PDA

View Full Version : why is absolutely NOBODY ripping on Wade?

pauk
09-29-2011, 02:45 AM
i love wade.... but where is the justice here?

wade was absolutely dreadful in many games of the NBA Finals and "choked" aswell (especially in game 6)... yet Lebron gets ALL the blame....

so will you haters make up your mind? dont you say its WADES TEAM and that lebron is a sidekick? isnt Wade supposed to get the blame? :confusedshrug:

1) They both choked equally, they just ripped on Lebron because the Cleveland thing and blown way out of proportion comments.

2) if anyone had the right to choke, it was Lebron because he is the one that got them to the finals, beating the Celtics and crushing the Bulls (where Wade was absolutely horrible entire series and no nobody Ripped Wade even then).

3) You just dont rip Dwayne as a Heat fan as much as you can rip Lebron maybe...

take a look at my other thread to where it clearly shows you that Wade was not even actually playing any much better than Lebron in the Finals:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234253

eliteballer
09-29-2011, 02:50 AM
...because Wade doesnt get the hype LeBron does and he doesn't have "chosen1" tattooed on his back.

pauk
09-29-2011, 02:52 AM
...because Wade doesnt get the hype LeBron does and he doesn't have "chosen1" tattooed on his back.

i guess so

R.I.P.
09-29-2011, 02:56 AM
Well it

ThaSwagg3r
09-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Wade: 1 ring and 1 finals MVP
LeBron 0 rings and 0 finals MVP.

Meticode
09-29-2011, 02:58 AM
pauk,

Let it go. You're literally obsessed man.

pauk
09-29-2011, 03:00 AM
pauk,

Let it go. You're literally obsessed man.

am i..... or are you? (maybe not exactly you Meti, but please.. look the F around)

thats ALL they do in here......... BASH LEBRON 24-7 by bringing up Finals all the god damn time in any thread.....

i just want some justice and questions answered....

Legends66NBA7
09-29-2011, 03:02 AM
Pauk, if people are going to hate on LeBron at this very moment, they aren't going to stop now.

I agree, they should get equal blame. But people see LeBron as the easier target.. for several reasons.

To be honest, real Heat fans don't need to start the blame game on anyone, neither would they care who is the damn leader. Only some people who are clear haters and can't think logically.

I was listening to someone on youtube one day and this "analyst" literally tried to imply that Tim Duncan's first 2 rings don't "matter", because from 1997-98 till 2002-03, it was still David Robinson's team. Does it matter that Duncan completely outplayed Robinson in the playoffs and finals ? No, because according to this certain individual it was still David Robinson's team and he did more for the city and was there longer..... this matters to some of these "certain people" Pauk, it's best just to leave them in lalala land.

If you a Heat fan, all that matter is what you think and how your team can improve. Go H.A.M. when you have to on the team and praise them when you have too.

pauk
09-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Wade: 1 ring and 1 finals MVP
LeBron 0 rings and 0 finals MVP.

so basically what you are saying is:

it didnt matter that Wade "choked" every year not EVER winning a single playoff series.... because he has a RING....

yea...

eh...

ok...

:rolleyes:

EricForman
09-29-2011, 03:07 AM
Because Lebron (and kobe) are held to higher (near impossible) standards from ISHers.

No one talks about how Wade missed that game-tying free throw, followed by a fumbled inbound pass in the final seconds of game 4 (those free throws were made possible becasue Lebron threw a ridiculous full court outlet pass that had the basketball purists like JVG gushing, btw).

Lebron is being branded a loser even though he's done literally everything there is to do but win the championship. While guys like AI and Sheed get free passes. Or Chris Paul, who's never left the second round.

No one cares about that. Lebron (and Kobe) gets the brunt of the hate and the unrealistic expectations.

that's just how ISH is.

senelcoolidge
09-29-2011, 03:07 AM
All I know I liked Wade before Lebron came to Miami. Because this past season he became a big douche. Lost respect for him. Miami will underachieve mightily. They may get one championship..but not 7..not 8..etc.

ThaSwagg3r
09-29-2011, 03:11 AM
so basically what you are saying is:

it didnt matter that Wade "choked" every year not EVER winning a single playoff series.... because he has a RING....

yea...

eh...

ok...

:rolleyes:
Define choked.

pauk
09-29-2011, 03:15 AM
Define choked.

not being able to close a series or a game out....

ThaSwagg3r
09-29-2011, 03:20 AM
not being able to close a series or a game out....
Then that applies to LeBron too. :oldlol:

Plus Wade closed the 2006 finals out pretty well.

pauk
09-29-2011, 03:23 AM

Actually.... Lebron has closed out much more playoffs series than Wade has.... Wade has not closed out a single playoff series since that 2005-06 run....

well.. not until Lebron joined Wade...

dont know why i even argue with you... any fact i throw at you, you will just spit at it and ignore it because it doesnt benefit Wade.... you are a sad boy...

i love Wade to... but damn... you are one INSANELY BIASED HUMAN BEING

Jacks3
09-29-2011, 03:27 AM
Because Lebron (and kobe) are held to higher (near impossible) standards from ISHers.

