PDA

View Full Version : Remember when "Kobe dropped 55 on Jordan"?

Pages : [1] 2

Dave3
10-02-2011, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7_KBgnhCoU

I've always wondered how people can just repeat this as if it was a fact, when it never happened. This video alone shows Kobe scoring 40 of his 55 points. Only 3 of those 40 points came with Jordan defending him. Let me repeat this:

3 out of 40 points. Which means if all of the rest of Kobe's points came on Jordan, that would make it 18. Best case scenario here is Kobe drops 18 on Jordan. Don't believe me? Watch the video and count it yourself. The only points Kobe scores on Jordan here come at the 3:10 mark, and is a 3 pointer from the corner. Other than that? Not a single point is on Jordan in this video. Yet somehow, people always like to site this game as the one in which "Kobe schooled MJ for 55"

That would be a great story of rivalry and passing the torch to tell people...if it ever happened.

8BeastlyXOIAD
10-02-2011, 06:13 PM
thanks for the video. Always wanted to see this game.

Nick Young
10-02-2011, 06:14 PM
stop trying to rewrite history, don't make me post the vid of Kobe swatting MJ in the allstar game.

catch24
10-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Did the owner of that video really title this, 'Kobe teaches Jordan a lesson'? LMAO!

Kobe stans are a relentless cult.

Nick Young
10-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Did the owner of that video really title this, 'Kobe teaches Jordan a lesson'? LMAO!

Kobe stans are a relentless cult.
MJ was taught a lesson, if you watched the game live it repeatedly showed MJ on the bench looking sad and close to tears.

Dave3
10-02-2011, 06:19 PM
stop trying to rewrite history, don't make me post the vid of Kobe swatting MJ in the allstar game.
Hey, you have the video right in front of you. This is your chance to show everyone what a liar I am and how I'm rewriting history by pointing out the exact times in the video Kobe scores on MJ. I'll definitely be waiting...

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:21 PM

I've always wondered how people can just repeat this as if it was a fact, when it never happened. This video alone shows Kobe scoring 40 of his 55 points. Only 3 of those 40 points came with Jordan defending him. Let me repeat this:

3 out of 40 points. Which means is all of the rest of Kobe's points came on Jordan, that would make it 18. Don't believe me? Watch the video and count it yourself. The only points Kobe scores on Jordan here come at the 3:10 mark, and is a 3 pointer from the corner. Other than that? Not a single point is on Jordan in this video. Yet somehow, people always like to site this game as the one in which "Kobe schooled MJ for 55"

That would be a great story of rivalry and passing the torch to tell people...if it ever happened.

No need 2BMAD..:D

If Jordan was guarding Kobe that game ...it would have been at least 67 - 80 point game for DA GAWD..

I do remember MJ sittin on the bench after Kobe took over...just looking in amazement!......Kobe was absolutely on fire...

Dave3
10-02-2011, 06:22 PM
No need 2BMAD..:D

If Jordan was guarding Kobe that game ...it would have been at least 67 - 80 point game for DA GAWD..

I do remember MJ sittin on the bench after Kobe took over...just looking in amazement!......Kobe was absolutely on fire...
Oh I get it. So Kobe didn't drop 55 on MJ, but if MJ was the defender, he would have dropped 67-80, correct?

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:22 PM
MJ was taught a lesson, if you watched the game live it repeatedly showed MJ on the bench looking sad and close to tears.

:lol so true......MJ was shook as hell on the bench...

Phong
10-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Jordan was too busy holding Rick Fox to 0 point; which was a more important task at the time.

catch24
10-02-2011, 06:26 PM

Kobe doesn't need you protecting his legacy. Stop living vicariously through an athlete you've never met.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Oh I get it. So Kobe didn't drop 55 on MJ, but if MJ was the defender, he would have dropped 67-80, correct?

wait..are you really getting mad at Kobe fans for saying Kobe dropped one of the best games of the pat decade on Jordan...

yet you say Nothing about Jordan stans talking BS for generations?

Jordan stans created this sh!t....

'Jordan Made Pippen"

"Jordan dropped 63 on Bird, Birds eye view" (lost the game)

"Jordan came back and singlehandedly turned the Bull's into 72 win team"

"Jordan Beat Magic"

come on son...

Dave3
10-02-2011, 06:29 PM
wait..are you really getting mad at Kobe fans for saying Kobe dropped one of the best games of the pat decade on Jordan...

yet you say Nothing about Jordan stans talking BS for generations?

Jordan stans created this sh!t....

'Jordan Made Pippen"

"Jordan dropped 63 on Bird, Birds eye view" (lost the game)

"Jordan came back and singlehandedly turned the Bull's into 72 win team"

"Jordan Beat Magic"

come on son...
Deflecting?

kaiiu
10-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Kobe sent that bald head ass ni99a out the league wit shame:applause:

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Kobe doesn't need you protecting his legacy. Stop living vicariously through an athlete you've never met.

:lol another one MAD....

BIG FURB
10-02-2011, 06:32 PM
It's MJ as a Wizard people.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Deflecting?

Nope..."Respecting'.....game when it's in my face.

catch24
10-02-2011, 06:33 PM
:lol another one MAD....

Yeah dude, totally.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:34 PM

meh.....even at 19 Kobe was waxing dat azz....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_rG3DtBnM

Prime Kobe would have merked Jordan...

Dave3
10-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Except it's not even that. It's Jerry Stackhouse, Tyron Lue, and 40 year old Byron Russel.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Yeah dude, totally.

another reply??.....

yup...

Mad

next

catch24
10-02-2011, 06:39 PM
another reply??.....

yup...

Mad

next

Totally mad. Now what?

RRR3
10-02-2011, 06:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBfu2ambiYY

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Totally mad. Now what?

Now I'll let you breathe...(opens pocket)...ok get back in.

Dave3
10-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Read the OP lol.

catch24
10-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Now I'll let you breathe...(opens pocket)...ok get back in.

Copping a phrase that nobody has ever heard of, let alone what it means. Lame as hell.

Now what?

Legends66NBA7
10-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Seriously, why does this game keep getting brought up ? To show Kobe teaching Jordan a "lesson" ? Absurd.

Yes, Kobe had a great game dropping 55 points, 42 in the first half. Who was guarding him primarily in that game ? Jerry Stackhouse, Tyronn Lue, and Bryon Russell. And OP, no that was not Jordan he scored on @ 3:10, that's Bobby Simmons (if not, then it's Larry Hughes).

In fact, here is the real answer. Kobe dropped 0 points on Jordan in that game.

And even if he did score some points on him, what did people really expect Jordan to do ? He was a 40 year old man ! Not the 1988 Defensive Player of the Year Jordan. Not even close to his prime. So even if he wanted to guard him mentally, physically he couldn't. I don't understand what's so hard to grasp about that, unless your trolling.

I mean, if Kobe is lucky enough to get to 40 years old of playing time, imagine if someone like Kyrie Irving drops 50+ on Kobe, but none of them were on him or he was on the bench, people will be like "oh look this is the game Kryie sent Kobe to the retirement home hahahaha".

Pathetic.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Copping a phrase that nobody has ever heard of, let alone what it means. Lame as hell.

Now what?

You aint never heard of "Having someone in YO POCKET??"..

damn log off and go outside once in awhile....

next

(if your a Kid who never did anything yet or challenged then I apologize)

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Seriously, why does this game keep getting brought up ? To show Kobe teaching Jordan a "lesson" ? Absurd.

Yes, Kobe had a great game dropping 55 points, 42 in the first half. Who was guarding him primarily in that game ? Jerry Stackhouse, Tyronn Lue, and Bryon Russell. And OP, no that was not Jordan he scored on @ 3:10, that's Bobby Simmons (if not, then it's Larry Hughes).

And even if he did score some points on him, what did people really expect Jordan to do ? He was a 40 year old man ! Not the 1988 Defensive Player of the Year Jordan. Not even close to his prime. So even if he wanted to guard him mentally, physically he couldn't. I don't understand what's so hard to grasp about that, unless your trolling.

I mean, if Kobe is lucky enough to get to 40 years old of playing time, imagine if someone like Kyrie Irving drops 50+ on Kobe, but none of them were on him or he was on the bench, people will be like "oh look this is the game Kryie sent Kobe to the retirement home hahahaha".

Pathetic.

If basketball fans can rejoice in Jordan scoring 63points in a loss...or 69 on Craig Ehlo.....then why can't we rejoice on Kobe Merking MJ so bad he had to go to the bench and start thinking about the next game???...who cares if he was 39 years old??...Kobe was dropping 30+ on him at 19 years old in limited minutes...

jeez Jordan stans are a cranky lot.

TrueAristotle
10-02-2011, 06:54 PM
thread getting bombed. :oldlol: karma prob.

catch24
10-02-2011, 06:56 PM

Kid, lets be honest, the only vitamin d you get is through food intake...food purchased by Mommy and Daddy. You haven't seen sunlight in centuries. Now go back to cut & pasting snippets from "airjurdden", the only way you know how to express your thoughts in writing.

Dave3
10-02-2011, 06:59 PM
thread getting bombed. :oldlol: karma prob.
The names Kobe and Jordan are both in the title. I'm not an idiot. I knew what posters would be responding. I made this in case anyone hadn't seen the game or didn't know about it. Their views are the purpose of this thread. This wasn't meant to become some intellectually charged debate about anything. Everyone knows the quality of posters Alphawolf, Gengishkan (though he hasn't shown up) and kaiuu are, and which threads they flock to. Feel free to join them though.

TrueAristotle
10-02-2011, 06:59 PM
meh.....even at 19 Kobe was waxing dat azz....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_rG3DtBnM

Prime Kobe would have merked Jordan...
Just curious, do you actually believe that?

TrueAristotle
10-02-2011, 07:00 PM
The names Kobe and Jordan are both in the title. I'm not an idiot. I knew what posters would be responding. I made this in case anyone hadn't seen the game or didn't know about it. Their views are the purpose of this thread. This wasn't meant to become some intellectually charged debate about anything. Everyone knows the quality of posters Alphawolf, Gengishkan (though he hasn't shown up) and kaiuu are, and which threads they flock to. Feel free to join them though.
Hmmm.....give some more thought to that and then get back to me.

Dave3
10-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Hmmm.....give some more thought to that and then get back to me.
Creative and intelligent reply.

TrueAristotle
10-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Creative and intelligent reply.
Well the first post that I have read that wasn't dumb or pointless from you.

Dave3
10-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Well the first post that I have read that wasn't dumb or pointless from you.
And where have I heard that one before lol.

TrueAristotle
10-02-2011, 07:07 PM
And where have I heard that one before lol.
Who knows? Who cares?

RRR3
10-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Who knows? Who cares?
Who is the best player on the Miami Heat?

Doctor Rivers
10-02-2011, 07:23 PM

fail

TheAesirsFinest
10-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Kid, lets be honest, the only vitamin d you get is through food intake...food purchased by Mommy and Daddy. You haven't seen sunlight in centuries. Now go back to cut & pasting snippets from "airjurdden", the only way you know how to express your thoughts in writing.

Don't bother wasting your time responding to him. For god's sakes, the moron ends like half of his comments with "next". If that guy's d-baggery suddenly became tangible, it'd create a f__king black hole.

RRR3
10-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Regular season, LeBron James. Post season, Dwyane Wade. Over the entire course of the entire season? I would say LeBron James. LeBron James gives you a better situation in the playoffs whereas Wade may play well in the playoffs but the situation he gives you may not be as good. Lebron can almost will any team from the 1-3 seed. Wade cannot do that. It's similar to picking between Karl Malone and Dirk Nowitzki.

I see.

@Dave,
are you sure this guy's swagg3r? Swaggie hates LeBron. :confusedshrug:

RRR3
10-02-2011, 07:29 PM
I saw his stupid accusation on the off-court lounge. He is a moron, why do you listen to the guy? It's not like he has smart opinions when it comes down to basketball either.
Dave is a good poster from what I've seen.

BlackJoker23
10-02-2011, 07:30 PM
rg tryna fit in by picking lebron lmao

Dave3
10-02-2011, 07:37 PM
I see.

@Dave,
are you sure this guy's swagg3r? Swaggie hates LeBron. :confusedshrug:
No he doesn't. He just enjoys trolling the hell out of a subject. RG hated Dwight Howard. But when he was using the Swagg3r account he was all for him being the best player. Every RG account has a different agenda for whatever reason. He enjoys arguing a topic over and over and over again, and does it in the same way every time. Remember in the thread where Swagg3r said he's leaving? I posted saying "He'll probably come back as like "TrueDiesel3" or something. Then an account named TrueAristotle shows up literally the same day, and posts with the exact same style. It's his first day posting and already a couple of posters (BlackJoker23, Chazzy, 8BeastlyXOIAD) have picked up on it. It's not a mystery anymore really to the "old timers" if you will. Let him say whatever he wants about me though. I appreciate the defense:cheers: but trolls don't really need to be replied to.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 07:46 PM

"Food intake"???....If you really talk like that then all hope is lost....it's worse then I thought....

yeah I'll stop snipping if you quit saying "food intake"....(dats nasty)

and since you know so much about "intaking"....intake deez N@ts and get your Vitamin D supplement orally......

get back in my pocket son....

catch24
10-02-2011, 07:50 PM
"Food intake"???....If you really talk like that then all hope is lost....

lol at this moron.

If you honestly say crap like, "you're in my pocket" outside of the internet, you really should have been aborted as a fetus.

and since you know so much about "intaking"....intake deez N@ts

Yeah, you're still a moron.

BEAST Griffin
10-02-2011, 07:58 PM
"Food intake"???....If you really talk like that then all hope is lost....it's worse then I thought....

and since you know so much about "intaking"....intake deez N@ts and get your Vitamin D supplement orally......

get back in my pocket son....

^^^

I bet he's delusional enough to make himself feel like a man posting these comments on the internet.

:oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 07:58 PM
catch24]lol at this moron.

If you honestly say crap like, "you're in my pocket" outside of the internet, you really should have been aborted as a fetus.

so I should say " intake in my hand warmers":confusedshrug:

(Honestly when I'm playing hoop...i don't say it....I just grab my pocket and open it after I bust yo azz....)

Yeah, you're still a moron.

meh...you just need to apply yourself and quit being a downer...

and quit talking like a 40 year old I.T.tech/ Virgin who's daily allowance of food intake is below healthy standards for someone who doesn't go outside.

Doranku
10-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Only Kobe would have haters making threads hating on a 55 point game. :roll:

Dave3
10-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Who hated on the game itself? Never did I mention anything negative on the 55 point game itself or Kobe himself. Only the false fact that the points weren't scored on Jordan as many Kobe fans enjoy pointing out. Where is the "hating" in that?

BEAST Griffin
10-02-2011, 08:04 PM

This thread is not about hating on Kobe's 55 points game. It's about the myth that Kobe dropped 55 on Jordan.

Jacks3
10-02-2011, 08:04 PM
OP is a Kobe-hating *******.

AMISTILLILL
10-02-2011, 08:07 PM

next

(if your a Kid who never did anything yet or challenged then I apologize)

You're a grown-ass man arguing with somebody who's likely half your age on a message board and using street vernacular to try and one-up a complete stranger. Heed your own advice.

Dave3
10-02-2011, 08:07 PM
OP is a Kobe-hating *******.
Good strategy. When you can't attack the content, attack the medium. Thanks I guess lol.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Don't know what you would expect, I think in a recent poll Kobe was voted as a more hated athlete than LeBron James. This is not even LeBron in Cleveland we are talking about but LeBron in Miami.

link?

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr320/BruceBlitz/kobe_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr320/BruceBlitz/kobe26mj01.gif

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM
You're a grown-ass man arguing with somebody who's likely half your age on a message board and using street vernacular to try and one-up a complete stranger. Heed your own advice.

TRU...DAT!

I'm going to play actual basketball y'all.....have fun!

:cheers:

catch24
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM
so I should say " intake in my hand warmers":confusedshrug:

(Honestly when I'm playing hoop...i don't say it....I just grab my pocket and open it after I bust yo azz....)

That's your problem. You're too busy 'opening up pockets' instead of getting back on D. No wonder you can't catch a break IRL. :oldlol:

meh...you just need to apply yourself and quit being a downer...

Hilarious coming from the idiot who thinks 'food intake' sounds "nasty". Does that even make sense?

and quit talking like a 40 year old I.T.tech/ Virgin who's daily allowance of food intake is below healthy standards

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

catch24
10-02-2011, 08:19 PM
You're a grown-ass man arguing with somebody who's likely half your age

Typical Lakers hater. Nice little jab, though.

AMISTILLILL
10-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Typical Lakers hater. Nice little jab, though.

...why are you interjecting yourself into something that has nothing to do with you? THAT desperate for something to do? This guy is 37 years old and postures himself on this board like he's still in high school. If that sounds like your type of good company then, by all means, white knight a troll caught in perpetual arrested development for as long as you see fit.

L8k3r5
10-02-2011, 08:25 PM
The full game can be seen here in better quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmKwSxOh3gU

LebronairJAMES
10-02-2011, 08:28 PM

Nick Young
10-02-2011, 08:29 PM
http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr320/BruceBlitz/kobe26mj01.gif
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The passing of the torch.

catch24
10-02-2011, 08:29 PM
...why are you interjecting yourself into something that has nothing to do with you? THAT desperate for something to do? This guy is 37 years old and postures himself on this board like he's still in high school. If that sounds like your type of good company than, by all means, white knight a troll caught in perpetual arrested development for as long as you see fit.

I'm not "desperate" at all; your post included me, that's all. If the guy is really 37, that's pathetic, no way around it...but he certainly isn't half of my age. Not sure why you would even think that...oh, wait, I know...You had to throw in a little jab because you're a Lakers detractor. Anyone that's a fan of Kobe, or the Lakers must be some young, teenager.

AMISTILLILL
10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm not "desperate" at all; your post included me, that's all. If the guy is really 37, that's pathetic, no way around it...but he certainly isn't half of my age. Not sure why you would even think that...oh, wait, I know...You had to throw in a little jab because you're a Lakers detractor. Anyone that's a fan of Kobe, or the Lakers must be some young, teenager.

Yeah, pretty sure you completely misinterpreted my initial post but alright. Get out of attack formation, Top Gun.

