PDA

View Full Version : How is LeBron James better than Dwight Howard?

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:53 AM
Seriously explain to me. Dwight Howard is arguably the best player in the game, LeBron James? No case.

SpecialQue
09-27-2011, 01:55 AM
Lebron's latest McDonald's ad is pretty sweet...

Legends66NBA7
09-27-2011, 01:58 AM
Explain to all of us what the case for Howard is ?

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 02:01 AM
Explain to all of us what the case for Howard is ?
Whoa there, I made this thread so I can ask people LIKE you to answer how LeBron has the case over LeBron not to explain Dwight's case over LeBron.

We can start with something simple....

Dwight was 2nd in the '10-'11 MVP voting. Dwight was the DPOY in the '10-'11 season as well. Dwight is in the same situation LeBron was in when he was in Cleveland and LeBron is in the same situation Dwight was in in 2009.

There wasn't a single soul that thought Dwight was better than either LeBron or Kobe in 2009. Sadly there were a few idiots that thought Dwight was better than Wade then.

Meticode
09-27-2011, 02:01 AM
Don't give in to the bait people!

PowerGlove
09-27-2011, 02:03 AM
come on man. they are on the same tier of impact and their is a case for both players.

Meticode
09-27-2011, 02:04 AM
come on man. they are on the same tier of impact and their is a case for both players.
It's a bait thread. Don't pay no attention.

PJR
09-27-2011, 02:04 AM
In my opinion LeBron is just a flat out better and more transcendent talent. As LeBron demonstrated in Cleveland, he could enhance the ability of a mediocre talent like no one else. Leading those Cleveland teams to 60 win pace seasons. Dwight is a great center, and physical specimen himself. And is the best rebounder and defender today. But as good as he is, he barely dominates the pivot position where the talent is so diluted in today's league. He's not as potent or demanding of a scorer as he should. Still great, but should be more dominant.

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 02:06 AM
I made that first line up so I could rage the sensitive LeBron fans up a little bit. :oldlol:

Rank your top 5 players in the NBA right now....

G-train
09-27-2011, 02:10 AM
http://warriorwriters.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/troll.jpg

DRose1899
09-27-2011, 02:15 AM
I want to agree with this, but Dwight need to stop his 5 TO's per game average first.

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 02:16 AM
I want to agree with this, but Dwight need to stop his 5 TO's per game average first.
And as a former LeBron supporter, I want to disagree with this but LeBron needs to stop with the pathetic mental breakdowns first.

Meticode
09-27-2011, 02:19 AM
And as a former LeBron supporter, I want to disagree with this but LeBron needs to stop with the pathetic mental breakdowns first.
When did you stop supporting him? After last year's playoffs?

DRose1899
09-27-2011, 02:20 AM
Like Dwight is any better with his TO's and free throw miss :confusedshrug:

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 02:21 AM
When did you stop supporting him? After last year's playoffs?
When he went to Miami, abandoned his talents, and expected Wade to carry him to a championship.

G-train
09-27-2011, 02:28 AM
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Please-Don-t-Feed-the-Troll-atsof-573296_300_336.jpg

G-train
09-27-2011, 02:29 AM
http://images.wikia.com/potcoplayers/images/5/56/Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

EricForman
09-27-2011, 02:36 AM
Seriously explain to me. Dwight Howard is arguably the best player in the game, LeBron James? No case.

you could argue Dwight as the best, but to say Lebron has no case at all? even after 30/8/7 seasons and playoff runs of BETTER numbers?

ridiculous.

Positive
09-27-2011, 02:36 AM
I'm pretty sure 90% of your threads have been on LeBron, impressive.

Dave3
09-27-2011, 02:37 AM
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Please-Don-t-Feed-the-Troll-atsof-573296_300_336.jpg
Isn't that animal cruelty. Pretty sure this is the only attention the OP ever gets in his life. If he doesn't have ISH he'd have to back to his imaginary friends. Poor kid.

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 02:39 AM
you could argue Dwight as the best, but to say Lebron has no case at all? even after 30/8/7 seasons and playoff runs of BETTER numbers?

ridiculous.
If you count the finals as the playoffs, you understand that LeBron James had the biggest drop total from regular season scoring to finals scoring right?

EricForman
09-27-2011, 02:49 AM
If you count the finals as the playoffs, you understand that LeBron James had the biggest drop total from regular season scoring to finals scoring right?

you understand that's ONE series, and Lebron's performed superbly in the other, i dunno, 15 or 16 playoff series in his career right?

you understand that Lebron is, by nature, a willing passer and defer-er, so his lack of scoring is a bit overblown right?

make no mistake, he looked a bit out of it in the finals, and he definitely needs to take blame for not "taking over", but lebron failing to score just isn't the same as kobe or iverson failing to score. lebron's always been the type to make the "right basketball play" and do the little things. he had several passes that wowed the hell out of hte entire TV crew (the semi no look pass to Bosh for hte game winner, a full court outlet that hit Wade perfectly in stride -- the pass was so good JVG and Mark Jackson spent a few seconds after the play gushing about it)

ISH simpletons can't or won't notice those little things, all they see is PPG. you guys say Lebron's low scoring is 100% due to choke. when in reality, it's more 50% choke and 50% he was trying to make the right play and doing the "Magic Johnson thing".

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 03:15 AM
you understand that's ONE series, and Lebron's performed superbly in the other, i dunno, 15 or 16 playoff series in his career right?

Yeah lets forget about his 2010 Celtics series too. His 2011 NBA Finals performance was pretty much a series worth of what he did in Game 5 in the 2010 Celtics series.

you understand that Lebron is, by nature, a willing passer and defer-er, so his lack of scoring is a bit overblown right?
Go explain why he didn't do anything when Wade was out and when he sat out in the beginning of the 2nd half in Game 5. That summed it all up....it was a legit argument then but its dead now.

All Net
09-27-2011, 03:35 AM
I'm pretty sure 90% of your threads have been on LeBron, impressive.
Only 90%? way more than that

donald_trump
09-27-2011, 04:12 AM
lebron sucks.
it was amazing they even won any games with him on the heat. clearly they were an underdog going into every game with lebron on the team according to insidehoops. he sucks. he cant win a championship.
ignore the fact hes the most impactful player, is the best perimeter defender in the league, most efficient perimeter scorer and is a player that hits the big shots.

its hilarious watching retards post on here pretending as if they dont think lebron is the best player. id say 99% of this board believes lebron is the best player in the league, no competition despite what they write.

Sakkreth
09-27-2011, 06:27 AM
LeBron is the best player, haters gotta get over it. Maybe his personality not so likeable, but he's the best player.

asdf1990
09-27-2011, 06:52 AM
Dwight lost all credibility after losing to the hawks. Lebron would shred that hawks team if he was playing with the magic just like he did with the cavs

ZaaaaaH
09-27-2011, 07:23 AM

make no mistake, he looked a bit out of it in the finals, and he definitely needs to take blame for not "taking over", but lebron failing to score just isn't the same as kobe or iverson failing to score. lebron's always been the type to make the "right basketball play" and do the little things. he had several passes that wowed the hell out of hte entire TV crew (the semi no look pass to Bosh for hte game winner, a full court outlet that hit Wade perfectly in stride -- the pass was so good JVG and Mark Jackson spent a few seconds after the play gushing about it)

ISH simpletons can't or won't notice those little things, all they see is PPG. you guys say Lebron's low scoring is 100% due to choke. when in reality, it's more 50% choke and 50% he was trying to make the right play and doing the "Magic Johnson thing".

It is true LeBron is a willing passer or so call the right play maker but in the Finals the correct play is him having the ball and making a play which he didnt even attempt. Bottom line he got scared of the moment and he didnt even have the ball to be a willing passer during the Finals.

LeBron is a much better play maker overall which makes him slightly better then Howard since Howards defense makes up for that part. If Dwight wants to be the best player then he needs to demand the ball and take over which he is not capable at the moment.

chips93
09-27-2011, 10:31 AM

come on bro

http://images.wikia.com/potcoplayers/images/5/56/Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Meticode
09-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Dwight lost all credibility after losing to the hawks. Lebron would shred that hawks team if he was playing with the magic just like he did with the cavs
What qualifies for shredding? In that series Dwight averaged 27PPG, 15.5RPG, 1.8BPG, shot 68% from the line (which is major improvement for him), got to the line almost 15 times a game, while shooting 63% from the field. All of this and while having a 8 point game 5 and only taking 4 shots...that of which they won that game anyway. The biggest thing he did wrong was turn the ball over almost 6 times a game, but when you get the ball as much as he did except in game 5, you're going to do that.

How did Dwight lose that series to the Hawks with those kind of numbers? What about Jameer Nelson? 13PPG, 38% FG, 23% 3P, 36MPG. What about Turk-a-dodo? 29% FG, 23% 3P, 9PPG while playing 36MPG. What about J-Rich? 33% FG, 32% 3P, 10PPG, 32MPG.

I don't understand how you can put the blame on Howard when he stepped up his game for the playoffs and improved every offensive statistically category, while his team-mates couldn't knock down shit for shots and underperformed in the playoffs.

SunsCaptain
09-27-2011, 11:08 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

kaiiu
09-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Dwight is better no question

Yao Ming's Foot
09-27-2011, 11:34 AM
The gap between the two defensively is bigger than the gap on offense between the two.

:confusedshrug:

Howard is simply better.

Kyle_korver
09-27-2011, 11:40 AM
One got 2 MVP .. One got 0 .. That's how

scm5
09-27-2011, 11:49 AM
The gap between the two defensively is bigger than the gap on offense between the two.

:confusedshrug:

Howard is simply better.

No it's not.

I'd say the gap is pretty equal offensively and defensively.

Dwight's FG% might be a lot more efficient than Lebron's, but Lebron also scores more, spaces out the floor (somewhat), dribbles, and creates plays, which is the OTHER half of offense.

Meanwhile, Dwight himself makes a team a good defensive team. His mere presence is enough to do so... Lebron's defensive impact is not even close to the same.

Dwade305
09-27-2011, 11:52 AM
lol never thought I see the day RG claim Dwight is the best player in the NBA?? Ridiculous:lol

Dave3
09-27-2011, 12:29 PM
What qualifies for shredding? In that series Dwight averaged 27PPG, 15.5RPG, 1.8BPG, shot 68% from the line (which is major improvement for him), got to the line almost 15 times a game, while shooting 63% from the field. All of this and while having a 8 point game 5 and only taking 4 shots...that of which they won that game anyway. The biggest thing he did wrong was turn the ball over almost 6 times a game, but when you get the ball as much as he did except in game 5, you're going to do that.

How did Dwight lose that series to the Hawks with those kind of numbers? What about Jameer Nelson? 13PPG, 38% FG, 23% 3P, 36MPG. What about Turk-a-dodo? 29% FG, 23% 3P, 9PPG while playing 36MPG. What about J-Rich? 33% FG, 32% 3P, 10PPG, 32MPG.

I don't understand how you can put the blame on Howard when he stepped up his game for the playoffs and improved every offensive statistically category, while his team-mates couldn't knock down shit for shots and underperformed in the playoffs.
The Hawks aren't too different from 2009. Same general makeup and defense. I recall LeBron destroying them almost singlehandedly and I'm sure you do as well lol. Mo didn't play well then either (it just wasn't noticed until they were losing against Orlando) and neither did the other players. LeBron just decided to go for like 35/9/8 on 53% on them and take them out in 4 games. The problem is though is that was 2009 and sadly only 2 years later LeBron isn't the same player. Pretty sure he still would have won though considering he's much more of an offensive catalyst than Howard is, as he controls the entire team's offense almost, as opposed to just low post baskets.

As for the question in this thread, I'd have to say...naw, not feeding the troll. This post was only a reply to Meticode lol.

EricForman
09-27-2011, 01:03 PM
It is true LeBron is a willing passer or so call the right play maker but in the Finals the correct play is him having the ball and making a play which he didnt even attempt. Bottom line he got scared of the moment and he didnt even have the ball to be a willing passer during the Finals.

LeBron is a much better play maker overall which makes him slightly better then Howard since Howards defense makes up for that part. If Dwight wants to be the best player then he needs to demand the ball and take over which he is not capable at the moment.

i will agree lebron "choked" or folded or whatever a bit. he definitely deserve blame for not trying to take over with Jason Terry and JJ barea on him. BUT i still think that Lebron is, by nature, a guy who makes the correct basketball play.

for example, remember when Kobe dropped 62 at MSG three years back and Lebron went into the same building a few days later and looked like he was gonna break the 62 mark? By the 4th, the Knicks were double teaming Lebron from the perimeter, and Lebron just, very willingly, made the skip pass to an open shooter. THAT IS THE CORRECT BASKETBALL PLAY. But you think Iverson or Kobe or Jordan, if they were hot and on pace for 50, would just pass it off and then let the teammate do his thing? No, they'd try to breka the double team, they'd try to draw a foul. (Or, in an Iverson trademark move from 2001, he'd pass it off to a teammate and then IMMEDIATELY RUN TO THE TEAMMATES ASKING FOR THE BALL BACK. LOL Iverson did that like 30 times a game)

Lebron, as soon as the team decided to double him, realized "it's not worth it for me to try to score (to break Kobe's record), the RIGHT play is to kick it to... Mo Williams.

For a superstar with his gifts, that isn't necessarily a good thing. I do believe that you need to have that swagger and killer instinct to be GOAT level. But as a basketball coach, you gotta love Lebron for doing that.

Anyway, point is, he's a very willing passer, and I think PART of the reason his scoring was so low in the finals was because he saw that Wade had a mismatch (Kidd couldn't guard Wade) and Wade was hot and was attacking at will. So Lebron, naturally, thought "Wade has it going, I'll feed him and do all the little things".

HylianNightmare
09-27-2011, 01:04 PM
he isn't

asdf1990
09-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Did u watch the series, they basically let Dwight score. I am surprised he didn't average 50ppg.

LBJDWADE63
09-27-2011, 01:08 PM
LeBron>Howard>Wade

deal with it punk.

EricForman
09-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Dwight has a case to be better. A defensive anchor in the paint who draws double teams is, by basketball wisdom, the MOST valuable thing in basketball (I've always believed that a Duncan 18/12 game is more valuable than one of Amare's 37 and 7 because Duncan is also an anchor and probably set up teammates for easy buckets left and right just by posting and drawing double team). So going by that, Dwight has a case. But I still think Lebron's better. But it isn't ridiculous to make a case for Dwight.

Droid101
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Did u watch the series, they basically let Dwight score. I am surprised he didn't average 50ppg.
Let Dwight score lol.

They had the best Dwight defender in the league on their team. Why do you think he averaged so many Turnovers?

When Collins was in the game, Dwight had most of his turnovers and shot 40 some percent. When Collins was out was when Dwight went beastmode.

Collins being on the floor also dropped the rest of the team's shooting averages to dismal levels.

The Hawks were the team best built to defend the Magic. It was just an unlucky matchup, and that's that.

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Dwight has a case to be better. A defensive anchor in the paint who draws double teams is, by basketball wisdom, the MOST valuable thing in basketball (I've always believed that a Duncan 18/12 game is more valuable than one of Amare's 37 and 7 because Duncan is also an anchor and probably set up teammates for easy buckets left and right just by posting and drawing double team). So going by that, Dwight has a case. But I still think Lebron's better. But it isn't ridiculous to make a case for Dwight.
So you're pretty much saying you've sucked on LeBron's nuts for too long to be unattached to them now?

Wade and Dwight > LeBron.

ZaaaaaH
09-27-2011, 01:23 PM
i will agree lebron "choked" or folded or whatever a bit. he definitely deserve blame for not trying to take over with Jason Terry and JJ barea on him. BUT i still think that Lebron is, by nature, a guy who makes the correct basketball play.

for example, remember when Kobe dropped 62 at MSG three years back and Lebron went into the same building a few days later and looked like he was gonna break the 62 mark? By the 4th, the Knicks were double teaming Lebron from the perimeter, and Lebron just, very willingly, made the skip pass to an open shooter. THAT IS THE CORRECT BASKETBALL PLAY. But you think Iverson or Kobe or Jordan, if they were hot and on pace for 50, would just pass it off and then let the teammate do his thing? No, they'd try to breka the double team, they'd try to draw a foul. (Or, in an Iverson trademark move from 2001, he'd pass it off to a teammate and then IMMEDIATELY RUN TO THE TEAMMATES ASKING FOR THE BALL BACK. LOL Iverson did that like 30 times a game)

Lebron, as soon as the team decided to double him, realized "it's not worth it for me to try to score (to break Kobe's record), the RIGHT play is to kick it to... Mo Williams.

For a superstar with his gifts, that isn't necessarily a good thing. I do believe that you need to have that swagger and killer instinct to be GOAT level. But as a basketball coach, you gotta love Lebron for doing that.

Anyway, point is, he's a very willing passer, and I think PART of the reason his scoring was so low in the finals was because he saw that Wade had a mismatch (Kidd couldn't guard Wade) and Wade was hot and was attacking at will. So Lebron, naturally, thought "Wade has it going, I'll feed him and do all the little things".

I do agree but at a caliber level of LeBron he needs to break those double team and try to score and get hot at curtain situations for his team to win. I rather rely on LeBron to take on two people then Mo Williams shooting 30 shots. What was most disappointing was LeBron didnt even ask for the ball. He camped outside of the Three point line which helps the team in ZERO ways. No doubt LeBron is a willing passer, He Loves stats and Triple Doubles and if LeBron can't take over JJ, JT, and JK during Finals not sure what miss match he can take advantage of. All in all I give Mavs props for playing awesome basketball this year.

As for AI asking for the ball is almost samething as Steve Nash always asking for the ball as well. They both are play makers and AI had Zero players who can play offense. He had to demand the ball and take over which I expected LeBron to do. If I was AI I would ask for the ball at ALL Times. I do not want to see Snow,Aron, Hill, and Deke try to score or create plays on their own.

SCdac
09-27-2011, 01:32 PM
It's funny seeing people point out Lebron's Finals in this thread, as if it's an end all be all. Umm, Dwight sucked in the Finals too, to the tune of 15 PPG, 4 turnovers, 4 fouls a game. Dwight is definitely a candidate for best player in the league though. Him being best in the league would be more about how weak this era is for bigs and dominant players, rather than how exceptional and one of a kind Howard is. He seems more like a rich man's Kevin Willis, than a poor man's Shaq IMO.

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:34 PM
It's funny seeing people point out Lebron's Finals in this thread, as if it's an end all be all. Umm, Dwight sucked in the Finals too, to the tune of 15 PPG, 4 turnovers, 4 fouls a game. Dwight is definitely a candidate for best player in the league though. Him being best in the league would be more about how weak this era is for bigs and dominant players, rather than how exceptional and one of a kind Howard is. He seems more like a rich man's Kevin Willis, than a poor man's Shaq IMO.
lol at 2009 Howard being the same as 2011 Howard. Keep hating on Howard and Dirk though, *******. Just because your Spurs are irrelevant you have to hate instead? Pathetic. :oldlol:

Bigsmoke
09-27-2011, 01:36 PM
lol @ thinking LeBron would have gone down vs the Hawks in the first round.

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:36 PM
lol @ thinking LeBron would have gone down vs the Hawks in the first round.
Who won in the 2009 ECF, Cavs or Magic?

SCdac
09-27-2011, 01:38 PM
lol at 2009 Howard being the same as 2011 Howard.

Howard has not improved as dramatically has his PPG would suggest IMO. He's still turnover prone, he's still foul prone, and he's still not an elite passer and creator in the post in the sense that players like Duncan and Shaq were. Howard's passing skills are closer to that of Amare Stoudemire, which is nothing above average (or close to it). I do think his post game is looking better, but he still strikes me as mostly a finisher and not much else. Doesn't have much range, doesn't have much variety in his game, it's kind of predictable...

RRR3
09-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Apparently thefagger has realized his attempts to convince the majority of ISH that wade> lbj were a failure and has moved on to Dwight. :lol

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Apparently thefagger has realized his attempts to convince the majority of ISH that wade> lbj were a failure and has moved on to Dwight. :lol
Actually at this point it seems like most people at least intelligent people understand Wade and LeBron, so now the debate for the best player on the Heat or the best or 2nd best player in the league is done. Now we are debating who is the 3rd/4th best player in the league.

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Howard has not improved as dramatically has his PPG would suggest IMO. He's still turnover prone, he's still foul prone, and he's still not an elite passer and creator in the post in the sense that players like Duncan and Shaq were. Howard's passing skills are closer to that of Amare Stoudemire, which is nothing above average (or close to it). I do think his post game is looking better, but he still strikes me as mostly a finisher and not much else. Doesn't have much range, doesn't have much variety in his game, it's kind of predictable...
Yep.....:oldlol: you are a moron, keep drinking the hateraid. I would probably do the same if my team was pathetic, irrelevant, got bounced out of the 1st round after being the 1st seed too.

Bigsmoke
09-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Who won in the 2009 ECF, Cavs or Magic?

i swear you're the biggest troll imaginable.

How are u going to give credit to Dwight for the numbers he put up in that Hawks series "from all teams" but yet shit on Lebron for losing in the ECFs when he was giving ****** 37/8/8/?

seriously, is there anything else in your head besides LeBron's downfalls.

SCdac
09-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Yep.....

So you agree with me? Lebron > Dwight ...

come to your senses, man

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:47 PM
i swear you're the biggest troll imaginable.

How are u going to give credit to Dwight for the numbers he put up in that Hawks series "from all teams" but yet shit on Lebron for losing in the ECFs when he was giving ****** 37/8/8/?

seriously, is there anything else in your head besides LeBron's downfalls.
Why didn't you answer my question, who won in the 2009 ECF, Magic or Cavs?

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:48 PM
So you agree with me? Lebron > Dwight ...

come to your senses, man
Dirk = Wade = Dwight > LeBron, deal with it.

thejumpa
09-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I suggest everyone put the OP on their ignore list. Dude is a lunatic. He even tried PM'ing me about LeBron being better than Wade or Dirk. lol give it a rest man...get a life. Go outside and shoot some jumpers or something. It's really sad to see that you are so obsessed with LeBron.

EricForman
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
is the OP on the official ISH troll list with the Kobe trolls?

SCdac
09-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Dirk = Wade = Dwight > LeBron, deal with it.

Nah man, Lebron is better...

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Nah man, Lebron is better...
Nah man, those three are better. But hey all of those four players are better than that entire Spurs team combined.

SCdac
09-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Nah man, those three are better. But hey all of those four players are better than that entire Spurs team combined.

It's obvious you think Lebron is the best in the league, I mean, all you ever do is talk about him. It's like you got some kind of reaction-formation going on, you can't handle your own feelings ... So basically, all I'm wondering is, at what point did you realize Lebron is the best in the league? Because obviously you have.

Bigsmoke
09-27-2011, 02:01 PM
I suggest everyone put the OP on their ignore list. Dude is a lunatic. He even tried PM'ing me about LeBron being better than Wade or Dirk. lol give it a rest man...get a life. Go outside and shoot some jumpers or something. It's really sad to see that you are so obsessed with LeBron.

i wanna see him try to get a girls number

ThaSwagg3r: hey wassup girl?

Random Girl : hey whats going on?

ThaSwagg3r: shit chilling... hey I gotta question

Random Girl: iight cool. wassup?

ThaSwagg3r: You like Wade?

Random Girl: yeah he cool i guess. But i like LeBron more. he's cute.

ThaSwagg3r: WHAT!?!?! :rant WHAT DO YOU MEAN U LIKE LEBRON MORE? WADE BETTER! YOU SEEN THE 06 FINALS?!!?!?! SOME OF THE SICKEST PERFORMACES IN FINALS HISTORY!! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

Random Girl: .....umm.. i just said i like...

ThaSwagg3r: SHUT UP! GOSH MAYBE IF CAN GET LEBRON'S DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH MAYBE YOU'LL SEE WHO'S THE BEST IN THE NBA. I MEAN REALLY, ARE U RETARTED OR SOMETHING?

Random Girl: "blankface"

ThaSwagg3r: You Like Yao Ming?

RRR3
09-27-2011, 02:06 PM
@bigsmoke,
Best. Post. Ever. :roll: :applause:

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Why didn't you answer my question, who won in the 2009 ECF, Magic or Cavs?
??? No answer

I'll look it up.....

Oh the Magic did, LOL, isn't that team with Dwight Howard in it? And the Cavs had LeBron James in it? LOL.

Dwight > LeBron, deal with it.

BlackJoker23
09-27-2011, 02:09 PM
lebron/dwight > wade/yao

Legends66NBA7
09-27-2011, 02:19 PM
i wanna see him try to get a girls number

ThaSwagg3r: hey wassup girl?

Random Girl : hey whats going on?

ThaSwagg3r: shit chilling... hey I gotta question

Random Girl: iight cool. wassup?

ThaSwagg3r: You like Wade?

Random Girl: yeah he cool i guess. But i like LeBron more. he's cute.

ThaSwagg3r: WHAT!?!?! :rant WHAT DO YOU MEAN U LIKE LEBRON MORE? WADE BETTER! YOU SEEN THE 06 FINALS?!!?!?! SOME OF THE SICKEST PERFORMACES IN FINALS HISTORY!! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

Random Girl: .....umm.. i just said i like...

ThaSwagg3r: SHUT UP! GOSH MAYBE IF CAN GET LEBRON'S DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH MAYBE YOU'LL SEE WHO'S THE BEST IN THE NBA. I MEAN REALLY, ARE U RETARTED OR SOMETHING?

Random Girl: "blankface"

ThaSwagg3r: You Like Yao Ming?

+2.

catch24
09-27-2011, 02:20 PM
I personally prefer Dwight, but if some people think Lebron is the better player, does it really matter? At the end of the day, you're not gonna sway anyone's opinion, especially with your inclination of Lebron and the constant threads you make about him, Swagger.

You're better than this.

BlackJoker23
09-27-2011, 02:21 PM
rg u still benchwarming on ur school's football team? lmao

SCdac
09-27-2011, 02:24 PM
I personally prefer Dwight, but if some people think Lebron is the better player, does it really matter? At the end of the day, you're not gonna sway anyone's opinion, especially with your inclination of Lebron and the constant threads you make about him, Swagger.

You're better than this.

Just out of curiosity, what would lead you to believe that? ... benefit of the doubt? ... If anything, it seems like he not better than this. This is pretty much it lol

catch24
09-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Just out of curiosity, what would lead you to believe that? ... benefit of the doubt? ... If anything, it seems like he not better than this. This is pretty much it lol

I've seen the kid contribute in G.O.A.T's all-time threads and he can hold his own. RG knows he's dumbing-down the forum with these agenda threads; he's probably just bored as shit.

pauk
09-27-2011, 02:34 PM
The Swagger.......... Seriously..... I Dont Mind Your Obsessed Lebron Hatred.... Not Even You Being A Heat Fan And Still Hating Lebron I Dont Give A Damn..............

But Please.............

For The Love Of God (unless You Hate God To Then At Least... For The Love Of Wade)..................

STOP trying to downgrade Lebrons talents-skills-productions-domination-legacy just because you hate him........

LEBRON IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD.... BEST ALLROUND PLAYER IN THE WORLD... YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

sorry for big letters..... but they exist for blinded/delusional people... so they can maybe see/read/understand better

BlackJoker23
09-27-2011, 02:53 PM
I've seen the kid contribute in G.O.A.T's all-time threads and he can hold his own. RG knows he's dumbing-down the forum with these agenda threads; he's probably just bored as shit.
jacking everyone elses posts and ideas doesnt count as holding his own

Detroit
09-27-2011, 03:02 PM
The Swagger.......... Seriously..... I Dont Mind Your Obsessed Lebron Hatred.... Not Even You Being A Heat Fan And Still Hating Lebron I Dont Give A Damn..............

But Please.............

For The Love Of God (unless You Hate God To Then At Least... For The Love Of Wade)..................

STOP trying to downgrade Lebrons talents-skills-productions-domination-legacy just because you hate him........

LEBRON IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD.... BEST ALLROUND PLAYER IN THE WORLD... YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

sorry for big letters..... but they exist for blinded/delusional people... so they can maybe see/read/understand better

Hey sorry to interrupt you and ima let you finish, BUT you need to get off lebrons D!ck. We're talking about a guy who couldn't win on his own team, so he joins 2 other stars and still can't win.

BlackJoker23
09-27-2011, 03:03 PM

But Please.............

shut the phuck up *******. wipe lebrons jizz off ur chin

Meticode
09-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Hey sorry to interrupt you and ima let you finish, BUT you need to get off lebrons D!ck. We're talking about a guy who couldn't win on his own team, so he joins 2 other stars and still can't win.
:roll:

Heavincent
09-27-2011, 04:58 PM

Then how come he choked and lost the Finals with the best supporting cast in the league?

pegasus
09-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Then how come he choked and lost the Finals with the best supporting cast in the league?

Because it's the regular season that matters the most, and he finished third in the MVP race. :applause:

Dwade305
09-27-2011, 06:37 PM
:lol true. RG loves to bite SA3432 and I seen him drop c/p from some of his old contributions to this forum (unfortunately SA does not post as often )

Dave3
09-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Actually at this point it seems like most people at least intelligent people understand Wade and LeBron, so now the debate for the best player on the Heat or the best or 2nd best player in the league is done. Now we are debating who is the 3rd/4th best player in the league.
So how come LeBron absolutely destroyed Wade in the poll you made? Oh, and how come he beat Dirk too if "most people understand"?

Would absolutely LOVE to hear this explanation:oldlol: I love how you're staying away from that thread like the plague too

ThaSwagg3r
09-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Because it's the regular season that matters the most, and he finished third in the MVP race. :applause:
:applause:

Playoffs > regular season

Dirk, Dwight, Wade > LeBron.

NugzHeat3
09-27-2011, 08:12 PM

You're wrong.

If LeBron had made the right play, the Heat would have won it all. The right play was to be aggressive and put pressure on the defense; not playing that passive shit that LeBron was doing.

Also, what little things did he do in the finals? Nothing. His impact didn't go beyond his pedestrian stats.

LeBron has no excuse for his finals performance. I really don't know what to make of him as a player (only time will tell) but stop trying to justify his performance in the finals.

chazzy
09-27-2011, 08:27 PM
I dunno who's alt this is, but he is aware

BlackJoker23
09-27-2011, 08:58 PM
:lol true. RG loves to bite SA3432 and I seen him drop c/p from some of his old contributions to this forum (unfortunately SA does not post as often )
ya shaqattack used to own his yao loving ass

BlackJoker23
09-27-2011, 08:59 PM
I dunno who's alt this is, but he is aware
huh?i aint no alt breh. get like me

creepingdeath
09-27-2011, 09:24 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/x5ui37.gif

Lebron23
12-25-2011, 10:49 PM
LeBron is a superior player than Dwight through their entire NBA Career. Dwight might be better than an out of shape LeBron, but he ain't better than the LBJ which played today againts the Dallas Mavericks.

LBJ is also a much better offensive player than Dwight. Dwight should demand the ball more often now that he's playing with a bunch of overpaid scrubs.

Only an idiot would trade LBJ for Dwight. Howard is not the undisputed best player in the game.

Bandito
12-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Stop reviving old ass topics.

Lebron23
12-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Stop reviving old ass topics.

The Swagger aka RG needs to stop hating on LeBron. This kid spend all of his summer downgrading LeBron as a player. I wish Dwight play on a contending team because his numbers would go down. Even LeBron, Kobe, and Wade put up superior numbers when they played on some $hitty teams. Dwight number's are not even better than a 20-23 yrs.old Shaq who played againts the best Batch of Centers in NBA History.

themurph
12-25-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm a Chicago Bulls fan all day...And even I can admit that Bron is the best player in the league...I understand the jokes, the 4th Q meltdown...But dude never showed himself to be that anemic in the big spots in games before that...Remember, this is a guy that took a team of scrubs to the Finals...

It's alright to make jokes about him...Just admit that dude is truly gifted...

Tenchi Ryu
12-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Seriously though, why is it that some people claim Howard is not the same value in a trade for lebron straight up? I'm seriously asking....I would think Dwight can be just as dominate as Lebron, and is definitely a defensive machine. So if you had to trade lebron, why wouldn't a howard trade be considered even?

I.R.Beast
12-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Seriously though, why is it that some people claim Howard is not the same value in a trade for lebron straight up? I'm seriously asking....I would think Dwight can be just as dominate as Lebron, and is definitely a defensive machine. So if you had to trade lebron, why wouldn't a howard trade be considered even?
I dont even like LeBron, but c'mon dwight is not un the same tier as LeBron... James is WAAYYY more consisntent than howard. The only reason howard is even considered on the level of guys like James is because of what a precious commodity the Center position is.

pauk
12-25-2011, 11:15 PM
:facepalm

NBAller
12-25-2011, 11:16 PM
If the past and todays game didn't tell you who's better, then nothing will.

Human Error
01-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Howard is the best big in the league and it is true that you do not go small over big, but this is a silly thread.

One trend I have been noticing - Iverson fans tend me Carmelo Anthony fans tend to be OJ Mayo fans tend to be Kobe fans.

nathanjizzle
01-09-2012, 11:00 AM
this thread is stupid.