PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James becoming criminally underrated?

RRR3
10-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Discuss.

Mr. Jabbar
10-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Lebron James has done almost everything he had in reach Wrong. Discuss.

pegasus
10-14-2011, 12:31 PM
I think he's just getting the hate he deserves. He's a very good player, but has failed too many times to be considered the best at this moment. And if that's underrating him, then I don't know what to say. Plus, he is an arrogant douche.

Dragonyeuw
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
He's overrated when you're comparing him against Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, etc etc. He's put up some great numbers, but fairly or unfairly, where he fits in historically will depend on how many championships he wins in an alpha role. A singularly great player can impact a game or a team moreso than basically any other team-oriented sport. This is likely why GOAT lists are often filled with players who won big as the Alpha dog, with a few rare exceptions ( Oscar only won one title, as Kareem's sidekick, but his numbers are just too extraordinary to keep him off a GOAT list).

Crown&Coke
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I think he's just getting the hate he deserves. He's a very good player, but has failed too many times to be considered the best at this moment. And if that's underrating him, then I don't know what to say. Plus, he is an arrogant douche.

pretty much this.

I do however feel the hate he gets is absolutely over the top, they are fueled by his antics, and seasoned with his 4th quarters in the finals. But still, its like dude is ML Carr waving a towell on the bench the amount of disrespect he gets.

He is an amazing player. But the only way he can silence his critics is not by getting a 50 pt triple double in MSG (unless its in the ECF or something like that)

He needs to use his massive frame and get on the low block, Bosh and Haslem out high can kill with the jumper so he will have enough room as long as Joel Anthony is on the bench. And he needs to play big when it counts.

DirtySanchez
10-14-2011, 12:39 PM
This is a serious thread actually. Let's have an honest good discussion please. :cheers:

That is a true statement. What...you can't handle it?

Rnbizzle
10-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Haters are always gonna hate. He'll get his credit when it's all said and done. Barring any serious injuries I think most of us can agree Miami will win a title or two.

Mr. Jabbar
10-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Haters are always gonna hate. He'll get his credit when it's all said and done. Barring any serious injuries I think most of us can agree Miami will win a title or two.

not 1, not 2...

Phong
10-14-2011, 12:55 PM
The only criminal thing about him is his family. :lol

Ikill
10-14-2011, 12:59 PM
pretty much this.

I do however feel the hate he gets is absolutely over the top, they are fueled by his antics, and seasoned with his 4th quarters in the finals. But still, its like dude is ML Carr waving a towell on the bench the amount of disrespect he gets.

He is an amazing player. But the only way he can silence his critics is not by getting a 50 pt triple double in MSG (unless its in the ECF or something like that)

He needs to use his massive frame and get on the low block, Bosh and Haslem out high can kill with the jumper so he will have enough room as long as Joel Anthony is on the bench. And he needs to play big when it counts.
The hate gets over the top but so does the hype he gets way too much credit when he does something good. If its the 07 playoff run or the 60 win seasons ( Lebrons not worth 40+ wins:facepalm nobody is) or most recently "shutting down" Derrick Rose. He gets too much hate when he does something wrong but he gets crazy overrated when he is doing well.

Ikill
10-14-2011, 01:03 PM
People were on this guys jock after two good playoff series that were not even that amazing and people think he will never get the credit. :facepalm

kaiiu
10-14-2011, 01:08 PM
The only criminal thing about him is his family. :lol
damnnnnnn

Legends66NBA7
10-14-2011, 01:10 PM
He's either best player in the game or the Top 2 or 3.

He's not underrated at all, really.

pegasus
10-14-2011, 01:14 PM
He deserves hate? Is he a murderer now? :rolleyes:

Every time he opens his mouth, he says something sooo stupid and annoying that it's impossible not to hate him. Plus, he's overrated by those who think he's the best player.

Jacks3
10-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Definitely underrated. His peak was G.O.A.T level.

Crown&Coke
10-14-2011, 01:19 PM
The hate gets over the top but so does the hype he gets way too much credit when he does something good. If its the 07 playoff run or the 60 win seasons ( Lebrons not worth 40+ wins:facepalm nobody is) or most recently "shutting down" Derrick Rose. He gets too much hate when he does something wrong but he gets crazy overrated when he is doing well.

good point, didn't think of that.

oh, and negged :lol

jk

chips93
10-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Every time he opens his mouth, he says something sooo stupid and annoying that it's impossible not to hate him. Plus, he's overrated by those who think he's the best player.

i agree he comes across pretty stupid, but i dont hate him for being stupid. i just look at him as like a slightly messed up kid actor, or a kid who had shitty parents, so hes kinda f*cked up. but i dont hate him for it.

DirtySanchez
10-14-2011, 01:26 PM
All joking aside...

It is what it is with LeBron.
He is one of the most gifted players I have ever seen period. There is no denying that. But his actions and performance in big games etc. have all been more then questionable.

He forever ruined his legacy with the Decision and bailing out of Cleveland to play with Wade in Miami. Even if he say win titles in the future some bball purist will always look down upon him for that.

He can still however overcome his performance in last years Finals by winning in the future.

So underrated? No not at all....not one bit. The only thing LeBron is is a primaddonna so far calling himself King and Chosen One.

NBAller
10-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Those who hate on LeBron for his actions off the court need either friends or a life. Just my opinion. He's also the best player in the league at the moment. I think people just like to discredit him for a lack of a better word so that they feel better about themselves, or so that his g.o.a.t image is diminshed, concluding in him being more equal in terms of skill to his competitors.

Underrated? Depends on how you look at it. He's easily top2 in the NBA, so he's probably not underrated. When talking about All Time, he's probably underrated on this board.

Dragonyeuw
10-14-2011, 01:42 PM
At this stage, Lebron is better than he's currently being given credit for, but not as good as we want him to be ( Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Wilt). He's just not in that category....yet. And perception-wise, he may never be considered on that level, unless he wins and wins big.

kaiiu
10-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Hes rated just fine actually. Anywhere from 5- 100 is reasonable.

pegasus
10-14-2011, 01:54 PM
It's only "stupid and annoying" because you have already made up your mind that you're going to hate him no matter what he does. LeBron could cure AIDS and you'd criticize him. :facepalm And saying he's currently the best player in the NBA may not be a factual statement, as there is certainly debate for other players, but it's not stupid either, as he has as good a case as any other player.

I've watched him since his rookie year. It was amazing how he was able to surpass the already-crazy hype. I was even more amazed when he single-handedly beat Detroit in that playoff game in 2007.

Since then, he has become more and more fragile under pressure, therefore failed many times, but somehow his ego became larger than his game.

All those tattooes, empty claims, obvious stat-padding, dancing, being ass-hole to people finally caught up with me. I hate him now, and I want him to continue to fail time and time again.

Vienceslav
10-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Definitely underrated. His peak was G.O.A.T level.
Those 2 MVP years. :bowdown:
It

Indian guy
10-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Quite the contrary. I still see him raking #1 on most people's list or Top 3 at worst. He's overrated, if anything.

El Kabong
10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
He's arguably the best player in the NBA at the moment, but the way he carries on makes it damn hard to like him from my point of view.

FatComputerNerd
10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Not underrated, just hated.

He is despised by so many people, but even those who hate him recognize how remarkably talented he is.

Jacks3
10-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Quite the contrary. I still see him raking #1 on most people's list or Top 3 at worst. He's overrated, if anything.
:facepalm

DuMa
10-14-2011, 03:47 PM
blind hatred

pauk
10-14-2011, 03:57 PM
just getting started haters!

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8016/lebronq.jpg

Phong
10-14-2011, 04:02 PM
http://nsa22.casimages.com/img/2011/10/14/11101410102429338.jpgIn the bright lights of the Finals the "shadows" just disappeared. :roll:

B
10-14-2011, 04:15 PM
The pendulum swings both ways he was way overrated now it's coming back the other way. It will center around the truth one day

Heavincent
10-14-2011, 04:38 PM
just getting started haters!

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8016/lebronq.jpg

Why are Steve Nash's MVP's in that picture? What does that have to do with Lebron?

And ****ing LOL at the ESPY awards :roll: :roll: :roll:

DaPerceive
10-14-2011, 04:39 PM
LeBron is overrated if you call him the best player in the league. LeBron is underrated if you say he is no longer top 5. I see him being ranked as the best player more often than not even making the top 5. So really he is closer to overrated than underrated if you ask me.

I personally believe he is the 3rd or 4th best player in the league. He has lost his rights as the best player in the league. You could have argued and said he was in 2009 and 2010 but I don't think you can do that anymore in 2011.

This will just give him extra motivation to play well and work harder in the future.

FatComputerNerd
10-14-2011, 04:44 PM
LeBron is overrated if you call him the best player in the league. LeBron is underrated if you say he is no longer top 5. I see him being ranked as the best player more often than not even making the top 5. So really he is closer to overrated than underrated if you ask me.

I personally believe he is the 3rd or 4th best player in the league. He has lost his rights as the best player in the league. You could have argued and said he was in 2009 and 2010 but I don't think you can do that anymore in 2011.

This will just give him extra motivation to play well and work harder in the future.

Lebron is still the best player in the league (at least in terms of individual talent/ability) and I'm not exactly a huge Lebron fan here.

ConanRulesNBC
10-14-2011, 04:55 PM
No, he's not underrated. If anything, he's been overrated before he even took one step onto an NBA court. He hasn't won crap yet and people (even Pippen) are ready to say he's better than Michael Jordan. He's not. He's not better than Kobe Bryant either. James doesn't have that will to win like the all time greats did/do.

Doctor Rivers
10-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Discuss.

so long as pauk is posting? no he will never be underrated

DaPerceive
10-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Lebron is still the best player in the league (at least in terms of individual talent/ability) and I'm not exactly a huge Lebron fan here.
I never said he wasn't the most talented player in the league; I just wasn't said he wasn't the best. Call it arguing semantics if you will be there is a difference. Wilt is the most talented ever but I don't think he was the greatest ever or the best ever. I don't think even think Wilt was the greatest or best ever at his position.

guy
10-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Why are Steve Nash's MVP's in that picture? What does that have to do with Lebron?

Forgot his bronze medal and 2 ECF championship trophies too :oldlol:

pauk
10-14-2011, 08:36 PM

its the only clean picture of the MVP trophy i could find so i could use here... the others like example Lebrons MVPs he had his hands all over them.... would look weird lol

i placed all his basketball related trophies he recieved during his time of NBA... :confusedshrug:

you know what those ESPY awards were? "BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA"

pauk
10-14-2011, 08:36 PM

yup kobetard.... compare Lebrons career to kobes 1st 8 seasons and see how you will ":oldlol:" later

Doctor Rivers
10-14-2011, 08:37 PM

this :roll:

The Iron Fist
10-14-2011, 08:39 PM
This is a serious thread actually. Let's have an honest good discussion please. :cheers:
Hes the Karl Malone of his era.

Why should he be rated any higher?

pauk
10-14-2011, 08:42 PM
No, he's not underrated. If anything, he's been overrated before he even took one step onto an NBA court. He hasn't won crap yet and people (even Pippen) are ready to say he's better than Michael Jordan. He's not. He's not better than Kobe Bryant either. James doesn't have that will to win like the all time greats did/do.

It is in terms of TALENT-SKILLS-PRODUCTIONS for gods sake............. not how many TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS his TEAM accomplished...

It is about how much success he had based on what he had to work with around him...... he had no Shaq (the real Shaq).... he had no Kareem... he had no Pippen.... not even a GASOL... instead he had arguably the worst team in NBA history to be in the NBA finals...

Jordan at 26 had no ring either.... but JUST the same way as Lebron he was acclaimed as the best player in the NBA..... based on his talent-skill-productions.... based on HIM as a PLAYER....

TEAM accomplishments (rings) are only the icing on top of the cake when your career is done.....

guy
10-14-2011, 08:43 PM
yup kobetard.... compare Lebrons career to kobes 1st 8 seasons and see how you will ":oldlol:" later

Actually I hate Kobe even more idiot.

chazzy
10-14-2011, 08:46 PM
It is in terms of TALENT-SKILLS-PRODUCTIONS for gods sake............. not how many TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS his TEAM accomplished...

It is about how much success he had based on what he had to work with around him...... he had no Shaq (the real Shaq).... he had no Kareem... he had no Pippen....

Jordan at 26 had no ring either.... but JUST the same way as Lebron he was acclaimed as the best player in the NBA..... based on his talent-skill-productions.... based on HIM as a PLAYER....
2011 happened. He didn't "talent/skills/productions" enough to help his team win it all, thus he deserves flack about his individual game for it.

ConanRulesNBC
10-14-2011, 10:04 PM
The all time greats don't just quit on their team like LeBron did in 2010 or disappear when it mattered the most in the NBA finals in 2011.

LeBron has to be the most overrated NBA player in the history of the game.

I don't give a crap about his personal stats. The only thing that really matters if you're going to be included in a list with the all time greats such as Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, etc. is if you win a championship.

Then even with that LeBron is trying to get it the easy way by joining Bosh and Wade. Jordan would have never said he couldn't win by himself and join the Jazz. Magic would have never joined Bird and Bird would have never joined Magic.

Heavincent
10-14-2011, 10:32 PM
TEAM accomplishments (rings) are only the icing on top of the cake when your career is done.....

Most players would slap you in the face if you said this to them. Rings are what players play for. After a loss, players don't just go "oh well, who cares? I had good stats!". Well maybe Lebron does, but guys like Jordan and Kobe sure as hell didn't.

Conclusion: You're a typical Lebron groupie. You're just a data monkey that cares more about stats than winning. Rings are just icing on the cake? That's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

NumberSix
10-14-2011, 11:05 PM
He hasn't won crap yet...
No, his TEAMS haven't won anything. He has won plenty individual player awards.

That being said. He's a big reason why Miami lost. The only person who might be even more to blame is Spoelstra.

The Iron Fist
10-14-2011, 11:40 PM

It is about how much success he had based on what he had to work with around him...... he had no Shaq (the real Shaq).... he had no Kareem... he had no Pippen.... not even a GASOL... instead he had arguably the worst team in NBA history to be in the NBA finals...

http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/lebron-wade-bosh-300x225.jpg

lolokay
10-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Hes the Karl Malone of his era.

Why should he be rated any higher?

he was blocked by MJ, who in his this ERA is going to block lebron from eventually winning one??????? its inevitable.

lolokay
10-15-2011, 12:04 AM
The all time greats don't just quit on their team like LeBron did in 2010 or disappear when it mattered the most in the NBA finals in 2011.

LeBron has to be the most overrated NBA player in the history of the game.

I don't give a crap about his personal stats. The only thing that really matters if you're going to be included in a list with the all time greats such as Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, etc. is if you win a championship.

Then even with that LeBron is trying to get it the easy way by joining Bosh and Wade. Jordan would have never said he couldn't win by himself and join the Jazz. Magic would have never joined Bird and Bird would have never joined Magic.

that would be derrick rose.

lol someone is mad he spankkkkkeed that bulls assss, you know rose shot 6% while being guarded by bron LLLLOL

The Iron Fist
10-15-2011, 02:00 AM
he was blocked by MJ, who in his this ERA is going to block lebron from eventually winning one??????? its inevitable.
lebronz has been blocked for 8 years now,

take your pick.

MiseryCityTexas
10-15-2011, 02:43 AM
underrated some hell. i call bullshit. aint he like rated higher than kobe on 2k12?

The-Legend-24
10-15-2011, 02:45 AM
Dude is overrated as f*ck. Not even top 5 in the league.

D-Wade316
10-15-2011, 02:46 AM
Dude is overrated as f*ck. Not even top 5 in the league.
Kobe who? Yeah. The guy who said LA can defeat Dallas even under a 0-3 deficit.

The-Legend-24
10-15-2011, 02:49 AM
Kobe who? Yeah. The guy who said LA can defeat Dallas even under a 0-3 deficit.
Kobe > Wade. :confusedshrug:

ConanRulesNBC
10-15-2011, 02:53 AM
that would be derrick rose.

lol someone is mad he spankkkkkeed that bulls assss, you know rose shot 6% while being guarded by bron LLLLOL

That Derrick Rose comment doesn't even make any sense. When did he quit on his team in the playoffs? When did he take the easy way out and join a super team?

Also, don't give me personal stats. Seriously, I don't care how many MVP's he has or how many All-Star MVP's he has or how many triple doubles he has. Until he wins a ring, he hasn't done crap to be included in a list with the all time greats.

D-Wade316
10-15-2011, 02:53 AM
Wade>Kobe. :confusedshrug:
Fixed. Deal with it.

ConanRulesNBC
10-15-2011, 02:54 AM
Fixed. Deal with it.

5 rings > 1 ring.

NBAller
10-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Comparing LeBron and Bosh joining Wade in Miami is not even close to a Jordan/Pippen/Rodman trio. It's not even close to a Magic/Kareem duo. Furthermore it's not even close to what Birds Celtics had.

Miami is two superstars, one allstar, then role players.

D-Wade316
10-15-2011, 02:55 AM
5 rings > 1 ring.
Wade's 2006 Finals Performance > All of Kobe's Finals Performances combined

NBAller
10-15-2011, 02:56 AM
5 rings > 1 ring.

lol, in other words the kobes lakers>wades heat. doesn't mean that kobe>wade.

ConanRulesNBC
10-15-2011, 02:59 AM
One on one I'm taking prime Kobe over prime Wade.

The-Legend-24
10-15-2011, 03:00 AM
:applause: Repped.

D-Wade316
10-15-2011, 03:12 AM
27FGA:facepalm Kobe = CHUCKER

Doctor Rivers
10-15-2011, 08:12 AM
27FGA:facepalm Kobe = CHUCKER

Wade > KoME

Wade > LeBronze

Wade > You

rhythmic
10-15-2011, 10:50 AM
I think it comes with its territory.
What I mean by this; if a player has a lot of love from fans, he will naturally have a lot of fans disliking him. With praise comes critique. It's this equilibrium that inevitably creates inefficiencies.

For instance, Kobe led his team to three straight final appearances and won back to back titles. As soon as he failed in the playoffs, he was automatically demoted. He is no longer considered a top five player; but has he truly aged? That's what people are trying to convince others. He really hasn't; he was honestly not much different then in 10'. The turmoil surrounding the team was the cause of their demise.

Dirk, for the longest time was criticised for not being able to win a championship after countless regular season success. As soon as he won, he became overrated. Kobe became underrated. James is actually fortunate, people still consider him #1 player in the league (more people then not).

Now lets recap; why did Kobe's stock fail? I think it's because there are too many people who waited for him to fail so they can point and laugh. That's how you know a player is truly great. Some people are too young to remember this but every player such as Magic, Bird and Jordan (when they were in the midst of success, were hated upon). Dirk didn't exactly have a historic NBA finals; he had players around him step their game up like Terry, Barea & Kidd. Chandler was invaluable to their success; but people enjoy supporting the underdog story. Dirk just like Kobe, had a terrific overall play-off run. He actually received a lot more love for his accomplishment because he wasn't in the spot-light like Kobe has been for the past decade. The hate, jealousy and irrationale perpetuates over time. Dirk instantly became a top five (more like a top four/three player) just by winning a ring. Kobe? He just faced criticism for accomplishing much more then Dirk has from 08'-10'. People are quick to point out how bad Kobe shot in the NBA finals; or how he wasn't truly the finals MVP. How Pau deserved it, or how Artest won them the title. Yet with Dirk, it was nothing but praise. How many times have you heard Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler or even JJ Barea's name come up since May? I mean, they certainly were a big part in Dallas winning the championship. The intelligent basketball fans recognize this double-standard and understand the psychology behind it; and simply ignore it, because it's pointless in trying to shed light on the matter. People will have their irrational opinions and are impossible to persuade.

Same applies to James, and despite me not liking the guy for the decisions he's made and his questionable mannerism; it is in fact praise. If James wins a championship, I doubt he'd earn much more respect then Dirk has. People will still hate on the guy and create excuses. It's an impressionable paradox.

But in reality it's just human nature; if you win a championship, people will devote more attention to the superstar of that team and inevitably start overrating the guy (unless, that player has achieved previous success or praise). Guys like Kobe & LeBron are in a loss-loss situation and that my friends; is how you know, they're legends.

There are far more irrational fans in this world then the real students of the game; the only reason Kobe & James aren't truly appreciated (yet) is because the ignorance outweights the intelligence. Once players retire (naturally), their value magnifies tremendously. You know why? That's because after the curtain closes, those people who were so quick to critisize their every mistake/downfall have no more motive to hate on them; it will eventually resolve itself.

rodman91
10-15-2011, 10:58 AM
He got hyped way too much."Witness" "King" "Choosen One" "Better than Jordan" "Magic & Jordan combined" "Best player ever"

Dissapointment after these claims.He was criminally overrated, now going to underrated.

OmniStrife
10-15-2011, 10:59 AM
LeBron has the skill-set to be the new GOAT,
It's too bad when it matters, no air reaches his throat...

rodman91
10-15-2011, 11:02 AM
LeBron has the skill-set to be the new GOAT,
It's too bad when it matters, no air reaches his throat...

It must be written by Lebron since he is referring himself as 3rd person.:applause:
http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/lebron-poet.jpg

Kovach
10-15-2011, 12:53 PM
I don't hate the guy, he isn't important enough to warrant such emotion.

Jacks3
10-15-2011, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

NBAller
10-15-2011, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

RazorBaLade
10-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Comparing LeBron and Bosh joining Wade in Miami is not even close to a Jordan/Pippen/Rodman trio. It's not even close to a Magic/Kareem duo. Furthermore it's not even close to what Birds Celtics had.

Okay miami is 2 superstars, 1 all star and role players...

bulls were 1 superstar, 1 all star and role players...

lakers were 2 superstars and role players....

Its even more than what they had. Its like bird and magic joining kareem at that point since kareem was already oldish near the end of their run and maybe not superstar caliber anymore..... or its like magic joining the bulls.......

Kobe 4 The Win
10-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Not underrated, just hated.

He is despised by so many people, but even those who hate him recognize how remarkably talented he is.

Agreed. Hated, not underrated.

It's hard not to hate the guy because he acts like an arrogant douche. He was called the King before he won jack shit. Everytime he opens his mouth he digs his own grave a little deeper. It's become painfully obvious what a thin-skinned childish narcissist he is. The fact that he has dissappeared in big games is the nail in the coffin for his image.

However, I think if he wins a couple championships in Miami people will forget and jump right back on his nuts though. Dude is not underrated. He is rated exactly where he should be because people can see with their own eyes the talented choking douche that he is.

greensborohill
10-15-2011, 05:54 PM
NVM, too harsh

All Net
10-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Not really alot still consider him the best in the game

samballs
10-16-2011, 01:53 PM
I remember all the Jordan hate and then he started winning and got the respect, same with Kobe. Lebron needs to win, people and fans love winners.

Bandito
10-16-2011, 03:10 PM

Wasn't the Bulls the same? Two superstars, one all star and role players? Rodman even though he's a HOF was only a defensive juggernaut not an offensive player dude.

knicksman
10-16-2011, 04:49 PM

Comparing LeBron and Bosh joining Wade in Miami is not even close to a pierce/allen/garnett trio. Two top 5 players and a top 15 compared to one top 10 and two top 20

Miami is two superstars, one allstar, while celtics is one superstar and two all stars. Its not really close.

Heavincent
10-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Could easily be applied to Kobe. You're an incredible hypocrite. :facepalm

The only thing in that post that could be applied to Kobe is the part about being an arrogant douche.

Kobe is the polar opposite of a thin-skinned choker.

NBAller
10-16-2011, 07:20 PM
My point being, this is not the first time superstars teamed up. I admit what I said in Miami probably being a lesser team than a few of the teams I mentioned might be wrong.

But, LeBron and Bosh joining Wade in Miami to get a championship isn't the first time this has happend, and when it happend before those players were not discredited for doing so. Just goes to show the real haters, I guess.

JaskoX1
10-16-2011, 11:19 PM
Lebron James has done almost everything he had in reach Wrong. Discuss.

This Thread:

http://h8.abload.de/img/0197_n5oc.gif

D.J.
10-16-2011, 11:37 PM
He's not underrated. The knowledgable fan knows he's an extremely talented player that has failed in the postseason many times. Then he bolts to a team with two superstars and still can't win a ring.

Maniak
10-16-2011, 11:42 PM
The excessive hate is a combo of him doing not super hot in the finals before a lockout. His performance is one of the freshest thing in peoples heads. Not to mention, the offseason has always been a good time to bash LeBron.

Kobe 4 The Win
10-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Could easily be applied to Kobe. You're an incredible hypocrite. :facepalm

I think you are in the wrong thread genius. This one is about Lebron. If someone wants me to comment on Kobe then they should start a Kobe thread.

But if you want to talk about douchebags that deserve to be hated, it's the dipshit morons on ISH that use these f**kin' things

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Jeezus, it's enough already with the facepalms

NBAller
10-17-2011, 12:08 AM
I think you are in the wrong thread genius. This one is about Lebron. If someone wants me to comment on Kobe then they should start a Kobe thread.

But if you want to talk about douchebags that deserve to be hated, it's the dipshit morons on ISH that use these f**kin' things

:facepalm

with malice
10-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Both Scott Van Pelt and Lance Armstrong have very specific theories/ideas about grown men using smileys and internet abbreviations such as "lol"...

LBJMVP
10-17-2011, 12:24 AM
i think people are underrating him right now, i and hate lebron.

we saw how good he was in cleveland, and we've seen glimpses of how good he can be in miami. he was perfectally rated when he played in cleveland, but now that he is in miami he is overrated by a longshot when he has good playoff games and underrated by a longshot when he plays bad.

Bandito
10-17-2011, 01:06 AM
My point being, this is not the first time superstars teamed up. I admit what I said in Miami probably being a lesser team than a few of the teams I mentioned might be wrong.

But, LeBron and Bosh joining Wade in Miami to get a championship isn't the first time this has happend, and when it happend before those players were not discredited for doing so. Just goes to show the real haters, I guess.
But in the Bulls case is not like Pippen was a superstar at the time he was just a scrub that worked hard to be where he was. He was a superstar but is not like he join the Bulls after running away from another team because he was losing. And Rodman is a defensive specialist, is like calling Ben Wallace a superstar.

JaskoX1
10-17-2011, 06:50 AM
LeBron isn't a winner like Tim Tebow.

Trigg
10-17-2011, 09:37 AM

http://www.straferight.com/photopost/data/500/medium/double-facepalm.jpg

greensborohill
10-17-2011, 10:01 AM
LeBron isn't a winner like Tim Tebow.

LeBron = guy w/ all the talent in the world and you just don't know how he manages to lose all the time.

Tebow = guy w/ very little practical talent in his field and you just don't understand how he wins the games that he does.