I was hating on the 37 year old, not you. Approaching the subject of your age was, if anything, a jab directed towards him for being almost 40 and still getting in e-fights and flame wars with people on the internet. Not a commentary on you being a kid or a Kobe supporter or whatever you're coming up with. To be honest I didn't even read a damn thing you wrote and only saw him say "in yo pocket" which provoked my response.

catch24
10-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah, pretty sure you completely misinterpreted my initial post but alright. Get out of attack formation, Top Gun.

I was hating on the 37 year old, not you. Approaching the subject of your age was, if anything, a jab directed towards him for being almost 40 and still getting in e-fights and flame wars with people on the internet. Not a commentary on you being a kid or a Kobe supporter or whatever you're coming up with. To be honest I didn't even read a damn thing you wrote and only saw him say "in yo pocket" which provoked my response.

Except he isn't an adult. He's still a kid living off Mommy and Daddy. He trolls here, on yahoo and YT... and most of the stuff this illiterate moron posts are snippets from an MJ-detractor website. There's just no way this creature is a full-pledged adult.

Whatever, I don't really care enough to argue any further. On a lighter note, have you or anyone else heard of the expression 'get in my pocket?' :oldlol:

RRR3
10-02-2011, 08:47 PM
This fool AlphaWolf is always on Kobe's balls. :oldlol:
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/9f065a51641a5bc6e953292f82174f6e.jpg

imlmf
10-02-2011, 09:32 PM
kobe drop 50's on people all the time when it matters most, which is in the playoffs

wait...

Round Mound
10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
How Old Was Jordan when This Happened?

Dave3
10-02-2011, 10:01 PM
How Old Was Jordan when This Happened?
Why does it matter? It had nothing to do with him.

Round Mound
10-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Why does it matter? It had nothing to do with him.

:facepalm :roll: :hammerhead: :banghead:

Dave3
10-02-2011, 10:11 PM
:facepalm :roll: :hammerhead: :banghead:
The points weren't actually scored on Jordan...so why does his age at this point matter? And btw, he's actually 40, not 38 or 39 in this video.

RRR3
10-02-2011, 10:13 PM
The points weren't actually scored on Jordan...so why does his age at this point matter? And btw, he's actually 40, not 38 or 39 in this video.
Yo Dave before I go, did you like my pic of alphawolf and kobe? :D

Dave3
10-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Yo Dave before I go, did you like my pic of alphawolf and kobe? :D
It was funny, but to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of those pictures, just because they start picture wars that end up going nowhere. He'll reply with a Kobe finals MVP picture with the caption "U MAD" then someone else would post the picture of Shaq carrying Kobe, etc. etc.

With alphawolf, completely ignoring is the best method. Him and Kaiiu especially, because they never respond. They either go "you idiot....next" or "doe like":facepalm

Have a goodnight btw.

RRR3
10-02-2011, 10:17 PM
It was funny, but to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of those pictures, just because they start picture wars that end up going nowhere. He'll reply with a Kobe finals MVP picture with the caption "U MAD" then someone else would post the picture of Shaq carrying Kobe, etc. etc.

With alphawolf, completely ignoring is the best method. Him and Kaiiu especially, because they never respond. They either go "you idiot....next" or "doe like":facepalm
:roll: :roll: :applause:

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 10:44 PM

Have a goodnight btw.

dang...I leave for a few Hours and you busters got me in your Mouth like Jenna Jamison in the back of the Rage tour bus....

Howdo you expect people to respond to your silly posts???.....you want what exactly from whining about people saying Kobe beat Jordan?...

interwebz = serious biznazz....

calm down homey....it's all saucey..

oh yeah...............

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/user_images/AlphaWolf-572152_730_540.jpg

UMAD?

next

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 10:54 PM

Except he isn't an adult. He's still a kid living off Mommy and Daddy. He trolls here, on yahoo and YT... and most of the stuff this illiterate moron posts are snippets from an MJ-detractor website. There's just no way this creature is a full-pledged adult.

Whatever, I don't really care enough to argue any further. On a lighter note, have you or anyone else heard of the expression 'get in my pocket?'

:roll: Look at you fools still talking about me....I still talk hoop on websites...I still play video games and I still Kick it...so what?

37 till 107 I aint changin....

you guys are the ones reading my posts and Hating on me.....without me you guy's would be doing what?....

thought so....

2EZ....next

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 10:58 PM
This fool AlphaWolf is always on Kobe's balls. :oldlol:

meh...after what I saw you do before...I expected better.

next

Borat
10-02-2011, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GboEcDFXLE&feature=related

Jordan rejects Bryant past half court and out of bounds.

Hondo
10-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Kobe was going off, and Jordan obviously didn't ask to guard him. That says a lot right there.

Borat
10-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Kobe was going off, and Jordan obviously didn't ask to guard him. That says a lot right there.

It says Jordan couldn't guard him when he was 40? :facepalm
Kobe couldnt guard anyone last season.

StarJordan
10-02-2011, 11:38 PM
first time kobe ever guarded jordan, jordan turned around and dunked on him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQIADe1Ahc8&list=FLmC_mf9iS5P0GxK7zT8aXhA&index=2

jordan not only has a higher scoring average than kobe, he has a higher scoring average AGAINST kobe. And this will never change.

and wizards were leading the league in attendance draw in 2003 over the lakers. 40 year jordan outdrew prime kobe with shaq as a star by himself, so basically kobe loses in every which way.

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 11:43 PM
first time kobe ever guarded jordan, jordan turned around and dunked on him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQIADe1Ahc8&list=FLmC_mf9iS5P0GxK7zT8aXhA&index=2

bottomline: jordan not only has a higher scoring average than kobe, he has a higher scoring average AGAINST kobe. And this will never change.

and wizards were leading the league in attendance draw in 2003. 40 year jordan outdrew prime kobe with shaq as a star by himself, so basically kobe loses in every which way.

Right because Kobe only playing 10 - 15 minutes wouldn't do anything to his scoring average....

the Last time Kobe played Jordan he payed him back and then some.....sent him out and gave him a Noble Death...dropped the Double Nickel for the Final Curtain Call...

That 4 Sho will never change..

next

Jacks3
10-02-2011, 11:44 PM
No surprise. Kobe dropped 55 on him, had another couple of games where he destroyed him including a triple-double, and torched him as a rookie. Jordan can't do jack-shit against Bryant. lol. 55 in three quarters. :oldlol:

Dave3
10-02-2011, 11:48 PM
No surprise. Kobe dropped 55 on him, had another couple of games where he destroyed him including a triple-double, and torched him as a rookie. Jordan can't do jack-shit against Bryant. lol. 55 in three quarters. :oldlol:
Wow really shows your reading comprehension capabilities. How does Kobe drop 55 on Jordan when at least 41 of those points weren't scored on Jordan? How dense can someone be?

Jacks3
10-02-2011, 11:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhlsSjokwfo

Some of his games:

25 pts/11 rebounds/15 assists

55 pts including 42 in one half.

Dropped 33 on him as a rookie.

Borat
10-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Jacks33 who was a better player all time, Jordan or Bryant?

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 11:51 PM
StarJordan]first time kobe ever guarded jordan, jordan turned around and dunked on him...

Yup..Kobe was Guarding Jordan....
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2173000/AlphaWolf-2173794_433_593.jpg

Meanwhile.........
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2187000/AlphaWolf-2187974_666_800.jpg

Legends66NBA7
10-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Wow really shows your reading comprehension capabilities. How does Kobe drop 55 on Jordan when at least 41 of those points weren't scored on Jordan? How dense can someone be?

Natalia Diamante Bryant is only 8, bro. She doesn't know any better. She is going to be on her daddy's side no matter what.

Don't have to be so harsh ;).

AMISTILLILL
10-02-2011, 11:52 PM
:roll: Look at you fools still talking about me....I still talk hoop on websites...I still play video games and I still Kick it...so what?

37 till 107 I aint changin....

you guys are the ones reading my posts and Hating on me.....without me you guy's would be doing what?....

thought so....

2EZ....next

There's a 90% chance you're white.

Jacks3
10-02-2011, 11:53 PM

Some of his games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqMuo12ex4

Kobe owning Jordan again. :oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 11:55 PM
There's a 90% chance you're white.

90% chance you one of my kids...

Dave3
10-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Natalia Diamante Bryant is only 8, bro. She doesn't know any better. She is going to be on her daddy's side no matter what.

Don't have to be so harsh ;).
Eh, I guess I'm just not a fan of stupidity. Within a thread explicitly explaining how something is false (with video proof), a poster makes a statement about it being true in order to support his point about something else. And people wonder why Kobe fans have the worst reputation:facepalm

AlphaWolf24
10-02-2011, 11:58 PM

INB4 "too old"...but the funny part is....that move is the same move he did in 1992...age had little to "0" effect on that move.

The-Legend-24
10-03-2011, 12:01 AM
:applause: That nigguh looked like he wanted to cry, he knew he couldn't do shit.

KOBE.... WE AIN'T WORTHY. :bowdown: :bowdown:

AMISTILLILL
90% chance you one of my kids...

You aren't being clever, dude. Nobody's impressed. Shouldn't a 37 year old man be in bed for work in the morning?

Whenever I read your posts all I can think about is how similar you must be to the guy in this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlDBi0cyIA

Hondo
It says Jordan couldn't guard him when he was 40? :facepalm
Kobe couldnt guard anyone last season.

A real competitor would have tried to guard him.

kaiiu
10-03-2011, 12:05 AM
btw OP is a *******

Round Mound
10-03-2011, 12:07 AM

Are You So Stupid to Believe that Bryant was is better than Jordan because of that block, or those 55 points when Jordan was 39 and 81 points against the worst defense team of the 2000s? :facepalm :rolleyes: :hammerhead:

Jordan was a Total Better Player.

Only thing Bryant is Better than Jordan at is Longe Range Shooting.

Jordan was Better Mid Range Shooter and Post Player than Bryant

A Better Rim Attacker due to Superior Athletic Capacity, Leap, Velocity, Speed, Agility and Strength

Could Hang in the Air Better

Better Rebounder

Better Passer. Smarter

Better Defender: Lock Down Defender. Top in Defensive Rating for Guards and Top 10 like 3-4 Times

Better Finisher Bigger Hands etc etc

StarJordan
10-03-2011, 12:07 AM
That 4 Sho will never change

Kobe was shaq's girlfriend those days. Never did, Could never and can never take jordan on head to head as the man. Bulls jordan would have smoked his ass had they ever met in the finals. As it is, they beat the crap out of those who beat kobe.

Jordan's scoring > Kobe's scoring
Jordan's 72-10 bulls > Kobe's 55-17 lakers
Jordan's ratings> kobe's ratings
Jordan's 50s > kobe's 50s and
on top Jordan makes more money than kobe

must suck to be kobe knowing one thing he wanted he will never have. Jordan's style, jordan's stats, jordan's popularity, jordan's money.

jordan beats him at everything.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 12:10 AM

Some of his games:

Jordan stans mad. :oldlol: Bryant shitting on Jordan from everywhere.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 12:11 AM
btw OP is a *******
True.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Dropped 42 points in one freaking half on his ass. :roll:

The-Legend-24
10-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Dropped 42 points in one freaking half on his ass. :roll:
Just stop it, you're getting them mad. :oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:15 AM
You aren't being clever, dude. Nobody's impressed. Shouldn't a 37 year old man be in bed for work in the morning?

Whenever I read your posts all I can think about is how similar you must be to the guy in this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlDBi0cyIA

work?...:roll: .....diss poor fool talking about work...:roll:

You need to have people wasting their life away for you....not you for them.

You just a tool to be used if you believe your whole life is about going to bed so you can be rested for work....but you just a sheep.....see how that works out for you....all you are is just a number.

work?..:lol GTFO.

next

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Kobe was shaq's girlfriend those days. Never did, Could never and can never take jordan on head to head as the man. Bulls jordan would have smoked his ass had they ever met in the finals. As it is, they beat the crap out of those who beat kobe.

Jordan's scoring > Kobe's scoring
Jordan's 72-10 bulls > Kobe's 55-17 lakers
Jordan's ratings> kobe's ratings
Jordan's 50s > kobe's 50s and
on top Jordan makes more money than kobe

must suck to be kobe knowing one thing he wanted he will never have. Jordan's style, jordan's stats, jordan's popularity, jordan's money.

jordan beats him at everything.

soMAD!...:roll:

Jordan sittin on the bench shook as hell hopeing Kobe cools off before he hits 50 in 1 half

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AMISTILLILL
work?...:roll: .....diss poor fool talking about work...:roll:

You need to have people wasting their life away for you....not you for them.

You just a tool to be used if you believe your whole life is about going to bed so you can be rested for work....but you just a sheep.....see how that works out for you....all you are is just a number.

next

This literally makes no sense but, from here, it looks you're probably on government assistance.

StarJordan
The only area where kobe was ever ahead of jordan was in getting his ass arrested....where's the mugshot

AMISTILLILL
10-03-2011, 12:20 AM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/143/9/4/Long_Cat_by_Dillonian.jpg

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 12:21 AM
What a bunch of ****king phaggets.

:roll:

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:23 AM
This literally makes no sense but, from here, it looks you're probably on government assistance.

Of course it makes no sense to you....cuz you a sheep..

and why you so fascinated by my life?....it's late...Now make sure your rested so your not tired.....don't wanna be late for work...GASP!

and even if I was on Govt. assisted...I'm eating File Mignon sippin on crooked I while all y'all are paying for it....while I laugh at you busters scared of bieng late for work... :lol

AMISTILLILL
10-03-2011, 12:26 AM

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:27 AM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2195000/AlphaWolf-2195685_460_618.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2174000/AlphaWolf-2174050_423_593.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2172000/AlphaWolf-2172764_860_800.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2195000/AlphaWolf-2195680_500_800.jpg

M.V.P
10-03-2011, 12:27 AM

3 out of 40 points. Which means if all of the rest of Kobe's points came on Jordan, that would make it 18. Best case scenario here is Kobe drops 18 on Jordan. Don't believe me? Watch the video and count it yourself. The only points Kobe scores on Jordan here come at the 3:10 mark, and is a 3 pointer from the corner. Other than that? Not a single point is on Jordan in this video. Yet somehow, people always like to site this game as the one in which "Kobe schooled MJ for 55"

There's no denying that Kobe was on fire that game. Did you watch all those 3 pointers? There's one where Tyrone Lue knows he's about to shoot it (from 3 feet behind the arc) and without dribbling Kobe just goes straight up and shoots it anyways. It was one of the more entertaining scoring performances I've ever seen.

Doesn't matter really too much if he scored them on Jordan or not. I understand the point of this thread was to dispel some myth, but at the end of the day it's still a great scoring performance. So what if Jordan wasn't the defender? I couldn't make 3 pointers like that (8-13?) if I was shooting in an empty gym.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:28 AM

THIS

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:31 AM
There's no denying that Kobe was on fire that game. Did you watch all those 3 pointers? There's one where Tyrone Lue knows he's about to shoot it (from 3 feet behind the arc) and without dribbling Kobe just goes straights up and shoots it anyways. It was one of the more entertaining scoring performances I've ever seen.

Doesn't matter really too much if he scored them on Jordan or not. I understand the point of this thread was to dispel some myth, but at the end of the day it's still a great scoring performance. So what if Jordan wasn't the defender? I couldn't make 3 pointers like that (8-13?) if I was shooting in an empty gym.

I agree.....don't know why he had to make a thread though?

He literally made a thread because he was sad people said Kobe dropped 55 points on Jordan.....

then many people became angry.....

Hilarious...

The-Legend-24

:bowdown:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
work?...:roll: .....diss poor fool talking about work...:roll: .

You just a tool to be used if you believe your whole life is about going to bed so you can be rested for work........all you are is just a number.

Did Slapped wolf master the art of the crying blowjob while in prison?

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:35 AM

:bowdown:

:roll: Stop it.....Jordan stans might gather up to tell people to go to bed so they can be rested for work....they so Mad:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2172000/AlphaWolf-2172764_860_800.jpg

AMISTILLILL
10-03-2011, 12:35 AM
I don't even care about Kobe or Jordan. I'm not a fan of either. I just like trolling nerds.
http://images.tzaam.com/full/17f.gif

M.V.P
10-03-2011, 12:36 AM
I agree.....don't know why he had to make a thread though?

He literally made a thread because he was sad people said Kobe dropped 55 points on Jordan.....

then many people became angry.....

Hilarious...
Haha. I agree and disagree with you though. The scoring performance was amazing. Safe to say that no player in today's league (unless LeBron catches serious fire) can come close to matching.

But I also have to agree with him about it not being on Jordan. Jordan didn't step up to say "I'll guard him" or "I'll cool him off" so you can say if you want that that part was on him. At the same time though those points weren't scored while Jordan was the defender. Doesn't matter who they were on though, from the looks of those shots, no defender could have done anything. Watch that play where the inbounds pass goes straight to Kobe in the corner. Kobe's got nowhere to go so he decides to shoot the 3...and it goes in. Scorers don't usually have that kind of range, usually only 3 point specialists do. That's a Peja or Ray Allen type shot.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 12:40 AM
I don't even care about Kobe or Jordan. I'm not a fan of either. I just like trolling nerds.
http://images.tzaam.com/full/17f.gif

FAIL

AMISTILLILL
10-03-2011, 12:43 AM
http://alturl.com/6mzbx

AMISTILLILL
10-03-2011, 12:44 AM

The-Legend-24
10-03-2011, 12:45 AM
lol @ longc@t, they mad. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Peace to both sides:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomB-K0zeaU

Nevaeh
10-03-2011, 12:52 AM
why

use

long

C@t

when

u

can

just

do

this?

:confusedshrug:

Borat
10-03-2011, 01:01 AM
A real competitor would have tried to guard him.

Jordan isn't a real competitor now? :roll:

AMISTILLILL
10-03-2011, 01:02 AM
why

use

long

C@t

when

u

can

just

do

this?

:confusedshrug:

Because Long Cat is awesome and that isn't.

Doctor Rivers
10-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Because Long Cat is awesome and that isn't.

someone post wide cat

Ronaldinho
10-03-2011, 11:23 AM

Jordan was too scared to guard Kobe, so.... Yes, Kobe dropped 55 on Jordan.:rockon:

Dave3
10-03-2011, 01:04 PM
There's no denying that Kobe was on fire that game. Did you watch all those 3 pointers? There's one where Tyrone Lue knows he's about to shoot it (from 3 feet behind the arc) and without dribbling Kobe just goes straight up and shoots it anyways. It was one of the more entertaining scoring performances I've ever seen.

And I didn't deny that. It was a great game nonetheless. It just wasn't on Jordan. Only reason I bring it up is because Kobe fans love to use it as evidence in any Jordan/Kobe argument...which it isn't.

Dave3
10-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Jordan was too scared to guard Kobe, so.... Yes, Kobe dropped 55 on Jordan.:rockon:
I see. Makes sense.

Doranku
10-03-2011, 03:01 PM
This n!gga had 40 points on 14-16 shooting with 5 minutes to go in the SECOND quarter. :eek: :eek: :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Boston C's
10-03-2011, 03:01 PM
lord kobe stans are a desperate bunch... they'll do anything to up kobes legacy even if it means tearing down one of the ppl who actually has a case for GOAT

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 03:42 PM
lord kobe stans are a desperate bunch... they'll do anything to up kobes legacy even if it means tearing down one of the ppl who actually has a case for GOAT

My previous post:

Pathetic.

To add on to that, Jordan has virtually lost all of athletic ability, had to bum knees, yet people are saying he was scared to guard Kobe ? Hilarious.

Like Kobe had a great game, no doubt about it, but some people here need to get their eyes checked. 0 of those 55 points were scored on Jordan and even if some points were, what is honor of scoring it on a 40 year old who is virtually a shell of himself as a defender in his prime, let alone the player he once was ? Just to refer to my Kyrie Irving example.

Also to Dave3, you can see from this angle as well, that it was Bobby Simmons, that Kobe scored on @ 3:10 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMVBHXnYiVE (go to 0:30 mark)

I also love how the 2nd half is rarely brought up since he went 1-10 the rest of the way after starting 14-19.

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 03:47 PM
This n!gga had 40 points on 14-16 shooting with 5 minutes to go in the SECOND quarter. :eek: :eek: :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Exactly, Jordan was too afraid to check him, Kobe sonned Jordan and his entire team

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 03:48 PM
LMAO at this moron^. Why would anyone care about that when he got the Lakers a 25+ point lead in thee first half by himself. Why in the world would any reasonable person bring that up or care about it? ****king pathetic hater.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Damn. Jordan was shitted on. :oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 03:57 PM
:lol
My previous post:

To add on to that, Jordan has virtually lost all of athletic ability, had to bum knees, yet people are saying he was scared to guard Kobe ? Hilarious.

Like Kobe had a great game, no doubt about it, but some people here need to get their eyes checked. 0 of those 55 points were scored on Jordan and even if some points were, what is honor of scoring it on a 40 year old who is virtually a shell of himself as a defender in his prime, let alone the player he once was ? Just to refer to my Kyrie Irving example.

Also to Dave3, you can see from this angle as well, that it was Bobby Simmons, that Kobe scored on @ 3:10 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMVBHXnYiVE (go to 0:30 mark)

I also love how the 2nd half is rarely brought up since he went 1-10 the rest of the way after starting 14-19.

to add...you don't understand...teenage Kobe was still Bustin up prime Jordan...

If Prime Jordan couldn't hold a teenage Kobe who only played 20 minutes a game...then aint No way in H3ll he stopping Prime Kobe in Gawd mode...

you would think the supposedly GOAT with a killer instinct "2nd to None":rolleyes: would try to do to something when Kobe was straight showing disrespect to the whole team....I mean Jordan just sat thier on the bench with his elbows on his knees about to cry,when Kobe was droppin 25' footers over 3 guy's.......

and MJ was still able to play..you act like he couldn't do anything...MJ could still play at 38 years old....at least go out on your sword ,....instead of on the bench shook like h3ll..:lol

OldSchoolBBall
10-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Kobe groupies showing yet again why they're the most obnoxious and ignorant posters on the net.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Jordan stans furious. Truly the scum of the Earth.

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 04:21 PM

to add...you don't understand...teenage Kobe was still Bustin up prime Jordan...

If Prime Jordan couldn't hold a teenage Kobe who only played 20 minutes a game...then aint No way in H3ll he stopping Prime Kobe in Gawd mode...

you would think the supposedly GOAT with a killer instinct "2nd to None":rolleyes: would try to do to something when Kobe was straight showing disrespect to the whole team....I mean Jordan just sat thier on the bench with his elbows on his knees about to cry,when Kobe was droppin 25' footers over 3 guy's.......

and MJ was still able to play..you act like he couldn't do anything...MJ could still play at 38 years old....at least go out on your sword ,....instead of on the bench shook like h3ll..:lol
PREACH IT BRAH

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Kobe groupies showing yet again why they're the most obnoxious and ignorant posters on the net.

Oh be quiet....

UMAD because Kobe dropped 55 points while MJ sat on the bench....

please save us all from your basketball illiterate posts....

hey don't be too mad...at least MJ made the allstar team that year...when NO ONE VOTED FOR HIM...:roll: ...remember?

next

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 04:23 PM
this was the same year Kobe swatted Jordan's shit back in his face during the allstar game I believe.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
this was the same year Kobe swatted Jordan's shit back in his face during the allstar game I believe.

Yes the same allstar game where NO One voted for MJ..not the fans or the coaches....

some how Vince Carter was forced to give up his spot by the media/endorsers...

when Jordan got his sh!t blasted by Kobe he was again shook....and was so surprised he threw up that brick :lol

The-Legend-24
10-03-2011, 04:29 PM
2nd Year Kobe dropped 30+ on his ass, imagine Peak Kobe? It would probably be around 70-80. :bowdown:

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 04:31 PM
2nd Year Kobe dropped 30+ on his ass, imagine Peak Kobe? It would probably be around 70-80. :bowdown:
Very true.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Yep. :oldlol:

Nevaeh
10-03-2011, 04:39 PM
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp268/Kcerid/michael-jordan-scottie-pippen-2011-2-15-21-20-10-new.jpg

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 04:50 PM
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp268/Kcerid/michael-jordan-scottie-pippen-2011-2-15-21-20-10-new.jpg

Kinda the same look he had on the bench helpless while Kobe was shittin on his team.:roll:

The-Legend-24
10-03-2011, 04:55 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10390871.jpg

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 04:59 PM

Nevaeh
10-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Kinda the same look he had on the bench helpless while Kobe was shittin on his team.:roll:

Well, at least you had the decency to keep it real and admit Kobe was scoring on the TEAM, and not MJ himself. How could he be "dropping 55" on MJ if he was on the bench? Again, stick with your MS Paint Thread. Your brain actually functions there. :oldlol:

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 05:00 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10390871.jpg

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 05:21 PM
LMAO at this moron^. Why would anyone care about that when he got the Lakers a 25+ point lead in thee first half by himself. Why in the world would any reasonable person bring that up or care about it? ****king pathetic hater.

Just as much as you care, Natalie Bryant, that your blind that your precious daddy never dropped 55 on Jordan. He never even dropped a single point on Jordan. Just as much as you care about something that never happened or never did happen to brag about. Why would any reasonable person say that it was on Jordan if it wasn't you Natalie ? Or do you and Gianna log on and off ?

I understand also that you were like a month old when that game happened and you are only 8 years old now. I understand your a little girl that hasn't had proper understanding of logic. That's fine.

And i don't hate Kobe at all. Never met your dad, tell him i say hi though. Tell him to come back strong next season and tell him to punch David Stern in the face or something to get this lockout over with.

juju151111
10-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Pretty much sums up the thread.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Nice. Still can't answer why. ****king moron. :oldlol:

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Just as much as you care, Natalie Bryant, that your blind that your precious daddy never dropped 55 on Jordan. He never even dropped a single point on Jordan. Just as much as you care about something that never happened or never did happen to brag about. Why would any reasonable person say that it was on Jordan if it wasn't you Natalie ? Or do you and Gianna log on and off ?

I understand also that you were like a month old when that game happened and you are only 8 years old now. I understand your a little girl that hasn't had proper understanding of logic. That's fine.

And i don't hate Kobe at all. Never met your dad, tell him i say hi though. Tell him to come back strong next season and tell him to punch David Stern in the face or something to get this lockout over with.
lol young kobe used to put up 30 point games on prime jordan like it was the easiest thing in the world, and this was in the days when Kobe played 20 minutes a game and didn't consistently put up 30 a game like he does today

Dave3
10-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Man, so off topic....

Fatal9
10-03-2011, 05:46 PM
"I remember that game, I remember it very well."

http://www.jordancards.com/images/jordan-hof.jpg

OldSchoolBBall
10-03-2011, 05:52 PM
lol young kobe used to put up 30 point games on prime jordan like it was the easiest thing in the world, and this was in the days when Kobe played 20 minutes a game and didn't consistently put up 30 a game like he does today

Uhh, no. Kobe scored 30+ points ONE time (you said "games," plural) when MJ was on the Bulls, and 34/35 year old Jordan certainly wasn't "prime" Jordan. In that game, through the first 3 quarters, Kobe scored 7-8 points with MJ guarding him and had 16 total points at the end of 3. Then he scored 17 points in the 4th against Chicago's bench scrubs with Jordan on the bench icing his knees in a Bulls blowout victory. Try again, son.

Nevaeh
10-03-2011, 05:54 PM
" When I saw Kobe rocking my Air Jordan 8s during that game, it brought a tear to my eye"

http://www.jordancards.com/images/jordan-hof.jpg

Kept Real :pimp:

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Uhh, no. Kobe scored 30+ points ONE time (you said "games," plural) when MJ was on the Bulls, and 34/35 year old Jordan certainly wasn't "prime" Jordan. In that game, through the first 3 quarters, Kobe scored 7-8 points with MJ guarding him and had 16 total points at the end of 3. Then he scored 17 points in the 4th against Chicago's bench scrubs with Jordan on the bench icing his knees in a Bulls blowout victory. Try again, son.

He just nit picked my sentence. What i meant to say is that he never scored a single point on Jordan in the game Kobe dropped 55 points.

He's trolling though, what do you expect ?

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 06:00 PM

umm..NO....Teenage Kobe wasn't even playing many minutes in earlier matchups..

when Kobe plays a full game it's over for Jordan..

anyways this has been done many times...vs each other....Kobe>MJ

Kobe:

PPG 22.8
RPG 4.4
APG 3.9
SPG 0.9
BPG 0.6
FG% .466
FT% .759
3P% .552
Turnovers 1.5
Min 29.1
Wins 5

Jordan:

PPG 24.5
RPG 4.3
APG 3.6
SPG 1.1
BPG 0.5
FG% .436
FT% .750
3P% .300
Turnovers 2.0
Min 35.4
Wins 3

Fatal9
10-03-2011, 06:03 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/jeff_pearlman/09/18/fame/Michael-Jordan.jpg

"Each shot was like a piercing dagger through my heart. When he hit 42 by half time, that....that's when I knew it was time to hang it up."

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Yeah, he was shitting on Jordan even as a rookie. :oldlol:

Fatal9
10-03-2011, 06:08 PM
http://blog.masslive.com/basketball-hall-of-fame/2009/09/large_michael-jordan-hall-of-fame-tears.jpg

"I sat on the bench in shame, tried to hide my face like this. I knew I didn't belong on the same court as him, but he didn't have to do me like that."

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 06:09 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/jeff_pearlman/09/18/fame/Michael-Jordan.jpg

"Each shot was like a piercing dagger through my heart. When he hit 42 by half time, that....that's when I knew it was time to hang it up."

OldSchoolBBall
10-03-2011, 06:16 PM

Uhh, no dullard. Dude said that young Kobe "dropped 30 point games like it was the easiest thing in the world on prime Jordan." I have shown that in fact:

1) Kobe only had ONE 30+ point game vs. MJ when he was in Chicago, not gameS as that blowhard said.

2) Jordan at 34/35 years old was nowhere near his "prime."

3) In that SINGLE 30+ point game, Kobe scored 7-8 points on MJ over 3 quarters, with the rest coming against other defenders (and the majority coming against bench scrubs in the 4th quarter with MJ resting in a Bulls blowout.

Grab a clue, son.

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 06:21 PM

when Kobe plays a full game it's over for Jordan..

anyways this has been done many times...vs each other....Kobe>MJ

Kobe:

PPG 22.8
RPG 4.4
APG 3.9
SPG 0.9
BPG 0.6
FG% .466
FT% .759
3P% .552
Turnovers 1.5
Min 29.1
Wins 5

Jordan:

PPG 24.5
RPG 4.3
APG 3.6
SPG 1.1
BPG 0.5
FG% .436
FT% .750
3P% .300
Turnovers 2.0
Min 35.4
Wins 3
LAWL Jordan 3-5 vs Kobe and needed 7 more minutes to score just 2 more points against a 17 year old:roll: And 43% shooting wtf is that come on MJ get your shit together

Dave3
10-03-2011, 06:26 PM
LAWL Jordan 3-5 vs Kobe and needed 7 more minutes to score just 2 more points against a 17 year old:roll: And 43% shooting wtf is that come on MJ get your shit together
Not that you care, but just for your records, there are 8 games between them. 3 of them were when Kobe was in his prime-ish years (23/24 years old) and when MJ was 39/40.

Kobe was never in the NBA at age 17. He was 18 years old before he played his first NBA game.

2 games were when he was 18. 2 games were when he was 19. 3 games were when he was 23/24.

So your entire post is kind of off, just thought you'd care to know.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Uhh, no dullard. Dude said that young Kobe "dropped 30 point games like it was the easiest thing in the world on prime Jordan." I have shown that in fact:

1) Kobe only had ONE 30+ point game vs. MJ when he was in Chicago, not gameS as that blowhard said.

2) Jordan at 34/35 years old was nowhere near his "prime."

3) In that SINGLE 30+ point game, Kobe scored 7-8 points on MJ over 3 quarters, with the rest coming against other defenders (and the majority coming against bench scrubs in the 4th quarter with MJ resting in a Bulls blowout.

Grab a clue, son.

one 30 pt game in limited minutes and another 25 point game in limited minutes:confusedshrug: .....Kobe was a highschool kid who watched "Come fly with me" and took it to the next level....

MJ was shook.....and when he grew up...Jordan didn't even try to guard him....he knew better:lol

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Not that you care, but just for your records, there are 8 games between them. 3 of them were when Kobe was in his prime-ish years (23/24 years old) and when MJ was 39/40.

Kobe was never in the NBA at age 17. He was 18 years old before he played his first NBA game.

2 games were when he was 18. 2 games were when he was 19. 3 games were when he was 23/24.

So your entire post is kind of off, just thought you'd care to know.

He barely turned 18 years old and you are here Mad trying argue that Kobe wasn't 17??....:roll: ...@ Jordan stans...

So Kobe played most of the games when he saw limited minutes when he was a teenager...and still blasted Jordan...:confusedshrug:

OldSchoolBBall
10-03-2011, 06:38 PM
one 30 pt game in limited minutes and another 25 point game in limited minutes:confusedshrug: .....

When was this, ****head? Kobe's next highest game while MJ was on the Bulls was 20 points:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=bryanko01&p2=jordami01

So now you and your assclown friend Nick Young have been owned twice in this thread. Fall back, son.

Dave3
10-03-2011, 06:41 PM
He barely turned 18 years old and you are here Mad trying argue that Kobe wasn't 17??....:roll: ...@ Jordan stans...

So Kobe played most of the games when he saw limited minutes when he was a teenager...and still blasted Jordan...:confusedshrug:
Oh this was just for his information. He seemed to believe Jordan played all of his games against a 17 year old Kobe (or so he said) so I thought he'd care to know that he was you know, wrong. If he doesn't it's up to him.

tpols
10-03-2011, 06:42 PM
http://blog.masslive.com/basketball-hall-of-fame/2009/09/large_michael-jordan-hall-of-fame-tears.jpg

"I sat on the bench in shame, tried to hide my face like this. I knew I didn't belong on the same court as him, but he didn't have to do me like that."

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 06:50 PM
When was this, ****head? Kobe's next highest game while MJ was on the Bulls was 20 points:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=bryanko01&p2=jordami01

So now you and your assclown friend Nick Young have been owned twice in this thread. Fall back, son.

Damn son...you need to calm down....relax, it's going to be alright.

you are Right Kobe only dropped 20 points in 26 minutes:lol
Kobe was merkin so bad the game was over ...lakers won by 25 points...

I knew 25 was in there somewhere.....20 points in 25 minutes on Jordan ..could have scored 50 easily if he started...:roll:

OldSchoolBBall
10-03-2011, 06:57 PM
I knew 25 was in there somewhere.....20 points in 25 minutes on Jordan ..

That would be true if Jordan guarded him more than a couple of possessions that game, but he didn't. Like I said, fall back son.

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 06:57 PM

Kobe was merkin so bad the game was over ...lakers won by 25 points...

I knew 25 was in there somewhere.....20 points in 25 minutes on Jordan ..could have scored 50 easily if he started...:roll:

Jacks3
10-03-2011, 06:59 PM

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-03-2011, 06:59 PM

lmao at this windbag. Kobe couldn't even crack the starting 5 during Jordan's last years as a Bull. You and your boyfriend Nickie are losing your asses in here with comments so stupid mickey mouse refuses to let you back into disney again for the Jedi academy..Darth Maul will be disappointed, child.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 07:08 PM
lmao at this windbag. Kobe couldn't even crack the starting 5 during Jordan's last years as a Bull. You and your boyfriend Nickie are losing your asses in here with comments so stupid mickey mouse refuses to let you back into disney again for the Jedi academy..Darth Maul will be disappointed, child.

When Jordan was Kobe's age he was playing on the little kids court vs Idaho st.

Meanwhile Kobe was on the big boy court was dropping 33 points on him ..

next

ukplayer4
10-03-2011, 07:12 PM
i dont understand why people are in here debating with these lunatics the kobe asylums worst are at peak delusion right now. whats the point of stating facts, they just deny them.

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 07:12 PM

next
and kobe won his first ring before jordan

next

Dave3
10-03-2011, 07:15 PM
i dont understand why people are in here debating with these lunatics the kobe asylums worst are at peak delusion right now. whats the point of stating facts, they just deny them.
I've never seen it before to this degree though. I mean, a thread showing a video of how something didn't happen, and Jacks is still in here saying ":oldlol: dropping 55 on Jordan"

I don't know if it's just me but they've never been THIS bad before.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-03-2011, 07:16 PM

next

Weak as shit. All that matters is Kobe wasn't good enough to start when Jordan was still playing for the Bulls. You appear to be a man on bad shit's medication. Diapers and all..nothing seems to work. My friend..its time to put on that blindfold..get out the matches..turn on the gas...give me a snarf yelp (from the thundercats..snarf..snarf) and light up...this might add zest to your comments for once. "and still blasted Jordan" can I laugh harder? Your proof is like that of the hummer Bill Clinton tried to "BLOW" past in the oval office during his term. Keep telling us about the stains slapped wolf...LOL

amfirst
10-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Prime Kobe would school MJ. I'm sure MJ would do the same. U can't guard superstars one on one because they have a head start facing the rim. It takes a team to stop a superstar. And get out of here with the weak hand check arguement. I can blow by a defender every time he puts his hands on me. It lets me know he is too close so I can blow by easier.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Weak as shit. All that matters is Kobe wasn't good enough to start when Jordan was still playing for the Bulls. You appear to be a man on bad shit's medication. Diapers and all..nothing seems to work. My friend..its time to put on that blindfold..get out the matches..turn on the gas...give me a snarf yelp (from the thundercats..snarf..snarf) and light up...this might add zest to your comments for once. "and still blasted Jordan" can I laugh harder? Your proof is like that of the hummer Bill Clinton tried to "BLOW" past in the oval office during his term. Keep telling us about the stains slapped wolf...LOL

even if I was medicated and in diapers blindfolded.....I still can see Kobe straight Merked MJ...

thunder...thunder....thundercats......HOOOOO!

next

ukplayer4
10-03-2011, 07:25 PM
I've never seen it before to this degree though. I mean, a thread showing a video of how something didn't happen, and Jacks is still in here saying ":oldlol: dropping 55 on Jordan"

I don't know if it's just me but they've never been THIS bad before.

really, youve never seen the 'cult of kobe' do this kind of thing before? denying all in the face of facts is the only thing they post.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 07:26 PM

Jordan Jockers are on life alert right now....

just look at em'...:roll:

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 07:27 PM
really, youve never seen the 'cult of kobe' do this kind of thing before? denying all in the face of facts is the only thing they post.

Fact...kobe was in Gawd Mode while Jordan stared from the bench like someone slapped his forehead with a ****!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-03-2011, 07:27 PM
even if I was medicated and in diapers blindfolded.....I still can see Kobe straight Merked MJ...

Good grief dude..whats on your conrflakes...powdered stem cells from whats left of your f*cking brain? You are one of the dumbest cats alive..stop posting. Its humiliating to think this board allow trolls this much freedom.

One more time...Jordan was winning Final MVP's while Kobe was struggling for minutes.

Dave3
10-03-2011, 07:30 PM
I've seen them bend truths and ignore when someone corrects them, but I've never seen them blatantly say something that was proven untrue, which was the point of the thread in the first place. Can never say I've seen it this bad no...

King24
10-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Dude had 42 points at the half. Wow. Straight shitted all over Jordan.

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Good grief dude..whats on your conrflakes...powdered stem cells from whats left of your f*cking brain? You are one of the dumbest cats alive..stop posting. Its humiliating to think this board allow trolls this much freedom.

One more time...Jordan was winning Final MVP's while Kobe was struggling for minutes.

Humiliating?...dawg ...humiliating is the Jordan police posting they Mad that Kobe dropped the duece Cinco while Jordan was helpless on the bench...

then your'e tired azz shows up talking bout thunder cats and corn flakes:confusedshrug:

sit back relax and enjoy...maybe one day you can get to my level if you apply yourself...until then, (opens pocket)

next

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Dude had 42 points at the half. Wow. Straight shitted all over Jordan.

:lol yes....i never before or since seen a straight disrespect / Nothing you can do / You are in my pocket/ trashing like that....

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Humiliating?...dawg ...humiliating is the Jordan police posting they Mad that Kobe dropped the duece Cinco while Jordan was helpless on the bench...

then your'e tired azz shows up talking bout thunder cats and corn flakes:confusedshrug:

sit back relax and enjoy...maybe one day you can get to my level if you apply yourself...until then, (opens pocket)

Alphawolf is trained in the art of Zen...Zen Bullshit's that is..if the talk don't get you..the shits will..be forewarned..he smokes herb whilst posting..a true "Peaceful Warrior"---a keyboard warrior that is. The same guy who claims Kobe was the best player on the Lakers 3-peat team. :oldlol:

"opens pocket"---what is this some sort of comedy routine? This guy is a complete moron. total and complete..he loses more and more credibility the more he posts. I am starting to wonder if he is a shill..and paid by a corp to post on insidehoops. No one can be this dumb naturally.

Dave3
10-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Alphawolf is trained in the art of Zen...Zen Bullshit's that is..if the talk don't get you..the shits will..be forewarned..he smokes herb whilst posting..a true "Peaceful Warrior"---a keyboard warrior that is. The same guy who claims Kobe was the best player on the Lakers 3-peat team. :oldlol:

"opens pocket"---what is this some sort of comedy routine? This guy is a complete moron. total and complete..he loses more and more credibility the more he posts. I am starting to wonder if he is a shill..and paid by a corp to post on insidehoops. No one can be this dumb naturally.
Why do you continue to reply to him? Are you that bored lol?

King24
10-03-2011, 07:49 PM
:lol yes....i never before or since seen a straight disrespect / Nothing you can do / You are in my pocket/ trashing like that....
Yeah, that was definitely a major whipping Bryant gave Jordan. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 07:55 PM

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is a formadable foe to AlphaWolf trolling. Why ? Because he is quiet immune to it and can dish out a lot too. Relentless he is.

Dave3
10-03-2011, 07:58 PM
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is a formadable foe to AlphaWolf trolling. Why ? Because he is quiet immune to it and can dish out a lot too. Relentless he is.
To what end? You can't teach a 3 year old calculus. You can't talk logic with Kobe trolls.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-03-2011, 07:59 PM

Its simply comedy for me..just popped in a few times to tease and poke fun. These Kobe apostles have major issues with all of this and I am not going to ever try to tell them what to do..its incredible how they ignore the points and just keep posting way to the contrary..thats why I just pop in..drop some teasing..and leave...and watch the commotion as it starts.

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 08:04 PM
To what end? You can't teach a 3 year old calculus. You can't talk logic with Kobe trolls.

Don't know, bro.

It's entertaining and quiet sad at the same time. I think that's why both side have a rise out of these types of conversations.

The only way it "ends" is if there is a massive black out and everyones computer shuts off. I guess you can say it "ends" then.

I think it's best to realize though that these dudes (or chicks... cause their affection for another man is quiet obviously must be shes) don't act this way in the real. If so, then the ones calling out people who are "u mad" are actually the ones who are quiet sad.

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Its simply comedy for me..just popped in a few times to tease and poke fun. These Kobe apostles have major issues with all of this and I am not going to ever try to tell them what to do..its incredible how they ignore the points and just keep posting way to the contrary..thats why I just pop in..drop some teasing..and leave...and watch the commotion as it starts.

+1.

Right on. I think it's hilarious that they skew facts and they start calling you names and things like a "hater" or "u mad". It's too funny.

But oh well, whatever makes them sleep at night.

hammer2010
10-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Lol to the post after me. Muhahahahahaha

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Don't know, bro.

It's entertaining and quiet sad at the same time. I think that's why both side have a rise out of these types of conversations.

The only way it "ends" is if there is a massive black out and everyones computer shuts off. I guess you can say it "ends" then.

I think it's best to realize though that these dudes (or chicks... cause their affection for another man is quiet obviously must be shes) don't act this way in the real. If so, then the ones calling out people who are "u mad" are actually the ones who are quiet sad.

Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.

Indeed.

We know what's up with the facts and reality. Yet, were the ones who are "mad".

Best way to look at these insane "stanelys/he she's" is to be amused by it.

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 08:16 PM
+1.

Right on. I think it's hilarious that they skew facts and they start calling you names and things like a "hater" or "u mad". It's too funny.

But oh well, whatever makes them sleep at night.
what's funny is 17 year old Kobe using MJ's own moves against him and dropping 30 in his face

what's funny is Kobe dropping 55 on "the GOAT" as he sits crying on the bench (Oh yes MJ retired later that season. Coincidence? I think not)

What's funny is all of these Kobe deniers out there refusing to acknowledge the greatness infront of them. They are blatantly ignoring reality like those iranians who pretend the holocaust didnt exist

RRR3
10-03-2011, 08:19 PM
what's funny is 17 year old Kobe using MJ's own moves against him and dropping 30 in his face

what's funny is Kobe dropping 55 on "the GOAT" as he sits crying on the bench (Oh yes MJ retired later that season. Coincidence? I think not)

What's funny is all of these Kobe deniers out there refusing to acknowledge the greatness infront of them. They are blatantly ignoring reality like those iranians who pretend the holocaust didnt exist
Don't you ****ing ever dare compare something so trivial to the holocaust ever again you ****ing ******. And yes, I'm very, very mad. ****ing ****.

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 08:22 PM

Nice, I would expect this type of an answer from an 8 year old, who also brought up something completely off topic, which is a more serious matter than a basketball discussion.

How much more sad and patheic can you get ?

Anyways, i'm a let RRR3 destroy you.

Heavincent
10-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Don't you ****ing ever dare compare something so trivial to the holocaust ever again you ****ing ******. And yes, I'm very, very mad. ****ing ****.

And Captain Butthurt is in full form today :oldlol:

RRR3
10-03-2011, 08:29 PM
And Captain Butthurt is in full form today :oldlol:
I'm not butthurt, you ****ing ******, I'm Jewish and that is a very serious matter to me. Get the **** out of here you shithead.

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Hey kuniva_dAMiGhTy, these guys are this dense, sad and moronic, huh ?

No wonder they get smacked around in the real, this Nick Young clown just compared the games of Kobe vs Jordan to the freaking holocaust.

How low can these insane, Kobe humping neanderthals get ?

Pathetic.

Heavincent
10-03-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm not butthurt, you ****ing ******, I'm Jewish and that is a very serious matter to me. Get the **** out of here you shithead.

Roger that Captain. Captain Butthurt that is.

This is great. By all means, continue. This is pretty funny.

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 08:34 PM
lol you're an idiot. I'm not comparing kobe to the holocaust you idiot, I'm comparing Kobe deniers to holocaust deniers in their ignorance:hammerhead:

I'm jewish too you retard, learn to read I'm comparing people who deny kobe's greatness to the idiots who deny the holocaust ever happened. Yes they exist.

Stop being butthurt it makes us look bad.

RRR3
10-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Roger that Captain. Captain Butthurt that is.

This is great. By all means, continue. This is pretty funny.
It's not funny at all. You're a pathetic waste of bandwidth.

Heavincent
10-03-2011, 08:37 PM

Maybe to you it's not. To me it is.

I must say, this might be Captain Butthurt's finest performance to date. Impressive.

RRR3
10-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Maybe to you it's not. To me it is.

I must say, this might be Captain Butthurt's finest performance to date. Impressive.
Whatever, Glenn beck.

Heavincent
10-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Whatever, Glenn beck.

Ouch, pretty weak. It seems like the Captain is slipping in the fourth quarter. Sound familiar?

Nick Young
10-03-2011, 08:49 PM
my advice to you-stop acting like a butthurt little PC whiner at the slightest sight of the word "holocaust"

Boston C's
10-03-2011, 08:58 PM
the kobe legion is so sensitive...

The-Legend-24
10-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Kobe kicked his old ass out the league with those 55 points. :lol He was shook as hell when he saw kobe with almost 50 points at halftime. :roll:

:applause:

ballup
10-03-2011, 09:08 PM
OP, it's common sense that any logic that goes against Kobe's greatness doesn't exist to Kobe stans.

It's good to know that at least someone is willing to look up something instead of blurting out repeatedly incorrect one liners.

Nevaeh
10-03-2011, 09:30 PM
OP, it's common sense that any logic that goes against Kobe's greatness doesn't exist to Kobe stans.

It's good to know that at least someone is willing to look up something instead of blurting out repeatedly incorrect one liners.

Yeah, in the world of the sane, we like to call those "Lies". :oldlol:

Dave3
10-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah, in the world of the sane, we like to call those "Lies". :oldlol:
Yet they're what pass as ISH conversation.

"u mad?"

"dropped 40 in his ***"

"u a *******"

Ridiculous intellectual regression people undergo once they're hidden behind the anonymity of the internet. It's as if 75% of the population is always actively suppressing their inner idiot.

oh the horror
10-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Hmmm...I remember this game...and it seems to me, that a few people here are flat out making up "facts" of the game regarding Kobe.

Im 30 years old, so I was a bit more coherent of what went down, instead of your run of the mill member here, that was what....12 when this game happened?

Dave3
10-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Hmmm...I remember this game...and it seems to me, that a few people here are flat out making up "facts" of the game regarding Kobe.

Im 30 years old, so I was a bit more coherent of what went down, instead of your run of the mill member here, that was what....12 when this game happened?
Share your thoughts lol. What's been said that's false in this thread (other than the obvious).

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Funniest part was..Stu Lantz sayings - " Doug..you better call a Timeout.....Call a Timeout Doug!!!"...

"Kobe don't to it to him like that (talking about merking Jordan)....Kobe don't send MJ outta the building like this....no one deserves going out like this":roll: :roll:

then the camera cuts to MJ on the bench and he's sitting their chewing his gum with a look of shookness.....

Kobe with an absolute R@peing....:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: ...

"Dont send him out like this":roll:

RRR3
10-03-2011, 10:27 PM

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 10:28 PM

Why you agitated my little padawan??....Kobe was the best allaround player on the 00 - 02' 3 peat....Phil Jackson and Shaq have echoed this..as did the largest sports media outlet in the nation.

now let me get back to my herb....

next

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 10:29 PM
(saved)

RRR3
10-03-2011, 10:37 PM
(saved)
LOL this fool going to jack of to that pic. You're ****ing in love with Kobe :roll:

Heavincent
10-03-2011, 10:48 PM
All bickering aside, nobody can deny how dominant that performance was. In the second quarter, Kobe was draining contested threes like they were easy layups :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 10:50 PM
LOL this fool going to jack of to that pic. You're ****ing in love with Kobe :roll:

:facepalm my GOD...these children..

2EZ

next

RRR3
10-03-2011, 10:50 PM
All bickering aside, nobody can deny how dominant that performance was. In the second quarter, Kobe was draining contested threes like they were easy layups :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
No one's denying it. Kobe's had lots of games like this.

kaiiu
10-03-2011, 10:51 PM
55 flames on this ***** head doe. Kobe made that ***** bald like MJ on the pepsi commercial.

RRR3
10-03-2011, 10:51 PM
:facepalm my GOD...these children..

2EZ

next
:roll: :roll: :roll: OmegaMutt is mad!

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 10:53 PM

What was crazy was at one point Jordan was stuck on Kobe .......and Byron Russell was checking Devean George....but MJ yelled "switch" and pushed Russell in the Back (to go guard Kobe at the 3pt line)...Kobe then Launched a long range bomb straight in Russ's grill and splash!!.....

:roll: MJ was again pushing off on Russell......he wanted nothing to do with Kobe...

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 10:55 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: OmegaMutt is mad!
Naw....man....you taking time to do that picture..I respect you for that...

it's like when mortal men paint pictures of Jesus...

:pimp:

next

RRR3
10-03-2011, 10:56 PM
What was crazy was at one point Jordan was stuck on Kobe and Byron Russell was checking Devean George....but MJ yelled "switch" and pushed Russell in the Back (to go guard Kobe at the 3pt line)...Kobe then Launched a long range bomb straight in Russ's grill and splash!!.....

:roll: MJ was again pushing off on Russell......he wanted nothing to do with Kobe...
To be honest, MJ had a big ego and probably didn't guard Kobe because he knew Kobe had the hot hand and it's not like MJ, being old and beat up, could have stopped him. Just my two cents. Prime MJ would own Kobe though.

AMISTILLILL
10-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Day 2 of this no life clown arguing a non-point on a message board.

"Next".

Leviathon1121
10-03-2011, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm2XO28YRYU

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 10:59 PM
To be honest, MJ had a big ego and probably didn't guard Kobe because he knew Kobe had the hot hand and it's not like MJ, being old and beat up, could have stopped him. Just my two cents. Prime MJ would own Kobe though.

nope History already proved that prime MJ couldn't even hold a teenage Kobe...

that's History...not your make believe land.

History shown...teenage Kobe droppin 30 easily on MJ and Pip....prime Kobe 42 in one half......

MJ would have been R@ped..... just another victim in the long line Snake Bit Busters..

RRR3
10-03-2011, 11:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm2XO28YRYU
:roll: :roll: :roll: :applause: :applause:

RRR3
10-03-2011, 11:01 PM
nope History already proved that prime MJ couldn't even hold a teenage Kobe...

that's History...not your make believe land.

History shown...teenage Kobe droppin 30 easily on MJ and Pip....prime Kobe 42 in one half......

MJ would have been R@ped..... just another victim in the long line Snake Bit Busters..
Funny how Kobe has never been able to score a lot on LeBron, eh?

TrueAristotle
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac2vwL2zAUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7e4a9EFDjg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmrJi1Q06c&feature=related

kaiiu
10-03-2011, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac2vwL2zAUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7e4a9EFDjg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmrJi1Q06c&feature=related
lol. That rainbow fadeaway was to nasty doe

AlphaWolf24
10-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Day 2 of this no life clown arguing a non-point on a message board.

"Next".

nope..been talkin hoops since 06'...

and you still reading and posting...

thanks for your time (throws 2 nickels on the floor)....pick dat Sh1t up..

next

Heavincent
10-03-2011, 11:09 PM

Almost as funny as how Kobe has...

5 championships.