No one talks about how Wade missed that game-tying free throw, followed by a fumbled inbound pass in the final seconds of game 4 (those free throws were made possible becasue Lebron threw a ridiculous full court outlet pass that had the basketball purists like JVG gushing, btw).

Lebron is being branded a loser even though he's done literally everything there is to do but win the championship. While guys like AI and Sheed get free passes. Or Chris Paul, who's never left the second round.

No one cares about that. Lebron (and Kobe) gets the brunt of the hate and the unrealistic expectations.

that's just how ISH is.
this.

Legends66NBA7
09-29-2011, 03:27 AM
Actually.... Lebron has closed out much more playoffs series than Wade has.... Wade has not closed out a single playoff series since that 2005-06 run....

dont know why i even argue with you... any fact i throw at you, you will just spit at it and ignore it because it doesnt benefit Wade.... you are a sad boy

Refer to my post before about Duncan and Robinson. It's some what similar to what Swagger is arguing.

bdreason
09-29-2011, 03:28 AM
LeBron is the same guy everyone "loved" in Cleveland. It's crazy how the media can control peoples perceptions.

Personally, I've always thought LeBron seemed like a spoon-fed, arrogant, douche... but so what? If I had a hundred million and everyone telling me how great I was every second, I'd probably be an arrogant douche too.

The truth is, we don't know who these guys really are. Just judge them on how they ball, and enjoy their talents. You want to hate on LeBron for leaving Cleveland, or joining the Heat, or choking the Finals... fine. Just don't hate on him because you think you know who he is.

As for Wade, well, he gets a pass because of his previous Finals MVP and victory. He also simply played better than LeBron in the Finals. And LeBron now has TWO no-shows in the NBA Finals. I'm actually really interested to see what happens next time he gets there, and I have no doubt he will get there again.

pauk
09-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Refer to my post before about Duncan and Robinson. It's some what similar to what Swagger is arguing.

yes i know man, good post

ThaSwagg3r
09-29-2011, 03:33 AM

dont know why i even argue with you... any fact i throw at you, you will just spit at it and ignore it because it doesnt benefit Wade.... you are a sad boy...

i love Wade to... but damn... you are one INSANELY BIASED HUMAN BEING
Cool, you take your playoff series win (even though Wade won a lot of playoff series before 07 too) and I'll take my finals MVP and championship ring.

pauk
09-29-2011, 03:33 AM

that's just how ISH is.

that answered just about everything...

thx

ThaSwagg3r
09-29-2011, 03:34 AM
Pauk, if people are going to hate on LeBron at this very moment, they aren't going to stop now.

I agree, they should get equal blame. But people see LeBron as the easier target.. for several reasons.

To be honest, real Heat fans don't need to start the blame game on anyone, neither would they care who is the damn leader. Only some people who are clear haters and can't think logically.

I was listening to someone on youtube one day and this "analyst" literally tried to imply that Tim Duncan's first 2 rings don't "matter", because from 1997-98 till 2002-03, it was still David Robinson's team. Does it matter that Duncan completely outplayed Robinson in the playoffs and finals ? No, because according to this certain individual it was still David Robinson's team and he did more for the city and was there longer..... this matters to some of these "certain people" Pauk, it's best just to leave them in lalala land.
lmao at this. That is just delusion. Wade and Lebron are in the same class. Duncan and Robinson were not even in the same planet in '99 and not even close in '03.

pauk
09-29-2011, 03:37 AM
lmao at this. That is just delusion. Wade and Lebron are in the same class. Duncan and Robinson were not even in the same planet in '99 and not even close in '03.

no they are not... you said yourself... :oldlol:

you said many times Wade is much better and Lebron is just a sidekick :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
09-29-2011, 03:37 AM
yes i know man, good post

This is the guy i was talking about. Maybe it's Swagger.....:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4e1J4giSk&feature=related

ThaSwagg3r
09-29-2011, 03:39 AM
no they are not... you said yourself... :oldlol:

you said many times Wade is much better and Lebron is just a sidekick :oldlol:
Wade is better, not much better. When I make statements like that, I am probably ****ing with you and every other LeBron fan just for shits and giggles.

Legends66NBA7
09-29-2011, 03:40 AM

Tell it to this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4e1J4giSk&feature=related

Sounds like something you would say.... Considering this is a certain someone's team.

Yung D-Will
09-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Wade didn't play up to the level I usally expect from him in the playoffs but no he didn't choke. If I remember correctly the only one who consistently put pressure on Dallas defense was Wade. Now I think he could have been a lot smarter with his decisions but he was the best player on the court besides Dirk in that series. But because I've seen him play better ( Just look at what he did against Boston in the previous year even though they lost because his team sucked) I put blame on him also.

But regardless I put much more blame on Lebron because of the 4th quarter performence in particular. And the fact I felt he wasn't being as aggresive as he should have been when certain players were guarding him.

Either way I don't know why you're so obssesed with it. He played a bad finals series let it go. Neither Wade or Lebron played up to what we've seen from them but Lebron just played a bit worse if you factor in 4th quarter scoring and lack of aggresivness

AlphaWolf24
09-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Because Wade isn't a threat.....he doesn't have that "it" factor like Kobe and Bron...

