PDA

View Full Version : My boy just committed a robbery on this hot girl i was doing work on @ party

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 05:50 AM
I'm kinda mad, which is surprises even me. I can't ever recall being this upset over a girl i just met. *** you ish, let me vent frustration out.

Ok, so one of my friends had a birthday party just now. ( I live 2 houses away btw) I get there, like always I scout out which are the hot girls. I am in no rush for this step it takes awhile. But luckily right away I notice this blonde girl right standing by the door when i entered the party. caught my eye. Like really caught my eye. After scouting the rest of the girls, it became clear this girl was THE BADDEST at the party.

Description: She was wearing a hella tight short skirted dress, Her a$$ was phat, so phat, about 5'8. her hair was to the right side, so you could see her tattoo on the back of her neck.

Right when i walked past her the first time, i could have sworn she gave me " the look". You what I am talking about fellas. But I wasn't sure if it was just imagining things.
So an hour passes by, I sense it is time to make a move on this broad. I don't remember how our conversation started, but i asked basic questions. vice versa. she said she was 19, etc etc. But everything was done so seductively, she was hella close to me, and kept like feeling my chest, my stomach. damn she was so seductive with it.

I remember her saying something like " im not that type of girl" she kept repeating that phrase. She said something along the lines of " I saw you, you are so tall, i love your hair, is that braids?, you look like Wacka." I look nothing like him, but right when she said that, i knew she was mine.

She said she parties every day ( my type of girl). I told her that my boy, ISH poster " daboyecho" ( obviously i used his real name) throws crazy legit parties at his house. She asked if she could come with next time he throws one. I said, "for sure. Let me get your number so I can hit you up". ( fellas that's how you get a girls number for those who struggle at it).

Anyway, after that things go down hill due to my boy, literally interrupts our conversation Then when the DJ actually played a good dance song, my boy literally grabs her away from ya me. Literally. I was shocked. But I am not the one that will ever fight over a girl. So I just let him have her. Mistake, she's getting crazier with it, more drunk. They start making out ( should have been me). He takes her back to his house ( should have been me). They are probably having sex right now ( should have been me). And I am left here typing on ISH.

I lost the battle, not the war. I'll hit her up in the afternoon and hope to work magic. Pics of her to come as soon, as I locate her FB. she's a legit 9/10 9.5/10 if your an a$$ man.

JustinJDW
10-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Haha, you're gonna take your boy's sloppy seconds bruh? :oldlol:

Rnbizzle
10-08-2011, 06:22 AM
My thoughts exactly..

But then again, if she's actually a 9/10.. Who cares.

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 06:25 AM
I stopped when he wrote, "her hair was parted to the right side." What kinda weirdo cares about that kinda stuff much less remembers it?

:facepalm

JustinJDW
10-08-2011, 06:30 AM
My thoughts exactly..

But then again, if she's actually a 9/10.. Who cares.True.

We need pics here now mayne! WE'RE IN THE DARK!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 06:31 AM

i'm kneejerk reacting, so I don't know.

All i know right now is, she coming with me to echo's party. ( assuming the number she gave me was actually her number).

lilbeastnani
10-08-2011, 06:31 AM
:roll: :roll: you're literally pathetic.... literally. how are you gonna give us tips on how to get a girls number while you let your boy take the girl (which you claim is a "legit 9-9.5/10" that was the BADDEST chick at the party from right in front of your face. If she's willing to dip like that, you must not have made an impression my dude.

blablabla
10-08-2011, 06:39 AM
every ****ing time a girls says "i'm not that kinda girl" she is sucking d1ck that night
everytime

Nick Young
10-08-2011, 06:41 AM
I stopped when he wrote, "her hair was parted to the right side." What kinda weirdo cares about that kinda stuff much less remembers it?

what kind of idiot contemplates dropping out of university and moving hundreds of miles to be with a girl he hasnt slept with? GTFO MORMON VIRGIN

lilbeastnani
10-08-2011, 06:41 AM
every ****ing time a girls says "i'm not that kinda girl" she is sucking d1ck that night
everytime
:oldlol: so damn true. thats like rule #1 right there. I wanna party with lilojmayo some time so he can warm up a girl with casual conversation so I can get straight to work, getting some liquor in her and then banging her brains out while he sits at home and calls her the next day to pick up my sloppy seconds.

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 06:43 AM
True.

We need pics here now mayne! WE'RE IN THE DARK!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

hopefully later today pics will be posted she had an iphone if i recall correctly. If I can't get her to send a pic, i'll just get it off her fb ( which will most likely be the case) I only know her first name at the moment " Sammi" once i get last name off to FB.

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 06:47 AM

Old n*ggas always shytting on us young n*ggas.

jk

one thing I noticed is that females like when you compliment them about their hair. I know it sounds kinda feminine to take notice, but when you do. And comment on a change in their hair ( most of the time if they get it layered). They eat that stuff up. Every single one of them.

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 06:53 AM
:roll: :roll: you're literally pathetic.... literally. how are you gonna give us tips on how to get a girls number while you let your boy take the girl (which you claim is a "legit 9-9.5/10" that was the BADDEST chick at the party from right in front of your face. If she's willing to dip like that, you must not have made an impression my dude.

That is worse care scenario, bro. And I am not aggressive person. Really laid back. I would never get in a fight over a girl, especially with one of my friends.

Bros b4 hoes.

Mystic
10-08-2011, 07:00 AM
This is just sad, you worried about some b1tch you coulda had, when you at a party full of other tricks. On to the next one n1gga

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 07:01 AM
everytime

So true. so true. . Any time a white girl dressed like the way she was dressed that talks to a black guy she doesn't know. The majority of the time she is a slut.

Sorry folks is it true ( not complaining though).

lilbeastnani
10-08-2011, 07:01 AM
That is worse care scenario, bro. And I am not aggressive person. Really laid back. I would never get in a fight over a girl, especially with one of my friends.

Bros b4 hoes.
Obviously your friend didn't get the memo.:D

Mystic
10-08-2011, 07:04 AM
WTF is bros before hoes? Dat that flojo n1gga sh1t. Fvck a bro. The only thing over hoes is money

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 07:05 AM
This is just sad, you worried about some b1tch you coulda had, when you at a party full of other tricks. On to the next one n1gga

I see what you mean. I can't lie i was so fixated on that girl, that i blocked out all the other bytches at that party.

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 07:07 AM
WTF is bros before hoes? Dat that flojo n1gga sh1t. Fvck a bro. The only thing over hoes is money

lol one of my friend who is an aspiring rapper. signature phrase in his raps goes like

" men make money, money over bytches".

So that is the code he goes by.

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 07:08 AM
Obviously your friend didn't get the memo.:D

Nice guys finish last. classic example.

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 07:21 AM
what kind of idiot contemplates dropping out of university and moving hundreds of miles to be with a girl he hasnt slept with? GTFO MORMON VIRGIN

:oldlol: What are you talking about son? :oldlol:

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Old n*ggas always shytting on us young n*ggas.

jk

one thing I noticed is that females like when you compliment them about their hair. I know it sounds kinda feminine to take notice, but when you do. And comment on a change in their hair ( most of the time if they get it layered). They eat that stuff up. Every single one of them.

I don't disagree. I was just saying it's weird you can remember what sider her hair was parted to.

Nick Young
10-08-2011, 07:27 AM
I was like this alot start of last semester, I was great at opening girls getting into good conversation getting them comfortable with me and then I would lose them to some other guy cus I wasnt touching them enough or making moves, I didnt like wasting like 20-30 minutes chatting up girls then losing them so I realized I had to escalate way faster and make moves more quickly if you get blown out early well that's better to me then spending 30 minutes and not moving fast enough and losing the girl.

It started serving me better and I started getting laid way more.

Cus before the same would happen to me all the time, I'd chat up a girl and get her all warmed up then I turn my back two seconds and some clever guy came in and after 2 minutes has her tongue down his throat. I decided to become this guy instead

Joshumitsu
10-08-2011, 07:28 AM
So true. so true. . Any time a white girl dressed like the way she was dressed that talks to a black guy she doesn't know. The majority of the time she is a slut.

Sorry folks is it true ( not complaining though).

Yeah, man. Anytime a white person tries to compliment someone based on their ethnicity, it's usually a superficial relationship from the start.

That whole braids, Wacka compliment thing was BS. Just trying to get attention from you.

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 07:31 AM
I was like this alot start of last semester, I was great at opening girls getting into good conversation getting them comfortable with me and then I would lose them to some other guy cus I wasnt touching them enough or making moves, I didnt like wasting like 20-30 minutes chatting up girls then losing them so I realized I had to escalate way faster and make moves more quickly if you get blown out early well that's better to me then spending 30 minutes and not moving fast enough and losing the girl.

Cus before the same would happen to me all the time, I'd chat up a girl and get her all warmed up then I turn my back two seconds and some clever guy came in and after 2 minutes has her tongue down his throat. I decided to become this guy instead

Yeah that's why it didn't work out for you:oldlol:

What type of world do you live in man?

I really hope that you can see that you are disregarding many factors in your logic.

Nick Young
10-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Yeah that's why it didn't work out for you:oldlol:

What type of world do you live in man?

I really hope that you can see that you are disregarding many factors in your logic.
exactly, that's why i changed my game up into directness and sexual aggression rather than just cool conversation party guy who moves too slow.

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 07:43 AM
exactly, that's why i changed my game up into directness and sexual aggression rather than just cool conversation party guy who moves too slow.

Dude, it's not necessarily your approach, it's YOU. I can tell you this off top you put too much thought into this shit man. Relax and be natural.

nathanjizzle
10-08-2011, 07:47 AM
sorry to say brah, black girl with blonde hair, tattoo on her neck, fat booty in tight skirt, partys every day..... < 5

Nick Young
10-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Dude, it's not necessarily your approach, it's YOU. I can tell you this off top you put too much thought into this shit man. Relax and be natural.
maybe, butthe same time a girl wouldn't be chatting for 30 minutes if she had no interest atleast in the beginning.

Girls have a window of oppurtunity which I would always miss. Now when I get the slightest signs the girls interested like smiling and laughing at dumb jokes and looking at me a certain way and brushing their hair back I push farther and harder, before when girls gave me those signs I would just ignore and keep up with the surfacey conversation.

When girls show their interest and the guy doesnt respond then their interest in him eventually closes and they look for someone who will make a move, that's how it works.

All I changed to my game was make moves faster and now I dont get girls jacked from me

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 08:00 AM
sorry to say brah, black girl with blonde hair, tattoo on her neck, fat booty in tight skirt, partys every day..... < 5

she was a white girl.

but everything else is correct. Obviously she was over exaggerating on the party everyday. I took it to mean she parties a lot, so probably like every weekend.

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 08:02 AM
maybe, butthe same time a girl wouldn't be chatting for 30 minutes if she had no interest atleast in the beginning.

Girls have a window of oppurtunity which I would always miss. Now when I get the slightest signs the girls interested like smiling and laughing at dumb jokes and looking at me a certain way and brushing their hair back I push farther and harder, before when girls gave me those signs I would just ignore and keep up with the surfacey conversation.

When girls show their interest and the guy doesnt respond then their interest in him eventually closes and they look for someone who will make a move, that's how it works.

All I changed to my game was make moves faster and now I dont get girls jacked from me

1. Women love to talk. Talking and flirting doesn't ALWAYS mean they like you or are planning to give it up.

2. Women are FAR more patient than this, they are far more patient than men. If a gal really likes you then she's not going to immediately go to the next guy just because you act a little shy for an hour or so.

You need to lay back and relax and peep game man.

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 08:04 AM

Even though that's the smart approach. I just can't see myself being the aggressor in that type of situation.

lilojmayo
10-08-2011, 08:12 AM
I don't disagree. I was just saying it's weird you can remember what sider her hair was parted to.

I see where you're coming from, but at the same time most girls don't move their entire hair to one side out in front of them. So her having it that way stood out to me.

lilbeastnani
10-08-2011, 08:28 AM
1. Women love to talk. Talking and flirting doesn't ALWAYS mean they like you or are planning to give it up.

2. Women are FAR more patient than this, they are far more patient than men. If a gal really likes you then she's not going to immediately go to the next guy just because you act a little shy for an hour or so.

BINGO!! There's this girl who works at the desk at my gym, and my boy chats her up everytime we go in there.. to the point where he'll work out half the time and talk to her the other half. So after a couple weeks I was like dude, what are you doing? He told me that she just chats and flirts away and tells him all this personal shit about herself... So i'm like, are you trying to be THAT guy or are you trying to get it in? Next time he sees her he asks if they can chill sometime, and she's like nah I gotta boyfriend... The lesson here? Girls love to be chatted up, period. It has absolutely no relation to whether they are gonna put out or not.

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 08:34 AM
I see where you're coming from, but at the same time most girls don't move their entire hair to one side out in front of them. So her having it that way stood out to me.
I can dig it now that you put it like that.

Nick Young
10-08-2011, 09:03 AM

If the woman is truly high caliber and a legit hotty she will.

If she's just a medium self esteem 6-7 shy girl she will wait around for hours.

Legit 8-9-10 charming hot chicks get hit on by a different hot guy every where they go all the time every day in their lives let alone at a party where they're often surrounded by 3-4 dudes listening to their every word. These girls will never wait around unless you already f*cked them really well or they see you surrounded by hot chicks yourself

Lol you don't seem to understand how a girls mind works, but I can see why people who aren't that good with girls or who only go after mediocres think the way you do.

The part about women being more patient then men is dead off. I dunno what the hell kind of medium chicks you are hanging out with.

Nick Young
10-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Even though that's the smart approach. I just can't see myself being the aggressor in that type of situation.
I didn't either but now I am, it just took some focus and me forcing myself to go against my beliefs of never stealing another dude's girl and being more selfish.

Mystic
10-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I didn't either but now I am, it just took some focus and me forcing myself to go against my beliefs of never stealing another dude's girl and being more selfish.

fvck that sh1t, n1ggas be wantin to fight over some b1tch. almost got my head bashed in bout some n1ggas girl and i didnt even know trick had a bf.

lilbeastnani
10-08-2011, 09:11 AM

Legit 8-9-10 charming hot chicks get hit on by a different hot guy every where they go all the time every day in their lives let alone at a party where they're often surrounded by 3-4 dudes listening to their every word. These girls will never wait around unless you already f*cked them really well or they see you surrounded by hot chicks yourself

Lol you don't seem to understand how a girls mind works, but I can see why people who aren't that good with girls or who only go after mediocres think the way you do.

The part about women being more patient then men is dead off. I dunno what the hell kind of medium chicks you are hanging out with.
I for one am still waiting on this proof that she's a legit 8-9-10.

JaskoX1
10-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Go Getter
10-08-2011, 11:20 AM
:pimp:

1. You putting females on a pedestal....that's your first problem.

2. I never said a girl will wait around on you (forever) I said if a girl like YOU then she will wait for YOU and not make out with your friend right after she talked to you....you must not know how the female mind works. 90% of the guys she talks to have no chance with her and she knows it as soon as she sets eyes on them.

3. Women can be more patient because they have more options. That is a fact. You seem to bhe so caught up with yourself that you can come to the conclusion that she liked your friend better than you....you're making the excuse that you made one minor error that caused it....which in all due respect seems way off base.

BTW....my b moms used to model for an artist in SLC...I've dated cold broads before and I treat em just like any other girls with few if any exceptions...if you can dig me, I'm caramel complected with green eyes--light skin females love me dawg.:pimp:

ace23
10-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Where are the pics???

ace23
10-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Still no pics...

Applause
10-08-2011, 06:04 PM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/wslawg.jpg

:applause:

Still no pics...

B-Easy8
10-08-2011, 10:09 PM
I got suckered into reading a shit story about how you and your idiot friend are fighting over some trashy girl and there are no pics. :facepalm :facepalm

I knew this would happen but I stupidly entered anyway.

lilbeastnani
10-08-2011, 10:39 PM
http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/418-pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

My guess right now is that lilojmayo found her on fb and saw what she looks like in the daylight without alcohol in his system and reconsidered about posting her picture on here to be ridiculed by everyone.

Flagrant 2
10-08-2011, 10:54 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/024/991/demotivational_pics_pics_or_it_didnt_happen-84dc9470611a0eec44f6d5c459c6bdcf_h.jpg

Saintsfan1992
10-09-2011, 01:20 AM
DEAD that dude cold for that shit.

ur friend was on some other shit.

or maybe he had to put in your head, there will always be comp. :pimp:

Saintsfan1992
10-09-2011, 01:20 AM
oh and Nick and Go getter you guys are both right on some points.

baseketball4life
10-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Still no pics...
he waiting for the FB acceptance of friends, you all will get your pics to jerk off to don't worry :pimp:

-Original-
10-09-2011, 01:53 AM
The lack of pics is disturbing...

lilbeastnani
10-09-2011, 07:48 AM
My take on those comments.

I'm leaning more towards go-getter in what he said. I was gonna say something very similar but I didn't know how to word it. Banging, dime ass chicks do get guys spitting game at them every time they leave their house. As such, they probably are very selective in who they give the time of day to. If a banging chick who can get any dude she wants spends a half hour to an hour on one particular dude, it usually means he stands a good chance of getting in there or at least getting some play. That's why this particular case doesn't seem to make any sense unless her interest wasn't genuine and she was just a nice person looking for an excuse to get out. Or, if she was throwing bait and expecting dude to move in on it a little faster and he was playing the nice guy root while she was trying to have a good time.

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 07:57 AM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/wslawg.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL . Stone Cold sighting !!!!!

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 08:03 AM
I got suckered into reading a shit story about how you and your idiot friend are fighting over some trashy girl and there are no pics. :facepalm :facepalm

I knew this would happen but I stupidly entered anyway.

Bro chill. how do you expect me to get pics of a girl I just met for the first time. a few hours afer i met her. And there was no fighting involved, he just took her from me. I was a spectator.

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 08:05 AM

You nailed it there. The competition is crazy to get any attractive girl. So many dudes are already hollering at them like an assembly line.

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 08:11 AM
:oldlol: so damn true. thats like rule #1 right there. I wanna party with lilojmayo some time so he can warm up a girl with casual conversation so I can get straight to work, getting some liquor in her and then banging her brains out while he sits at home and calls her the next day to pick up my sloppy seconds.

I am no means the life of any party, not even close. I rarely ever even party. It really isn't my thing. But since I rarely party ( like one party every 8 weeks) we try to handle our business when we do. This is a concept my friends in real life don't understand. They think I am a huge party animal because I always have crazy fun stories to tell them. Nah not the case.

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 08:29 AM
http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/418-pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

My guess right now is that lilojmayo found her on fb and saw what she looks like in the daylight without alcohol in his system and reconsidered about posting her picture on here to be ridiculed by everyone.

lilbeastnani, i hate to say it, but bro your kinda right. It is crazy what dark lights, loud music, bad eye sight and little alcohol in your system can do to your perception of broads.

She not even close to a 9. I was very disappointed bro. My last chick was def hotter imo. I made this thread for essentially nothing now.

But earlier today when i was still under the impression she was a solid 9. A few hours after i woke up I hit her with a text saying " do you want to go to daboyecho's ( obviously used his real name) party with me tonight? ".

Like an hour passes by no response. 1.5 hour passes by no response. 2 hours passes by no response. So by now, i'm thinking ok let's move on to the next one.

Then about the 2.5 hour mark, i get a text. She texted back, it said " Yes!!!!!!!!!!!" with exclamation points. I was kinda surprised because I honetly knew nothing about her except her age (19) and her first name. After though i finished my training session, I was so tired, i hit her up and told her that sometime next week we can chill. She said sure. Again this was under the impression still that she was a 9.

When i used my friends fb to add her, i realized she wasn't a 9 at least pics wise. But i have to see her in daylight before I see where she stacks compared to the other broads I associate myself with.

lilbeastnani
10-09-2011, 08:35 AM
lilbeastnani, i hate to say it, but bro your kinda right. It is crazy what dark lights, loud music, bad eye sight and little alcohol in your system can do to your perception of broads.

She not even close to a 9. I was very disappointed bro. My last chick was def hotter imo. I made this thread for essentially nothing now.

But earlier today when i was still under the impression she was a solid 9. A few hours after i woke up I hit her with a text saying " do you want to go to daboyecho's ( obviously used his real name) party with me tonight? ".

Like an hour passes by no response. 1.5 hour passes by no response. 2 hours passes by no response. So by now, i'm thinking ok let's move on to the next one.

Then about the 2.5 hour mark, i get a text. She texted back, it said " Yes!!!!!!!!!!!" with exclamation points. I was kinda surprised because I honetly knew nothing about her except her age (19) and her first name. After though i finished my training session, I was so tired, i hit her up and told her that sometime next week we can chill. She said sure. Again this was under the impression still that she was a 9.

When i used my friends fb to add her, i realized she wasn't a 9 at least pics wise. But i have to see her in daylight before I see where she stacks compared to the other broads I associate myself with.
:roll: that's hilarious, but kudos to you for admitting it because we've all been there before at one time or another. girls always tend to look more attractive in a club/party setting with dim lights, strobes, and drinks in the system. The worst though is when you bang a chick who you think is a 10, and then wake up next to her in the morning like what the **** was I on?

edit: having said that, come on bro. You can't just tell us how hot she is and then decide not to post her pic based on what you think the reaction is gonna be. It's not like we know this girl.

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 08:48 AM
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmmi-1.jpg

she sends out a kiss for ish

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammm3-1-1.jpg

She is on the right, one holding hip

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmi8-1.jpg

dress she was wearing at party

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/SnapShot61-1.jpg
shes on left, guy got swag.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/SnapShot66-1.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmi12-1-1.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmiiii-2-1.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/SnapShot0-3.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmi11-1.jpg

she sends a kiss out to my hood, where i come from.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/myhood.jpg

i love my hood. always will remain loyal to my goonz

lilbeastnani
10-09-2011, 08:50 AM
thanks for posting the pics, but come on now dude. that's what you call a 9/10 with a banging ass? I don't know if I just have high standards but the chick has to be out of this world for me to consider her a 10, i'd give this girl maybe a 7.5-8 on a good day.

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 08:54 AM
thanks for posting the pics, but come on now dude. that's what you call a 9/10 with a banging ass? I don't know if I just have high standards but the chick has to be out of this world for me to consider her a 10, i'd give this girl maybe a 7.5-8 on a good day.

I gave her an 8. which is why i disappointed. I hyped her up. and her hips are wide it fooled me.

She honestly kinda average. she not the baddest. I am trying to find the baddest. she a one nighter, but i might keep her around for insurance if she has a good personality.

If your looking for an example of a girl that's a 9 or 10 that all the fellas trying to get at where i come from it would be this girl h/o. When this girl was single ( she dating some n*gga now), the competition for her was crazy. I didn't even waste effort.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/kkkkaattyllyn-1.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/kkkkkayttlylnnn.jpg

lilojmayo
10-09-2011, 09:13 AM
^^^^^^^^

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/myhood2-1.jpg

my goonz approve

and

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/mygoon2.jpg

they make money

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/mygoon.jpg

dont ask how they make their money

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/mygoon4.jpg

damn, they go so hard. i love where i come from so much.

I am out
/thread

Nick Young
10-09-2011, 09:34 AM

2. I never said a girl will wait around on you (forever) I said if a girl like YOU then she will wait for YOU and not make out with your friend right after she talked to you....you must not know how the female mind works. 90% of the guys she talks to have no chance with her and she knows it as soon as she sets eyes on them.

3. Women can be more patient because they have more options. That is a fact. You seem to bhe so caught up with yourself that you can come to the conclusion that she liked your friend better than you....you're making the excuse that you made one minor error that caused it....which in all due respect seems way off base.

BTW....my b moms used to model for an artist in SLC...I've dated cold broads before and I treat em just like any other girls with few if any exceptions...if you can dig me, I'm caramel complected with green eyes--light skin females love me dawg.:pimp:
With legit hotties this is usually all it takes to turn them off you

And im not putting no hos on a pedestal, I am just being a realist that hotties act much different from medium-low self esteem average lookers

Nick Young
10-09-2011, 09:36 AM

And im not putting no hos on a pedestal, I am just being a realist that hotties act much different from medium-low self esteem average lookers

caramel skin light colored eyes is like every white girls biggest dream, congrats on winning the genetic lottery in terms of bangin whities, forreals:cheers:

kaiiu
10-09-2011, 11:50 AM
I spit my drink out at them fake hood ni99as:lol

Go Getter
10-09-2011, 12:17 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Man I was thinking the same thing "no he didn't call them cats no goons":oldlol:

DevilsAssassin
10-09-2011, 12:18 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Go Getter
10-09-2011, 12:22 PM

caramel skin light colored eyes is like every white girls biggest dream, congrats on winning the genetic lottery in terms of bangin whities, forreals:cheers:

I'm saying, I don't like to brag or publicize my exploits but when you got it like that females come to you.

You don't always have to press up on every chick man you gotta be more patient and let things flow naturally and stop thinking about the shit so much and realize that women are emotional creatures so many of the conventions you see for women are false.

You a young guy.

Stop classifying women by hotties and grenades or whatever ya'll cats call them.

Every chick is the same or can be the same basically....a lot of them think they're fine as hell but they look like ugly space hookers and some are gorgeous beyond belief and hate themselves and their bodies secretly.

chew on that.

bagelred
10-09-2011, 12:40 PM

You should move.

Nick Young
10-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm saying, I don't like to brag or publicize my exploits but when you got it like that females come to you.

You don't always have to press up on every chick man you gotta be more patient and let things flow naturally and stop thinking about the shit so much and realize that women are emotional creatures so many of the conventions you see for women are false.

You a young guy.

Stop classifying women by hotties and grenades or whatever ya'll cats call them.

Every chick is the same or can be the same basically....a lot of them think they're fine as hell but they look like ugly space hookers and some are gorgeous beyond belief and hate themselves and their bodies secretly.

chew on that.
i jjust classify as do i want to f*ck or do I not want to, but for internet purposes and talking to others i use the classic rating system

Applause
10-09-2011, 12:53 PM

lilbeastnani
10-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Why do hood black dudes always pose with stacks of cash hangin out?

Honestly, I'd rather be wearing watches and necklaces (or jewelry in general) to show off my "wealth" if I was flashy like that.
Answer: To gain street cred by letting everyone know of their drug dealer status.

DaPerceive
10-09-2011, 02:08 PM
lilojmayo, the chick in the first pic you posted is an 8.5-9 but that tattoo makes her drop a rating, so 7.5-8. Then again in real life compared to internet pics you are one rating higher anyways, so I guess she is actually an 8.5-9 at the end. :oldlol:

macmac
10-09-2011, 02:10 PM
I hope lil oj mayo was joking cuz last I heard he was saying he went to a white suburban high school and hung out with the religious kids...now you're claiming a hood? Token black dude hood?

And I gotta say Nick Young probably made the most sense in this thread...

Go getter talking about patience and shit, we're talkin about a party, club or bar not a library or yoga class...alcohol speeds things up and when u talk but don't approach or become sexually more aggressive the chick will lose interest unless she's totally into you, even then she'll probably make a move to take it further

Kobe Jnr
10-09-2011, 02:19 PM
According to white people, we do do that. We spend our money on big rims and jewelry to illustrate our wealth

We speak the truth.

Flagrant 2
10-09-2011, 02:24 PM

she sends out a kiss for ish

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammm3-1-1.jpg

She is on the right, one holding hip

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmi8-1.jpg

dress she was wearing at party

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/SnapShot61-1.jpg
shes on left, guy got swag.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmi12-1-1.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmiiii-2-1.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/SnapShot0-3.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/sammmi11-1.jpg

she sends a kiss out to my hood, where i come from.

http://cdn.styleforum.net/4/4a/4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg

Kobe Jnr
10-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Australia
Fair dinkum, mate

Birmingham1955
10-09-2011, 05:39 PM
black people always are posting pictures with the little money they have. girl is cute

irondarts
10-09-2011, 06:37 PM

This is the most awkward group of people I have ever seen in my life.

craigthomasb
10-09-2011, 06:56 PM
very inconsistant photos...

seriously though, this happened to me the other night, I be working on this girl, went out for a drink with her on the fri, she was out clubbing on the saturday and i said i would meet up with her for more beverages.

the minute i see her, give her a hug, turn around shes pulling one of my mates.... he didnt know that we wen tout the night before

anyway, I aint even mad, my friend apologised but i said its not his fault, shes hot so fair play to him but it takes 2 to tango, and as far as im concerned she ****ed up

anyway, saw her out on monday night, ignored her, havent spoken to her since

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:13 AM

:lol they are real ni99as. Where they live is the basically the only place where serious crime happens where i come form

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:15 AM
You should move.

I am so proud where i come from, i'd live in the city i was raised from forever if i could. Nothing like sweet home Ohio I am honestly shocked when ppl are so eagered to move from place to place

Meticode
10-11-2011, 01:15 AM
lilojmayo,

If those pictures are serious, you care way too much. If they aren't serious, you're sick inside yourself.

johndeeregreen
10-11-2011, 01:16 AM
I cannot even believe how old this makes me sound, but if she's the kind of skank that will get shitfaced at parties 5 times a week and bang any guy that dances with her, the f*ck you want with that anyway?:confusedshrug: I totally get being pissed in the heat of the moment and wanting to smash, that's basic human instinct, but looking back and still thinking you'd want to put it in her? Why?

lilojmayo
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Man I was thinking the same thing "no he didn't call them cats no goons":oldlol:
Go Getter, they actually use that term in real life. So i sorta adapted it. Swacking ( Swagger Jacking) as Pauly D from Jersey Shore would say

Meticode
I cannot even believe how old this makes me sound, but if she's the kind of skank that will get shitfaced at parties 5 times a week and bang any guy that dances with her, the f*ck you want with that anyway?:confusedshrug:
To bang? So he can stop jerking it 3-5 times a week. Even I'm not the type, but I know that.

johndeeregreen
10-11-2011, 01:18 AM
To bang? So he can stop jerking it 3-5 times a week. Even I'm not the type, but I know that.
Clearly, that's what you'd be thinking at the time, but surely there are many other broads in F*CKING COLLEGE capable of fulfilling this need without the twisted obsession.

johndeeregreen
10-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Besides, if the pics are real, she's hot, but not as hot as we've been led to believe.

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:32 AM
lilojmayo,

If those pictures are serious, you care way too much. If they aren't serious, you're sick inside yourself.

Meticode you have always been one of my favorite poster. Ohio reps Ohio.

Ok with that being said, it is probably a little bit of both.
Everything i post is forreal.....

but it isn't like i want to post it, I just could care less now at the consequence especially now that I am grown. I use to hesitate in the past, but I never go overboard with it in terms of sexual content.

