PDA

View Full Version : For the Record... LOJ wants you all to know...

Legend of Josh
09-20-2011, 03:46 AM
Jeff is the real # 1

LOJ is just another poster. just like MJ came and changed the game... eventually he fell away and LeBron entered the league... this cycle will continue on and on for the next years, eras, decades, etc. there will be another GOBB, TMNT, LOJ, Kblaze, etc.

The take home point is this... good and great posters come and go, eventally.... but as long as ISH is # 1 for Bball talks... future generations will emerge and set up shop to keep that basketball banter with a splash of OTC here and there to keep the tradition going.

so yeah... carry on. LOJ still LOJ... no way in hell that's changing...

:roll:

GOBB
09-20-2011, 03:48 PM
When I talked in 3rd person and often said I was the greatest poster alive? I did so because people actually were either entertained and/or annoyed by it. Those entertained laughed and enjoyed me going at other posters with this act. Those annoyed often argued towards me which was part of the whole entertainment back then. It was funny.

You trying to copy that is total fail. You have no audience who cares. Even the people who are annoyed by your act dont even care to argue with you about how stupid, silly and moronic you are sounding. At what point do you cringe at the stuff you type here? There are times I look back at stuff and say :wtf: I was tripping. Why did I even type that?

There is no way you dont cringe at the crap you post here. Absolutely no way.

DeuceWallaces
09-20-2011, 03:57 PM
People are just embarrassed for you.

It's a bad episode of Friends with Ross acting a homo up in here, and we just want to change the channel.

Godzuki
09-20-2011, 04:07 PM
great posters/trolls dn't really come and go, just handles do. in your case, its like Eli thinking he's Peyton/Brady but you're more like Tarvaris Jackson :facepalm

Legend of Josh
09-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Why would I 'cringe' at what I write here?

:confusedshrug:

GOBB, you take this shit too damn serious dude. You look back and cringe as you say, because this place to you really is serious business. This is your entire life, etc. This place to me, is not serious business. In fact, I'm always on that tomfoolery shit. Always have been, and always will be. It's my playground, LOJ's happy place.

Stop being so damn butt hurt GOBB. I'll give the trophy back to you if you want it that bad. This is all shits and giggles to me... LOJ is an acquired taste, but make no mistake about it, I'm the most entertaining, 'must-read' type of poster here. Obviously you, Rosie Cheeks and the like will say otherwise, but the number of views and hits don't lie.

Love me, hate me or somewhere in between. Doesn't matter. LOJ, stay LOJ. I'm going to take a vacation away from this place for now. Maybe I'll catch up with rufuspaul and me and my e-ga come back at the same time again.

LOJ... out.

thatoneblackguy
09-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Looks like GOBB just mind-raped LOJ. :eek:

B-Low
09-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Why would I 'cringe' at what I write here?

:confusedshrug:

GOBB, you take this shit too damn serious dude. You look back and cringe as you say, because this place to you really is serious business. This is your entire life, etc. This place to me, is not serious business. In fact, I'm always on that tomfoolery shit. Always have been, and always will be. It's my playground, LOJ's happy place.

Stop being so damn butt hurt GOBB. I'll give the trophy back to you if you want it that bad. This is all shits and giggles to me... LOJ is an acquired taste, but make no mistake about it, I'm the most entertaining, 'must-read' type of poster here. Obviously you, Rosie Cheeks and the like will say otherwise, but the number of views and hits don't lie.

Love me, hate me or somewhere in between. Doesn't matter. LOJ, stay LOJ. I'm going to take a vacation away from this place for now. Maybe I'll catch up with rufuspaul and me and my e-ga come back at the same time again.

LOJ... out.

oh Josh...josh, josh, josh....

Premeditated
09-20-2011, 07:37 PM
great posters/trolls dn't really come and go, just handles do. in your case, its like Deshawn thinking he's Durant/Lebron/Melo but you're more like Adam Morrison :facepalm
fixed

B-Low
09-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Aaaaand now he's PM'ing me for criticizing him. His vacation didn't even last an hour...

DaHeezy
09-20-2011, 11:13 PM
LOJ need ISH more than ISH needs him. It's like his lifeline. I honestly believe that if he was perma-banned or if every poster on here were to simultaneously put him on ignore he'd commit suicide IRL. It's his own personal WOW. His alterante universe.

