http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RirASCyA0p8

"Not good enough to play in the NBA."

:rolleyes:

Droid101
11-18-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RirASCyA0p8

"Not good enough to play in the NBA."

:rolleyes:
Dude would play five minutes before having to sit down and take a breather in the NBA. End-to-end it's just much faster, I'm afraid.

Euroleague
11-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Dude would play five minutes before having to sit down and take a breather in the NBA. End-to-end it's just much faster, I'm afraid.

Funny, considering Team USA's centers could not keep up with him as he ran them up and down the court. Sofio outran Howard all game long.

tommy3
11-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Eddy Curry >

iDunk
11-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Funny, considering Team USA's centers could not keep up with him as he ran them up and down the court. Sofio outran Howard all game long.
That's physically impossible.

rodman91
11-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Moral of the story "even fat men can jump but white men not."

Fiasco
11-18-2011, 06:59 PM
****, man. Sofo couldn't even pull up his shorts when he was working out for the Clippers. Good for him, I suppose.

Al Thornton
11-18-2011, 07:30 PM
****, man. Sofo couldn't even pull up his shorts when he was working out for the Clippers. Good for him, I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M29EMUZOiMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGfwiZQ6kQ0&feature=related

the first link is the exact same block....

qrich
11-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Shows he's 10x the player Kaman/Camby can ever dream of being!

Rake2204
11-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Solid contest. Reminds me of one Jordan Morgan had against Western Illinois the other night. Also, you guys remember this one against fodder Angola? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7003hCX7s

Those were the days. . .

ihatetimthomas
11-18-2011, 08:48 PM

He couldnt even make the roster for the Clippers. He was slow, out of shape and out of sync. Very unimpressive. He stunk it up in last years summer league.

K.Koscik
11-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Euroleague correct again, another european player being oppressed and put down so hes not able to play in the NBA

Thaaats what it is

Euroleague
11-20-2011, 04:12 PM
That's physically impossible.

Then how come that's what happened?

HylianNightmare
11-20-2011, 04:17 PM
how come Sofo never came over to the NBA?

rodman91
11-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Tried.

alenleomessi
11-20-2011, 05:09 PM
he should go work at mcdonalds or something basketball isnt for his fatass

ihatetimthomas
11-20-2011, 06:09 PM

Got cut by the Clippers last summer league because he was terrible and slow

Rooster
11-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Got cut by the Clippers last summer league because he was terrible and slow

Clippers wanted to see if Sofo can play. Unfortunately his talent can't go further than Europe.

G-train
11-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Americans and wikipedia. :facepalm

Sofo was offered 3 years and $8m by the clippers and turned it down, and went back to europe. He didnt like USA.
I'm not even really a fan of the guy, but this is what happened.

Rooster
11-20-2011, 07:57 PM

Sofo was offered 3 years and $8m by the clippers and turned it down, and went back to europe. He didnt like USA.

That was when the Clips thought he could play back in 2006. After Clips saw him last Summer, Sterling said no thanks. They don't want another Kandi man. A big stiff with size and little else.

Euroleague
11-20-2011, 08:00 PM
That was when the Clips thought he could play back in 2006. After Clips saw him last Summer, Sterling said no thanks. They don't want another Kandi man. A big stiff with size and little else.

Funny how Childress said Sofo was better than most centers in NBA....

Rooster
11-20-2011, 08:26 PM

He said, she said

Action speaks louder than words.

After Sofo summer league flop

Clips resigned Rhino

Blue&Orange
11-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Made me remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI8LSEMlTQ0

NewYorkNoPicks
11-20-2011, 09:07 PM

Since you are the euroleague expert... What was your opinion of Danilo Gallinari when he played for Armani Milano? Pre-back injury. Many said he was twice the player of Bargnani,etc.

swi7ch
11-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Solid contest. Reminds me of one Jordan Morgan had against Western Illinois the other night. Also, you guys remember this one against fodder Angola? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7003hCX7s

Those were the days. . .

Kobe slipping :roll:

DMVLeGenD
11-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Trust me, dude isn't an NBA player. He played terrible in the Summer League last year an LAC cut him.

Nick Young
11-20-2011, 10:03 PM
2 euroscrubs going against eachother, the big 400 pound euroscrub prevails.

Euroleague, the only place a 400 pound 6'7 lard ass can become a star

G-train
11-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Trust me, dude isn't an NBA player. He played terrible in the Summer League last year an LAC cut him.

This guy plays euro style ball. He isn't suited to the NBA currently. If he adjusted his game, he would start on plenty of teams.
But he doesn't want to. he is still a millionaire star player in europe, the NBA is not important to everyone.
I know most americans think that it is the most important thing in the world, but there is alot of things happening outside of USA in bball and life.
:oldlol:

Nick Young
11-20-2011, 10:25 PM
This guy plays euro style ball. He isn't suited to the NBA currently. If he adjusted his game, he would start on plenty of teams.
But he doesn't want to. he is still a millionaire star player in europe, the NBA is not important to everyone.
I know most americans think that it is the most important thing in the world, but there is alot of things happening outside of USA in bball and life.
he tried to come to the NBA, otherwise he wouldnt have bothered showing up at summer league, and got no contract offer because he was getting dominated by scrubs

Grinder
11-20-2011, 10:27 PM

Wow. :roll:

Rooster
11-20-2011, 10:40 PM

Yes when you can't stood out in summer league.

You better stay in Europe.

Where you can dominate fellow scrubs

Like David Andersen

LMAO

G-train
11-20-2011, 10:42 PM
he tried to come to the NBA, otherwise he wouldnt have bothered showing up at summer league, and got no contract offer because he was getting dominated by scrubs

he didnt like it. he was just checking the scene again trollomondo.
Unless you are chasing the NBA dream, there is not much to like about the self absorbed NBA if you are already a millionaire and have a lifestyle that bends the majority of the USA over.
Players trained outside of US like myself, are often trained in pure ball. Team first ball. You come to USA, and it is just selfish BS. Its all about $$$ and getting your own.
Dudes like sofo say screw that. I would rather be in sofo's position than 99% of people in the NBA.

G-train
11-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Yes when you can't stood out in summer league.

You better stay in Europe.

Where you can dominate fellow scrubs

Like David Andersen

LMAO

Sofo was disinterested in NBA summer league once he arrived. This is well documented. NBA summer league is utter trash ball. Yet he practically rejected whoever he wanted to.

If you know bball, you know Sofo could have played NBA. To think otherwise is just trolling or hating.

Rooster
11-20-2011, 10:48 PM
Sofo was disinterested in NBA summer league once he arrived. This is well documented. NBA summer league is utter trash ball. Yet he practically rejected whoever he wanted to.

If you know bball, you know Sofo could have played NBA. To think otherwise is just trolling or hating.

Like I said

Action speaks louder than words

He wanted to make the team

But had an abysmal showing

Excuses are for losers

madmax
11-20-2011, 10:48 PM

:applause: :bowdown:
Preach it brah...Smmer league ball is about the most atrocious basketball ever created. I tried watching that crap for a few minutes but my eyes started to get sore and I had to change my channel to WNBA:lol

G-train
11-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Like I said

Action speaks louder than words

He wanted to make the team

But had an abysmal showing

Excuses are for losers

Yeah he losing it up big over in europe. More like pimping. :pimp: :oldlol:

Actions do speak louder than words, I heard him rumble 'screw this' from the other side fo the globe and head home to the good life.

Rooster
11-20-2011, 10:55 PM
:applause: :bowdown:
Preach it brah...Smmer league ball is about the most atrocious basketball ever created. I tried watching that crap for a few minutes but my eyes started to get sore and I had to change my channel to WNBA:lol

This is where marginal players

And scrubs and rejects proved they belong

If they can't

Europe will recycle these garbages.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-20-2011, 10:59 PM
This is where marginal players

And scrubs and rejects proved they belong

If they can't

Europe will recycle these garbages.

Why are you typing

Like you're making a love sonnet for posters

Please answer, moron?

Rooster
11-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Yeah he losing it up big over in europe. More like pimping. :pimp: :oldlol:

Actions do speak louder than words, I heard him rumble 'screw this' from the other side fo the globe and head home to the good life.

Great at least he knows

He can't take his talent

To Tinseltown

ihatetimthomas
11-21-2011, 02:22 AM

You have a legit link of this? Everything I have read has always been he wasnt offered any deal. COuld be wrong, it was last year when all this was coming out. Dont remember him being offered a deal

Also, looks like he really did want to come to the NBA and see how far he could go.

"I have always wanted to come to the NBA to see how far I could go. Most guys in Europe who have done well don't think they need to go somewhere else and try to do something different. They just stay in a comfortable situation.

"I don't think like that," he said. "I really want to try and see how far I can go. How far my body and my abilities will take me. That's why I'm here now."

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story?id=5387846

qrich
11-21-2011, 04:07 PM

Clippers wanted to bring him over a few years after he was drafted but buy-out issues with his squad overseason complicated things so they waited until there was no more buy-out clause. As Sofo played for the Clippers summer league side, he seemed to be out of shape and greatly struggled on both ends of the floor. Granted, the Summer League is more of a guards show case as it is similar to street ball and Sofo would probably do better in a different enviornment, Olshey and Del Negro decided that Craig Smith was the better option as the backup power forward to Blake than Sofo would have been. Plus, with Kaman and Jordan up front, the center position was already greatly set as well.

You are generally a knowledgeable poster, but this and most of your recent posts are comparable to the trash that EuroLeague tends to post. What teams would he start on? And name the plenty of them as well.