PDA

View Full Version : Did Deron Williams just hold Europe's best point guard to 0 points and put 22 on him?

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Discuss the ultimate battle about to take place later today between 20% shooting American basketball product scrub Deron Williams and 3ppg 20% shooting playmaking genius Vassilis Spanoulis.

Their two teams meet up today in a battle between Europe's two best pointguards. Whoever comes out on top will have proven themselves to be the best PG in Europe.

What do you think will happen

BankShot
10-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Discuss the ultimate battle about to take place later today between 20% shooting American basketball product scrub Deron Williams and 3ppg 20% shooting playmaking genius Vassilis Spanoulis.

Their two teams meet up today in a battle between Europe's two best pointguards. Whoever comes out on top will have proven themselves to be the best PG in Europe.

What do you think will happen

Its a only a "friendly game" so depending on who "outplays" who, the results might not matter.

madmax
10-06-2011, 01:41 PM
it's just a friendlie, so Spanoulis like any other sensible euro will be resting and holding back on the court...

Grinder
10-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Deron had 22
Spanoulis had 0

:lol

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Deron had 22
Spanoulis had 0

Locked up V-Span and then shitted on him on the other end.

It's official.

Deron Williams is the best point guard in Europe

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Did Deron Williams just lock down the best European scoring PG of his generation Vassilis Spanoulis and hold him to 0 (that's right ZERO) points?

And then on the other end of the floor did Deron just light V-Span up for 22?

I mean I knew Deron would be dominant in Europe but I didn't know he would play like an unstoppable God:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I never knew the great Spanoulis could be shut down until I saw it with my own eyes.

It was like watching a 12 year old souvlaki eating fat kid trying to take on prime Kobe:roll:

Jameerthefear
10-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Where's Euroleague now :lol :rockon:

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Deron had 22
Spanoulis had 0

It was a friendly game. Olympiacos used it solely as a practice session. Damn, you really are the biggest troll in this forum.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:18 PM

It's official.

Olympiacos was playing their third string point guard in the game.

A guy named Vaggelis Mantzaris was who played Williams.

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 05:19 PM
It was a friendly game idiot. Olympiacos used it solely as a practice session. Damn, you really are the biggest troll in this forum.
Deron used it as practice too, hardly tried, and still held a top 3 best player in Europe to 0 points and put up 22 on him like it was nothing.

Imagine if Deron actually tried:roll:

Rnbizzle
10-06-2011, 05:20 PM
inb4 friendly game

Grinder
10-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Olympiacos was playing third string in the game idiot.

A guy named Vaggelis Mantzaris was who played Williams you tool.

No they weren't, Kyle Hines and Gecevicius were their leading scorers...both starters. :roll:

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:23 PM
No they weren't, Kyle Hines and Gecevicius were their leading scorers...both starters. :roll:

Vaggelis Mantzaris (3rd string Olympiacos point guard) played point guard and guarded Williams. Spanoulis played like 5 minutes in the game at 2 guard, then did not play the rest of the game.

Why the hell do you troll this forum like this? Do you have no shame at all?

Grinder
10-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Vaggelis Mantzaris played point guard and guarded Williams idiot. Spanoulis played like 3 minutes in the game at 2 guard then did not play the rest of the game.

Stop acting like you watched the game, it's not available in Mountain Home, Arkansas.

http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfiles4745.jpg

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Vaggelis Mantzaris played point guard and guarded Williams idiot. Spanoulis played like 3 minutes in the game at 2 guard then did not play the rest of the game.

What's Arkansas like at this time of year?

Also why was Spanoulis coach afraid to play him any minutes against Deron, is it because he knew Deron would son him harder and destroy his confidence even more?

madmax
10-06-2011, 05:26 PM
too bad Spanoulis played like 3 minutes in da game...not like he's their best player anyway:lol

Rooster
10-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Same old VSpan. Can't play a lick on defense, can't display his so called skills against the best. Even if he got some more minutes he still will get burned. Could be worse if it is NBA but we already know he can't play in the NBA.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:43 PM
I have Ginder now. I now have proof of him purposely lying, making things up, and trolling the forum, and then making up lies about me when I called him on it.