Kobe is a huge threat, he is the greatest player of his generation and a more asthetically pleasing player then anyone ever..that's why you have people discrediting him 24/7 and Hating on him 365 because he is a threat as one of if not the greatest players of all time.

people deticate thier whole lives and come up with mathmatical equations just to point out small %'s of difference....to slight Kobe

Lebron was also at that point to , he was viewed as a GOAT potential with never before seen athleticism, but when he quit in Cleveland and went to Wade's team all that HYPE had to go somewhere ....right?

Wade was never really viewed as that "it" player ......even when he won 15 games or lost in the playoff's the following year no one really cared....Shaq didn't even say "how my azz taste".....No one said "wade can't win without a Big man"....no one even cared.

Pressure makes diamonds or dirt...Wade never really had that...that's why he is more a quartz rock that no one cares about.

Rnbizzle
09-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Well if you watch the games, Wade doesn't exactly look like the most dominant player ever in the Dallas series but he's playing a hell of a lot better then Lebron.

NBAller
09-29-2011, 01:05 PM

This is when you know you're a shitty basketball fan.

You're going to hate on somebody that plays basketball because of what he got a tattoo of? Really? If we're hating on people that have shitty tattoos why isn't anybody hating on the guys with gang tattoos all over their body? Make some sense.

There's obviously a hate LeBron train on this board, and it's clearly a free ride.

As I was watching the finals I saw that Wade decided to play totally different than how he was in prior games, he was throwing shit up there, sometimes getting lucky sometimes not. I partially blame Wade for LeBrons absense in the finals. It looked like Wade was gunning for FMVP. Wade should thank LeBron.

NBAller
09-29-2011, 01:08 PM

Go watch the ECF and games before it, before you start talking. Specifically the Boston/Bull games. Because it sure as hell wasn't Wade who closed the game.

NBAller
09-29-2011, 01:10 PM
You know, after thinking for about 3 seconds I realized that some Heat fans aka Wade fans are having trouble accepting that LeBron > Wade, and that it's possible since Bron game to Miami, it became his team. Tough times for Wade fans.

Doctor Rivers
09-29-2011, 01:30 PM
If someone insults lebron, pauk gets hurt.

Ikill
09-29-2011, 04:23 PM
Wade didn't play nearly as bad as Lebron and he doesn't get the hype Lebron does.

Heavincent
09-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Wade is better, not much better. When I make statements like that, I am probably ****ing with you and every other LeBron fan just for shits and giggles.

Yeah, Lebron fanboys are a sensitive bunch.

Ikill
09-29-2011, 04:29 PM
This is when you know you're a shitty basketball fan.

You're going to hate on somebody that plays basketball because of what he got a tattoo of? Really? If we're hating on people that have shitty tattoos why isn't anybody hating on the guys with gang tattoos all over their body? Make some sense.

There's obviously a hate LeBron train on this board, and it's clearly a free ride.

As I was watching the finals I saw that Wade decided to play totally different than how he was in prior games, he was throwing shit up there, sometimes getting lucky sometimes not. I partially blame Wade for LeBrons absense in the finals. It looked like Wade was gunning for FMVP. Wade should thank LeBron.
He didn't play any different his shots just started falling he averaged 18 shot attempts during the finals 16 during the ECF and 19 against the Celtics.

97 bulls
09-29-2011, 04:47 PM
I agree pauk. Wade is probably the most overrated of the top players in the league. I've never seen a player get so much credit for 1 year. 1 friggn year. Forget that fact that his teams have underperformed every single year since.

Could james have played better? Sure. Espcially on defense. But wade played like sertified shit in the ecf. Wiithout james, the heatt don't even get to the finals. James drew the tougher dfender in marion. And yes wade messed up in that series too.

NBAller
09-29-2011, 04:50 PM
I agree pauk. Wade is probably the most overrated of the top players in the league. I've never seen a player get so much credit for 1 year. 1 friggn year. Forget that fact that his teams have underperformed every single year since.

Could james have played better? Sure. Espcially on defense. But wade played like sertified shit in the ecf. Wiithout james, the heatt don't even get to the finals. James drew the tougher dfender in marion. And yes wade messed up in that series too.

Good point. I watch people downgrade Dirk because of his run last season, and then watch some of the same people praise Wade for his one season (with shaq). Funny...

DMV2
09-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Wade played better the first 5 games. Only game LeBron outplayed Wade was Game 6 but by that time it was all over with.

(I expect Mr. puke to post garbage stats to so how equal the two players were. Don't think anybody needs stats if they actually watched the series.)

Phong
09-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Going down swinging or giving up and doing nothing.

Usually, people respect the first approach much more.

jlip
09-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Wade played better the first 5 games. Only game LeBron outplayed Wade was Game 6 but by that time it was all over with.

(I expect Mr. puke to post garbage stats to so how equal the two players were. Don't think anybody needs stats if they actually watched the series.)

Lebron was actually Player of the Game in game 1. The gap between him and Wade in that game was very minimal though. Wade was CLEARLY better than Lebron in games 2-4. The gap was pretty huge in those games. Game 5 was basically a wash. Lebron was clearly better in game 6.

But simply stated, Wade gets less criticism because he is not as big of a personality as Lebron. When teams booed the Heat this season, they weren't booing Wade. They were booing Lebron. Very few people actually "hate" the Heat. It's Lebron.

Ikill
09-29-2011, 05:11 PM

How the **** have his teams unperformed its amazing those teams even made the playoffs. Without Wade the Heat don't get to the finals

Kyle_korver
09-29-2011, 05:26 PM
How the **** have his teams unperformed its amazing those teams even made the playoffs. Without Wade the Heat don't get to the finals
No it's not.. It's amazing that lebrons team won 60+ games with mo Williams as lebron sidekick .. If wade is so great why wasn't he guarding rose?.. Or Terry?.. Ray Allen was playing well against wade.. Why didn't wade abuse him?.. No one asks these questions cause it's all about lebron James!..

Ikill
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Because Wade isn't a threat.....he doesn't have that "it" factor like Kobe and Bron...

Kobe is a huge threat, he is the greatest player of his generation and a more asthetically pleasing player then anyone ever..that's why you have people discrediting him 24/7 and Hating on him 365 because he is a threat as one of if not the greatest players of all time.

people deticate thier whole lives and come up with mathmatical equations just to point out small %'s of difference....to slight Kobe

Lebron was also at that point to , he was viewed as a GOAT potential with never before seen athleticism, but when he quit in Cleveland and went to Wade's team all that HYPE had to go somewhere ....right?

Wade was never really viewed as that "it" player ......even when he won 15 games or lost in the playoff's the following year no one really cared....Shaq didn't even say "how my azz taste".....No one said "wade can't win without a Big man"....no one even cared.

Pressure makes diamonds or dirt...Wade never really had that...that's why he is more a quartz rock that no one cares about.
No cared that he won 15 games or lost in the playoffs because they knew he was badly injured or didn't have a good enough team to do well in the playoffs. No ones going to care about Lebron missing the playoffs in his 1st and 2nd year or Kobe missing the playoffs in 05 and then losing in the first round in 06 and 07. No one really made a big deal when Lebron lost in the finals in 07 or lost to Orlando in 09.

AlphaWolf24
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM
No cared that he won 15 games or lost in the playoffs because they knew he was badly injured or didn't have a good enough team to do well in the playoffs. No ones going to care about Lebron missing the playoffs in his 1st and 2nd year or Kobe missing the playoffs in 05 and then losing in the first round in 06 and 07. No one really made a big deal when Lebron lost in the finals in 07 or lost to Orlando in 09.

No one cared when Kobe (and the lakers) missed the playoff's?:eek: :eek: :eek: ...You crazy.....

where have you been???

Kyle_korver
09-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Is this guy high?????... Everyone made a big deal about all of those!! .. Especially when the cavs lost to the magic.. Everyone wanted to see Kobe vs lebron in the finals.. n Kobe missing the playoffs n losing in the first round because everyone said he couldn't win without shaq ... :facepalm

Ikill
09-29-2011, 05:43 PM
No it's not.. It's amazing that lebrons team won 60+ games with mo Williams as lebron sidekick .. If wade is so great why wasn't he guarding rose?.. Or Terry?.. Ray Allen was playing well against wade.. Why didn't wade abuse him?.. No one asks these questions cause it's all about lebron James!..
Yes it is amazing yes even more amazing the Wade getting his horrible teams to the playoffs but Lebron still had way better teams in 09 and 10 than Wade.

Kyle_korver
09-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Yes it is amazing yes even more amazing the Wade getting his horrible teams to the playoffs but Lebron still had way better teams in 09 and 10 than Wade.
Wades team had just as much talent as lebron team .. I honestly think Beasley is better than mo Williams .. J.o is better than illgallskas sooo .. Where's the big gap in talent.. Oooo I know where.. It's between lebron n wade

Ikill
09-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Wades team had just as much talent as lebron team .. I honestly think Beasley is better than mo Williams .. J.o is better than illgallskas sooo .. Where's the big gap in talent.. Oooo I know where.. It's between lebron n wade
Lebron had the number one defensive team in the NBA Wades wasn't even top 10. Offensively there isn't much of a gap but the Cavs were better.

chazzy
09-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Wade tried

97 bulls
09-29-2011, 07:25 PM
No matter what, james is still the best player in the league. A few games ain't gonna change that.

pegasus
09-29-2011, 08:20 PM
No matter what, james is still the best player in the league. A few games ain't gonna change that.

Yeah, who cares if it's the elimination series, year after year again. What matters is the journey, how he gets there. That is why I believe, when it's all said and done, Lebron will be considered the greatest journeyman of all time. :applause:

Ikill
09-29-2011, 08:21 PM
No matter what, Wade is better than Pippen and a few games isn't going to stop me from liking big black *****
:eek:

Ikill
09-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Yeah, who cares if it's the elimination series, year after year again. What matters is the journey, how he gets there. That is why I believe, when it's all said and done, Lebron will be considered the greatest journeyman of all time. :applause:
these Lebron fans think this is the first time how about 2007 vs the Spurs 2008 vs the Celtics 2010 against the Celtics and now this year

NBAller
09-29-2011, 08:29 PM

This.

Heavincent
09-29-2011, 08:37 PM

Yeah, it's just a few meaningless Finals games. No biggie.

Batz
09-29-2011, 08:40 PM
am i..... or are you?
No it's just you.

BlackJoker23
09-29-2011, 08:42 PM
what a queer this clown is

DMV2
09-29-2011, 08:51 PM
This has to be the dumbest non-trolling post on ISH in quite sometime. :facepalm

You're telling us the regular season is more important than the Finals? Is it because LeBron averaged 26 PPG in the regular season and only managed 17 PPG in the Finals? :lol

Heavincent
09-29-2011, 08:54 PM
This has to be the dumbest non-trolling post on ISH in quite sometime. :facepalm

You're telling us the regular season is more important than the Finals? Is it because LeBron averaged 26 PPG in the regular season and only managed 17 PPG in the Finals? :lol

Nah dude. Like I said, it's just a few meaningless Finals games. Who cares?

Phong
09-29-2011, 09:03 PM
No matter what, james is still the best player in the league. A few games ain't gonna change that.Which games matter and which don't then? :facepalm

Lets marvel at LeBron playing good against weak teams. But lets forget the pathetic record against the winning teams because it's only a few games. Lets forget about Cry Gate and the Finals. Lets forget the fact that he has lost with HCA for the past 3 years.

Scoooter
09-29-2011, 09:06 PM
I think Wade gave me crabs.

kaiiu
09-29-2011, 09:06 PM
lol wow Lebrick can do no wrong to these clowns.How many times does he have to quit and choke b4 he is knocked off his throne ny his stans.

Phong
09-29-2011, 09:09 PM
lol wow Lebrick can do no wrong to these clowns.How many times does he have to quit and choke b4 he is knocked off his throne ny his stans.Never. Considering the fact that series can only go as far as 7 games, if he quits or chokes, they will say 7 games won't change anything. :rolleyes:

SpecialQue
09-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Stop making threads. Nobody likes you.

NBAller
09-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Another reason is they're too busy hating on LeBron.

EricForman
09-30-2011, 12:45 AM
I find it funny that most of these Kobe trolls, as if being a troll isn't immature enough, have to resort to 3rd grade name calling. Calling Lebron LeBrick and Dirk Dork? Really? We in a Full House episode or something?

It's mostly you guys too. I don't see anti Pippen or Wilt guys calling them Stinkin' Pippen or Quilt or something. :confusedshrug: Nash haters don't call him Steve Trash... they hate like an adult. You Kobe fans hate like a villain on Saved By the Bell.

97 bulls
09-30-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm not saying james is a saint, but wades faired far worse as far as I'm concerned. This is why I feel 06 was a fluke.

jlip
09-30-2011, 12:56 AM
It actually makes no difference how Wade played in the Finals. Lebron was going to be the story anyways. Wade could have avg. 2ppg 1apg and .5rpg while Lebron avg. a 50pt triple double. If the Heat would lose, Lebron will get the blame. Now could you imagine if Lebron had come on national TV and had made claims that Wade repeatedly made during the Finals such as, "I'm the leader." "I'm the captain." I've been here before." If Lebron had said those things, regardless to how well he played, and the the Heat still lost, all we would be hearing about is how horrible of a leader Lebron was, and how he should have let Wade take them to the title.

pauk
09-30-2011, 01:26 AM
It actually makes no difference how Wade played in the Finals. Lebron was going to be the story anyways. Wade could have avg. 2ppg 1apg and .5rpg while Lebron avg. a 50pt triple double. If the Heat would lose, Lebron will get the blame. Now could you imagine if Lebron had come on national TV and had made claims that Wade repeatedly made during the Finals such as, "I'm the leader." "I'm the captain." I've been here before." If Lebron had said those things, regardless to how well he played, and the the Heat still lost, all we would be hearing about is how horrible of a leader Lebron was, and how he should have let Wade be the take them to the title.

:applause:

Phong
09-30-2011, 01:26 AM
It actually makes no difference how Wade played in the Finals. Lebron was going to be the story anyways. Wade could have avg. 2ppg 1apg and .5rpg while Lebron avg. a 50pt triple double. If the Heat would lose, Lebron will get the blame.Typical victim mentality; making up stupid scenarios to pretend that LeBron was inevitably in a lose-lose situation.

"I could have been super awesome but I would have been
criticized anyway, so it doesn't matter if I sucked ass" :cry:

pauk
09-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Typical victim mentality; making up stupid scenarios to pretend that LeBron was inevitably in a lose-lose situation.

"I could have been super awesome but I would have been
criticized anyway, so it doesn't matter if I sucked ass" :cry:

you are nuts if you dont think lebron is always in a lose-lose situation....

infact i can go back here to find some old threads from 2 years ago and trace your comments BASHING lebron for "choking" in the EC.Finals where he averaged 38-9-8....

it doesnt matter it seems what Lebron does....