It started with contest about 6 or 7 years ago with one of my friends that lived in another city, back when myspace was still hot. We wanted to see which one of our schools had the most hottest girls. So we just jacked the few pics of the girls myspace's and stored it in our photobucket, to compare. The rules changed, but as long as we just knew them they were eligible to be photobucketed.

Well over the years, we never stopped. Like some of these broads we got in photobucket are so young since it was like 7 years ago. But i feel better knowing that some are currently older than myself. No harm, no foul.

Shyt we ( like 5 of my friends) even rated every single girl at our school about 4 years ago, it took months to complete, I don't even know who has that list now But shyt was epic.

Meticode
10-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Meticode you have always been one of my favorite poster. Ohio reps Ohio.

Ok with that being said, it is probably a little bit of both.
Everything i post is forreal.....

but it isn't like i want to post it, I just could care less now at the consequence especially now that I am grown. I use to hesitate in the past, but I never go overboard with it in terms of sexual content.

It started with contest about 6 or 7 years ago with one of my friends that lived in another city, back when myspace was still hot. We wanted to see which one of our schools had the most hottest girls. So we just jacked the few pics of the girls myspace's and stored it in our photobucket, to compare. The rules changed, but as long as we just knew them they were eligible to be photobucketed.

Well over the years, we never stopped. Like some of these broads we got in photobucket are so young since it was like 7 years ago. But i feel better knowing that some are currently older than myself. No harm, no foul.
Have you ever cummed in a girls mouth or on her face?

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:36 AM
what an awesome gimmick, lol

kaiiu
10-11-2011, 01:36 AM
lilOJDAjuice is cool doe. I would kick it wit him for a day. Even if I smokes the kushy and he don't we could hoop and tlk to white hoes:cheers:

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:41 AM
I cannot even believe how old this makes me sound, but if she's the kind of skank that will get shitfaced at parties 5 times a week and bang any guy that dances with her, the f*ck you want with that anyway?:confusedshrug: I totally get being pissed in the heat of the moment and wanting to smash, that's basic human instinct, but looking back and still thinking you'd want to put it in her? Why?

Uhh i honestly have to see her again, but she the fact that I hyped her up, and she fell short,even though she still attractive, I won't lie kinda disappointed.

but i probably would be down ( if given enough alcohol).

I dig party girls so much though. i don't know why.

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Besides, if the pics are real, she's hot, but not as hot as we've been led to believe.

why wouldn't they be real? dude everything we say is legit. we are real ni99as. echo's weekend are like that everyweek. me it is like once every 8 weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgdU-lAveco

but to answer your question: i texted her like yesterday i think.
and said
"your body is legit"
she said " hahahahah lol, thanks"

then i didn't respond after

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Why do hood black dudes always pose with stacks of cash hangin out?

Honestly, I'd rather be wearing watches and necklaces (or jewelry in general) to show off my "wealth" if I was flashy like that.

As one said Rep. It is all about Rep, where I am from. Gotta show out.

johndeeregreen
10-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Find another one is all's I'm saying. Not like this is the one you want to take home and meet Mom & Dad. No big loss.:cheers:

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:52 AM
lilojmayo, the chick in the first pic you posted is an 8.5-9 but that tattoo makes her drop a rating, so 7.5-8. Then again in real life compared to internet pics you are one rating higher anyways, so I guess she is actually an 8.5-9 at the end. :oldlol:

i'd honest can't tell you, i have to see her again. but i trust pics more than i trust my eyesight at night

Quizno
10-11-2011, 01:57 AM
****ing lol at the dudes acting like they're too good to even talk to that chick knowing damn well she's definitely above average looking and is probably better looking than any girl you've been with. no denying she's a good looking girl and your friend pulled a dick move. did he sleep with her?

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 01:58 AM
very inconsistant photos...

She is like a Chameleon dude. She drastically changes here appearance from year to year.

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 02:00 AM
This is the most awkward group of people I have ever seen in my life.
**** you, my goonz accept all people, they are so real. love all those mutherpuckers to death.

basketball>goonz>girls

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 02:06 AM
lilOJDAjuice is cool doe. I would kick it wit him for a day. Even if I smokes the kushy and he don't we could hoop and tlk to white hoes:cheers:

:cheers: i've never been to your area before surprisingly.

bigdaddyfunk
10-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Lmao

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Find another one is all's I'm saying. Not like this is the one you want to take home and meet Mom & Dad. No big loss.:cheers:

Taking a girl home for mother. People do such a thing? :lol jk

What exactly is this twisted obession? You guys are painting me out to be like The Joker or Charlie Z

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 02:11 AM
http://cdn.styleforum.net/4/4a/4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LebronairJAMES
10-11-2011, 02:12 AM

this

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Oh shit, it's Waka son.

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Waka-Flocka-Flame-psd44347.png

" Do it with no hands" bish

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 02:21 AM
I hope lil oj mayo was joking cuz last I heard he was saying he went to a white suburban high school and hung out with the religious kids...now you're claiming a hood? Token black dude hood?

Times have change bro.

lilojmayo
10-11-2011, 02:41 AM
****ing lol at the dudes acting like they're too good to even talk to that chick knowing damn well she's definitely above average looking and is probably better looking than any girl you've been with. no denying she's a good looking girl and your friend pulled a dick move. did he sleep with her?

i honestly don't know. i haven't texted him, or haven't even mentioned it with her. But if i had to put money on it i'd take the over.

she is attractive but And nah, not even close. I have no way of proving that statement.

And of course not no niggga better than no niggga .

That being said, girls appraoch me way more than i approach them. that's also not even close. Don't want to sound arrogant, but it is more with my real life personality. I am just so laid back and quiet. That ratio is almost inevitable.

But I will say it i kinda fun to shyt on a girl ( turn her down). Nothing wrong with saying a fact. girls probably feel the same way about guys.

IlliniFan
10-11-2011, 02:47 AM
Party girls do have a certain allure to them. I definitely understand what you mean, and I'm not really why sure either.

Saintsfan1992
10-11-2011, 03:07 AM
Why yo crew look bummy????

they may be hood but dammit they are broke

for someone who has money.

or maybe they dont know how to dress nice. :pimp:

oh and BURBS in the south>>>>>>>>>>>>your hood.

BE MAD

Birmingham1955
10-11-2011, 09:38 AM
funny thread :roll:

pauk
10-11-2011, 10:14 AM

http://www.pacersdigest.com/images/smilies/scared.gif

hahahaha sorry man that has to be the most awkward looking people ive ever seen

GOBB
10-11-2011, 10:32 AM
^^^^^^^^

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/myhood2-1.jpg

:roll:

Look at your nut ass peoples!!!!

I see no TRASH on the f*cking ground. I see no unkept lawns in front of peoples homes. And there are mailboxes back to back. In the hood its hit and miss with people having mailboxes. Lawns are never kept up to par. There is definately always litter. And homes dont look like the ones in the back. Both screen doors are ON THE HINGES for christsakes.

Thats not a hood. Its a neighborhood but not the hood Good Times was filmed. Not the hood Thewire was shot and filmed. Not the hood Rerun was running down the block chasing the pickup truck (r.i.p rerun). Thats Leave it to Beaver hood. If I had the capabilities I'd made that photo a .gif with Beaver walkin up and down the curb.

Is that a female or a little boy who has yet to reach puberty? Instead of throwing up gun signs you learned from watching worldstarhiphop videos all day. Throw up a comb and take care of your hair. She is HIT.

What are you clowns even throwing up? Half look confused as if they are trying to copy off your twisted finger moves.

"Hold up dont snap yet, my index finger and pinky not in the right place."

You have Africans who escaped civil wars in in the photo. A mexican who crossed the border illegally. The white kid who looks like B Rad from Malibus most Wanted

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/21/jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg-"Dont be hating yo."

Like #51 has the Lebron James hairline before he hits 21! Fatality right there. Like he is mike Tirico in 5yrs

And the dude next to you looks like Lion-O. Everytime I look at this photo to laugh I automtically see Lion-O.

http://www.mediamikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/liono_posing_with_sword.jpg

Bunch of posers. Its like me deciding I want to be a Crip. Start rocking blue. Doing all sorts of twisted stuff to my fingers. C walkin in the mirror. No one is threatening me to join a gang "Choose or get lumped up!". This aint no situation where I got to pick a side. I'm volunteering but I'm not going thru any initiations. I dont know any other Crips. I'm just ordering online blue items. I want to be a Crip.

*throws it up one time*

Thats how stupid you and your goons look. Like this is the problem with people. You call middle class and up neighborhoods "hoods". You call people wearing oversize outfits, throwing up signs that have no meaning behind them and mean mugging someones iPhone camera "goonz".

Look at the goofy ass dude next to you. Not Lion-O the other side. The Give Us Free lookin mofo. Straight herb. His nickname should be "Uncomfortable" from now out. You Uncomfy now. Whats good Uncomfy from Nigeria!

No one is running from your crew. The classic hip hop song "Shook Ones" doesnt play in the background of someones life as they walk past your crew. Get out of here.

"Get from in front of my house!"

lilojmayo and company "Ok Mrs Rodgers."

lilbill
10-11-2011, 12:39 PM

I see no TRASH on the f*cking ground. I see no unkept lawns in front of peoples homes. And there are mailboxes back to back. In the hood its hit and miss with people having mailboxes. Lawns are never kept up to par. There is definately always litter. And homes dont look like the ones in the back. Both screen doors are ON THE HINGES for christsakes.

Thats not a hood. Its a neighborhood but not the hood Good Times was filmed. Not the hood Thewire was shot and filmed. Not the hood Rerun was running down the block chasing the pickup truck (r.i.p rerun). Thats Leave it to Beaver hood. If I had the capabilities I'd made that photo a .gif with Beaver walkin up and down the curb.

Is that a female or a little boy who has yet to reach puberty? Instead of throwing up gun signs you learned from watching worldstarhiphop videos all day. Throw up a comb and take care of your hair. She is HIT.

What are you clowns even throwing up? Half look confused as if they are trying to copy off your twisted finger moves.

You have Africans who escaped civil wars in in the photo. A mexican who crossed the border illegally. The white kid who looks like B Rad from Malibus most Wanted

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/21/jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg-"Dont be hating yo."

Like #51 has the Lebron James hairline before he hits 21! Fatality right there. Like he is mike Tirico in 5yrs

And the dude next to you looks like Lion-O. Everytime I look at this photo to laugh I automtically see Lion-O.

http://www.mediamikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/liono_posing_with_sword.jpg

Bunch of posers. Its like me deciding I want to be a Crip. Start rocking blue. Doing all sorts of twisted stuff to my fingers. C walkin in the mirror. No one is threatening me to join a gang "Choose or get lumped up!". This aint no situation where I got to pick a side. I'm volunteering but I'm not going thru any initiations. I dont know any other Crips. I'm just ordering online blue items. I want to be a Crip.

*throws it up one time*

Thats how stupid you and your goons look. Like this is the problem with people. You call middle class and up neighborhoods "hoods". You call people wearing oversize outfits, throwing up signs that have no meaning behind them and mean mugging someones iPhone camera "goonz".

Look at the goofy ass dude next to you. Not Lion-O the other side. The Give Us Free lookin mofo. Straight herb. His nickname should be "Uncomfortable" from now out. You Uncomfy now. Whats good Uncomfy from Nigeria!

No one is running from your crew. The classic hip hop song "Shook Ones" doesnt play in the background of someones life as they walk past your crew. Get out of here.

:roll: Classic GOBB

Saintsfan1992
10-11-2011, 12:47 PM

*throws it up one time*

Why you OD on em like that GOBB????? :roll: :roll:

Go Getter
10-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Dude got on some orthopedic running shoes and shit:facepalm

Crown&Coke
10-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Dude got on some orthopedic running shoes and shit:facepalm

they are good for support!

But that dude with the croc's on :facepalm

King Kong
10-11-2011, 05:38 PM
what on earth is going on are those pics real or fake

ace23
10-11-2011, 05:47 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: GOBB was on their asses.

Nick Young
10-11-2011, 05:57 PM

*throws it up one time*

It's obviously a joke photo meant to troll you stupid clown, I hope you had fun wasting 40 minutes of your life typing out that rage fueled rant against a harmless stupid joke photo that took like 30 seconds to make.

You got tooled like a bitch, son.

ace23
10-11-2011, 06:19 PM
It's obviously a joke photo meant to troll you stupid clown, I hope you had fun wasting 40 minutes of your life typing out that rage fueled rant against a harmless stupid joke photo that took like 30 seconds to make.

You got tooled like a bitch, son.
Yeah, I don't see lilojmayo in the pic; GOBB's post was funny regardless. :oldlol:

Bladers
10-11-2011, 06:37 PM
what on earth is going on are those pics real or fake

They are obviously fake, sent to him from his friends. That would be the pedophile ring.

Dizzle-2k7
10-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah, I don't see lilojmayo in the pic; GOBB's post was funny regardless. :oldlol:

pretty sure OJ is the one without a shirt

GOBB bringing that vintage ether:bowdown:

lilojmayo
10-12-2011, 12:37 AM
They are obviously fake, sent to him from his friends. That would be the pedophile ring.

what are we talking about. I am so confused.

baseketball4life
10-12-2011, 12:39 AM
what are we talking about. I am so confused.
yo get online if you can

lilojmayo
10-12-2011, 12:39 AM

this, i am not in that picture where the goonz are striking all their poses.

but yeah very awesome post by GOBB he brought it hard, i am impressed, but don't agree with most.

lilojmayo
10-12-2011, 01:18 AM

This thread is going nowhere now. but before i end it, there shouldn't be any confusion

The OP Girl- 7.5/10 that masquered as a 9/10 at party

lilojmayo - " mama don't cry your son can handle his, i'll take you out the hood, and put you in the hills"

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/mygoonz.jpg

My Main Goon- ( back where i come from)- he was the one in the gas mask. He taught me everything I know. and still we S.T.A.N.D

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/thegoonz.jpg

The Goonz - ( back where i come from)- " she said she would do it for the realist ni99as in the game right now, she will, she will". they stay Stuntin. no one ever going to change us, and we are never going to forget where we come from.

Saintsfan1992
10-12-2011, 02:45 AM
This thread is going nowhere now. but before i end it, there shouldn't be any confusion

The OP Girl- 7.5/10 that masquered as a 9/10 at party

lilojmayo - " mama don't cry your son can handle his, i'll take you out the hood, and put you in the hills"

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/retrojordanxvii/mygoonz.jpg

My Main Goon- ( back where i come from)- he was the one in the gas mask. He taught me everything I know. and still we S.T.A.N.D

The Goonz - ( back where i come from)- " she said she would do it for the realist ni99as in the game right now, she will, she will". they stay Stuntin. no one ever going to change us, and we are never going to forget where we come from.

These goonz look alot better :cletus:

lilojmayo
10-13-2011, 12:04 AM
These goonz look alot better :cletus:

my goonz always look so fly.:applause:

LA_Showtime
10-13-2011, 03:33 PM
I'd put that girl at around an 8 or 9 just because she looks so damn slutty. Is she wifey material? Hell no. But she looks like a good **** and someone who would be down with anything. Gotta respect that.

lilbeastnani
11-21-2011, 06:08 AM
so your main goon is the one who stole your girl?

lilojmayo
11-21-2011, 11:30 AM

This is easily my worst thread ever. ( and I have made my fair share of head stratching threads).

I get grossed out just thinking about how i overrated that broad. Anytime I see her, i sware she gets fuglier and fuglier. I don't want to sound like a hater, but its true.

With all that being said to answer your question, no. It was one of my friends that's probably closer to an acquaintance then a friend. My goons and I we tag team on them broads, no homo.

lilojmayo
11-21-2011, 11:30 AM

This is easily my worst thread ever. ( and I have made my fair share of head stratching threads).

I get grossed out just thinking about how i overrated that broad. Anytime I see her, i sware she gets fuglier and fuglier. I don't want to sound like a hater, but its true.

With all that being said to answer your question, no. It was one of my friends that's probably closer to an acquaintance then a friend. All my goons and I, we are all so close because we grew up together since we were little kids.

I Love where I come from.

picc84
11-21-2011, 12:08 PM

goons :oldlol:
looks more like a photoshoot for teen nick

few comments

1. you ****** look softer than amanda bynes bedsheets

2. girl you posted is actually cute, post some pics where she isn't making that stupid pucker face and doesn't have half her face covered by sunglasses so we can make better judgement

3. is the girl all the way to the left with the white T on named Jazz/Jasmine? if so...

4. why the hell did the mexican girl allow herself to be photographed with those ginormous pit-stains? looks like she ran the entire border before she hopped the fence, gotDAMN :roll:

Go Getter
11-21-2011, 12:10 PM
goons :oldlol:
looks more like a photoshoot for teen nicks spring lineup.

few comments

1. you ****** look softer than amanda bynes bedsheets

2. girl you posted is actually cute, post some pics where she isn't making that stupid pucker face and doesn't have half her face covered by sunglasses so we can make better judgement

3. is the girl all the way to the left with the white T on named Jazz/Jasmine? if so...

4. why the hell did the mexican girl allow herself to be photographed with those ginormous pit-stains? looks like she ran the entire border before she hopped the fence, gotDAMN :roll:
I'm still mad he stay calling his friends "goons."

Then he hate on ole girl on the sly.

You taking mad losses here OJ.

LilKateMoss
11-21-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm still mad he stay calling his friends "goons."

Then he hate on ole girl on the sly.

You taking mad losses here OJ.

You should be more worried by the fact you're thirty something with a little kid and have recently resorted to writing like ineducated ghetto trash, in a pathetic attempt to sound cooler and more black. You're way too old for that, it's just sad to see.

Go Getter
11-21-2011, 12:32 PM
You should be more worried by the fact you're thirty something with a little kid and have recently resorted to writing like ineducated ghetto trash, in a pathetic attempt to sound cooler and more black. You're way too old for that, it's just sad to see.

The worth of a man is not measured by how he says what he says son--know that. Just because someone uses slang or speaks proper, it doesn't give you the right to judge them as trash or ineducated (dumb muthafukka:oldlol: ).

I'm old enough to know when to use vernacular and when not to. I been through a lot of shit in my life so I feel like I paid my dues, I can speak with eloquence, but I also use slang when I feel like it.

I have a pretty decent grasp of the English language I would say, but I was raised in the ghetto. Say what you will, but get YO shit straight before you come at me and make yourself look doltish. You don't even know how to spell un-educated.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/un-educated

You ain't done shit and you apparently ain't 'bout shit young whipper-snapper.

irondarts
11-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Ineducated. :oldlol: