PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr! Charlie Z fights Mayweather's dad

PistonsFan#21
11-10-2011, 12:22 AM
LMAO! I dont know if you guys remember when he used to post on ISH. But Here you can see him spar with Floyd Mayweather Sr and resorting to a sucker punch because he was getting his ass whooped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuiQobQi0&feature=player_embedded

And all this time i thought he was a gimmick. He really is messed up in the head. You dont mess with the Mayweather family. :facepalm

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 12:27 AM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

L.Kizzle
11-10-2011, 12:27 AM
TF did I just watch?

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 12:28 AM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf

DonDadda59
:oldlol:

You definitely see where lil Floyd got his style from, definitely wasn't Roger.

Real question... how did this even happen in the first place?

BTW, Zelenoff needs to be ended ASAP. Lucky he didn't get stomped out for that sucker punch, what a clown.

InspiredLebowski
Is this real life?

How does Charlie get in the ring with Sr in the first place?

Godzuki
WTF

PistonsFan#21
11-10-2011, 12:31 AM
TF did I just watch?

You just saw the best boxer in the world dad's putting a whooping on a guy that used to post on insidehoops. I cant believe he actually went for that sucker punch though. Did he seriously think he could get away with it? :lol

I wont be surprised if we find out hes dead in a few days or beaten up into a coma

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 12:31 AM
now that i'm not speechless but WTF is Zelenoff doing in a ring with Floyd Sr? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

and he completely sucker punches him after he gives up? :roll: :roll:

i'm just shocked at what i just saw :wtf: :roll:

InspiredLebowski
11-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Charlie, I know you'll read this. GET HELP. I'm serious.

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 12:35 AM
:roll: somethings are just not meant to be understood. im with godzuki fakkit on this one wtf

stfu ure momz a whore :sleeping

Zelenoff if ure reading this...LMFAOOOOO :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gundress
11-10-2011, 12:35 AM
What The ****?

Charlie Actually Met Floyd Mayweather Sr Mfer?

This Can't Be Life But Stilll What The ****?

El Kabong
11-10-2011, 12:36 AM
It must be nice to be able to post a video of yourself being a cheap shotting bitch and then be able to proclaim what a badass you are.

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 12:38 AM
am i trippin? is this real or am i dreaming? i just pinched myself but i'm still here in this thread :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

PistonsFan#21
11-10-2011, 12:38 AM
I wish they posted the entire fight. I also wonder how he got in the ring with Floyd Sr and got him to fight with no headgear.

Floyd Senior at 61 still has some skills :bowdown:

StroShow4
11-10-2011, 12:41 AM
What..... the..... ****..... :wtf:

Gundress
I wish they posted the entire fight. I also wonder how he got in the ring with Floyd Sr and got him to fight with no headgear.

Maybe they paid him $$$??

El Kabong

He probably spent the entire time trash talking saying how he could whoop Floyd's ass and didn't need head gear and Floyd eventually got into the ring with him just to shut him up.

vinsane01
11-10-2011, 12:42 AM
It must be nice to be able to post a video of yourself being a cheap shotting bitch and then be able to proclaim what a badass you are.

Exactly what i was thinking. :lol Who attacked him at the end of the video?

L.Kizzle

Pretty sure he talked hot shit to him for hours, Sr. said, "alright lil nigha, let's go." I could tell he wasn't even fighting Charlie 50%.

kentatm
lets see, the dude throws weak and wild haymakers the entire time, hops out of the ring signaling the sparring is over, proceeds to jump back in for sucker punch, and then posts it on YouTube acting as if he beat Mayweathers ass down.

:facepalm

edit

oh, and whats even better is any comments you make on his YouTube account need to be approved which means anything that is up there will be kissing his ass and anyone that challenges him gets blocked! This punk is no better than Bruce Blitz. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-10-2011, 12:46 AM
He's almost as delusional as the Kobe apostles who parade on this forum. Seriously, this kid needs help. I was hoping dude who rushed in the ring after the sucker punch knocked this retarded skitzo out.

rezznor
11-10-2011, 12:47 AM
wow. i'm really surprised that kid is still alive. how does he manage to talk so much shit and be lucky enough to not meet someone who will end him.

DonDadda59
11-10-2011, 12:48 AM
http://memedepot.com/uploads/1000/1148_1253230725640.jpg

L.Kizzle
11-10-2011, 12:48 AM
wow. i'm really surprised that kid is still alive. how does he manage to talk so much shit and be lucky enough to not meet someone who will end him.
He talks shit in the right places. Set see a video of him in the hood at some random guys trap. :lol

Reef
11-10-2011, 12:50 AM
I can't believe my fu.cking eyes that Charlie went for that sucker punch after Floyd Sr. schooled his ass. I so badly want this fa.ggot to get his shit pushed in by someone.

El Kabong
11-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Probably because his Daddy bails him out at any sign of real trouble and the only people he talks shit to are the ones who know what a delusional toolbag he really is.

PistonsFan#21
11-10-2011, 12:55 AM
He was scared as hell as soon as Floyd started to throw some punches of his own.

I just noticed that they didnt had any mouthguards neither which means that this fight wasnt planned at all and was probably a result of too much trash talking

EDIT: He says that the fight happened at Floyd's Sr's gym. Imagine if he did this shit to Roger Mayweather at Floyd's Jr gym :lol

lilojmayo
11-10-2011, 12:57 AM
LOL if your head isn't filled with :wtf: then idk what's wrong with you.

I have never seen a muther****a jump out of a ring literally to prevent from an ass whoomping.

Charlie Z is at it again :applause:

donald_trump
11-10-2011, 12:57 AM
how do you ruin such a great opportunity? you are literally in the ring with a boxing great and you go and do that?
its just pathetic.

is this the guy that said he could knock out any heavyweight? someone needs to go over there and beat his ass.

Positive
11-10-2011, 12:59 AM
holy shit :roll: :roll: :roll:

what a ****ing *****, seriously. one of these times its gonna be the wrong guy and hes gonna get seriously ****ed up.

PistonsFan#21
11-10-2011, 01:05 AM
how do you ruin such a great opportunity? you are literally in the ring with a boxing great and you go and do that?
its just pathetic.

is this the guy that said he could knock out any heavyweight? someone needs to go over there and beat his ass.

Yea hes trying to get a fight with Vitali Klitschko right now :lol

El Kabong
11-10-2011, 01:07 AM
I think that match would be a 1 hit KO. I'd buy it on PPV to see Charlie get knocked out.

Hittin_Shots
11-10-2011, 01:07 AM
If all this guy does is train and talk about boxing and fight, why is he still so terrible? Other videos have obviously either paid bums or friends(somehow) just swinging above his head or nowhere near him then divin to the floor.

lilojmayo
11-10-2011, 01:08 AM
holy shit :roll: :roll: :roll:

what a ****ing *****, seriously. one of these times its gonna be the wrong guy and hes gonna get seriously ****ed up.

i've always been on the side of ppl trying to showcase they talent. Which in a weird way that's what Charlie Z is doing. ( you can argue if he has talent or not when it comes to boxing).

it is the antics he has been pulling for years now. It is obvious now more than ever, that he needs medical help.

but at the same time people need to realize a lot of the shyt he does is involuntary( he can't control himself) , since he hasn't receive medical help. He can't differentiate between "right" and " wrong". Some ppl can't. His delusionment in terms of "reality" and "non reality".

Shyt Charlie Z would be a great research paper for you medical students. Trying to figure out the Curious Case of Charlie Z.

donald_trump
11-10-2011, 01:09 AM

jesus... hes deluded.

someone go and knock his ass out? where is he located? LA?
surely there is some 200lbs+ person on here who can go over there and knock him out in one punch and end his dream and hopefully get him to become a fully functional member of society.

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 01:10 AM
this video should go viral. it deserves it. someone needs to put this on world star hip hop too :pimp:

Positive
11-10-2011, 01:11 AM
I think that match would be a 1 hit KO. I'd buy it on PPV to see Charlie get knocked out.
I would absolutely pay to watch him get hit by a heavyweight, any professional heavyweight.

rezznor
11-10-2011, 01:13 AM
jesus... hes deluded.

someone go and knock his ass out? where is he located? LA?
surely there is some 200lbs+ person on here who can go over there and knock him out in one punch and end his dream and hopefully get him to become a fully functional member of society.
he has been knocked out before (off camera) by some dude named Oleg.

verylegit
11-10-2011, 01:14 AM
i've always been on the side of ppl trying to showcase they talent. Which in a weird way that's what Charlie Z is doing. ( you can argue if he has talent or not when it comes to boxing).

it is the antics he has been pulling for years now. It is obvious now more than ever, that he needs medical help.

but at the same time people need to realize a lot of the shyt he does is involuntary( he can't control himself) , since he hasn't receive medical help. He can't differentiate between "right" and " wrong". Some ppl can't. His delusionment in terms of "reality" and "non reality".

Shyt Charlie Z would be a great research paper for you medical students. Trying to figure out the Curious Case of Charlie Z.
i think its because he talked way too much of it that people dont realize that. but i see your point. it's kinda sad tbh. where is MYTH? as a professional, i'd like to hear your viewpoint. i'm still baffled as to how he got in the ring with a legend, i am inclined to laugh but at the same time i feel bad for charlie z...:(

this guy is worse than loj

L.Kizzle
11-10-2011, 01:14 AM
this video should go viral. it deserves it. someone needs to put this on world star hip hop too :pimp:
He doesn't deserve to be famous.

El Kabong
11-10-2011, 01:15 AM

It is sad it it's way. His "friends" are probably using him for their own amusement and most everyone thinks he's a giant joke. It's messed up when people have to hope he gets his ass kicked so bad that it brings him back to reality.

PistonsFan#21
11-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Have you guys seen him sucker punch the guy that beat him in his only professionnal fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxumQTjBLgY

Lebron23
11-10-2011, 01:16 AM
I want to see Pacquiao vs. Zelenoff with no Head Gear.

verylegit
11-10-2011, 01:17 AM
i just saw the ending. i don't think it's appropriate to be laughing at him any longer. he needs help/

Lebron23
11-10-2011, 01:18 AM
He's like a Ricardo Mayorga + Edwin valero with less boxing skills.

InspiredLebowski
11-10-2011, 01:23 AM
this video should go viral. it deserves it. someone needs to put this on world star hip hop too :pimp:I have absolutely no doubt a video of a 60+ year old Floyd Sr getting suckerpunched by a scrawny white kid will spread like wildfire.

Lebron23
11-10-2011, 01:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eOAz79txTo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkTp3gXTt78&feature=related

He even challenged Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitskchko.

kentatm
11-10-2011, 01:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eOAz79txTo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkTp3gXTt78&feature=related

He even challenged Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitskchko.

man that second vid is just :facepalm

this dude needs to be in a straight jacket

Lebron23
11-10-2011, 01:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Sr

:roll: :lol :roll:

On 9th November 2011 Mayweather came out of retirement defeating UBF Champion Charlie Zelenoff by TKO inside the opening round.

He's a very crazy kid. His parents needs to put him in the mental hospital.

rezznor
11-10-2011, 01:33 AM

seriously. the only ending i see for this guy is someone kills him or he totally loses it and goes on a killing spree.

NuggetsFan
11-10-2011, 01:39 AM
I don't understand how this dude hasn't been seriously hurt yet. He's always talking shit, tons of video's of him putting himself in these dangerous situations. You'd think by now he'd have lost his teeth at the very least.

It's weird to think some people are actually that mentally f*cked. I can't get over the fact that it's most likely not an act. Dude sucker punches buddy and get's stomped with video evidence .. and still calls himself the "world champ".

1987_Lakers
11-10-2011, 01:39 AM
lol, this is the kind of video that should be on worldstarhiphop.

L.Kizzle
11-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Klitskchko would knock the crazy out Charlie Z.
He'll make him a regular person.

kentatm
11-10-2011, 01:44 AM
so I poked around the internet and found this

The True Story of Charlie Zelenoff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ofPHgghXQ)

this is just some sad shit

1987_Lakers
11-10-2011, 01:47 AM
so I poked around the internet and found this

The True Story of Charlie Zelenoff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ofPHgghXQ)

this is just some sad shit

ya, saw that video a few months back, dude is completely delusional.

Reef
11-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Now he's stalking Lindsay Lohan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlJY088dSU&feature=channel_video_title

He photoshopped a pic of him on a poster vs. Wlad and one of him and Lindsay holding hands. What a psycho.

1987_Lakers
11-10-2011, 01:56 AM
Now he's stalking Lindsay Lohan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlJY088dSU&feature=channel_video_title

He photoshopped a pic of him on a poster vs. Wlad and one of him and Lindsay holding hands. What a psycho.

:roll:

Styles p
11-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Holy shit this is good someone put it on wshh

$LakerGold
11-10-2011, 02:17 AM
look at the comments :facepalm
Hes like, hes gonna beat the **** out of Klitcshko :roll: :roll: :roll:

*wlad

28renyoy
11-10-2011, 02:20 AM
aside from the cheap shot...charlie embarrassed mayweather. im not exactly sure what everyone is laughing at. no wonder mayweather is ducking paquaio, he just got whooped by some random white guy

Reef
11-10-2011, 02:21 AM
aside from the cheap shot...charlie embarrassed mayweather. im not exactly sure what everyone is laughing at. no wonder mayweather is ducking paquaio, he just got whooped by some random white guy

magic chiongson
11-10-2011, 02:24 AM

"These heart to hearts will be well appreciated by Lindsay in her time of need. True gent Charlie. Living legend."

:D

$LakerGold
11-10-2011, 02:25 AM
haahahahahahha FO REAL BRO, HE NEEDS TO GET HIS FACTS STRAIGHT

THATS THE SENIOR YOU DUMBASS!

Reef
11-10-2011, 02:30 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nOQrQT8Br94/Thtc-_ZsknI/AAAAAAAAAeM/8RdXfA-jvtI/s1600/is-this-real-life1.jpg

Seriously, I now highly believe that Charlie Z is an extremely elaborated act.

Either he's delusional and completely nuts or he's a genius and he's playing everybody. He needs to have a reality show.

Qwyjibo
11-10-2011, 02:38 AM

This needs to be sent to Jimmy Kimmel ASAP. He would shame this really well on his show.

hayden695
11-10-2011, 02:41 AM
This needs to be sent to Jimmy Kimmel ASAP. He would shame this really well on his show.
I was thinking if Lohan had a twitter that was really her, bomb the shit out of it with links to it. I am sure that could do something. Daniel Tosh maybe?

kentatm
11-10-2011, 02:46 AM
I really don't think this guy needs to be encouraged at all.

He seems to be mentally ill.

Encouraging him will just cause his eventual breakdown to be that much worse.

InspiredLebowski
11-10-2011, 03:25 AM
This really is screaming for a Tosh web redemption.

AirTupac
11-10-2011, 03:33 AM
*** wat d'z player haters tumbot homie...u just KO'd a PRIME Mayweather in 1 round...it took ATG Sugar Ray Leonard 10 rounds to KO a GREEN inexperienced Mayweather.

You've just entered the realm of the elite with this brilliant performance, my good sir.
:lol :lol :lol

Positive
11-10-2011, 03:35 AM
This really is screaming for a Tosh web redemption.
imagine him on Tosh. Tosh would say something like "So how does it feel to get your ass kicked by someone's grandpa?" Upon hearing that Charlie would go absolutely ballistic probably scream "I DIDN'T LOSE MOTHER****ER, I'M 20-0" and then probably sucker punch Tosh and say something along the lines of "MAKE THAT 21-0 BITCH."

lilojmayo
11-10-2011, 03:37 AM

i know we all are shytting on Charlie Z.
:roll: :roll:

but oh my i can't help but laugh. I know some perk up the amount of women they talk to, but I aint never seen no dude photoshop themselves in a pictures with said women. lol.

baseketball4life
11-10-2011, 04:35 AM

baseketball4life
11-10-2011, 04:50 AM
lol it was funny for a minute, but then... the guy is just an actor so meh.

RoseCity07
11-10-2011, 05:12 AM
That kid is a ****ing loser. I'm so glad that younger dude beat his ass to the ground. Floyd Mayweather Sr. is a beast too. Dude would murder that piece of trash any day of the weak. That Zelenoff kid was abused as a child or something, something is wrong with him.

Lamar Doom
11-10-2011, 05:22 AM
ho-ly shit. this is now the third sucker punch I've seen Charlie throw (the other two I saw in person $$)- it's his MO. He's a skinny p*ssy but even 150 pound p*ssy can be dangerous if they're blind siding you with a hay maker. Charlie's gonna end up dead, badly hurt, or in jail before long. His parents are failing him so badly by letting these delusions run. Dude needs a doc and meds, stat.

The kid truly believes he's the greatest boxer on the planet, believes he throws something like 10 punches in less than a second and believes he punches 5000 PSI (that would make him the hardest hitter in the history of man-kind by a long shot) -- I know you guys think it's an act, and I do think he plays some shit up for the camera/views but he is certifiably crazy, it's not a well-thought out, well-acted sketch. He really thinks he just "won" a fight against Floyd May Sr and it will go on his "official" record. He really thinks he might fight Vlad Klitchko (sp?), a heavyweight world champion (charlie's 160 wet and in boots) next year. Madness.

How 'bout Floyd Sr's student pouncing on Charlie after the cheap shot. The last shot looks pinpoint. I see some other cameras in the crowd, can't wait to see other angles.

lilojmayo
11-10-2011, 05:52 AM
ho-ly shit. this is now the third sucker punch I've seen Charlie throw (the other two I saw in person $$)- it's his MO. He's a skinny p*ssy but even 150 pound p*ssy can be dangerous if they're blind siding you with a hay maker. Charlie's gonna end up dead, badly hurt, or in jail before long. His parents are failing him so badly by letting these delusions run. Dude needs a doc and meds, stat.

The kid truly believes he's the greatest boxer on the planet, believes he throws something like 10 punches in less than a second and believes he punches 5000 PSI (that would make him the hardest hitter in the history of man-kind by a long shot) -- I know you guys think it's an act, and I do think he plays some shit up for the camera/views but he is certifiably crazy, it's not a well-thought out, well-acted sketch. He really thinks he just "won" a fight against Floyd May Sr and it will go on his "official" record. He really thinks he might fight Vlad Klitchko (sp?), a heavyweight world champion (charlie's 160 wet and in boots) next year. Madness.

How 'bout Floyd Sr's student pouncing on Charlie after the cheap shot. The last shot looks pinpoint. I see some other cameras in the crowd, can't wait to see other angles.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmTfw4exWh4k83rQn

The video made World Star Hip Hop. Probably going to draw in 200k views. Here comes Charlies's 15 seconds of fame

hammer2010
11-10-2011, 05:55 AM
:wtf:

He was throwing wild haymaykers, hitting Sr's gloves and mostly missing. Then when Sr would go on the offensive, he would stop fighting like a poossy cus he knew he would get fcked up. Did anyone else notice this? He was throwing hooks, and when Sr comes back at him he backs off as if it's just a play fight. He finally runs out of the ring. The runs back in and sucker's an elderly man when he's not looking. He finally gets his a55 beat by a real boxer and we see him in the fetal position giving up. :lol

What a tool! :facepalm

L8kersfan222
11-10-2011, 06:18 AM
Acting since 2008?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/crazynutjob.png

i doubt it, I remember this dude.

hammer2010
11-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Acting since 2008?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/crazynutjob.png

i doubt it, I remember this dude.

Can we please BUMP some of this retard's threads please? I'm eager to see some of his lunacy on this board. :lol

L8kersfan222
11-10-2011, 06:28 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/thankmelater.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/thankmenow.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/Untitled-11.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/z.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/zee.png

hammer2010
11-10-2011, 06:32 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/thankmelater.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/thankmenow.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/Untitled-11.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/z.png
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/TheOnlyNoob/zee.png

:applause:

Repped

Lamar Doom
11-10-2011, 06:37 AM
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/fashionissues/charlie3.gif

Lamar Doom
11-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Can we please BUMP some of this retard's threads please? I'm eager to see some of his lunacy on this board. :lol

he's actually quite redundant and boring. a lot of broken record delusions of grandeur and misspelled insults. if you search for "charlie zelenoff" on the insidehoops front page you'll run into more than you care to read. here's some kind of funny shit though

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3137134&postcount=76

had some pretty funny calls into different boxing shows too, including pranking floyd sr at one point. I'm not gonna look for all that shit though, it's been a few years.

hammer2010
11-10-2011, 06:47 AM
^^^ Thanks man that's all I needed to see. What a tool! :facepalm

pete's montreux
11-10-2011, 07:08 AM
There's nothing you can say about him that hasn't already been said. He has serious mental health issues that have yet to be treated.

rezznor
11-10-2011, 08:55 AM
charlie + Lindsey Lohan :oldlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlJY088dSU&feature=channel_video_title

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 09:14 AM

The video made World Star Hip Hop. Probably going to draw in 200k views. Here comes Charlies's 15 seconds of fame

i wonder if someone from ISH posted it there :lol

Abd El-Krim
11-10-2011, 09:20 AM
:oldlol: z was punched out after 60 seconds.

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 09:22 AM
i don't get why people are so worked up about it, i think its hilarious to see Zelenoff in the ring with someone as big as FloydSr, and then to sucker punch him at the end was :roll: :roll: :roll: lmao @ it suckerpunches being his trademark move :roll: :roll: i'm still trippin off this being real...

FloydSr may be old but he can handle himself obviously. i just really wonder wtf he's doing fighting Zelenoff :roll: :roll: :roll:

i swear if i were Zelenoff's camp or promoter i think i could get him a fight with FloydJr. i've become a fan....i used to never click his threads but now i'm going to have to click everything he does. he just took it to another level, and set himself up with a fight with FloydJr....if he wants it i think it can happen :cheers:

everyone will know who Zelenoff is sooner or later if he keeps this up :lol:

insidehoops
11-10-2011, 09:52 AM
In September in Las Vegas I managed to meet Mike Tyson, Smokin Joe Frazier (RIP), Ken Norton, and Tommy the Hitman Hearns. Tyson was at a bball thing I was at, while the others were all at MGM for boxing stuff.

All of them pale in comparison to our very own Charlie Z

-- Jeff

Rameek
11-10-2011, 10:49 AM
This is crazy....
http://youtu.be/T_LtMbz1y3g

ROCSteady
11-10-2011, 11:12 AM
As a classic Jay Z track claims, " This can't Be Life"

What's more shocking to me than the actual circumstances and evidence of the video is, how is this thread NOT a bona fide 5 star thread?

This is one of the greatest things I have seen on ISH since I been coming here for almost 5 years. I was dying when I watched it.

Charlie Z is an (in)famous legend to me. Surely that counts for something :oldlol:

ROCSteady
11-10-2011, 11:17 AM
This is crazy....
http://youtu.be/T_LtMbz1y3g

Surely Charlie's goon squad paid him like $20 to say that. That other Mexi was given fitty to jump in the ring and take a fall. Ah maybe 10 bucks for a simple statement

InspiredLebowski
11-10-2011, 11:25 AM
So Senior runs a gym right? I'm assuming pretty much anyone can go in and train for a few bucks? So he just went in, gave his $50 or whatever, and just started talking so much shit that he got Floyd Sr into the ring?

SCREWstonRockets
11-10-2011, 11:37 AM
There are no sucker punches in boxing. PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES. I have no problems with what the Z Train did.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-10-2011, 11:38 AM
charlie + Lindsey Lohan :oldlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlJY088dSU&feature=channel_video_title
wow.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-10-2011, 11:39 AM
There are no sucker punches in boxing. PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES. I have no problems with what the Z Train did.
there are when you run out of the ring and forfeit the match.

man if you guys didn't click rezznor's link, do it now.

BoogieWoogieMan
11-10-2011, 11:40 AM

Charlie Z = GOAT

SCREWstonRockets
11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
there are when you run out of the ring and forfeit the match.

man if you guys didn't click rezznor's link, do it now.
I didn't see a ref or anyone stop the fight. Usually in boxing, if a fighter gets caught in between the ropes, action resumes when he gets back in the ring. PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.

20-0. 20 have tried, 20 have failed.

L8kersfan222
11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
i like how the people watching quickly realized how charlie z was after the sucker punch, they were loling their asses off

rodman91
11-10-2011, 12:52 PM
"3timeWorldChampion (3 days ago)
thats it tommorow im gonna be in las vegas signing contracts with cassius green so he can represent me when i fight wladimer klitschko in belgrade thats it. its actually going down, im gonna beat wladimer klitschko on PPV. non believers? how can you not believe now. im fighting wladimer klitschko, im gonna knock him out cold on TV for the whole world to watch it. done deal

3timeWorldChampion (6 days ago)
and yes im gonna ask Lindsay Lohan out on video im gonna upload it on youtube when she sees it when she sees the picture of me and her holding hands she will melt. look my friends know her scottie use to hang out with her in 2006. he had her old cell # im gonna go out with Lindsay Lohan, when shes out of jail. right now is a great time to let her know how i feel about her because i seen her before and we did have eye contact she smiled at me, if i become her boyfriend i will not let her use any kind of drugs

3timeWorldChampion (6 days ago)
GOAT Shirt coming out Official Charlie Zelenoff GOAT Shirts thats it man my greatness is now cemented on record on shirts on magazines thats it man. not only did i make my mark in boxing but im the best to ever compete in this sport im the greatest of all time thats what GOAT stands for i earned that title oh and for the record i broke oleg kuds jaw yeah scottie is my witness his own people said that olegs jaw got wired right after i beat his ass on october 19 yeah klitschkos gonna get sparked next"

http://wtfpalace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/fdggh.gif

blablabla
11-10-2011, 12:53 PM
what the f'ck

Dizzle-2k7
11-10-2011, 01:20 PM
dude climbs out the ring like a grade a puzzy only to jump back in and sucker punch?

he's lucky he didnt get murked on the spot by a mayweather goon

Hittin_Shots
11-10-2011, 01:34 PM
he's actually quite redundant and boring. a lot of broken record delusions of grandeur and misspelled insults. if you search for "charlie zelenoff" on the insidehoops front page you'll run into more than you care to read. here's some kind of funny shit though

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3137134&postcount=76

had some pretty funny calls into different boxing shows too, including pranking floyd sr at one point. I'm not gonna look for all that shit though, it's been a few years.

So much encouragement from u and some other guy in that thread lol, what was goin on there?

Done_And_Done
11-10-2011, 01:39 PM
At some point this year somebody in his circle clearly started to plant seeds in his easily persuaded head and advised him to start portraying this disillusioned goat character. Not to imply that Charlie isn't a basket case as he more then likely actually believes most the verbal diarrhea that is spewing out of his filthy Russian lips. His actions are disturbing and cowardice at best but he's catching a buzz even if it's in the worst ilk. As delusional as the kid is, I have a hard time buying this I can actually beat Wlad bit but knowing what I do of Zelenoff, nothing surprises me...

Somebody seriously needs to box him out on camera, post it on youtube and hopefully that'll be the end of all this. Shit's been going on waaaaay too long. This young man is in dier need of pshycologial care and a severe lengthy break from the interwebs. The brightest thing I ever heard come out of his month was when he stated he had intended on submitting himself to the army.

Done_And_Done
11-10-2011, 01:50 PM
lol @ "No word yet on whether or not both fighters submitted to Olympic-style drug testing before the match"

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/boxingmma/video-floyd-mayweather-beats-charlie-zelenoff

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 02:38 PM
lol @ "No word yet on whether or not both fighters submitted to Olympic-style drug testing before the match"

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/boxingmma/video-floyd-mayweather-beats-charlie-zelenoff

CharlieZ is blowing up. he's the next kimbo. TMZ will have a story about him next and be covering his every movement :pimp:

i gotta ask tho, was this an ISH exclusive? other than the youtube obviously?

Done_And_Done
11-10-2011, 02:41 PM

CharlieZ is blowing up. he's the next kimbo. TMZ will have a story about him next and be covering his every movement :pimp:

i gotta ask tho, was this an ISH exclusive? other than the youtube obviously?

Sadly no...

He's tarnished his name on numerous boxing + body building forums as well.

ROCSteady
11-10-2011, 02:59 PM
If I ever see the name Zelenoff printed on ESPN or any reputable sports network, I will tuck my dick Buffalo Bill style and sprint through Vatican City

Dictator
11-10-2011, 03:21 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: ........................:wtf:

$LakerGold
11-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Charlie Z :facepalm Self-Proclaimed 19-0, I looked into his record in boxrec and :roll: hes 0-1 ..... B!tch quited after his first match/loss.

DUDE IS MENTALLY ILL!

Reef
11-10-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zASszlvT_nc&feature=player_embedded

Charlie made up his own boxing federation:
http://officialubf.blogspot.com/

This is the official website of the Underground Boxing Federation. It is the only pure fighting organization in all of professional sports. It is our mission to provide fact based, unbiased and official information about the world of fighting. We check all our facts twice, then have other people check them and then check them again. If you read something here, you can take it to the bank.

Of course he put himself as #1 P4P in the world rankings.

Positive
11-10-2011, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OjIWvG0dA&feature=related

:roll: :roll: :roll:
about him fighting mayweather:
"i'd destroy him, 8 punches a second, 3300 psi, the fight would be over in 30 seconds man.":lol :lol

Done_And_Done
11-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Look what this bird blasts on the front of his cheesy little website:

Las Vegas, NV - UBF World Champion Charlie Zellenoff (20-0, 12 KO), combined power, finesse and ring generalship to dominate a prime Floyd Mayweather Sr. before punctuating the performance with a spectacular KO victory. *In the end, Zellenoff's arms were raised as Mayweather Sr. crawled around the canvas wondering what went wrong.

The scene turned ugly with hoodlums and miscreants rushing the ring to*assault*our brave champion. *Fortunately, the scene was put under control rather quickly, and no one was injured with the exception of Mayweather Sr. who spent the night at Sunrise Hospital.

Neither party was available for comments at the post fight press conference. *More developing.

Like it's one thing to portray a gimmick or a phony character and make false claims of greatness but to blatantly lie about what transpired in a video that is free to the public just annoys me. Who are fooling kid. Seriously though...

I don't know what's sadder - what I just wrote or the fact that he actually calculated another win on his record. So this pathetic tussle with Floyd Sr bumps him up to 20-0... lol

Lamar Doom
11-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Different angle on the "fight" (horrible camera man) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVJkyt-mgg)

Post game arguments- Charlie claiming he won and wasn't unsportsmanlike- everyone laughing in his face (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=358b_72wdpY)

rezznor
11-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Different angle on the "fight" (horrible camera man) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVJkyt-mgg)

Post game arguments- Charlie claiming he won and wasn't unsportsmanlike- everyone laughing in his face (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=358b_72wdpY)
"you an internet gangster?" :oldlol:

rezznor
11-10-2011, 05:13 PM
AmCharlieZ (2 days ago) Spam
met Brooke Hogan today she made eye contacts shes gonna be my girl ima ask her to watch me in berlin :oldlol:

brooke on one arm, lohan on the other. what a pimp

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 05:28 PM

man CharlieZ has no fear. dude walks into a hostile environment like that, talking all that trash, fights and sucker punches FloydSr, and is STILL talking shit afterward :roll: :roll: :roll:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

unbelievable :applause:

ThemBombs
11-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Floyd Sr. interviewed about it (http://fighthype.com/pages/content11170.html)

B-Low
11-10-2011, 06:18 PM
I've said it before man...Charlie is too great a heel for boxing. Pro wrestling NEEDS this man

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Floyd Sr. interviewed about it (http://fighthype.com/pages/content11170.html)

lol its definitely viral now :oldlol: CharlieZ is famous :applause: , wonder how he handles it now when people recognize him as that dude that sucker punched floyd sr :oldlol:

i want to read a quote from FloydJr....i know he's seen it by now.

Birmingham1955
11-10-2011, 07:19 PM
lol its definitely viral now :oldlol: CharlieZ is famous :applause: , wonder how he handles it now when people recognize him as that dude that sucker punched floyd sr :oldlol:

i want to read a quote from FloydJr....i know he's seen it by now.

charlie z is a dic

InspiredLebowski
11-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Well, it is on Deadspin now (http://deadspin.com/5858265/self+proclaimed-world-champion-gets-his-ass-handed-to-him-by-61+year+old-floyd-mayweather-sr), so Charlie Z just got his 15 minutes of fame. :oldlol: :ohwell:
Charlie Zelenoff is an internet legend. An unstable, unemployed Californian, he has spent the last few years living the online persona of an undefeated boxer. He's made fake belts for himself, refers to fights against heavyweight champions that never actually happened, and most hilariously, "edited" it to make it look like he appeared on HBO. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFZ6CgfsVqY) (For the record, Zelenoff does actually have one professional fight. He lost in the first round to a man who was 0-13 (http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=446405&cat=boxer).)

Somehow, the delusional Zelenoff wrangled his way into a sparring session with Floyd Mayweather Sr. Mayweather put him through the ropes. And when Zelenoff tries a cheap shot from behind, he's put in his place by a real boxer. (Z-Money, of course, declares this sparring session with an old man that he lost an actual sanctioned bout that he won, and his professional record moves to 20-0.)

And awayyyy we go

Qwyjibo
11-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Well, it is on Deadspin now (http://deadspin.com/5858265/self+proclaimed-world-champion-gets-his-ass-handed-to-him-by-61+year+old-floyd-mayweather-sr), so Charlie Z just got his 15 minutes of fame. :oldlol: :ohwell:
At least he is being widely ridiculed.

But this is nothing. That Lindsay Lohan video is what needs to get big. That would be the ultimate thing to either send him to the nuthouse, get his ass kicked badly by someone or worse.

rezznor
11-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Charlie's HBO interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soh-pKeapkU&feature=related

Maniak
11-10-2011, 08:12 PM
I remember when I used to support this guy. I can't believe he still does this. Amazing that he got to get in the ring with a living legend in boxing.

Even more amazing of how Sr. performed. This whole scenario is hilarious.

Hazard
11-10-2011, 08:19 PM
It ain't hard to get in the ring with pros or pro trainers, just go to a gym they train at and start running your mouth. You'll catch a beat down real quick. I'm kind of glad this fool is making videos, its like an idiots guide of what not to do.

Godzuki
11-10-2011, 08:20 PM
I remember when I used to support this guy. I can't believe he still does this. Amazing that he got to get in the ring with a living legend in boxing.

Even more amazing of how Sr. performed. This whole scenario is hilarious.

its surreal on a lvl i don't think i've ever seen :lol

sick_brah07
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM
its surreal on a lvl i don't think i've ever seen :lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Sr.

lol look at his exhibition record at the bottom :oldlol:

AirTupac
11-10-2011, 09:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Sr.

lol look at his exhibition record at the bottom :oldlol:

Exhibition

Mayweather captured the UBF title on 9th November 2011. Mayweather, coming out of retirement defeated the former UBF Champion Charlie Zelenoff by TKO inside the opening round. With this win Mayweather became the oldest champion in exhibition boxing history at 61 years, 22 days.

Done_And_Done
11-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Like father like son...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=XAcz2zLLUgw

lilojmayo
11-10-2011, 11:23 PM
LMAO! I dont know if you guys remember when he used to post on ISH. But Here you can see him spar with Floyd Mayweather Sr and resorting to a sucker punch because he was getting his ass whooped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuiQobQi0&feature=player_embedded

And all this time i thought he was a gimmick. He really is messed up in the head. You dont mess with the Mayweather family. :facepalm

Actually rewatching it again. I don't think we are giving Charlie enough credit. His boxing skill has greatly improved from the few ( i stress few) actually in ring footage he has posted. As Lamar Doom said. Charlie was alot more poised, he just doesn't have a lot of power in his punches. He has to get stronger, but not bigger to stay in his weight class.

Obviously, I am not no boxing guru, but if we were to score that round, you could make a strong case that Charlie probably won ( outside of the sucker punch) he did land a lot more punches, especially at the beginning. Although the punches Sr. landed did the most damage, especially the one @ 59 seconds in.

If Charlie would only put work into his craft, instead of wanting the fame right away. He could be a halfway decent boxer.

hammer2010
11-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Actually rewatching it again. I don't think we are giving Charlie enough credit. His boxing skill has greatly improved from the few ( i stress few) actually in ring footage he has posted. As Lamar Doom said. Charlie was alot more poised, he just doesn't have a lot of power in his punches. He has to get stronger, but not bigger to stay in his weight class.

Obviously, I am not no boxing guru, but if we were to score that round, you could make a strong case that Charlie probably won ( outside of the sucker punch) he did land a lot more punches, especially at the beginning. Although the punches Sr. landed did the most damage, especially the one @ 59 seconds in.

If Charlie would only put work into his craft, instead of wanting the fame right away. He could be a halfway decent boxer.

Ya it looks like that but in boxing they don't count punches landed on your opponent's gloves as landed shots. A boxing judge would only count 3 of Charlie's shots as landed. Regardless he ran out of the ring like a little b*tch.

magic chiongson
11-10-2011, 11:35 PM
mayweather sr still got the moves. i'd pay to watch him fight against hatton or dela hoya :D

AirTupac
11-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Lol I rewatched it too, prime Floyd Mayweather Sr. beat him.

rezznor
11-10-2011, 11:52 PM

1. none of his punches landed
2. he swings wildly and is predictable as shit

Fawker
11-11-2011, 12:16 AM
i can't fathom how he managed to troll for so long without anyone wanting to hunt and off him. now he just pulled off the biggest troll job and people think it's still about boxing. it was never about boxing with this guy people! it's about attention, youtube, his character, and seeing where it goes. it really is some mtv jackass type of shit. and the more you feed into it the more you'll get angry.

rezznor
11-11-2011, 01:04 AM
i can't fathom how he managed to troll for so long without anyone wanting to hunt and off him. now he just pulled off the biggest troll job and people think it's still about boxing. it was never about boxing with this guy people! it's about attention, youtube, his character, and seeing where it goes. it really is some mtv jackass type of shit. and the more you feed into it the more you'll get angry.
i would have believed this years ago but he's been doing this for how long now without a payday? dude is crazy and delusional.

AirGauge23
11-11-2011, 01:23 AM
He needs to hit the gym a couple hours a day and stop making videos. Then he MIGHT be decent.

Styles p
11-11-2011, 01:28 AM
He needs to hit the gym a couple hours a day and stop making videos. Then he MIGHT be decent.

no he won't it doesn't matter how big he gets hes scared of getting punched.

RedBlackAttack
11-11-2011, 01:28 AM

Ok.... Wait a minute. What the f#ck? Clearly, I'm not spending enough time on ISH. Just stumbled across this thread and I'm literally blown away.

Is Charlie Z really doing his routine with Senior? And, did he really step into the ring with Senior? Is Senior really fighting Charlie f#cking Z? And, did he seriously sucker punch him?

This thread is magic. I'm stunned at what has transpired, here.

Shocking turn of events.

FashionIssues
11-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Jeff claiming this nut job is one of ours.

InspiredLebowski
11-11-2011, 01:47 AM
hope Lamar trademarked those Z-Train beanies, I would like to invest

rezznor
11-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Jeff claiming this nut job is one of ours.
more like an unwanted foster child who keeps getting kicked out of all his homes (ish, bodybuilding.com, esb, etc etc)

Jailblazers7
11-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Wow, Charlie is lucky he didn't leave that gym on a stretcher after that bitch shit he pulled on Floyd Sr.

magic chiongson
11-11-2011, 01:57 AM
it has its own article, floyd mayweather sr interviewed about this 'fight' and explaining how it happened. basically he found charlie z hitting the bags and tried to teach him but charlie sad he'd knock senior's ass out

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11170.html

charlie z's name never got mentioned though :D

Fawker
11-11-2011, 02:02 AM
as far as junior go, he would've caught a wiff of this by now? even if you hate your dad? i would be trying to sort this out and trying to get answers to this surreal stuff going on?

AirGauge23
11-11-2011, 02:10 AM
it has its own article, floyd mayweather sr interviewed about this 'fight' and explaining how it happened. basically he found charlie z hitting the bags and tried to teach him

What a dumbass :facepalm

Hittin_Shots
11-11-2011, 02:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/3timeWorldChampion#p/a/u/1/CuEea505Vik

Reef
11-11-2011, 02:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/3timeWorldChampion#p/a/u/1/CuEea505Vik

Ok, someone who has twitter HAS to send this video of Charlie calling out Floyd Jr. to Floyd's twitter account. I want to see Floyd put this fool in the hospital.

code green
11-11-2011, 02:49 AM
they were probably laughing at him, like "dude, you punch like a retard." He got offended, and started running his mouth, and there's your match. He couldn't handle losing, not after all that shit he talked. so he resorted to cheap shots.

that's a bitch move.

baseketball4life
11-11-2011, 03:28 AM
I've said it before man...Charlie is too great a heel for boxing. Pro wrestling NEEDS this man
he'd be hilarious and entertaining in WWE :roll:

lilojmayo
11-11-2011, 04:32 AM
1. none of his punches landed
2. he swings wildly and is predictable as shit

I thought that was his techinque? when he should a self clip of him punching a punching box. he was swinging the same way.

Ya it looks like that but in boxing they don't count punches landed on your opponent's gloves as landed shots. A boxing judge would only count 3 of Charlie's shots as landed. Regardless he ran out of the ring like a little b*tch.

oh that makes sense.

lilojmayo
11-11-2011, 04:44 AM
i don't get why people are so worked up about it, i think its hilarious to see Zelenoff in the ring with someone as big as FloydSr, and then to sucker punch him at the end was :roll: :roll: :roll: lmao @ it suckerpunches being his trademark move :roll: :roll: i'm still trippin off this being real...

FloydSr may be old but he can handle himself obviously. i just really wonder wtf he's doing fighting Zelenoff :roll: :roll: :roll:

i swear if i were Zelenoff's camp or promoter i think i could get him a fight with FloydJr. i've become a fan....i used to never click his threads but now i'm going to have to click everything he does. he just took it to another level, and set himself up with a fight with FloydJr....if he wants it i think it can happen :cheers:

everyone will know who Zelenoff is sooner or later if he keeps this up :lol:

Charlie is his own camp. Call me soft, idc, but i feel like he is wasting his potential. He may be bat-shyt crazy, but i can't deny he is a self-marketing genius.

His video in the first day pulled in 400k views , along with different website, and online news site talking about the sucker punch. I wouldn't be shocked if it wound up on ESPN in the next few days.

ukplayer4
11-11-2011, 04:46 AM
z money, up to his old antics....never gets old. i check his channel every now and then to see the latest bit of lunacy. that site hes made for ubf tho is just......thing is once youve seen what charlie does/says day in day out nothing surprises you. how he hasnt been sectioned is the real mystery.

guy oi a true legend.

El Kabong
11-11-2011, 04:59 AM
I thought he was quitting boxing to become a MMA superstar? He swapped back?

ukplayer4
11-11-2011, 05:13 AM
yep, he already conquered mma

Kobe Jnr
11-11-2011, 05:15 AM
Can't believe this happened. Classic.

rezznor
11-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I thought that was his techinque? when he should a self clip of him punching a punching box. he was swinging the same way.

oh that makes sense.
yeah most of those shots just hit sr's shoulders.

Lebowsky
11-11-2011, 11:53 AM
At this point I just want to see somebody seriously injury him and put him in the hospital for 3 or 4 months.

rodman91
11-11-2011, 11:59 AM
And now boxing. Next up, pro wrestling?

Next up.... Lindsay Lohan and Brooke Hogan.

Godzuki
11-11-2011, 12:38 PM
ZMoney will have the last laff when he gets KO'd by someone famous and wins a lawsuit :cheers:

he just needs to keep doing what he's doing, hopefully its FloydJr. :pimp:

rezznor
11-11-2011, 06:20 PM
ZMoney will have the last laff when he gets KO'd by someone famous and wins a lawsuit :cheers:

he just needs to keep doing what he's doing, hopefully its FloydJr. :pimp:
that would be a win/win :oldlol:

sick_brah07
11-11-2011, 06:33 PM

THIS^^

i cant believe how long this has been going on i still remember his first videos and all those photos lamar doom took of charlie squaring off with someone outside a bar or something :oldlol:

oh the horror
11-11-2011, 08:49 PM
On his youtube page, he talks about how he is now 20-0 in the description after "dominating" Floyd Sr.

Did he just forget his pro fight debut when Glass Joe Andrew Hartley who was like 1-10 beat him in an embarrassing fashion?

Charlie literally is insane.

20-0 boxing record....walks around outside with a fake championship belt that he won in a sparring session, and then there is this?

This isnt the first time Zelenoff has sucker punched someone. Dude WILL end up getting hurt if he keeps pulling coward shit like that.

johndeeregreen
11-11-2011, 09:31 PM
I really don't know what to say.

iamgine
11-11-2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1Rr0nlWEw

I swear Floyd Mayweather Sr seemed to actually liked him because Charlie can match his level of craziness.

GoRapz
11-11-2011, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1Rr0nlWEw

I swear Floyd Mayweather Sr seemed to actually liked him because Charlie can match his level of craziness.

:roll: :roll: even the guys there know about his youtube videos.

"You an internet gangsta??"

"I know you, you that retard on the internet"

"You lost to Andrew Hartley"

:lol

millwad
11-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Haha, Senior seemed like a cool guy.
Considering the cheap shot Charlie delivered, Floyd still stayed cool and didn't make a big deal out of it. Those other guy's at the gym would without no doubt punish Charlie big time if Senior would have started a scene..

Classy.

Lamar Doom
11-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Charlie's new tattoo

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9031/37661627150667288616220.jpg

"Charlie Z Greatest Fighter of All Time"

can you imagine how hard the tat artist had to hold back his laughter?

this goes great with Charlie's other tats, one says "Warrior" and the other is a dragon to cover up the "claudia" (his stripper ex-fiance) he put on his arm a few years ago.

The kid seriously needs help. He's so far gone I honestly don't know if there's possible recovery ahead. I worry about him committing suicide. He's a little mix of Shutter Island, Michael Scott, and Catfish. In his own little fantasy world full time, he's totally incapable of hearing the truth, you can show him a red card and he will swear (and believe) it's green if it suits his delusions. Scary shit.

interview with Lydell Rhodes (http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11173.html?PHPSESSID=0fb5486ec061619eb33676 7a8cb20763) (Mayweather Sr's student who pounced on Charlie post-sucker punch)

iamgine
11-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Charlie's new tattoo

this goes great with Charlie's other tats, one says "Warrior" and the other is a dragon to cover up the "claudia" (his stripper ex-fiance) he put on his arm a few years ago.

The kid seriously needs help. He's so far gone I honestly don't know if there's possible recovery ahead. I worry about him committing suicide. He's a little mix of Shutter Island, Michael Scott, and Catfish. In his own little fantasy world full time, he's totally incapable of hearing the truth, you can show him a red card and he will swear (and believe) it's green if it suits his delusions. Scary shit.

interview with Lydell Rhodes (http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11173.html?PHPSESSID=0fb5486ec061619eb33676 7a8cb20763) (Mayweather Sr's student who pounced on Charlie post-sucker punch)
How do you know this is not just an act to gain fame from a starving boxer?

johndeeregreen
11-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Charlie's new tattoo

"The kid seriously needs help"? This coming from a dude who went out of his way to mock him and perpetuate his delusions? Where were you saying this when you were propping him up? Don't act like you give a **** about what happens to this moron.

Gundress
11-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Charlie's new tattoo

JUST WOW MFER. THIS DUDE HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES.

El Kabong
11-11-2011, 10:59 PM
"The kid seriously needs help"? This coming from a dude who went out of his way to mock him and perpetuate his delusions? Where were you saying this when you were propping him up? Don't act like you give a **** about what happens to this moron.
I thought at the start Lamar thought the dude was doing it as a joke and went along with it and then stopped when he realised he was serious about it all.

NBAller
11-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I think this thread went on long enough without a mention of who the guy is that dropped that ***** Zelenoff.

Seriously can't believe he ran out of the ring then got back in the ring and sucker punched a 60 year old man. was that Floyd Jr that attacked Zelenoff?

Also what's with all the he's lucky he's not dead talk? mayweathers are some gangsters?

Lamar Doom
11-11-2011, 11:17 PM

hehe, jesus JDG- as if I'm some insensitive unrepentent bully.

I regret playing along with Charlie back then, I didn't really understand how f*cked up he was and thought playing that role was harmless. I see now that the few people who do support him (be it fake support, people he pays to corroborate his stories and spend time with him, or real supporters) enable him to justify all his actions and delusions and reject the truth (albeit cruel) that everyone else is giving him. He's going to get really f*cked up or killed or put in jail for assault (jail will not be kind to Charlie- 150 pound white kid who says "n*gg*" all the time and claims to be the greatest fighter of all time? it'll be ugly) for one of these sucker punches. He's not a great fighter by any means but a 150 pound "man" blind siding someone with a hay maker can still be really dangerous. I don't know what sort of delusional, behavioral disorder this kid has but it's extremely real and from my perspective it's gotten much worse.

Believe me I get that it's funny on one level, this f*cking moron just sucker punched Floyd Mayweather Sr for god's sake. Look at that f*cking tattoo! How can you turn away from a trainwreck this consistently outrageous? Yeah, part of me would love to see him get his ass kicked in the ring, but it's like rooting for a retarded person to get beat up, and I don't want to be a part of that. I do care about Charlie on some level, I would feel bad to hear that he'd gotten seriously hurt or in trouble for this nonsense. He's a helpless little puppy with some seriously crossed wires. He's a conflicting character to me because he can be such an infuriating ass hole but he really wasn't dealt a very good hand either.

rezznor
11-12-2011, 02:57 AM

I regret playing along with Charlie back then, I didn't really understand how f*cked up he was and thought playing that role was harmless. I see now that the few people who do support him (be it fake support, people he pays to corroborate his stories and spend time with him, or real supporters) enable him to justify all his actions and delusions and reject the truth (albeit cruel) that everyone else is giving him. He's going to get really f*cked up or killed or put in jail for assault (jail will not be kind to Charlie- 150 pound white kid who says "n*gg*" all the time and claims to be the greatest fighter of all time? it'll be ugly) for one of these sucker punches. He's not a great fighter by any means but a 150 pound "man" blind siding someone with a hay maker can still be really dangerous. I don't know what sort of delusional, behavioral disorder this kid has but it's extremely real and from my perspective it's gotten much worse.

Believe me I get that it's funny on one level, this f*cking moron just sucker punched Floyd Mayweather Sr for god's sake. Look at that f*cking tattoo! How can you turn away from a trainwreck this consistently outrageous? Yeah, part of me would love to see him get his ass kicked in the ring, but it's like rooting for a retarded person to get beat up, and I don't want to be a part of that. I do care about Charlie on some level, I would feel bad to hear that he'd gotten seriously hurt or in trouble for this nonsense. He's a helpless little puppy with some seriously crossed wires. He's a conflicting character to me because he can be such an infuriating ass hole but he really wasn't dealt a very good hand either.not dealt a good hand? sorry lamar but i gotta disagree here. he hasn't worked in years and has a dad that fully supports and enables him. his goals and dreams are fetched, but at least he has his family's support. that's a far better hand then most people in this world.

Lamar Doom
11-12-2011, 03:06 AM
not dealt a good hand? sorry lamar but i gotta disagree here. he hasn't worked in years and has a dad that fully supports and enables him. his goals and dreams are fetched, but at least he has his family's support. that's a far better hand then most people in this world.

Obviously he's totally sheltered, coddled, and spoiled. I wasn't talking about the daily labor of his life, certainly not versus the rest of the planet. I'm talking about the mind he was given which is obviously weak and malfunctioning. I would rather work 80 hours a week for minimum wage than have that kid's mental limitations. But you're right, in another way he's extremely lucky to have such patient and supportive parents (even though I think their handling of him is detrimental), there are many other times and places he would not be able to survive with his disorders.

johndeeregreen
11-12-2011, 03:03 PM
I know you aren't, and if anyone I've ever encountered online deserved to be clowned on, it was/is Charlie Zelenoff. I was right there along with you laughing at the clown. But the difference is, I'm not going to pretend that I would care if he killed himself. I guess it would be sad, but I don't know the guy and I don't really care at all.

Believe me I get that it's funny on one level, this f*cking moron just sucker punched Floyd Mayweather Sr for god's sake. Look at that f*cking tattoo! How can you turn away from a trainwreck this consistently outrageous? Yeah, part of me would love to see him get his ass kicked in the ring, but it's like rooting for a retarded person to get beat up, and I don't want to be a part of that. I do care about Charlie on some level, I would feel bad to hear that he'd gotten seriously hurt or in trouble for this nonsense. He's a helpless little puppy with some seriously crossed wires. He's a conflicting character to me because he can be such an infuriating ass hole but he really wasn't dealt a very good hand either.
I'm not trying to condemn you, your comment just didn't really make sense to me. Thanks for clearing it up.

kingofhandles
11-12-2011, 05:57 PM
lmao got pwned in the end

Quizno
11-12-2011, 06:38 PM
wowwww, i really thought it was all an act too

asd
11-12-2011, 07:52 PM
what a coward

and he posts it up on youtube, like it's a celebration

GOBB
11-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Who was the black dude who hopped in the ring and made Charlie Z curl up? :oldlol: Charlie Z was shook. Who sucker punches an old man? That was pathetic. And why does this dude have a youtube channel and/or site as it appears? Like are they making money off of this stuff? Feels like a reject version of MTV jackass where your dad joins you in making you look like a fool.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-13-2011, 04:02 PM
:roll: :roll: even the guys there know about his youtube videos.

"You an internet gangsta??"

"I know you, you that retard on the internet"

"You lost to Andrew Hartley"

actually he said, "u lost to that retard"

TEXAS BATMAN
11-13-2011, 04:21 PM
did he really just cheapshot a 61 year old man that was kicking his @$$. really? f#@k help dude kill yourself.

oh the horror
11-13-2011, 04:29 PM
The fact that he TATTOOED "Greatest fighter of all time" on himself is just ....wow. What's to even say? The dude is NOT playing a role on purpose....he IS this fu*king character in real life.

Hittin_Shots
11-14-2011, 12:27 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Champion-Charlie-Zelenoff/207789682591195?sk=wall

More frequent updates of his delusions.

rezznor
11-14-2011, 01:07 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Champion-Charlie-Zelenoff/207789682591195?sk=wall

More frequent updates of his delusions.
looks like he has his eye on Kim too :oldlol:

[QUOTE]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300502_264947900208706_207789682591195_668699_3483 93716_n.jpg

World Champion Charlie Zelenoff me and her look good together
October 26 at 7:27am

B-Low
11-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Some of Charlie's FB statuses:

bone thugs n harmony are gonna make a special rap song tribute about me after i knockout wladimer klitschko scottie and bizzy bone are gonna rap im telling you its my time

after i tkod mayweather sr right before i left then i told him that im gonna KO his son next. problem is floyd mayweather jr doesnt wanna get brain damaged he rather jump in front of a bus then take this to his chin

rufuspaul
11-14-2011, 02:28 PM
323-470-1990

Charlie's phone number. give em a call

That would be a fun conversation. :rolleyes:

I kinda miss the times he would post here. All you had to do was call him a pusssy and he'd go off on a 14 page rant.

You know the more I think about it the more it seems like he and Lindsay Lohan would make the perfect pair. Hell they probably already have the same meth dealer.

Reef
11-14-2011, 02:51 PM
That would be a fun conversation. :rolleyes:

I kinda miss the times he would post here. All you had to do was call him a pusssy and he'd go off on a 14 page rant.

You know the more I think about it the more it seems like he and Lindsay Lohan would make the perfect pair. Hell they probably already have the same meth dealer.

I just tried a prank dial on him and he picked up :oldlol:

Click on the play button on the green bar: http://www.prankdial.com/listen/whyyoucallmygf_b4r2x2t294749433

goldenboy_smith
11-14-2011, 02:56 PM
this man got spanked lmao y, y even put urself in the situation

rufuspaul
11-14-2011, 02:59 PM

Click on the play button on the green bar: http://www.prankdial.com/listen/whyyoucallmygf_b4r2x2t294749433

ukplayer4
11-14-2011, 03:35 PM

:roll: predictable response from charlie

ukplayer4
11-14-2011, 03:46 PM
i love the pic hes photoshopped himself in holding hands with lohan, and hes always like "after i send her this pick and she sees how good we look together shes gonna melt"

yeah thats not gonna seem creepy at all.

also love charlies videos where hes tried to digitally add microphones to seem like hes gving an interview on tv, also the hbo documentary on him. classic stuff....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFZ6CgfsVqY

anyone got a link to the one where hes impossed the microphones over the top of the video to make it seem hes giving a press interview. thats one is brilliant

PowerGlove
11-14-2011, 03:49 PM
This shit isnt funny. His parents and family must be ashamed.

ukplayer4
11-14-2011, 03:59 PM
not even man, check out this video of his dad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAcz2zLLUgw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA5FF653494137E90

PowerGlove
11-14-2011, 04:03 PM
not even man, check out this video of his dad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAcz2zLLUgw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA5FF653494137E90
mental illness must run in the family.

millwad
11-14-2011, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J75xp6jylM

Haha, he is the G.O.A.T...:facepalm

Godzuki
11-14-2011, 08:11 PM
ZMoney :pimp:

Maga_1
11-14-2011, 08:39 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Champion-Charlie-Zelenoff/207789682591195

I'm laughing so hard with this :oldlol:

jjswifty
11-14-2011, 08:43 PM

Someone do another one. :lol

DTD
11-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Yo InsideHoops man, yoouu, why you guys talking shit, what the **** you hating on huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Vg40gdC6A

rezznor
11-15-2011, 12:23 AM
Someone do another one. :lol
i tried a few times, he never answered the phone

oh the horror
11-15-2011, 12:33 AM
So Charlie thinks he'll not only fight Klitchko (sp?) but KNOCK him out on top of that to retire world champ, with a 21-0 record eh?

Wow.

NBAller
11-15-2011, 01:10 AM
I don't think he's that retarded.

If he has posted on here before he obviously knows what happens when people say stupid shit like he has been. He's getting infamous., I mean some of you are researching some retarded shit he says on a different website and spreading it on here. He'll just continue saying shit, and it'll continue expanding on the internet.

ukplayer4
11-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Yo InsideHoops man, yoouu, why you guys talking shit, what the **** you hating on huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Vg40gdC6A

looking at this now- as funny as it was then, he is clearly sooo much further gone now. compared to his recent vids this seems like rational, calm zelenoff. he actually wasnt too bad at basketball.

millwad
11-15-2011, 09:18 AM
looking at this now- as funny as it was then, he is clearly sooo much further gone now. compared to his recent vids this seems like rational, calm zelenoff. he actually wasnt too bad at basketball.

Any videos of him playing basketball?

ukplayer4
11-15-2011, 09:42 AM
this is epic, beautifully captures the essence of charlies videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=73***7sciGs

millwad
11-15-2011, 10:44 AM
Haha, Charlie getting owned big time..:facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7zZH9tsfdQ&feature=related

Godzuki
11-15-2011, 11:39 AM
ZMoney :cheers:

bdreason
11-15-2011, 07:21 PM
I remember early Charlie Z. He was mostly harmless and would talk about how he's a dope bballer and boxer. I think his original name here was Boxerakaballer or something like that. He would post videos of himself shooting some hoops or hitting a punching bag.

Seems like it's kind of out of control now. That video was hilarious, but like someone else said, he's going end up hurt or dead pulling stunts like this.

millwad
11-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Haha, this is Charlies last fight...:facepalm

Round 1 ended after 20 seconds of boxing and Charlie claimed it was 3 minutes of boxing... HAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXY4NUgANF0&feature=channel_video_title

Lamar Doom
11-25-2011, 11:09 PM
I got there late, here's my videos

part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn7DC7DzCFQ)

part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX75EXnjeiI&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL)

part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZZlqcS6gQ&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL)

millwad
11-25-2011, 11:12 PM
I got there late, here's my videos

part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn7DC7DzCFQ)

part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX75EXnjeiI&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL)

part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZZlqcS6gQ&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL)

Haha, I just saw that, the other guy was a terrible boxer but Charlie is so afraid of getting hit, haha..

Kud said that there's more footage and he is uploading it now.:cheers:

johndeeregreen
11-25-2011, 11:23 PM
You gotta give it to Charlie though. Upping his hook from 700 PSI to 4,200 in a matter of a couple years. That's a MAN right there.

Lamar Doom
11-26-2011, 02:46 AM
full fight video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4xLUD38mtI&feature=channel_video_title)

pretty funny. Charlie calls "timeout" three times. "let me rest for a couple minutes then I'm knocking you out". Chris isn't a great boxer by any means but Charlie's so desperate to quit or find a way to call DQ/cheater

rezznor
11-26-2011, 12:45 PM
full fight video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4xLUD38mtI&feature=channel_video_title)

pretty funny. Charlie calls "timeout" three times. "let me rest for a couple minutes then I'm knocking you out". Chris isn't a great boxer by any means but Charlie's so desperate to quit or find a way to call DQ/cheater
Some one needs to get charlie in a cage match so he can stop running away or looking for a way out

millwad
11-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Haha, he is fighting Chris Kud again tomorrow in the ring. This is gonna be so hilarious, it's obvious that Zelenoff is going to chicken out some way but this is freaking hilarious. If Charlie gets decked he will probably gun down Kud or something..:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lilojmayo
12-05-2011, 10:11 PM

wait so this was the one you went to? I agree with the posters way too much open space for Charlie to run. Gotta get him in a ring or cage, so he can't run.

El Kabong
12-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Haha, he is fighting Chris Kud again tomorrow in the ring. This is gonna be so hilarious, it's obvious that Zelenoff is going to chicken out some way but this is freaking hilarious. If Charlie gets decked he will probably gun down Kud or something..:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Any news about this?

thebirdman
12-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Any news about this?

never happened. the gym owner refused to let them fight.

charlie has a history with this gym.

CavaliersFTW
09-23-2014, 03:44 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: