PDA

View Full Version : why can't white people dance? Holy sh1t!

Premeditated
10-30-2011, 11:42 AM
:eek:
I thought this was just a myth because I've been alot of raves and those motherfukkers are okay and can move to the rhythm.
But I was at some party when I was one of three nikkas in there filled with cacs. God damn. I've never cringed so hard in my life. I got so mad, I had to leave the floor. My swag level was getting affected just by being around people who couldn't move to the beat at all. instead these motherfukkers are going by the person singing.:roll:

Now I see why every party I go to that has white majority they don't dance like that. they just play beer pong and do all kinds frat sh1t.

step_back
10-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Another racist thread Premeditated. You sure don't like white people do you.

Premeditated
10-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Another racist thread Premeditated. You sure don't like white people do you.
me a racist. I love white pe.......well, mostly white girls. Why do you think I was at the party? I'm just saying. You guys don't bring any soul onto the dance floor.

step_back
10-30-2011, 11:58 AM
me a racist. I love white pe.......well, mostly white girls. Why do you think I was at the party? I'm just saying. You guys don't bring any soul onto the dance floor.

You can admit it. If you don't like white people you can say so it's a free country. It's obvious you have an issue.

Premeditated
10-30-2011, 11:59 AM
You can admit it. If you don't like white people you can say so it's a free country. It's obvious you have an issue.
there is nothing to admit. I love white people. I took classes with them.

ThemBombs
10-30-2011, 12:01 PM
why are black people tv-stealing, white girl raping, welfare relying, ghetto pieces of shit?

step_back
10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
there is nothing to admit. I love white people. I took classes with them.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

You're not fooling anyone. Just admit it. You don't like white people. You're the black Godzuki!

franchise#3
10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Do you like rock music?

Premeditated
10-30-2011, 12:06 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You're not fooling anyone. Just admit it. You don't like white people. You're the black Godzuki!
breh...what the fukk:lol

I don't know why it's so hard to believe. I have no BIG BIG BIG issues with white folks.

step_back
10-30-2011, 12:08 PM
breh...what the fukk:lol

I don't know why it's so hard to believe. I have no BIG BIG BIG issues with white folks.

Your agenda is always clear when it comes to white people. Just be honest about it. Some white people are openly racist on here so stop treading softly round the subject and come out with it. I'd have a lot more respect for you if you did.

Go Getter
10-30-2011, 12:09 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/images-3.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/justin-timberlake-dancing-on-stage.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/moonwalking-mj3.jpg

Boom.

why are black people tv-stealing, white girl raping, welfare relying, ghetto pieces of shit?

Whoa, whoa, whoa there....we might be pieces of shit that steal TV's and rely on welfare but white men definitely own a clear advantage in the raping women department, I'm just saying.

:oldlol:

chains5000
10-30-2011, 12:10 PM
lol at the 4th pic:oldlol:

Kebab Stall
10-30-2011, 12:13 PM
The more you make these retarded threads, the more I think you're white.

You're not fooling anyone!

You're as white as deucewallaces!

Premeditated
10-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Your agenda is always clear when it comes to white people. Just be honest about it. Some white people are openly racist on here so stop treading softly round the subject and come out with it. I'd have a lot more respect for you if you did.
80 percent of the time, I just clowning around. I really don't take this place serious. I just like to do these thing subtly because I know it pisses some people off.:lol. Honestly, I'm not racist. I've been to lots of countries and get along with most people, but what I witnessed last night was atrocious.

LBJMVP
10-30-2011, 12:27 PM
I thought this was just a myth because I've been alot of raves and those motherfukkers are okay and can move to the rhythm.
But I was at some party when I was one of three nikkas in there filled with cacs. God damn. I've never cringed so hard in my life. I got so mad, I had to leave the floor. My swag level was getting affected just by being around people who couldn't move to the beat at all. instead these motherfukkers are going by the person singing.:roll:

Now I see why every party I go to that has white majority they don't dance like that. they just play beer pong and do all kinds frat sh1t.

i honestly dont think this is racist. cause it is 100% true.
no matter how drunk i am; i dont take a step near the dance floor.
your probly right, that is why i play beer pong and all those drinking games.
if i were to get on the dance floor it would ruin my chances of getting any girl
that night.

vinsane01
10-30-2011, 12:43 PM
It's probably inappropriate, but i feel the need to post this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wCH4dSD7RQ

:banana:

IcanzIIravor
10-30-2011, 12:54 PM

I'd love to see you and Northwinds forced to live as roomies in a reality show.

Premeditated
10-30-2011, 12:59 PM
only difference is, I'm a caring person and have love for all individuals from different backgrounds. I can't be around such a soulless CAC like northwinds.

PowerGlove
10-30-2011, 01:02 PM
from what ive seen recently asians are about take over that stereotype.

Go Getter
10-30-2011, 01:33 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/300px-JabbawockeezByPhilKonstantin.jpg

Premeditated
10-30-2011, 01:40 PM
yeah...no. Asians can dance. At least Filipinos. It actually pisses me off actually.

kingofhandles
11-01-2011, 01:22 PM
stop racist threads :S...

Rameek
11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Budweiser, helping white people dance since 1876!

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=OILJHJ6wbZY&NR=1
Simialr thread was made 5 years ago here just quoted myself... its a joke dont OD

DFish
11-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I think we're missing a certain bone in our ankles. But not the same one that prevents black people from being able to swim. A different one in that general proximity.

JtotheIzzo
11-01-2011, 01:43 PM

black people can't pay their share or leave a decent tip.
I thought this was just a myth because I've been to a lot of offices and some of those black motherfukkers are earning bank and livin fat.
But I was at some dinner party when I was one of three crakkas in there filled with nikks. God damn. I've never cringed so hard in my life. I got so mad, I had to leave the table. My social standing was getting affected just by being around people who were so cheap they didn't leave any kind of tip and refused to pay their share of the bill..."I didn't eat no artichoke dip, nikkas ain't be eatinno artichoke!" :roll:

Now I see why every restaurant that has majority of black people the wait staff don't get shit for tips. They just talk loud and pay the minimum.

stereotypes are wrong, this post is against stereotypes.

Euroleague
11-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Why don't black people on average do well on IQ tests?

Go Getter
11-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Because they used to ask culturally biased questions (you need to watch this 1 episode of Good Times, lol.) Well that was the reason in the past. Now it's because in general, the motivation is for money and not education/knowledge.

Rameek
11-01-2011, 02:03 PM
if you like b-boying then you can appreciate this (white n Azians)...

http://youtu.be/cI9Fr7l25Cw

http://youtu.be/ruLL1G9xTao

Go Getter
11-01-2011, 02:05 PM
if you like b-boying then you can appreciate this (white n Azians)...

http://youtu.be/cI9Fr7l25Cw

http://youtu.be/ruLL1G9xTao
The Jabowakeez (sp) are the shit man everyone knows that, they (a dance crew) sold out a show in Salt Lake City I believe.

Rock Steady Crew has break dance crews everywhere...

TylerOO
11-01-2011, 02:10 PM
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m517/DonD133/pr0gramm-3-2.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: repped ahahahah

Hotlantadude81
11-01-2011, 02:14 PM

I'm trying to figure out why I should give a shit.

Niytrus
11-01-2011, 02:19 PM
The same reason black people can't make decent threads?

I thought this was just a myth because I've been alot of message boards and those motherfukkers are okay and can post.
But I was at some message board when I was one of three white people in there filled with nikkas. God damn. I've never cringed so hard in my life. I got so mad, I had to leave the message board. My swag level was getting affected just by being around people who couldn't post with common sense at all. instead these motherfukkers are posting like idiots.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 02:49 PM
I'm trying to figure out why I should give a shit.
I'm trying to figure out why you would post in a thread you didn't give a sh1t about.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 02:51 PM
The same reason black people can't make decent threads?

I thought this was just a myth because I've been alot of message boards and those motherfukkers are okay and can post.
But I was at some message board when I was one of three white people in there filled with nikkas. God damn. I've never cringed so hard in my life. I got so mad, I had to leave the message board. My swag level was getting affected just by being around people who couldn't post with common sense at all. instead these motherfukkers are posting like idiots.
oh look you guys.....another white person with no originality. You stole jazz and Rock from us, at least let us keep our posting style.

DFish
11-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Honestly, I'm not racist.

oh look you guys.....another white person with no originality. You stole jazz and Rock from us, at least let us keep our posting style.

http://i.imgur.com/HW7xF.png

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 04:48 PM
what's your point? That doesn't make me racist. It's just a known fact. I wasn't saying that out of hate. I thought it was pretty common.

DFish
11-01-2011, 04:55 PM
what's your point? That doesn't make me racist. It's just a known fact. I wasn't saying that out of hate. I thought it was pretty common.

Is it racist to say that it's a well-known fact that all black people love fried chicken?

http://i.imgur.com/oRFRG.gif

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Is it racist to say that it's a well-known fact that all black people love fried chicken?

no because I'm not sensitive.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/thesunlessea/zonignog.gif

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:00 PM
no because I'm not sensitive.

So whether a statement is racist or not is contingent upon your sensitivity? Makes total sense.

And speaking in generalizations is always a good idea. :oldlol:

Dbrog
11-01-2011, 05:01 PM
because white people usually never practice dancing :confusedshrug:

Like you say, they might be pro's at beerpong though

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:02 PM

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:02 PM

This guy was on pcp.......

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa there....we might be pieces of shit that steal TV's and rely on welfare but white men definitely own a clear advantage in the raping women department, I'm just saying.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
So whether a statement is racist or not is contingent upon your sensitivity? Makes total sense.

And speaking in generalizations is always a good idea. :oldlol:
no, but there is a limit. saying all blacks love chicken is a ignorant stereotype. But it's not one that I'm going to waste my breathe on. There are other insane things and hyperbole statements to worry about when it comes to racist comments.

I don't think this thread is racist. Obviously I don't think all whites can't dance.

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I don't think this thread is racist. Obviously I don't think all whites can't dance.

Just most then? :D

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:09 PM
no, but there is a limit. saying all blacks love chicken is a ignorant stereotype. But it's not one that I'm going to waste my breathe on. There are other insane things and hyperbole statements to worry about when it comes to racist comments.

Premed part 2
Just tell me, if you want me to start raping this caucos:lol

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 05:09 PM
because white people usually never practice dancing :confusedshrug:

Like you say, they might be pro's at beerpong though
blacks don't practice dancing either. We were just born with rhythm. It's natural. Just like how whiteboys can go out in the snow with cargo shorts and chancletas sandals. They are much more resistance to the snow than anyone else.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Premed part 2
Just tell me, if you want me to start raping this caucos:lol
nah...he's alright........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .for now.

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:15 PM
If a white user made a thread that went like this, would you find it racist?

why do black people love fried chicken? Holy sh1t!

I thought this was just a myth because I've been alot of BBQs and those motherfukkers are eating all sorts of food. But I was at some party when I was one of three white guys in there filled with nikkas. God damn. I've never cringed so hard in my life. I got so mad, I had to leave the floor. My nose was getting affected just by being around people who couldn't stop eating fried chicken. It was everywhere. The place reeked of fried chicken.

Now I see why every party I go to that has black majority they have greasy fingers and lips. they just eat KFC and do all kinds ghetto sh1t.

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:16 PM

Nope. Media has stereotyped us with that for a long time. But almost everyone like chicken, except vegetarians.

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Nope. Media has stereotyped us with that for a long time. But almost everyone like chicken, except vegetarians.

Stereotyped, huh? And yet you say it wouldn't be racist.. hmm.

And I'm talking about an abnormal proclivity for eating fried chicken. Above and beyond the norm.

Dbrog
11-01-2011, 05:21 PM
blacks don't practice dancing either. We were just born with rhythm. It's natural. Just like how whiteboys can go out in the snow with cargo shorts and chancletas sandals. They are much more resistance to the snow than anyone else.

:oldlol: wtf

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Stereotyped, huh? And yet you say it wouldn't be racist.. hmm.

And I'm talking about an abnormal proclivity for eating fried chicken. Above and beyond the norm.

That's old though. People always say that.

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:22 PM
That's old though. People always say that.

Doesn't matter. It's still racist and a generalization.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 05:23 PM
again, no I wouldn't. How may times are you gonna bring this up. I've already explain why I wouldn't.

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Doesn't matter. It's still racist and a generalization.

It's difference between acceptance and rejection.

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:31 PM
again, no I wouldn't. How may times are you gonna bring this up. I've already explain why I wouldn't.

saying all blacks love chicken is a ignorant stereotype.

Contradictory.

Dictator
11-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Contradictory.

Actually you're wrong. Premed said "stereotype" not racist.

Here's your quote:

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Actually you're wrong. Premed said "stereotype" not racist.

Here's your quote:

Oh, he's saying it's an ignorant stereotype but it's not racist? :lol

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Contradictory.
yes, it's an ignorant stereotype, but it's not racist. I swear, people be throwing around this racism card every time.

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:37 PM
yes, it's an ignorant stereotype, but it's not racist. I swear, people be throwing around this racism card every time.

Ok then, this thread is the product of an ignorant stereotype.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Oh, he's saying it's an ignorant stereotype but it's not racist? :lol
so, you're actually saying that when people say white people can't dance, it's racist?

Whatever. It's obvious, you and I don't agree don't agree on the term racist.

DFish
11-01-2011, 05:42 PM
so, you're actually saying that when people say white people can't dance, it's racist?

Whatever. It's obvious, you and I don't agree don't agree on the term racist.

But we both agree that it's a stereotype.

Inactive
11-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Oh, he's saying it's an ignorant stereotype but it's not racist? :lolTo assert that there is generally a correlation between melanin levels, and dancing ability, is not inherently racist. However, if a melanin deficient individual were to be excluded, or negatively critiqued, despite a relatively high level of proficiency, simply because their skin pigment was inversely correlated with dancing ability, that would be racist.

Since there is no evidence that Premeditated actually discriminated against any individual white folks, in the manner described, we must conclude that this thread is not actually racist.

DFish
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM
To assert that there is generally a correlation between melanin levels, and dancing ability, is not inherently racist. However, if a melanin deficient individual were to be excluded, or negatively critiqued, despite a relatively high level of proficiency, simply because their skin pigment was inversely correlated with dancing ability, that would be racist.

Since there is no evidence that Premeditated actually discriminated against any individual white folks, in the manner described, we must conclude that this thread is not actually racist.

Right, he wasn't actively discriminating against white people in this thead or excluding them from anything. He was just perpetuating a stereotype and generalizing a collective group's dancing ability based upon their race.

So he wasn't being "racist," he was simply "stereotyping." Even still, I question the value of threads like this.

northwinds
11-01-2011, 06:52 PM

THIS......:applause:

Stephen_H
11-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Natural selection and sexual selection is why (insert race/ethnicity) is the way they are. It is why there are an average of 35,000 black-on-white rapes per year compared with only 0-10 white-on-black rapes per year.

And it is also why white people "can't dance" (at least in the African sense). Contrary to what you commonly hear in the anti-white media, whites came up with many dancing techniques such as Flamenco, Ballet, Ballroom, Waltz, etc.

You can keep your primitive booty dancing and grinding.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 07:47 PM
You can keep your primitive booty dancing and grinding.
yeah...because that's the only dancing that's known amongst blacks.:rolleyes:

lol @ you bringing up ballet or contemporary dancing. White folks have to pay just to learn to dance.:roll:

RRR3
11-01-2011, 07:52 PM
yeah...because that's the only dancing that's known amongst blacks.:rolleyes:

lol @ you bringing up ballet or contemporary dancing. White folks have to pay just to learn to dance.:roll:
Booty dancing>ballet. :D :banana: :pimp:

northwinds
11-01-2011, 09:10 PM

Since he's just some lost white kid we would probably get along just fine after a little while.........after I slapped his ****** ways out of him.....:cheers:

northwinds
11-01-2011, 09:14 PM

Because, on average, blacks are not as intelligent as whites....its really pretty simple....and verifiable on a daily basis.....:eek:

Dictator
11-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Because, on average, blacks are not as intelligent as whites....its really pretty simple....and verifiable on a daily basis.....:eek:

Really dude....

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:04 PM
That is complete bullshit. Race is a ****ing social construction that has literally nothing to do with anyone's abilities in anything in life. you are just as likely to be more similar genetically to a person much darker or lighter in terms of skin color than you than not. Get educated son.

DFish
11-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Race is a ****ing social construction that has literally nothing to do with anyone's abilities in anything in life.

Not according to Premeditated though.

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:08 PM
He's wrong as well then. I only have learned more about this stuff recently in my anthro class, I admit before I had many misconceptions (though not to the insane racist degree some have expressed in this thread). Society created this shit, for the most part.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 10:12 PM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9470/farvex.jpg

Dictator
11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
That is complete bullshit. Race is a ****ing social construction that has literally nothing to do with anyone's abilities in anything in life. you are just as likely to be more similar genetically to a person much darker or lighter in terms of skin color than you than not. Get educated son.

Race isn't a racial thing, but I do agree that it has nothing to do with ones abilities.

Why don't you believe in race.

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Race isn't a racial thing, but I do agree that it has nothing to do with ones abilities.

Why don't you believe in race.
I believe race exists, because it does, but the whole idea of race is mostly a social construction. "Race" is only truly a sign of difference physically as different "races" of people certainly look different than others and share some similar characteristics. However, genetically, we are all pretty much the same. There are no "subspecies" of human beings.

northwinds
11-01-2011, 10:21 PM

Darlin'....I'm a whole lot more edumacated than you will ever be....and please don't hit me with this whole "race is a social construct" BS...:eek: Outside of Anthropology 101 that dog don't hunt. If race is a "social construct" then why is sickle cell anemia a black disease. There are identifiable differences between the races....and unfortunately for blacks "intelligence" is not one of their strong suites....:(

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Darlin'....I'm a whole lot more edumacated than you will ever be....and please don't hit me with this whole "race is a social construct" BS...:eek: Outside of Anthropology 101 that dog don't hunt. If race is a "social construct" then why is sickle cell anemia a black disease. There are identifiable differences between the races....and unfortunately for blacks "intelligence" is not one of their strong suites....:(
It's not :facepalm.
http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/heart/anemia.html

Dictator
11-01-2011, 10:27 PM

Actually intelligence is based upon lifestyle and area.

Just say 60% of Blacks live in the ghetto and 30% live in a positive enviorment.

60% of whites live in a positive enviorment and 30% live in the ghetto.

Who do you think will be smarter on average.

Jameerthefear
11-01-2011, 10:27 PM
:facepalm
why is this dude not banned :rolleyes:

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Actually intelligence is based upon lifestyle and area.

Just say 60% of Blacks live in the ghetto and 30% live in a positive enviorment.

60% of whites live in a positive enviorment and 30% live in the ghetto.

Who do you think will be smarter on average.

They're not even "smarter" on average, they're just less ignorant. Ignorance=/=stupidity, something that northwinds needs to learn, although apparently he's too idiotic to learn anything.

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:29 PM
One of life's great mysteries, to be sure. This fool doesn't even post about basketball on a basketball website :facepalm

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 10:29 PM
RRR3 why do you keep responding to this swaggles CAC they call northwinds? He's speaking from what he reads in these White National forums. He had never came across let alone had a black person give him the time of day. He's already learned his lesson when me and Dictator own the sh1t out of him. All his arguments are baseless. He's fat, he smells like rotten corn and he faps when he sees David Duke on his screen.

Please don't take this CAC serious.

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:30 PM
RRR3 why do you keep responding to this swaggles CAC they call northwinds? He's speaking from what he reads in these White National forums. He had never came across let alone had a black person give him the time of day. He's already learned his lesson when me and Dictator own the sh1t out of him. All his arguments are baseless. He's fat, he smells like rotten corn and he faps when he sees David Duke on his screen.

Please don't take this CAC serious.
:applause:

northwinds
11-01-2011, 10:31 PM

Because I deal in facts.....try reading The Bell Curve.....to catch up....:banana:

RRR3
Because I deal in facts.....try reading The Bell Curve.....to catch up....:banana:
You're fit right in Nazi Germany, wouldn't you? ****ing dickhead. Get out of here with your hatred.

Dictator
One of life's great mysteries, to be sure. This fool doesn't even post about basketball on a basketball website :facepalm

Northwinds is pretty dumb for all the BS he talks. I would give him more respect if was actually an intelligent white person.

Dictator
11-01-2011, 10:32 PM

This is why teens shouldn't enter grown up discussions.

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Northwinds is pretty dumb for all the BS he talks. I would give him more respect if was actually an intelligent white person.

What if Northwinds was black? :roll:
http://ashy2classy.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/uncle-ruckus.jpg

BTW bumped Ida thread for you :cheers:

northwinds
11-01-2011, 10:37 PM
They're not even "smarter" on average, they're just less ignorant. Ignorance=/=stupidity, something that northwinds needs to learn, although apparently he's too idiotic to learn anything.

Why do "people of color" always resort to the word "ignorant" when they're losing a debate......when they don't even know the definition of the word.....it really is so predictable and tiresome....:roll: Look at any test scores anywhere in the world that measure intelligence and black folks come in dead last....its just the facts....doesn't mean I don't like black folks. Try to find a black society/country that functions on the level of European based cultures/societies/countries.....start with Haiti after they killed off all the white folks.....:banana: 200 years later we're still sending in white folks...doctors, humanitarians, engineers to help them get their sh!t together and it never works....

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Why do "people of color" always resort to the word "ignorant" when they're losing a debate......when they don't even know the definition of the word.....it really is so predictable and tiresome....:roll: Look at any test scores anywhere in the world that measure intelligence and black folks come in dead last....its just the facts....doesn't mean I don't like black folks. Try to find a black society/country that functions on the level of European based cultures/societies/countries.....start with Haiti after they killed off all the white folks.....:banana: 200 years later we're still sending in white folks...doctors, humanitarians, engineers to help them get their sh!t together and it never works....

I'm 3/4 white you ****ing moron. Stop assuming things you ****** ass bitch. You are a disgusting sad bitter little man who does nothing but spread hate. Why the bloody **** are you even on this board? do you even watch basketball? You ****ing **** ass troll get the **** out of here.

northwinds
11-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Ah, the ad hominem attacks begin in earnest.....the last bastion of those who have lost an argument.....pretty soon Premeditated will be back with his semen lased attacks (I think that, not only is he white, but a latent homosexual as well....not that there's anything wrong with that!):roll:
Y'all go out and get you a copy of The Bell Curve tomorrow and read up....I'll be off at work trying to keep this economy going so Premeditated and Dictator can sit in grandmamma's basement tomorrow and play video games.....:applause:

Dictator
11-01-2011, 10:41 PM

How is it a debate, if you post a statement and someone replies with ignorant?

You do know you guys were barbaric beasts into multiple races including Black Moors gave you guys understanding, right? Funny how you forget the past. I'm not gonna rest anymore energy on you. Increase your I.Q. then you might just be able to last 10 minutes with me in a debate.

Jameerthefear
11-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Jeff seriously. You continue to let this dude even post? :facepalm

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:42 PM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/Images/ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

RRR3
11-01-2011, 10:43 PM
How is it a debate, if you post a statement and someone replies with ignorant?

You do know you guys were barbaric beasts into multiple races including Black Moors gave you guys understanding, right? Funny how you forget the past. I'm not gonna rest anymore energy on you. Increase your I.Q. then you might just be able to last 10 minutes with me in a debate.

Northwinds couldn't last 10 minutes in a debate with an amoeba, much less a human being :roll:

Dictator
11-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Ah, the ad hominem attacks begin in earnest.....the last bastion of those who have lost an argument.....pretty soon Premeditated will be back with his semen lased attacks (I think that, not only is he white, but a latent homosexual as well....not that there's anything wrong with that!):roll:
Y'all go out and get you a copy of The Bell Curve tomorrow and read up....I'll be off at work trying to keep this economy going so Premeditated and Dictator can sit in grandmamma's basement tomorrow and play video games.....:applause:

Edit: Facepalm, I rest my case.....

If you're so great, why are you on a basketball forum, fussing with so-called unintelligent blacks. We shouldn't be of any revelance towards you.

Premeditated
11-01-2011, 10:47 PM
lol @ work. Your b1chass is just gonna log off for a few minutes while hitting the F5 button just so you can see if people responded to the delusional posting. If I was you, I'll save some of that mother you mother gives you as allowance and go register for a dance class, so you can get some rhythm or some strip club so you can see tittays for the first time.:roll:

Dictator
11-01-2011, 10:59 PM
lol @ work. Your b1chass is just gonna log off for a few minutes while hitting the F5 button just so you can see if people responded to the delusional posting. If I was you, I'll save some of that mother you mother gives you as allowance and go register for a dance class, so you can get some rhythm or some strip club so you can see tittays for the first time.:roll:

Funny how this dude leaves everytime we start actually paying attention to what he says.

northwinds
11-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Edit: Facepalm, I rest my case.....

If you're so great, why are you on a basketball forum, fussing with so-called unintelligent blacks. We shouldn't be of any revelance towards you.

Because y'all amuse me...make me laugh....and its a stress reducer from the day to day grind of work, family and making sure I fulfill all my commitments in life.....I mean its so predictable its funny.....counting, counting...how long before someone uses the term "social construct" (or in the world of RRR3 "social constrution".....:oldlol: ), start talking about the "black Moors" giving civilization to the Europeans, the "great cultures in sub-Saharan Africa" before the white man came and destroyed it all (and we can't find any evidence of it today....:lol )......and Premeditated, the white guy, talking about how cool black people are. You know, "white people can't dance, can't jump....but there's no differences between the races because "race" is a "social constrution".....:banana: :cheers:

CelticBaller
11-01-2011, 11:36 PM
lol

Dictator
11-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Because y'all amuse me...make me laugh....and its a stress reducer from the day to day grind of work, family and making sure I fulfill all my commitments in life.....I mean its so predictable its funny.....counting, counting...how long before someone uses the term "social construct" (or in the world of RRR3 "social constrution".....:oldlol: ), start talking about the "black Moors" giving civilization to the Europeans, the "great cultures in sub-Saharan Africa" before the white man came and destroyed it all (and we can't find any evidence of it today....:lol )......and Premeditated, the white guy, talking about how cool black people are. You know, "white people can't dance, can't jump....but there's no differences between the races because "race" is a "social constrution".....:banana: :cheers:

yea yea yea Your life is pretty pathetic then. Haha you probably just googled what a moor is. Sucks to be you, when sub-human beast are more intelligent than you. Haha Go to bed.

northwinds
11-02-2011, 12:16 AM
yea yea yea Your life is pretty pathetic then. Haha you probably just googled what a moor is. Sucks to be you, when sub-human beast are more intelligent than you. Haha Go to bed.

Don't need to Google "Moor".....saw the movie El Cid as a young man....its the whole new version called the "black moors giving civilization to the white Europeans living in caves twist" that I don't really get....where do y'all get this stuff....seriously....:rolleyes: Too funny.

Premeditated
11-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Don't need to Google "Moor".....saw the movie El Cid as a young man....its the whole new version called the "black moors giving civilization to the white Europeans living in caves twist" that I don't really get....where do y'all get this stuff....seriously....:rolleyes: Too funny.
aye, weren't you suppose to be going to work?

http://forums.projectcovo.com/images/smilies/laff.gifhttp://forums.projectcovo.com/images/smilies/laff.gifhttp://forums.projectcovo.com/images/smilies/laff.gif

this cracka was refreshing like a motherfukker

DFish
11-02-2011, 12:19 AM
It's true that black people are largely less intelligent than white people, but that's offset by their physical prowess.

Every race has its distinct qualities and weaknesses.

Dictator
11-02-2011, 12:28 AM

Go to bed.

thatoneblackguy
11-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Do you like rock music?
Rock music was created by the black man.

DFish
11-02-2011, 12:39 AM
The differences between races really do affect the many facets of society though. Black people are usually better suited for physical labor; plowing a field, building infrastructure, sport, etc. Whereas white people are better suited for intellectually-demanding work; the hard sciences, medicine, anything that requires abstract thinking or theory.

Premeditated
11-02-2011, 01:00 AM
The differences between races really do affect the many facets of society though. Black people are usually better suited for physical labor; plowing a field, building infrastructure, sport, etc. Whereas white people are better suited for intellectually-demanding work; the hard sciences, medicine, anything that requires abstract thinking or theory.
lol @ this, China and Japan got y'all beat in these, so lets kill that noise.

DFish
11-02-2011, 01:09 AM
lol @ this, China and Japan got y'all beat in these, so lets kill that noise.

Well, I was discussing the differences between whites and blacks. I didn't mention Asians. Although, if you look up the most influential physicists, philosophers, inventors, medical researchers and mathematicians in recent human history, you'll find that the majority are white; namely American, German and British. The Japanese probably make a close second within the realm of technology, but China? lol. :oldlol: China consumes, they don't contribute to society.

L.Kizzle
11-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly only white boys who can dance, oh and that jid from You Got Served.

PowerGlove
11-02-2011, 09:39 AM
It's true that black people are largely less intelligent than white people, but that's offset by their physical prowess.

Every race has its distinct qualities and weaknesses.
That's not even true lol.

RRR3
11-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly only white boys who can dance, oh and that jid from You Got Served.
Hey that fool northwinds wouldn't be saying blacks were "inferior" if he met Ida Ljungqvist now would he?:lol

airchibundo507
11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey that fool northwinds wouldn't be saying blacks were "inferior" if he met Ida Ljungqvist now would he?:lol

lol the black-skinned goddess

RRR3
11-02-2011, 10:58 AM
lol the black-skinned goddess
:applause:

lilbill
11-02-2011, 11:34 AM

This

RRR3
11-02-2011, 11:50 AM
It seems my terms or their variations rather are becoming popular around here.
Ida Ljungqvist>>>>>Ariana Grande. U mad brah?:oldlol:

Rake2204
11-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Myth: Busted -

http://vimeo.com/3180762

Andrei89
11-03-2011, 02:18 PM

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/10/10874/11135983.jpg

sick_brah07
11-09-2011, 03:10 AM
i love watching the "white people dance" videos :oldlol:

im white btw but god damn that shit is funny

sick_brah07
11-09-2011, 03:11 AM
It seems my terms or their variations rather are becoming popular around here.

shes taking over peoples minds
:banana: