PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Wants to Play in NFL during Lockout

MichaelAngelo
10-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Lebron James Wants to Play in the NFL During the Lockout Would Eagles or Dolphins be Interested (http://bit.ly/nKMIdN)

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Lebron-Tweet.jpg

kaiiu
10-11-2011, 04:12 PM
this ***** wouldnt last a game

rodman91
10-11-2011, 04:14 PM
He didn't even sign up for Dunk Contest...

Phong
10-11-2011, 04:14 PM
http://nsa21.casimages.com/img/2011/10/11/111011102322251783.jpg

Vienceslav
10-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Are you guys familiar with a concept of a joke? :D
Inb4 Lebron is a joke. :banana:

thejumpa
10-11-2011, 04:19 PM
LeBron>>>>Megatron

MeLO MvP 15
10-11-2011, 04:22 PM
LeBron to the Patriots to team up with Brady lol

Heavincent
10-11-2011, 04:27 PM
LeBron>>>>Megatron

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't ever disrespect Megatron like that again.

Anyway, Lebron would probably suck in the NFL.

DevilsAssassin
10-11-2011, 04:27 PM
LeBron to the Cowboys to team up with Tony Romo so they can choke together lol

:oldlol: :oldlol:

MeLO MvP 15
10-11-2011, 04:32 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:
That jokes from Tommy Bear's twitter....

DevilsAssassin
10-11-2011, 04:35 PM
That jokes from Tommy Bear's twitter....

link

thejumpa
10-11-2011, 04:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't ever disrespect Megatron like that again.

Anyway, Lebron would probably suck in the NFL.

Yeah, a guy who is 6'8 with WR speed and a TE body would suck in the NFL. Makes sense.

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Lebron can't play football.

He has never played football against real players.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 04:48 PM
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was arguign the other day with someone saying that lebron could step in and be a n all star wide receiver in instantly. OMG id be so happy if he did. that woudl be the coolest shit ever.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Lebron can't play football.

He has never played football against real players.

Dude terrel,chad, who else? Thsoe dudes are 6'1 6'2 6'3. Lebron is taller, longer, and has more vertical leap. He could absolutely out perform them.

Yall just hate for the sake of it.

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Dude terrel,chad, who else? Thsoe dudes are 6'1 6'2 6'3. Lebron is taller, longer, and has more vertical leap. He could absolutely out perform them.

there is more than being a receiver than having height and leaping ability.

wakencdukest
10-11-2011, 04:55 PM
I'd like to see it. I've never heard of anyone doing it before.

christian1923
10-11-2011, 04:58 PM

Dont disrespect the reciever position.

obviously youve never played it, you have to have good footwork, run good routes, be able to create seperation and get off jams. catch BULLITS. And alot more little details.

your dumb if you think he can just go out there and domininate at wide reciever

Fatstogie
there is more than being a receiver than having height and leaping ability.

Speed. Lateral movment. Ability to change speed and direction. Hands.

All of which lebron has... so..

And dude again ima laugh cause he could step right in and dominate. Shit the quarter back could throw the passes 19" higher in the air than normal and lebron can go get it.

Lebron is the rare mix of 6'8 with the speed of a 6'2 guy. Hed DOMINATE in the NFL. PRobably even worst than he does in basketball.

9erEmpire
I'd like to see it. I've never heard of anyone doing it before.

he would get destroyed.

if people think that lebron is a big wuss for choking and not showing up in the 4th quarter than I would hate to see what would happen to this diva when physicality is involved.

He would be crying and scared when a Linebacker or coach is screaming at him.

Remember when Wade was screaming at him. He doesn't have the mental fortitude to even hang in the league.

Doctor Rivers
10-11-2011, 05:02 PM
lol he hasn't played since HS. all it would take is one hit over the middle from a linebacker and he'd be in the hospital.

pauk
10-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Lebron was a fantastic Football player pre-NBA.... remember? he even considered aiming for a pro career there, very close to ditch the NBA for it.. he had recorded a 4.3 second 40 yard dash also.. remember?

For gods sake look at how he plays, his athleticism at that size, look at his body, his physique, his durability..... he is a man amongst girls in the NBA..... NFL is where he belongs..... NFL stands for "Nikka Fawking Large"..... :lol

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Not to mention how physical he would be.

All the haters gotta say "oh hes a sissy" ok dude. Tell that to your 6'2 SS when lebron catches and turns to him at full speed. dude will get LAYED OUT.

Ochocinco. 6'1, 188lbs.

Lebron 6'8 250lbs

If yoru a strong saftey. After the catch, who will be easier to tackle?

Cause not jsut the size. Lebeorn is just as fast as chad. Just as agile.

The only possible weakness would be hands. Thats the only issue to be seen. IN every other aspect lebron would dominate.

Hands are the only thing i dont know if he could do or not. Im assuming he could cause he did at least play football. So assuming he has hands.

Everything else, we know he has already.

Again yall are just haters. Smell yourself right now. Your trying to deny lebrons greatness just cause your a follower of everyone else.

Dude is an athletic monstrosity. And your hatred will never change that.

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Speed. Lateral movment. Ability to change speed and direction. Hands.

All of which lebron has... so..

And dude again ima laugh cause he could step right in and dominate. Shit the quarter back could throw the passes 19" higher in the air than normal and lebron can go get it.

Lebron is the rare mix of 6'8 with the speed of a 6'2 guy. Hed DOMINATE in the NFL. PRobably even worst than he does in basketball.

Mental Toughness.

This is why he won't be able to play.

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Dont disrespect the reciever position.

obviously youve never played it, you have to have good footwork, run good routes, be able to create seperation and get off jams. catch BULLITS. And alot more little details.

your dumb if you think he can just go out there and domininate at wide reciever

agree.

we would all agree that Lebron's footwork is average for a basketball player where footwork is key.

I don't see how he would be able to run crisp routes.

Fatstogie
lol he hasn't played since HS. all it would take is one hit over the middle from a linebacker and he'd be in the hospital.

This. No hed hurt the linebacker.

LEBRON IS BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE.

WTF? lol

Hes gonna get hurt buy the guy whos 6'2? No. Hes gonna level that guy.

LOL how many people step in and take charges from lebron? he runs at dudes with no pads on. They get outta the way.

If they dont? hell hit them. Yall are freakin crazy haters. For real. please stop and smell yourself right now.

Trying to deny this dude his greatness. His greatness is more powerful than your hate.

Yea he has his problems. Cleveland was just dumb. You wanna hate. Hate dan gilbert. He had 7 years to build a team around the dude.

And i dont care "how he did it" either. He had to leave. Cant trap a star in a lil shithole market like that and expect him to just carry all the weight. Of course he was gonn aleave.

And i even said the year before that hed go to miami. it wasnt hard to see. Well seeing past the hate can be hard i guess.

pauk
Mental Toughness.

Lebron has no mental toughness now huh? Pretty versatile haters these days.... :roll:

Heavincent
Yeah, a guy who is 6'8 with WR speed and a TE body would suck in the NFL. Makes sense.

There's more to receiver than just physical ability you know. You think Lebron can just throw on some pads and start in the NFL even though he hasn't played organized football since high school?

Lebron would be waving the white flag after 1 hit from the guy in my avatar.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Mental Toughness.

From a guy who carried a dead weight cleveland to the ECF, Finals, and into the playoffs for years........................ Who went from number 1 record, to worst team in teh league by losing 1 guy. lol cmon dude

LOL dude weaksauce.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 05:09 PM
There's more to receiver than just physical ability you know. You think Lebron can just throw on some pads and start in the NFL even though he hasn't played organized football since high school?

That guy is 6" shorter than lebron. Same weight. not as fast.

Lebron would kill that guy. Lebron would kill most linebackers and SS in the league.

Its why he had to go to basketball instead. More competition.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 05:12 PM
god i hope we get to see.

I mean i agree that there would need to be an adjust ment.

But if lebron went to nfl full time hes probably put on a couple more pounds. But since basketball is more cardio is more trim.

If he were to stay in the nfl hed probably bulk up a lil more.

But he can still absolutely compete, right now, on an all star level. Yall are crazy.

Again the only unknown variable is can he catch a hard pass. Id guess yess with his HANDS that are larger than most wide receivers as well.

Heavincent
10-11-2011, 05:13 PM

Lebron would kill that guy. Lebron would kill most linebackers and SS in the league.

:facepalm

David Harris would wreck Lebron. And he's not even the best linebacker in the league. Imagine what Ray Lewis or James Harrison would do to him :oldlol:

thejumpa
10-11-2011, 05:14 PM

Heavincent is a bit of a troll but let's keep it real....

Just because that guy is the same weight as Bron but smaller and not as fast doesn't mean he's weaker. They train for two completely different sports. The SS is training for strength and agility (I don't play football so someone correct me if I'm wrong) while LeBron is more training for conditioning and overall staying lean and flexible. That being said, it's obvious that LeBron is one strong dude. Get him on a real workout program and who knows. The Megatron reference was a joke but the "he would suck" comments are even bigger ones:confusedshrug:

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 05:14 PM
This. No hed hurt the linebacker.

LEBRON IS BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE.

WTF? lol

Hes gonna get hurt buy the guy whos 6'2? No. Hes gonna level that guy.

LOL how many people step in and take charges from lebron? he runs at dudes with no pads on. They get outta the way.

If they dont? hell hit them. Yall are freakin crazy haters. For real. please stop and smell yourself right now.

Trying to deny this dude his greatness. His greatness is more powerful than your hate.

Yea he has his problems. Cleveland was just dumb. You wanna hate. Hate dan gilbert. He had 7 years to build a team around the dude.

And i dont care "how he did it" either. He had to leave. Cant trap a star in a lil shithole market like that and expect him to just carry all the weight. Of course he was gonn aleave.

And i even said the year before that hed go to miami. it wasnt hard to see. Well seeing past the hate can be hard i guess.

You obviously watch too much basketball and not enough football. Lebron is a big guy and I admit that but to say he would hurt linebackers is pure comedy.

Linebackers don't need to be tall. They have a strong center of gravity and a tall guy like lebron will get lit up because in football you want to get low. There isn't a linebacker in the professinal level that would be scared of him.

I am not a hater as much as you are a Lebron jerker.

kaiiu
10-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Lebrick dont even got skills on the court wat the hell makes u think he have em on the field.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 05:23 PM
You obviously watch too much basketball and not enough football. Lebron is a big guy and I admit that but to say he would hurt linebackers is pure comedy.

Linebackers don't need to be tall. They have a strong center of gravity and a tall guy like lebron will get lit up because in football you want to get low. There isn't a linebacker in the professinal level that would be scared of him.

I am not a hater as much as you are a Lebron jerker.

Im 6'5. Now granted im not as lean as days gone by. LOL

But a friend who played football tryed to say (he was like idk 5'11) "im lower to the ground than you" yada yada.

And he looked more stacked than me. But size does matter. i weight more. I have more power.

He looked all football player beefcake. But im 6" taller and i weight 50lbs more. So he tries to get low, and he cant even get me.

Cause guess what? I can also get low. I destroyed him.

As with any smaller guy i knew in real life said "i can get low"

Shit 1 dude at a party tryed to say he could run through me. he got a ball, tried. first try he spins off. I say " i thought you were going through me"

Second try we hit. Yea he did not enjoy the rest of the day. And i was fine.

I can tell you from sure PHYSICS. Larger people, ARE LARGER. LOL

Ive delt with smaller dudes saying "i can get you" my entire life. NO you cant. And im not evne close to lebrons size or athleticism.

if lebron tackled a 6'2 dude at full speed? The dude would feel it.

And yea like aboce. Im saying. Lebron trains to be lean. But at the same time hes got the mix of weight and vertical.

He is heavier than high fliers his size. I mean 6'8. In the nba what are most 6'8 dudes? 220? So hes 30lbs over average weight. AND CAN STILL JUMP HIGHER.

Lebron could easily go to a beef diet and throw on 10lbs of muscle and kill people in the nfl. EAsily.

MeLO MvP 15
10-11-2011, 05:24 PM
link
just go look at his twitter dumb@ss.

u know what, whatever, that's obviously too complicated for you
http://twitter.com/#!/TommyBeer

tweet from 1 hour ago if you weren't smart enough to see it

pauk
10-11-2011, 05:24 PM

oh please....

6'9" / ~270 lbs PHYSICAL/ATHLETICAL FREAK with a 4.3 sec 40 yard dash (even the NFL has never seen this kindof athlete at that size)... hell Lebron wouldnt mind adding even more muscle and not lose an inch of his athleticism/agility.... a 6'9" - 300+ LBS BEAST....

This makes Lebron a human TRAIN... literally.... Lebron would just take the ball and run a straight line thru everybody all the way to a touchdown, leaving a trail of crushed midgets & fat linebackers behind him......

it would be human bowling.... something like this :lol
http://ispythingsdc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/car-accident-cyclists-mexico.jpg

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Lebron has the mental capacity of a child and he proved it this past couple of years.

I know it's the lockout and all but to all of a sudden say he would be beasting in the NFL is laughable.

All of a sudden the NFL is a league that anyone can play in, even a basketball player.:oldlol:

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 05:28 PM
^ this.

HIs athleticism would be even more showcased in the NFL.

IN the NBA hes running at dwight howard. Another freak.

IN the nfl? Hes running at a dude smaller than him, with pads on.

Dude he would KILL people. Yall are haters.

And again you think "hes weak." LMAO Meet the dude in real life. Your opinion will cahnge. Tv makes everyone look small.

Take a photo of lebron witha basketball team. Then witha football team. LOL

Wheres the pic? I saw a pic of lebron with some football players. LMAO.

nathanjizzle
10-11-2011, 05:30 PM
everyone knows football requires less skill, which is why lebron would excel at it.

thejumpa
10-11-2011, 05:31 PM
lol that's real shit. I've seen LBJ in person a few times. At 6'2, I usually feel taller than most people I'm around. The dude is big as hell.

kaiiu
10-11-2011, 05:31 PM
keep in mid this is the same brick head who sat out 2 weeks wit a hangnail

Jameerthefear
10-11-2011, 05:32 PM
The last time 'Bron played football was in highschool. These HUGE NFL linebackers would eat him up. Its more physicality then he's used to.

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 05:36 PM
The last time 'Bron played football was in highschool. These HUGE NFL linebackers would eat him up. Its more physicality then he's used to.

exactly.

Let's not forget Lebron's competition then. It was him versus a bunch of kids.

