Andrei Kirilenko career Euroleague stats:

4 Game sample size

29.3 Minutes Per Game

13.0 Points Per Game

9.0 Rebounds Per Game
3.8 Assists Per Game

1.3 Steals Per Game
3.3 Blocks Per game

Oh yeah, and every single season in the NBA (including last year), Kirilenko has 4-5 game stretches with much better stats than what he has so far in the Euroleague.

Clearly, this is undeniable 100%, statistically that the NBA is a bagillion times better than the Euroleague, as Kirilenko has drastically increased his stats.

I mean it's almost ludicrous how much better his Euroleague stats are than his NBA stats............................................. .

:rolleyes:

FF1
11-10-2011, 07:00 PM
The point is that his weak stats are eligible for MVP of the week over there, while his weak stats aren't eligible for shit over here in the NBA.

Shows how weak the competition is. If that crap wins MVP, how bad is everyone else playing?

LJJ
11-10-2011, 07:00 PM
But those stats in the NBA mean an average starter on a bad team, while in the Euroleague it means he is one of the best players of the decade.

FF1
11-10-2011, 07:03 PM
But those stats in the NBA mean an average starter on a bad team, while in the Euroleague it means he is one of the best players of the decade.

This.

KingBeasley08
11-10-2011, 07:07 PM
:oldlol:

boozehound
11-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Andrei Kirilenko career NBA stats:

681 Game sample size

30.8 Minutes Per Game

12.4 Points Per Game

5.6 Rebounds Per Game
2.8 Assists Per Game

1.4 Steals Per Game
2.0 Blocks Per game

Andrei Kirilenko career NBA average highs:

10 year sample size

37.7 Minutes Per Game

16.5 Points Per Game

8.1 Rebounds Per Game
4.3 Assists Per Game

1.9 Steals Per Game
3.3 Blocks Per game

4 Game sample size

29.3 Minutes Per Game

13.0 Points Per Game

9.0 Rebounds Per Game
3.8 Assists Per Game

1.3 Steals Per Game
3.3 Blocks Per game

Oh yeah, and every single season in the NBA (including last year), Kirilenko has 4-5 game stretches with much better stats than what he has so far in the Euroleague.

Clearly, this is undeniable 100%, statistically that the NBA is a bagillion times better than the Euroleague, as Kirilenko has drastically increased his stats.

I mean it's almost ludicrous how much better his Euroleague stats are than his NBA stats............................................. .

better ppts, rebounds, assists, blocks..... Looks better to me. any shooting % on this? of course not.

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 07:20 PM
The point is that his weak stats are eligible for MVP of the week over there, while his weak stats aren't eligible for shit over here in the NBA.

Shows how weak the competition is. If that crap wins MVP, how bad is everyone else playing?

The point is you are an idiot.

Euroleague weekly MVP award is give based on the Larry Bird Hockey Stat.

It's not, and never has been, an actual MVP award.

Maybe if people like you would deal with reality here, the level of trolling would be acceptable.

Euroleague MVP of the week is about the single most meaningless award in pro sports world history.

Do you get it? I will explain it again. LARRY BIRD HOCKEY STAT = "Euroleague weekly MVP award".

It's not an actual MVP award, like in the NBA numb nuts. That is the point, that morons like you can't grasp. Damn, there are so many retards in this forum.

The forum guaranteed that Kirilenko would average 30/20 in Euroleague. I was thinking maybe 15/10.

The truth is he is at 13/9 so far, mostly playing against crappy teams. The point is not a one of you seems to be smart enough to realize what epic imbeciles you are, all the while acting like you are such geniuses.

Hell, it would be completely shocking and earth shattering if Kirilenko ever averaged 13/9 in a 4 game stretch in the NBA..........wait, what?

:wtf: :rolleyes:

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 07:21 PM

This post of yours, means you are retarded.

BlackJoker23
11-10-2011, 07:21 PM
damn kirilenkos like the mj of europe. nice battle between him and hedo for that moniker. two nba scrubs battling to be the mj of europe:bowdown:

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 07:25 PM
better ppts, rebounds, assists, blocks..... Looks better to me. any shooting % on this? of course not.

How is that 30/20 guarantee for Kirilenko's Euroleague averages that the forum made going? Care to wager on him averaging that?

boozehound
11-10-2011, 07:36 PM
How is that 30/20 guarantee for Kirilenko's Euroleague averages that the forum made going? Care to wager on him averaging that?
please bump the thread where someone (not nick young ****ing with you) seriously says that. Besides, who cares what some random kid who is probably only into fantasy bball says on a forum. why are you so personally offended? what a toolbox you are

Rooster
11-10-2011, 07:49 PM
AK 47 resume is growing in Euroleague

MVP for month of October

MVP for week 1

Best player on best team

Beat the defending chump

Despite the homecooked refs

Anthony Parker

You got a competition

LMAO.

Droid101
11-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Andrei Kirilenko career NBA stats:

681 Game sample size

30.8 Minutes Per Game

12.4 Points Per Game

5.6 Rebounds Per Game
2.8 Assists Per Game

1.4 Steals Per Game
2.0 Blocks Per game

Andrei Kirilenko career NBA average highs:

10 year sample size

37.7 Minutes Per Game

16.5 Points Per Game

8.1 Rebounds Per Game
4.3 Assists Per Game

1.9 Steals Per Game
3.3 Blocks Per game

4 Game sample size

29.3 Minutes Per Game

13.0 Points Per Game

9.0 Rebounds Per Game
3.8 Assists Per Game

1.3 Steals Per Game
3.3 Blocks Per game

You ignore shooting percentage again. As usual.

Dave3
11-10-2011, 07:55 PM
And compares career stats (not latest, as he's on the decline already). Bad comparison.

Kirilenko is a 12/5/3 NBA player.

He's now a 13/9/4 Euroleague player in less minutes and on better efficiency. Somehow though, that's "worse than his NBA stats"

Up in everything while down in minutes. Terrible!

JohnnyWall
11-10-2011, 07:58 PM
the Yuropoor ignores shooting %? :oldlol:

Droid101
11-10-2011, 08:03 PM
And compares career stats (not latest, as he's on the decline already). Bad comparison.
Yep. Why don't we compare useful stats... say, Kirilenko's 2010-2011 NBA stats to his new shiny Euroleague stats? Okay!

NBA: 11.7 PPG, 5.1 RPG, 3 APG, 1.3 Steals, 1.2 blocks, 1.8 TO, 31.2 minutes. 46% shooting, 37% three pointers, 77% FT.

Euroleague: 13 PPG, 9 RPG, 3.8 APG, 1.3 steals, 3.3 blocks, 1.5 TO, 29 minutes. 56.67% field goals, 56% three pointers, 72% ft.

Check it. He's increased every single statistical output, in less minutes. I manually calculated his field goal percentage since they only have 2pt% and 3pt% separate in Euroleague.

Burgz
11-10-2011, 08:09 PM
those euroleague stats are misleading because they assume that his talent level stayed constant over his entire career

Dave3
11-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Yep. Why don't we compare useful stats... say, Kirilenko's 2010-2011 NBA stats to his new shiny Euroleague stats? Okay!

NBA: 11.7 PPG, 5.1 RPG, 3 APG, 1.3 Steals, 1.2 blocks, 1.8 TO, 31.2 minutes. 46% shooting, 37% three pointers, 77% FT.

Euroleague: 13 PPG, 9 RPG, 3.8 APG, 1.3 steals, 3.3 blocks, 1.5 TO, 29 minutes. 56.67% field goals, 56% three pointers, 72% ft.

Check it. He's increased every single statistical output, in less minutes. I manually calculated his field goal percentage since they only have 2pt% and 3pt% separate in Euroleague.
Buuuuuuuuut...he's worse statistically....yeah...interesting thread:applause:

Droid101
11-10-2011, 08:10 PM
those euroleague stats are misleading because they assume that his talent level stayed constant over his entire careerThe ones I posted? The ones I posted are only for this season.

Droid101
11-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Buuuuuuuuut...he's worse statistically....yeah...interesting thread:applause:
I think I broke his brain. :lol

Jasper
11-10-2011, 08:19 PM
move this out of the NBA forum , and into the Euro forum....

we post PPG here in the NBA forum :lol

Burgz
11-10-2011, 08:40 PM
The ones I posted? The ones I posted are only for this season.

no the stats Euroleague posted

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 10:04 PM

You ignore every single fact about European basketball that there is. As usual.

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 10:06 PM

Kirilenko is a 12/5/3 NBA player.

He's now a 13/9/4 Euroleague player in less minutes and on better efficiency. Somehow though, that's "worse than his NBA stats"

Up in everything while down in minutes. Terrible!

13/9 playing games against crappy teams mostly............

I honestly would have expected 22/12 from him against the teams he played so far on average.

It's extremely low stats considering who he played against so far. Put those stats into later rounds and he would be playing bad.

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
no the stats Euroleague posted

NBA stats are in a league where defense is banned.

Kindly plug that into your calculator.

Dave3
11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
13/9 playing games against crappy teams mostly............

I honestly would have expected 22/12 from him against the teams he played so far on average.

It's extremely low stats considering who he played against so far.
This thread isn't about your expectations. It's about his stats increasing or dropping. You claim they've dropped when they've actually increased.

13/9/4/3/1 > 12/5/3/1/1...but not according to you. I'd like the name of your 1st grade math teacher please.

Harrison_Barnes
11-10-2011, 10:49 PM
His stats and FG% have increased, in less minutes then he was getting last year. How is he doing "worse"? No-one cares what you expected him to average, the fact is his numbers have increased while he's been in Europe. :facepalm

7_cody
11-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Are we seriously saying that going from a higher scoring system in the NBA to the Euroleague, and scoring the SAME amount points, almost doubling your rebounds, tripling your blocks and shooting 10-15% is not incredible

Good god, I hope none of us ever become a GM of Coach of any kind of professional team

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 11:18 PM
This thread isn't about your expectations. It's about his stats increasing or dropping. You claim they've dropped when they've actually increased.

13/9/4/3/1 > 12/5/3/1/1...but not according to you. I'd like the name of your 1st grade math teacher please.

OK, you are an idiot.

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 11:19 PM
His stats and FG% have increased, in less minutes then he was getting last year. How is he doing "worse"? No-one cares what you expected him to average, the fact is his numbers have increased while he's been in Europe. :facepalm

Are you saying that 13/9 against the teams he played so far will hold up for the season? He will maintain even those NBA averages?

You know, past the regular season stage there are actually more than 1/3 slightly hard games.

13/9 so far, might be 8/5 in top 16.

I also love how every one of you ignored the 681 to 4 sample size. Keep up the good work geniuses.

Shadynasty's
11-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Euroleague just desperately wants to be loved... some sort of affection.

that's all that's going on here.

7_cody
11-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Are you saying that 13/9 against the teams he played so far will hold up for the season? He will maintain even those NBA averages?

You know, past the regular season stage there are actually more than 1/3 slightly hard games.

13/9 so far, might be 8/5 in top 16.

I also love you every one of you ignored the 681 to 4 sample size. keep up the good work geniuses.

Did you just use some what-if scenarios to say that Kirilenko's current accomplishments are worthless because, what if, he isn't consistent?

You're still stupid as f***.

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Did you just use some what-if scenarios to say that Kirilenko's current accomplishments are worthless because, what if, he isn't consistent?

You're still stupid as f***.

I am just laughing at how stupid you are. This whole thread will come back to haunt you fools.

Dave3
11-10-2011, 11:21 PM
OK, you are an idiot.
Jeez, at least keep your lie going. If you're going to tell someone they're on ignore, IGNORE THEM. Don't reply like 45 minutes later :facepalm

I'll give you another chance. I'll pretend I'm being ignored again.

Euroleague
11-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Are we seriously saying that going from a higher scoring system in the NBA to the Euroleague, and scoring the SAME amount points, almost doubling your rebounds, tripling your blocks and shooting 10-15% is not incredible

Good god, I hope none of us ever become a GM of Coach of any kind of professional team

Are you actually saying that those numbers are good considering who he played overall so far?

let me give you a little advice. VTB United League.

You might want to look it up before you completely humiliate yourself later on when the thread is bumped.

7_cody
11-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Are you actually saying that those numbers are good considering who he played overall so far?

let me give you a little advice. VTB United League.

You might want to look it up before you completely humiliate yourself later on when the thread is bumped.

I'm not going to act like I'm an expert on overseas Basketball. I am not.

The fact that you think your league has more talent than ours is laughable. At first I appreciated your posts, because it's good to see other persepectives and to be reminded that there is great talent everywhere. But you're spreading this myth that Euroleague is far superior to the NBA and we're just too "stupid" to see it.

You have to lack serious basketball knowledge to watch vspan, for example, and come to the conclusion that he's better than the best of the best in the NBA. He's a scrub.

Maga_1
11-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Spanoulis is not a scrub he's just not the best of the best in NBA.

Rooster
11-10-2011, 11:50 PM

No he is not a scrub.

Scrubs are Skip, Luther Head, and Lucas.

If these guys are ahead of you in the food chain

Then you are a waterboy.

7_cody
11-10-2011, 11:50 PM

Exactly, I appreciate what I've seen of him as a basketball fan, but he is a scrub by NBA standards.

Maga_1
11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Exactly, I appreciate what I've seen of him as a basketball fan, but he is a scrub by NBA standards.

I don't know.
By the time that he had playing there, he was a scrub .. you're correct.

But think with me, what if he had the same playing time like Rafer Alston had or other guy like that had?

I ask you this, because one of my favorite of possible my favorite player is Sergio Rodriguez (he's playing like sh"t currently) but everytime that i watched him playing in NBA i thought "what if this guy had like 30 games with 30mpg?" he would be an average PG in my opinion .. better than Duhon, Ridnour .. etc.

Flagrant 2
11-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Jeez, at least keep your lie going. If you're going to tell someone they're on ignore, IGNORE THEM. Don't reply like 45 minutes later :facepalm

I'll give you another chance. I'll pretend I'm being ignored again.
LOL. Euroleague got owned so hard.

7_cody
11-11-2011, 12:02 AM
I don't know.
By the time that he had playing there, he was a scrub .. you're correct.

But think with me, what if he had the same playing time like Rafer Alston had or other guy like that had?

I ask you this, because one of my favorite of possible my favorite player is Sergio Rodriguez (he's playing like sh"t currently) but everytime that i watched him playing in NBA i thought "what if this guy had like 30 games with 30mpg?" he would be an average PG in my opinion .. better than Duhon, Ridnour .. etc.

You could be right about the potential to be average, but that's not saying much. IMO there's a reason they aren't getting their minutes.

Maga_1
11-11-2011, 12:24 AM
You could be right about the potential to be average, but that's not saying much. IMO there's a reason they aren't getting their minutes.

Why wasn't Arenas getting minutes when he came to NBA? Just one example.
It's most of the times a matter of opportunity in my opinion, but that's just me.

In terms of europeans playing in NBA, it's weird sometimes. Potential is the main factor, totally.

Euroleague
11-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Since this forum is obsessed with making up nonsense about how Andrei Kirilenko, Nicolas Batum, and Jordan Farmar are "dominating and destroying the Euroleague", and are "the GOATs in Euroleague history", based solely on early season PIR stats (Euroleague MVP of the Week).............

It is time to destroy this current and newest myth that NBA only fans have created. By listing all of the games in which previous Euroleague MVPs of the Week had higher PIR scores. Keep in mind that this does NOT include all the players that were not MVP of the Week, and also had higher scores.

There are plenty of other Euroleague players that also had higher PIR scores than the high scores for Kirilenko, Farmar, Barum, but that did not win the MVP that Week, because their PIR score for that game was not the highest in the league that week. Remember that there are only 10 games in the Euroleague regular season, and that the maximum number of games a team could play in the Euroleague in a season is 23. So do NOT confuse this with the amount of games available to be played in the NBA.

This shows just how completely and totally common these games and stats really are.This includes ONLY Euroleague games played since the 2000-01 season.

2000-01

Week 1: Panagiotis Liadelis - 42 ranking
Week 3: Milenko Topić - 39 ranking
Week 4: Dejan Toma

DFish
11-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Spamming the same post in multiple threads, Euroleague? Mommy never showed you much love or affection?

ukplayer4
11-11-2011, 08:56 PM
i get that everyone on this board just trolls euroleague to upset him but come on. calling kirilenko a scrub? he is still one of the most talented players in the nba. a healthy kirilenk in a system that uses him properly i bet is still a 15/8/4/2/ 3 blocks per game in the nba. ak can do it all hes just been suffering in utah for ages and used wrongly. remember when he made the allstar team over melo? hes been injured alot over the years but the guy still has huge amount of game

Euroleague
11-11-2011, 09:54 PM
i get that everyone on this board just trolls euroleague to upset him but come on. calling kirilenko a scrub? he is still one of the most talented players in the nba. a healthy kirilenk in a system that uses him properly i bet is still a 15/8/4/2/ 3 blocks per game in the nba. ak can do it all hes just been suffering in utah for ages and used wrongly. remember when he made the allstar team over melo? hes been injured alot over the years but the guy still has huge amount of game

Kirilenko is one of the best role players ever in the NBA. He's not even playing better than he often does in the NBA.

These guys are just huge trolls.

ILLsmak
11-12-2011, 05:53 AM
On the other hand AK47 has always been an all-star talent; he was just very underutilized in the NBA because he's a freak and you can't build a team around him.

If he had a wet jumper, he'd be getting more love, but what he does on defense and his play making are both amazing. Plus he's clutch.

-Smak

Go Getter
11-12-2011, 05:57 AM
what he does on defense and his play making are both amazing. Plus he's clutch.

calling kirilenko a scrub? he is still one of the most talented players in the nba

:no:

Nick Young
11-12-2011, 05:58 AM
Kirilenko is one of the best role players ever in the NBA. He's not even playing better than he often does in the NBA.

These guys are just huge trolls.
Exactly, he's doing the exact same thing he does in NBA, only in NBA what he does is considered roleplayer work and in Euroleague the whole team is build around him

And AK47 isn't clutch, he's anti-clutch

MichaelCheazley
11-12-2011, 06:10 AM
Exactly, he's doing the exact same thing he does in NBA, only in NBA what he does is considered roleplayer work and in Euroleague the whole team is build around him

Didnt he brick a wide open game winning lay up this past season?

Euroleague
11-12-2011, 06:56 AM

CSKA is not built around him at all. He takes no more shots and touches the ball no more than he does in the NBA. He is an all around, do everything, role player on CSKA, the same as in the NBA.

ZenMaster
11-12-2011, 06:58 AM

CSKA isn't built around a single player, it's not the NBA.

Go Getter
11-12-2011, 07:10 AM
What AK have you guys been watching because the one I've been watching has never been a reliable scorer.

Nick Young
11-12-2011, 08:02 AM
CSKA isn't built around a single player, it's not the NBA.
yes they are, he is their best player on O and D stop denying reality.

chains5000
11-12-2011, 08:05 AM
A team doesn't have to be star oriented for someone to be the best player on both sides. You should watch some games once in a while.

Dave3
11-12-2011, 03:04 PM
A team doesn't have to be star oriented for someone to be the best player on both sides. You should watch some games once in a while.
See all those red squares? They're there for a reason. Trolls will be trolls.

Maga_1
11-12-2011, 10:34 PM

lol

Human Error
11-13-2011, 12:54 AM
Euroleague is one of the most diotic figures I've encountered in this message board. I've been posting here since March 2001 and faced some world class idiots but they will not stand a chance against Euroleague...

kilmor
11-13-2011, 01:03 AM
Euroleague is one of the most diotic figures I've encountered in this message board. I've been posting here since March 2001 and faced some world class idiots but they will not stand a chance against Euroleague...

agree agree ...:cheers:

Euroleague
11-13-2011, 12:30 PM

No they are not. He gets a few post ups called for him in a game. Other than that he simply collects points within the flow of the game, just like in the NBA. In fact, he has LESS plays run for him than he did on Utah.

Jan95
11-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Because its a more team play!

Rooster
11-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Euroleague is too easy for Kirilenko.

He is a superstar in the minor league.

Maga_1
11-13-2011, 06:28 PM
the league in china the cba shits on the euroleague. washed up ex nba all stars like marbury would rather play in china than play alongside smelly eurotrash. get mad u clown ass europeans.
:roll: