PDA

View Full Version : Monthly YCC Reminder: pete's montreux is a self confessed date-rapist

Nick Young
10-17-2011, 08:36 PM
This is for any of the new posters out there who didn't know.

The garbage truck driving chronic prostitute hiring (he spoke frankly and proudly about both of these things) poster pete's montreux is a self confessed date-rapist. His friends gave him roofies and he invited a girl he knew out to a bar with specific intent to date rape her. He managed to slip her the roofies but luckily her friends rescued her from his blubbery swagless hands.

Don't encourage any shit he posts. The swagless manatee rapist must be made into an ISH pariah, already we are seeing his disgusting rapist posts less and less, but it is time to drive him off the board.

ISH has no need for rapists.

A message from your friendly neighborhood YCC
http://theuniblog.evilspacerobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/naughty_memes_you_tell_em_spider_man_Meme_base_9-s472x347-151878-580.jpg

Nanners
10-17-2011, 08:38 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/zyfxpy.png

pete's montreux
10-17-2011, 08:40 PM
I might go pro.

Nick Young
10-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Making jokes about the time you slipped a roofy to your friend with intent to rape. You're cool.

pete's montreux
10-17-2011, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY&feature=related

Jello
10-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Rapist deflecting attention by posting stupid videos. STFU rapist.

pete's montreux
10-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Rapist deflecting attention by posting stupid videos. STFU rapist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5FRPfGiC8&feature=related

Nick Young
10-17-2011, 08:53 PM
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2n7h26g.jpg

LBJMVP
10-17-2011, 09:09 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Go Getter
10-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Damn those cheeseburgers look good as hell....mfers better get here quick or I'm going to the strip club and getting a garlic burger.

KingBeasley08
10-17-2011, 09:41 PM
:roll:

ukplayer4
10-17-2011, 09:48 PM
nick young, dude get over your rape hate, seriously. do you really think you have any sway in here over people, seriously:oldlol: dont you think by doing things like this you encourage people to be less open and frank about what they get up to, leading to less interesting stuff we are gonna find out about people- try actually thinking about this...

whats wrong with banging prostitutes anyway?

your not gonna turn anyone against pete who doesnt dislike him already so why bother? pete is long time ish regular

DFish
10-17-2011, 09:52 PM
nick young, dude get over your rape hate, seriously.

:oldlol: I hope you don't support rape though.

DFish
10-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Is taking advantage of a drunk chick considered rape?

Yes. Can't consent if you're incapacitated.

ukplayer4
10-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Is taking advantage of a drunk chick considered rape?

no way you can claim that, try harder....

DFish
10-17-2011, 09:59 PM
no way you can claim that, try harder....

What do you think date rape is?

If you give a chick a substance that causes her to pass out and you have sex with her, it's rape buddy.

DFish
10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
She wasn't totally drunk though since she's the one unzipping the guy's pants.

Let's just say both parties were tipsy...and horny.

Oh, well that's different than what the OP described about ruffies.

ukplayer4
10-17-2011, 10:02 PM
What do you think date rape is?

If you give a chick a substance that causes her to pass out and you have sex with her, it's rape buddy.

"taking advantage of a drunk girl" doesnt even suggest a legit rape, no way he gets to claim that.

She wasn't totally drunk though since she's the one unzipping the guy's pants.

Let's just say both parties were tipsy...and horny.

as evidenced.

for this i award....uncertified rape, non classifiable. failed.

DFish
10-17-2011, 10:05 PM
"taking advantage of a drunk girl" doesnt even suggest a legit rape, no way he gets to claim that.

Well, that's the question. Were they drinking together and decided to ****? or did pete actually administer rohypnol without her knowledge?

Important difference between the two. :D

ukplayer4
10-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Well, that's the question. Were they drinking together and decided to ****? or did pete actually administer rohypnol without her knowledge?

Important difference between the two. :D

lol, im sure she consented to the rohypnol.

two consenting adults(well one atleast), couple of rohypnol tabs, friendly joke, faults on both sides.

i'll let pete answer this, i have no idea....

DFish
10-17-2011, 10:08 PM
So if I buy a chick drinks, then she gets tipsy, we have sex, then she passes out, I'm a rapist?

Not if she willingly drinks them, no.

I just assumed this thread was talking about rohypnol.

ukplayer4
10-17-2011, 10:13 PM
no one here is claiming a legit rape from ****ing a drunk girl, even if you pulled her out of a ditch somewhere. you have to administor some kind of substance she wasnt aware of or atleast

muscle paralesis, chloroform, rohypnol, taken by force are all passes.

if she is so drunk she barely notices or you have atleats good reason to believe her slured, muffled shreiks were in protest rather than enjoyment im willing to chalk that up as well...

otherwise, aspiring ish rapists better step their game up

ukplayer4
10-17-2011, 10:19 PM
With me, I think I'll f--ked her to sleep by way of boredom. :(

no one here is claiming a legit rape from ****ing a drunk girl, even if you pulled her out of a ditch somewhere. you have to administor some kind of substance she wasnt aware of or atleast

muscle paralesis, chloroform, rohypnol, taken by force are all passes.

if she is so drunk she barely notices or you have atleats good reason to believe her slured, muffled shreiks were in protest rather than enjoyment im willing to chalk that up as well...

otherwise, aspiring ish rapists better step their game up

DRoseOwnsACamry
10-17-2011, 10:41 PM
pete's montreux= Dirk Nowitzki of ISH
OP= John Amaechi of ISH

NoName22
10-18-2011, 02:44 AM
OP= John Amaechi of ISH

Why's this guy stay sucking off the CJK ?

ROCSteady
10-18-2011, 03:00 AM
OO Jesus, we're back to this shit again?

Nick Young
10-18-2011, 03:09 AM
Why's this guy stay sucking off the CJK ?
He's some CJK sock account. He literally hasn't posted since rep got destroyed, and back when he dismantled the rep system he was YCC's biggest hater.

LilBTheBasedGod
10-18-2011, 03:15 AM
OP= John Amaechi of ISH

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10708933.jpg

dunksby
10-18-2011, 03:21 AM
Dick Thong whoring attention again...

DRoseOwnsACamry
10-18-2011, 07:27 AM
He's some CJK sock account. He literally hasn't posted since rep got destroyed, and back when he dismantled the rep system he was YCC's biggest hater.
Are you actually retarded? I stopped posting here in late May, shortly after the Bulls got beaten in the ECF. I posted a bit after the Finals to make fun of the Heat, then I left.
I'm pretty sure rep was gone since February or March or some time.

lilbill
10-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Okay Sergio, let's see you destroy rep this time.

waiting..............

Nick Young
10-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Okay Sergio, let's see you destroy rep this time.

waiting..............
lol you're still so bitter about it, so easy to tell who you are a sock of:roll:

lilbill
10-18-2011, 09:25 AM
lol you're still so bitter about it, so easy to tell who you are a sock of:roll:

Not bitter about anything old sport, but a nice way to dodge the issue. Face it, you failed. Rep is back and Pete is raping the shit out of every female in the northeast and you can't do a damn thing about it.

Losing swag fast old sport.

Ass Dan
10-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Not bitter about anything old sport, but a nice way to dodge the issue. Face it, you failed. Rep is back and Pete is raping the shit out of every female in the northeast and you can't do a damn thing about it.

yo, I fired LoJ, you need a hype man? I am like Flavor Flav up in this mess.

Ass Dan
10-18-2011, 09:37 AM
I think Nick Young has Pete rape fantasies.

Nick Young
10-18-2011, 09:39 AM

lol biting my style, sport? How swagless!

Neg/Rep is an illusion, an illusion the disillusioned desperately cling to in order to feel like there is some sort of order and class tier on this forum. However if you simply were to look at to focal point of reality you would see it is all a metaphyisical circus ring, and you are the clown in the center following the elephant and sweeping up the shit.

Also pete has stopped raping and even gotten himself a job since I exposed him. So not only have I helped improve his life, but I helped rescue women from rape, all from a simple internet post. SWAG

dunksby
10-18-2011, 09:41 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/rad.gif

ukplayer4
10-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Rep is back and Pete is raping the shit out of every female in the northeast and you can't do a damn thing about it.

lilbill
10-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Also pete has stopped raping and even gotten himself a job since I exposed him. So not only have I helped improve his life, but I helped rescue women from rape, all from a simple internet post. SWAG

Yeah, you did that.

Nick Young
10-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Yeah, you did that.

You mad my posts change the real world and yours are still stuck in the proto-typical ISH matrix, affecting no one, going unnoticed except for the few other elephant shit sweeping clowns that dwell in the darkest depths of the OTC?

Your mind is raped so bad, sport.

You are out of your element here son.

Get off my dick and find a new poster to fellatiate.

You just keep trying so hard, and failing even harder.

Swagless

lilbill
10-18-2011, 09:51 AM
You mad my posts change the real world and yours are still stuck in the proto-typical ISH matrix, affecting no one, and read and remembered by no one?

Go back and read the title of this (your) thread. Now you want to say that Pete is no longer a rapist all because of you?

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc456/lilbill64/motivator3593515nh2.jpg

Nick Young
10-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Go back and read the title of this (your) thread. Now you want to say that Pete is no longer a rapist all because of you?

lol

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110621182525/callofduty/images/2/20/Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

Ass Dan
10-18-2011, 10:26 AM
lilbill is rag-dolling Nick Young in this thread, smash smash smash, then yo-yo'ing him into more weakness and wack ass comebacks, Nick Young is about to die. Another fake retirement any second now.

dunksby
10-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Dick Thong got his ass owned like a bitch he is.

Nick Young
10-18-2011, 11:24 AM
lilbill is rag-dolling Nick Young in this thread, smash smash smash, then yo-yo'ing him into more weakness and wack ass comebacks, Nick Young is about to die. Another fake retirement any second now.
lol not really sport, he bit my style and that's about all he acccomplished

Ass Dan
10-18-2011, 11:29 AM
lol not really sport, he bit my style and that's about all he acccomplished

Kid owns you, don't kid yourself kid, you just a kid, lilbill aka illbill is a man, you'll figure it out someday kid, until then continue to get your crew locked up on ban and continue to fail at banning rep.

what?
:pimp:

Nick Young
10-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Kid owns you, don't kid yourself kid, you just a kid, lilbill aka illbill is a man, you'll figure it out someday kid, until then continue to get your crew locked up on ban and continue to fail at banning rep.

what?
:pimp:
you a grown ass man, why do you keep trying so hard, sport?:roll:

NoName22
10-18-2011, 11:34 AM
you a grown ass man, why do you keep trying so hard, sport?:roll:

Don't bother with them breh, they ain't touching you.

Keep doing ya thang playa.

vitamink420
10-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Lol what's going on in this thread?

CelticBaller
10-18-2011, 03:51 PM
lol this n!ggas still beefing

pete's montreux
10-18-2011, 04:28 PM

creepingdeath
10-18-2011, 04:54 PM
http://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/workspace/uploads/files/rcs%5Btopten%5Dposta4fin.jpg

ukplayer4
10-18-2011, 05:55 PM
http://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/workspace/uploads/files/rcs%5Btopten%5Dposta4fin.jpg

Nick Young
10-19-2011, 01:45 AM
You're welcome pete for the motivation to get a job, cut down on the internet games, and stop administering roofies. The gift of life Swagfather bestowed upon you is a precious one, more precious even than all the Lembas bread given to the fellowship at Lothlorien. Use it well.

ukballer
10-19-2011, 02:21 AM

Brutal. :oldlol:

Talk about this thread being an ultimate backfire.

Nick Young
10-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Rep is only back because YCC allowed it to come back to appease the insolent mob mentality ISH is developing that is beginning to parallel the final decadent days of the Roman Empire.

YCC is not the ruling party, we are not the Bolsheviks or the elite Bourgeoisie, we are more of an anarchist republic uprising similar to the Reign of Terror or the last 15 minutes in V for Vendetta. We will only reappear when the head of the proverbial Marie Antoinette needs to be shorn once again from this site.

Ignorant masses may believe the false prophethood of ass dan and lilbill.
Swagfather pays no heed to the blind and the dumb.

YCC shall return striking with the power and precision of Mjolnir when it is needed. Until then the mighty power we wield lies patiently sheathed in the most swagged out scabbard imaginable.

NoName22
10-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Rep is only back because YCC allowed it to come back to appease the insolent mob mentality ISH is developing that is beginning to parallel the final decadent days of the Roman Empire.

YCC is not the ruling party, we are not the Bolsheviks or the elite Bourgeoisie, we are more of an anarchist republic uprising similar to the Reign of Terror or the last 15 minutes in V for Vendetta. We will only reappear when the head of the proverbial Marie Antoinette needs to be shorn once again from this site.

Ignorant masses may believe the false prophethood of ass dan and lilbill.
Swagfather pays no heed to the blind and the dumb.

YCC shall return striking with the power and precision of Mjolnir when it is needed. Until then the mighty power we wield lies patiently sheathed in the most swagged out scabbard imaginable.

#LeaderSwack

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/obama_applause.gif

lilbill
10-19-2011, 12:42 PM
:oldlol: Sergio talking to himself with his alts.

:facepalm

NoName22
10-19-2011, 12:45 PM

Kid, go play with butterflies or something & let adults converse. You ain't made for this.

Prolly a loser who's on his 20th account.

DRoseOwnsACamry
10-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Prolly a loser who's on his 20th account.
Sounds like the self-proclaimed "swagfather".
What a joke. :roll:

Miller for 3
10-19-2011, 05:09 PM
YCC sucks

Nick Young
10-19-2011, 05:25 PM

false prophet shall preach to the blind and the dumb, those are the few of ISH who heed his call, for only the blind and the dumb follow and listen to the blind and dumb prophet. Follow the false messiahs lilbill and he shalt lead you to ******ry. The true prophet shalt lead you through the golden gates of swaggotry.

Swagfather 3:16

NoName22
10-20-2011, 02:48 AM
YCC sucks

Who are you anyway ?

LilBTheBasedGod
10-20-2011, 02:52 AM
shit thread bruh surry

Ass Dan
10-20-2011, 08:52 AM
shit thread bruh surry

Uh-oh, looks like the YCC is dissolving before our very eyes. Won't be long befoe lilbill aka illbill is running this shit and Nick Young is once again starting a retirement thread.

rufuspaul
10-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi.

pauk
10-20-2011, 10:02 AM
This is for any of the new posters out there who didn't know.

The garbage truck driving chronic prostitute hiring (he spoke frankly and proudly about both of these things) poster pete's montreux is a self confessed date-rapist. His friends gave him roofies and he invited a girl he knew out to a bar with specific intent to date rape her. He managed to slip her the roofies but luckily her friends rescued her from his blubbery swagless hands.

Don't encourage any shit he posts. The swagless manatee rapist must be made into an ISH pariah, already we are seeing his disgusting rapist posts less and less, but it is time to drive him off the board.

ISH has no need for rapists.

A message from your friendly neighborhood YCC
http://theuniblog.evilspacerobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/naughty_memes_you_tell_em_spider_man_Meme_base_9-s472x347-151878-580.jpg

BUT...... ARENT YOU A KOBE FAN?

chains5000
10-20-2011, 10:05 AM

NoName22
10-20-2011, 11:27 AM

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2707/gorillaneg1.gif

Rodmantheman
06-24-2014, 02:20 AM
lol

Nick Young
06-24-2014, 06:04 AM
nick young, dude get over your rape hate, seriously. do you really think you have any sway in here over people, seriously:oldlol: dont you think by doing things like this you encourage people to be less open and frank about what they get up to, leading to less interesting stuff we are gonna find out about people- try actually thinking about this...

whats wrong with banging prostitutes anyway?

your not gonna turn anyone against pete who doesnt dislike him already so why bother? pete is long time ish regular
rape apologist

Nick Young
06-24-2014, 06:04 AM
I might go pro.
glad this piece of shit is gone from these boards:facepalm