Titanball4
He'd be a good football player if he was given the chance becuz of his athletic abilities. But at fatstogie. It's not all about being big and strong. Tackling has a lot do with technique and form. I guarantee you safeties aren't gonna be standing straight up when they try to tackle him. They'd still get him down. Don't even try with NFL linebackers. He'd get lit up in a head on collision

c3z4r
I have no doubt in my mind that lebron would be a good football player, mainly due to his athleticism, now the question lies in his actual skill, because from what i've read he wasn't exactly the best in high school at WR, so he would no doubt have no chance of being the best now, when his competition has a couple of years on him in terms of skill development and experience. Imo he would be a decent wr, maybe start as a backup then be a starter, but i dont think he would be a pro bowl level wr.

Pauk aren't u european, how the f*ck would u even know anything about american football?

28renyoy
10-11-2011, 05:37 PM
he wouldn't make it in the nfl. everyone is his size, well disregarding height and EVERYONE would take shots at him. he wouldn't last 5 games, he would be destroyed.

pauk
10-11-2011, 05:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-5deds-ByU :lol

pauk
10-11-2011, 05:39 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that lebron would be a good football player, mainly due to his athleticism, now the question lies in his actual skill, because from what i've read he wasn't exactly the best in high school at WR, so he would no doubt have no chance of being the best now, when his competition has a couple of years on him in terms of skill development and experience. Imo he would be a decent wr, maybe start as a backup then be a starter, but i dont think he would be a pro bowl level wr.

Pauk aren't u european, how the f*ck would u even know anything about american football?

i know rugby.... :lol which is even nastier than american football, aka puzzy version of rugby...

tpols
10-11-2011, 05:40 PM

Shit 1 dude at a party tryed to say he could run through me. he got a ball, tried. first try he spins off. I say " i thought you were going through me"

Corner backs and safeties typically undercut TEs and large recievers at the knees or below. It's not just about getting low and going shoulder to shoulder.. it's about getting low to the point where you can take someone's legs out. And a 6'2 super quick safety/corner would EASILY be able to undercut the shit out of Lebron because he is so damn tall.

Lebron would be the tallest reciever in the whole league. His legs would take an absolute beating from people hurling themselves at them all the time. I seriously think he would have leg problems in no time. That being said, he would be a a great jump ball guy obviously and he would torch linebackers.

Who knows if Lebron would have the mental aggressiveness necessary to play though.. you have to have that fire and passion to play that physical type of game. And Lebron has shown many times that he doesn't have that type of mentality.

I also dont think Lebron would be a great route runner given that is a skill kind of like moving without the ball in basketball.. which we all know he sucks at. His hands are also definitely not conditioned to catch the types of passes thrown in the NFL.

nathanjizzle
10-11-2011, 05:43 PM

not exactly, lebron would be playing WR so theres not that many instances he would be tackled by a line backer.

kaiiu
10-11-2011, 05:44 PM
lol at a 6'8 receiver...

jbryan1984
He was pretty good in HS. Again, HS. Go for it LeBron. That would be some shit if he ended up on the Browns.

9erEmpire
Im 6'5. Now granted im not as lean as days gone by. LOL

But a friend who played football tryed to say (he was like idk 5'11) "im lower to the ground than you" yada yada.

And he looked more stacked than me. But size does matter. i weight more. I have more power.

He looked all football player beefcake. But im 6" taller and i weight 50lbs more. So he tries to get low, and he cant even get me.

Ive delt with smaller dudes saying "i can get you" my entire life. NO you cant. And im not evne close to lebrons size or athleticism.

if lebron tackled a 6'2 dude at full speed? The dude would feel it.

And yea like aboce. Im saying. Lebron trains to be lean. But at the same time hes got the mix of weight and vertical.

He is heavier than high fliers his size. I mean 6'8. In the nba what are most 6'8 dudes? 220? So hes 30lbs over average weight. AND CAN STILL JUMP HIGHER.

Lebron could easily go to a beef diet and throw on 10lbs of muscle and kill people in the nfl. EAsily.

too bad we are not talking about a scrub like you versus another scrub who is shorter than you....ROFL

We are talking about you saying a basketball player would dominate a league against trained, conditioned and built Linebackers.

pauk
10-11-2011, 05:45 PM
oh and more thing.......

how bout Lebron as a QUARTERBACK!! his court vision & passing ability is something else to... :lol

kaiiu
10-11-2011, 05:46 PM
oh and more thing.......

how bout Lebron as a QUARTERBACK!! his court vision & passing ability is something else to... :lol
u have to have skill to be a QB...

NBAller
10-11-2011, 05:48 PM
won't happen.

c3z4r
10-11-2011, 05:49 PM
i know rugby.... :lol which is even nastier than american football, aka puzzy version of rugby...

Bro i played rugby in highschool and trust me i find it easier and less damaging compared to football. I used to be a running back and when i switched to rugby it's like the field got 100x bigger cuz i wasnt getting tackled every 10 yards or so. The only disadvantage is the level of stamina required to play it.

pauk
10-11-2011, 05:49 PM
u have to have skill to be a QB...

yep... vision & passing ability.... at 6'8-6'9 even.... what more skill is there? all that comes thru experience knowing where and when to throw it, accuracy, timing and so on..... Lebron could master QB

oolalaa
10-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Although there's almost no chance of him lebron playing in the nfl (i don't doubt that he would actually want to. He can't risk getting injured), just the thought of it gets me excited.