Thanks Grinder. I GOT YOU NOW.

The evidence will be sent to Jeff. Goodbye.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:43 PM

Just making sure before he tries to change it.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:44 PM

It's official.

getting these lies and trolls on record for Jeff too.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Did Deron Williams just lock down the best European scoring PG of his generation Vassilis Spanoulis and hold him to 0 (that's right ZERO) points?

I mean I knew Deron would be dominant in Europe but I didn't know he would play like an unstoppable God:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I never knew the great Spanoulis could be shut down until I saw it with my own eyes.

It was like watching a 12 year old souvlaki eating fat kid trying to take on prime Kobe:roll:

Jeff has to see for himself the level of lies and trolling you guys do here on purpose. he does not seem to believe it no matter how much he is told. He will now though. Because now you are caught.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Deron used it as practice too, hardly tried, and still held a top 3 best player in Europe to 0 points and put up 22 on him like it was nothing.

Imagine if Deron actually tried:roll:

Keep digging your grave. I have got proof now that you are lying and trolling on purpose.

Nick Young
10-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Jeff has to see for himself the level of lies and trolling you guys do here on purpose. he does not seem to believe it no matter how much he is told. He will now though. Because now you are caught.
Did Deron Williams put up 22 points against Spanoulis' team?

Did Spanoulis score 0 points against Deron's team?

If you answer NO to either of these questions, then it is YOU who is the massive troll.

Answer the questions, sport.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Same old VSpan. Can't play a lick on defense, can't display his so called skills against the best. Even if he got some more minutes he still will get burned. Could be worse if it is NBA but we already know he can't play in the NBA.

You had to jump in too? Dumb mistake. Now I have proof of you lying also.

Kato
10-06-2011, 05:49 PM

If you answer NO to either of these questions, then it is YOU who is the massive troll.

you do realize span only played a couple of minutes right? or are you just trolling on purpose?

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 05:51 PM

I now have PROOF of both you and Grinder lying, making things up, and trolling, and then false accusing me of lying. It will be sent to Jeff and then you can explain it to him. I am sick of this nonsense. You guys need to grow up.

Rnbizzle
10-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Euroleague, if everyone who stated an incorrect fact on this board would be banned.. it'd have been empty by now.

Kato
10-06-2011, 05:55 PM
I now have PROOF of both you and Grinder lying, making things up, and trolling, and then false accusing me of lying. It will be sent to Jeff and then you can explain it to him. I am sick of this nonsense. You guys need to grow up.

you not seriously gonna report anyone? Everyone would be banned

chazzy
10-06-2011, 05:58 PM
As if Jeff cares about what you think Lakas. Who do you think gave you that accurate title beneath your name? And I like how this game doesn't matter because it was a friendly game, but that Laker friendly game last year meant everything to you.

MasterDurant24
10-06-2011, 06:33 PM
I have Ginder now. I now have proof of him purposely lying, making things up, and trolling the forum, and then making up lies about me when I called him on it.

Thanks Grinder. I GOT YOU NOW.

:roll:

Such a little crybaby :oldlol:

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 06:39 PM
1. This was a friendly practice scrimmage.

2. More importantly, proof of the lies and trolling by Grinder and Nick Young. Proof I was telling the truth, and that Grinder continued to lie and troll, even when he was called out on it:

http://www.redplanet.gr/basket/nikhse-me-triada-fwtia.1400340.html

Very good Marko Keselj (10p) in the first half of the game, Mantzaris excellent job on Williams.

The game

Olympiacos had a starting five of Vangelis Mantzaris, Vassilis Spanoulis, Marko Keselj, Pero Antic and Lazaros Papadopoulos. The young guard [Mantzaris] played at point guard. Red-Bill [Spanoulis] played at the 2. Regarding the roster, Ivkovic left out Matt Howard. Knocked out of the game with injuries were Michalis Pelekanos and Kalin Lucas, who had already returned to Athens.

With the starters Keselj

At the start of the game, Vangelis Mantzaris was not afraid of Deron Williams and the Greek guard played excellent defense on the American guard. Georgios Printezis made the score 6-11 for Olympiacos in the fifth minute of the game. Then the Reds suffered an injury, as Pero Antic got a cut near his eye. Vassilis Spanoulis was charged with three early fouls, so Ivkovic benched him for the remainder. Marko Keselj led the Greek team in the first quarter, which found Piraeus leading by a score of 19-21. The Serbian forward scored 10 points on 2/3 three-pointers. Dusan Ivkovic was upset with the physicality of the game, and received a technical foul for complaining.

The Legend took and kept the lead

In the second quarter, Olympiacos took advantage on offense with Kyle Hines and Martynas Gecevicius. The Reds continued to hold the lead (27-30) at the 13th minute. Kostas Papanikolaou's score and foul made it 33-41. Then Deron Williams took control of the Turkish team by scoring 4 consecutive points to cut Besiktas' deficit to (37-42). At the end of the first half, The Reds led by eight points (41-49).

Kato
10-06-2011, 06:50 PM
lol euroleague you are wasting your time. This site is full of boxscore watchers. No one looks at circumstances.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Euroleague, if everyone who stated an incorrect fact on this board would be banned.. it'd have been empty by now.

That's not what pisses me off. Grinder does this all the time. he makes up pure lies. He makes it up about international basketball, knowing most Americans here won't know he is lying........

Then if you say something about how what he said is not true, he attacks you, taunts you, calls you a liar, says you are trolling. He gets the other forum members to believe you are a liar and troll for merely saying the truth.

Then on top of this...........he constantly sends complaints and abuse reports about me to Jeff trying to get me banned, merely because I told the truth or said he was lying.

And several times I have taken bans because of this and honestly, Jeff seems to really think I am a liar and troll and Grinder is some kind of saint or something.

Even when other members here like madmax and jon_konkac have both said Grinder is a liar and a troll, this still goes on. False accusations that I have a billion user names and troll accounts, that I have hacked all kinds of websites and on and on.

It's seriously crazy and insane. That's what pisses me off. I just wanted people here to finally get that Grinder is just a lying idiot and a troll and that i am just always being smeared here by him. He turned this forum against me.

Heavincent
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
That's not what pisses me off. Grinder does this all the time. he makes up pure lies. He makes it up about international basketball, knowing most Americans here won't know he is lying........

Then if you say something about how what he said is not true, he attacks you, taunts you, calls you a liar, says you are trolling. He gets the other forum members to believe you are a liar and troll for merely saying the truth.

Then on top of this...........he constantly sends complaints and abuse reports about me to Jeff trying to get me banned, merely because I told the truth or said he was lying.

And several times I have taken bans because of this and honestly, Jeff seems to really think I am a liar and troll and Grinder is some kind of saint or something.

Even when other members here like madmax and jon_konkac have both said Grinder is a liar and a troll, this still goes on. False accusations that I have a billion user names and troll accounts, that I have hacked all kinds of websites and on and on.

It's seriously crazy and insane. That's what pisses me off. I just wanted people here to finally get that Grinder is just a lying idiot and a troll and that i am just always being smeared here by him. He turned this forum against me.

Roger that General Butthurt.

So really, how is Arkansas these days?

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 07:15 PM
As if Jeff cares about what you think Lakas. Who do you think gave you that accurate title beneath your name? And I like how this game doesn't matter because it was a friendly game, but that Laker friendly game last year meant everything to you.

here we go with the trolling me for no reason.

1. The Lakers - Barca game was not a friendly game. It was a tournament game that both teams openly stated they tried to win and wanted to win. the Lakers starters were in to the end of the game.

They were not playing a third string point guard all game.

2. Unlike that game, this was an actual friendly game.

3. Notice, in the first page, I said the game did not matter before it happened?

4. Jeff thinks I am a troll because of the endless lies Grinder has spread on the board about me.

You know the difference between Nick Young and Grinder? People think Nick Young is a troll. They think Grinder is "one of the best posters on ISH". Actually, Grinder is a much worse troll than Nick Young.

Nick Young does not falsely accuse other people of lying for no reason. Nick isn't a jerk.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Roger that General Butthurt.

I have a reason to be butt hurt. I keep getting banned because of this crap.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Stop acting like you watched the game.

More evidence in case it gets changed.

Applause
Deron had 22
Spanoulis had 0

:applause: :applause: :applause:

madmax
Nick Young trolls for fun and he is generally entertaining harmless fella:cheers:
Grinder is a bitter, manipulative tool, who has no clue about euro ball yet pretends that he does - that's really the main difference between the two

Heavincent
10-06-2011, 07:20 PM
I have a reason to be butt hurt. I keep getting banned because of this crap.

Hopefully you get banned again.

Come on Jeff, do it.

Euroleague

You didn't watch the game man.

RRR3
Hopefully you get banned again.

Come on Jeff, do it.
NOOOOO! You can't ban him! It's so much fun to read these threads!:lol

donsanchez306
10-06-2011, 07:21 PM
here we go with the trolling me for no reason.

1. The Lakers - Barca game was not a friendly game. It was a tournament game that both teams openly stated they tried to win and wanted to win. the Lakers starters were in to the end of the game.

They were not playing a third string point guard all game.

2. Unlike that game, this was an actual friendly game.

3. Notice, in the first page, I said the game did not matter before it happened?

4. Jeff thinks I am a troll because of the endless lies Grinder has spread on the board about me.

You know the difference between Nick Young and Grinder? People think Nick Young is a troll. They think Grinder is "one of the best posters on ISH". Actually, Grinder is a much worse troll than Nick Young.

Nick Young does not falsely accuse other people of lying for no reason. Nick isn't a jerk.
:lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oldlol:

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!!!!

(man its a message board let it go brah, im sure jeff is just laughing to his associates like look at this .......wait wait hol on let me put on my serious account voice type HEY YOU GUYYSSSS....stop it. logs back on to troll account of his own "watch me rile them up again" ......temp bans himself...."justice has been served".....logs on to troll account post new thread "KOBE SAYS HES BETTER THAN MJ EVER WAS")
:applause: = all you ish.

Euroleague
10-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Nick Young trolls for fun and he is generally entertaining harmless fella:cheers:
Grinder is a bitter, manipulative tool, who has no clue about euro ball yet pretends that he does - that's really the main difference between the two

Exactly. Nick is just being a smart ass and is harmless.

Grinder on the other hand is an unbelievable cancer on this forum. I don't think most members here have any idea how much bull shit he has caused here.

Rooster
10-06-2011, 07:48 PM
After a tough battle with fellow Americans, DWill is finally feasting with those soft Euros especially that sissy VSpan. It could have been worse if they put VSpan on him but VSpan got Van Gundied for his own good. NBA scrubs like Vujacic Ammo and Quinn are alive and well in Euro. Maybe Farmar and Lawson can join the fun. AK 47 and Rudy will be star again. Sonny Weems who?

oh the horror
10-06-2011, 09:49 PM
It was a friendly game. Olympiacos used it solely as a practice session. Damn, you really are the biggest troll in this forum.

And yet, you were the first on this board, gloating, when a euro team beat the Lakers in a friendly game.

So the logic works one way, but is shut off when it comes to another point?

Heavincent
10-06-2011, 09:54 PM
NOOOOO! You can't ban him! It's so much fun to read these threads!:lol

Not permanently. Just for a week so he'll come back even more butthurt when the ban is lifted.

You should promote me to be a mod Jeff. I'd do great things for this board. And no, I wouldn't ban good folks like Pauk. I'd just ban the poor man trolls like gengiskhan.

BankShot
10-06-2011, 10:46 PM

You tattled to Jeff about some needling and trolling?? :roll:

L8kersfan222
10-06-2011, 11:25 PM
I never seen Euroleague defeated so handily, and his composure is shook.

kentatm
10-07-2011, 12:52 AM

:oldlol:

you are such a punk ass.

had this gone the other way around you would be flipping your shit writing post upon post about how Deron is crap, American players suck, and Euro players are the best in the world.

G-train
10-07-2011, 01:05 AM

you are such a punk ass.

had this gone the other way around you would be flipping your shit writing post upon post about how Deron is crap, American players suck, and Euro players are the best in the world.

actually yesterday he talked about this prior to the game, how it was a friendly and if V-span scored 20 and Deron 0 it would mean jack.
and he is actually right about the events of the game in this thread.

to the non-brainwashed yank, euroleague is far more bearable than the real trolls in here.

Euroleague
10-07-2011, 02:15 AM
And yet, you were the first on this board, gloating, when a euro team beat the Lakers in a friendly game.

So the logic works one way, but is shut off when it comes to another point?

The Lakers did not play a friendly game against Barca genius. They played their starters in the 4th quarter. Kobe was in till the end of the game trying to win it.

That's not a friendly game and anyone claiming it is - is an undeniable tool.

There is a difference between a game where both teams play to win (Barca - Lakers) and where both teams are practicing plays and trying out different rotations - friendly like Olympiacos - Besiktas. If you can't grasp this, then you must not understand anything about sports.

Euroleague
10-07-2011, 02:16 AM

you are such a punk ass.

I said before the game that if Spanoulis scored 20 and Deron 0 it would be totally meaningless and would matter nothing.

kentatm
10-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Back to ignore.

You have repeatedly said I was on your ignore list since you were using your Lakas account and yet you always respond.

Stop lying about putting people on ignore.

actually yesterday he talked about this prior to the game, how it was a friendly and if V-span scored 20 and Deron 0 it would mean jack.
and he is actually right about the events of the game in this thread.

to the non-brainwashed yank, euroleague is far more bearable than the real trolls in here.

He did ehh?

I'll chalk that up to a preemptive strike to protect his golden boy if it looked bad.

Sorry, but a guy that constantly makes up news without links, changes the subject whenever he is proven to be wrong, and resorts to calling everyone a racist and a bigot for disagreeing with him is not more bearable than some of the kiddie trolls we have here.

Euroleague
10-07-2011, 02:21 AM
You have repeatedly said I was on your ignore list since you were using your Lakas account and yet you always respond.

Stop lying about putting people on ignore.

Why are you trolling this thread? You can't resist can you?

kentatm
10-07-2011, 02:24 AM
Why are you trolling this thread? You can't resist can you?

calling out your constant BS is trolling?

ok, then I'm trolling.

:banana:

Euroleague
10-07-2011, 02:28 AM
calling out your constant BS is trolling?

ok, then I'm trolling.

:banana:

Come on man.

Miserio
10-07-2011, 02:58 AM
Come on man.
Do you really think that V-Span is a better player than Deron Williams? Just curious. Or is it just your way to give back all the ignorance and arrogance american people have had towards the Euroleague?

Cermet
10-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Why the hell do all the american bums think Spanulis is the best european PG ?

alenleomessi
10-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Euroleague gangbanged

lilojmayo
10-07-2011, 03:51 AM

He is one of the few Euorleague PGs i actually know. And i feel my euroleague knowledge sort of represents most basketball fans of america. Only know the big names, and a few teams and not much else.

Qwertyazerty
10-07-2011, 09:38 AM
People were seriously expecting 20 points in less than 5 minutes playing time during friendly game for Spanoulis? Wow, your expectations on that guy are awesome you must be a fan of him. I think D Williams has justified his salary with this game alone. No matter he was knocked out of Eurocup with (20% FG) against a poor team from my country

niko
10-07-2011, 09:40 AM
The Lakers lost in a practice game, which you used to annoucne Euroleague was now as good as the NBA. So try again...

And let's not forget Deron has a hurt wrist and a fat ass.

Rooster
10-07-2011, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=Qwertyazerty]People were seriously expecting 20 points in less than 5 minutes playing time during friendly game for Spanoulis? Wow, your expectations on that guy are awesome you must be a fan of him. I think D Williams has justified his salary with this game alone. No matter he was knocked out of Eurocup with (20% FG) against a poor team from my country

xcesswee
10-07-2011, 11:23 AM

No one does. They just say it to mess with Euroleague.

boozehound
10-07-2011, 11:55 AM
No one does. They just say it to mess with Euroleague.
It is rather funny to see other euro fans get pissed about this shit, when it is all clearly a response to the idiot poster Euroleague.

Euroleague
10-08-2011, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=Qwertyazerty]People were seriously expecting 20 points in less than 5 minutes playing time during friendly game for Spanoulis? Wow, your expectations on that guy are awesome you must be a fan of him. I think D Williams has justified his salary with this game alone. No matter he was knocked out of Eurocup with (20% FG) against a poor team from my country

Euroleague
10-08-2011, 12:45 AM
The Lakers lost in a practice game, which you used to annoucne Euroleague was now as good as the NBA. So try again...

And let's not forget Deron has a hurt wrist and a fat ass.

The Lakers lost in a game they tried to win and played their starters in the 4th quarter and all the way to the end of the game. Jackson was yelling and cussing his players after the game because they lost.

Williams is "fat and out of shape" and can't compete with a second tier European club, yet he is "an NBA superstar". Not exactly the most brilliant argument on your part.

You see, this is why you are just a troll. Posts like this.

Euroleague
10-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Its all friendly games for DWill.

He played a couple of games against a team full of Americans, he struggled.

But once he match up against those soft Euros, he dominates even though he's out of shape.

Why didn't that "team of Americans" as you call it, qualify for Euroleague? Why don't those Americans have a Euroleague contract?

Since when does Olympiacos not have American players on its roster?

Troll much?

Why is an "NBA superstar" so out of shape and so easily outplayed by Americans that "played some college ball"?

You should work for the NBA as a marketing director. I can see the ads now......."The NBA, where superstars like Deron Williams, can almost hang with some guys that played college ball"......

spillo88
10-08-2011, 12:56 AM
i don't post here much but this euroleague person is a bit of a twit

Rooster
10-08-2011, 01:08 AM
The Lakers lost in a game they tried to win and played their starters in the 4th quarter and all the way to the end of the game. Jackson was yelling and cussing his players after the game because they lost.

Williams is "fat and out of shape" and can't compete with a second tier European club, yet he is "an NBA superstar". Not exactly the most brilliant argument on your part.

You see, this is why you are just a troll. Posts like this.

Lakers never run their triangle against those scrubs. Gasol asked for a favor to Phil to let Barca win so they can feel good about themselves. LMAO. Pete Mickael FTW.

Rooster
10-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Why didn't that "team of Americans" as you call it, qualify for Euroleague? Why don't those Americans have a Euroleague contract?

Since when does Olympiacos not have American players on its roster?

Troll much?

Why is an "NBA superstar" so out of shape and so easily outplayed by Americans that "played some college ball"?

You should work for the NBA as a marketing director. I can see the ads now......."The NBA, where superstars like Deron Williams, can almost hang with some guys that played college ball"......

Do you think a group of Americans wanted to go to Europe so they can play in Euroleague? The only way they are in Europe because they are not in the NBA. Look at Jeremy Pargo, now that NBA are interested on him, he is farting on Euroleague who wants him back. Mike Batiste FTW?

Droid101
10-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Just admit that you are racist.
I'm white. European basketball, especially Greece, sucks compared to the NBA.

Am I still racist? I think everyone knows who is racist here.

Fiasco
10-08-2011, 01:30 AM
This has to be my favourite thread in a long time.