PDA

View Full Version : I guarantee Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season...

pauk
11-14-2011, 10:01 PM
we all know whats coming deep down inside....

last season he got completely new teammates, new coach, new chemistry, new offense, had to change role completely, play more of the ball and the big 3 had to learn how to contemplate eachother and so on and he still got to Finals and he played his worst series in career history against mavs and was still 4-2... :oldlol:

he has failed many times in every shape and form, just like Jordan did before his time came......

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

he has soaked it all in now...

and considering the criticism he got for his performance and so on ....he will come out playing all mad, with the fury of an angry god and his team is 100% ready, the chemistry is ready, they have learned how to contemplate eachother, Lebron has improved even more during the off season, he is fine with his new role and everything.... i can guarantee you he will be spamming championships for these upcoming years/seasons......

last but not least... quote me please... if Lebron does NOT get a ring this upcoming season.... i will officially stop being a Lebron fan and retire from ISH.... i am not kidding, i give my word... Lebron has it all now... there is ZERO excuse to why he should NOT win a championship (or multiple championships) these upcoming seasons........

If Lebron or Wade or Bosh is not injured and produce up to their standards I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LEBRON WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

Bladers
11-14-2011, 10:02 PM
inb4 50 pages.

Derrick
11-14-2011, 10:03 PM
inb4 50 pages.
hi

kumquat
11-14-2011, 10:04 PM
This thread needs long cat so we can get it over with.

RRR3
11-14-2011, 10:05 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7591/pacsmoking.gif

DaPerceive
11-14-2011, 10:05 PM
he has failed many times in every shape and form
Only part I agreed wtih.

pauk
11-14-2011, 10:08 PM
please admin dont close this thread!

and please Kobetards/Lebron haters... make sure all of you post here so i can ridicule you when Lebron holds those Championship and FMVP trophies up....

:cheers:

ballup
11-14-2011, 10:08 PM

Like he did in the '09 post season

and in the '10 postseason

and in the '11 postseason.

pauk
11-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Like he did in the '09 post season

and in the '10 postseason

and in the '11 postseason.

lmfao.... i am talking about soaking in something which Magic/Kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had for most of their careers!! a GREAT legitimate championship team... a la "stacked team".....

if Wilt or Oscar (the most talanted-skilled players EVER) or Lebron had such teams as much as Magic/kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had.... they would had even more championships.....

Kovach
11-14-2011, 10:13 PM
he has failed many times in every shape and form, just like Jordan did before his time came......

Jordan was at least trying.

G-Funk
11-14-2011, 10:15 PM

:bowdown: :applause: :applause:

Cali Syndicate
11-14-2011, 10:16 PM

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Like Jordan? Pippen Grant came in as rookies, rookies that rode the bench their first season in 88.

Wade and Bosh are in the midst of their prime.

Even in 89 and 90, Jordan was right there sniffing a finals appearance and possibly a ring. Maybe not so much in 89 but I'm sure the Bulls could have taken the Blazers in 90 had they won that game 7 against the Pistons.

Wade and Bosh were coming off great seasons before the 2010 free agency.

I agree this Heat team should undoubtedly win a few before its all said and done but...no...Lebron's situation is not like Jordan's.

taucesays
11-14-2011, 10:17 PM
in Europe...

ballup
11-14-2011, 10:18 PM
lmfao.... i am talking about soaking in something which Magic/Kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had for most of their careers!! a GREAT legitimate championship team... a la "stacked team".....

if Wilt or Oscar (the most talanted-skilled players EVER) or Lebron had such teams as much as Magic/kobe/Jordan/Bird/Russell and so on had.... they would have even more championships.....
The statement "Lebron is going to win a championship this year. He actually has a team this time around!" has been said at the beginning of every season for the past 3 years.

So yes, my earlier post is relevant.

L8kersfan222
11-14-2011, 10:20 PM

Whoa.... a breakthrough!

Bandito
11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
...with the fury of an angry god and his team is 100% ready, the chemistry is ready, ...
You mean Wade's team is 100% ready right?

Dave3
11-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Is he winning the imaginary championship at the local driveway?

d.bball.guy
11-14-2011, 10:38 PM
in Europe...
:lol

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 10:38 PM
You mean Wade's team is 100% ready right?

You will need to explain to all of us that. "Wade's Team" what about it ?

28renyoy
11-14-2011, 10:40 PM
OKC's team will be entering their prime & Perkins will be fully rehabilitated from injury. Heat stand no chance.

nathanjizzle
11-14-2011, 10:41 PM
i think they do worst then last year. and i dont see how you could guarantee something like that.

Dave3
11-14-2011, 10:45 PM
When they lose, all the blame goes on LeBron, but it was Wade's team. Makes no sense. Of course, you can say, well, Wade played well, so the blame can't go on him, while LeBron didn't so the blame should go on him. That of course does make sense...

But then you rewind 2 years ago when the Cavs lost against the Magic and all of the statements were "It's LeBron's fault! It's his team so it's his fault when they lose"

You couldn't find a single Kobe "fan" even saying the name Mo Williams, as they swore up and down the blame should go to the team leader.

And now, again they're blaming LeBron. That either says they know he's the leader and best player, or there are very questionable double standards surrounding him.

DaPerceive
11-14-2011, 10:54 PM
It pretty much is Wade's team. It is debatable who is actually better between Wade and Lebron though, but it is hard to debate whose team it is because it is clearly Wade's. They didn't name Wade the captain and Lebron not the captain for no reason.

Heavincent
11-14-2011, 10:55 PM
"Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season"

Hmm, where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, I've heard it for the past few years or so. Boy who cried wolf.

Phong
11-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Every year it's the same shit: "LeBron will win a championship next year. He will be fueled by all the hate, will be extra motivated and have a post game. He will be so scary. :blah"

:sleeping

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 10:57 PM
When they lose, all the blame goes on LeBron, but it was Wade's team. Makes no sense. Of course, you can say, well, Wade played well, so the blame can't go on him, while LeBron didn't so the blame should go on him. That of course does make sense...

But then you rewind 2 years ago when the Cavs lost against the Magic and all of the statements were "It's LeBron's fault! It's his team so it's his fault when they lose"

You couldn't find a single Kobe "fan" even saying the name Mo Williams, as they swore up and down the blame should go to the team leader.

And now, again they're blaming LeBron. That either says they know he's the leader and best player, or there are very questionable double standards surrounding him.

He can't win either way. That's my viewpoint.

So let me ask you this (and feel free to answer anybody else). Does Tim Duncan's first 2 rings get discounted because it was David Robinson's "team" for the first 6 years ? Simple question.

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 10:58 PM
It pretty much is Wade's team. It is debatable who is actually better between Wade and Lebron though, but it is hard to debate whose team it is because it is clearly Wade's. They didn't name Wade the captain and Lebron not the captain for no reason.

Would you say they are 1a/1b tandem then? Co-Captain's ?

DaPerceive
11-14-2011, 11:00 PM

So let me ask you this (and feel free to answer anybody else). Does Tim Duncan's first 2 rings get discounted because it was David Robinson's "team" for the first 6 years ? Simple question.
That is an awful analogy seeing that Robinson was in his last legs and past his prime when Duncan joined. Wade is still in his prime and is 29-30 years old while Robinson was in his mid-30s. Not to mention the fact that Duncan joined the Spurs through the NBA Draft and not through free agency or trade like Lebron did. A better analogy would be between Pierce and KG in 2008.

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:00 PM

I was agreeing with you lol. The point was if they're going to blame him, they have to at least call him the leader. LeBron is the better player and as he goes, the team goes.

No one even mentions Robinson for the 2003 championship. Duncan was the better player, and got the FMVP's (as well as MVPs). At the end of the day, that's what people remember. Not who was there first.

Phong
11-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Does Tim Duncan's first 2 rings get discounted because it was David Robinson's "team" for the first 6 years ? Simple question.Was David Robinson in his prime? Did David Robinson win a title without Tim Duncan? Did David Robinson outplay Tim Duncan in the playoffs/finals?

KingBeasley08
11-14-2011, 11:04 PM
yes pauk he will :cheers:

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:04 PM
I was agreeing with you lol. The point was if they're going to blame him, they have to at least call him the leader. LeBron is the better player and as he goes, the team goes.

No one even mentions Robinson for the 2003 championship. Duncan was the better player, and got the FMVP's (as well as MVPs). At the end of the day, that's what people remember. Not who was there first.

No, I know you were agreeing with me. Just needed to you to answer that question because someone actually argued this with me.

Yes, exactly.

Bandito
11-14-2011, 11:06 PM
You will need to explain to all of us that. "Wade's Team" what about it ?Did I stutter? Is not Lebron's but Wade's.

@Dave: The reason they lost was because Lebron disappeared when it counted the most not because the team played bad. In fact they were playing very good considering they were carrying Lebron's a$$ all the way to 4-2.

Mach_3
11-14-2011, 11:07 PM

last season he got completely new teammates, new coach, new chemistry, new offense, had to change role completely, play more of the ball and the big 3 had to learn how to contemplate eachother and so on and he still got to Finals and he played his worst series in career history against mavs and was still 4-2... :oldlol:

and considering the criticism he got for his performance and so on ....he will come out playing all mad, with the fury of an angry god and his team is 100% ready, the chemistry is ready, they have learned how to contemplate eachother, Lebron has improved even more during the off season, he is fine with his new role and everything.... i can guarantee you he will be spamming championships for these upcoming years/seasons......

last but not least... quote me please... if Lebron does NOT get a ring this upcoming season.... i will officially stop being a Lebron fan and retire from ISH.... i am not kidding, i give my word... Lebron has it all now... there is ZERO excuse to why he should NOT win a championship (or multiple championships) these upcoming seasons........

How do u know this?

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Did I stutter? Is not Lebron's but Wade's.

@Dave: The reason they lost was because Lebron disappeared when it counted the most not because the team played bad. In fact they were playing very good considering they were carrying Lebron's a$$ all the way to 4-2.
That's fine. LeBron played bad and got the blame even though Wade was the leader. That's fine. So then why was a similar logic not employed when the Cavs lost to the Magic in '09? Why was everyone saying "It's LeBron's team, therefore it's his fault"? Why isn't there consistency?

DaPerceive
11-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Would you say they are 1a/1b tandem then? Co-Captain's ?
They're closer to being Superman and Batman than they are Batman and Robin, so yes. Lebron is slightly better than Wade in the regular season and Wade is slightly better than Lebron in the post-season. People need to stop trying to think that every duo has to be like MJ and Pippen or Kobe and Shaq. There doesn't always have to be a clear 1st option and 2nd option or "b!tch" since it seems to be looked down upon to be a 2nd option.

I have heard many times that Wade and Lebron are like Jeter and A-Rod (if you follow baseball/MLB). Wade being Jeter and Lebron being A-Roids.

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Was David Robinson in his prime? Did David Robinson win a title without Tim Duncan? Did David Robinson outplay Tim Duncan in the playoffs/finals?

I know the answer to all of that but someone actually tried to argue this with me (the exact same thing Duncan/Robinson) when I was trying to say that majority of the time LeBron is the best player.

The one where he completely tailed off was in the finals. And rightfully so, he will get the blame for it.

The argument of its "Wade's team" is brought up and someone argued with me "Robinson's team", so it snubs LeBron down for whatever reason. So whatever it is, LeBron can't win even if he does win it all.

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:09 PM
I know the answer to all of that but someone actually tried to argue this with me (the exact same thing Duncan/Robinson) when I was trying to say that majority of the time LeBron is the best player.

The one where he completely tailed off was in the finals. And rightfully so, he will get the blame for it.

The argument of its "Wade's team" is brought up and someone argued with me "Robinson's team", so it snubs LeBron down for whatever reason. So whatever it is, LeBron can't win even if he does win it all.
Who was that?:facepalm

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Did I stutter?

Didn't know you spoke.

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Who was that?:facepalm

I'll PM you.

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:11 PM
They're closer to being Superman and Batman than they are Batman and Robin, so yes. Lebron is slightly better than Wade in the regular season and Wade is slightly better than Lebron in the post-season. People need to stop trying to think that every duo has to be like MJ and Pippen or Kobe and Shaq. There doesn't always have to be a clear 1st option and 2nd option or "b!tch" since it seems to be looked down upon to be a 2nd option.

I have heard many times that Wade and Lebron are like Jeter and A-Rod (if you follow baseball/MLB). Wade being Jeter and Lebron being A-Roids.

Yes, I agree with that. They are more Superman and Batman. And yes, the Jeter/A-Rod analogy makes sense too.

Phong
11-14-2011, 11:13 PM
That's fine. LeBron played bad and got the blame even though Wade was the leader. That's fine. So then why was a similar logic not employed when the Cavs lost to the Magic in '09? Why was everyone saying "It's LeBron's team, therefore it's his fault"? Why isn't there consistency?He got the blame because when the games were close he decided to go away from team ball and played LeBron ball.

Bandito
11-14-2011, 11:17 PM
That's fine. LeBron played bad and got the blame even though Wade was the leader. That's fine. So then why was a similar logic not employed when the Cavs lost to the Magic in '09? Why was everyone saying "It's LeBron's team, therefore it's his fault"? Why isn't there consistency?
Ok it doesn't matter who's the leader on the Heat, fact of the matter is, a team need all of the players to play not only four. So yeah it is his fault even though it is Wade's team.

In 09 well I never said he didn't bring it. In fact I thought he was unstoppable all the way and if he had help he couldve win the ECF that year. In fact I remember saying (not here though) that the Cavs only needed that one more guy that could help Lebron on the inside and outside like Amare (at the time even if they got him for a year). And the reason they lost was because of team effort not Lebron's fault he did everything humanly possible. Now next year against the Celtics now that was sad as he just quit once again...:violin:

Deuce Bigalow
11-14-2011, 11:17 PM

under 5 minutes, and with the score within 5 points, Lebron scored 0 points on 0-7 FG, and averaged 3.0 PPG in the 4th quarter, and 17.8 ppg for the game (5th highest, and outscored by a bench player Jason Terry)
and its was the biggest PPG drop-off from regular season to finals in NBA History

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:21 PM
He got the blame because when the games were close he decided to go away from team ball and played LeBron ball.
No, he got blamed because he was the leader of that team.

And I see....when he passes he's afraid to shoot, but when he doesn't he's not playing team ball. Interesting.

Yeah, I'm sure team ball with the 39% shooting supporting cast would've worked out much better. You're right...

Deuce Bigalow
11-14-2011, 11:22 PM
]No, he got blamed because he was the leader of that team. [/B]

And I see....when he passes he's afraid to shoot, but when he doesn't he's not playing team ball. Interesting.

Yeah, I'm sure team ball with the 39% shooting supporting cast would've worked out much better. You're right...

No, he got blame because he played like shit, and choked in the clutch

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:22 PM
under 5 minutes, and with the score within 5 points, Lebron scored 0 points on 0-7 FG, and averaged 3.0 PPG in the 4th quarter, and 17.8 ppg for the game (5th highest, and outscored by a bench player Jason Terry)
and its was the biggest PPG drop-off from regular season to finals in NBA History
Um ok? That has absolutely nothing to do with the post...but alright. I know you like copying and pasting that everywhere so sure.

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:23 PM
No, he got blame because he played like shit, and choked in the clutch
In 2009? Man read the posts. It's annoying explaining everything from the beginning when it's already been explained.

Phong
11-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I'm sure team ball with the 39% shooting supporting cast would've worked out much better. You're right...If he wasn't hogging the ball for 20 sec every possession maybe his teammates would have been in a better shooting rhythm instead of taking bail out threes.

Deuce Bigalow
11-14-2011, 11:24 PM
In 2009? Man read the posts. It's annoying explaining everything from the beginning when it's already been explained.

In '11

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:25 PM
In '11

He's talking about 2009 though.

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:25 PM
In '11
That's great. That point was already covered and we were talking about '09. Go to the previous page and read the conversation from the beginning.

Deuce Bigalow
11-14-2011, 11:27 PM
He's talking about 2009 though.

You can't blame Lebron for '09, he averaged like 39/8/8 in that series and won them game 2 at the buzzer

DaPerceive
11-14-2011, 11:27 PM
I would like to know who blames Lebron for his '09 failure in the ECF other than Kobe fans or Lebron haters (usually correlated). I remember that I blamed the fail on every player on that Cavs team but Lebron himself. I also remember putting a lot of blame on Mo Williams in the '09 ECF. Guess what part Mo Williams played on that '08-'09 Cavs team? Yeah he was the second option of the team. Don't act like second option players don't get crap either. Magic got his crap in the 1984 Finals and most people would probably say Kareem was still better than Magic at the time.

Second options get blame too especially when they don't perform the way they should be performing.

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:28 PM
If he wasn't hogging the ball for 20 sec every possession maybe his teammates would have been in a better shooting rhythm instead of taking bail out threes.
Ok. This conversation's been done 20 times since 2009. His teammates were shooting poorly from the beginning. Everytime they played team ball, they bricked shots. The only times they were close to being successful was when he took the offensive load on himself. He wasn't playing LeBron ball at all for the first 2 rounds and the rest of the supporting cast was still struggling. That was all masked though because they were winning. The cast continued to struggle in the 3rd round, and because they played a team that required more than one player to beat them, the cast's struggling was magnified.

He went to LeBron ball because the teammates were struggling, not the other way around.

Bandito
11-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Second options get blame too especially when they don't perform the way they should be performing.
That's a good point second option like the Lebron's of the league get the blame too. If he's going to play second fiddle he better get his shit straight.:facepalm

Heavincent
11-14-2011, 11:31 PM
It's pretty funny how Lebron stans are always going on and on about how rings are just "team accomplishments", but the Cavs 60 win seasons weren't team accomplishments, it was all because of Lebron. His teammates had nothing to do with it :oldlol:

And there is absolutely no excuse for Lebron in 2011. The whole "no chemistry" thing was a legit excuse for maybe the first month or so of the regular season. But after that? No way in hell.

Bandito
11-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Specially when he left and he took like 40 wins to the Heat when 70% of the cavs roster got injured last year :lol

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:35 PM
I would like to know who blames Lebron for his '09 failure in the ECF other than Kobe fans or Lebron haters (usually correlated). I remember that I blamed the fail on every player on that Cavs team but Lebron himself. I also remember putting a lot of blame on Mo Williams in the '09 ECF. Guess what part Mo Williams played on that '08-'09 Cavs team? Yeah he was the second option of the team. Don't act like second option players don't get crap either. Magic got his crap in the 1984 Finals and most people would probably say Kareem was still better than Magic at the time.

Magic and whether you think LeBron and Wade is the 2nd option are way better than Mo Williams though.

And really, I did not hear much about Mo Williams getting blamed, rather it was more about LeBron not shaking hands with the rest of the Heat (which is also the inspiration of Phong's avatar, which I think is cool).

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:42 PM
I would like to know who blames Lebron for his '09 failure in the ECF other than Kobe fans or Lebron haters (usually correlated).

You can't blame Lebron for '09, he averaged like 39/8/8 in that series and won them game 2 at the buzzer

Look a few posts up...

Asukal
11-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Pauk, is there nothing else in your mind aside from Lebron? Its creepy how you can't stop talking about him, you gay or what? :confusedshrug:

D-Wade316
11-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Lebron will win his first championship, with Wade taking the his second FMVP :p

Heavincent
11-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Pauk, is there nothing else in your mind aside from Lebron? Its creepy how you can't stop talking about him, you gay or what? :confusedshrug:

This is Phong's cue to post that picture of Lebron getting his dick sucked by pauk.

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2011, 11:50 PM

Dave, did you get my PM ?

jacobgoindum
11-14-2011, 11:50 PM
I guarantee Lebron will not win a championship this upcoming season

chips93
11-14-2011, 11:51 PM

another thing people forget is that mike brown elected to rest lebron on defense, by having him guard courtney lee, or pietrus, so bron could save his energy for offense. this left delonte west to guard either hedo or lewis, and he got burned, he is just too small to guard either one of those guys, both could easily shoot over him.

so in this regard mike brown deserves some blame for refusing to put lebron on hedo or rashard.

plus, it has to be mentioned, the magic just went crazy from downtown ins some of those games. they made 17 threes in one game. thats ridiculous. the magic got very hot. and without being too much of a sore loser, i think if we replayed that series ten times, i think the cavs win the majority of the time.

the cavs werent a lot better, but i personally think that they were better.

Dave3
11-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Dave, did you get my PM ?
Yup. Honestly I wouldn't bother. Equivalent of arguing with Jacks about Kobe or knickswin about Melo. Hate's just as blind as love.

DaPerceive
11-14-2011, 11:54 PM
another thing people forget is that mike brown elected to rest lebron on defense, by having him guard courtney lee, or pietrus, so bron could save his energy for offense. this left delonte west to guard either hedo or lewis, and he got burned, he is just too small to guard either one of those guys, both could easily shoot over him.
West actually did a decent job on Hedo in that series. I think Hedo shot in the sub 35% range in the series. That wasn't the issue. Hedo was making great plays and setting up his teammates nicely in that series though. He wasn't shooting or scoring very well or efficiently though

so in this regard mike brown deserves some blame for refusing to put lebron on hedo or rashard.
The Magic killed the Cavs with the mismatch they had with Rashard Lewis. The Cavs for whatever reason thought it was a good idea to put Anderson Varejao on Rashard Lewis.

Magic won because of their two x-factors. The mismatch they had with Rashard Lewis and Mickeal Pietrus being hot. I always laughed when the media said Pietrus did a great job defending Lebron though.

Legends66NBA7
11-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Yup. Honestly I wouldn't bother. Equivalent of arguing with Jacks about Kobe or knickswin about Melo. Hate's just as blind as love.

Pretty much bro.

SpecialQue
11-15-2011, 01:07 AM
And I guarantee that bltch got so mad her titty blew up.

KingMichael23
11-15-2011, 01:16 AM
LeBron WILL win a NBA Championship....in 5 years.

32Dayz
11-15-2011, 01:25 AM

Vouch. :applause:

ZaaaaaH
11-15-2011, 01:27 AM

and please Kobetards/Lebron haters... make sure all of you post here so i can ridicule you when Lebron holds those Championship and FMVP trophies up....

Oh Yea ~ Heats have great chance of winning this season if we have one but sorry Bra its gonna be Wade holding up the FMVP and we gonna hear more Drama especially from LeBron fans.

SpecialQue
11-15-2011, 01:37 AM

This is honestly how I see it playing out. I understand the whole player 1a/1b dynamic, but the Heat IS Wade's team. He brought them their first championship, and if they win another it will more than likely be due to his efforts. Lebron will undeniably be valuable to this team, but I only really see Wade clinching the game at the end. I'm more surprised at Wade failing to deliver last season than Lebron. I thought for sure going up against Dirk again would spark something in Wade that would make that team unbeatable.

People who are adamant about the Heat not winning a title with their big 3 are delusional or just trolling. I hate this team, but they've got too much talent in those three players to not win it all.

DaPerceive
11-15-2011, 01:39 AM
People who are adamant about the Heat not winning a title with their big 3 are delusional or just trolling. I hate this team, but they've got too much talent in those three players to not win it all.
Too bad basketball and sports general is beyond talent.

Rooster
11-15-2011, 04:23 AM
Lebron will win one. I dunno if he will be The Man or the sidekick on the winning team. Time will tell. He is the league best player but he choked when it matters. Greatness is measured more when it counts. Right now, I think Wade will rise over the occasion, not Lebron.

Heilige
05-17-2012, 11:22 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fudge
05-17-2012, 11:23 PM
:roll:

1987_Lakers
05-17-2012, 11:24 PM
lmfao

Sarcastic
05-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Epic bump.

Kevin_Garnett_5
05-17-2012, 11:26 PM
I must have missed something? Did Indiana just win 3 games for the price of 1? You would think the series is over looking at the front page of ISH.

Jotaro Durant
05-17-2012, 11:27 PM

no.

(e)
05-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Series ain't over. If you guys think Miami is done, then you are clearly mistaken.

i do hope they are done though, because that would be epic

ImmortalD24
05-17-2012, 11:32 PM
I must have missed something? Did Indiana just win 3 games for the price of 1? You would think the series is over looking at the front page of ISH.
This.

I get the sense that the premature ejaculation posts here are mostly done by closet LeBron stans (1987 Lakers for example). This series is far far from over. All Miami needs to do is win 1 in Indiana.

1987_Lakers
05-17-2012, 11:34 PM
This.

I get the sense that the premature ejaculation posts here are mostly done by closet LeBron stans (1987 Lakers for example). This series is far far from over. All Miami needs to do is win 1 in Indiana.
:biggums:

chips93
05-18-2012, 12:05 AM

pauk is a douche and its fun to troll him

dont take everything at face value

im sure a lot of people think that the heat are done, but a lot are just having fun trolling pauk

pauk
05-18-2012, 12:08 AM
If Lebron or Wade or Bosh is not injured and produce up to their standards I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LEBRON WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

There you go retards....

Nice try..........

I will put that in so not any noobs try to act like i meant something else, like if he really was gona win a championship with Bosh being injured, Wade dropping 5 points and scrubs being scrubs.... how stupid do you think i am??

...and oh, Series is not over yet anyways...

chazzy
05-18-2012, 12:10 AM
strong edit

TOUCH MY BODY
05-18-2012, 12:12 AM
:lebroncry:

dunksby
05-18-2012, 12:16 AM
He edited his post after six months to fit the situation :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
05-18-2012, 12:19 AM

lol nice edit, epic bump

LakersReign
05-18-2012, 12:21 AM
lol nice edit, epic bump

Just gotta love it how the idiot backpeddles now cuz he made himself look stupid. Then still expects us to take him seriously.:roll:

tpols
05-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Wheres that 'what in the pauk' gif with that old lady when you need it:roll:

pauk
05-18-2012, 12:23 AM
Dwyane Wade is losing this series for Miami Heat...

If a certain Heat All-Star blew a layup at the end of a playoff game, violently shoved a defender in same game, missed 5 of his last shots that same game and then followed up two nights later missing a ton of shots with only 5 points and angrily cursed his coach out, would he be due for a public grilling, you think?

Nah...

LeBron James? Yeah. Of course.

Mr. Jabbar
05-18-2012, 12:23 AM
Just gotta love it how the idiot backpeddles now cuz he made himself look stupid. Then still expects us to take him seriously.:roll:

I seriosuly doubt pauk has any shame, if he had he wouldn't be around here any more, I mean, damn....just leave the thread accept defeat...

pauk
05-18-2012, 12:24 AM
lol nice edit, epic bump

I told you was gona put that in so that there would be no idiot mommys boy retarded children like you trying to misinterpret my meaning.............

coin24
05-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Pauk:lol :lol :lol

Nice try:roll:

nathanjizzle
05-18-2012, 12:25 AM

pauk doesnt know the difference between contemplate and compliment :roll:

LakersReign
05-18-2012, 12:25 AM

If a certain Heat All-Star blew a layup at the end of a playoff game, violently shoved a defender in same game, missed 5 of his last shots that same game and then followed up two nights later missing a ton of shots with only 5 points and angrily cursed his coach out, would he be due for a public grilling, you think?

Nah...

STOP ALL THAT BLOODCLOT CRYIN!!!!:rant

DMAVS41
05-18-2012, 12:26 AM

Nah...

Lebron choked game 2 and then no showed the 2nd half of game 3.

Do you realize that Wade, even in his current form, is still better than most 2nd options star players have had? Not to mention they are playing a good, but hardly great Pacers team.

I'm sure you'll respond with something about magic or bird playing with stacked teams. LOL...guess what? They were playing teams twice as ****ing good as this Pacers team.

So sick of how low the standards are for Lebron and Kobe by their fans.

(e)
05-18-2012, 12:26 AM

Nah...

Wade definitely deserves some criticism for how poorly he played, but Lebron is the MVP. He's suppose to be the guy, it's his squad right now. It's on him.

If his teammates are playing poorly, he needs to get on them or help them get their confidence back. Bark at them on the defensive end, whatever.

They got squashed tonight, no reason at all for that.

pauk
05-18-2012, 12:27 AM
pauk doesnt know the difference between contemplate and compliment :roll:

NO... i meant "CONTEMPLATE" you dumb ****....

Compliment? Hahahah...

NATHANJIZZLE DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN:

COMPLIMENT AND COMPLEMENT

pauk
05-18-2012, 12:28 AM
Wade definitely deserves some criticism for how poorly he played, but Lebron is the MVP. He's suppose to be the guy, it's his squad right now. It's on him.

If his teammates are playing poorly, he needs to get on them or help them get their confidence back. Bark at them on the defensive end, whatever.

They got squashed tonight, no reason at all for that.

But he did produce.... what more can you ask? He went out gunz blazing.... :confusedshrug:

5 points from Wade... then cursing out his Coach and teammates... great...

LakersReign
05-18-2012, 12:29 AM
I seriosuly doubt pauk has any shame, if he had he wouldn't be around here any more, I mean, damn....just leave the thread accept defeat...

That's cuz he's obviously a kid. Any mature adult would've shut the hell up by now. But the dumba** keeps posting like it's going to change the fact that he got exposed for the bandwagon jumping Lebronyte he so clearly is. Dude even said it tonight plain out that he wasn't a Heat fan, just a Lebron fan. Big surprise:facepalm

(e)

Compliment? Hahahah...

:facepalm

pauk
Lebron choked game 2 and then no showed the 2nd half of game 3.

Do you realize that Wade, even in his current form, is still better than most 2nd options star players have had? Not to mention they are playing a good, but hardly great Pacers team.

I'm sure you'll respond with something about magic or bird playing with stacked teams. LOL...guess what? They were playing teams twice as ****ing good as this Pacers team.

So sick of how low the standards are for Lebron and Kobe by their fans.

I dont give a **** about what Wade is "able to do"..... WHEN THE FACT IS HE IS NOT DOING IT................. WHEN INFACT HE IS PLAYING WORSE THAN EVEN HIS ROOKIE SEASON...

chazzy
05-18-2012, 12:30 AM

Compliment? Hahahah...

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/300027.jpg

(e)
But he did produce.... what more can you ask? He went out gunz blazing.... :confusedshrug:

5 points from Wade... then cursing out his Coach and teammates... great...
He produced a loss.

If they don't respond well in Game 4, this thing is over.

Bladers

:roll: :roll: :roll:

nathanjizzle
05-18-2012, 12:32 AM
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5906/paukexposed.png

Hittin_Shots
05-18-2012, 12:33 AM

Compliment? Hahahah...

Battle of the dumb****s lol.

UtahJazzFan88
05-18-2012, 12:35 AM
I dont give a **** about what Wade is "able to do"..... WHEN THE FACT IS HE IS NOT DOING IT................. WHEN INFACT HE IS PLAYING WORSE THAN EVEN HIS ROOKIE SEASON...

Too bad, you made that "bold" prediction, which was dependent on Wade and every player on the Heat producing. Shit happens, don't hedge your bet like Skip Bayless.

Miami still has a chance to win this series anyway, but I do not expect them to beat the Spurs.

nathanjizzle
05-18-2012, 12:38 AM

Compliment? Hahahah...

contemplate-to consider thoroughly; think fully or deeply about: to contemplate a difficult problem.

so you want the big three to think fully and deeply about one another?

or complement-something that completes or makes perfect

or you mean that you want the big three to play together in a way that is complete.

tpols
05-18-2012, 12:39 AM

cteach111
05-18-2012, 12:43 AM

Celtics4ever
05-18-2012, 12:47 AM

Why can't you just face the truth that LeBron isn't a good playoff player. He lacks the skills/mind set to play at the same level he plays in the season. A lot of it has to do with him stat padding during the season to exaggerate his stats. LEBron is just an overhyped NBA player.

DMAVS41
05-18-2012, 01:22 AM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

talkingconch
05-18-2012, 01:24 AM
i dont know how anyone can take pauk seriously

he edited it because he hates being wrong

LeFraud James
05-18-2012, 02:43 AM
i dont know how anyone can take pauk seriously

he edited it because he hates being wrong

Boy is he going to hate life after the Heat go fishing.

I actually hope they get to the Finals only for LeBron to disappear again, just so I can witness the 2 extreme sides of pauk.

Regardless of how long it takes them to get bounced out of the playoffs, we're in for a treat.

TheMan
05-18-2012, 12:27 PM
:lol

Dictator
06-06-2012, 12:00 AM
:coleman:

IGotACoolStory
06-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Bumping game 5 prediction threads :applause:

Bumping stuff like this before the series is even over :facepalm

Premature bumpage going to jinx it.

Dictator
06-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Bumping game 5 prediction threads :applause:

Bumping stuff like this before the series is even over :facepalm

Premature bumpage going to jinx it.

:coleman:

Phong
06-06-2012, 12:16 AM
LOL @ Pauk's pathetic edit :lol

LoneyROY7
06-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Roflchopper.

gilalizard
06-06-2012, 12:25 AM
original post 11/14/11

edited @ 5/17/12

Da Hammer
06-06-2012, 12:26 AM
OP by far dumbest poster on this board :coleman: :facepalm

RedBlackAttack
06-06-2012, 12:29 AM
You have to be f#cking kidding me. :roll:

He has given up already.

ThunderStruk022
06-06-2012, 12:31 AM
He seriously is the worst fanboy/dickrider on ISH. How you gonna edit a post damn near six months after the original post, and hope no one notices?

The_Yearning
06-06-2012, 12:36 AM
You have to be f#cking kidding me. :roll:

He has given up already.

Weird.

It says 5/18 for me.

Sleu27
06-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Hello Pauk:lol :lol

LamarOdom
06-06-2012, 02:17 AM

If Lebron or Wade or Bosh is not injured and produce up to their standards I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WADE WOULD WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP LAST YEAR

Derka
06-06-2012, 02:19 AM
I love how this fool edited his original post after Bosh went down to try and cover his ass :oldlol:

no pun intended
06-06-2012, 02:20 AM
How many times has pauk failed on ISH?

Bigsmoke
06-06-2012, 02:30 AM
yall know this series would have been over by now if Bosh didnt go down. :lol

PickernRoller
06-06-2012, 02:33 AM
He seriously is the worst fanboy/dickrider on ISH. How you gonna edit a post damn near six months after the original post, and hope no one notices?

Cause he's f'cking retarded....I remember him tripping with his alternate accounts...he has a bunch...:roll: :roll:

rs98762001
06-06-2012, 03:21 AM
How many times has pauk failed on ISH?
About as many times as his hero fails in the fourth quarter.

Sleu27
06-06-2012, 03:36 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LakersReign
06-06-2012, 03:47 AM

He tried to edit the post to save face after denying that he made the thread in the first place. I think it was Heavincent who found this thread and exposed him. The idiot still tried to deny it, even after everybody could click on the link for themselves and see the thread. Seeing him and lebron23's meltdowns are priceless:lol

Pacquiao
06-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Lebron wins championships base on predictons and IF's.

Reality Lebron was never close on winning a championship. Got swept and choked big time against Dallas.

magic chiongson
06-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Last edited by pauk : 05-18-2012 at 12:09 PM.

started doubting himself in the indiana series :roll:

alenleomessi
06-06-2012, 04:50 AM
i love lebron... but he just doesnt have what it takes

miggyme1
06-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Lebron wins championships base on predictons and IF's.

Reality Lebron was never close on winning a championship. Got swept and choked big time against Dallas.

Dallas swept the heat?

I thought it was 4-2 mavs?

RedBlackAttack
06-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Dallas swept the heat?

I thought it was 4-2 mavs?
I think he meant got swept in his first trip to the Finals and then choked against the Mavs in his next appearance on the biggest stage. :confusedshrug:

miggyme1
06-06-2012, 05:27 AM
The dumbest thing a man can do is bet on lebron to win rings.

We can all agree that the media has hyped lebron up to be the mj of this generation right?

So my question is y did they do that?because mj was criticized and stoned to death until he won it in 91.

It just go to show you how watered down the media is these days

They wanna crown a man before he win

I just wanna leave all yall with a quote that i heard awhile ago

"DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE THE CHARACTER OF A MAN BY APPEARANCE WHEN ITS THE HEART THAT MATTERS"

Zenji
06-06-2012, 05:45 AM

http://mlkshk.com/r/7EKD

mjokc
06-06-2012, 06:04 AM
Who would win in a troll battle between Pauk & Kiddlovesnets?

clipse
06-06-2012, 07:34 AM
yall know this series would have been over by now if Bosh didnt go down. :lol

The fact is that Bosh did go down. This team was built on 3 pillars, and one colapsed. The heat have no depth out of the big 3. Riley did not build this team for the long haul since everyone knows injuries are part of professional sports. He hoped for the best but did not prepare for the worst.

Blue&Orange
06-06-2012, 07:39 AM
The fact is that Bosh did go down. This team was built on 3 pillars, and one colapsed. The heat have no depth out of the big 3. Riley did not build this team for the long haul since everyone knows injuries are part of professional sports. He hoped for the best but did not prepare for the worst.
Yep nothing to see here, it's everybody fault but Lebron's... move along :lol

clipse
06-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Yep nothing to see here, it's everybody fault but Lebron's... move along :lol

I didn't say anything about it not being Lebron's fault. My post was replying to all those who say "The Heat SHOULD have won but didn't because Bosh is out".

We already know the responsiblity falls on BOTH LBJ and Wade, and neither stepped up (LBJ disappearing and Wade settling for fade away jumpers).

The heat as a TEAM failed last night (Spo included), but it's up to LBJ and Wade to carry the burden since they have scrubs surrounding them.

RidonKs
06-06-2012, 08:01 AM
it's a fair enough condition to set. not like spurs would be where they are with manu or the thunder with harden missing so many games.

then again this guy's a crazed player fanatic who finds individual success more notable than team success, so f*ck him

Eat Like A Bosh
06-06-2012, 11:08 AM

last season he got completely new teammates, new coach, new chemistry, new offense, had to change role completely, play more of the ball and the big 3 had to learn how to contemplate eachother and so on and he still got to Finals and he played his worst series in career history against mavs and was still 4-2...

:oldlol: :roll:
Bye Bye!

pauk
06-06-2012, 11:43 AM
:oldlol: :roll:
Bye Bye!

Hehe... nice try...

---------> "If Lebron or Wade or Bosh is not injured and produce up to their standards I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LEBRON WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR" <-------------

Bosh has been injured and played only 10 something minutes tonight
Wade has NOT been playing up to his standards

PickernRoller
06-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Hehe... nice try...

---------> "If Lebron or Wade or Bosh is not injured and produce up to their standards I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LEBRON WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR" <-------------

Nice try :facepalm

pauk
06-06-2012, 11:45 AM

You seemed to have missed that most important text in that litterature, even if they lose then i was right.... so you are only making yourself look like fools when you bump this thread (kobetards/lebron haters)

-Bosh was injured
-Wade did NOT play up to his standards

Meanwhile Lebron has been playing out of his freaking mind.....

Besides... they havent losed yet...

maybeshewill13
06-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Hehe... nice try...

Your team is being schooled in basketball by the old men!

pauk
06-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Your team is being schooled in basketball by the old men!

Celtics seems to be a better team when:

1. Bosh is injured
2. Wade doesnt play like he is supposed to
3. Supporting cast is undersized and not doing enough offensively

It's A VC3!!!
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
David Stern won't be sympathetic if the Heat lose due to key injuries. He's not going to have those games replayed. Dealing with injuries is tough and the Heat can add this season to another wasted season if they fail to win. Whatever the excuse may be it still gets labeled as a wasted season and adds one more year and another 100 games to Wades older legs, and LeBrons prime. I guess we will have a fresh debate next year about LeBron winning it all and being a step closer to his acclaimed 7 rings.:oldlol:

I feel bad but this is a lesson to all future players - There are no shortcuts in this league.

97 bulls
06-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Hehe... nice try...

Did you really add the last bolded paragraph months after you made your original claim?

dunksby
06-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Did you really add the lat bolded paragraph months after you made your original claim?
He did after people bumped this thread during the Pacers series :lol

trabash
06-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Wow, after the 2-0 lead everyone was like Miami IS in the finals vs the Spurs. Now, at 2-3 everyone is like its definitely Boston vs Oklahoma. This board.

Miami is not out yet, at all, neither are the Spurs. Both have still good chances, they just have to win the next two games each and one will be on home court.

tontoz
06-06-2012, 12:21 PM
:lol @ pauk editing his original post 6 months later.

SwayDizzle
06-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Wow, after the 2-0 lead everyone was like Miami IS in the finals vs the Spurs. Now, at 2-3 everyone is like its definitely Boston vs Oklahoma. This board.

Miami is not out yet, at all, neither are the Spurs. Both have still good chances, they just have to win the next two games each and one will be on home court.
hahaha seriously, such momentary results oriented conclusions being thrown around, chill aus people

ihoopallday
06-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Pauk, a lot of teams have dealt with injuries. It's not a valid excuse. If we do lose, no need to get all defensive.

LBJFTW
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM

Good chances? How you you figure a 14% chance is good. History shows that when a team comes back from being down 2-0 and wins the 5th game away, they have a 86% chance of winning. It's going to be OKC vs Boston.

This board makes me laugh with all the excuses. Before it was not enough team chemistry because Bron/Wade/Bosh are all in the first year playing together. (even though they made it to the finals, this was still an excuse. :oldlol:)

Now it's escalated to:

Bosh is injured
Bad coaching
Not enough size

It's not like Miami is playing the spurs or OKC right now, they are playing 3 old Celtics that are way past their prime. Even with the 3 excuses above, there still should be no reason as to why they can't beat the Celtics.

And yet they are failing.....AGAIN!

LeBron isn't ready to win a title, and until he's ready he will be ringless.

chazzy
06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
"Miami win will AS LONG AS EVERYONE PLAYS WELL GUYS!!" so brave :lol

blablabla
06-06-2012, 12:48 PM

1. Bosh is injured
avery bradley injured, ray allen injured, no bench, old
the heat are a better team

Droid101
06-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Hehe... nice try...

So the edit you put in six months later gets you out of your wager.

What a tool.

LakersReign
06-06-2012, 12:55 PM

1. Bosh is injured

Child please.:rolleyes:

Before they even played Boston, ESPN had the Heat winning simply cuz the Celtics were "too old" and banged up. Had nothing to do with anything else. As far as they were concerned, there was nothing Boston could supposedly do to even win one game. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

ganja0710
06-06-2012, 12:58 PM

What the hell is a pauk anyways? Sounds like a douchey ass name.

TheMan
06-06-2012, 01:02 PM
the saddest part is that Pauk takes the heat losses harder than lbj himself prolly does, dude is still a millionaire and banging elite poon. Don't feel bad for Bron.

pegasus
06-06-2012, 01:08 PM

What the hell is a pauk anyways? Sounds like a douchey ass name.

All I know that it rhymes with "suck".:roll:

LA_Showtime
06-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Point the finger at Wade, not LeBron. His up-and-down play and questionable leadership have hurt the Heat more than LeBron's 30/9 this postseason. As the third best shooting guard of all time, he should be playing much better than he has been. Say what you want about Kobe, but when he got the teammates to compete he took advantage of it and won 'ships.

dunksby
06-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Point the finger at Wade, not LeBron. His up-and-down play and questionable leadership have hurt the Heat more than LeBron's 30/9 this postseason. As the third best shooting guard of all time, he should be playing much better than he has been. Say what you want about Kobe, but when he got the teammates to compete he took advantage of it and won 'ships.
But Wade is better than Kobe, arguably the best SG in the league and second best player after LeBron!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

blablabla
06-06-2012, 01:19 PM
mj
kobe
west
ai

all better than that overrated pos

pegasus
06-06-2012, 01:21 PM
mj
kobe
west
ai

all better than that overrated pos

AND Manu.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
I fully expect Lebron to be MIA down the stretch of games. He's good for a solid 30/9/5 - but going scoreless the last 8 minutes of the game? Really? I don't give a damn if Wade scores 20 in the 4th, he needs Lebron to pick up the slack in the 4th.

Like I said in another thread, both these dude's impact on their teammates is overstated/rated.

ballup
06-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Pauk can't use the injury excuse if the Heat fail this season. The Celtics lost Jeff Green, Chris Wilcox, Jermaine O'Neal (:lol), and Avery Bradley. Add a hobbled Ray Allen and Pierce in the first two rounds, yet they are farther ahead than most thought they would be.

Deuce Bigalow
06-06-2012, 02:48 PM
AND Manu.
You can't be serious

ronniec
06-06-2012, 03:11 PM
the saddest part is that Pauk takes the heat losses harder than lbj himself prolly does, dude is still a millionaire and banging elite poon. Don't feel bad for Bron.

This.
Pauk sucks Lebron's d1ck wholeheartedly but his idol keeps failing him.
So hurt, butt hurt.

SpecialQue
06-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Pauk's debate tactics are evolving in new, interesting directions as well. In another thread he actually stated that FMVP isn't nearly as impressive as MVP. He's getting to the point where, if the time comes when it's clear Lebron won't get a championship, he'll start downplaying championships as well.

ronniec
06-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Pauk's debate tactics are evolving in new, interesting directions as well. In another thread he actually stated that FMVP isn't nearly as impressive as MVP. He's getting to the point where, if the time comes when it's clear Lebron won't get a championship, he'll start downplaying championships as well.

did he really say it?? :biggums:

I just can't stop laughing when reading this :lol

SpecialQue
06-06-2012, 04:09 PM
did he really say it?? :biggums:

I just can't stop laughing when reading this :lol

Yes, he did, and he pointed to Tony Parker having FMVP as evidence for it being an "inferior" award.

Droid101
06-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes, he did, and he pointed to Tony Parker having FMVP as evidence for it being an "inferior" award.
CHAMPIONSHIPS are OVERRATED. Robert Horry, the scrub, has like 7 of them! Was he better than LeBron GOAT James? Hell no!

ronniec
06-06-2012, 04:13 PM

Amazing...
Wonder how Lebron feels if he knows he has this kind of fan/supporter...

ganja0710
06-06-2012, 04:16 PM
All I know that it rhymes with "suck".:roll:
Is it pronounced as "puck" or Pau-k? I have no clue. Still sounds stupid. :oldlol:

pegasus
06-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Is it pronounced as "puck" or Pau-k? I have no clue. Still sounds stupid. :oldlol:

I dunno, but it rhymes with suck either way.:lol

I just found out that it means "spider" in Croatian.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4432701191_f615f75543_o.png

Deuce Bigalow
06-06-2012, 04:24 PM

rhymes with c.ock

ronniec
06-06-2012, 04:33 PM
CHAMPIONSHIPS are OVERRATED. Robert Horry, the scrub, has like 7 of them! Was he better than LeBron GOAT James? Hell no!

1/ Horry was not scrub... he was a damn good role player, and hit many cold blood daggers from the arc for Rockets and Lakers.

2/ we were talking about PMVP, not just rings/championships.

3/ James is NOT GOAT. He may be the scapeGOAT, but definitely NOT the GOAT. Only Lebron stans/d1ck riders think he is.

nathanjizzle
06-06-2012, 04:37 PM
pauk is an idiot, hes not even here to discuss basketball, but to push his agenda in trying to prove lebron is the best anyway he can.

i remember him talking about lebron dunking from the free throw line, then he posted 2 picture stills of when lebron jumped near the ft line, but the stills were 1 before he landed his foot and after his foot lifted off, because the still that shows where he landed is clearly after the FT line. guy has no shame.

blablabla
06-06-2012, 04:37 PM
1/ Horry was not scrub... he was a damn good role player, and hit many cold blood daggers from the arc for Rockets and Lakers.

2/ we were talking about PMVP, not just rings/championships.

3/ James is NOT GOAT. He may be the scapeGOAT, but definitely NOT the GOAT. Only Lebron stans/d1ck riders think he is.
i think he was being sarcastic

ILLsmak
06-06-2012, 04:45 PM

I always said pau-k although I have been baffled by it. p(ah)uck is odd as well. I always thought of it as a paul with a < at the end, but MY MIND IS NOT NORMAL.

-Smak

Simple Jack
06-06-2012, 04:51 PM

MVP is clearly more indicative of greatness...

Debating otherwise is just stupid. 82 games vs 30 teams or 4-7 games vs 1 team? There's been plenty of FMVP's who weren't even close to being considered the best players in the league at the time they won it...the same can't be said for the MVP award.

Not that FMVP isn't important because it is; but MVP is more indicative of greatness throughout NBA history.

SpecialQue
06-06-2012, 04:56 PM

Debating otherwise is just stupid. 82 games vs 30 teams or 4-7 games vs 1 team? There's been plenty of FMVP's who weren't even close to being considered the best players in the league at the time they won it...the same can't be said for the MVP award.

Not that FMVP isn't important because it is; but MVP is more indicative of greatness throughout NBA history.

At this point in NBA history, you cannot even be considered top 10 all time unless you have that award.

It's a lame argument trying to denigrate it as inferior. Please cut the bullshit.

B
06-06-2012, 04:57 PM
How many times has pauk failed on ISH?How many times has he logged in? We figure that out we'll be close to a number

Deuce Bigalow
06-06-2012, 04:59 PM

'11 Derrick Rose's MVP > Dirk's FMVP
'10 Lebron's MVP > Kobe's FMVP
'09 Lebron's MVP > Kobe's FMVP
'06 Nash's MVP > Wade's FMVP
'05 Nash's MVP > Duncan's FMVP
'02 Duncan's MVP > Shaq's FMVP
'01 AI's MVP > Shaq's FMVP

.......:coleman:

SwayDizzle
06-06-2012, 05:04 PM

you really are a simple jack :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Simple Jack
06-06-2012, 05:06 PM
'11 Derrick Rose's MVP > Dirk's FMVP
'10 Lebron's MVP > Kobe's FMVP
'09 Lebron's MVP > Kobe's FMVP
'06 Nash's MVP > Wade's FMVP
'05 Nash's MVP > Duncan's FMVP
'02 Duncan's MVP > Shaq's FMVP
'01 AI's MVP > Shaq's FMVP

.......:coleman:

All of the guys you mentioned winning the MVP were at least in the "argument" for best player in the league. Was Tony Parker, Billups, Worthy, etc...all in the argument for best player? No chance.

It's not some complex idea. You have to be the best player over 4-7 games vs 1 team to win the Finals MVP as opposed to dominating over the course of a season vs everyone else in the league.

LakersReign
06-06-2012, 05:06 PM

Pauk can't debate to save his life. He's just like all Lebron fans aka Lebronytes, who's whole "argument" begin and end with stats. And that's cuz they know nothing about the game itself. So, they use stats to try and cover that up. And when you discredit their "argument" of stats, they have nothing else, so they just start making things up just to have something, ANYTHING to say. They reason like the kids they truly are, and that's why it's so laughable. Lebron doesn't have a title, it's "rings don't matter." But then they turn right around and give him IMAGINARY multiples titles. He doesn't have "killer instinct, and it's "oh...well....killer instinct is a myth, it doesn't exist." etc...etc...etc...etc. This is exactly why I keep saying, trying to have a basketball conversation with Lebronytes, is like giving a 2 year old a laptop computer. You can do it, but nothing good with come out of it.

Simple Jack
06-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Pierce, Dumars, Worthy, Parker, Maxwell, DJ, etc...

Yea, really indicative of the best players in the league...

How can you argue it's more indicative of greatness when players who CLEARLY weren't the best players on their team, let alone in the league, were winning it?

Simple Jack
06-06-2012, 05:11 PM
At this point in NBA history, you cannot even be considered top 10 all time unless you have that award.

It's a lame argument trying to denigrate it as inferior. Please cut the bullshit.

Who said you can? The guys in the top 10 are considered so because they have an array of awards, not just a finals MVP.

Stop acting like I'm suggesting Finals MVP isn't worth something; it is. But acting like it is more telling of how great a player is than dominating the rest of the league over the course of the whole season is a joke.

chazzy
06-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Pierce, Dumars, Worthy, Parker, Maxwell, DJ, etc...

Yea, really indicative of the best players in the league...

How can you argue it's more indicative of greatness when players who CLEARLY weren't the best players on their team, let alone in the league, were winning it?
It's case by case. Dirk's FMVP did far more for this legacy than another MVP would have. Lebron with a FMVP instead of another MVP (lets say Durant won it) this year would be a much bigger boost.

triangleoffense
06-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Pauk can't debate to save his life. He's just like all Lebron fans aka Lebronytes, who's whole "argument" begin and end with stats. And that's cuz they know nothing about the game itself. So, they use stats to try and cover that up. And when you discredit their "argument" of stats, they have nothing else, so they just start making things up just to have something, ANYTHING to say. They reason like the kids they truly are, and that's why it's so laughable. Lebron doesn't have a title, it's "rings don't matter." But then they turn right around and give him IMAGINARY multiples titles. He doesn't have "killer instinct, and it's "oh...well....killer instinct is a myth, it doesn't exist." etc...etc...etc...etc. This is exactly why I keep saying, trying to have a basketball conversation with Lebronytes, is like giving a 2 year old a laptop computer. You can do it, but nothing good with come out of it.
I hate to make blanket statements but this is how I see the argument logic for most kobe and lebron fans:

Lebron fan: uses stats over periods of time (season, playoff series) to justify his greatness.

example: "Lebron averaged x/x/x a game this season!!"

Kobe fan: uses circumstantial stats and context to justify his greatness

example: "Kobe has hit x game winners this season!" or "look at how Kobe takes over games during the 4th!"

Both players are great. Kobe is one of the greatest closers I've ever seen (his 2010 game winners are just ridiculous) while Lebron is one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen, who is also putting up some of the greatest overall numbers I've seen live. The funny thing is it seems like one player is lacking some things that the other has. Kobe's FG% could obviously go up while Lebron's closing ability could obviously be greater.

Simple Jack
06-06-2012, 05:18 PM
It's case by case. Dirk's FMVP did far more for this legacy than another MVP would have. Lebron with a FMVP instead of another MVP (lets say Durant won it) this year would be a much bigger boost.

I'm not talking about that; i'm talking about which is more indicative of how good a player actually was relative to the rest of the league. LeBron already won MVP's so this is the last thing he needs to add. Dirk's run (considering he was unbelievable throughout the playoffs) is part of the reason it boosted his legacy so much.

Shade8780
06-06-2012, 05:19 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Deuce Bigalow
06-06-2012, 05:21 PM
All of the guys you mentioned winning the MVP were at least in the "argument" for best player in the league. Was Tony Parker, Billups, Worthy, etc...all in the argument for best player? No chance.

It's not some complex idea. You have to be the best player over 4-7 games vs 1 team to win the Finals MVP as opposed to dominating over the course of a season vs everyone else in the league.
Still doesn't change the fact that MOST OF THE TIME the Finals MVP and Championship > Regular Season MVP

LakersReign
06-06-2012, 05:35 PM
I hate to make blanket statements but this is how I see the argument logic for most kobe and lebron fans:

Lebron fan: uses stats over periods of time (season, playoff series) to justify his greatness.

example: "Lebron averaged x/x/x a game this season!!"

Kobe fan: uses circumstantial stats and context to justify his greatness

example: "Kobe has hit x game winners this season!" or "look at how Kobe takes over games during the 4th!"

Both players are great. Kobe is one of the greatest closers I've ever seen (his 2010 game winners are just ridiculous) while Lebron is one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen, who is also putting up some of the greatest overall numbers I've seen live. The funny thing is it seems like one player is lacking some things that the other has. Kobe's FG% could obviously go up while Lebron's closing ability could obviously be greater.

Looking at it from a purely basketball pov, I can't disagree. But my main point was, Lebron fan never really look at it that way. It's ALWAYS some stupid game of "anything Kobe can do, Lebron can do better. Lebron can do anything Kobe can do." Both are great players in their own right, but Lebron fans feel they need to diss Kobe to build up Lebron. They claim to know and understand basketball, but want to only give Lebron credit, while discrediting everything Kobe has done. People who actually know the game and know how to appreciate great players, regardless of which is their favorite team/player, would never do that. Giving credit where credit is due, is a sign of maturity 99% of Lebron fan lack.

Heavincent
06-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Still doesn't change the fact that MOST OF THE TIME the Finals MVP and Championship > Regular Season MVP

That's definitely true.

Derka
06-06-2012, 05:38 PM

Absolutely true.

Eat Like A Bosh
06-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Everyone's making the excuse that Miami doesn't have Bosh, but they don't realize the Celtics are shorthanded as well?

Ray and Pierce were hobbled for the first 2 games or so, not to mention Ray missed a couple playoff games prior to the Heat series.They don't have Jeff Green, Jermaine, Wilcox. Perhaps their Biggest blow was losing Avery Bradley, who has really improved recently, and turns out to be Boston's best perimeter defender. Without Bradley, either Wade or LeBron(most likely Wade) would go Apeshit on this Celtics team.

Ray is hitting his shots now, Paul is hitting big shots in the clutch, Rondo has been brilliant as ever, and Kevin Garnett has found the fountain of youth. That's why they are leading the series now. Each of their big 4 stepped up their game. If both teams are healthy, I'd probably be 50/50 on either team. In fact, with Kevin Garnett can return to his 2008 level or better(which he's currently doing), a healthy Celtics squad would beat Miami, even with Bosh.

Wtf? It's Croatian? :oldlol:

Ok I thought it was a town in Burnam?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauk

gilalizard
06-06-2012, 10:46 PM
:lol @ pauk editing his original post 6 months later.

:roll: :lol :roll: :lol :roll: :lol :roll: :lol

Fudge
06-20-2012, 03:08 AM
Inb4 a pauk bump.

red1
06-20-2012, 03:12 AM
pauk is easily the most restrained and likeable troll on this site. if you troll him back the guy will actually try to address your points and debate you

ihoopallday
06-20-2012, 03:25 AM
pauk is easily the most restrained and likeable troll on this site. if you troll him back the guy will actually try to address your points and debate you

This. Unlike fairweather fans, this dude is around when Miami is losing. But he can be a little over the top at times.

Sakkreth
06-20-2012, 03:27 AM
Try to be always around when you rooting for raptors.

d.bball.guy
06-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Yeah. IMO, CF86 and Euroleague is up there too.

ihoopallday
06-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Try to be always around when you rooting for raptors.

But the expectations aren't as great. A stacked team like Miami has no excuse for losing.

pauk
06-20-2012, 03:44 AM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/ufc_approve_gif.gif

Bigsmoke
06-20-2012, 03:45 AM
ISH is so dead now :lol

pauk
06-20-2012, 04:16 AM

Pauk means spider in fr. Yugoslavian (aka. croatian, bosnian, serbian, montenegro, macedonian)

Its pronounced Pauk, just like that... like you pronounce Pau Gasols first name.. just add a "K", its one word so its not "Pau-Kay" lol... more like "Powuk"... we dont pronounce the letter "K" like "Kay" but "K" / "Kh"... just remove the "Ay"...

NumberSix
06-20-2012, 04:17 AM
It's not over yet.

pauk
06-20-2012, 04:24 AM
It's not over yet.

Dont think OKC can win 3 in a row to be honest, its over... probably in Game 5 as i know Lebron/Miami will do their best to try celebrate this one at home

No team in NBA Finals history has lost after a 3-1 lead

Mr Clutch Melo
06-20-2012, 04:27 AM
:bowdown: Boss

Deuce Bigalow
06-20-2012, 04:28 AM
Dont think OKC can win 3 in a row to be honest, its over... probably in Game 5 as i know Lebron/Miami will do their best to try celebrate this one at home

There's a first for everything

It's going to happen this year

No, it's probably not

unbreakable
06-20-2012, 04:30 AM
this thread would be impressive if pauk didnt throw in the towel a couple weeks ago with his "why do championships matter so much when judging players" thread... he basically folded like a chump and admitted the heat were gonna lose again..

im glad the heat pulled it out. lebron is a g.

pauk
06-20-2012, 04:42 AM
this thread would be impressive if pauk didnt throw in the towel a couple weeks ago with his "why do championships matter so much when judging players" thread... he basically folded like a chump and admitted the heat were gonna lose again..

im glad the heat pulled it out. lebron is a g.

Actually this i have been saying since i signed up on this forum (and hypothetically way before my time here on ISH).... and i will continue to stand by that statement no matter how many championships Lebron or anybody wins.. and the statement has not to do with only him, but any player ever... like Oscar, Malone, Stockton, Barkley and my favorite player ever Reggie Miller and so on.. even Wilt Chamberlain is discredited for that for not winning enough... hell even Jordan was discredited the same exact way as Lebron for simply not getting a ring befor the age of 27....

I just think its unfair to discredit a player for that... as long as the player performs up to his standards then why should he be discredited? I seriously dont understand that, sure i understand if the player underperforms and does get criticism for that... but when the player is doing his best? He can control only himself, he cant control & manipulate those other players around him like you can do with one controller in NBA 2K12 or something.... a player can only pass them the ball or maybe motivate them somewhat with his speech, but the rest is completely out of his hands... he cant miraculously boost their level of accuracy, talent, skill, athleticism, defense, ballhandling, scoring skills, clutchness and so on....

A championship is not the act of one man...

unbreakable
06-20-2012, 04:43 AM
A championship is not the act of one man...

Wrong.

Timmy, Michael, Shaq, Kobe, Larry ,Magic etc... have all WILLED their teams to a title..

and now, Lebron can say the same. :bowdown:

pauk
06-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Wrong.

Timmy, Michael, Shaq, Kobe, Larry ,Magic etc... have all WILLED their teams to a title..

and now, Lebron can say the same. :bowdown:

Hehe.. sure, but i mean literally speaking.. this is not a 1 on 1 or 1 on 5 game...

RazorBaLade
06-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Hehe.. sure, but i mean literally speaking.. this is not a 1 on 1 or 1 on 5 game...

Nothing is though.

Its not like you score 1 on 1, it takes screens and people being able to hit shots to free u up etc

alenleomessi
06-20-2012, 06:53 AM
good call pauk, now all the haters can do is shut their mouth
he already did the hardest part - win his first title almost singlehandily
now no one is stoping him from winning 5 more

jordan, here he comes

Hittin_Shots
06-20-2012, 08:14 AM

No team had lost once winning game 3 when the series was tied 1-1 before last year either.

CelticBaller
06-20-2012, 10:02 AM
good call pauk, now all the haters can do is shut their mouth
he already did the hardest part - win his first title almost singlehandily
now no one is stoping him from winning 5 more

jordan, here he comes
:oldlol:

BlueandGold
06-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Not exactly the boldest statement.. but i still wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch just yet.

swi7ch
06-20-2012, 10:12 AM
OP is the second coming of Nostradamus! :eek:

Scholar
06-20-2012, 10:15 AM
OP's confidence (99.9% likely) prevailed.

CelticBaller
06-20-2012, 10:17 AM
OP is a bandwagoner

and a *******

Sarcastic
06-20-2012, 10:25 AM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/470003_10150905569929213_1478324277_o.jpg

pauk
06-22-2012, 12:27 AM
http://abingdon-tech.com/ams/ryyoho/jordan-shrug-o.gif

All Net
06-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Props

pauk
07-18-2012, 09:47 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m50fjeg4DB1qgu2gyo1_500.gif

AlonzoGOAT
07-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Waiting for this years thread version pauk. Your on to something

Eat Like A Bosh
07-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Congratz, this was a pretty impressive title run. Lockout or not, this title is definitely not "asterisked". :cheers:

Jax
07-19-2012, 05:34 PM
paukBE!!

Zedja
07-19-2012, 05:36 PM
I love you PAUK!!!!! You're an inspiration for the rest of us commoners!!!!!

Poetry
07-19-2012, 05:46 PM
LeBron is the best player in the league. He was bound to win a ring eventually. Not sure why everyone is acting like this was a big surprise. He's been in contention for years. He's expected to win. You can lay a bet on him every year, and regardless of the outcome, it would be considered a smart bet.

FreezingTsmoove
07-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Pauk :bowdown:

NumberSix
07-19-2012, 06:18 PM
I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LEBRON WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lebron-James-press-photo-championship.jpg

lilgodfather1
07-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Maybe we should start calling you Lepauk the LeBron James of ISH. Your dominance is unmatched by and player/poster in this league/board.