I mean, he might be the greatest athlete the world has ever seen. 6"9, 270+ of pure muscle, has a 40 inch vertical, runs a 4.3 forty.

He has the potential to be the greatest wide receiver of all time. It would hilarious to see derrelle revis attempt to 'lock him down' :roll:

:bowdown:

oolalaa
10-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Corner backs and safeties typically undercut TEs and large recievers at the knees or below. It's not just about getting low and going shoulder to shoulder.. it's about getting low to the point where you can take someone's legs out. And a 6'2 super quick safety/corner would EASILY be able to undercut the shit out of Lebron because he is so damn tall.

Lebron would be the tallest reciever in the whole league. His legs would take an absolute beating from people hurling themselves at them all the time. I seriously think he would have leg problems in no time. That being said, he would be a a great jump ball guy obviously and he would torch linebackers.

Who knows if Lebron would have the mental aggressiveness necessary to play though.. you have to have that fire and passion to play that physical type of game. And Lebron has shown many times that he doesn't have that type of mentality.

I also dont think Lebron would be a great route runner given that is a skill kind of like moving without the ball in basketball.. which we all know he sucks at. His hands are also definitely not conditioned to catch the types of passes thrown in the NFL.

He has very large hands. He is also extremely co-ordinated. It would just be a matter of practice for him...

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 05:54 PM
too bad we are not talking about a scrub like you versus another scrub who is shorter than you....ROFL

We are talking about you saying a basketball player would dominate a league against trained, conditioned and built Linebackers.

haha sounds like someone is still climbing the net to touch the rim. LOL

Lebron. I said Lebron. I said nothing about basketball players.

LEBRON would dominate in football. Your average basketball player would not.

Lebron is not average. Hes a freak of physicality. ANd your just a moron who wants to deny that for some reason. Idk your own insecurities?

Idk why hate lebron? cause hes so much more of man than you are? i mean idk i can tsee a reason. You dont know the guy at all.

I mean you hate him... cause your told to. But why really?

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Before we even bring up his physical ability to play....let's bring up his mental toughness to actual play football.

He has shown time again that he isn't capable to play basketball when the pressure is on and in my opinion there is that much more pressure in football.

Football coaches will yell at you and opponents will yell and talk trash at you. Something that the NBA does not allow.

If Lebron is choking and flopping in his own sport, how can he play a game that involves many Alpha males?

If you would to ask can a Kobe, MJ, Magic and Bird play in the NFL, I would say yes based on their fire and determination but not Lebron.

artificial
10-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Just to state the obvious, because some people seem to be getting it: it won't happen. Not this season anyway.

1) I don't doubt Lebron could play semi-decent football, maybe even good enough for the NFL. Dude has so many physical advantages over your average human. But if he was serious, he would have already trained for it since the NBA season was over. There would be already likely teams for him to join. The NFL season is already started, and he would probably already be there if he wanted to. I don't doubt Lebron has all the contacts he needs to do this -if he was serious about it-. But now? Not plausible.

2) C'mon, it was a joke.

DMV2
10-11-2011, 06:03 PM
oh and more thing.......

There's already a LeBron-like QB in the NFL and his name is Tony Romo. He likes to throw interceptions and fumbles the ball in the 4th Quarter.

Nick Young
10-11-2011, 06:06 PM
lol bitchmade can't even handle a trevor ariza elbow without falling on the floor in tears

Nick Young
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Although there's almost no chance of him lebron playing in the nfl (i don't doubt that he would actually want to. He can't risk getting injured), just the thought of it gets me excited.

I mean, he might be the greatest athlete the world has ever seen. 6"9, 270+ of pure muscle, has a 40 inch vertical, runs a 4.3 forty.

He has the potential to be the greatest wide receiver of all time. It would hilarious to see derrelle revis attempt to 'lock him down' :roll:

:bowdown:
Julius Peppers would destroy him

Jameerthefear
10-11-2011, 06:08 PM
yep... vision & passing ability.... at 6'8-6'9 even.... what more skill is there? all that comes thru experience knowing where and when to throw it, accuracy, timing and so on..... Lebron could master QB
Jesus Christ you're one of the biggest idiots on this forum.
Do you realize that the NFL is not a middle school league? To say Lebron would dominate at the QB position is ridiculous. You can't just jump in and immediately be good at it :facepalm

chips93
10-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Jesus Christ you're one of the biggest idiots on this forum.
Do you realize that the NFL is not a middle school league? To say Lebron would dominate at the QB position is ridiculous. You can't just jump in and immediately be good at it :facepalm

people seem to think he can just jump in and be a great WR

dude has never played football at a high level, so lets leave the nfl alone

if success in a sport was determined by physical attributes alone, then hassan whiteside would be an all-star, but hes not, hes a 12th man.

mattvNJ
10-11-2011, 06:15 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5360552

kind a cool read pertaining to this topic

KenneBell
10-11-2011, 06:25 PM

He might make a good TE. That's about it.

He wouldn't be close to serviceable at QB. The closest you're going to get to LeBron at QB is Cam Newton. At WR, Calvin Johnson. Both of those guys are about the same height as Kobe and reach the limit of height at the skill positions.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 06:35 PM

kind a cool read pertaining to this topic

Good article. Rather than some moronic hating for no reason at all.

Lebron would be an ALL STAR WR. He was in high school. But guess what? Hes even greater now than he was then.

hes been to the finals in basketbal, shoot and lost. So he knows whats required. Obviously i dont think hed go to football permanently. But i think it would be cool.

Cause he would DEFINITELY be a hall of fame level WR. Just the same as he is a hall of fame basketball player.

No not every basketball player could. Thats what makes lebron what he is.

He is a freak of nature. Even among freaks of nature.

Kellogs4toniee
10-11-2011, 06:38 PM
If he had played receiver his entire life and maintained his physical form up to this current point in time, then he would physically be the most gifted receiver in the history of the game. He would essentailly be a taller Megatron. Not better hands, because I have been watching Megatron since he was a freshman at Georgia Tech, and I shit you not as a life-long diehard football fan that Megatron in my opinion has the best hands ever in the history of the NFL, yes... even better then Jerry Rice. But he would be taller than Megatron, which just a lil less speed (I think Lebron was officially clocked at 4.4 at one point?).

Yes, if he had played receiver his entire life, he would have the timing down. I have no reason to believe why Lebron would not be one of the best receivers ever in the game if he had any decent hands and worked hard on getting his routes down. However, if he were to simply jump on now to some random team he would not do well. Everything might be fine and dandy, but that one big hit from Polamalu or Lewis which knocks out his helmet, and the intensive sh*it talking that will inevitably occur from the entire other team... I'm not sure Lebron has the mental fortitude to succeed off the bat. Not to mention all that practice needed to get your route timing right with the quarterback.

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 06:42 PM
If he had played receiver his entire life and maintained his physical form up to this current point in time, then he would physically be the most gifted receiver in the history of the game. He would essentailly be a taller Megatron. Not better hands, because I have been watching Megatron since he was a freshman at Georgia Tech, and I shit you not as a life-long diehard football fan that Megatron in my opinion has the best hands ever in the history of the NFL, yes... even better then Jerry Rice. But he would be taller than Megatron, which just a lil less speed (I think Lebron was officially clocked at 4.4 at one point?).

Yes, if he had played receiver his entire life, he would have the timing down. I have no reason to believe why Lebron would not be one of the best receivers ever in the game if he had any decent hands and worked hard on getting his routes down. However, if he were to simply jump on now to some random team he would not do well. Everything might be fine and dandy, but that one big hit from Polamalu or Lewis which knocks out his helmet, and the intensive sh*it talking that will inevitably occur from the entire other team... I'm not sure Lebron has the mental fortitude to succeed off the bat. Not to mention all that practice needed to get your route timing right with the quarterback.

There is too much facepalms that I want to post.

The most gifted receiver in history and comparing him to Megatron?

Obviously you don't know who Jerry Rice is.

Fatstogie
10-11-2011, 07:29 PM

6'2 Jerry rice.

6" shorter. Not to mention is harms are a couple inces longer as well. And leaping ability.

He can get balls that htey cannot get. he would dominate them.

And now he dont have to "do it his whole life" If he started this season? Next season hed be hall of fame level. Shti maybe even this season.

Idk i think it woudl be awesome if he played. Problem is for that ot happen there must be no basketball. I dont want to see it so bad i want basketbal to stop. LOL

But id still like to see it.

Kblaze8855
10-11-2011, 07:36 PM
I'll say this...

Its no doubt a lot harder to be na every down NFL player than he thinks it is...

But put him on the 5 yard line and throw a corner fade to him one on one with a 5'11'' DB on him?

There are worse options than a 6'8'' guy with a 35-40 inch vertical who was one of the best recievers in Ohio.

Hes not blocking, or learning plays, or anything like that. But I bet if he ran a go route and didnt get jammed too well at the line a safety would linger over the top just in case. And OCs love guys who can help them direct the defense. He might be a 5 or 6 snap a game asset to a team with a nice option in the slot.

NBAller
10-11-2011, 07:42 PM
size doesn't translate into skill so much.

he would probably be something like a offnesive guard anyway with his size. maybe MLB.

hammer2010
10-11-2011, 07:46 PM
6'2 Jerry rice.

6" shorter. Not to mention is harms are a couple inces longer as well. And leaping ability.

And now he dont have to "do it his whole life" If he started this season? Next season hed be hall of fame level. Shti maybe even this season.

Idk i think it woudl be awesome if he played. Problem is for that ot happen there must be no basketball. I dont want to see it so bad i want basketbal to stop. LOL

Hey fat a$$ stop trolling and get LeBrick's penile projectile out of your mouf son. Do you realize that some nfl line backers are 275 lbs and could literally bench press 2 Lebricks. You think LeBrick could run through one of these monsters? Idiot! :no:

Kellogs4toniee
10-11-2011, 07:47 PM

Face palm by your own ignorance? Re-read my post

If he had played receiver his entire life and maintained his physical form up to this current point in time, then he would physically be the most gifted receiver in the history of the game.

Please read more carefully before you indirectly insult my knowledge of the game. Lebron would easily be over 6'5 (which is about Megatrons height), runs a 4.4 and below, over 40 inch vert, large hands, great coordination... is it really beyond your intelligence to think he would be the most gifted wide receiver physically in the entire game? I compare him to Megatron because both are very big for there position, and still extremley coordinated, physically talented, and as fast as running backs and smaller speedy receivers.

And please don't talk to me about Jerry Rice. Jerry Rice is clearly the best player to have ever played the game, but I said physically most gifted. Again please read. Jerry Rice did not clock elite speed before he was drafted, and even at his peak I don't think he ever ran below a 4.5 40. He is NOT the most gifted receiver in history. HE IS the best receiver in history, but not he most gifted.

:no: :no:

9erEmpire
10-11-2011, 07:55 PM
6'2 Jerry rice.

you must be a teen.

Rice is like the best player to ever play the game and just because Lebron is taller or jumps higher....suddenly that gives him automatic Rice status.

28renyoy
10-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Calvin Johnson is roughly 3" shorter than LeBron, faster, and has a 45" vertical. I guess Calvin Johnson could be Vince Carter 2.0?

bdreason
10-11-2011, 07:58 PM
LeBron could definitely play in the NFL. It would take some serious transition time/work though.

Heavincent
10-11-2011, 08:19 PM
oh please....

6'9" / ~270 lbs PHYSICAL/ATHLETICAL FREAK with a 4.3 sec 40 yard dash (even the NFL has never seen this kindof athlete at that size)... hell Lebron wouldnt mind adding even more muscle and not lose an inch of his athleticism/agility.... a 6'9" - 300+ LBS BEAST....

This makes Lebron a human TRAIN... literally.... Lebron would just take the ball and run a straight line thru everybody all the way to a touchdown, leaving a trail of crushed midgets & fat linebackers behind him......

it would be human bowling.... something like this :lol
http://ispythingsdc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/car-accident-cyclists-mexico.jpg

You really are a ****ing idiot pauk. Lebron wouldn't even get off the line of scrimmage if he had Revis or Nnamdi Asomugha covering him. And those linebackers would absolutely destroy him.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Baltimore+Ravens+v+Carolina+Panthers+rdxgSQMozl2l. jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0MAh0_Oa3iU/TL-0GNJpzAI/AAAAAAAABgQ/lydiP1Nru58/s1600/James+Harrison+Wiki++James+Harrison+Pics+4.jpg

If Lebron devoted his career to football, sure, he would probably be a beast. But a basketball player that hasn't played football since high school? Absolutely not.

Quickening
10-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Threads a bit disrespectful to pro NFL players.... be like saying if you're 7 foot tall and have a 42 inch vertical, you could just walk on a basketball court and be one of the best players ever, no practice needed.

outbreak
10-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Could see him playing and maybe doing ok, but the other thing is would he be able to play NFL for a decent amount of time and then come back to NBA and still be dominant? Surely his body make up will have had to changed to survive in the NFL.

bigwebb5000
10-11-2011, 10:44 PM
he should go play hockey, theres no 4th period.

outbreak
10-11-2011, 11:15 PM
he should go play hockey, theres no 4th period.
have been waiting for this since the first page

NBAller
10-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Threads a bit disrespectful to pro NFL players.... be like saying if you're 7 foot tall and have a 42 inch vertical, you could just walk on a basketball court and be one of the best players ever, no practice needed.

just a lot of bored people using their wild imaginations...

Fatstogie
10-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Lebron would kill those lil guys.

And again heres the link someone else posted. Good article.

Yall are just in denial and hating lebron cause yoru told.

DaPerceive
10-12-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't think he has the toughness to play in the NFL. I think LeBron stopped playing high school football because of an injury he suffered from football.

By the way he would be a Tight End not a Wide Receiver. He is way too big to be a Wide receiver in the NFL and I don't think he is as fast as NFL WRs and DBs.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone jack LeBron up though.

Ruutu
10-12-2011, 05:45 AM
I wanna see him play in some charity game against some pro footballers...that would be fun !

Ruutu
10-12-2011, 05:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmqpAyOiP4c

Hondo
10-12-2011, 05:56 AM
This is a ridiculous idea. If it happens, I'll youtube myself eating a Celtics cap and become pauk's biggest supporter.

pauk
10-12-2011, 06:13 AM
You really are a ****ing idiot pauk. Lebron wouldn't even get off the line of scrimmage if he had Revis or Nnamdi Asomugha covering him. And those linebackers would absolutely destroy him.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Baltimore+Ravens+v+Carolina+Panthers+rdxgSQMozl2l. jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0MAh0_Oa3iU/TL-0GNJpzAI/AAAAAAAABgQ/lydiP1Nru58/s1600/James+Harrison+Wiki++James+Harrison+Pics+4.jpg

If Lebron devoted his career to football, sure, he would probably be a beast. But a basketball player that hasn't played football since high school? Absolutely not.

lol at this slow 6'2-6'3 midget with biceps (compared to Lebron)....

and i didnt mean he would pwn immediately... lol... you know perfectly what i mean, that if lebron devoted his career to football, he would PWN..

pauk
10-12-2011, 06:15 AM
This is a ridiculous idea. If it happens, I'll youtube myself eating a Celtics cap and become pauk's biggest supporter.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/81199272.jpg

Doctor Rivers
10-12-2011, 06:44 AM
Lebron was a fantastic Football player pre-NBA.... remember? he even considered aiming for a pro career there, very close to ditch the NBA for it.. he had recorded a 4.3 second 40 yard dash also.. remember?

For gods sake look at how he plays, his athleticism at that size, look at his body, his physique, his durability..... he is a man amongst girls in the NBA..... NFL is where he belongs..... NFL stands for "Nikka Fawking Large"..... :lol

dude how much more can you possibly suck his d*ck?

pauk
10-12-2011, 06:49 AM
dude how much more can you possibly suck his d*ck?

how much more? oh.. believe you me, you can suck it muuuuuch more... just ask Phong/Kaiiu/Legend-24/Mr.Jabbar/Nick Young and maaany more with Kobe... Kobes d*ck is basically dehydrated by now

you can ask yourself with Wade to... you have great potential

on the serious end... there is a difference between d*cksucking (biasness, you) and FACTS (me)....

FACTS say Lebron would have been more than a great player in NFL if he DEVOTED HIS LIFE/CAREER TO FOOTBALL....

jlip
10-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Mike and Mike just finished talking about this on ESPN. They basically said that there is no way that Lebron would ever do this, but if there was any player who could switch sports and be effective it would be he.

pauk
10-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Mike and Mike just finished talking about this on ESPN. They basically said that there is no way that Lebron would ever do this, but if there was any player who could switch sports and be effective it would be he.

:applause:

thats basically what im saying to

Lebron23
10-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Mental Toughness.

Who's this clown? You have a very low IQ. You also suck at posting. I bet this Little B1tch is another account of Rocketsgreatness.

kkling
10-12-2011, 09:08 AM

No, just no. :facepalm

It is not that simple.

hammer2010
10-12-2011, 09:33 AM
:lol @ these fakkit asian nerds who think football's some kind of joke played by fat people.

Turkododo
10-12-2011, 10:15 AM
are you guys serious man? Lebron James would fold faster in professional football than Michael Jordan in professional baseball.

knightfall88
10-12-2011, 10:15 AM
quiting basketball, that sounds exactly like him

DJmicah
10-12-2011, 10:41 AM
quiting basketball, that sounds exactly like him
:roll:

pegasus
10-12-2011, 11:15 AM

Once again, let's give him hypothetical praise. :applause:

DirtySanchez
10-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I would LOVE to see LeBron get knocked out cold in the NFL!!!! Please happen!!!

9erEmpire
10-12-2011, 04:07 PM
he would get killed because football takes passion and fire.

NBA doesn't allow trash talking and bumping and look how football the coaches and opposing players get into each other's faces.

Lebron would not have the mental capacity to do it considering that Wade chewed him out and he wasn't the same.

Doranku
10-12-2011, 04:24 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: @ some people in this thread.

You need footwork to be a wide receiver in the NFL. Something which LeBron has NONE of.

NBAller
10-13-2011, 12:39 AM
well, looks like me and a lot of other might be totally wrong.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/32691118

Jameerthefear
08-26-2013, 10:18 PM
bump. damn pauk was d1ckriding hard in this one :roll: :roll:

Bandito
08-26-2013, 10:40 PM
bump. damn pauk was d1ckriding hard in this one :roll: :roll:
That's pauk on his prime right there. In 2011 he was what Tony Montana is today. Sans my suspicion of him being pauk and not Tony...and pauk was caught using his other alias Ashbelly one time when he was answering a post under pauk and quoting himself answering his own post.

Jameerthefear
08-26-2013, 10:44 PM
That's pauk on his prime right there. In 2011 he was what Tony Montana is today. Sans my suspicion of him being pauk and not Tony...and pauk was caught using his other alias Ashbelly one time when he was answering a post under pauk and quoting himself answering his own post.
link? :lol

Straight_Ballin
08-26-2013, 11:17 PM
LeBron>>>>Megatron

I had the original Megatron transformer when I was a kid.

b1imtf
08-26-2013, 11:48 PM
this ***** wouldnt last a game
kaiiu :(

secund2nun
08-27-2013, 12:42 AM
Hey clowns posting earlier in this thread-

Back to back finals MVPs....clowns!!!!!! :roll: