PDA

View Full Version : I have a huge Laker problem

$ci
06-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Ever since i began watching basketball (Magic Johnson, Kareem era) the Lakers were my favorite team. I was always loyal to the Lakers, up until 2 years ago. I DO want them to do well, but I just simply can't cheer for Kobe Bryant. It seems I would cheer for the Lakers to win, but hope Kobe has an off night. I just hate his attitude, like he is the only guy on the team that doesnt hang out with the guys, he actually thinks he is better than MJ, he was so rude the Phil Jackson (Phil Jackson is my favorite coach as well btw), he got Shaq traded, he ***** an innocent woman etc etc. I find myself counting down the days until he gets traded or retires, so I can cheer for the Lakers with all of my heart :cheers:

KiNG
06-21-2006, 06:11 PM
that aint cool man

hotsizzle
06-21-2006, 07:11 PM
ok do whateva the fukk u want. dont be jumpin bak on the bandwagon when kobe takes lakers to the chip. he actually thinks hes better than mj?? how do you know that? kobe says repeatedly that no one should be compared to jordan and its not fair for anyone to be. and hey if he believes inside himself hes the best, thats the best attitude to have. so rude to phil jackson? ok, obviouly you're more upset about than phil. doesnt hang out with the guys? kwame and bynum started to join kobe in his workouts because of his dedication and effort. his teamates go to him for everything, even they said it. him and lamar have a great off court relationship. got shaq traded? i remember shaq demanding a trade (despite a possibilty of riley comin to town)...u blame kobe for the shaq trade just because he decided to see his options in FA. ***** an innocent woman? show me the evidence. and ohh, what a conicidence, you dislike the lakers when shaq leaves. give it up man, you just dont want to cheer for a team thats not elite.

TheGreatNumber8
06-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Sci,you posted a similar thread like this 3 weeks ago. Do you need that much attention?

Ryan Bowen
06-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Ever since i began watching basketball (Magic Johnson, Kareem era) the Lakers were my favorite team. I was always loyal to the Lakers, up until 2 years ago. I DO want them to do well, but I just simply can't cheer for Kobe Bryant. It seems I would cheer for the Lakers to win, but hope Kobe has an off night. I just hate his attitude, like he is the only guy on the team that doesnt hang out with the guys, he actually thinks he is better than MJ, he was so rude the Phil Jackson (Phil Jackson is my favorite coach as well btw), he got Shaq traded, he ***** an innocent woman etc etc. I find myself counting down the days until he gets traded or retires, so I can cheer for the Lakers with all of my heart :cheers:

So why don't you root for the Clippers then?

rs98762001
06-21-2006, 07:33 PM

Nobody cares.

LakerzFan4Life
06-21-2006, 07:55 PM
$ci: Not A Real Fan

Bosh4life
06-21-2006, 08:07 PM
Yeah he obviously isn't. If you are a fan of a team you stick with them thick and thin.

BOOHYAH310
06-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Seriously....turn in your purple and gold. Go jump on the clippers bandwagon.

MaxFly
06-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Didn't someone create a thread similar to this a couple of weeks ago?

DirkLegend41
06-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Really? Lamar, former Laker Caron Butler and this year's Laker teammates seems to love Kobe.

traditionone
06-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Kobe hate is getting so old and tiresome.

shadow
06-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Didn't someone create a thread similar to this a couple of weeks ago?
it was the same guy. Like a broken record :\

GOBB
06-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Topic is a flop, stick to injecting needles in your ass roid user.

$ci
06-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Topic is a flop, stick to injecting needles in your ass roid user.

I actually pretty much only inject in my delts, but thanks for the advice, small traps :pimp:

$ci
06-22-2006, 11:06 PM
BTW, I am sure there are thousands (millions probably) who agree with me. We can't waut for Kobe to leave so we can cheer 100% for our team :D

G-train
06-22-2006, 11:26 PM
It is possible to be 100% behind your team, but not 100% behind Kobe the individual. I think he brings alot from a basketball standpoint to the Los Angeles Lakers team.
Watching the Bulls growing up, I despised Dennis Rodman the person, but I loved what he brought to the court.

Relax Sci and enjoy the show he puts on every night.

jan803
06-22-2006, 11:30 PM

why don't you do laker fans a favor and stop referring yourself as a lakers fan. go root for some other team team that can use another kobe h@ter. we have our fill already.

btw, you blow as a poster.

i thought i'd be as plain as you are so there's no misunderstanding.

$ci
06-22-2006, 11:34 PM
why don't you do laker fans a favor and stop referring yourself as a lakers fan. go root for some other team team that can use another kobe h@ter. we have our fill already.

btw, you blow as a poster.

i thought i'd be as plain as you are so there's no misunderstanding.

Actually I am one of the best posters ever, on any board in the universe. You are a generic noob and nobody cares what you say. Everybody enjoys my posts.

BOOHYAH310
06-23-2006, 10:26 AM
I've been a lurker for a couple of years now....Jan803 actually is one of the posters that I will read. I disagree with you.

Please do not refer to yourself as a Laker fan anymore.

Skywalker
06-23-2006, 10:38 AM
Actually I am one of the best posters ever, on any board in the universe. You are a generic noob and nobody cares what you say. Everybody enjoys my posts.

HUH?

this coming from a guy who can't use a paragraph, and probably doesn't knwo what one is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since i began watching basketball (Magic Johnson, Kareem era) the Lakers were my favorite team. I was always loyal to the Lakers, up until 2 years ago. I DO want them to do well, but I just simply can't cheer for Kobe Bryant. It seems I would cheer for the Lakers to win, but hope Kobe has an off night. I just hate his attitude, like he is the only guy on the team that doesnt hang out with the guys, he actually thinks he is better than MJ, he was so rude the Phil Jackson (Phil Jackson is my favorite coach as well btw), he got Shaq traded, he ***** an innocent woman etc etc. I find myself counting down the days until he gets traded or retires, so I can cheer for the Lakers with all of my heart

$ci
06-23-2006, 10:53 AM
hahaha all the groupies get upset and want me to quit calling myself a Laker fan. I LOVE the Lakers (nh), I hope they win every game every year, but I also hope that Kobe misses every shot he takes.

Psileas
06-23-2006, 11:21 AM
hahaha all the groupies get upset and want me to quit calling myself a Laker fan. I LOVE the Lakers (nh), I hope they win every game every year, but I also hope that Kobe misses every shot he takes.

The Lakers winning and Kobe making every shot he takes would really disturb you, eh? BTW, your love for the team is reflected in your avatar.

disco
06-23-2006, 11:24 AM

Do you know what, I feel exactly the same way as you. I've been a Lakers fan since '88, but couldn't care less if they win anymore. I actually hoped they would lose to Phoenix.

For purely selfish purposes, I would like to see Lakers trading KObe and starting from the scratch. Then I could again support them as I used to. Trading Kobe doesn't make any sense, but I wish it happened.

flipogb
06-23-2006, 12:25 PM
BTW, I am sure there are thousands (millions probably) who agree with me. We can't waut for Kobe to leave so we can cheer 100% for our team :D
Actually we want fake fans like you to leave. Wow, youre pathetic, it seems that you know how much ish users hate kobe and you're just making these threads so that you can be one of them and not get made fun of as a Kobe and Laker fan. You are not a Laker fan , go cheer for the Clippers if u want an LA team without Kobe

brwnman
06-23-2006, 12:30 PM
I man-love Walker's Shimmy...

$ci
06-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Actually we want fake fans like you to leave. Wow, youre pathetic, it seems that you know how much ish users hate kobe and you're just making these threads so that you can be one of them and not get made fun of as a Kobe and Laker fan. You are not a Laker fan , go cheer for the Clippers if u want an LA team without Kobe

No real MAN would cheer for Kobe. You shop at Abercrombie right? And I know you are under 20.

flipogb
06-23-2006, 12:56 PM
No real MAN would cheer for Kobe. You shop at Abercrombie right? And I know you are under 20.
:rolleyes:
No real man would pretend to hate kobe just to fit in.
YOure a ***** and a *** so just shut up. NO one cares about your opinion.
And i am under 20 but i would beat your ass. No real man would know how to even spell that stores name, you must be a regular customer.

Rasheed1
06-23-2006, 01:17 PM
no need to pretend to hate kobe....that sh*t comes naturally to most civilized people....

I know I'd be p*ssed if he somehow tried to come to my team...great talent and all, but he is the definition of a prick

flipogb
06-23-2006, 06:11 PM
no need to pretend to hate kobe....that sh*t comes naturally to most civilized people....

I know I'd be p*ssed if he somehow tried to come to my team...great talent and all, but he is the definition of a prick

Actually hating Kobe comes from stupid people who use the word.
prick. I mean wo the f*ck uses that word:confusedshrug:

$ci
06-23-2006, 07:03 PM
And i am under 20 but i would beat your ass.

haha ok tough guy, humour me and post a pic. I have never lost a fight, and I doubt a skinny 20 year old ***** who cheers for Kobe could do any damage to me. Take the bass out of your voice next time you address me boy.

Bosh4life
06-23-2006, 07:06 PM
If you have never lost a fight you obviously have not faught enough. Even i have lost atleast 1.

$ci
06-23-2006, 07:25 PM
If you have never lost a fight you obviously have not faught enough. Even i have lost atleast 1.

How do you lose a fight? ARRGHGHH MY GOD!! OMG!! MY NOSE!!!! OMG I GIVE UP!!!! ARRGGHHH!!!! hahaha cmon I'm not the toughest guy in the world, but never would i quit in a fight. I have 2 brothers, I had plenty of practice (no homo) growing up.

hotsizzle
06-23-2006, 07:34 PM
question to $ci: how would your feelings be towards kobe if he would lead lakers to three more rings???

$ci
06-23-2006, 07:38 PM
question to $ci: how would your feelings be towards kobe if he would lead lakers to three more rings???

I would be happy that the Lakers won the rings of course. I still love the Lakers, and I wish I could like Kobe, but I just cant stand him. I hate how he alienates himself from everyone, I hate how he forces shots, I hate how he snitched.......... I am going to try and be less of a Kobe Hater next year.

hotsizzle
06-23-2006, 07:49 PM
I would be happy that the Lakers won the rings of course. I still love the Lakers, and I wish I could like Kobe, but I just cant stand him. I hate how he alienates himself from everyone, I hate how he forces shots, I hate how he snitched.......... I am going to try and be less of a Kobe Hater next year.

i guarantee you that by the end of next season, you will be a kobe fan.

hateraid
06-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Technically that would make you a bandwagon fan. Only faithful when it's your most convenient. Not trying to insult cause many fans on here are bandwagon fans. I just wouldn't call you a loyal fan.

$ci
06-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Technically that would make you a bandwagon fan. Only faithful when it's your most convenient. Not trying to insult cause many fans on here are bandwagon fans. I just wouldn't call you a loyal fan.

What if the guy who killed your mother and ***** your kids played for your favorite team? Kobe didnt do these things, but he may as well have :D

Skywalker
06-23-2006, 10:40 PM
you Suck Sci

$ci
06-23-2006, 10:44 PM
you Suck Sci

If we played 1 on 1, i would win 11-0 :D

TheGreatNumber8
06-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Bandwagoners suck.

Jerm
06-23-2006, 10:53 PM
$ci girl you're an attention whore.

XxNeXuSxX
06-24-2006, 01:07 AM
i guarantee you that by the end of next season, you will be a kobe fan.

No offense Sizzle, but your guarantees don't always come through (Looks back at your guarantee at a Game 7 Lakers win)

:banana:

Bosh4life
06-24-2006, 01:37 AM
How do you lose a fight? ARRGHGHH MY GOD!! OMG!! MY NOSE!!!! OMG I GIVE UP!!!! ARRGGHHH!!!! hahaha cmon I'm not the toughest guy in the world, but never would i quit in a fight. I have 2 brothers, I had plenty of practice (no homo) growing up.

Who the **** said i quit?I just kept coming at the guy like a drunken idiot until my friends decided to save my ass. Your just acting like an idiot and assuming things. I would ****ing slaughter you you ****ing over cocky *****.

hotsizzle
06-24-2006, 01:55 AM
No offense Sizzle, but your guarantees don't always come through (Looks back at your guarantee at a Game 7 Lakers win)

:banana:

haha well you gotta a point there

$ci
06-24-2006, 02:17 AM
Who the **** said i quit?I just kept coming at the guy like a drunken idiot until my friends decided to save my ass. Your just acting like an idiot and assuming things. I would ****ing slaughter you you ****ing over cocky *****.

haha no you wouldn't. Not only am I bigger and stronger (i'm not big, but i am 6'1 207 8% bodyfat, much bigger than you), I also know how to fight :D

Bosh4life
06-24-2006, 03:17 AM
Dude i am ****ing huge, don't even try that sh!t. I am 6'2 225 and in grade ****ing 9 and i would kill you. The only pic i have is from last year, and im so much more toned then that. Hold on ill get it.

Bosh4life
06-24-2006, 03:19 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/CaptainGSpot/Smackabieeetch.jpg

Bosh4life
06-24-2006, 03:19 AM
I have fought over 100 times in my life and the kid has never been the same age as me. I'm sorry man step down.

hotsizzle
06-24-2006, 03:32 AM

ok, so you diss kobe for thinking hes the best and then you refer to yourself as the best poster ever???

Bosh4life
06-24-2006, 03:33 AM
Plus how the fu<k do you call somone a noob on a message board, that's the dumbest thing i have evr red.

$ci
06-24-2006, 04:30 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/CaptainGSpot/Smackabieeetch.jpg

excuse me......

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! You probably arent even in he top 20 toughest in your class! Don't talk to me like I'm some little punk kid like you, I'm 25, have kids, and would have you tapping out in less than 10 seconds. hahahaha thanks for the laugh kid :cheers:

Jasper
02-15-2007, 09:16 PM
On ABCNews - - Because of ex - Heater Hardaway there is a photo
essay of current and past Athelete's that were looked up to ...

'http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/popup?id=1548776', 'popup',740,610

Kobe is there and will ever be linked to guys like J Rider...

I do admit on the floor he is playing better , and working with Jackson...
but history is history and you nor KB can change it. :roll: :roll:

XxNeXuSxX
02-15-2007, 09:21 PM
On ABCNews - - Because of ex - Heater Hardaway there is a photo
essay of current and past Athelete's that were looked up to ...

'http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/popup?id=1548776', 'popup',740,610

Kobe is there and will ever be linked to guys like J Rider...

I do admit on the floor he is playing better , and working with Jackson...
but history is history and you nor KB can change it. :roll: :roll:

Why would you ever bump this?

gts
02-15-2007, 09:26 PM
probably the same guy, i don't recall him in any post recently.. only person that could find that thread is someone who had it bookmarked or knew it was there and since this guy joined up a couple months after the thread died down...

SsKSpurs21
02-15-2007, 09:29 PM
hahaha all the ******** get upset and want me to quit calling myself a Laker fan. I LOVE the Lakers (nh), I hope they win every game every year, but I also hope that Kobe misses every shot he takes.

if kobe misses every shot he takes, then the lakers win only a handful of games, if that.

24/7
02-15-2007, 09:33 PM
$ci is obviously not a Laker fan, never has been. If he was, then he would have come to peace with the Kobe situation a long time ago instead of all this drama he's putting forward right now. During the Kobe-Shaq feud days even I got sick of Kobe-only-fans but that was a long time ago and why would you complain now that Kobe is finally playing within the system and trying to involve everybody? Doesn't make any sense, I call BS.

edit: I didn't see that this had been bumped.

XxNeXuSxX
02-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Please people, look at the date...

Jailblazers7
02-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Why was this bumped?

jumpman23
02-15-2007, 09:44 PM
bro dats not cool.....kobe is numba one or someting and hes good

everyone starts hating him after that court case. i have no idea why

HollaBolla
02-15-2007, 10:38 PM
bro dats not cool.....kobe is numba one or someting and hes good

everyone starts hating him after that court case. i have no idea why

they are jealous coz kobe can get away with anything including the alleged rape.

GreatHILL
07-21-2013, 12:01 PM
u are a tru laker fan