Stephen

1. Wade

2. Kobe

3. Howard

4. Dirk

5. KD

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Makes no sense whatsoever............

If they want Finals + Championship.... then they should have Dirk better than #4 wouldnt they??

If they want who was the best player the entire year overall.... then i would assume Lebron would be at least #5? hahahahah

And the best part.... KOBE/DURANT/MELO.... tell me... just ONE thing... ONE THING they had over Lebron last year... just ONE THING.... thats all i ask.......... could be anything.... ANYTHING...

pmj
10-19-2011, 01:49 PM
I applaud Skip for at least not having Dwight in the list. If you are going to be consistent, I really don

shaq's--lakers
10-19-2011, 03:07 PM
How in the hell is Kobe a Top 10 player, When 38 year old Jason Kidd SHUT HIM DOWN :facepalm

And Dwight Howard is underrated.

TheMarkMadsen
10-19-2011, 03:19 PM
How in the hell is Kobe a Top 10 player, When 38 year old Jason Kidd SHOOT HIM DOWN.

I've never actually seen Jason Kidd "shoot" anybody down but never the less i

suppose you meant to say "shut" which i guess is easily mistaken for shoot? :confusedshrug:

Anyways, going by your logic Lebron is not a top ten player in the NBA then right?

DuMa
10-19-2011, 03:22 PM
i feel sorry for the poor saps who think skip bayless and stephen a smith's opinions on sports are actually threadworthy or merits worth a discussion.

catch24
10-19-2011, 03:23 PM
i feel sorry for the poor saps who think skip bayless and stephen a smith's opinions on sports are actually threadworthy or merits worth a discussion.

No worse than the goofs who compiled that list yesterday..whom also work for ESPN.

Legends66NBA7
10-19-2011, 03:25 PM
No worse than the goofs who compiled that list yesterday..whom also work for ESPN.

ESPN's "expert" opinions can go to the trash can, period.

inclinerator
10-19-2011, 03:48 PM
can you at least tell us their picks?

pauk
10-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Skip Bayless Top 5:

1. Not Lebron
2. Not Lebron
3. Not Lebron
4. Not Lebron
5. Carmelo or Kobe

pauk
10-19-2011, 04:11 PM

61 experts >>>>>>>>>>>> 2 "experts", 1 idiot and 1 strict lebron hater with no basketball knowledge whats over

brisbaneman
10-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Where did they rank Dirk?

pauk
10-19-2011, 04:35 PM
can you at least tell us their picks?

Skip

1. Wade

2. KD

3. Kobe

4. Dirk

5. Melo

Stephen

1. Wade

2. Kobe

3. Howard

4. Dirk

5. KD

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Makes no sense whatsoever............

If they want Finals + Championship.... then they should have Dirk better than #4 wouldnt they??

If they want who was the best player the entire year overall.... then i would assume Lebron would be at least #5? hahahahah

And the best part.... KOBE/DURANT/MELO.... tell me... just ONE thing... ONE THING they had over Lebron last year... just ONE THING.... thats all i ask.......... could be anything.... ANYTHING...

DMV2
10-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Did Skip really have Melo in the Top 5? :facepalm

Steven A's list is a bit more accurate but I'd replace Kobe with LeBron and move Dwight and Dirk up one spot each.

pauk
10-19-2011, 04:43 PM
i think its maybe their top 5 favorite players........ or else it doesnt make sense..... seriously... this is absolutely horrible...

if that isnt the case... then they must be banned from the network immediately for this crap.. they call themselves reporters? :facepalm

EDIT: JUST NOTICED SKIP DOESNT HAVE DWIGHT HOWARD ANYWHERE.......... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

NO ****ING WAY.... THIS IS ONLY THEIR TOP 5 FAVORITE PLAYERS LIST.....

pauk
10-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Hahahahahahhahahahahah

I.... Just... Cant... I Dont Even...

shoot me please

Yung D-Will
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
The only person i can see why'd you have at #1 besides Lebron is Wade. And that's if you were one of the people who belived he was better since 08( Thought he was better in 08 but Lebron was better the next season) Still it's obvious Lebron is the best at the moment.

pegasus
10-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Skip

1. Wade
2. KD
3. Kobe
4. Dirk
5. Melo

Stephen

1. Wade
2. Kobe
3. Howard
4. Dirk
5. KD

I agree with keeping Lebron out of the top-5, but that doesn't mean they've got everything right.

Howard was the best player last season. His team was really messed up, and that's why they lost (losed for pauk's comprehension) in the first round. Unlike someone else, he didn't choke. And he was more valuable to his team than any player, not named Rose.

L8kersfan222
10-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Damn Pauk is hurt bro

Simple Jack
10-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Skip

1. Wade
2. KD
3. Kobe
4. Dirk
5. Melo

Stephen

1. Wade
2. Kobe
3. Howard
4. Dirk
5. KD

I agree with keeping Lebron out of the top-5, but that doesn't mean they've got everything right.

Howard was the best player last season. His team was really messed up, and that's why they lost (losed for pauk's comprehension) in the first round. Unlike someone else, he didn't choke. And he was more valuable to his team than any player, not named Rose.

Yet I'm willing to bet on the fact that you criticized LeBron for his lack of success in 09, despite his team being abysmal throughout the playoffs.

If you really think LeBron isn't a top 5 player in basketball right now; I'm not sure you have any ability whatsoever to analyze the game and rely solely on knee-jerk reactions.

Dwight averaged 5.5 turnovers in that series; I don't even want to think about the hate you'd dish out had LeBron done something similar. I've seen it before from plenty of you and all it does it make you lose any credibility you thought you had.

bizil
10-19-2011, 06:12 PM
For me, u can't deny Bron in the top 5 or arguably the best. Even though he ain't as clutch as say Wade or Kobe, he's the best all around player in the L AND gets u 30 a night. I think Bron is more clutch and takeover than many think. But he's not the level of killer Kobe, Dirk, or Wade are. People just forget that epic fourth quarter against the Pistons a few years ago. That tells u right there Bron has what it takes. But I admit he's not on Kobe or Wade's level right now in terms of that.

I frankly don't have a problem with Wade over Bron. Because before Kobe slowed some, I would have taken him over Bron. And Wade is very close to a peak Kobe in my book. So I can live with that. But other than Wade, I'm not taking anybody over Bron at this point. However, Wade, Kobe, Dirk, Durant, and Melo are higher on the killer food chain than Bron at this point. My top 10 would be like this:

1. Bron
2. Wade
3. Kobe
4. Dirk
5. Howard
6. Melo
7. Durant
8. Paul
9. DWill
10.Rose

scm5
10-19-2011, 06:26 PM
While Lebron might not be a proven winner yet, despite playing on arguably the most talented team in the NBA... it's not even arguable that he's not Top 5.

I mean seriously, the only thing the guy hasn't been able to do in his NBA career is win. Plenty of stars in the NBA haven't been able to win, and a couple of them are in their Top 5's.... named KD, Dwight, and Melo.

Lebron has gotten further than these players in the playoffs.

While he might not have earned the Best player in the league title through championships, he's won at least Top 5 through his stats alone.

Let's just say, no stars with no titles should be considered better than Lebron... at the very LEAST.

Deuce Bigalow
10-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Any list with Lebron not being #1 is accurate

asdf1990
10-19-2011, 06:37 PM
not sure is serious. kobe melo dwight lol?

RazorBaLade
10-19-2011, 06:38 PM
maybe its a players youd take to win a ring list?

dyna
10-19-2011, 06:49 PM
No Allen Iverson in Stephen A. Smith's list??

:eek:

guy
10-19-2011, 06:59 PM
I don't think he's no. 1 but not top 5 is ridiculous. I have him behind Dirk, Wade, and Howard but ahead of Durant, Rose, and Kobe.

The main reason he's not no. 1 is cause of his epic disappearances at the worst times the last few years. His advantages in on-court ability don't outweigh that against Dirk, Wade, and Howard IMO, but it does against Durant, Rose, and Kobe.

Someone mentioned the Detroit game. Its funny cause although he deservedly gets flack for being such a choke artist the past few years, that was probably the most clutch game of any active player. I don't think Kobe, Wade, Dirk, or Melo have ever had as clutch of a game/moment as that.

asdf1990
10-19-2011, 07:13 PM
maybe its a players youd take to win a ring list?

yeah I would take melo, ancient kobe and dwight over lebron to win a ring.

/sarcasm

pauk
10-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Damn Pauk is hurt bro

nope... i just dont see any logic / sense....

Carmelo? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON LEBRON... in any shape or form.. makes no sense

Wade? He had NOTHING over Lebron... except 3 better games in the Finals.. woopedidoooo... makes no sense

Kobe? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON LEBRON... in any shape or form.. can you give ONE reason to why he should be ranked higher than Lebron right now? Tell me......... i would be glad to hear... once again makes no sense

Dirk? FINALS + CHAMPIONSHIP... the only logical choice to ARGUE over Lebron... but he is #4 on both lists.. which once again makes no sense..

Dwight? HAD SOMETHING ON LEBRON... but he isnt even on Skips list... which once again makes no sense

its no different then going:

1. Delonte West
2. Joel Anthony
3. Mario Chalmers
4. Anderson Varejao
5. Jose Calderon

Im just discusted that such brainfunctions can exist amongst humans (or more like not not exist)

Dizzle-2k7
10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
2 clowns trying to rank the best

:roll: :roll: :roll:

i remember back in 06 kobe was averaging 40+ a month! and stephen didnt have him in his top 5.

pegasus
10-19-2011, 07:40 PM

/sarcasm

Replace Lebron with any of those players last year, and Miami wins it all. And I'm not just talking about the finals.

knicksman
10-19-2011, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=pmj]I applaud Skip for at least not having Dwight in the list. If you are going to be consistent, I really don

pauk
10-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Replace Lebron with any of those players last year, and Miami wins it all. And I'm not just talking about the finals.

what good would Kobrick do when he against that same team got swept, early... and he had the most stacked team in the NBA being defending champions...

what good would Carmelo do when he chokes in the playoffs 24-7, he has not won a playoff series in his life (well ok, he won 1 yay).... and in all of those first round exits he couldnt win he got swept in almost all of them... when you think of Carmelo.. you think of a choking first round exit...

and durant... dont even get me started...

SKIP KNOWS WHO IS THE BEST... SMITH KNOWS IT.... EVEN YOU KNOW IT..... BUT THE HATRED PREVAILS..... ALWAYS...

knicksman
10-19-2011, 07:53 PM
what good would Kobrick do when he against that same team got swept, early... and he had the most stacked team in the NBA being defending champions...

what good would Carmelo do when he chokes in the playoffs 24-7, he has not won a playoff series in his life (well ok, he won 1 yay).... and in all of those first round exits he couldnt win he got swept in almost all of them... when you think of Carmelo.. you think of a choking first round exit...

and durant... dont even get me started...

SKIP KNOWS WHO IS THE BEST... SMITH KNOWS IT.... EVEN YOU KNOW IT..... BUT THE HATRED PREVAILS..... ALWAYS...

LOL just like pierce not winning a series but when he got a team, he won it all. You consider lebron better than pierce but how come pierce won. Oh stats, and only idiots are fooled by stats. Statistically lebron is better than dirk and pierce, but they won.

pauk
10-19-2011, 08:01 PM
LOL just like pierce not winning a series but when he got a team, his TEAM won it all. You consider lebron better than pierce but how come his TEAM won. Oh stats, talent, skill, productions, domination, accomplishments, and only idiots are fooled by that. Statistically, talent, productions, domination lebron is better than dirk and pierce, but their TEAM WON.

fixed... that will also answer your own delusional question

knicksman
10-19-2011, 08:06 PM
fixed... that will also answer your own delusional question

allen and garnett were acquired in a trade so it follows that they have worse bench than miami. Worse bench equals worse team yet they won. This just shows that stats are for idiots who cant analyze beyond stats.

nathanjizzle
10-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Anyone that believes Carmelo over Rose has no credibility and is underrating rose there. He made knick fans forget who carmelo even was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gCrnrk9HI

Deuce Bigalow
10-19-2011, 09:00 PM

/sarcasm

give me dwight or kobe over lebron to win a chip anyday

Positive
10-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Thats the reason why hes better than lebron coz hes alot like paul pierce. And paul pierce won in their first year and lebron didnt so meaning pierce is better than lebron. perimeter players who cant shoot doesnt win in this league. Wade was just gifted 30+ free throws to win his title. So until lebron can shoot, he will always have those 4th quarters. Jordan, kobe, bird can shoot.

And durant performed better than lebron against mavs so why would he be better than lebron?
C'mon man you can't seriously believe that. I've watched Pierce for years, going way back to the beginning with him and Antoine Walker. Pierce is a good player, but he is nowhere near the caliber LeBron is. He wasn't even the best player on that Boston team when they won.

There is far too much emphasis placed on championships. I mean they're important judging players overall resume, but in no way can they be used to justify picking Paul Pierce over LeBron. Could Paul Pierce have taken a Cavs team to the finals? Considering a Paul Pierce led team couldn't beat the early 2000s Nets, I highly doubt it. The hate for LeBron is ridiculous, I mean a lot of it is warranted but some people put on some complete blinders when judging him now.

GOBB
10-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Skip and SAs must post on ISH after listening to them breakdown their top 5.

MeLO MvP 15
10-19-2011, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=pmj]I applaud Skip for at least not having Dwight in the list. If you are going to be consistent, I really don

L8kersfan222
10-19-2011, 09:41 PM
b-b-b-b--bb-bb-bb-but lebron doesn't need rings! he got 1st place on an ISH poll and 1st place votes from low end ESPN experts!

knicksman
10-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Anyone that believes Carmelo over Rose has no credibility and is underrating rose there. He made knick fans forget who carmelo even was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gCrnrk9HI

yeah coz score first pgs has won in this league. Get back to me if they won and thats the time I will rank him over melo. Its like saying iverson is better than melo yet hasnt done anything besides the finals appearance. Only idiots believe in it.

Horde of Temujin
10-19-2011, 09:44 PM
How in the hell is Kobe a Top 10 player, When 38 year old Jason Kidd SHUT HIM DOWN :facepalm

Dwight is overrated in my opinion, way overrated. Hes a new age dikembe, which is not an insult but it doesnt make him a top 5 player

knicksman
10-19-2011, 09:47 PM
C'mon man you can't seriously believe that. I've watched Pierce for years, going way back to the beginning with him and Antoine Walker. Pierce is a good player, but he is nowhere near the caliber LeBron is. He wasn't even the best player on that Boston team when they won.

There is far too much emphasis placed on championships. I mean they're important judging players overall resume, but in no way can they be used to justify picking Paul Pierce over LeBron. Could Paul Pierce have taken a Cavs team to the finals? Considering a Paul Pierce led team couldn't beat the early 2000s Nets, I highly doubt it. The hate for LeBron is ridiculous, I mean a lot of it is warranted but some people put on some complete blinders when judging him now.

he is nowhere when it comes to stats but when it comes to skills, i prefer pierce skillset over lebron just like I prefer dirk over lebron. What you guys dont get is you give value on PER and thinks that rebounding, passing have all the same impact as scoring which is not. And I prefer pierce skillset in scoring just like dirks. Lebron maybe efficient but isnt effective against top defenses just like mavs.

Indian guy
10-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Rose
Wade
Dirk
Durant
Howard

You know what, I actually agree with Skip Bayless.

Arroyo8
10-19-2011, 10:10 PM
i guess i've seen better lists

RazorBaLade
10-19-2011, 11:08 PM

/sarcasm

for a finals series only, based on what we have seen from bron...... he can easily be taken outside of t5 maybe barely in t10 even.

just for finals , thats justifiable.

pauk
10-19-2011, 11:46 PM
for a finals series only, based on what we have seen from bron...... he can easily be taken outside of t5 maybe barely in t10 even.

just for finals , thats justifiable.

and how do u know how carmelo would perform in the finals when he has never been there or ever been close to be there?

he has managed to escape first round only once in his 8 years... the rest of those 7 years he got swept almost all the time in the first round....

im sick and tired of how you people act like Final Playoff series is completely different from any Playoff series.... like Finals is some raw, magical, superhuman "BIG STAGE" which makes THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD crumble in a corner and start crying like a girl......... just because it is... THE FINALS *in a very scary voice*...

Why only FINALS? Are you telling me Lebron would have played AMAZING and would have WON if he met the MAVS in the 1st round instead? He played so great all of the sudden just because it wasnt THE ALMIGHTY SUPER SCARY FINALS? Do you see your crazy logic?

Lebron was simply out of scoring rythm at a horrible time, its as simple as that... that in a combination with a Team Defense which played him correctly and Facilitating made him play like he played.... really.... 18 PPG is POSSIBLE for Lebron in 3-6 games.... BELIEVE IT OR NOT.......... especially in a team where he has to share the ball with 2 super scorers........

IF THAT SERIES WAS REPLAYED.... RIGHT NOW.... BELIEVE YOU ME... AFTER ALL THIS CRITICISM..... LEBRON WOULD GO NUTS...... EVEN IF HE STILL WOULD BE OUT OF SCORING RYTHM.... HE WOULD BE SELFISH AND KEEP SHOTJACKING A LA KOBE.......... JUST TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY..... SO THEY DONT GO "HE DIDNT TRY"....

guy
10-20-2011, 12:30 AM
IF THAT SERIES WAS REPLAYED.... RIGHT NOW.... BELIEVE YOU ME... AFTER ALL THIS CRITICISM..... LEBRON WOULD GO NUTS...... EVEN IF HE STILL WOULD BE OUT OF SCORING RYTHM.... HE WOULD BE SELFISH AND KEEP SHOTJACKING A LA KOBE.......... JUST TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY..... SO THEY DONT GO "HE DIDNT TRY"....

:oldlol: right just like Ortiz would beat Mayweather if he gets his rematch :oldlol:

guy
10-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Why only FINALS? Are you telling me Lebron would have played AMAZING and would have WON if he met the MAVS in the 1st round instead? He played so great all of the sudden just because it wasnt THE ALMIGHTY SUPER SCARY FINALS? Do you see your crazy logic?

You're right. He's done it in the ECSF too :roll:

Dude Lebron just had the worst series of his career. A career of 17 playoff series. You really think it has nothing to do with it being in the Finals against tougher competition?

RazorBaLade
10-20-2011, 12:33 AM
and how do u know how carmelo would perform in the finals when he has never been there or ever been close to be there?

he has managed to escape first round only once in his 8 years... the rest of those 7 years he got swept almost all the time in the first round....

im sick and tired of how you people act like Final Playoff series is completely different from any Playoff series.... like Finals is some raw, magical, superhuman "BIG STAGE" which makes THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD crumble in a corner and start crying like a girl......... just because it is... THE FINALS *in a very scary voice*...

Lebron was simply out of scoring rythm at a horrible time, its as simple as that... that in a combination with a Team Defense which played him correctly and Facilitating made him play like he played.... really.... 18 PPG is POSSIBLE for Lebron in 3-6 games.... BELIEVE IT OR NOT.......... especially in a team where he has to share the ball with 2 super scorers........

i dont really care what your paragraphs say, you are a lebron rider and youre gonna justify anything he does.

im just saying that for the rest of us, its merely justifiable to assume that there are 6-8 players in the NBA who won't average 18 pts in a finals series.

kentatm
10-20-2011, 03:02 AM
I have only skimmed this thread so maybe it was mentioned but I can tell you the only reason Durant made Skip's list is b/c he is an admitted OKC homer. He lives in that city IIRC.

Ruutu
10-20-2011, 04:46 AM
So some of you gonna say that Lebron isnt the top5 best player right now ? WOW just WOW!
People hate so much it makes them stupid!

thejumpa
10-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Skip and Steven A are real life trolls. Period. No one in their right mind thinks LeBron is NOT in the top 5. Even people who hate the guy couldn't say that with a straight face. It's ridiculous.

RRR3
10-20-2011, 10:59 AM
LeBron not top 5. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

pauk
10-20-2011, 11:48 AM
i dont really care what your paragraphs say, you are a lebron rider and youre gonna justify anything he does.

im just saying that for the rest of us, its merely justifiable to assume that there are 6-8 players in the NBA who won't average 18 pts in a finals series.

ofcourse you dont.... despite everything i said being the truth... mostly you dont listen because you know im right... and because you are a Lebron hater....

i dont justifty ANYTHING of lebron... he blowed in the Finals.... its not about justifying....

its about being REALISTIC...............

its about proving your STUPID LOGIC....

my point is that it simply being the "FINALS" has nothing to do with it like you suggest.......... ITS THE MAVS that made him play like he played....... just like how the MAVS made Kobe played........... THE BETTER TEAM WON... WHETHER IT WAS THE FINALS OR PRE-SEASON....

whether he would have faced them in the 1st round or in the Finals.... the outcome would have been the same............ not if the series was replayed but whatever....

my point is to show how stupid your logic is.......... you are sitting here and acting like Lebron would play like that against ANYBODY in the Finals....... just because..... IT IS THE FINALS *extremly scary voice*.....

if even the Cavs would play him in the FINALS.... he would be the same... just because IT IS THE FINALS *in super scary voice*.......... that is your logic...

:rolleyes:

FOR EXAMPLE.... I HATE KOBE.......... BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER CALL HIM A CHOKER OR HAVING NO HEART OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT....... BECAUSE HE HAS PROVED HE HAS THIS OVER AND OVER.......... JUST LIKE LEBRON HAS DONE.......

STOP WITH THAT BS.... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AMONGST THESE PLAYERS......... ITS AS SIMPLE AS KOBE & LEBRON SIMPLY HAVE AN OFF NIGHT.... MISS A SHOT... FACING A BETTER TEAM WHICH WINS...... AND SO ON.......

ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE................................. THIS IS PROFESSIONAL MENS BASKETBALL........ THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD........... NOT YOUR LOCAL GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL TEAM..........

TheMarkMadsen
10-20-2011, 12:04 PM
ofcourse you dont.... despite everything i said being the truth... mostly you dont listen because you know im right... and because you are a Lebron hater....

i dont justifty ANYTHING of lebron... he blowed in the Finals.... its not about justifying....

my point is that it simply being the "FINALS" has nothing to do with it like you suggest.......... ITS THE MAVS that made him play like he played....... just like how the MAVS made Kobe played........... THE BETTER TEAM WON... WHETHER IT WAS THE FINALS OR PRE-SEASON....

whether he would have faced them in the 1st round or in the Finals.... the outcome would have been the same............ not if the series was replayed but whatever....

my point is to show how stupid your logic is.......... you are sitting here and acting like Lebron would play like that against ANYBODY in the Finals....... just because..... IT IS THE FINALS *extremly scary voice*.....

if even the Cavs would play him in the FINALS.... he would be the same... just because IT IS THE FINALS *in super scary voice*.......... that is your logic...

FOR EXAMPLE.... I HATE KOBE.......... BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER CALL HIM A CHOKER OR HAVING NO HEART OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT....... BECAUSE HE HAS PROVED HE HAS THIS OVER AND OVER.......... JUST LIKE LEBRON HAS DONE....... STOP WITH THAT BS.... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AMONGST THESE PLAYERS......... ITS AS SIMPLE AS KOBE & LEBRON SIMPLY HAVE AN OFF NIGHT.... MISS A SHOT... FACING A BETTER TEAM WHICH WINS...... AND SO ON.......

ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE................................. THIS IS PROFESSIONAL MENS BASKETBALL........ THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD........... NOT YOUR LOCAL GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL TEAM..........

:rolleyes: When has Lebron proved that he's not a choker? serious
question, dude averaged 18 ppg in the finals, thats 9 fewer points than he
averaged in the regualr season which is the largest drop off in NBA history http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626493.

Lebron's a great player, but in no way is he as good as you make him out
to be, you can't be the 3rd leading scorer on your team in the Finals, lose
the series in 6 games and still be considered the best player in the leauge.

Nelson14
10-20-2011, 12:04 PM
wth

asdf1990
10-20-2011, 12:06 PM

Really what about the whole process before the finals, the season isn't just 4-7 games. melo has never been there, kobe isn't gonna get there anymore, dwight got there once and lost to the hawks in the first round this year. Wade wouldn't have gotten to the finals had lebron not carried him in the ECF.

U can't just say I can think of 8 players who could average more than 18pts in the finals when 6 of those players didn't even make the finals to begin with this past season.

Lebron is, was and will be the best player whenever the next season starts.

asdf1990
10-20-2011, 12:08 PM
averaged in the regualr season which is the largest drop off in NBA history http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626493.

Wade was the third leading scorer on the team in the ECF but I guess that doesn't matter right? wade is still the best player in the league correct?

Nash
10-20-2011, 12:35 PM
You can watch the morons again and again and again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CXsLimrMRk

pauk
10-20-2011, 12:37 PM

please dont tell me you are serious? if you say YES... be prepared for a very long post of VIDEOS and FACTS .... which will even prove that your man Kobe has "CHOKED" even more actually (***ing hate that kobetard word but anyways).....

Phong
10-20-2011, 12:45 PM
When you don't have the hardware, you have to fight tooth and nail for any spot on irrelevant ranking lists just to make you feel better.

pauk
10-20-2011, 12:46 PM
You can watch the morons again and again and again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CXsLimrMRk

with their logic ("Lebron cant shoot like Kevin Durant, he cant hit freethrows like Kevin Durant... thats why i have him above")... REGGIE MILLER > MICHAEL JORDAN

pauk
10-20-2011, 12:49 PM
i dont even know why im caring....

who the **** listens to anything Skip Bayless has to say?

i wouldnt give a **** if he had Lebron at #1.... its not about that... its about his STUPIDITY / IGNORANCE / COCKINESS / DELUSION......

i just cant understand how this man has this job...... where they THAT desperate?

he is a real life TROLL....

asdf1990
10-20-2011, 12:50 PM
When you don't have the hardware, you have to fight tooth and nail for any spot on irrelevant ranking lists just to make you feel better.

U think lebron isn't top 5?

pauk
10-20-2011, 12:54 PM
U think lebron isn't top 5?

dude u are talking to PHONG..... the most epic lebron hater ever... he shits on skip bayless... :roll:

he doesnt have lebron anywhere near top 10 :lol

Legends66NBA7
10-20-2011, 12:58 PM
dude u are talking to PHONG..... the most epic lebron hater ever... he shits on skip bayless... :roll:

he doesnt have lebron anywhere near top 10 :lol

There is this guy on youtube, who I think is RG, ranted about ESPN's top 10. Here is what he came up with:

1. Kevin Durant
2. Dwight Howard
3. Derrick Rose
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Dwyane Wade
6. LeBron James
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Chris Paul
9. Rajon Rondo
10. Carmelo Anthony

He said that Derrick Rose could also be #1..... Yeah I think it's RG...

Phong
10-20-2011, 12:59 PM
U think lebron isn't top 5?I think I don't give a shit about any list. Is it some kind of achievement I should care about? Why do you care?

asdf1990
10-20-2011, 01:03 PM
I think I don't give a shit about any list. Is it some kind of achievement I should care about? Why do you care?

I am just curious do u or no? just trying to get a trolls perspective.

Phong
10-20-2011, 01:08 PM
I am just curious do u or no? just trying to get a trolls perspective.No. Great stat padder who chokes so much that his fans need excuses every year for his failures. Please...

Now answer my question. Why do you care so much about where LeBron ranks?

RRR3
10-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Hilarious how the people who call LeBron a "statpadder" often are fans of Kobe and Melo. :roll:

Phong
10-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Hilarious how LeBron fans argue so much over irrelevant lists cause their idol has no rings. :roll:

They know Skip, and yet they get butthurt every time he opens his mouth. :roll:

Detroit
10-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Those guys are idiots. Even though Lebron doesn't have any rings, he's still one of the top 2 players in the league, if not the best player IMO.

RRR3
10-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Carmelo and Kevin Durant have never even made the NBA finals. Obviously the lists aren't based on the playoffs, so LeBron should certainly be on there (2 regular season MVP's compared to zero for Melo and Durant combined :roll: )

Legends66NBA7
10-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Carmelo and Kevin Durant have never even made the NBA finals. Obviously the lists aren't based on the playoffs, so LeBron should certainly be on there (2 regular season MVP's compared to zero for Melo and Durant combined :roll: )

You talking about RG's list ?

Phong
10-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Skip's. And again proving Phong is an idiot.Who's the idiot who fights over irrelevant lists? :roll:

Phong
10-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Who's the idiot who is desperately trying to convince himself LeBron isn't top 5 in the NBA right now? :roll:I don't feel the need to convince anybody of anything, even less myself. Gave my opinion because somebody asked. Take it or leave it. Instead you can't leave it. The idea that LeBron is not beloved by everybody really annoys you.

Do you feel better about LeBron failing in the Finals since ESPN released their list? Do you think LeBron feels any better?

Like I said, only people who don't have the hardware fight over irrelevant lists.

Ruutu
10-20-2011, 01:50 PM
How can any real basketball fan watch this show?

pauk
10-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Hilarious how LeBron fans argue so much over irrelevant lists cause their idol has no rings. :roll:

They know Skip, and yet they get butthurt every time he opens his mouth. :roll:

what the hell does a players achievements from 2, 4, 6 or 8 years ago have to do with how good he is now? for lack of a better term, thats idiocracy....................

the criteria is simple.......... who makes his teammates better on a consistent basis, and who produces more wins for his team than any other player in the league......... LeBron James and Dwight Howard by virtue of setting foot on a basketball court make their teams better, and when you break down their offensive possessions, defense, and statistical plus minus they produce so many wins for their teams that they virtually occupy a space all to their own as players.............

In the discussion of who is the best player in the NBA you look into “who is the player that brings it in the most facets to the game of team basketball most often?” ............ In other words, who’s the most consistent?

when you look at a night in and night out basis, last year LeBron James and Dwight Howard were your most consistent NBA players throughout the season............... Both LeBron James and Dwight Howard had nights where they didn’t perform at a high level, but more often than not they were the best player in the NBA on that given night from an all around standpoint......

Phong
10-20-2011, 02:07 PM
^^^

Those who have won don't care about lists. Only those who have nothing else to cheer about do. :sleeping

pauk
10-20-2011, 02:10 PM
AND WADE AT #1??

Let me explain how stupid even that is....

First of all.... Lebron edges wade when it come to leadership because he is the core guy on offense and defense for the Heat.. Wade even said it himself...........

and Wade wasnt getting any blame when he was horrible in the bulls series (worse than Lebron was in the Finals) and even tho he played good IN THE FINALS.... SOMETIMES FROM lebrons assists (which lebron gets no credit for) wade was not clutch the whole finals, him NOR lebron....

Wade played better than Lebron in the Finals in 3 games
Lebron played better than Wade in the Finals in 3 games

Lebron led them to 1 win (Game 1)
Wade led them to 1 win (Game 3)

BUT... LEBRON LED THEM IN ALL THOSE PLAYOFF SERIES BEFORE THE FINALS.... AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE WHICH GOT THEM TO THE FINALS... BULLS SERIES

SO THAT CLUTCH THING IS BULL-SHIT
ALSO WADE WAS 0-5 IN GAME WINNING SITUATIONS COMPARED TO LEBRON 0-6

Now to the point....:

Lebron had 500+ MVP votes, Wade had 24 MVP votes... who do you really think was the better player on that team huh?

Lebron was on 1st team All-NBA.......... Wade was not... how can you be the best player in the NBA when you are not even on the 1st All-NBA team? Can somebody explain that to me? I beg you!!?

Lebron was on 1st All-Defensive team....... and Wade was not, guess we gona ignore that to.. who cares...

Wade was not able to win a god damn playoff series since 2006 just before Lebron came in.... lets ignore that to

pegasus
10-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Here are the results from another poll:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nba&pollId=115056

I know it was posted before, but I wanted to remind some of the idiots who think Lebron is still #1 even though he has failed his teams time and time again.

ESPN's analysts pick Lebron's teams to win it all year after year, and he comes up short year after year. So, it shows you how good they are in judging. :lol

Deuce Bigalow
10-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Here are the results from another poll:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nba&pollId=115056

I know it was posted before, but I wanted to remind some of the idiots who think Lebron is still #1 even though he has failed his teams time and time again.

ESPN's analysts pick Lebron's teams to win it all year after year, and he comes up short year after year. So, it shows you how good they are in judging. :lol

Wow, they included Leborn but not Wade :facepalm

Deuce Bigalow
10-20-2011, 02:18 PM
AND WADE AT #1??

Let me explain how stupid even that is....

First of all.... Lebron edges wade when it come to leadership because he is the core guy on offense and defense for the Heat.. Wade even said it himself...........

and Wade wasnt getting any blame when he was horrible in the bulls series (worse than Lebron was in the Finals) and even tho he played good IN THE FINALS.... SOMETIMES FROM lebrons assists (which lebron gets no credit for) wade was not clutch the whole finals, him NOR lebron....

Wade played better than Lebron in the Finals in 3 games
Lebron played better than Wade in the Finals in 3 games

Lebron led them to 1 win (Game 1)
Wade led them to 1 win (Game 3)

BUT... LEBRON LED THEM IN ALL THOSE PLAYOFF SERIES BEFORE THE FINALS.... AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE WHICH GOT THEM TO THE FINALS... BULLS SERIES

SO THAT CLUTCH THING IS BULL-SHIT
ALSO WADE WAS 0-5 IN GAME WINNING SITUATIONS COMPARED TO LEBRON 0-6

Now to the point....:

Lebron had 500+ MVP votes, Wade had 24 MVP votes... who do you really think was the better player on that team huh?

Lebron was on 1st team All-NBA.......... Wade was not... how can you be the best player in the NBA when you are not even on the 1st All-NBA team? Can somebody explain that to me? I beg you!!?

Lebron was on 1st All-Defensive team....... and Wade was not, guess we gona ignore that to.. who cares...

Wade was not able to win a god damn playoff series since 2006 just before Lebron came in.... lets ignore that to

Wade - winner
Lebron - choker

is that simple enough for you?

pauk
Post the "lebrickers for dummies" photo. :roll:

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc500/pauk666/how_to_be_a_idiot_for_dummies_by_shaunjon87.jpg

pegasus
LeBron being number one is debatable, LeBron being top 5 is factual. And LeBron only "came up short" this past year, it's not like the Cavs were gonna do shit if they had made the finals (see 2007). LeBron sure sucked not winning with the legendary Mo Williams and Big Z (the two BEST teammates he ever had :roll: )

You can try to rewrite the history all you want, but his team was favored to win it all, or at least make the finals in 08-09 and 09-10.

He's had a great supporting cast put together to complement his strengths in Cleveland. No wonder that team won more games than he won with Wade+Bosh.:oldlol:

pauk
10-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Wade - winner
Lebron - choker

Wade - Has not won a playoff series since 2006... with other words he has been "choking" all the time since 2006... and if he wouldnt have been blessed with that stacked team he once had, he would have probably NEVER won a playoff series...

Lebron - Has won playoffs series since 2006... with a much worse team.. with other words.. he has NOT been "choking" as much as Wade.. he came in to the NBA joining the worst team in the NBA and they became one of the best teams in the NBA... he left them and that same team immediately became the worst team in the NBA...

again lets not dwell over a players Championship 100 years ago.... its about RIGHT NOW... and RIGHT NOW.... WADE IS NOT BETTER... FACTS PROVE THAT...

pegasus
10-20-2011, 02:24 PM
They were "favored to win it all" by the mainstream media because when LeBron was in Cleveland, they desperately wanted him to win because he was a "hometown hero" and it would be a "great story". They also wanted him to face off against Kobe in the finals, because people have somehow decided those two players are rivals.

Well, it's the same stupid media who's still trying to make a hero out of him, hence the #1 spot on ESPN's list, even though he has failed three times in a row now (last one being accepted by even his biggest worshipers).

RRR3
10-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Well, it's the same stupid media who's still trying to make a hero out of him, hence the #1 spot on ESPN's list, even though he has failed three times in a row now (last one being accepted by even his biggest worshipers).

He failed once for sure. 2009-10 is arguable, but that team wouldn't have beat the Lakers anyways, and the Celtics were simply a better TEAM. Anyone who thinks LeBron "failed" in 2008-09 is just deluding themselves. 38/9/9 (including a "CLUTCH!!!!" buzzer beater to win a game) or whatever he averaged against the Magic is failing? Damn, holding LeBron to the highest standards in history, eh? He must be pretty damn great then.

Phong
10-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Well, it's the same stupid media who's still trying to make a hero out of him, hence the #1 spot on ESPN's list, even though he has failed three times in a row now (last one being accepted by even his biggest worshipers).:oldlol:

ESPN: Cavs are favorite in 2009 and 2010.. (they lose)
LeBron fans: ESPN doesn't know shit about basketball

ESPN: LeBron lost but he's #1
LeBron fans: Yay! ESPN YOU ROCKS! You got it RIGHT!

So much hypocrisy.

zizozain
10-20-2011, 02:33 PM
I don't feel the need to convince anybody of anything, even less myself. Gave my opinion because somebody asked. Take it or leave it. Instead you can't leave it. The idea that LeBron is not beloved by everybody really annoys you.

Do you feel better about LeBron failing in the Finals since ESPN released their list? Do you think LeBron feels any better?

Like I said, only people who don't have the hardware fight over irrelevant lists.
Phong shits on rrr3 and lebrick prostitues

repped

Simple Jack
10-20-2011, 02:51 PM
:oldlol:

ESPN: Cavs are favorite in 2009 and 2010.. (they lose)
LeBron fans: ESPN doesn't know shit about basketball

ESPN: LeBron lost but he's #1
LeBron fans: Yay! ESPN YOU ROCKS! You got it RIGHT!

So much hypocrisy.

ESPN: Kobe was up for the best player in the league since 2000
Kobe Fans: See, he's easily the best player of the decade, look at what ESPN says. He's better than Shaq.

ESPN: Kobe ranked #8 currently in the NBA.
Kobe Fans: ESPN sucks dick. LeBron is terrible, not even top 5, all they do is push the LeBron agenda!!!

:hammerhead:

Works both ways.

My list:
1. LeBron/Dwight
2. Dwight/LeBron
3. Wade
4. Dirk
5. Kobe/KD
6. KD/Kobe

pegasus
10-20-2011, 02:52 PM
He failed once for sure. 2009-10 is arguable, but that team wouldn't have beat the Lakers anyways, and the Celtics were simply a better TEAM. Anyone who thinks LeBron "failed" in 2008-09 is just deluding themselves. 38/9/9 (including a "CLUTCH!!!!" buzzer beater to win a game) or whatever he averaged against the Magic is failing? Damn, holding LeBron to the highest standards in history, eh? He must be pretty damn great then.

Cleveland looked so comfortable in their wins, and they went back to Cleveland with a 2-2 tie. Then Lebron decided to disappear. 15 points in pivotal game 5 with only 3/14 shooting, and the emptiest triple double of all time along with 9 turnovers in game 6.

All of the ESPN experts had picked Cavs to win that series.:lol

Deuce Bigalow
10-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Wade - Has not won a playoff series since 2006... with other words he has been "choking" all the time since 2006... and if he wouldnt have been blessed with that stacked team he once had, he would have probably NEVER won a playoff series...

Lebron - Has won playoffs series since 2006... with a much worse team.. with other words.. he has NOT been "choking" as much as Wade.. he came in to the NBA joining the worst team in the NBA and they became one of the best teams in the NBA... he left them and that same team immediately became the worst team in the NBA...

again lets not dwell over a players Championship 100 years ago.... its about RIGHT NOW... and RIGHT NOW.... WADE IS NOT BETTER... FACTS PROVE THAT...

2011 finals cough cough

L8kersfan222
10-20-2011, 05:23 PM
damn rr3 getting dix put in his mouth

Doctor Rivers
10-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Wade - winner
Lebron - choker

works for me

RazorBaLade
10-20-2011, 05:57 PM

FOR EXAMPLE.... I HATE KOBE.......... BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER CALL HIM A CHOKER OR HAVING NO HEART OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT....... BECAUSE HE HAS PROVED HE HAS THIS OVER AND OVER.......... JUST LIKE LEBRON HAS DONE.......

STOP WITH THAT BS.... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AMONGST THESE PLAYERS......... ITS AS SIMPLE AS KOBE & LEBRON SIMPLY HAVE AN OFF NIGHT.... MISS A SHOT... FACING A BETTER TEAM WHICH WINS...... AND SO ON.......

I disagree... It doesn't matter how good you are at something, at the end of the day some games and some shots mean more and it becomes harder. You second guess yourself, start trying to change things, etc. Things are clearly more intense in the finals than in the first round, intensity is everyone playing harder.. .Meaning you have less time to make decisions... Meaning if you aren't confident that what you're about to do which will decide the game of your life is not the right thing, and you take the extra split second, you'll miss the open lane and resort to taking a shitty jumper. simple as that.

Really what about the whole process before the finals, the season isn't just 4-7 games. melo has never been there, kobe isn't gonna get there anymore, dwight got there once and lost to the hawks in the first round this year. Wade wouldn't have gotten to the finals had lebron not carried him in the ECF.

U can't just say I can think of 8 players who could average more than 18pts in the finals when 6 of those players didn't even make the finals to begin with this past season.

Lebron is, was and will be the best player whenever the next season starts.

to both of you: I'm not saying bron isn't top 5 best players in the league lol, I just mean for their list to not be ridiculous it would have to be a "series for all the marbles" type list and which player you'd take. At this point, knowing lebron in the finals twice, I'd definitely take my chances with durant and melo who have never been there before.. I would be more shocked that they don't avg more than 18 pts and play scared than if Lebron came in to another finals and continued to play passive scared and poorly.

pegasus
10-20-2011, 06:07 PM
When you can learn to seperate your hatred of LeBron from your attempts at legitimately debating something, then I will take you seriously. Until then, I will continue to regard you as a troll.

Then stop responding to my posts only to a point where you have no comeback that you feel the need to just post a smily or type some bs like you did above.

knicksman
10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Then stop responding to my posts only to a point where you have no comeback that you feel the need to just post a smily or type some bs like you did above.

lebron fans are idiots