a gif

Asukal
09-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Thread is whack! Jlauber should be high atop the list, the guy doesn't even know he is trolling. :hammerhead:

Yung D-Will
09-18-2011, 09:08 PM
It's funny PleezeBelieve was 14 x a better Lebron troll than Pauk

clipps
09-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Clipperfan86= Blake Griffin. Maybe he's not a Griffin troll persue, but he's definitely a Griffin Stan.

chips93
09-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Clipperfan86= Blake Griffin. Maybe he's not a Griffin troll persue, but he's definitely a Griffin Stan.

:roll:

its per se

yeah that dude is kind of a troll. hes a good poster on most things, but hes really biased about the clips

Thorn
09-18-2011, 09:21 PM
:roll:

its per se

yeah that dude is kind of a troll. hes a good poster on most things, but hes really biased about the clips

I don't think he is - just a huge Clips fan. Even if he is, it's at least different from the 8 million Wade/MJ/Lebron/Kobe trolls. Plus, there's really no reason to dislike the Clips anyway.

chips93
09-18-2011, 09:24 PM
I don't think he is - just a huge Clips fan. Even if he is, it's at least different from the 8 million Wade/MJ/Lebron/Kobe trolls. Plus, there's really no reason to dislike the Clips anyway.

naw i got nothing against the guy, hes just a hardcore fan, but i take his opinions on the clippers with a pinch of salt. hes a good dude tho.

AlphaWolf24
09-18-2011, 09:31 PM
i assume you're referring to mj, and he isnt in my avatar. its payton guarding marbury, regardless i like many nba fans, but unlike you, dont idolize any players. they are great at putting a ball through a hoop, but as for morality or integrity, i take no cues from any basketball player.

every person in life is confronted by moments, big or small, where character is tested, and im proud of how i have conducted myself with honesty and integrity.

nobody is perfected, you shouldnt be so closed off to improving yourself.

but most importantly i want to say this, without any sarcasm or irony;

you can get just as much attention for being a good poster as you can for being a troll, and you can be actually praised for it too, which you cant for trolling, at least you cant get praise and respect from respectable people.

You need to get out more.....because if posting on a message board is your idea of a "moment"...then like I said.....go outside...

I do not look for respect or care of it...because all that matters in life is if you will charge that hill and jump on the F@ckin grenade!.....for that is the only moment that matter's.....

Legends66NBA7
09-18-2011, 09:47 PM
yeah it's a gif

Thanks man.

chips93
09-18-2011, 09:55 PM
You need to get out more.....because if posting on a message board is your idea of a "moment"...then like I said.....go outside...

i thought that it went without saying that none of those moments happened on this board.

I do not look for respect or care of it...because all that matters in life is if you will charge that hill and jump on the F@ckin grenade!.....for that is the only moment that matter's.....

if you are so selfless why post this?

nbacardDOTnet
09-18-2011, 09:58 PM
It's funny PleezeBelieve was 14 x a better Lebron troll than Pauk

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/0%20bandwagoners/scumbag-pauk-insidehoops.gif

Doctor Rivers
09-18-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm glad this thread has spurred some good discussion.

AlphaWolf24
09-18-2011, 09:59 PM
chips93 - i thought that it went without saying that none of those moments happened on this board.

Good...but you sound kinda whiny....so I wasn't sure......and If your crying a river , no one wants to hear it.

if you are so selfless why post this?

because I'm bored while watching Football....

d.bball.guy
09-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks man.
link: http://avatarmaker.eu/free-avatars/avatars/animated_214/sweet_dog_animated_avatar_100x100_22131.gif

lol at "sweet dog"

T.O.RapsJays
09-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Does anyone remember Waldus? Griffmoneywhatshisface? Those guys had high TPPG with high TFG%, with a decent but surely subpar Troll Defensive rating.

Kiarip
09-18-2011, 11:46 PM
I think collectively we here at ISH understand trolling a lot better than basketball... and it's not to say we don't understand basketball.

I'm surprised we don't have more troll-analysts, and Goat troll threads.

EricForman
09-18-2011, 11:52 PM
would trolls from the 60s and 70s be able to hang in today's era of more broadband savvy, photo-shop ready trolls?

also, we all know TheLogo is the #1 Kobe troll, but are Nick Young and Alphawolf replaceable sidekicks or are they 1b and 1c options?

SuperPippen
09-19-2011, 12:05 AM
would trolls from the 60s and 70s be able to hang in today's era of more broadband savvy, photo-shop ready trolls?

also, we all know TheLogo is the #1 Kobe troll, but are Nick Young and Alphawolf replaceable sidekicks or are they 1b and 1c options?

Trolls from older eras are nothing when compared to the trolls of today. If you were to take even a borderline All-Troll like kaiiu from today's era and insert him into the 60's, he would cause all hell to break loose. He would probably average at least 75 people trolled per day, and on at least 80% troll effeciency.

TheLogo is definitely the numero uno troll. He was just so darn savy with his trolling when compared to everyone else. When you read his threads, it takes you about half a nanosecond to realize you're being trolled, compared to the .008 picoseconds it takes you to realize you're being trolled by other posters.

That's some GOAT level trolling right there. :bowdown:

AlphaWolf followed in TheLogo's footsteps, and probably wouldn't have reached the levels he did if TheLogo hadn't paved the way. Nick Young has yet to live up to all the troll-hype that started in OTC.

I rank AlphaWolf #2 and Nick Young #3 for those reasons.

Mr. I'm So Rad
09-19-2011, 12:07 AM
Damn this thread fell off hard

kaiiu
09-19-2011, 12:09 AM
It aint trollin if its the truth. IM the truth mickey fickey

SuperPippen
09-19-2011, 12:10 AM
ISH has trolls?

Go back to your old avy.

SuperPippen
09-19-2011, 12:22 AM
There, i did it because you're one of my favorite posters.

LOL.

:cheers:

I feel special.

Thank you, Rene.

kaiiu
09-19-2011, 12:32 AM
:wtf: You stalking me or what? :lol
:oldlol: wtf how this ni99a kno yo government?

Clippersfan86
09-19-2011, 12:38 AM
naw i got nothing against the guy, hes just a hardcore fan, but i take his opinions on the clippers with a pinch of salt. hes a good dude tho.

Thanks man. I know we've had our run ins but I do respect your postings.

I know in hindsight I laugh about my exaggerations and over the top passion. I can't help it sometimes.

SFMF
09-19-2011, 12:52 AM
Wilt Chamberlain - Jlauber

Boston C's
09-19-2011, 12:59 AM
lmao great thread... also kaiiu is makin some noise as an up and coming troll to me... we should have troll analysts and top trolls of all time... at least make somethin fun out of this

Mr. I'm So Rad
09-19-2011, 01:08 AM
There are some good trolls here who don't troll for specific players but rather against certain players. Those are the most common ones

Timmy D for MVP
09-19-2011, 01:49 AM
Timmy D for MVP: Chuck Hayes troll.

:pimp:

Boston C's
09-20-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm reopening this thread up because its too hilarious :lol

everyone make a top ten GOAT troll list starting now

NuggetsFan
09-20-2011, 01:36 PM
It aint trollin if its the truth. IM the truth mickey fickey

Your like the Sean Marks of trolling. You go out there and give it your best but at the end of the day you have little to no impact. I'd probably guess that it'd have to do with your low IQ and need to type like a 10 year old black kid from Compton.

You wouldn't think reading posts on a basketball message board could make you feel better about yourself atleast until you read one of your's :oldlol:

kaiiu
09-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Your like the Sean Marks of trolling. You go out there and give it your best but at the end of the day you have little to no impact. I'd probably guess that it'd have to do with your low IQ and need to type like a 10 year old black kid from Compton.

You wouldn't think reading posts on a basketball message board could make you feel better about yourself atleast until you read one of your's :oldlol:
U just made a paragraph about me. Looks like I'm havin some kinda impact in your life(=

EricForman
09-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Your like the Sean Marks of trolling. You go out there and give it your best but at the end of the day you have little to no impact.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Eat Like A Bosh
09-20-2011, 08:03 PM

Now that's hilarious! :oldlol:

JGXEN
09-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Who the f*ck is Alphawolf? Griffmoney is the GOAT Kobe troll, hands down.

JGXEN
09-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Btw this is my GOAT troll list:
1) Griffmoney
2) Euroleague/No Links Yo
3) Jlauber (fcking old geezer should get off the interweb and stop fapping to Wilt)
4) Heat007
5) PleezeBelieve/Ashbelly
6) Forthtenor(may have spelling mistake(s))
7) droseisdaman
8) kaiiu
9) KG5MVP

PS: might have left out some trolls

Thorn
09-20-2011, 09:33 PM
1) Griffmoney
3) Jlauber (fcking old geezer should get off the interweb and stop fapping to Wilt)
4) Heat007
7) droseisdaman
8) kaiiu
9) KG5MVP

No TheLogo or RG? Those guys are top 5 trolls.

Boston C's
09-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Who the f*ck is Alphawolf? Griffmoney is the GOAT Kobe troll, hands down.

whose griffmoney... must not of been here on ish long enough if you say alphawolf cant compare to him

Boston C's
09-20-2011, 11:53 PM
1) Griffmoney
4) Heat007
7) droseisdaman
8) kaiiu
9) KG5MVP

I'd say your missing TheLogo, Zay24(underrated kobe troll just doesnt post often enough) Alphawolf, and genghiskhan maybe a couple others I just cant remember right now

SuperPippen
09-20-2011, 11:59 PM
whose griffmoney... must not of been here on ish long enough if you say alphawolf cant compare to him

Griffmoney is one of the older generation of Kobe trolls, along with Bladers, TheLogo, etc.

They were on this board long before the likes of AlphaWolf, Legend24, etc., showed up.

That's why TheLogo is clearly the GOAT troll. He was so dominant, he excelled during MULTIPLE eras of ISH.

TheLogo basically rewrote the record books of trolling.

AlphaWolf24
09-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Griffmoney is one of the older generation of Kobe trolls, along with Bladers, TheLogo, etc.

They were on this board long before the likes of AlphaWolf, Legend24, etc., showed up.

That's why TheLogo is clearly the GOAT troll. He was so dominant, he excelled during MULTIPLE eras of ISH.

TheLogo basically rewrote the record books of trolling.

Feb 2009:confusedshrug:

that's over a year before you came here...and someone trolled me and copied my account in 07' and 08' and made a ISH account with my name...they got it from a couple other sites I was on...wich is ok wit me....but I came here in 08' or 09'...can't remember.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=130740&page=8

SuperPippen
09-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Feb 2009:confusedshrug:

that's over a year before you came here...and someone trolled me and copied my account in 07' and 08' and made a ISH account with my name...they got it from a couple other sites I was on...wich is ok wit me....but I came here in 08' or 09'...can't remember.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=130740&page=8

Whatever.

TheLogo is still a better troll than you.

Deal with it, buddy.

AlphaWolf24
09-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Whatever.

TheLogo is still a better troll than you.

Deal with it, buddy.

http://i54.tinypic.com/148f3ht.gif

YUP...MAD!

still can't keep my name outta your KUM DUMPSTER...

next

D-Wade316
09-21-2011, 11:53 AM

1. Genghiskhan 33.8
2. Thelogo 32.5
3. Doctor Rivers 31.2
4. Pauk 30.4
5. Euroleague 29.9
6. TheSwagg3r 28.6
7. Thelegend-24 25.6
8. Alphawolf 24.3
9. Zay24 22.5
10. Jlauber 21.8
How did you calculate this?

pauk
09-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Troll Efficiency Rating!

The formula goes something like this:

PER = (1 point per troll) *
[ 1 point per troll post
+ (2/3 points) * 1 troll thread
+ (2 - factor * (forum_BANS / forum_REPORTS)) * FG
+ (0.5 * (1 + (1 - (forum_INSULTS / forum_STUPIDITY)) + (2/3) * (player_BIASNESS / forum_TROLLSWAG)))
- VOP * HPP (Hates Per Post)
- VOP * AOPTH% * (Amount Of Players the Troll Hates)
- VOP * 0.44 * (0.44 + (0.56 * AOPTH%)) * Hates & Insults Per Post
+ VOP * (1 - LEBRON HATING%) * (1 - KOBE HATING%)
+ VOP * Lebron Hating% * Kobe Hating%
+ VOP * Threads Per Day
+ VOP * Troll Accounts * Troll Threads
- PF * ((lg_BANS / lg_REPORTS) - 0.44 * (lg_REPUTATION / lg_SWAG) * VOP) ]

D-Wade316
09-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Troll Efficiency Rating!

[ 1 point per troll post
+ (0.5 * (1 + (1 - (forum_INSULTS / forum_STUPIDITY)) + (2/3) * (player_BIASNESS / forum_TROLLSWAG)))
+ VOP * Threads Per Day
:lol Now that's something. It's painstaking to have all the troll statistics. Anyway, where can I find my TER? I just like to know.

Doctor Rivers
09-24-2011, 08:46 AM
Bumpski

winwin
09-24-2011, 09:03 AM
WTF

troll RRR3 stole the idea and made a new threas?

what a low/dirty troll RRR3

Math2
09-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Troll Efficiency Rating!

[ 1 point per troll post
+ VOP * Threads Per Day

u actually calculate that lol

chips93
09-24-2011, 02:12 PM
This message is hidden because Math2 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because D-Wade316 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Doctor Rivers is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because winwin is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because pauk is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because AlphaWolf24 is on your ignore list.

Doctor Rivers
09-24-2011, 07:18 PM
This message is hidden because Math2 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because D-Wade316 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Doctor Rivers is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because winwin is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because pauk is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because AlphaWolf24 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because chips93 is on your ignore list.

DMV2
09-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Troll Efficiency Rating!

[ 1 point per troll post
+ VOP * Threads Per Day
As a Kobe and LeBron hater, I should have a decent TER but I mostly post in the OTC. :(