He was bashed for not being in the Playoffs first, then he got there... so nobody commended him, instead bashed him for losing in the first round...

Then he got to the ECF... but nobody commended him for getting there, now everybody bash him because he couldnt win the ECF...

Then he got the Finals.. but now everybody bash him for being swept..

Then he got the Finals and won some games and ppl bash him for not winning a championship...

Then he WILL win a Championship... and people will bash him for doing it with a "STACKED TEAM"....

Then he will win another Championship.... who cares? Kobe 5 rings > Lebron 2....

haters are always gona hate...

Phong
09-30-2011, 01:34 AM
you are nuts if you dont think lebron is always in a lose-lose situation....He's in a lose-lose situation because the two Finals he's been to he lost and lost by playing like shit. No coulda or woulda bullshit. He sucked.

infact i can go back here to find some old threads from 2 years ago and trace your comments BASHING lebron for "choking" in the EC.Finals where he averaged 38-9-8....Go ahead. Track my comments.

Legends66NBA7
09-30-2011, 01:39 AM
you are nuts if you dont think lebron is always in a lose-lose situation....

infact i can go back here to find some old threads from 2 years ago and trace your comments BASHING lebron for "choking" in the EC.Finals where he averaged 38-9-8....

That's a fact. If the Heat win a championship, even if Wade regresses badly and LeBron played amazing, certain people will say:

"well it's still Wade's team so who gives a fcuk ! Who gives a crap if he was the better player, it's still Wade's team ! LeBron followed Wade (even though they colluded to join along with Bosh as far back as 2006 and during the 2008 olypics to team up together, no matter which team/city) ! Wade has been there longer (this matters to these certain people a lot) ! Wade has done more for the city of Miami (again, what happens of the court means more than what happens on the court) ! LeBron will always be a sidekick !"

With all that being said though, LeBron better get a sports psychologist or something (ala Metta World Peace) and snap out of his funk in the finals. Otherwise, he will forever be doomed and blasted by fans, non haters, haters, etc... a like.

Phong
09-30-2011, 01:48 AM
If the Heat win a championship, even if Wade regresses badly and LeBron played amazing...Again with the hypothetical scenarios. So far Wade has been good/excellent in the Finals while LeBron has been nothing but bad. No ifs. Why don't you wait for LeBron to play amazingly in the Finals before you make any kind of conclusion on how he's gonna be treated?

You guys are a bunch of whiny sissies. :oldlol:

pauk
09-30-2011, 01:58 AM
He's in a lose-lose situation because the two Finals he's been to he lost and lost by playing like shit. No coulda or woulda bullshit. He sucked.

Go ahead. Track my comments.

cant seem to find you there, u registered on may 2009...

but my point is look around in 2009 threads.... you will see Lebron get bashed all the time....

he was BASHED in here for "Statpadding/Ballhoging" in the Orlando Magic Series.... thats why they LOST they say:
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133277

and here: http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132577

and here: http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133310

:facepalm

and look what they say here when "PleezeBelieve" commended him in the ECF series: http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132842

"Weak era.

Lebron is guarded by weak, unathletic WHITE players like JJ Redick and Hedo Turkoglu."

Here he gets bashed for losing in the ECF... for "folding against the better teams": http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131263

AS YOU CAN SEE.... LEBRON IS ALWAYS IN A LOSE-LOSE SITUATION......... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HE CAN DO TO EARN RESPECT FROM EVERYONE.......... AVERAGE A 100 POINT QUADRUPLE DOUBLE OR AVERAGE 0 POINTS.......... HE WILL GET BASHED SIMPLY FOR NOT WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.............

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WOULDNT BASH LEBRON IF HE PLAYED LIKE GOD HIMSELF IN THE NBA FINALS (BUT DIDNT WIN THE SHIP AGAIN)............

Nets fan 93
09-30-2011, 02:01 AM
Haters gonna Hate. LeBron is the man making millions and winning games. They just mad.

Phong
09-30-2011, 02:10 AM
cant seem to find you there, u registered on may 2009...Just LOL :oldlol:

As for the rest of your whining nobody gives a shit. Wait for LeBron to actually win. Until then get used to him being criticized for playing like shit.

donald_trump
09-30-2011, 03:32 AM
wait. you actually think lebron and wade were close in terms of finals performance?

wade - 27ppg, 55% shooting. 7rbs, 5asts, 2stls, 2blks a game. only 2 turnovers a game.
lebron - 18ppg, 48% shooting. 7 rbs, 7asts, 2 stls, 1blks a game. and a handy 4 turnovers a game.

pauk
09-30-2011, 05:08 AM
yes donald? in terms of scoring... no... that 8 point game (only 11 FGA) in Game 4 for Lebron took his PPG down dramatically.... its only 4-6 games for gods sake.. you can drop 30 points every game and if you drop only 1 point in one game, that will take you down to 15 ppg... in terms of overall game... Wade still better, but not that far of as some of you delusional lebron haters wanna make it seem...

LEBRON
17.8 @ 15 FGA

17.8 points + 6.8 assists (14-21 team points) = accountable for 32-39 points

Thats basically like averaging 32-39 points a game with 0 assists.... he would still be accountable for 32-39 points...... would you be now happier because it says 32-39 ppg 0 assists instead of 18 ppg and 7 assists? the outcome would still be the same....

WADE
26.5 @ 18 FGA

26.5 points + 5.1 assists (10-15 team points) = accountable for 36-41 points

~18 PPG is horrible by Lebrons standards.... but 18-7-7 overall, that can make any players NBA All-Stars.... that was exactly Magic Johnsons numbers when he won a championship...

They losed because of horrible clutch play... Lebron was able to do it in Game 1 and close a game out... but after that Wade nor Lebron could do jack squat in the Clutch to close the games out.... i could care less what they averaged...

Wade averaged more points... woopedi freakin dooooooooo.... fact is they BOTH choked in the clutch, couldnt close a game out after Game 1 (which Lebron closed out).... and that Game 3 win was lucky with that Lebron behind the back pass to Bosh who hit the gamewinner

pauk
09-30-2011, 05:25 AM
Thats basically like averaging 32-39 points a game with 0 assists.... he would still be accountable for 32-39 points on the boxscore...... would you be now happier because it says 32-39 ppg 0 assists instead of 18 ppg and 7 assists? the outcome would still be the same.... :confusedshrug:

donald_trump
09-30-2011, 05:29 AM
no, being accountable for whatever points is not the same as actually scoring them. wade was far and away better. stop trying to argue that with ever other imaginable statistic you can.

assists have, and never will be more valuable than scoring points. scoring is the point of basketball. the best players are the ones that put it in the basket at the best rate.

thats why shaq, jordan, lebron, bird have always been viewed as the best players, along with other reasons. lebron wasn't close to that. and the way he played, wasnt close to that.
wade was doing everything on the court. lebron was in a corner doing nothing. all stars dont do that, let alone the best player in the game. it was embarrassing as far as performances go for a player of that calibre.

Nash-tastic
09-30-2011, 05:31 AM
i love wade.... but where is the justice here?

wade was absolutely dreadful in many games of the NBA Finals and "choked" aswell (especially in game 6)... yet Lebron gets ALL the blame....

so will you haters make up your mind? dont you say its WADES TEAM and that lebron is a sidekick? isnt Wade supposed to get the blame? :confusedshrug:

1) They both choked equally, they just ripped on Lebron because the Cleveland thing and blown way out of proportion comments.

2) if anyone had the right to choke, it was Lebron because he is the one that got them to the finals, beating the Celtics and crushing the Bulls (where Wade was absolutely horrible entire series and no nobody Ripped Wade even then).

3) You just dont rip Dwayne as a Heat fan as much as you can rip Lebron maybe...

take a look at my other thread to where it clearly shows you that Wade was not even actually playing any much better than Lebron in the Finals:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234253
Didn't you create a thread saying there's no such thing as choking?

pauk
09-30-2011, 05:36 AM
no, being accountable for whatever points is not the same as actually scoring them.

nope.. there is no difference to the boxscore at all... no matter how hard you want it to be false...... for example =

you create a play for a teammate (layup, dunk, open jumpshot, whatever), that equals 2-3 points to the boxscore... you personally get 1 assist (which shows that you was accountable for 2-3 points), but 0 points..........

you refuse to pass that teammate the ball and instead use the offensive possession to score yourself 2-3 points, that gives you also 2-3 points on the boxscore...... you personally get 2-3 points, but 0 assists...

assists have, and never will be more valuable than scoring points.

see... you just exposed you are a hypocrite who doesnt CARE about passing/playmaking/court vision....

assists have and have ALWAYS been equal to scoring points... you know why? because ASSISTS GIVES YOUR TEAM POINTS.... you didnt know that didnt you? :rolleyes:

scoring is the point of basketball.

exactly... and defense probably as much or more important to but oh well..

the best players are the ones that put it in the basket at the best rate.

no.... the best players are the ones that can produce the most POINTS FOR THEIR TEAM......... assists or individual scoring or both........

pauk
09-30-2011, 05:37 AM
Didn't you create a thread saying there's no such thing as choking?

i did...

but i use that term "CHOKING" (notice the quotation marks) so you idiots who really believe in that term can understand that i am talking about a player who simply misses a shot or doesnt take that many shots or is not in scoring rythm....

donald_trump
09-30-2011, 05:41 AM
i never heard anyone call john stockton the best player in the game.

assists are not as valuable as putting the ball in the basket. a great scorer is better than a great passer. what if your team mates dont score. so much for that pass. you can score it yourself? 2 or 3 points.

you know jack shit about basketball. this is proven by the fact you think that wade and lebrons performance was close in the finals. lebron was a non factor. wade on the other hand had the best losing finals performance of all time.

pauk
09-30-2011, 05:44 AM
i never heard anyone call john stockton the best player in the game.

assists are not as valuable as putting the ball in the basket. a great scorer is better than a great passer. what if your team mates dont score. so much for that pass. you can score it yourself? 2 or 3 points.

you know jack shit about basketball. this is proven by the fact you think that wade and lebrons performance was close in the finals. lebron was a non factor. wade on the other hand had the best losing finals performance of all time.

but you did heard Bob Cousy, Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson being called the best didnt you?

including healthy Chris Paul has been called for the best.... some even called Steve Nash the best...

Lebron i know was called the best when he averaged 9 assists a game himself the previous season....

hell Jason Kidd just won a championship by just assisting 24-7...

oh well

your opinion sounds like a point of view from a fan who likes Kobe or something.... who care only about CHUCKING

chazzy
09-30-2011, 06:22 AM
I'm tired of people multiplying assists by 2 (or 3) and adding them to a point total as if there's an equal amount of weight given to each stat. It's such a flawed way of evaluating a player's impact on the game because SOMEONE ELSE IS SCORING when you make an assist. You're giving full credit for the bucket to the guy making the assist. Especially in this particular case, when the player was given flack for overpassing. If this logic were valid, then Stockton at his best is as good of an offensive player as Jordan..

D-Wade316
09-30-2011, 11:34 AM
17PPG

RRR3
09-30-2011, 11:43 AM
17PPG
What did Wade do against the Bulls?:oldlol: Locked down by Keith FREAKIN' Bogans. KEITH BOGANS.

D-Wade316
09-30-2011, 11:57 AM
What did Wade do against the Bulls?:oldlol: Locked down by Keith FREAKIN' Bogans. KEITH BOGANS.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/7804/dwyane-wades-unheralded-game-2-defense Not only in game 2, but the entire series as well. He came up when the team needed him most. Where the fvck was Lebron in the Finals?

RRR3
09-30-2011, 12:00 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/7804/dwyane-wades-unheralded-game-2-defense Not only in game 2, but the entire series as well. He came up when the team needed him most. Where the fvck was Lebron in the Finals?
all I know is LeBron showed up in game 6 while wade was busy flubbing inbounds passes and tossing up bricks. Oh, and Keith Bogans. :roll: :roll: :roll:

NumberSix
09-30-2011, 03:02 PM
people don't feel the need to tear Wade down, because NOBODY actually thinks he's the best player in the league.

You might hear someone say he is every now and then as some kind of way to try to discredit LeBron James, but they don't actually believe it.

EVERYBODY knows that NOBODY actually believes Wade is the best.

chazzy
09-30-2011, 03:24 PM
people don't feel the need to tear Wade down, because NOBODY actually thinks he's the best player in the league.

You might hear someone say he is every now and then as some kind of way to try to discredit LeBron James, but they don't actually believe it.

EVERYBODY knows that NOBODY actually believes Wade is the best.
After what played out this season, the title of "best player in the league" is up in the air for a lot of people. Really strange year for ranking players

RRR3
09-30-2011, 03:27 PM
After what played out this season, the title of "best player in the league" is up in the air for a lot of people. Really strange year for ranking players
Yep but it appears to be a tossup between LeBron and Dirk in most people's opinions. Wade and D12 get a few mentions here and there, and there still is an occasional "KOBE!" outburst, but that's about it. Oh, and I guess a few delusional people may think Rose is the best player. :facepalm

D-Wade316
09-30-2011, 03:28 PM
all I know is LeBron showed up in game 6 while wade was busy flubbing inbounds passes and tossing up bricks. Oh, and Keith Bogans. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Wade was injured. That is a completely legit excuse. Lebron? Not even close. He was healthy as fvck.

D.J.
09-30-2011, 03:28 PM
1)LeBron was worse in the Finals

2)LeBron is the supposed best player in the world and the "chosen 1", not Wade

Miserio
09-30-2011, 03:52 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/297541_270247912998067_218724961483696_914958_4007 05108_n.jpg

ThaSwagg3r
09-30-2011, 03:55 PM

:applause:

DMV2
09-30-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm not saying james is a saint, but wades faired far worse as far as I'm concerned. This is why I feel 06 was a fluke.
LOL, you've gone full retarded now. We're talking about their 2011 Finals performance here.

DMV2
09-30-2011, 04:01 PM
no, being accountable for whatever points is not the same as actually scoring them. wade was far and away better. stop trying to argue that with ever other imaginable statistic you can.

assists have, and never will be more valuable than scoring points. scoring is the point of basketball. the best players are the ones that put it in the basket at the best rate.

thats why shaq, jordan, lebron, bird have always been viewed as the best players, along with other reasons. lebron wasn't close to that. and the way he played, wasnt close to that.
wade was doing everything on the court. lebron was in a corner doing nothing. all stars dont do that, let alone the best player in the game. it was embarrassing as far as performances go for a player of that calibre.
Solid post from a rational Heat/LeBron fan. :applause:

Heavincent
09-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Then he WILL win a Championship... and people will bash him for doing it with a "STACKED TEAM"....

Then he will win another Championship.... who cares? Kobe 5 rings > Lebron 2....

haters are always gona hate...

lol at acting like it's guaranteed. But just as Lebron said before the season: "It's gon be EAZY!" Yeah, how did that work out?

:oldlol: