PDA

View Full Version : Who has been banned in the recent ban-fest??

BankShot
10-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Apparently in the last two days, Jeff has banned a bunch of posters....

TennesseeFan
LilBBasedGod
Gundress
kaiiu
Foutz

Dictator
10-16-2011, 11:15 PM
.......me

BankShot
10-16-2011, 11:16 PM
.......me

Let me rephrase.... who has been banned and is still banned. I know people like PowerGlove and Mr. Rad were banned but where quickly reinstated

verylegit
10-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Apparently in the last two days, Jeff has banned a bunch of posters....

So far I've seen TennesseeFan, kaiiu, Gundress.... who else??
why kaiiu get banned wtf?!?!

he owes me rep

BankShot
10-16-2011, 11:19 PM

he owes me rep

Talkin shit to Jeff

Dictator
10-16-2011, 11:19 PM

he owes me rep

Kaiiu told Jeff **** U and that he was culo j in this bitch. And some other stuff.

verylegit
10-16-2011, 11:23 PM
He kept begging to be banned. He followed Jeff around and just kept shit talking him :oldlol:
damn him...mofo sent me a pm and everything.

what happened to the sh*t talking? did it get deleted? :lol

Dictator
10-16-2011, 11:25 PM

Jeff deleted them bitchez fast as fck

Dictator
10-16-2011, 11:25 PM

wtf

BankShot
10-16-2011, 11:26 PM

He owes you rep..... via PM??? :facepalm

It was over a few threads complaining about the strong hand of Jeff

Dictator
10-16-2011, 11:35 PM
hahahaha

D.J.
10-16-2011, 11:35 PM
But of course, Jacks trolls the NBA forum and nothing happens.

DFish
10-16-2011, 11:37 PM
Nobody of value.

Skywalker
10-16-2011, 11:38 PM
that looks liek a good group of banees to me, applause ISH admins

Maniak
10-16-2011, 11:38 PM
just in time for all this ban fests. thank you maniak gawd
<3

verylegit
10-16-2011, 11:42 PM
i got the original

http://gyazo.com/b08a00617ee8ee3b65728cab4674d13f.png

verylegit
10-16-2011, 11:45 PM
Drag and drop the grey box into a new tab
:oldlol: thx i need to keep up with this stuff.

verylegit
10-16-2011, 11:46 PM
this guy :lol

Nanners
10-16-2011, 11:51 PM
i think RG was banned too, i saw insidehoops made a thread called like "if rockets greatness dies of cancer then at least cancer did one thing right" :oldlol:

Jacks3
10-16-2011, 11:58 PM
But of course, Jacks trolls the NBA forum and nothing happens.
:facepalm

Meticode
10-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Why were those posters banned?

Patrick Chewing
10-17-2011, 12:27 AM
and demanded to be co-owner of ISH

:oldlol:

BankShot
10-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Why were those posters banned?

Apparently something went down last night between Jeff and a handful of posters....and since then there have been another handful of posters that have basically been complaining about OTC-member bans, bitching about the rep system, and have pretty much just been taunting him.

PistonsFan#21
10-17-2011, 12:31 AM
Kaiiu was a b1tch n!gga anyway. :confusedshrug:

BankShot
10-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Kaiiu was a b1tch n!gga anyway. :confusedshrug:

Yeah he tried way to hard

JrueHoliday11
10-17-2011, 12:36 AM
he got foutz too

BankShot
10-17-2011, 12:39 AM
he got foutz too

Is he going on an NBA Forum purge???

PistonsFan#21
10-17-2011, 12:39 AM
http://cache.dealbreaker.com/uploads/2010/06/animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif

fvck boy alert fvck boy alert

Aren't you the n1gga that got called out for listening to V-nasty in that Rick Ross thread? i dont think i need to add anything to that. Its humiliating enough

BankShot
10-17-2011, 12:43 AM
No

Thats too bad.

Yeah there definitely is some serious garbage floating around the OTC, but the NBA Forum has literally been overtaken by trolling homerism.

$LakerGold
10-17-2011, 12:46 AM
i know right :oldlol:

I just wish jeff didnt delete the thread...

that thread couldve been something.. just sayin

AirTupac
10-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Kaiiu didn't demand co ownership. He said he took ownership from Jeff and said if he wanted his site back that he would have to perma ban him.

Premeditated
10-17-2011, 12:47 AM
kaiiu kept daring Jeff to ban him and demanded to be co-owner of ISH
:roll:

verylegit
10-17-2011, 01:09 AM
Gundress kept saying "Mfer"

TennesseeFan/LilBTheBasedGod kept complaining about Jeff banning people and having banned him before

kaiiu kept daring Jeff to ban him and demanded to be co-owner of ISHwtf gundress too? MFER is a staple in my vocab

ClearYourMind
10-17-2011, 01:15 AM
Once there is a season it will be anarachy once again. Enjoy the police while they still exist.

verylegit
10-17-2011, 02:10 AM
That was Jeff's actual explaining to me when I posted "FREE GUNDRESS" in one of his troll threads in the main section. Jeff said Gundress was banned for simply using MFer in every post he made.

Seriously, that's the lamest excuse ever. I bet there's more to it. Maybe Gundress f-cked his bitch or sister. Or something.

MadeFromDust
10-17-2011, 02:20 AM
I don't know how this one ain't got deleted yet. Usually by the time I type up something and hit Post Quick Reply button it says Invalid Thread :oldlol:

Rose
10-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Hey Jeff, by and large I agree with what you're doing here.

My only question is..can we get a list of how long a person is banned and why? some new thread that only you can post in or something?

insidehoops
10-17-2011, 02:31 AM
Hey Jeff, by and large I agree with what you're doing here.

My only question is..can we get a list of how long a person is banned and why? some new thread that only you can post in or something?
Maybe, yeah

But as for right now, no regulars are banned at all except for TennesseeFan for a few days, and Gundress probably for weeks or months until people scream for him to be unbanned, and he gets unbanned, and immediately just starts typing retarded crap again.

Update: Oh yeah, and kaiiu is banned for literally basically DEMANDING that we ban him. Which seems smart and rational

Rose
10-17-2011, 02:34 AM
Maybe, yeah

But as for right now, no regulars are banned at all except for TennesseeFan for a few days, and Gundress probably for weeks or months until people scream for him to be unbanned, and he gets inbanned, and immediately just starts typing retarded crap again
Good:cheers:

I say keep up the good work. If nothing else at least the OTC will be cleaned up a bit for awhile. I'll try to start keeping TennesseeFan in check for ya. I just think he's a little misunderstood...and gets caught up in the moment. and I'm all for freeing Gundress. What I honestly don't get though is why he can't say MFer? Couldn't you just "****" it out, and be done with the constant fighting between everyone?

BankShot
10-17-2011, 02:35 AM
I don't know how this one ain't got deleted yet. Usually by the time I type up something and hit Post Quick Reply button it says Invalid Thread :oldlol:

There is no reason to delete this thread.... I am, by no means, disagreeing with the recent run of bans.... nor the need to something/anything about the awful run of trolls that have begun to ruin the forum here at ISH.

I am/was just curious as to who has been cut off by Jeff.

Rose
10-17-2011, 02:38 AM
It's just hilarious to us. But really only when he's drunk. He's like the Murdock of ISH, if you will.

BankShot
10-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Good:cheers:

I say keep up the good work. If nothing else at least the OTC will be cleaned up a bit for awhile. I'll try to start keeping TennesseeFan in check for ya. I just think he's a little misunderstood...and gets caught up in the moment. and I'm all for freeing Gundress. What I honestly don't get though is why he can't say MFer? Couldn't you just "****" it out, and be done with the constant fighting between everyone?

Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one. He absolutely gets his kicks out of trying to get a rise out of people here. Standard trolling behavior.

Rose
10-17-2011, 02:40 AM
Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one. He absolutely gets his kicks out of trying to get a rise out of people here. Standard trolling behavior.
I think sometimes he does that. But I think the whole rep thing just got under his skin, and he got way too emotional about it. While I do think he completely 100% used to be that way. I'd say now he's matured enough, to where he isn't always that way.

Rose
10-17-2011, 02:42 AM
I'm officially sick of trying to explain to people why Gundress typing stuff like "stfu, ur dum, mufers" isn't intelligent-enough conversation for us to want him around here.
In all fairness, it's not different than the Kobe bashing threads that Pauk starts every day. Or a couple dozen other troll threads.:confusedshrug: the only difference is Gundress, is more adult whereas the NBA stuff is more stupid kid stuff. Although I suppose, I can see why you think Gundress is immature as well.

PowerGlove
10-17-2011, 02:43 AM
you literally banned a user because you dont like the way they type?

bdreason
10-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Not sure why he wastes time banning people in the OTC, but lets retarded trolls ruin every thread in the actual NBA forum.

BankShot
10-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Not sure why he wastes time banning people in the OTC, but lets retarded trolls ruin every thread in the actual NBA forum.

It does seem as though the NBA Forum would be a more logical and productive place to start banning users....

PowerGlove
10-17-2011, 02:47 AM
people, including myself have brought that up multiple times and I havent seen him answer at all.

MadeFromDust
10-17-2011, 02:50 AM
There is no reason to delete this thread.... I am, by no means, disagreeing with the recent run of bans.... nor the need to something/anything about the awful run of trolls that have begun to ruin the forum here at ISH.

I am/was just curious as to who has been cut off by Jeff.
The thread is hanging by a thread already because of all the posts talking about JEFF. Anyone says the wrong thing about him in here and you watch BAMMM /threadgone. Hell one just disappeared below this one did you see it? Now you don't. Just sayin :confusedshrug:

BankShot
10-17-2011, 02:53 AM
The thread is hanging by a thread already because of all the posts talking about JEFF. Anyone says the wrong thing about him in here and you watch BAMMM /threadgone. Hell one just disappeared below this one did you see it? Now you don't. Just sayin :confusedshrug:

I know what you're saying... but I must reiterate that this thread is in no way disagreeing with the decision to ban a group of users about which I really couldn't care less.

Go Getter
10-17-2011, 02:54 AM
I think bdreason and powerglove make valid points but in the end it's not a democracy and no one paid to post here so there's no reason to be upset.

insidehoops
10-17-2011, 02:55 AM
you literally banned a user because you dont like the way they type?

Not just "the way he types," but what he's actually typing. Is this really that confusing?

ClearYourMind
10-17-2011, 02:55 AM
lol thanks jeff for giving me -100000 rep points, can you give it to others too?

BankShot
10-17-2011, 02:56 AM
I think bdreason and powerglove make valid points but in the end it's not a democracy and no one paid to post here so there's no reason to be upset.

:applause:

bdreason
10-17-2011, 02:56 AM
I wasn't, but 5-6 people here keep creating topics about me, or hurling crap at me in topics I create, over and over these last few days

You run one of the most popular Basketball forums in the world. I would worry less about teenagers making personal attacks, and more about improving the quality of the NBA forum.

I'm all for your hands-off strategy in general, but you got guys like Euroleague (assuming it isn't you) who literally ruin every thread they post in... and the other day the guy had one of his threads stickied?

I don't mean to tell you how to run your site, and trolls don't bother me for the most part... but allowing a single poster to consistently ruin threads on your forum doesn't seem like a great approach to me.

Applause
10-17-2011, 02:57 AM

KeylessEntry
lol thanks jeff for giving me -100000 rep points, can you give it to others too?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

insidehoops
You run one of the most popular Basketball forums in the world. I would worry less about teenagers making personal attacks, and more about improving the quality of the NBA forum.

I agree. I shouldn't even be wasting time having discussion after discussion with the same 5-6 people who are only looking to fight, when there's more important stuff to deal with

Grinder
10-17-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm all for your hands-off strategy in general, but you got guys like Euroleague who literally ruin every thread they post in... and the other day the guy had one of his threads stickied?

I don't mean to tell you how to run your site, and trolls don't bother me for the most part... but allowing a single poster to consistently ruin threads on your forum doesn't seem like a great approach to me.

Exactly how I feel. Don't really give a shit about trolls until they start ruining any attempt at civil basktball discussion. It's literally impossible to have a conversation about European basketball without him derailing the thread.

Rose
I agree. I shouldn't even be wasting time having discussion after discussion with the same 5-6 people who are only looking to fight, when there's more important stuff to deal with
:applause: :applause:

ImmortalNemesis

This is obviously another RocketsGreatness account. Kid, you just don't get it. Nobody wants you here. ISH has IP banned you several times and you keep coming back.

Go. Away.

And Go Getter pretty much nailed it. We don't pay a cent to post here so we don't get to run this place. Voice your opinions but don't get upset when things don't go your way.

Applause
10-17-2011, 02:59 AM

insidehoops
10-17-2011, 03:00 AM
going through tough times or something?

Yes. People like you hurling snide garbage at me in each topic for days in a row now.

L8kersfan222
10-17-2011, 03:01 AM
Yes. People like you hurling snide garbage at me in each topic for days in a row now.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Go Getter
10-17-2011, 03:02 AM

That's the life of an ISH/OTC poster.

I had posters threatening my mom and saying some of the most vulgar things you could possibly say to an African-American.

When it boils down to it you just have to ignore it.

Letting the offenders know it gets to you is just fuel for the fire.

insidehoops
10-17-2011, 03:02 AM
I actually care what every regular here wants and thinks. All of you.

Which is why I actually respond

AirTupac
10-17-2011, 03:03 AM

Ban Euroleague. :rockon:

L8kersfan222
10-17-2011, 03:04 AM

BankShot
10-17-2011, 03:04 AM
Letting the offenders know it gets to you is just fuel for the fire.

Truth. If every poster just ignored the trolls and rilers they would become, for all intents and purposes, nonexistent...

insidehoops
10-17-2011, 03:05 AM
Anyway, back to having fun, which for me means talking basketball music, video games, etc. and not message board politics

Grinder

IMO you're way too lenient in the NBA forum. OTC I don't really care about since I'm here to discuss basketball. I think there should be more stringent rules about trolling and being disruptive in the NBA forum...it's getting tough to discuss anything without halfwits cluttering the threads with gifs and insults.

BankShot
Other than Kauii purposely trying to get banned here, I don't see anybody else trying to pick a fight with you or anything like that. Some of us are questioning your inconstant banning but somehow you see that as rants towards you.

LilB was really being a LilBitch whining about everything... interesting how he came out of the woodwork the day that rep was reinstated :rolleyes:

Rose
10-17-2011, 03:09 AM
IMO you're way too lenient in the NBA forum. OTC I don't really care about since I'm here to discuss basketball. I think there should be more stringent rules about trolling and being disruptive in the NBA forum...it's getting tough to discuss anything without halfwits cluttering the threads with gifs and insults.
This.

I used to frequent the NBA forum each and every day, but the past 2 months are so it's literally unreadable except the the GOAT Guards/forwards list. And the occasional topic that happens every so often.

I mean it's insidehoops, not talkaboutrandomstuff.com I love the hands-off approach you have, it's a good approach and it's unique and different from every other site. Which is why I don't(and most other posters here) post on realGM, etc etc even half as much as they do here, or at all. But without some changes it's going to spread to the other forums, and you'll lose more of the regulars.

In a nutshell: I think there needs to be some major changes.

ballup
10-17-2011, 03:09 AM
Ban Euroleague. :rockon:
Agreed. Pauk should also get some consideration, but the fact that he spends so much effort bashing Kobe and praising Lebron makes it seem like he's just hurting himself.

MadeFromDust
10-17-2011, 03:14 AM
Other than Kauii purposely trying to get banned here, I don't see anybody else trying to pick a fight with you or anything like that. Some of us are questioning your inconstant banning but somehow you see that as rants towards you.

LOL, PowerGlove didn't post anything bad about Jeff. Buulshiite you ISHiots are attacking him left and right, questioning everything he says and does. I need to start a gimmick poster named Observant because that's what I've been seeing and I've only been back about a week. Just look above...another cheap shot from PowderLove. Stop fcuking with the admin so we can have some peace and quiet around here dammit. :banghead:

Update:I see it got deleted already :oldlol:

BankShot
10-17-2011, 03:14 AM
LilB is TennesseeFan. He's usually here everyday.

I didn't agree with his reasons for why he hates the rep system but I did agree with his view but for my own reasons.

So a regular poster (with massive negative rep) brought back his alternate account (with massive negative rep) to bash the rep system the day the rep system was reinstated.... :facepalm:

insidehoops
10-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Yeah, Jeff needs to take care of the NBA section, not here. OTC is fine as it is.
I agree. And that's why the OTC is 99% left alone aside for stuff that HAS to be deleted, which includes, for example, people who did what Gundress did to get himself banned: Posted literally 40-50 straight messages that were literally nothing but all-caps cursing and swearing and insane crap (yes, with "mfer" thrown in every few words to make it even dumber).

Anyway.

PowerGlove
10-17-2011, 03:17 AM
Buulshiite you ISHiots are attacking him left and right, questioning everything he says and does. I need to start a gimmick poster named Observant because that's what I've been seeing and I've only been back about a week. Just look above...another cheap shot from PowderLove. Stop fcuking with the admin so we can have some peace and quiet around here dammit. :banghead:

ISH=#1

AirTupac
Pauk has some sort of mental disorder. The amount of work he puts into his posts is sad. I make a 1 word comment and he'll replied with a 5 paragraph essay. I still say ban him.

BankShot
he was banned so he used his other account...... it's really not that complicated

He brought back the LilB account to whine about the reinstate rep system before his TennesseeFan account was banned. Now that is what isn't complicated.

ClearYourMind
10-17-2011, 03:18 AM
why is members list disabled but rep continues to live?

Go Getter
10-17-2011, 03:18 AM
Pauk has some sort of mental disorder. The amount of work he puts into his posts is sad. I make a 1 word comment and he'll replied with a 5 paragraph essay. I still say ban him.

BankShot
10-17-2011, 03:19 AM
why is members list disabled but rep continues to live?

Why do you care so much about rep? You've posted in this thread twice about rep, even though thats not the subject of said thread. :rolleyes:

MadeFromDust
10-17-2011, 03:22 AM
ISH=#1 :oldlol: that's all u need to be sayin for like the next month and maybe u be aight

BankShot
10-17-2011, 03:22 AM
You really want the rep system to stay huh? I don't expect it to be gone, I just want an explanation.

I couldn't care less either way.... its just funny how some posters have such a staunch view on its existence and are literally demanding explanations. C'mon now... why does it matter so much?? Its just the internet. :facepalm:

BankShot
10-17-2011, 03:23 AM
i didn't even see you here when rep came back...

See me where?? Not sure what you mean

AirTupac
10-17-2011, 03:27 AM
Ban Pauk, Euroleague and ClearYourMind.

Kaiiu should be unbanned :oldlol:

chains5000
10-17-2011, 03:32 AM
I know how. But there are ways around it
It's not like RG's a rocket scientist.

GatorKid117
10-17-2011, 03:35 AM
I like Tennessee Fan

Hes a good guy :confusedshrug:

intrinsic
10-17-2011, 03:50 AM
I agree. And that's why the OTC is 99% left alone aside for stuff that HAS to be deleted, which includes, for example, people who did what Gundress did to get himself banned: Posted literally 40-50 straight messages that were literally nothing but all-caps cursing and swearing and insane crap (yes, with "mfer" thrown in every few words to make it even dumber).

Anyway.

I like the NBA forum as it is. There's always something for me to read when I'm browsing the front page (bagelred's stuff usually interests me). The Kobe/Lebron complaint is overstated imo. This forum is so huge, moving at such a fast pace, by the time I get to a thread everything i would've posted was already. That, and I can't make a post in disagreement without being a dick about it, so I don't post much anymore.

Please don't mod this forum like that other place. Threads like G.O.At.'s self-serving rankings don't appeal to me. I like the personalities along with the content. This forum had a more familiar feeling when it was a smaller community. That said, it wasn't built on essays about Bob Pettit, and why he holds some arbitrary # on my all-time personal rankings. I could read wikipedia myself if I was looking for that in an NBA forum.

DFish
10-17-2011, 03:51 AM
Let's rename the OTC to

http://i.imgur.com/WCuK6.jpg

Gundress
10-17-2011, 03:55 AM
I love ISH and I love you Jeff.

:cheers:

lilbill
10-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Now all Jeff needs to do is end the lockout.

PistonsFan#21
10-17-2011, 10:03 AM
I love Mfer ISH and I love you Mfer Jeff.

:cheers: Mfer

fixed

chips93
10-17-2011, 11:19 AM

if you permabanned like 5 of the really bad trolls from the nba forum, i think 99% of people would enjoy the forum a lot more.

ukplayer4
10-17-2011, 11:58 AM
all of those bans are spot on and im shocked it took that long to ban those retards. the otc has been shocking of late, i mean the nba forum has always been full of idiots and to a large degree that cant be avoided but those idiots were turning this forum into utter shit which is totally unfair on everyone else. i can never recall the otc being populated by such cretins. thank god some banning was made(which im usually against)

Dizzle-2k7
10-17-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/344135112107131853863903.gif

ZeN
10-17-2011, 12:24 PM
Now all Jeff needs to do is end the lockout.
oh snapz.. just gave you two green bars..LOL

lilbill
10-17-2011, 12:35 PM
oh snapz.. just gave you two green bars..LOL

:applause: :party:

9erEmpire
10-17-2011, 01:00 PM
What happened to TheLogo?

Jeff needs to bring him back. I saw him at realgm.

TennesseeFan
10-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Hey.

DevilsAssassin
10-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Hey.
oh lawd

Godzuki
10-17-2011, 05:17 PM
seriously this place is pretty dead/boring without them regularly yappin about whatever, i'm not even paying attention half the time but i just see their names always keepin this place active w/ new posts/threads, and a lot of haters like usual don't make posts just criticize people who keep this place active. if all the high brown nerds had their way OTC would be dead. bet. and think of the anime draft they just had, oh the humanity! :wtf:

im just saying u should let them back in 2-3 days at most, or there could be protests :confusedshrug:

b1imtf
10-17-2011, 06:26 PM
How does it taste?

$LakerGold
11-09-2011, 03:51 AM

D-Wade316
11-09-2011, 04:16 AM
i got the original

http://gyazo.com/b08a00617ee8ee3b65728cab4674d13f.png
:eek: