PDA

View Full Version : Who is the next poster to join ISH elite

Pages : [1] 2

poorlilrich
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Don made great strides today, but who do u guys think is the next great ISH poster

Serge
12-28-2006, 05:19 AM
LOL how am I doing?

Se
12-28-2006, 05:22 AM
Name who the "elite" are and we go from there.

Darsh
12-28-2006, 05:23 AM
^^^what he said.

Serge
12-28-2006, 05:31 AM
[QUOTE=Se

poorlilrich
12-28-2006, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Darsh
12-28-2006, 05:35 AM
Huh? "elite" what you mean "elite" what? Players? Posters?

And are you even talking to me? lol

haha, well that says it all.

he means elite ISH posters.

JtotheIzzo
12-28-2006, 05:38 AM
elite at ISH equal celebrity/notoriety

guys you remember. To do this everyone should make a list of posters off the top of their heads. This list will show who has made the biggest impact on each individual. The people who appear most often on the list are the ISH elite.

always entertaining reads:

Jerm, Reppy, Hippos, GoBB, TMOGE

Pontificators (not in a negative way):

Blaze, RBP, Thorpe, Zaza, Miles Berg, Rasheed1

This is me (personality shines through their posts):

Hateraid, Ced, Sizzle, saKf, Kwajo

Dem ISH boys:

VC, H&O, Wiz

Serge
12-28-2006, 05:39 AM
haha, well that says it all.

he means elite ISH posters.

What says it all??? That I am asking if he was talking to me? And if he means elite posters, or players in the nba?

Like WTF that suppost to mean that says it all :confusedshrug:

:wtf:

LakersDynasty
12-28-2006, 05:42 AM
What says it all??? That I am asking if he was talking to me? And if he means elite posters, or players in the nba?

:oldlol: You're confused man, he was just asking the thread starter, no one asked you anything. This topic is about Elite ISH posters, not players. :)

Serge
12-28-2006, 05:44 AM
:oldlol: You're confused man, he was just asking the thread starter, no one asked you anything. This topic is about Elite ISH posters, not players. :)

Ow okay he was not even asking me that's all he had to say. And I thought he was saying posters not Players but I asked to make sure.

What I asked was how the person who made the thread thought I was doing that's all.

hateraid
12-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't call it an elite club on here. It's more of what is an elite club than who's in it. How do you measure it? Post count? Personality? Quality Posts? Time Length on the board? Actual NBA knowledge? Half the people on here we don't know if they are an alter ego. This is a hard category to gauge if you ask me.
If they were honestly newbs I like jailblazer. A little rough, but he's a sixer fan and posts in the shoe forum. He has potential.
I'd also take Chachi in Charge :)

NBAEMoreira022
12-28-2006, 12:31 PM
I am an elite poster

boozehound
12-28-2006, 12:43 PM
we are all elite posters here. Isn't the internet a beautiful thing.

geeWiz15
12-28-2006, 12:51 PM
we are all elite posters here. Isn't the internet a beautiful thing.
STFU n00b

The Answer
12-28-2006, 12:55 PM
I've been here since summer, but I only average like 2 posts per day. Do any of the "elite" posters even know who I am?

boozehound
12-28-2006, 12:55 PM
boy arent you senstive about being king of the ****e pile

biisak
12-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Posters with experience and basketball sense. The people who demands the

boards respect and even if they post some stupid random ****, their thread will

have a lot of responses.

people like geewiz, gobb, sizzle...

Well...

geeWiz15
12-28-2006, 01:13 PM
I've been here since summer, but I only average like 2 posts per day. Do any of the "elite" posters even know who I am?
no n00b, GTFO my board.

Rasheed1
12-28-2006, 01:17 PM
to me, elites are people on here who have a definite or recognizable personality...

me, I would consider myself an elite because I post a certain way. I like to talk about real/ serious issues more than clown people, but I still can see the importance of a guy like Gobb who brings alot of fun to the board along with a good basketball mind....

to me the elites are:

Me (of course)

Junki- Old School 6er fan...originator of "SIXER FAM HOLA" best fan we got.

Gobb- Funny, Smart, Philly head.....knows his stuff, brings alot to the board

PPpierce- Another knowledgable fan who breaks down the game with precision

(we got some new philly fans who are also great and Im getting to know these guys by reading their posts...artificial baller, sixer fan, hateraid etc..)

other posters

I like smart people (I got no love for stupidity)

guys like:

Kblaze - smart even tempered poster who brings great insight and long posts to the board..thank goodness he came back

Jtotheizzo - kinda new, but he has what seems to be a worldly perspective on alot of current events...very valuable to get that opinion opf what others outside of america think....we get too local sometimes

Joey zaza - joey has a introspective nature...very rational guy, but at the same has a dry witted humor about him that is on point... especially when the playoffs roll around and he starts clowning various NBA personalities

Crisoner - Old head Laker fan. Junki's old nemesis and a good opponent if ever you argue with him...smart guy tho... seems to have a good heart too

Knoeitawl - Self appointed crusader against the tyranny of kobe fans... I mean i hate kobe too and even I get tired of knoe harping on it...but knoe is an extremely smart guy... if you ever argue with him (which I have quite a few times) you find yourself having to step your game up to keep up with him...he comes from alot of different angles and is very persistant... but he's a respectable guy once you get beyond the differences.

Lascar - (is he still here?) this guy is a smart person, who has his own opinions and is very vocal about them...good insight, easy to see where he is coming from because he gets his points across very well..

Sakf - Another guy who has obviously forgotten more about basketball than alot of people will ever learn....

Reppy - Knows alot about the world and has a unique knowledge and perspective that should be listened to more by other posters...

those are all I can think of right at this moment, but Im sure I missed a few people...sorry

The Answer
12-28-2006, 01:22 PM
no n00b, GTFO my board.

n00b? Why do you spell it like that?

D
12-28-2006, 01:24 PM
DON

D
12-28-2006, 01:25 PM

I don't know why people waste their times explaining to the mentally challenged all the time

There is something wrong with him obviuosly if he doens't understand simplicity

asd
12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
you could be an elite ass-wiper, and your self-glory would be less sorry than the pride you exhibit if you consider yourself an "elite poster"

this whole thread is meaningless

The Answer
12-28-2006, 01:27 PM
no n00b, GTFO my board.

I ask one question in this thread and you jumped all over me. Why?

francesco totti
12-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Serge, the answer, gobb are one of great members come up to my mind..
I love reading serge/gobb posts, simply becoz I agree with them..they are AI fans hihi

francesco totti
12-28-2006, 01:32 PM
And I want to add that number of posts is playing huge role in your picks guys..
I say number of post do not matter, quality matters not quantity..

geeWiz15
12-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Rasheed nobody on your list posts anymore.

NBAEMoreira022
12-28-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm an elite poster.

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 01:53 PM
There is only one elite poster on ISH.

http://www.boreme.com/oboreme/media-pictures/i_poor_kid-1.jpg

glidedrxlr22
12-28-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm an up and coming JV poster.

NBAEMoreira022
12-28-2006, 01:54 PM
:roll:
that's probably how most of you people in here look like... im sorrounded with geeks

MTing
12-28-2006, 02:05 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :lol: :lol:

brwnman
12-28-2006, 02:05 PM
I still haven't understood the meaning of elite, and if I understood it, then the posters that are there shouldn't be there... and plus if you are elite cause you get alot of responses on your threads, then alot of idiots are on that list...

GoRapz
12-28-2006, 02:09 PM
i am elite

Joey Zaza
12-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Not much of an accomplishment ot be elite -- to do it you need the following:

1. A name that stands out, that is easy to remember.

2. An avatar that stands out and do not change it. That's how people recognize you.

3. Start a thread with a point and argue that point. That thread becomes your calling card - "Jerry West is overrated" and here is why. Now you become the anti-Jerry West guy and you know everything about Jerry West. Eventually you can move on from Jerry West, but you got our attention with the great anti-J.West argument.

The tough part is making the good anti-J.West argument and keeping it up. Anyone can post drivel, you cut your teeth when you defend your anti-Jerry West point to the point where others just say "I guess we agree to disagree" and you've won.

We need a guy who dubunks legends. How great would an educated anti-West, anti-Moses, anti-Mikan, etc. guy be? Man Dolph Shayes sucked.

poorlilrich
12-28-2006, 02:31 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

boozehound
12-28-2006, 02:33 PM
I ask one question in this thread and you jumped all over me. Why?
because he is a jerkoff and all he has in life is a basketball board:violin:

brwnman
12-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Not much of an accomplishment ot be elite -- to do it you need the following:

1. A name that stands out, that is easy to remember.

2. An avatar that stands out and do not change it. That's how people recognize you.

3. Start a thread with a point and argue that point. That thread becomes your calling card - "Jerry West is overrated" and here is why. Now you become the anti-Jerry West guy and you know everything about Jerry West. Eventually you can move on from Jerry West, but you got our attention with the great anti-J.West argument.

The tough part is making the good anti-J.West argument and keeping it up. Anyone can post drivel, you cut your teeth when you defend your anti-Jerry West point to the point where others just say "I guess we agree to disagree" and you've won.

We need a guy who dubunks legends. How great would an educated anti-West, anti-Moses, anti-Mikan, etc. guy be? Man Dolph Shayes sucked.

1. one post willy

2. lots of people, I havent changed mine, you haven't changed yours

3. many idiots with some smart people...

saKf
12-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Sakf - Another guy who has obviously forgotten more about basketball than alot of people will ever learn....
Interesting way to phrase that.

gts
12-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Elite (also spelt

shafir
12-28-2006, 06:01 PM
[QUOTE=gts]Elite (also spelt

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 06:06 PM

Lol, Fabcasablanca's conspiracy theory that everyone is TMOGE.

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=gts]Elite (also spelt

bullsfan
12-28-2006, 06:12 PM
I think im elite and should be on the ish hall of fame Dont you think

:party: :party:

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't think.

gts
12-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Shut up, nobody cares:sleeping

spoken like a true knicks fan...

JalenRawley
12-28-2006, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=Se

Se
12-28-2006, 06:56 PM
I wonder if it should break down like the league. Superstars, stars, role players.. etc :D

Well you are easily rookie of the year, but from a better draft class than this year's NBA draft.

JtotheIzzo would be my other vote, but it feels like he's been here forever, so he's more of a sophmore, no slump yet though.

I think I'd use a "tier" system for ranking the "elite".

Tier 1 (easily recognisable posters, legends of ISH, we'd miss them if they were gone):
-GOBB
-KBlaze8855
-Kwajo

Tier 2 (easily recognisable posters, though not legends):
-Miles Berg
-geeWiz15
-Jerm
-i seen hippos
-Ced :D
-Hateraid
-sakf
-Joey Zaza
-adamcz
-Real Mean Wear Green
-hotsizzle
-AKADS
-fatboy11
-Rasheed1
-Silent Mav
-Skywalker
-Pistol Pete
-Wogitalia
-Nexus
-Wang4three
-Sound and Fury
-Thorpesaurus
-BoshRaptor4life (the only "4life" allowed)

Tier 3 (up and comers):
-JtotheIzzo
-JalenRawley
-Glove_20 (ewww)
-Ridonks
-ClutchCityReturns
-DON
-sixty
-oldknickfan (though he may be a groomer)
-AIR SETH
-KIWI BOY (represent) :cheers:
-Handle the Rock
-Big Boi Baller
-Younggrease
-Cyco127
-A Roc 23 ( I knew I forgot someone )

Tier 4 (you know them, and try avoid them like the plague):
-HALLandOATES
-Hawker
-joe wait
-hawkfan
-TheBynumProject
-SydneyKing
-VCDrivesaporschetowork
-GoRapz
-Kobe24
-and generally anyone with "4life" or "4lyfe" in their username.

Feel free to add more.

NBAEMoreira022
12-28-2006, 07:06 PM
at ISH it feels like i'm the Sacramento Kings in the playoffs . . . . . invisible

boshraptor4life
12-28-2006, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=Se

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
12-28-2006, 07:11 PM
im viewed lowly by some because I advocate Fox News and libertarianism. probably not the only reason, but it is a big one.

A Roc 23
12-28-2006, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=Se

boshraptor4life
12-28-2006, 07:12 PM
im viewed lowly by some because I advocate Fox News and libertarianism. probably not the only reason, but it is a big one.
I always thought you were a decent poster, are you the guy that had some mexicans on your roof that day randomly?

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
12-28-2006, 07:13 PM
I always thought you were a decent poster, are you the guy that had some mexicans on your roof that day randomly?

yes it was. and thank you for that compliment.

telephone
12-28-2006, 07:19 PM
hawker=tier 1. How dare you type such libel.

Smokee
12-28-2006, 07:20 PM
these threads are stupid because its all relative to who you ask. If you asked me who the best posters are it would be The Great Nowitzki at the top tier with legendary status. Then i'd have another category for 'BBall talkiing nerds' which is probably what this thread would be categorized in. Another for 'Entertaining posters'. Another for 'Ghey posters of ISH" which would include every poster thats ever made one of these threads, especially anyone that ever made those ISH vs ISH starting 5 poster threads, omfg those are the stupidest/gheyest threads i've ever seen on this forum :rolleyes:

boshraptor4life
12-28-2006, 07:21 PM
yes it was. and thank you for that compliment.
Haha yeah, I will never forget that story, that was a pretty hilarious thread. That was back when I was posting a lot more.

IlliniFan
12-28-2006, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=Se

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
12-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Not even a mention. :cry:

it seems to make the list you need to

1) have been a regular on the old board
2) be an extremely good poster
3) be an extremely bad poster.

Glove_20
12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Why am I only in Tier 3, and what was that "ewww" for?

Se
12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
are you the guy that had some mexicans on your roof that day randomly?

Yes he is, and he's also the guy that was giving out racist negative reputation when ISH made reputation public for a few hours before it was deactivated.

statman32
12-28-2006, 07:26 PM
hawker=tier 1. How dare you type such libel.
lol how did you end up getting banned yesterday...what did your dumb ass do this time???

IlliniFan
12-28-2006, 07:27 PM
it seems to make the list you need to

3) be an extremely bad poster.

I have been a regular on the board. I don't see why he put as you know them and want to avoid them though.

Se
12-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Why am I only in Tier 3, and what was that "ewww" for?

You are tier 3 because I wouldn't let you babysit my kids, and the ewww was because I was having a hard time putting you in tier 3, because I don't really like your posts, tier 4 in my opinion, but I realsie that you have your value, and tier 3 is the place for you.

LakersDynasty
12-28-2006, 07:29 PM
VC and SidneyKing are some of the more knowledgeable fans, I don't see why you would put them in that category.

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 07:33 PM
I respek Illinifan...but Wang4three and TheGame414 are more recognizable Illini fans. Three Illini fans in a list like this is one too many.:roll:

Ced, your list isn't that bad actually, but I'd put Kwajo in a category just below tier one, but definitely above tier 2. He hasn't been around long enough. I can't remember him being here for more than half a year before the move.

telephone
12-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Well i guess im in the elite if im on that list

A Roc 23
12-28-2006, 07:37 PM
I think CED's list is more for the new forum.

Personally I've never even heard of Sound and Fury and have only seen Silent Mav post a couple times.

Also I've never seen Boshfan4lyfe post in the main forum before in my life. Yet he is tier 2.

I see what you're saying about Kwaj though, CED too. I don't remember them ever posting until about a year ago. I've been on ISH since Feb. 2003 so I guess the elite for me would still include a lot of posters that haven't really been on the new board. I've hardly heard of any of the 3rd tier posters.

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Well i guess im in the elite if im on that list

no, your name wasn't there. I'm sorry. Better luck.....

http://media.pixpond.com/cx5l3ae.png

telephone
12-28-2006, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=Se

D
12-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Don thinks its ok to be on the 3rd tier, even though its only my 2nd day here. And some have had 3,000+ posts and they are on the 3rd tier.

But Don will move up

Recognize

I am DON

Se
12-28-2006, 07:46 PM
I think CED's list is more for the new forum.

It is. The old forum is distant memory.

Personally I've never even heard of Sound and Fury and have only seen Silent Mav post a couple times.

Sound and Fury is WigNosy, and he still lurks in the shadows.

Silent is here all the time.

Also I've never seen Boshfan4lyfe post in the main forum before in my life. Yet he is tier 2.

Maybe I could swap the two of you. But only if you answer this question:

"Who was that Suns poster at the old forum who was highly religious, and used to get upset when people talked about pre-marital sex?"

P.S. Rab should be on my list too.

I see what you're saying about Kwaj though, CED too. I don't remember them ever posting until about a year ago.

I've been around since 2002 I think, probably late 02, that's when I had a lot of Uni going on and started to post a lot.

Kwaj is top 3 for me, because if he stopped posting people would miss him. Same with GOBB, and we have already witnessed people missing KBlaze.

B-Low
12-28-2006, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=Se

poorlilrich
12-28-2006, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=D

telephone
12-28-2006, 07:49 PM
"Who was that Suns poster at the old forum who was highly religious, and used to get upset when people talked about pre-marital sex?"

Shogon Ramel

IlliniFan
12-28-2006, 07:49 PM
:cry:

Well dang Ced can i at least get third tier? lol
I feel your pain.

D
12-28-2006, 07:50 PM
whats ur gimmick, are u a robot, a god, an italian mob leader, arnold scharsineger?
Are u an idiot? Do you not understand english? I am not a robot, a god, a mob leader, or arnold

I AM DON

B-Low
12-28-2006, 07:51 PM
haha we're lower than the plague i guess

LakersDynasty
Whoever is the alias of this Don guy, it's not funny, give it up.

The Shaq Factor>>>>>Don.

statman32
[QUOTE=D

telephone
12-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Don explain your avatar. What is it?

All Net
12-28-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm just shocked people here really care how much they are rated, We are here to talk basketball not have ego trips.

poorlilrich
12-28-2006, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=D

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Why does his avatar say Jon and not Don? that's irresponsible.

Se
12-28-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm just shocked people here really care how much they are rated, We are here to talk basketball not have ego trips.

I agree 100%

I like rating them, and then they all generally argue. Very funny stuff for me.

I miss Anny. We need an injection of the old ISH posters.

D
12-28-2006, 07:56 PM
HE IS GEEWIZ15...geewiz got bored
Yes thats who I am, GeeWee

Just because GeeWiz made a thread appreciating Don (which you all should do) doesn't mean that Geewiz is Don. Why would GeeWiz want to make it more obvious and easier for you guys to guess that he made up an account?

I am Don, and I am here to stay

IlliniFan
12-28-2006, 07:57 PM
It's human nature.

JSub
12-28-2006, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=Se

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Love how Jon says Geewee like me. Kiss my feet while you're at it...unless you are Geewee....then kiss Gobb's.:eek:

B-Low
12-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Shogon Ramel

No i don't think it was him. Shogun was a Magic fan and he didn't get MAD when people talked about pre-marital sex...just a little jealous i guess

D
12-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Don explain your avatar. What is it?
Someone did actually in the Don APPRECTIATION thread. And it probably proves Don isn't anybody already here

statman32
12-28-2006, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=D

All Net
12-28-2006, 08:00 PM
It's human nature.

Not really, It's not normal.

It's only a message board.

It's also the same with post counts when people make threads celebrating their 500th post or 1000th post. Seems pointless to me.

Anyway thats up to you lot I guess.

BTW Ced I don't see anything wrong with saying certain posters you think are good posters but people claiming who is in the elite and who isn't just seems weird to me.

A Roc 23
12-28-2006, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=Se

D
12-28-2006, 08:01 PM
so that he could get credit and all the fame that comes along with your great account
Yes, the only fame he is going to get is that he was the 1st one to appreciate Don publically.

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 08:02 PM
and those trades suck. badly.

mrkjunkand was a good poster when he first came here. reading his earlier posts in the off topic lounge was fun.

then i was banned for a few months and found out everyone hated him...some people aren't cut out for the nba board. lol

D
12-28-2006, 08:03 PM
And Please

I am the King. I am the Best. I am DON

You will quickly see the differnce between the Greatest and GeeWiz

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Wait, you're me? i was KING for a long time. How did I not see this from a mile away? This explains a bunch.

A Roc 23
12-28-2006, 08:07 PM
and those trades suck. badly.

mrkjunkand was a good poster when he first came here. reading his earlier posts in the off topic lounge was fun.

then i was banned for a few months and found out everyone hated him...some people aren't cut out for the nba board. lol

No doubt. He was my partner in defending the Suns before they were any good. :cheers:

Problem was he was caught in a bunch of lies and was constantly talking politics and religion.

Se
12-28-2006, 08:09 PM
That would be mrjunkand, who claimed he was going off to help in New Orleans when in reality he just created another screen name. I can't remember what it was, but he came back to this forum is Shogon Ramen.

I hated that guy. One of the worst posters around. I used to PM him, "Have you banged her yet?" He didn't appreciate the humour.

Rab is definately a top poster to me, but that's probably because we both post in the same topics.

He is a top poster to me for sporting a Eddie Vedder avatar. I am adding some Eddie to my avatar at some stage.

I do remember you CED, your original name, your attractive blonde alias, I just don't remember you as more then a gimmick up until 2 years ago or so.

My cedricceballos account and all accounts "Ced" related are me. No joke :)

Anything else I claim to be is a joke, though they may be my accounts, I'm just being a fool.
Latest trick was the "Philly Girl" account. Guys online wanted "topless pics". Perverts. :no:

Now I think you are a great poster, although I'm not sure I've seen you post about basketball twice in one day without a trade being proposed. :roll:

Vince Carter for J-Rich and Ike Diogu :D

poorlilrich
12-28-2006, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=D

telephone
12-28-2006, 08:16 PM
wow. Don is a loser

D
12-28-2006, 08:17 PM
don is just a kid who just watched a movie and now has an alter ego

http://www.donthefilm.com/

this explains everything
The one from the movie obviously wan't real, since it was just a movie

But I am the REAL Don. At least in ISH

Well, at least you all don't think its GeeWiz or something

D
12-28-2006, 08:22 PM
wow. Don is a loser
Ouch, that Hurt
:rolleyes:

Everyone is named after something. If someone has Kobe in his name or avatar, does that mean he is Kobe? Don just is going to explain my posting personality. The End

telephone
12-28-2006, 08:34 PM
don you havent even posted anythign about basketball yet so stfu

D
12-28-2006, 08:39 PM
don you havent even posted anythign about basketball yet so stfu
So the telephone can talk too now

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23771

Quick 20 post thread. And that is just some of what I posted here. You too are an idiot I see

Don is done with this thread

Lakerz_Forever
12-28-2006, 08:47 PM
how am i doing so far?

ClutchCityReturns
12-28-2006, 09:08 PM
how am i doing so far?

Probably really sh!tty.

TEXAS BATMAN
12-28-2006, 09:20 PM
There's TEXAS BATMAN

and then everybody else. book it

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Normally, I hate when people are all "What about me!" but I usually only hate it cause I'm already mentioned.

But in this thread, what about ME?!

Anyways, mkjurand was hilarious. He would always make subtle racist topics like "Why is it that "some" people eat alot of watermelon (and steal cars) and other don't? Anyone notice this?" and VCDrivesAPorche (When his name was VCDunksOverGrandKenyon or something like that) would be all "YES! I hate those kind of people."

It was hilarious.

Then Jurand mentioned what school he went to and posted pictures of his broad and Nastywin (As his AlJeffersonRules persona I believe) went to town on him and it was one of the funniest threads I have ever read.

Then he was like "Guys, I'm going out to help with Katrina. Wish me luck, I may not make it back, but I'm brave so I'm doing it anyways. There are alot of white people who need help!" and we all wished him luck and told him to be safe.

Then a couple months later Jeff outted him as posting as Ibn Jacques Enoff or something like that and we gave him **** for being a conservative republican coward.

OH YEAH. He was like hungarian or something, and Nastywin used to say about him "Mark Jurand is so used to his parents telling him to fit in so we don't have to get deported back to the old country that now he really thinks he's one of these conservative *******s" it was hilarious.

Ah, ISH history lessons is the best.

Anyone remember when Knoe made a fool out of himself with his Peja hits a three thread? And his "The Ogre & The Overrated Swingman" thread dogging Shaq, then becoming a Shaq groupie when he came to the Heat? HAHA.

GOBB
12-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Is it me or does CED get really excited when topics about the boards posters is created? Kid goes all out. :confusedshrug:

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Is it me or does CED get really excited when topics about the boards posters is created? Kid goes all out. :confusedshrug:

Yeah, I don't know what the dudes problem is. Somtimes he's all over my nutz with topics like "omg tmoge is the greatest!" then the next day he's like "don't read tmoges threads! he's the most garbage poster of all time"

He's got some schizo tendencies.

GOBB
12-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I don't know what the dudes problem is. Somtimes he's all over my nutz with topics like "omg tmoge is the greatest!" then the next day he's like "don't read tmoges threads! he's the most garbage poster of all time"

He's got some schizo tendencies.

Word. He's become a schizo parrot. Says the same things with each personality change. Its like atleast use different words or fabricate a tall tale why dont you. Stop saying the same crap over and over. Always mentioning how we used to "fight, bump heads but you're super kewl and if u left you would be missed!". Sometimes its like get off my nuts already will ya? Kid is intense with ranking posters.

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-28-2006, 09:45 PM
And where the **** is Shogon? You would think he'd be here with the Magic doing well all starting threads like "roffles told you!" and "dwight >>> your entire metaphysical existence" but no dice.

Wonder if he got a broad, or maybe his mom kicked him out the house as part of her new years "no free rides allowed" resolution and he's living on the streets.

Shogon fell on tough times, please donate to the help Shogon get back on his motherboard fund.

GOBB
12-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Shogon probably took advantage of the massive amounts of military pamphlets his mom left on his pillow upon him waking up each and every morning.

Shogon mom "Be all you can be...just not in MY house!"
Shogon "Roffles! Pwned!"

Or maybe him and that female who tricked him to join the church which actualy was a cult house. Heavens Gate cult. He's now waiting for the motherplane (not to be confused with motherboard)...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/notorious_murders/mass/heavens_gate/3a.jpg-"I'm not selling the kid BS. The spaceshuttle will arrive. Roffles"

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/notorious_murders/mass/heavens_gate/5b.jpg

Shogon laying down "Roffles, kind of stuffy under this sheet. Damn, can someone hand me my Dwight Howard bobblehead before the spaceshuttle arrives!! OMG, hurry."

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 09:54 PM
I wish i knew what actually happened to nastywin. He obviously posts here.

statman32
12-28-2006, 09:56 PM
whats roffles???

i think i get the first five letters but not the rest

GOBB
12-28-2006, 10:00 PM
whats roffles???

i think i get the first five letters but not the rest

The reaction you get when you see Shogons photo...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/StrikSkillz/nastywin-1.jpg

Darsh
12-28-2006, 10:02 PM
whats roffles???

your roffles.

its also a brand of chips.

Game
Shogun is knocking boots with the church G.

braden.
I'm surprised that nobody here even seems to know who I am.

Not that it's a big deal. I'm just saKf in disguise anyway.

KIWI
12-28-2006, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=Se

Darsh
12-28-2006, 10:08 PM

roffles

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Shogon probably took advantage of the massive amounts of military pamphlets his mom left on his pillow upon him waking up each and every morning.

Shogon mom "Be all you can be...just not in MY house!"
Shogon "Roffles! Pwned!"

Or maybe him and that female who tricked him to join the church which actualy was a cult house. Heavens Gate cult. He's now waiting for the motherplane (not to be confused with motherboard)...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/notorious_murders/mass/heavens_gate/3a.jpg-"I'm not selling the kid BS. The spaceshuttle will arrive. Roffles"

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/notorious_murders/mass/heavens_gate/5b.jpg

Shogon laying down "Roffles, kind of stuffy under this sheet. Damn, can someone hand me my Dwight Howard bobblehead before the spaceshuttle arrives!! OMG, hurry."

haha toooo funny.

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 10:30 PM
I present... Don...

http://www.donthefilm.com/base.htm

I knew I saw this somewhere...

GOBB
12-28-2006, 10:31 PM
I present... Don...

Are they saying don don don or DUMB DUMB DUMB?

IlliniFan
12-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I present... Don...

don is just a kid who just watched a movie and now has an alter ego

http://www.donthefilm.com/

this explains everything

Someone already posted the site.

Darsh
12-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I present... Don...

hahah, don has a fine ho.

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 10:34 PM
http://www.dmjfly.com/basketball/don.jpg

Game
12-28-2006, 10:39 PM
Some people take this messageboard way too seriously.

GOBB
12-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Hawker exposed doing the rain dance. :no:

http://resized.filevend.com/anon/9MGsyx4T.gif

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Hawker exposed doing the rain dance. :no:

http://resized.filevend.com/anon/9MGsyx4T.gif

Hip hop is dead... :(

i seen hippos
12-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Ricky Martin, eh?

hateraid
12-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Wow, this post got really drawn out. Good times. Thread has everything from a list of posters, shogun ramel, and shogun ramen (I did like jurand to when he used to draw out fights with zaza) Classic GoBB and TMOGE comedy routines and other posters right on cue with their regular posting style comments. Ced, you forgot to mention you were also Tom Selleck for a bit. Ced, have to agree with TMOGE, he needs to be on your list. Old board classic. I agree JalenRawley is a fricken awesome poster. rainerbeachpoet is also a very good up and comer.

GOBB
12-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Yeah JalenRawley is a pretty good poster. I try not to say that so he doesnt act like he has to be nice, hold back, kiss my ass in bball topics. "Aww man, cant call GoBB a moron for saying that because he said i was a pretty good poster".

Lakerz_Forever
12-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Probably really sh!tty.

wth, you prolly haven't even read my posts.

ClutchCityReturns
12-28-2006, 11:17 PM
wth, you prolly haven't even read my posts.

Yeah. How'd you know?

Lakerz_Forever
12-28-2006, 11:26 PM
w/e....just remember you're without Yao and virtually without Mcgrady.

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 11:29 PM
Wrong thread...

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 11:31 PM
... ditto

Game
12-28-2006, 11:35 PM
Devin Harris, high off the glass. That was beautiful. Dallas's defense has picked up again.

Wrong thread.

MaxFly
12-28-2006, 11:36 PM

Wrong thread.

Two posts at that... :oldlol:

HALLandOATES
12-28-2006, 11:48 PM
So is Kblaze a reg. again?

ClutchCityReturns
12-28-2006, 11:51 PM
w/e....just remember you're without Yao and virtually without Mcgrady.

Yeah, it's official.

You're a horrible poster, and for your sake I hope you're no older than about 15.

Lakerz_Forever
12-28-2006, 11:58 PM
i'm 13, turning 14 same date az Lebron.

i seen hippos
12-29-2006, 12:01 AM
kids have computer priviledges at 13 years old these days?

Lakerz_Forever
12-29-2006, 12:03 AM
yes ma'am

MaxFly
12-29-2006, 12:03 AM
maxfly-very underrated:rockon:

Good look!!! :rockon:

telephone
12-29-2006, 12:04 AM
I have the same birthday as michael jordan

Lakerz_Forever
12-29-2006, 12:08 AM
I have the same birthday as michael jordan

Feb. 17th?

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-29-2006, 12:13 AM

:oldlol:

asd
12-29-2006, 12:19 AM

you mean this?
http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes1203/dumb53.jpeg

telephone
12-29-2006, 12:20 AM
Feb. 17th?

yep

Lakerz_Forever
12-29-2006, 12:24 AM
yep

Lucky Bastard. lol jp man, thatz tight

Se
12-29-2006, 12:44 AM
Lucky Bastard. lol jp man, thatz tight

If I wasn't so lazy (and on dial-up) I'd add you to the 4th tier.

Ced, you forgot to mention you were also Tom Selleck for a bit. Ced, have to agree with TMOGE, he needs to be on your list. Old board classic. I agree JalenRawley is a fricken awesome poster. rainerbeachpoet is also a very good up and comer.

Tom Selleck was me as well, you're right, and I wasn't an egg under that username.

Yeah TMOGE should be there, tier 2, I wouldn't miss him.

RBP should be on 3 as well. And I forgot....... National Basketball Association.

And GOBB, yeah we butted, and continue to butt heads, but I'd miss you if you were gone. *cue soppy music* You bring humour, wit, satire and bulldoged-ness to the board. I like your views on the 76ers, very blunt.

And I'll flip-flop all I want on posters. TMOGE, we need to have a fight, I was trying to start a TMOGE-CED fight thread for a laugh, but it got deleted and you never came to the party.

telephone
12-29-2006, 12:46 AM
i dont see how thats lucky its not like it helps me in any way

ClutchCityReturns
12-29-2006, 12:47 AM

Ok.

So you're a horrible poster, but you at least have an excuse. That's more than I can say for a lot of the other board members...I'll give you that.

Lakerz_Forever
12-29-2006, 12:47 AM
itz just cool, you can just say to people ' i have the same b day as the greatest player of all time'

Lakerz_Forever
12-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Ok.

So you're a horrible poster, but you at least have an excuse. That's more than I can say for a lot of the other board members...I'll give you that.

lol thanks...i guess.

poorlilrich
12-29-2006, 12:50 AM
itz just cool, you can just say to people ' i have the same b day as the greatest player of all time'

let me guess you are caucasian and u dont have any black friends

Game
12-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Ced is probably the biggest attention whore I know. I haven't even met him in real life too. I wonder how he is in real life.

Kid at mall: Yo, I've been waiting for this Gears of War.

Kid #2 at mall: I heard it was hype.

Ced: Did anyone say Gears of War? I just bought an XBox to play it and I've read so much reviews and I've come to the realization that reviews are really helpful. So what's new with you kids?

Kid #1: Dude, why....

Ced: Well, I make paint and I love spending my time on Insidehoops.(#1 site), I love long walks on the beach and pretending I watch american basketball. You wanna see something cool? I can fart and burp at the same time. I develloped this cool magic trick when I was 6.

*Kids walk away slowly*

Lakerz_Forever
12-29-2006, 12:57 AM
let me guess you are caucasian and u dont have any black friends

i'm brown and my best friend iz black

RainierBeachPoet
12-29-2006, 12:58 AM
Wow, Good times. rainerbeachpoet is also a very good up and comer.

can i start a tier 5?

old guys who cant keep up with you young whippersnappers who think that the nba began with mj

:D

i admit still trying to get you all to appreciate spencer haywood and see bill walton as a hof-er and not just a smart as$ color commentator, and all the other old school biased trivia that invades my mind at times:sleeping

poorlilrich
12-29-2006, 01:00 AM
i'm brown and my best friend iz black

i guess you are having the best day of your life then, you are as hyper as hell

i seen hippos
12-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Ced, post Attractive Blonde's pic...I can't remember what she looked like.

SCdac
12-29-2006, 01:20 AM
LOL @ "ISH elite"

No offense to anyone, but I don't really see that as much of a compliment.

Most of the "elite" on this board are post whores and big headed... Umm, no thanks.

Not saying posters don't drop some serious knowledge from time to time, but as a whole, the "elite" isn't very much different from any other opinionated poster on here.

Maybe the old board was different...

JalenRawley
12-29-2006, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=Se

HALLandOATES
12-29-2006, 01:37 AM
sound and fury
silent mav
adamcz

all suck ass, i'm sorry but i can't stand hereing theres names being thrown out so much, why because they're nice??????? maybe, but they're corny as fuak . and why is everything being called classic, the word now is just annoying to me all together.

oh i noticed the ced goin all out whenever the best poster threads come out. he ranked them one time from 1-50, breaking down everyone from there personality to what they ate for breakfast yesterday. Loony, reminds me of peeps on myspace that over doit with 8 music videos and glittler animations everywhere and you can't even load the fuakkin page.

kwajo
12-29-2006, 01:37 AM
I see what you're saying about Kwaj though, CED too. I don't remember them ever posting until about a year ago. I've been on ISH since Feb. 2003 so I guess the elite for me would still include a lot of posters that haven't really been on the new board.
I started reading in early 2003, then made the jump to posting in early 2004 which, last I checked, was over two and a half years ago. To be fair though, I only posted slowly and quietly for almost a year, so you're forgiven for missing my presence. :)

Cool
12-29-2006, 01:39 AM
How am I doing? Just remember I got respect for all of you no joke.

wang4three
hustla to deaf.

ClutchCityReturns
sound and fury
silent mav
adamcz

all suck ass, i'm sorry but i can't stand hereing theres names being thrown out so much, why because they're nice??????? maybe, but they're corny as fuak . and why is everything being called classic, the word now is just annoying to me all together.

oh i noticed the ced goin all out whenever the best poster threads come out. he ranked them one time from 1-50, breaking down everyone from there personality to what they ate for breakfast yesterday. Loony, reminds me of peeps on myspace that over doit it with 8 music video and glittler animations everywhere and you can't even load the fuakkin page.

Hall & Oates were on Jimmy Kimmel Live last Friday when Yao and TMac were on there. Did you catch it?

BradMiller52
12-29-2006, 01:41 AM
at ISH it feels like i'm the Sacramento Kings in the playoffs . . . . . invisible

same here

final.wrath
12-29-2006, 01:44 AM
its sad that you care so much about popularity

hateraid
12-29-2006, 01:44 AM
same here

You're top tier no doubt. :cheers:

Darsh
12-29-2006, 01:45 AM
You're top tier no doubt. :cheers:

co-sign

BM52 is up there with the best.

telephone
12-29-2006, 01:46 AM
H&O good analysis

poorlilrich
12-29-2006, 01:46 AM
THIZZ all in your face

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b86/topper33/Mac_Dre.jpg

BradMiller52
12-29-2006, 01:53 AM
co-sign

You and hateraid too.

Cool
12-29-2006, 02:05 AM
I will list who I think is some good quality posters:
-Hotsizzle
-Darsh
-BradMiller52
-GOBB
-KBlaze8855
-Kwajo
--JtotheIzzo
-JalenRawley
-Glove_20
-Ridonks
-ClutchCityReturns
-DON
-sixty
-oldknickfan
-AIR SETH
-KIWI BOY
-Handle the Rock
-Big Boi Baller
-Younggrease
-Cyco127
-Lakerfreak
-SoCalMike
-geeWiz15
-Run&Gun=Fun
-final.wrath
-LakersDynasty
-VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
-Real Men Wear Green
-Carbine
-statman32
-jrt1584
-XxNeXuSxX
-Se

wang4three
12-29-2006, 02:07 AM
I must be old and obsolete cause I don't recognize 70% of your list.

ClutchCityReturns
12-29-2006, 02:17 AM
I must be old and obsolete cause I don't recognize 70% of your list.

I recognized 20/31, meaning I could actually associate them with their post history.

Silent Mav
12-29-2006, 02:24 AM
The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

XxNeXuSxX
12-29-2006, 02:32 AM
Whoa?

Darsh
12-29-2006, 03:23 AM
lol, i got a mention. :wtf:

Se
12-29-2006, 03:26 AM
I will list who I think is some good quality posters:
-Hotsizzle
-Darsh
-BradMiller52
-GOBB
-KBlaze8855
-Kwajo
--JtotheIzzo
-JalenRawley
-Glove_20
-Ridonks
-ClutchCityReturns
-DON
-sixty
-oldknickfan
-AIR SETH
-KIWI BOY
-Handle the Rock
-Big Boi Baller
-Younggrease
-Cyco127
-Lakerfreak
-SoCalMike
-geeWiz15
-Run&Gun=Fun
-final.wrath
-LakersDynasty
-VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
-Real Men Wear Green
-Carbine
-statman32
-jrt1584
-XxNeXuSxX

Man I suck.

XxNeXuSxX
12-29-2006, 03:28 AM
So who is this "Don" Fella? Isn't that Jerm?

poorlilrich
12-29-2006, 03:30 AM
Get off DONs nuts hes not that hot

he is a kid's alter ego, got it from a movie

LakersDynasty
12-29-2006, 03:32 AM
[QUOTE=Se

XxNeXuSxX
12-29-2006, 03:32 AM

Never recall a single post from him, guess I'm just not "with it". :sleeping

Se
12-29-2006, 04:37 AM
Why do you have everyones name in bold except mine and Lakerfreak's?

Too many posters with "Lakers" in their name. I get confused. I have just lumped you in with Laker groupies. You should pick your name better next time.

WoGiTaLiA1
12-29-2006, 05:10 AM
Too many posters with "Lakers" in their name. I get confused. I have just lumped you in with Laker groupies. You should pick your name better next time.

Its kind of gotten like that. Unless its LL and he has a very unique avatar so you ignore his name. Basically the word Lakers in your name is like putting yourself on an ignore list.

Ced's list looks pretty good. I'd move Miles, Sakf and a couple of others to the top of the list though because I know I'd miss sakf and I do miss Miles and his almost non-existant posting.

On top of that, I've become more lurker than poster now, I basically cant be assed because most of the posters are at the intellectual level of an 8 year old. It seems the new forum has had the opposite affect to what was desired, it has actually caused the level of conversation to decline and also cost a couple of very good posters. Plus, its football time now and that sport is so much better than basketball ;)

Serge
12-29-2006, 05:22 AM
Serge, the answer, gobb are one of great members come up to my mind..
I love reading serge/gobb posts, simply becoz I agree with them..they are AI fans hihi

LOL thank's

Hmm the big list no one said me on the up and comers. :( lol

hateraid
12-29-2006, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=Cool]I will list who I think is some good quality posters:
-Hotsizzle
-Darsh
-BradMiller52
-GOBB
-KBlaze8855
-Kwajo
--JtotheIzzo
-JalenRawley
-Glove_20
-Ridonks
-ClutchCityReturns
-DON
-sixty
-oldknickfan
-AIR SETH
-KIWI BOY
-Handle the Rock
-Big Boi Baller
-Younggrease
-Cyco127
-Lakerfreak
-SoCalMike
-geeWiz15
-Run&Gun=Fun
-final.wrath
-LakersDynasty
-VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
-Real Men Wear Green
-Carbine
-statman32
-jrt1584
-XxNeXuSxX
-Se

hateraid
12-29-2006, 06:49 AM
co-sign

Honestly, the BEST Kings fan ever to appear on this board.

reppy
12-29-2006, 06:51 AM
Somewhere, the tribunal of GoBB, Kwajo and Kblaze are laughing. "They wish to join us?! The fools! Mortals! We are LEGENDS!"

hateraid
12-29-2006, 07:04 AM
Somewhere, the tribunal of GoBB, Kwajo and Kblaze are laughing. "They wish to join us?! The fools! Mortals! We are LEGENDS!"

:oldlol: reppy, you got left off of cools list too, new board ain't treating you right. Actually, so did I. :cry:

Zombles
12-29-2006, 07:11 AM
popularity contests on the internet among young males who dig contact sports is the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown.

srsly. wtf is with threads like this.
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/Zombles/dumbestkid.gif = smarter then this ish

reppy
12-29-2006, 07:42 AM
:oldlol: reppy, you got left off of cools list too, new board ain't treating you right. Actually, so did I. :cry:

I try not to make "good poster" lists because I always know I'll leave off a ton of people whose opinion I respect or people who are just damn funny. And actually, I was surprised to see my name listed a few times in this thread as well as in an another thread that had nothing to do with good posters. Apparently people enjoy reading my posts for whatever reason. :wtf:

GoBB, Kwajo and KBlaze are 3 names you cannot dispute even if you do not like them. Most of the time people don't like GoBB because they got burned by him or because he's really argumentative. But he actually knows a lot about ball if you actually catch him posting about it. I'm usually like, "Oh yeah, GoBB knows his ****. :applause:" KBlaze knows a ton about ball, usually doesn't get caught up in dumb debates and has made over 100 NBA video mixes. Kwajo is all-around nice guy feel good story about a guy that was chubby, lost the weight and is now some Photoshop master/pirate/Hollywood lookalike.

i seen hippos
12-29-2006, 12:01 PM
That video pwns this thread. This thread should be deleted after this humiliation. lol

It's funny how people even read Cool's list when he's been here for a second and half the people on the list have been here even less.

telephone
12-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Yes that video does pwn this thread

PleezeBelieve
12-29-2006, 12:22 PM
popularity contests on the internet among young males who dig contact sports is the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown.

srsly. wtf is with threads like this.
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/Zombles/dumbestkid.gif = smarter then this ish
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SoCalMike
12-29-2006, 12:43 PM
This is too funny... a high school popularity contest... I dont want to be on anyone's lists. I'm GDI. lol

I just want to enjoy hoop, talk about it with similar hoop freaks and learn more about the game when I can!

:pimp:

MaxFly
12-29-2006, 12:52 PM
-Hotsizzle
-Darsh
-BradMiller52
-GOBB
-KBlaze8855
-Kwajo
--JtotheIzzo
-JalenRawley
-Glove_20
-Ridonks
-ClutchCityReturns
-DON
-sixty
-oldknickfan
-AIR SETH
-KIWI BOY
-Handle the Rock
-Big Boi Baller
-Younggrease
-Cyco127
-Lakerfreak
-SoCalMike
-geeWiz15
-Run&Gun=Fun
-final.wrath
-LakersDynasty
-VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
-Real Men Wear Green
-Carbine
-statman32
-jrt1584
-XxNeXuSxX
-Se

hateraid
12-29-2006, 01:47 PM
That video pwns this thread. This thread should be deleted after this humiliation. lol

It's funny how people even read Cool's list when he's been here for a second and half the people on the list have been here even less.

Easier said when you didn't make cool's list too:oldlol:
j/j bro. i don't think anybody's really crying over cool's list. It's all fun and games. We all claim we hate lists but nobody can seem to help but click on the thread and scroll to look for their names. Almost like basketball tryouts. I don't mind ceds list, even if he doesn't include me. He's just showing intimate knowledge of posters. It's not harmful. Everyone likes to get recognized, even when you post that you don't, if you didn't, why post that you don't care? Wouldn't it be easier to not post at all? Not everybody can make as unique and funny as Chachi or as simple as AKADS saying who's your favorite poster. They are always good reads, and whenever they're done they draw the highest post counts. All in good fun.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
12-29-2006, 02:10 PM
like I said earlier to be on this list you need to fulfill at least one of the following three:

3) be an extremely bad poster

Boozer4Lyfe
12-29-2006, 02:21 PM
I fit #1 and 2 perfectly

Boozer4Lyfe

i seen hippos
12-29-2006, 02:57 PM
my point was i'm on here everyday for the most part and i don't even know who Cool is and yet he's making his own list...mostly of other posters i don't know.

brwnman
12-29-2006, 03:30 PM
alotta posters have gotten left off that are really good posters, and some are there, just because they post alot, but they aren't really good in what they post, they're really sh!tty posters, but they just got known coz they post alot...

SoCalMike
12-29-2006, 03:35 PM
I just can't get onto any of these lists. :confusedshrug:

Ok dude, you are on my list.... happy? :D

GOBB
12-29-2006, 03:44 PM
alotta posters have gotten left off that are really good posters, and some are there, just because they post alot, but they aren't really good in what they post, they're really sh!tty posters, but they just got known coz they post alot...

Translation: I always get left off lists. Maybe its because I'm Canadian and I love the NE Pats?

brwnman
12-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Translation: I always get left off lists. Maybe its because I'm Canadian and I love the NE Pats?

Translation: I know I am one of those sh!tty posters that brwnman is talking about, so I am gonna come up with some more useless garbage to increase my post count...

Cool
12-29-2006, 05:25 PM

Thanks for giving me credibilty. NOT. Those people on my list are people that I respect and I think very highly and I think there good posters. So please dont diss my list. Just because you dont know those people.

SoCalMike
12-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks for giving me credibilty. NOT. Those people on my list are people that I respect and I think very highly and I think there good posters. So please dont diss my list. Just because you dont know those people.

Who cares????????????? :confusedshrug:

Just be cool! :D

Cool
12-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Who cares????????????? :confusedshrug:

Just be cool! :D

I know who cares. But I just wanted to tell him what my list was really about.

D
12-29-2006, 06:21 PM

I am 28

The one from the movie obviously wan't real, since it was just a movie
But I am the REAL Don. At least in ISH.Thats the only part of Don you'll see in me

Poor-lil-rich. Everytime Don sees that name, another name comes up in Don's mind

Because to Don you sound like a Poor Little B!tch and Don doesn't like B!tches like you

D
12-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Never recall a single post from him, guess I'm just not "with it". :sleeping
Don has only been here for 3 days. Thats why

IceMan2
12-29-2006, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=D

IceMan2
12-29-2006, 06:25 PM
:applause:

poorlilrich
12-29-2006, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=D

D
12-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Ouch, your hurt Don’s Feelings
:rolleyes:

No need to get too emotional and show me your very mature feelings and thoughts

Not only does Don not like Poor little b!tches, he doesn’t waste his time on them either

poorlilrich
12-29-2006, 09:10 PM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

i seen hippos
12-29-2006, 09:11 PM
I pitty the rich b!tches you waste time trying to get on, Jon.

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-29-2006, 09:47 PM
:oldlol: TMOGE, You got left off again. You must be slippin.

:eek:

Agent_Zero
07-21-2007, 06:50 PM
It's gotta be the Gil.

LilJonIsSoCrunk
12-09-2007, 01:13 PM
:party:

AceVenturaPetDet
12-09-2007, 02:37 PM
this is a very good question, who is going to join us, the ISH elite

T-Low
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
this is a very good question, who is going to join us, the ISH elite

How are you part of the elite?

kentatm
12-09-2007, 02:47 PM
GeeWiz can't be considered elite when it comes to football smarts.

Samurai Swoosh
12-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Co-sign

Mr_Basketball#1
12-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Co-sign
I've been reading alot of your posts and they are all brilliantly thought out. You are a great poster dude. :cheers:

bokes15
12-09-2007, 03:53 PM
GeeWiz can't be considered elite when it comes to football smarts.
or anything pertaining to the Wizards where his personal bias clouds all reasonable thought.

mlh1981
12-09-2007, 03:57 PM
"ish elite" means different things to different people. It's not like there is one list that is set in stone. Who is a good poster to meet might be a piece of sh!t to you

Doctor K
12-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Don made great strides today, but who do u guys think is the next great ISH poster

Who is Don?

NastaMaverick
12-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Who is Don?
An ISH legend.

liverandonions
12-09-2007, 04:22 PM
DON is DON

DON posts

DON wins

End thread

pj24lal
12-09-2007, 04:24 PM
DON is DON

DON posts

DON wins

End thread

:oldlol:

T-Low
12-09-2007, 04:31 PM
DON is DON

DON posts

DON wins

End thread

Your forgot the line through the DON

jjswifty
12-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Who is Don?

More like Where is Don?

v-unit
12-09-2007, 04:34 PM
-v-unit
-Hotsizzle
-Darsh
-BradMiller52
-GOBB
-KBlaze8855
-Kwajo
--JtotheIzzo
-JalenRawley
-Glove_20
-Ridonks
-ClutchCityReturns
-DON
-sixty
-oldknickfan
-AIR SETH
-KIWI BOY
-Handle the Rock
-Big Boi Baller
-Younggrease
-Cyco127
-Lakerfreak
-SoCalMike
-geeWiz15
-Run&Gun=Fun
-final.wrath
-LakersDynasty
-VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
-Real Men Wear Green
-Carbine
-statman32
-jrt1584
-XxNeXuSxX
-Se

dnyk1337
12-09-2007, 04:37 PM
LOL... Don. His name lives forever here at ISH.

I can't seem to get in any of these lists either. Guess I gotta start making more completely useless threads OR start hanging on somebody's balls like statman. Maybe I'll get noticed.

liverandonions
12-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Your forgot the line through the DON

I am too stupid to figure out how to do that

T-Low
12-09-2007, 04:41 PM
LOL... Don. His name lives forever here at ISH.

I can't seem to get in any of these lists either. Guess I gotta start making more completely useless threads OR start hanging on somebody's balls like statman. Maybe I'll get noticed.

You have been here a few months...

dnyk1337
12-09-2007, 04:43 PM
You have been here a few months...

Three months now... And since when does posting quality have to do with the registration date.

T-Low
12-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Three months now... And since when does posting quality have to do with the registration date.

It doesn't, I am just saying that usually you don't make a huge impact in the first few months....impact comes with time...

liverandonions
12-09-2007, 04:45 PM
It doesn't, I am just saying that usually you don't make a huge impact in the first few months....impact comes with time...

or idiocy, like in my case

T-Low
12-09-2007, 04:49 PM
or idiocy, like in my case

Yes, your idiocy makes you a-ok in my books...

evinecz
12-09-2007, 04:51 PM
im not an elite ish poster?:wtf:

liverandonions
12-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Yes, your idiocy makes you a-ok in my books...

I'm too stupid to understand what "a-ok" means? Like, when you say that to me, are you saying "a dash ok?" or just "a-ok?"