PDA

View Full Version : Patrice O'Neal just kill't Charlie Sheen Roast

L.Kizzle
09-19-2011, 11:25 PM
That is all. That one chick was cool too.

Tarik One
09-19-2011, 11:29 PM
It re-airs in about 8 minutes

L.Kizzle
09-19-2011, 11:31 PM
WTF Patrice was on it!! I would've watched it then shit.
I didn't know either. Was just flipping throw the tv and they said he was next.

JEFFERSON MONEY
09-20-2011, 01:20 AM
no he wasnt that good.

i luv his standup tho

RoseCity07
09-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Watching it right now, had no idea this was something that was going to happen.

RoseCity07
09-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Who ever that blonde bitch was, she owned everyone. I don't know who she or Patrice is, but she owned that guy.

RoseCity07
09-20-2011, 02:40 AM
:roll: :roll:

"I refuse to learn his last shitty last name"

DuMa
09-20-2011, 02:47 AM
these roasts never fail to make me laugh. and i just really cracked up everytime mike tyson responded to someone making a crack at him. i think i will always have that legitimate feeling where tyson is gonna go apeshit on someone and because it has that last shred of credibility, its hilarious. his own roast was pretty underrated. i was expecting him to bomb really but he delivered a legit roast, if you understood him at all (I did).

Jackass18
09-20-2011, 03:46 AM
I was expecting more out of O'Neal. I thought most of them did better than I expected they would (aside from maybe Shatner who rambled too much). I missed the first 20 or so minutes, though.

Story Up
09-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Patrice was disappointing. At the beginning I told my wife watch out for O'Neal; he's going to kill it, but he was arguably one of the worst.

The sailor guy was by far the best... Lol
The girl was way to cruel tho, she desperatly tried to get reaction.

NastaMaverick
09-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Patrice was disappointing. At the beginning I told my wife watch out for O'Neal; he's going to kill it, but he was arguably one of the worst.

The sailor guy was by far the best... Lol
The girl was way to cruel tho, she desperatly tried to get reaction.
he had a planned routine, but I think he changed the whole thing on the fly by the time he got up there. so for that reason I thought he was pretty good...

L.Kizzle
09-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Jon Lovitz was corny as fck, it was okay.

Kobe Jnr
09-20-2011, 08:57 AM
That chick and the German dude were good..

I don't know what stevo was doing there

B-Easy8
09-20-2011, 11:13 AM
I thought everyone was good except Stevo, Jon Lovitz and Patrice O'Neal. The young German looking guy was hilarious.

Premeditated
09-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Patrice had the line line of the night when he was talking about how white folks have become too comfortable around Mike. But that on chick killed it. I think her name was Amy. She had me dying the whole time. Damn she's cruel.:lol

L.Kizzle
09-20-2011, 12:16 PM
German guy with his slow serious talk. He took Greg Geraldo's place..

Story Up
09-20-2011, 07:55 PM
I expected more from Patrice, cause he's a great comedian. Mike was atrocious tho. Lol

DirtySanchez
09-20-2011, 07:59 PM
I expected more from Patrice, cause he's a great comedian. Mike was atrocious tho. Lol

I think he did a great job....dude was killing them with truth!!!

SevereUpInHere
09-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Man that was amazing, I listened to it at work and was cracking up the whole time. I thought Patrice got demolished by nearly everyone... That Amy girl was ruthless, loved it, the dude in the Gadafi outfit too. I haven't really ever watched any of these roasts before, anymore that people can recommend?

rezznor
09-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Man that was amazing, I listened to it at work and was cracking up the whole time. I thought Patrice got demolished by nearly everyone... That Amy girl was ruthless, loved it, the dude in the Gadafi outfit too. I haven't really ever watched any of these roasts before, anymore that people can recommend?
the pamela anderson roast was pretty funny. donald trump was aight. theres also a david hasslehoff one.

L.Kizzle
09-20-2011, 11:38 PM
the pamela anderson roast was pretty funny. donald trump was aight. theres also a david hasslehoff one.
Those roast are nothin on those classic roast from the 70s. Those roast actually use comedians. Who wants to here Tyson, Stevo-O or Snoop or Mike the Situation tell some jokes that someone else clearly wrote.

Dean Martin Celebrity Roast (multiple)
Shaq Roast
Emmit Smith Roast
Roast of John Witherspoon

SevereUpInHere
09-20-2011, 11:50 PM

:cheers:

I'll check em out, saw a lil bit of the Trump one, :oldlol: Situation

L.Kizzle
09-20-2011, 11:50 PM
Smith Roast is painful because some fa66et thought it was cool to destroy a man's career.
The dude that's the host of 1st Amendment Comedy on Starz. He has a career, he actually didn't have one before the roast.

arkain
09-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Anthony Jeselnik (sp?) was my favourite. Ross was good too. They were all pretty good actually, except Jon Lovitz.

L.Kizzle
09-21-2011, 12:46 AM
Pryor owns at his roast part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAqmzmirixg)

Pryor owns at hos roast part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On6ksmDKOio)

Owns Paul Mooney

rezznor
09-21-2011, 12:52 AM
Those roast are nothin on those classic roast from the 70s. Those roast actually use comedians. Who wants to here Tyson, Stevo-O or Snoop or Mike the Situation tell some jokes that someone else clearly wrote.

Dean Martin Celebrity Roast (multiple)
Shaq Roast
Emmit Smith Roast
Roast of John Witherspoon
yea, i was just referring to the recent comedy central ones

DuMa
09-21-2011, 12:54 AM
its on again and im just really enjoying everytime mike tyson has a reaction to a joke. hes so genuinely childish :oldlol:

pete's montreux
09-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Just watched the whole roast and Patrice was far and away the funniest. It's not even close to me. He threw out his prepared material and everything he said was improvised, and he wasn't joking. When he said he thought Shatner was a f*cking asshole, he was dead serious. And when he ripped Anthony J [whatever] about being a nobody open micer, he was dead serious. No one ever gets that serious on these roasts, they write the horse-shit jokey jokes. That dude Anthony was incredibly offended. And that's Patrice O'Neal. He doesn't give a shit, he's constantly burning bridges, he has no filter and he's not afraid of anyone or anything in Hollywood.

Sure there was funny lines, but Patrice destroyed everyone. He got personal.

He burned his bridge with Spike Lee about 10 years ago because Spike wanted him to cancel a gig and he said no. Spike told him it was me or the gig and Patrice basically told him to go f*ck himself. And Spike was literally just calling him up and saying hey I want you in this movie be in LA next week for the shoot.

Patrice, Louis CK and Bill Burr are my favorite comedians because they don't give a shit what they say and to who. They'll burn a bridge for a joke.

pete's montreux
09-21-2011, 05:21 PM
My 3 favorites as well. Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcasts are great. I don't if he still does them though

Like clockwork. Listened to two episodes at work today. It's my favorite podcast. He turns on the mic, talks for an hour and shuts it off and uploads it. No prepared material, completely off the cuff and improvised and I laugh hysterically 4-5 times per episode. He's a genius.

purplch0de
09-21-2011, 05:27 PM
OP is the biggest black homer there is... the guy wrapped his lips around the asshole and sucked hard. For one of the few comedians in that lineup i was dissapoint. LOL @ that excuse of him having jokes written on that paper... the only thing on that paper were crumbs of the cookies he was munching on in that corner he sat.

DuMa
09-21-2011, 05:34 PM
Steve-O's update

http://dlisted.com/files/steveoblackeye.jpg

Kensta
09-21-2011, 05:36 PM
I have it the other way around. The roasters killed Patrice imo. Patrice is the one who got his butt hurt.

pete's montreux
09-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Right that's what makes it great. His story about the lady that took the other lady's broach and him being a hero had me in tears. His story about him having to shit in Vegas was funny as hell too

I've actually only been listening for a few months, are those recent or old?

pete's montreux
09-21-2011, 05:45 PM
They're older. Those 2 are from last year. There are a bunch on youtube from last year. That's where I first heard them

Word, I'll look them up. iTunes only goes so far back unfortunately, though.

Droid101
09-21-2011, 05:57 PM
The blonde chick was terrible. Just awful.

Jailblazers7
09-21-2011, 05:58 PM
I have it the other way around. The roasters killed Patrice imo. Patrice is the one who got his butt hurt.

I died at the part where that chick ripped on his grandma and he was just like, "oh shit" and then was just in total shock. Not a funny joke but the reaction was priceless.