This famous internet video should be renamed:

"Poster named LOJ gets perma-banned from ISH" Freakout (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc)

It's obvious when anybody posts in an LOJ thread he gives himself a big pat the back. Problem is he thinks it's because he's got this legend status and we need all pay attention to his every move when in realit, it's like a car wreck. It's a travesty but we all can't help but look. It irks me even more that he takes this place so seriously but claims he doesn't. And if you negatively respond to him he'll try to flip it on you and accuse you of taking this place too seriously.

GreatGreg
09-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Aaaaand now he's PM'ing me for criticizing him. His vacation didn't even last an hour...
Do us a favor and post what he wrote...

B-Low
09-20-2011, 11:50 PM
Ironically (especially after Randy's thread) I didn't even read it yet. About a half hour after i posted in this thread i got a PM from him titled "LOL"

let's go ahead and have a read everyone...(brb)

B-Low
09-20-2011, 11:56 PM
Oh dear god you gottabekiddinme.....

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9602/joshpm.jpg

ballup
09-21-2011, 12:24 AM

Acting a fool or is he actually a fool?

Meticode
09-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Don't know, don't care. Didn't read. My wife.

Himan12
09-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Jeff is the real # 1

LOJ is just another poster. just like MJ came and changed the game... eventually he fell away and LeBron entered the league... this cycle will continue on and on for the next years, eras, decades, etc. there will be another GOBB, TMNT, LOJ, Kblaze, etc.

The take home point is this... good and great posters come and go, eventally.... but as long as ISH is # 1 for Bball talks... future generations will emerge and set up shop to keep that basketball banter with a splash of OTC here and there to keep the tradition going.

so yeah... carry on. LOJ still LOJ... no way in hell that's changing...

:roll:

:oldlol: Jesus Christ...you have been posting here for 4 years and you are acting like you've made some huge meaningful contribution. New flash this is a basketball message board that is so insignificant in the real world. What you say/said here is not gonna be remembered, celebrated or even searched it will go to wherever dead things on the internet go. Also that little tracker that shows your post count doesn't make you "l33t" or magically transform you into some figure who is bigger then he is irl.

I m curious about what is it that makes you think you can compare yourself to MJ/LBJ? b/c if you are bragging about something this insignificant, then I'm pretty sure you're a scrub in life.

tl dr
Get some help, then get a life. That is all scrub.

Dwade305
09-21-2011, 01:44 AM

RG-esque pm:wtf:

-p.tiddy-
09-21-2011, 02:02 AM
B-Low is so jelly...

irondarts
09-21-2011, 02:06 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

This dude needs serious help. His posts are like a trainwreck and they just get worse as the thread goes on.

FourthTenor
09-21-2011, 02:23 AM
Hes still posting with his other gimmicks (even in this thread). He just wants people to stop making fun of him so hes not gonna use his main name.

Cant believe how sensitive that dude is about being liked here. Anytime somebody makes fun of him, whether its been gobb, ridonks, b-low, dolphin, randy, lamar doom, me, etc he always gets butthurt, acts like hes just been stabbed in the back by a good friend, retorts with a mild insult to make it seem like hes tryin to beef but always adds a compliment and begs the guy to quit clowning him. Look how this dude left in a huff bc people were pullin his card. Fella is mad insecurr

Dasher
09-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Sigh...this is sad.

lilbill
09-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Maybe I'll catch up with rufuspaul and me and my e-ga come back at the same time again.

I'm sure he's sitting at home just waiting for your call.:rolleyes:

B-Low
09-21-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm mad that he accuses ANYONE of being too caught up in this place.

Anyone who never heard about his AIDS gimmick should sit down for a listen. I forget which of his gimmicks it was, but he actually lied and said he had HIV. He even ran a google image search for the medical papers and photoshopped them to mae it seem lie he had it. When he finally got caught he tried to make it seem like a HILARIOUS joke that he had played on us and said "no that was just my gimmick account!". Well before he could prove that it was him, Jeff IP banned him so he couldn't log into his real account on his computer. This fool ACTUALLY DRIVES TO THE LIBRARY so he can log onto their internet under his name and go "hahaha see! it was me!"

GOBB
09-21-2011, 01:17 PM

Anyone who never heard about his AIDS gimmick should sit down for a listen. I forget which of his gimmicks it was, but he actually lied and said he had HIV. He even ran a google image search for the medical papers and photoshopped them to mae it seem lie he had it. When he finally got caught he tried to make it seem like a HILARIOUS joke that he had played on us and said "no that was just my gimmick account!". Well before he could prove that it was him, Jeff IP banned him so he couldn't log into his real account on his computer. This fool ACTUALLY DRIVES TO THE LIBRARY so he can log onto their internet under his name and go "hahaha see! it was me!"

:roll: Where was I? I mustve skipped that thread. But thats a hilarious story.

The guy has issues man. He sent me a nutty PM yesterday as well. Right now he's sitting back lurking itching to post under LOJ. Probably set a date to when he will return. For now? One of his many gimmicks.

B
09-21-2011, 01:18 PM

Anyone who never heard about his AIDS gimmick should sit down for a listen. I forget which of his gimmicks it was, but he actually lied and said he had HIV. He even ran a google image search for the medical papers and photoshopped them to mae it seem lie he had it. When he finally got caught he tried to make it seem like a HILARIOUS joke that he had played on us and said "no that was just my gimmick account!". Well before he could prove that it was him, Jeff IP banned him so he couldn't log into his real account on his computer. This fool ACTUALLY DRIVES TO THE LIBRARY so he can log onto their internet under his name and go "hahaha see! it was me!"/\bstract account

DaHeezy
09-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Someone should maybe alert his family and put him on suicide watch. No joke.

DeuceWallaces
09-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Yeah he did that a couple years back.

B
09-21-2011, 04:44 PM

Anyone who never heard about his AIDS gimmick should sit down for a listen. I forget which of his gimmicks it was, but he actually lied and said he had HIV. He even ran a google image search for the medical papers and photoshopped them to mae it seem lie he had it. When he finally got caught he tried to make it seem like a HILARIOUS joke that he had played on us and said "no that was just my gimmick account!". Well before he could prove that it was him, Jeff IP banned him so he couldn't log into his real account on his computer. This fool ACTUALLY DRIVES TO THE LIBRARY so he can log onto their internet under his name and go "hahaha see! it was me!"http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61789

Jailblazers7
09-21-2011, 04:50 PM
LOJ definitely is one weird dude. He always goes off on people talking about how they don't add anything to the board and its his job to make everyone step their game up, its his calling to do this, I'm the GOAT/legend, etc etc.

Then the next post is about how he's just here for fun and games. How the **** is doing all that nonsense fun?

pete's montreux
09-21-2011, 05:18 PM
[quote=B

B-Low
09-21-2011, 05:44 PM
For anyone who missed the aftermath....(mods deleted the exposure in the HIV thread)

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62519

Here's the original document he said he scanned onto his computer proving he was HIV+

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9558/thorpehivfz1.jpg

a couple people were actually giving Dooms credit for the /\bstract gimmick and saying how hilarious it was. LOJ COULD NOT have someone else steal his spotlight so he ran to the library to prove it was him.

Page 4 is where Josh (Wizardly Cool) made his big (desperate) reveal

It's true. I have been IP banned. I had to run to the downtown library here in Winston-Salem, NC just to post this.

LOL

I got you mofo's damn good.

I am Wizardly Cool. I am genius.

This will probably be my last post unless I post from home, which I doubt. If the mods will unlock my IP ban, I can post again. Until then, Wizardly Cool has come to an end.

Wizardly Cool - greatest ISH poster, ever.

Quizno
09-21-2011, 06:17 PM
wow josh, nice way to spend your time. that's probably your finest achievement in life, congrats. look at where it got you :facepalm

Rnbizzle
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
This topic is getting better :lol

GOBB
09-21-2011, 06:25 PM
:roll: @the recent posts. Holy crap this guy really is a headcase.

GreatGreg
09-21-2011, 06:32 PM
As if Josh wasn't a big enough joke. :oldlol:
Just finished reading through the threads that were posted. If it wasn't established already, it is now= the guy has some serious, serious issues. Probably experimented with drugs a bit too much the past couple years, though.

-p.tiddy-
09-21-2011, 06:35 PM
For anyone who missed the aftermath....(mods deleted the exposure in the HIV thread)

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62519

Here's the original document he said he scanned onto his computer proving he was HIV+

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9558/thorpehivfz1.jpg

a couple people were actually giving Dooms credit for the /\bstract gimmick and saying how hilarious it was. LOJ COULD NOT have someone else steal his spotlight so he ran to the library to prove it was him.

Page 4 is where Josh (Wizardly Cool) made his big (desperate) reveal
you're just jelly you didn't make an AIDS account...so jelly

B-Low
09-21-2011, 07:41 PM
So so jelly

FourthTenor
09-21-2011, 07:59 PM
As if Josh wasn't a big enough joke. :oldlol:
Just finished reading through the threads that were posted. If it wasn't established already, it is now= the guy has some serious, serious issues. Probably experimented with drugs a bit too much the past couple years, though.

I think god really mindraped him by making him go bald at age 14. Dude gave up on the real world and committed himself to the virtual world. But now he just needs to be committed.

GOBB
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
I think god really mindraped him by making him go bald at age 14. Dude gave up on the real world and committed himself to the virtual world. But now he just needs to be committed.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/LegendofJosh1/20110817108176155021.jpg-"So you're implying I wore this skully inside a building to cover up my baldness? Someone please pass the jelly and hand it to starface"

B-Low
09-21-2011, 08:13 PM
LOJ got that Ne-Yo complex. Just wearing a hat everywhere because God played a mean joke on both of their hairlines.

Something tells me his X-Box Live avatar probably has a huge afro (combining his desire to be black with his desire to have a full head of hair)

Rasheed1
09-21-2011, 09:39 PM
wow... this is sad

Randy
09-21-2011, 10:49 PM
I remember that HIV thread. Holy shit, was that really 4 years ago? I'm old as f*ck now. Not as old as Josh though, plus I have all my hair.

Grand Villain
09-22-2011, 12:14 AM
wow... this is sad

Yep.

Grand Villain
09-22-2011, 12:17 AM
... OK, so you've graduated from the take hits on LOJ to now just pull anything and everything we can to bring HIM down.

:facepalm

Grand Villain
09-22-2011, 12:20 AM
hate ...

Grand Villain
09-22-2011, 12:24 AM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/LegendofJosh1/20110817108176155021.jpg-"So you're implying I wore this skully inside a building to cover up my baldness? Someone please pass the jelly and hand it to starface"

mind rape + hater.. = YOU

come on now... the numbers *** excuse me***** copy paste to post yet again, yepppppppper mind rape.

:D

You see that hoodie... yeah mangz... we both Ill Likez that

Meticode
09-22-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm at a loss for words.

B-Low
09-22-2011, 01:14 PM
ok Josh I really am curious for your take on...yourself, and the fact that on page one of this, YOUR OWN THREAD, you said "i'm taking a vacation from this place for a while blah blah blah, LOJ...out"

then less than a day later you're back under a different name. You do realize that YOU are still YOU right? Just switching to another screen name doesnt count as you not being here. So why not just post under the real name? It just makes no sense to me...

-p.tiddy-
09-22-2011, 02:29 PM
ok Josh I really am curious for your take on...yourself, and the fact that on page one of this, YOUR OWN THREAD, you said "i'm taking a vacation from this place for a while blah blah blah, LOJ...out"

then less than a day later you're back under a different name. You do realize that YOU are still YOU right? Just switching to another screen name doesnt count as you not being here. So why not just post under the real name? It just makes no sense to me...
he doesn't know that...he mind raped himself

lilbill
09-22-2011, 03:04 PM
I'm at a loss for wife.

fixed

Grand Villain
09-23-2011, 05:07 AM

LOJ in your mind... all day.. at all times. That's all that matters. You and me both know the truth. We'll just leave it at that. Your conscience mind will play tricks on you, but you will know deep in that cranium LOJ up in there mad real like fo sho dough.

Fact.

tontoz
09-23-2011, 11:00 AM
This thread.......

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/afro_ninja.gif

DaHeezy
09-23-2011, 11:14 AM
he doesn't know that...he mind raped himself

You responded to b-low. So according to LOJ, b-low mind-raped you.

-p.tiddy-
09-23-2011, 11:31 AM
You responded to b-low. So according to LOJ, b-low mind-raped you.
you just mind raped me

GreatGreg
09-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Quick vacation you had there.

Up at 4:07 am to respond to disses on ISH? Mind-raped.

Godzuki
09-23-2011, 05:37 PM
i've got to admit i didn't think LoJ would ever get up, let alone come back after this thread, haven't seen somebody get wrecked like this in a long time by so many different people too, but he did :applause:

Lebron23
03-29-2015, 07:38 PM
I wonder if the cocaine-rogaine combo leads to manic depression?

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Akrazotile
03-29-2015, 07:44 PM
People are just embarrassed for you.

It's a bad episode of Friends with Ross acting a homo up in here, and we just want to change the channel.

:biggums:

DeuceWallace made a funny post before???

Shit. I'll be damned..

Siemens
03-29-2015, 10:54 PM
Lots of bumps today.

King Jane
05-08-2015, 02:01 PM
:biggums:

DeuceWallace made a funny post before???

Shit. I'll be damned..
http://i.minus.com/ibbzL3WPBL4ewE.gif