PDA

View Full Version : Why dont black people travel?

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 06:35 PM
I mean white people do it all the time. They experience new cultures and foods that they put their own twist on. I applaud them.

Chinese, Filipino and Indian people travel quite a bit, not just back to their motherland.

But black people, what's up? Why not travel?

I am not counting business trips.

IGOTGAME
09-19-2011, 06:36 PM
smh...what are you talking about.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 06:43 PM
There's several different reasons, but let us keep in mind, it isn't entirely their fault. Not all black folk can afford to travel, so I'm not sure the OP's point. I'm sure, if many of them had the opportunity, they would.

Look @ my e-ga GOBB for example. Dude was a sharp little nerd in grade school, but with such low self esteem, he found himself out of school, and use his teenage paperboy skills to move on up into the real deal, post carrier.

Sure, he could have been something more. However, it isn't all about that. Dude was just fine. No nice ride, who cars. No way to really make it on his own, well that's cool too, his momma like him at home in the basement anyway'z.

Fast forward today, he no longer droppin' coupons in people's mailbox who just trash that garbage anyway... he's been fired... probably on his day off (Friday). He done moved on to bigger and better things. A new chapter in his life. He now clean up working with dookie. Lots and lots of it too. In fact, he around more poo poo now than the posts he's stacked up here over the years now almost decades.

That GOBB, he doing just fine. See, that's why he never really even been outside of i-LLadelph ... yeah sure, maybe a little weekend getaway to NYC here and there; maybe he's visited DC once. That about it though. Bank on that.

He doesn't need to travel the world to be cultured... he does that just fine here on ISH... 'cause he's the greatest of all time. That's all the culture he needs. Oh wait, nevermind. LOJ the GOAT. Duh.

pete's montreux
09-19-2011, 06:44 PM
When's the last time you watched basketball? The blacks travel all the time.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Why do I get the rep of a racist yet threads like these face no scrutiny?

Black folks tend not to travel because we tend to be poor.

POOR people concentrate on feeding themselves and putting a roof and food over their heads and taking care of health expenses and getting to work.

Travel is way down the priority list

Now I know this is one of those trol bait threadds but it's really ignorant and childish of you to make light of poor people's plight.

However, "middle to upper class" blacks travel just as much as any other race.

You act like there aren't millions of poor non-black Texans that haven't been out of Texas.

I've been to Hawaii, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Saudi (for work), and all over the US....and I'm going to Paris next summer Lord willin'.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 06:48 PM
There's several different reasons, but let us keep in mind, it isn't entirely their fault. Not all black folk can afford to travel, so I'm not sure the OP's point. I'm sure, if many of them had the opportunity, they would.

Look @ my e-ga GOBB for example. Dude was a sharp little nerd in grade school, but with such low self esteem, he found himself out of school, and use his teenage paperboy skills to move on up into the real deal, post carrier.

Sure, he could have been something more. However, it isn't all about that. Dude was just fine. No nice ride, who cars. No way to really make it on his own, well that's cool too, his momma like him at home in the basement anyway'z.

Fast forward today, he no longer droppin' coupons in people's mailbox who just trash that garbage anyway... he's been fired... probably on his day off (Friday). He done moved on to bigger and better things. A new chapter in his life. He now clean up working with dookie. Lots and lots of it too. In fact, he around more poo poo now than the posts he's stacked up here over the years now almost decades.

That GOBB, he doing just fine. See, that's why he never really even been outside of i-LLadelph ... yeah sure, maybe a little weekend getaway to NYC here and there; maybe he's visited DC once. That about it though. Bank on that.

He doesn't need to travel the world to be cultured... he does that just fine here on ISH... 'cause he's the greatest of all time. That's all the culture he needs. Oh wait, nevermind. LOJ the GOAT. Duh.
:sleeping

Hazard
09-19-2011, 06:51 PM
^damn, what would Jesus say?

Most black folks cant afford to travel, cause they've been placed in an institution that allows less money. Lucky us. But it seems that black folks adapt and create culture whereas white folks travel and try to steal it. Interesting. Just ****ing around.

Either way travel is a necessity to all humans. The earliest humans were nomads.

Bigsmoke
09-19-2011, 06:53 PM
I just traveled from here to the liquor store for some swishas so WTF are you talking about?

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 06:54 PM

I've already pointed out that blacks don't travel much b/c they can't in my post above. There's no reason for you to come in here with your whole...

"I AM BLACK MAN!" ... "LISTEN TO ME YOU WHITE CRACKERS!'

steez...

Go Getter, go away.

You're obviously going to play the whole zzz card on a e-ga b/c you mad butt hurt, and rightfully so. You've traveled a lot, good for you mangz. What's even worse, is that not only are you on the whole "down with whitey, black power baby!" ... you're also one of those "yeah, I'm the well off black man, all you other stupid black folk pay homage and step ya game up fools!"

Yeah... that's you dude. Sad. Highly pathetic too.

That's the real...

ThemBombs
09-19-2011, 06:55 PM

6 shots. that's 6 shots I read that you just fired at GOBB. and you know what? all of them missed.

you always complain about people lacking substance when they diss YOU. but what are you doing? bringing up "paper boy" and "momma's basement" in your diss post?

GTFO of here. "LOJ the GOAT" my ****in ass.

NauruDude
09-19-2011, 06:56 PM
I mean white people do it all the time. They experience new cultures and foods that they put their own twist on. I applaud them.

Chinese, Filipino and Indian people travel quite a bit, not just back to their motherland.

But black people, what's up? Why not travel?

I am not counting business trips.

http://82games.com/random18.htm

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 06:57 PM
I just traveled from here to the liquor store for some swishas so WTF are you talking about?
MY brotha!:roll:

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 06:58 PM
I've already pointed out that blacks don't travel much b/c they can't in my post above. There's no reason for you to come in here with your whole...

"I AM BLACK MAN!" ... "LISTEN TO ME YOU WHITE CRACKERS!'

steez...

Go Getter, go away.

You're obviously going to play the whole zzz card on a e-ga b/c you mad butt hurt, and rightfully so. You've traveled a lot, good for you mangz. What's even worse, is that not only are you on the whole "down with whitey, black power baby!" ... you're also one of those "yeah, I'm the well off black man, all you other stupid black folk pay homage and step ya game up fools!"

Yeah... that's you dude. Sad. Highly pathetic too.

That's the real...

:oldlol:

There ain't really nothing to say to you mayne.

You got issues and I hope you can resolve them soon.

I feel sorry for you son.

You take yourself/posting way too serious.

Get a dog or a friend or something man.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 06:58 PM
^damn, what would Jesus say?

Most black folks cant afford to travel, cause they've been placed in an institution that allows less money. Lucky us. But it seems that black folks adapt and create culture whereas white folks travel and try to steal it. Interesting. Just ****ing around.

Either way travel is a necessity to all humans. The earliest humans were nomads.

Can we please move out of the whole 'black man has a disadvantage' bullshit. A black man won and became president more than three years ago for Christ's sake.

:rolleyes:

I think you're a cool poster Hazard, but that type of mindset I bolded is exactly why we can't get past race in this country. It's hippy (no offfense) dudes who think your own kind (white people) are just in general bad and don't like black people + the racist 'tards like Go Getter that keep holding black people back...

Ironic to say the least.

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:02 PM
like i said, i'm not counting business because obv. they have to go.

Hazard
Can we please move out of the whole 'black man has a disadvantage' bullshit. A black man won and became president more than three years ago for Christ's sake.

I think you're a cool poster Hazard, but that type of mindset I bolded is exactly why we can't get past race in this country. It's hippy (no offfense) dudes who think your own kind (white people) are just in general bad and don't like black people + the racist 'tards like Go Getter that keep holding black people back...

Ironic to say the least.
:oldlol: They ain't my kind. Do you really think that you're not better off just because you're white? Well nowadays we're all equally ****ed, but about 10 years ago that was definitely the case.

Go Getter

Ironic to say the least.

Wait, so 400 years of captivity didn't set us back, but me posting on a msg board does? People like me who risk they life and spend money out of their pocket creating non-profit basketball programs for young men? Me that tutors youth in school, volunteers to give disadvantaged kids school shots, worked at a youth correctional institute for two years earning awards and shit?

You don't know shit about me fool.

I'm convinced you're a crack head now....or like on some sort of 'scripts that alters your brainwaves.

Friday
09-19-2011, 07:03 PM
LeBron does it all the time.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 07:03 PM
6 shots. that's 6 shots I read that you just fired at GOBB. and you know what? all of them missed.

you always complain about people lacking substance when they diss YOU. but what are you doing? bringing up "paper boy" and "momma's basement" in your diss post?

GTFO of here. "LOJ the GOAT" my ****in ass.

Bring your 'real' account out of the dark, hiding like a little puppy who knocked over the trashcan and the owner be on some Michael Vick shit 'bout beat that ass to def type shit. If you can't acknowledge the real you, the LOJ just can't take the bait.

My deepest apologizes, sir. It's about time you make another thread titled "Legend of Josh" ... no?

:confusedshrug:

PS... for the record, those 'shots' fired at GOBB, be accurate 'cause dude obviously ain't been within 300 miles from Philly, much less out of his own country, much less another continent. Like I said, not his fault. He just a paperboy.

ThemBombs
09-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Bring your 'real' account out of the dark, hiding like a little puppy who knocked over the trashcan and the owner be on some Michael Vick shit 'bout beat that ass to def type shit. If you can't acknowledge the real you, the LOJ just can't take the bait.

My deepest apologizes, sir. It's about time you make another thread titled "Legend of Josh" ... no?

:confusedshrug:
you know who I am.

-p.tiddy-
09-19-2011, 07:05 PM
I went to the Grand Canyon a couple years ago and one of my black friends said "that's white boy shit"...I loled

there wasn't a single brotha there...he was right

Niytrus
09-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Not sure what you mean... the whole point of a prison is to keep the inmates confined :confusedshrug:

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:06 PM
Not sure what you mean... the whole point of a prison is to keep the inmates confined :confusedshrug:
:facepalm

Niytrus
09-19-2011, 07:07 PM

About as stupid as this thread is huh?

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM
About as stupid as this thread is huh?

Not quite, purpose of this thread was to read peoples opinions which i did. Your troll attempt was to start shit which it failed.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM
:roll: Yeah like that means anything. Obama (who isn't even fully black btw) winning the presidency doesn't put food on my table or money in my pocket. It isn't like black people get some free sale because a partially black dude is president

In this country, a black kid has the opportunity to make something of himself. The gap between white and black has closed quite substantially over the past few decades and the whole 'not our fault we already set up to fail' bullshit card is getting the declined try again please message b/c the BS and excuses can only go but so far...

Will I acknowledge white people are living better per capita compared to black, yes, obviously... but let's not pretend it's on some 90/10 scale of quality of life. The gab has obviously closed and is getting closer ... and these let's not get off on some black VS white debate here, let's just find the happy medium and put it like this:

Whites still have it better than black, OK yes acknowledged that, still some work to be done... not quite on the 50/50 level yet, but at the same time stop crying and making excuses like you have absolutely no chance to make something of yourself out there in the real world.

Shit is way too 1993... come on people.

It's 2011.

Niytrus
09-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Not quite, purpose of this thread was to read peoples opinions which i did. Your troll attempt was to start shit which it failed.

:lol Actually the purpose of my post was to get any type of reaction, which it did.

And the majority of black families that I know do know travel considerably.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 07:17 PM
I went to the Grand Canyon a couple years ago and one of my black friends said "that's white boy shit"...I loled

there wasn't a single brotha there...he was right

LOL... dude said the Grand Canyon is 'white boi shit!' ... I would have LOL'd too.

Grand Canyon is some God shit... not white man shit. People need to step they mentals up. My goodness.

:lol

Dwade305
09-19-2011, 07:18 PM
There is alot of african american that travel. Last time in Cartagena, I saw plenty of them. The cheap merca, the light skinned morena hoes, the beach, the good weather, it just has to be in their right element and they will be there.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:18 PM
That's not my point. I was never debating black people not having a chance to succeed. The average person does have a chance to succeed (depends on what one considers success).

My point is that a black dude being president does not validate this claim. It has jack shit to do with black people succeeding. That's like telling a white teenage boy "Oh Bill Gates became a billionaire and didn't graduate from college so you should be able to succeed too." Different people, different circumstances. There have been black people in high ranking positions for decades. That doesn't mean shit to the average black person

Tell em young bruh!:applause:

Hazard
09-19-2011, 07:19 PM
In this country, a black kid has the opportunity to make something of himself. The gap between white and black has closed quite substantially over the past few decades and the whole 'not our fault we already set up to fail' bullshit card is getting the declined try again please message b/c the BS and excuses can only go but so far...

Will I acknowledge white people are living better per capita compared to black, yes, obviously... but let's not pretend it's on some 90/10 scale of quality of life. The gab has obviously closed and is getting closer ... and these let's not get off on some black VS white debate here, let's just find the happy medium and put it like this:

Whites still have it better than black, OK yes acknowledged that, still some work to be done... not quite on the 50/50 level yet, but at the same time stop crying and making excuses like you have absolutely no chance to make something of yourself out there in the real world.

It's 2011.
Its very simple, go to the ghettos talk to the people and ask them where they grew up and what kind of environment it was. Most come from a single parent household, put into inner city schools where they don't learn shit cause the teachers don't care. Then there's the streets, drugs, violence, poverty. That has a psychological affect on a young person growing up in those circumstances, that's why people are so wild in the ghettos. They don't have much of a choice but to become what they see, its a very rare case for a person to escape that shit.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Its very simple, go to the ghettos talk to the people and ask them where they grew up and what kind of environment it was. Most come from a single parent household, put into inner city schools where they don't learn shit cause the teachers don't care. Then there's the streets, drugs, violence, poverty. That has a psychological affect on a young person growing up in those circumstances, that's why people are so wild in the ghettos. They don't have much of a choice but to become what they see, its a very rare case for a person to escape that shit.

I agree somewhat. You always have a choice to do what's right.

We are stuck in a rut where we value bullshit. It's not anyone's fault but our own. There is only so much you can blame on conditioning...b ut in the same breath, Jim Crow ended what, in the 60's/early70's?

We've come a long way in 50 years.

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 07:23 PM

It's 2011.

The income gap between black and white people has actually gotten greater since the nineties, dude stfu. It's not like any of us wants it to be worse than you put it bro, I wish you were right but you just arent.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Wait, so 400 years of captivity didn't set us back, but me posting on a msg board does? People like me who risk they life and spend money out of their pocket creating non-profit basketball programs for young men? Me that tutors youth in school, volunteers to give disadvantaged kids school shots, worked at a youth correctional institute for two years earning awards and shit?

You don't know shit about me fool.

I'm convinced you're a crack head now....or like on some sort of 'scripts that alters your brainwaves.

You're in a position to help your own people help bridge the gap between this whole black VS white garbage bullshit. It's sad and pathetic we can't just look past race in this country. White man is no better than anyone else. A lot of us already have that mindset... but then there's others who still have a chip on they shoulder and be racist still bringing up the slavery card as a means to justify why they feel the way they feel...

Is that you Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? Oh, no it's Go Getter. It's b/c of retarded fu*ks like you that people can't get past this race bullshit. YOU are the problem dude. Wake the fu*k up. Sad. LOJ not just hate this dude, he feel pity for him. Real talk. Sad.

Hazard
09-19-2011, 07:25 PM
I agree somewhat. You always have a choice to do what's right.

We are stuck in a rut where we value bullshit. It's not anyone's fault but our own. There is only so much you can blame on conditioning...b ut in the same breath, Jim Crow ended what, in the 60's/early70's?

We've come a long way in 50 years.
Racially, no doubt about that. But as a people, racism is now turning into classism. Where you look at people as pieces of shit based on their social and economic standing.

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:25 PM
The poor excuse is bullshit, it's the lack of dedication. Black people are not the only poor ones. There are minorities here on student visa's that both school and work full time only to send 90% of their money back home. African Americans have one of the easiest paths for college admission and scholarships since they target minorities.

EDIT: Take for example Howard, 80% of the medical students in there are black... average GPA is like 3.3 or somewhere along those lines. That's a TIP for some of you looking to switch family physicians. Stay away from minorities [in medical school].

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 07:26 PM
you know who I am.

Yeah.... ummmk. I have no idea who you are... b/c honestly, you come off way too dumbass gimmicy I can't quite see to aim the LOJ juice so I just put on a blind fold... spin myself around like a top... splat splat splat in all directions on all ya'll fools....

but no back to reality...

I don't know who you are. Enlighten me. Yellow toothpaste, purple sugar, in my lime green coffee.

O_o

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 07:28 PM
The poor excuse is bullshit, it's the lack of dedication. Black people are not the only poor ones. There are minorities here on student visa's that both school and work full time only to send 90% of their money back home. African Americans have one of the easiest paths for college admission and scholarships since they target minorities.

Are you serious?

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Racially, no doubt about that. But as a people, racism is now turning into classism. Where you look at people as pieces of shit based on their social and economic standing.

I went to school in IN and I live in Utah...racism is alive and well.

Brothers are still catching more flak that a mug and we are still looked down upon for our skin without regards to our character.

I agree that the opportunities are there (some that were not for my parents) but I do not agree that classism is overtaking or replacing racism...I've taken FULL advantage of the opportunities (as far as schooling) given to me for being a minority--no shame in my game.

Anyone can get an education these days...you might have to start off at junior college, you might have to flip burgers and wear generic clothes and skip the club and ride the bus but that's the way the world is...gotta pay your dues.

Real talk brothers wanna be a boss without first doing the leg work and that's a big problem I see.

ThemBombs
09-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah.... ummmk. I have no idea who you are... b/c honestly, you come off way too dumbass gimmicy I can't quite see to aim the LOJ juice so I just put on a blind fold... spin myself around like a top... splat splat splat in all directions on all ya'll fools....

but no back to reality...

I don't know who you are. Enlighten me. Yellow toothpaste, purple sugar, in my lime green coffee.

O_o

well shit, dude. this is Jizzo. whenever I feel like trolling or posting unpopular opinions, or spring up debates, I come on this account.

this is nothing more than a massive, massive troll account. and it's done well. I've got J$, Kebab Stall, and multiple others pissed off at this account. maybe I should give it away?

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Are you serious?

Do you realize what percentage of China and India are poor? But when they come to the United States with both dedication and a goal in mind they become some of the wealthiest races here. And black people are not the only ones that are discriminated against. There is no National Advancement of Chinese/Indian people to cry racism on their behalf, atleast not to the scale of power the NAACP has.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 07:32 PM
That's not my point. I was never debating black people not having a chance to succeed. The average person does have a chance to succeed (depends on what one considers success).

My point is that a black dude being president does not validate this claim. It has jack shit to do with black people succeeding. That's like telling a white teenage boy "Oh Bill Gates became a billionaire and didn't graduate from college so you should be able to succeed too." Different people, different circumstances. There have been black people in high ranking positions for decades. That doesn't mean shit to the average black person

What? So Jessie Jackon crying :cry: like a baby on that historic night Obama won presidency means nothing to black people that a black man done came up and became president.

What?!

Please tell me you're fu*king kidding me. I'm not sure how to address what's going on here... but you got Jigga on stage doing raps that night talkin' bout "My president is black..." ... but yeah... this is nothing for the black man... this doesn't mean anything.

:hammerhead:

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:33 PM
You're in a position to help your own people help bridge the gap between this whole black VS white garbage bullshit. It's sad and pathetic we can't just look past race in this country. White man is no better than anyone else. A lot of us already have that mindset... but then there's others who still have a chip on they shoulder and be racist still bringing up the slavery card as a means to justify why they feel the way they feel...

Is that you Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? Oh, no it's Go Getter. It's b/c of retarded fu*ks like you that people can't get past this race bullshit. YOU are the problem dude. Wake the fu*k up. Sad. LOJ not just hate this dude, he feel pity for him. Real talk. Sad.

I love everyone and most of the kids I mentor are white.

"I was given this world I didn't make it."

I've been stopped by the police ON FOOT four times this year for no damn reason.

One time coming out of the corner store with my son.

Don't act like you know me or what I've been through fool.

After all the racism I encountered in In and here in Utah I still have a clean heart and love for everyone.

You need to quit that racist slant mayne.

I am not a racist.

I really dislike you but if you were hungry, stuck on the side of the road, or in need of a place to stay I'd offer it to you.

I just let one of my new co-workers stay at my place for three days and I barely know the kid.

I'm a good person, not a racist, no matter how hard you try to prtray me as one.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:34 PM
What? So Jessie Jackon crying :cry: like a baby on that historic night Obama won presidency means nothing to black people that a black man done came up and became president.

What?!

Please tell me you're fu*king kidding me. I'm not sure how to address what's going on here... but you got Jigga on stage doing raps that night talkin' bout "My president is black..." ... but yeah... this is nothing for the black man... this doesn't mean anything.

Hazard
09-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Dedication to what? School? **** that shit, its not even real education. Most American's are misinformed dumbasses face the facts, and thank the institution. College grads cant even jobs these days. School loans are an absolute scam. There's only jobs in the tech field if you want something else shell out more cash and become a professor. Meanwhile continue paying off your school loans,your mortgage, car loans and maybe, hopefully retire when you're 60, but most people from our generation wont even be able to retire. Once again, thank the institution. This shit doesn't only affect black people.

L.Kizzle
09-19-2011, 07:36 PM

What?!

He means just cause there is a "brotha" is in office don't mean shit. The perception on us is still the same, nothin has changed.

GOBB
09-19-2011, 07:37 PM

My thoughts exactly. Guy keeps posting the same stuff over and over. Atleast find a new way to be creative. But hey its hard to take a guy like this seriously...

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/LegendofJosh1/20110817108176155021.jpg

1. Head tilted
2. Location: Mens restroom
3. Grown man
4. Skully worn indoors
5. Photo attempt #8 because the first 7 he took were so blah to him

I could be wrong, I may be wrong but I notice females taking the bathroom/restroom shot photos with the same pose (including the showing of cell phone). I dont know too many normal/straight dudes of age who take the silly restroom photos but pose like the females. Sad thing is he's posted another 2-3 more photos of him in this very restroom. You get some cats who take these bathroom pix and send to females. ISH = predominantly males, I'm just saying

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/kittenofdeath/default/classic-myspace-bathroom-mirror-pose--large-prf-1227934187.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liunwsAxdz1qznyo1o1_500.jpg

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:37 PM
This

And it isn't even with just black people but with younger people in general. A lot of guys my age expect quick results without putting in work

I've read that after the E.P. had a big migration to cities like Chicago and Watts.

Manual labor (in fields and such) was seen as slave work and people wanted to do something different (factory jobs). Mostly though, young black men were attracted to preaching and pimping and hustling.

That's not white folks fault....we gotta own that.

Nowadays the trend continues...we gotta break that cycle....there is nothing wrong with working with your hands or being a hard working average citizen.

It's all about how you manage your money moreso than how much you make.

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Do you realize what percentage of China and India are poor? But when they come to the United States with both dedication and a goal in mind they become some of the wealthiest races here. And black people are not the only ones that are discriminated against. There is no National Advancement of Chinese/Indian people to cry racism on their behalf, atleast not to the scale of power the NAACP has.

I'd imagine that number would be largest due to their population and that fact that the wealth distribution there is just as bad as it is here but what in the world does that have to do with black people going to college? In fact, your example doesnt even make sense. If you are on a student visa, the United States government demands that you have enough money for your studies up front of you will not be granted access to the country. Plus the only way for someone to work full time on a student visa would be through an under the table job of some kind since you are only legally allowed to work 20 hours a week maximum.

So I'm confused, did you just make up this sad story to make blacks look bad or is there one person who's life is actually like this?

Hazard
09-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I went to school in IN and I live in Utah...racism is alive and well.

Brothers are still catching more flak that a mug and we are still looked down upon for our skin without regards to our character.

I agree that the opportunities are there (some that were not for my parents) but I do not agree that classism is overtaking or replacing racism...I've taken FULL advantage of the opportunities (as far as schooling) given to me for being a minority--no shame in my game.

Anyone can get an education these days...you might have to start off at junior college, you might have to flip burgers and wear generic clothes and skip the club and ride the bus but that's the way the world is...gotta pay your dues.

Real talk brothers wanna be a boss without first doing the leg work and that's a big problem I see.
I'm not saying racism is dead, I'm just saying its not politically correct to be racist, but joking about killing bums is ok.

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I think the most interesting thing to me is how white people have somehow seperated themselves from the poor rural whites. I'm sure they dont travel as well.

Legend of Josh
09-19-2011, 07:43 PM

You know what, you raise a very good point. There sure as hell needs to be more done to help the 'ghetto' folks get out of that mess. But peep this dude... in the past decade or at least 5-7 years you're seeing many more white and especially hispanics below the poverty line... the 'ghetto' these days isn't just all black anymore... it's much more diversified... in today's economy and what's to come in the next year or so... many more whites, blacks and all of us will be getting less and less and putting us into that 'ghetto' category...

Stop making it out to be like it's only blacks that don't have a shot to make something of themsleves. We can't rise above if we keep making excuses for what's going on. I will say we don't have enough political leaders in there who need to interject cash into these hoods and ghettos to get the education system corrected...

It is a problem... and my ex being a inner city teacher I know all this first hand... it's a messed up system... and there's not getting the funds and support they need. It's very sad...

tpols
09-19-2011, 07:44 PM
I think the most interesting thing to me is how white people have somehow seperated themselves from the poor rural whites. I'm sure they dont travel as well.
Poor whites are a much bigger minority in the white population than poor blacks are in the black population tho..

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Dedication to what? School? **** that shit, its not even real education. Most American's are misinformed dumbasses face the facts, and thank the institution. College grads cant even jobs these days. School loans are an absolute scam. There's only jobs in the tech field if you want something else shell out more cash and become a professor. Meanwhile continue paying off your school loans,your mortgage, car loans and maybe, hopefully retire when you're 60, but most people from our generation wont even be able to retire. Once again, thank the institution. This shit doesn't only affect black people.

If you cannot obtain a job post-graduation then you've failed before entering college. Education is what you make of it. There are times when classes don't teach you shit. This happened a lot during my undergrad, but like most minorities in my class i taught myself the material, designed study groups and was a part of clubs dedicated to that certain subject. There is no excuse to not excel in school regardless of how horrible it may be.

You're telling me about loans? Bud, i have over 70 thousand in loans (Partly due to attending a private medical school) and my dad can pay that off for me in a month if he wanted to. But he decided not to because even in the worst of situations something is to be gained. Point is, yes education is expensive, but there are BILLIONS that have it worse than you and I. Because as shitty as it is, it is worthwhile. The people that live in other places don't have the opportunity to attain the resources we have whether good or bad. And if they do, it's too expensive and don't have any financial aid.

So all i have to say is just because you go to college does not guarantee you a career. Hell i knew this prior to high school. How many people do you know well off with just a biology major? Most students will do grad work, whether that's a MD, PhD AuD etc. Don't expect a job without earning it and if you didn't earn it don't cry about the education system.

northwinds
09-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Black people can't be traveling....they supposed to stay home and serve us at the resorts we travel to....:banana:

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Poor whites are a much bigger minority in the white population than poor blacks are in the black population tho..

Poor whites don't have slaves/sharecroppers for (great) grandfathers tho.

#justsaying

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Black people can't be traveling....they supposed to stay home and serve us at the resorts we travel to....:banana:
bnitch you ain't never been to a resort in yo life you po MFER:lol

Wisconsin dells is not a resort dog.....

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:47 PM

I'm pretty sure powerglove is the guy that doesn't know how statistics work because he failed to comprehend how a large sample size (Paired with proper sampling) is a pretty good indicator of the general population's outcome on a certain poll.

LilKateMoss
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10115251.jpg

tpols
threads about to take off:rant

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:48 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10115251.jpg

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:49 PM
http://legacy.barstoolsports.com/_images/articles/2007/10/08/devinhestorcar.jpg

http://blog.oregonlive.com/blazers/2007/08/mcmillan_darius_car.jpg

Those rims probably cost a semester at community college each.

Hazard
09-19-2011, 07:50 PM
If you cannot obtain a job post-graduation then you've failed before entering college. Education is what you make of it. There are times when classes don't teach you shit. This happened a lot during my undergrad, but like most minorities in my class i taught myself the material, designed study groups and was a part of clubs dedicated to that certain subject. There is no excuse to not excel in school regardless of how horrible it may be.

You're telling me about loans? Bud, i have over 70 thousand in loans (Partly due to attending a private medical school) and my dad can pay that off for me in a month if he wanted to. But he decided not to because even in the worst of situations something is to be gained. Point is, yes education is expensive, but there are BILLIONS that have it worse than you and I. Because as shitty as it is, it is worthwhile. The people that live in other places don't have the opportunity to attain the resources we have whether good or bad. And if they do, it's too expensive and don't have any financial aid.

So all i have to say is just because you go to college does not guarantee you a career. Hell i knew this prior to high school. How many people do you know well off with just a biology major? Most students will do grad work, whether that's a MD, PhD AuD etc. Don't expect a job without earning it and if you didn't earn it don't cry about the education system.
I don't know which point you're addressing, but umm congrats? Must be nice having daddy to fall back on in case things don't work out.

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 07:50 PM
I would like to see the figures behind that because while I do agree with you, that statement can be misleading. You know poor blacks could be like 60 percent of black population but we are only like 12 percent of the us.

Then poor whites could be like 30 percent of a group that's a vast majority of this nation. The way they are just swept under the rug is amazing.

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:51 PM
I don't know which point you're addressing, but umm congrats? Must be nice having daddy to fall back on in case things don't work out.

Like i said, he's not helping me financially at all. My fees would have been upward of 200 if it wasn't for paid lab work and post-doc time i have to spend here.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 07:52 PM

And how do you kno he didn't buy those as a grad present to himself?

Seems like some whites have a problem with the way blacks use their disposable income as if whites don't waste money on frivolous items as well.

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 07:53 PM

Because using a pic of Darius Miles' car is supposed to prove something?:facepalm

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:55 PM
And how do you kno he didn't buy those as a grad present to himself?

Seems like some whites have a problem with the way blacks use their disposable income as if whites don't waste money on frivolous items as well.

He probably graduated from harvard. I just simply noted that those rims probably cost enough to put him or someone else through a semester of schooling. Nothing racial... but again the black man cries racism.

I could have easily said she could buy a shitload of milk with that car or it's rims
http://blogs.cars.com/photos/mother_proof_july_08/babybump.jpg

Nothing racist there... as i am not referring to any races but that specific situation. So hold back the NAACP for me.

kaiiu
09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Ni99as dont travel? Mothafukka I wasted 5 dollars on the Rita today

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm pretty sure powerglove is the guy that doesn't know how statistics work because he failed to comprehend how a large sample size (Paired with proper sampling) is a pretty good indicator of the general population's outcome on a certain poll.
and I'm positive you dont understand your own country's immigration system.:oldlol:

A post you probably will just ignore.

northwinds
09-19-2011, 07:57 PM
bnitch you ain't never been to a resort in yo life you po MFER:lol

Wisconsin dells is not a resort dog.....

What's a "Wisconsin dells"? Wisconsin is the only state in the union that I have not been to.....I'll check it out......but I'm guessing the servers at that resort be crackers, not homies..:roll:

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 07:58 PM
and I'm positive you dont understand your own country's immigration system.:oldlol:

A post you probably will just ignore.

Another fallacious statement. What exactly points to me not understanding the immigration system? Was it the post before where i mentioned Chinese and Indian students migrating to the US on student Visa's? Because they could have been work Visa's too...

tpols
09-19-2011, 07:59 PM
I would like to see the figures behind that because while I do agree with you, that statement can be misleading. You know poor blacks could be like 60 percent of black population but we are only like 12 percent of the us.

Then poor whites could be like 30 percent of a group that's a vast majority of this nation. The way they are just swept under the rug is amazing.
Yea.. there are a lot more poor white people than blacks in the U.S. probably. But they take up like 4x the population. 12% of 300+ mil is still a lot of people. And when a large majority of them are poor and come from crime ridden areas there much easier to target and stereotype.

Like.. poor white people aren't about the whole 'hustler' lifestyle like poor blacks are. Some are.. a lot of meth heads out there, but poor white people dont necessarily grow up in cities. A lot grow up in shitty rural areas where they are just completely oblivious to the outside world. Big difference between being a dumb redneck who doesnt know shit and a street smart hustler whose trying to exploit everyone around him. One does a lot more damage to society than the other.

gigantes
09-19-2011, 07:59 PM
...it seems that black folks adapt and create culture whereas white folks travel and try to steal it. Interesting. (Just ****ing around)

i think that really depends on what the conditions of the life-bearing areas of africa were, six million years ago.

i mean, if it was mostly plains-like, with pickings being few and far between, then i might agree with you. but since it was more likely forest-like, then early man would probably have been very much local-types... very similar to how tribes of chimps and tribal man still in africa operates today. hunter-gatherers, but by no means "nomadic."

actually, i kind of agree with the first part of your message. IME, american blacks do a much better job of creating instant culture and a feeling of togetherness than american whites.

(this thread should definitely have a "USA" title attached to it, because american blacks are worlds different from africans IME, and american whites tend to have vastly less culture and group feeling than their counterparts in europe.)

anyway, american blacks tend to be some of the most sheltered and incurious folks i've ever known. money and being middle class changes very little of that IME.

meanwhile, american whites have forgotten almost everything about their original heritage and culture, and have melted in to the most privileged yet most groundless and anonymous people in the world. this means massive insecurity in many ways and on many levels. especially pathetic to me is the way american white people are desperate to remain 'cool' and 'hip' at all times, and for the past 20 years or so have been stealing everything they can from the culture of black americans to retain their cutting edge, like the latest speak, how to dance (badly), how to behave in public, how to relate to other people.

white americans have become lunatics for all this, without even knowing why. because black americans have strong reasons for acting the way they do across a variety of issues, but white america has totally ignored that... only caring about behaving in a way that seems edgy and cool. and IMO all that does is up the ante for the USA as a whole, solving nothing and turning up the tension, ultimately.

instead of the last generation and a half of white people imitating black people without understanding the things in their hearts and minds, they should have stayed relatively nerdy and inclusive and worked to solve the real issues and continue to apologise for how badly most whites have treated most blacks for most of american history. instead, the fires keep getting stoked, and nobody moves forward. we've been stuck in this ridiculous situation since some time in the 60's, from what i've studied.

rant over, i guess.

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Another fallacious statement. What exactly points to me not understanding the immigration system? Was it the post before where i mentioned Chinese and Indian students migrating to the US on student Visa's? Because they could have been work Visa's too...
Dude I AM ON a student visa and speak with my immigration lawyer frequently, just stop. :oldlol:

kaiiu
09-19-2011, 08:04 PM
LOL not every black person below the poverty line is some street thug looking for a quick hustle. There are poor, unemployed black people who've never committed a crime. Hell I know LOTS more white people that are involved in drug trades than black dudes. They are the ones that buy them.

There are black dudes who are just broke and looking for work and can't find it, just like any average person these days
:applause: ni99as just tryna make it

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 08:05 PM
What's a "Wisconsin dells"? Wisconsin is the only state in the union that I have not been to.....I'll check it out......but I'm guessing the servers at that resort be crackers, not homies..:roll:
Point remains that your ass is more likely to be serving ppl in the french Riviera than to be traveling there and relaxing like P. Diddy.

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 08:07 PM
I'd imagine that number would be largest due to their population and that fact that the wealth distribution there is just as bad as it is here but what in the world does that have to do with black people going to college? In fact, your example doesnt even make sense. If you are on a student visa, the United States government demands that you have enough money for your studies up front of you will not be granted access to the country. Plus the only way for someone to work full time on a student visa would be through an under the table job of some kind since you are only legally allowed to work 20 hours a week maximum.

So I'm confused, did you just make up this sad story to make blacks look bad or is there one person who's life is actually like this?

Ah, missed this post.
Yes it's true that you have to have money for education, but don't be so blind. Many work full time on the side as tutors. Many of the Indians at my house work in motels during the night while studying. This is all under the table, but work is work...

You can still apply for a work permit even if you are a here on a student visa. This is on a tangent, point was there are immigrants who manage to both school and work full time and still be successful.

tpols
09-19-2011, 08:09 PM
There are black dudes who are just broke and looking for work and can't find it, just like any average person these days
The ghetto is fueled by drugs bro.. The hardest drugs come from the ghetto and spread on outwards. It's a wide open drug market. And the drugs fuel everything else.. violence, guns, gangs.. everything. I've known so many black guys that seem to be proud of being from that environment.. like being around all of that makes them hard.. which it probably does. Doesn't change the fact that theyre more involved in drugs and therefore crime than any other demographic on a per population basis. Whether its their fault or not thats how it is.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 08:15 PM
The ghetto is fueled by drugs bro.. The hardest drugs come from the ghetto and spread on outwards. It's a wide open drug market. And the drugs fuel everything else.. violence, guns, gangs.. everything. I've known so many black guys that seem to be proud of being from that environment.. like being around all of that makes them hard.. which it probably does. Doesn't change the fact that theyre more involved in drugs and therefore crime than any other demographic on a per population basis. Whether its their fault or not thats how it is.

I can dig most of your post but not the bolded.

The drugs are not made and manufactured in the hood.

****** is not taking plants and gasoline and turning them into cocaine.

They aren't growing much weed.

The drugs come from overseas/Mexico.

Blacks are the patsies of the dope game.

Taking all the risk and seeing a little profit but not much in regards to the big picture.

dkmwise
09-19-2011, 08:16 PM

True enough, realistically the vast majority of people almost never travel out of their state because they can't afford to.

RidonKs
09-19-2011, 08:16 PM
i lol'ed

LeBron does it all the time.
not this time though

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 08:19 PM
True enough, realistically the vast majority of people almost never travel out of their state because they can't afford to.

this is unfortunately true, little do people know traveling can be a sub-$400 trip if they want it to be...

Between high school and college i traveled down the 10 almost to texas in 4 days and the total cost was ~150 per person. Cheap ass vacation if you ask me..

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Ah, missed this post.
Yes it's true that you have to have money for education, but don't be so blind. Many work full time on the side as tutors. Many of the Indians at my house work in motels during the night while studying. This is all under the table, but work is work...

You can still apply for a work permit even if you are a here on a student visa. This is on a tangent, point was there are immigrants who manage to both school and work full time and still be successful.
So, what you are saying from all of this is" PowerGlove, you are 100% correct"

-I mentioned the under the table jobs
-You are allowed to work on campus and for any company that offers you employment/internships in your field when you have a student visa

I understand your point, my mother did the same thing as your indian friends but not everyone can handle that. To excel academically while working full time is rare. Especially when they are studying demanding fields.

tpols
09-19-2011, 08:22 PM
I can dig most of your post but not the bolded.

The drugs are not made and manufactured in the hood.

****** is not taking plants and gasoline and turning them into cocaine.

They aren't growing much weed.

The drugs come from overseas/Mexico.

Blacks are the patsies of the dope game.

Taking all the risk and seeing a little profit but not much in regards to the big picture.
Dude.. I dont mean drugs are harvested from the ghetto.:oldlol: How the fvck do you think I could have thought that?

Obviously drugs are grown in bulk in areas that actually have fields and open land.. But if you want to get the hardest drugs.. heroin, cocaine, etc. you have to go to shady areas.. in the ghetto usually. Thats what I mean by spread outwards. The burbs is more about weed and pills.

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Dude.. I dont mean drugs are harvested from the ghetto.:oldlol: How the fvck do you think I could have thought that?

Obviously drugs are grown in bulk in areas that actually have fields and open land.. But if you want to get the hardest drugs.. heroin, cocaine, etc. you have to go to shady areas.. in the ghetto usually. Thats what I mean by spread outwards. The burbs is more about weed and pills.
So you actually believe that rich ass white people go to hood for cocaine?:oldlol:

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 08:26 PM
So, what you are saying from all of this is" PowerGlove, you are 100% correct"

-I mentioned the under the table jobs
-You are allowed to work on campus and for any company that offers you employment/internships in your field when you have a student visa

I understand your point, my mother did the same thing as your indian friends but not everyone can handle that. To excel academically while working full time is rare. Especially when they are studying demanding fields.

Why are you arguing semantics with me? All i said was there are people who've migrated here that both school and work full time. Poverty does not equate to failure as many from China and India do it. Original point stands, stop going off on tangents.

tpols
09-19-2011, 08:27 PM
But to act like they are the big dogs in the drug game is wrong.
They're not the big dogs.:oldlol: Thats the point. Theyre the foot soldiers. What they do is still extremely dangerous. They deal with some of the most violent conditions of anyone in the drug supply chain. Mexicans/hispanics are obviously worse over in Mexico but I'm talking about shit that goes on in the U.S. Thats why theyre profiled harder. What the fvck is the U.S. police force do? Invade Mexico? No.. they target the problem within their own borders. The amount of effort it would take to root drugs out of all of Central and South America would be a huge expedenture and we wouldn't even know how to go about it.

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 08:27 PM
So you actually believe that rich ass white people go to hood for cocaine?:oldlol:

Drugs are only found in the ghetto now?

tpols
09-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Lots of middlemen.. shit flows from all over.

northwinds
09-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Point remains that your ass is more likely to be serving ppl in the french Riviera than to be traveling there and relaxing like P. Diddy.

Bro, my last serving days were first year of college. The only interaction with I now have with servers is trying to decide whether to tip them 15% or 20%....I know that tipping is not something that you do in the black community....but that's how servers pay their rent.....so instead of acting like the 3/4 eaten steak was "not properly cooked" or you found a "piece of glass in my drink" can we see the manager.....just tip your server.:oldlol:

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 08:29 PM

You said the hardest drugs COME from the ghetto ......be clear in your rhetoric sir...(I get you now though)

1. Actually, whites do WAY more cocaine than blacks. So you have to include that in the suburban category.
2. Meth/pills are the biggest hard drugs now and they are prevalent in white areas. White boys are blowing up their houses trying to make it in Utah.
3. White drug dealers aren't represented in song and on Tv as much but they are out there just as much if not more than black ones.

Go Getter
09-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Bro, my last serving days were first year of college. The only interaction with I now have with servers is trying to decide whether to tip them 15% or 20%....I know that tipping is not something that you do in the black community....but that's how servers pay their rent.....so instead of acting like the 3/4 eaten steak was "not properly cooked" or you found a "piece of glass in my drink" can we see the manager.....just tip your server.:oldlol:

You don't know shit about me and mines evidenced by the silly stereotype you just made which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I'm glad you are doing well though.

L8k3r5
09-19-2011, 08:59 PM
:roll:

Bigsmoke
09-19-2011, 09:01 PM

Vanity Slaves

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Why are you arguing semantics with me? All i said was there are people who've migrated here that both school and work full time. Poverty does not equate to failure as many from China and India do it. Original point stands, stop going off on tangents.
Going off on tangets?

who said poverty equals failure? Poverty equals a higher rate of failure. There are failures from every class in america It has always been that way, but the success rate for the poor is much,much lower when compared to their upper class citizens and that is regardless of race.

Also, how can you describe the thousands or even millions or indians and chinese students who study here and have to support their family back home as many? If they are supporting people back home on the little they make as students working under the table, then why on earth wouldn't their success be considered rare?

I agreed with you that studying full time while working full time, can be done, but argued that it takes a rare breed to accomplish such a feat. most people would flame out. that's a ton of stress.

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Going off on tangets?

who said poverty equals failure? Poverty equals a higher rate of failure. There are failures from every class in america It has always been that way, but the success rate for the poor is much,much lower when compared to their upper class citizens and that is regardless of race.

Also, how can you describe the thousands or even millions or indians and chinese students who study here and have to support their family back home as many? If they are supporting people back home on the little they make as students working under the table, then why on earth wouldn't their success be considered rare?

I agreed with you that studying full time while working full time, can be done, but argued that it takes a rare breed to accomplish such a feat. most people would flame out. that's a ton of stress.

Yes poverty means higher chance of failure, but looking among races African Americans have the highest amount of this failure based off of % of African Americans that drop out of school. I see a lot of students on student visa's working full time because the pay is significantly higher here relative to where they're from. I suggest reading Amy Chua's recent book The battle Hymn of the tiger mother.

d.bball.guy
09-19-2011, 09:36 PM
inb4 "Lebron traveled" joke

thatoneblackguy
09-19-2011, 09:37 PM
:roll::applause:

PowerGlove
09-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Yes poverty means higher chance of failure, but looking among races African Americans have the highest amount of this failure based off of % of African Americans that drop out of school. I see a lot of students on student visa's working full time because the pay is significantly higher here relative to where they're from. I suggest reading Amy Chua's recent book The battle Hymn of the tiger mother.
Bolded= very true. I didnt even think of that.

I will try to find that book but I suggest you read Race Matters by Cornel West to give you a different perspective on the black race and their woes.

d.bball.guy
09-19-2011, 09:42 PM
too late
*browses thread* :hammerhead:

ace23
09-19-2011, 11:25 PM
You guys let this troll thread reach 8 pages? :facepalm

L.Kizzle
09-19-2011, 11:29 PM
You guys let this troll thread reach 8 pages? :facepalm
I just noticed it was by that purle dude.

San Fran Sam
09-19-2011, 11:30 PM
If you don't think black people travel far you should see my asshole

purplch0de
09-19-2011, 11:54 PM
If you don't think black people travel far you should see my asshole

pathetic gimmick

TennesseeFan
09-20-2011, 12:25 AM
no money

JtotheIzzo
09-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Why do I get the rep of a racist yet threads like these face no scrutiny?

Black folks tend not to travel because we tend to be poor.

POOR people concentrate on feeding themselves and putting a roof and food over their heads and taking care of health expenses and getting to work.

Travel is way down the priority list

Now I know this is one of those trol bait threadds but it's really ignorant and childish of you to make light of poor people's plight.

However, "middle to upper class" blacks travel just as much as any other race.

You act like there aren't millions of poor non-black Texans that haven't been out of Texas.

I've been to Hawaii, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Saudi (for work), and all over the US....and I'm going to Paris next summer Lord willin'.

Everyone knows the OP is a morons and a racist. It has been brought up several times. I know a lot of black people who travel, painting everyone with a broad brush makes you a racist.

Meticode
09-20-2011, 01:37 AM
I honestly feel it's an issue of poverty. Whether I am right or wrong I don't know, but I would also bet it that there are a higher percentage of African Americans living below the poverty line compared to Caucasians.

Eat Like A Bosh
09-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Lmao! I almost thought you meant travel in basketball!

Beebo
09-21-2011, 02:19 AM
A couple of years ago I saw a young black dude at the Incheon Airport, he was probably the only black person I saw there. He wasn't wearing a suit so it wasn't a business trip or anything, in fact he had baggy jeans and looked like your typical gangsta rapper. He was alone and didnt have an entourage, not sure what his profession was.

Probably in the army, a lot of Americans down in Seoul especially at Itaewon

JustinJDW
09-21-2011, 05:22 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bdoxTScRVTw/TkETcYcL2-I/AAAAAAAAAeQ/UVaB9PcIF6w/s1600/Baby_white_people.gif

Bigsmoke
09-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Jean Grae made a track similar to this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9bQFpqvCg

Blackisbig
09-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Bolded= very true. I didnt even think of that.

I will try to find that book but I suggest you read Race Matters by Cornel West to give you a different perspective on the black race and their woes.

West is a self professed socialist (honorary chair of the Democratic Socialists of America) and has been known to lie and bend statistics in order to prove a point. He also attacks Obama quite frequently, which I don't think helps us out as a race.