NoGunzJustSkillz
09-21-2011, 06:16 PM
The blonde chick was terrible. Just awful.
she had the dirtiest/most shocking joke of the night which is win/win during a roast imo.

DuMa
09-21-2011, 06:20 PM
I died at the part where that chick ripped on his grandma and he was just like, "oh shit" and then was just in total shock. Not a funny joke but the reaction was priceless.

agreed, so did i. but then she said 'im just assuming she raised you' then i really said in my mind 'burrrrrrrrn'

L.Kizzle
09-21-2011, 07:48 PM
He was like "Oh shit, this b i tch was sittin next to me this whole time.

DropStep
09-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Just cast the entire Comedy Cellar, Opie and Anthony and Tough Crowd gang for one of these roasts. Those guys can shit on each other for hours.

Also anyone that gets offended watching a roast needs to die in a fire.

L.Kizzle
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Just cast the entire Comedy Cellar, Opie and Anthony and Tough Crowd gang for one of these roasts. Those guys can shit on each other for hours.

Also anyone that gets offended watching a roast needs to die in a fire.
i are offend

picc84
09-22-2011, 10:12 AM
I thought he was corny, as usual.

They got at him pretty hard though.

Jeff ross did the best imo. He always kills it. The Jeselnik cat is pretty funny too.

pete's montreux
09-22-2011, 03:26 PM
I thought he was corny, as usual.

They got at him pretty hard though.

Jeff ross did the best imo. He always kills it. The Jeselnik cat is pretty funny too.

Can you post multiple examples of him being corny please?

LBJMVP
09-22-2011, 04:27 PM
He had this one stand up routine where he just went on and on about disgusting sexual acts that were nowhere near as obscure as he was making them seem, like dirty sanchez and whatnot. It's cool and all but when your whole routine is just that, it's pretty retarded. I cringed the whole way through.

I liked his roast, actually. He started off bitching about the racism shit and I was like "this is getting weird" then he just went in on everybody. I was laughing at the Hitler Youth joke because I was thinking the same shit.

The blonde bitch that did the Dunn joke was hilarious. She obliterated everyone, Tyson especially. I was crying at the "interpreter" thing. I don't know why everyone is so upset. It's a roast. It's not like Dunn was some great person who did shit for the community and society. He was a lovable retard who did a stupid thing and got himself and his friend killed. I love Dunn but let's not act like his death is not above being ridiculed. Nothing is too soon.

how would you feel if someone you didnt know mocked one of your best friends dying and saying the whole world wished it was you instead, and it was on national television?

Quizno
09-22-2011, 04:37 PM
from steve-o's twitter

SteveO Steve-O
Amy Schumer feels horrible for joking about Ryan Dunn. I know what it's like to feel terrible about saying bad stuff, please forgive her. -O
4 hours ago

pete's montreux
09-22-2011, 04:45 PM
How f*cking retarded are people? She didn't make fun of Ryan Dunn, she made fun of Steve-O.

DropStep
09-22-2011, 05:25 PM
He had this one stand up routine where he just went on and on about disgusting sexual acts that were nowhere near as obscure as he was making them seem, like dirty sanchez and whatnot. It's cool and all but when your whole routine is just that, it's pretty retarded. I cringed the whole way through.

Most people dont know what a dirty sanchez and chicken cutlet is.

Most of Patrice's routine consist of bashing women, ranting and making fun of someone in the audience. His honesty is what makes his act good IMO. Half of his stuff isnt even written.

picc84
09-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Can you post multiple examples of him being corny please?

Its strange you would ask me for examples of him being corny when you would probably find the same shit hilarious. I post something, you go "you're crazy, that was funny!", I go "no, it was corny"....then what?

I don't knock you for liking him, we all have our own tastes. I can see how someone else would mess with his standup. I just think he's corny and not funny. Nothing against the dude. Don't expect everybody to agree. :confusedshrug:

pete's montreux
09-22-2011, 06:02 PM
Its strange you would ask me for examples of him being corny when you would probably find the same shit hilarious. I post something, you go "you're crazy, that was funny!", I go "no, it was corny"....then what?

I don't knock you for liking him, we all have our own tastes. I can see how someone else would mess with his standup. I just think he's corny and not funny. Nothing against the dude. Don't expect everybody to agree. :confusedshrug:
"Corny" usually means something specific, like an overused joke or an 'easy' joke. I've never heard Patrice say anything corny ever, he usually says stuff 99% of comedians are afraid to say, that is why I asked. And you said "as usual" meaning you've heard his stand up many times and each time he was corny. Why would you continually listen to or watch someone you thought was corny?

Kensta
09-22-2011, 06:07 PM
He wasn't corny, but he wasn't funny either. He got mad and then got serious on people.

tomtucker
09-22-2011, 06:54 PM
How f*cking retarded are people? She didn't make fun of Ryan Dunn, she made fun of Steve-O.
true, and what was steve o even doing there ?....he ain

johndeeregreen
09-22-2011, 07:01 PM
He wasn't corny, but he wasn't funny either. He got mad and then got serious on people.
This. Didn't even crack a smile during his bit.

LA_Showtime
09-22-2011, 07:15 PM
That shit was hilarious. People need to lay the **** off Amy Shcsdochsodic. If Steve-O can't take a joke, **** him.

picc84
09-22-2011, 07:33 PM
"Corny" usually means something specific, like an overused joke or an 'easy' joke. I've never heard Patrice say anything corny ever, he usually says stuff 99% of comedians are afraid to say, that is why I asked. And you said "as usual" meaning you've heard his stand up many times and each time he was corny. Why would you continually listen to or watch someone you thought was corny?

I've seen a few stand-up clips on youtube, some of his comedy central special (until I got bored and changed channel), and the roast. Not like i'm buying his dvd's.

I kept giving him chances cause I heard good things, but i've seen a decent enough clip of him now to know I think he's corny.

Corny doesn't mean easy or overused, it just means lame. Wack. I don't find him funny because I think the things he says, in general, are corny. And unfunny.

He can be insightful at times, sure.

He's definitely a guy who says what he wants, about anything, and I respect that.

I just don't think he's funny. If you do....cool. Though its weird for someone to catch these kinds of feelings over someone not liking their comedian. :confusedshrug:

pete's montreux
09-22-2011, 07:49 PM
I've seen a few stand-up clips on youtube, some of his comedy central special (until I got bored and changed channel), and the roast. Not like i'm buying his dvd's.

I kept giving him chances cause I heard good things, but i've seen a decent enough clip of him now to know I think he's corny.

Corny doesn't mean easy or overused, it just means lame. Wack. I don't find him funny because I think the things he says, in general, are corny. And unfunny.

He can be insightful at times, sure.

He's definitely a guy who says what he wants, about anything, and I respect that.

I just don't think he's funny. If you do....cool. Though its weird for someone to catch these kinds of feelings over someone not liking their comedian. :confusedshrug:

What?

sunsfan1357
09-22-2011, 08:51 PM
I just started to look up clips of O'Neal on YouTube and stumbled across this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

Near the middle/end of it when he just starts yelling "DONKEYPUNCH" had me laughing pretty hard.

Jackass18
09-22-2011, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]true, and what was steve o even doing there ?....he ain

EnoughSaid
09-23-2011, 12:16 AM
They need to get Kevin Hart on this shit.

L.Kizzle
09-23-2011, 12:29 AM
They need to get Kevin Hart on this shit.
They need Corey Holcomb and the whole Foxxhole radio cast. They be goin in on everyone.

Meticode
09-23-2011, 01:00 AM
I just started to look up clips of O'Neal on YouTube and stumbled across this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

Near the middle/end of it when he just starts yelling "DONKEYPUNCH" had me laughing pretty hard.
:roll: I watched it, "Why are you laughing for? DONKEYPUNCH!"

PowerGlove
09-23-2011, 01:01 AM
They need Corey Holcomb and the whole Foxxhole radio cast. They be goin in on everyone.
:oldlol: :oldlol: THIS

tomtucker
09-23-2011, 05:08 AM
They always invite people that aren't comedians.
i know.....why is that ?.......they allways blow....is it just to make fun of them ?

IGOTGAME
11-29-2011, 06:30 PM
This. Didn't even crack a smile during his bit.

well I was rolling...Truth is often the best comedy. That was real, almost no punches held. That is the stuff I enjoy.