PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Black Friday shoppers are freaking crazy.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 03:42 AM
I take back what I said earlier. There's absolutely NOTHING fun about shopping on Black Friday. People are f*ucking a*ssholes.

I go to Wal-Mart with my mom, a couple of my aunts, a cousin and one of my uncles. One of my aunts was looking to get the Madden '12 game on sale. Wal-Mart put 3 huge pallets/boxes lined up. One was for the Wii games, one was for the 360 games and the other for the PS3. People were surrounding the boxes already. They weren't supposed to open up the boxes until 10 pm. So I make my way to the box with the 360 games. It was fine for a little bit until we learned that other people were being told to line up for the games at another side of the store so all of those people piled up around us about 10 minutes to 10. Around 9:55, the customers are starting to rip apart the Wii box on their own. So I look at this and with everyone pushing me into the 360 box I start to shove people back. This one jerk who was bout 60 slapped my hand off the box, this one douchebag on the other side of the box looked at me and goes "You shouldn't even be here. You've only been in line here for an hour." At that point I literally looked at him and said "I don't give a sh*t. What the f*ck are you going to do about it?" He looks at me shocked with this weird face and I make a weird face back at him. Everyone was looking at me then like I was the one who was starting sh*t. I was tired of being shoved into the box so I was pushing people back. I'm 6' 3", 260. This one douchebag goes "Hey, there are kids here" and I said "Then get them out of here". Seriously, what kind of idiot parent would bring their 8 or 9 year old kid in that situation??

Anyways, while I'm yelling at the lady who works there to finally open up the box because I see how everyone is getting she says no and I look away for one second and then people just started ripping the box open. People were literally jumping on top of me, shoving me into the box. I ended up destroying the entire box. Not on purpose but because I lost my balance and fell through it. I got up at that point, shoved everyone out of my way and told everyone to get the f*ck away from me. I plowed through everyone to get out of that mess. I didn't get a game there but after all that I talk to this one guy who works there and told him what happened and the dude just goes into a box behind the counter and hands me the game.

That's not even the worst of it. We pay for the game, go outside and by that point it was my mom and I and we didn't know where the rest of our family was but about 5 police cars, 2 ambulances and a firetruck pulled up. Some lady had a seizure, other people were getting into fist fights with each other, some people were literally throwing merchandise at each others heads.

So yeah. I'm done with this sh*t. F*cking animals.

MichaelCheazley
11-25-2011, 03:53 AM
We have boxing day here in Canada. Similar concept but much worse deals. And the people are kind of the same. It's really dumb. Theyre so desperate to get such mediocre at times deals that they camp for like 2 days. Meanwhile a minimum wage person can be working two 4 hour hour shifts and making the money those people allegedly save whilst making themselves uncomfortable for 2 or whatever days... Its kinda sad. I never camp out or line up for anything. Im proud of your alpha reaction to the "hey uve been lined up an hour douche". Keep trucking.

L.Kizzle
11-25-2011, 03:57 AM
So u cut infront a whole bunch of people and caused a malee, good job.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 03:58 AM
Normally I'm very calm and patient. But that dude really just pissed me off. I'm just sick of a*ssholes. I've always been the one who would just get yelled at and walk away. That doesn't get you anywhere. I wouldn't have really fought him unless he took the first swing.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 03:59 AM
So u cut infront a whole bunch of people and caused a malee, good job.

I wasn't really cutting in front of anyone. The way Wal-Mart had it set up, EVERYONE was pushing each other out of the way and when I started to then this idiot gets mad and says something to me like i was the ONLY one who was shoving people out of the way.

L.Kizzle
11-25-2011, 04:19 AM
I wasn't really cutting in front of anyone. The way Wal-Mart had it set up, EVERYONE was pushing each other out of the way and when I started to then this idiot gets mad and says something to me like i was the ONLY one who was shoving people out of the way.
Him and others were there before you right?

Bucket_Nakedz
11-25-2011, 04:23 AM
is this your first black friday? dude, you need to learn how to throw dem 'bows if you expect to survive in that jungle.

this year had a lot of great deals, but im already satisfied with what i have. there are far better deals that happen year round, idk why people wait after thanksgiving, its just not worth it anymore.

takeittothehoop
11-25-2011, 04:29 AM
I wish they had Black Friday in Australia, it would be a crazy experience to be apart of. And mega LOL's for 2 ambulances turning up..:lol

IlliniFan
11-25-2011, 04:55 AM
How much were they selling the game for?

Kobe Jnr
11-25-2011, 04:55 AM
I wish they had Black Friday in Australia, it would be a crazy experience to be apart of. And mega LOL's for 2 ambulances turning up..:lol
That would be good. Imagine games, tv's and all that stuff half price?

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/11909_o.gif

IlliniFan
11-25-2011, 04:59 AM
That would be good. Imagine games, tv's and all that stuff half price?

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/11909_o.gif
It's not as great as it's made out to be. You can get deals just as good year round if you know where to look.

johndeeregreen
11-25-2011, 05:04 AM
So you cut in line, shoved people around, and spouted profanity in front of children, and the other shoppers are the ones that are 'f*cking animals'?:oldlol: Read that back to yourself and evaluate what you've just said here.

RoseCity07
11-25-2011, 05:09 AM
I really don't get this whole camping out for a special deal tradition. Yeah it's cool to save money but it just seems like too much work. When you think about the crowds it seems like the savings aren't worth it. I'm glad I'm not so broke that I have to wait in the cold for deals.

Kobe Jnr
11-25-2011, 05:17 AM
It's not as great as it's made out to be. You can get deals just as good year round if you know where to look.
It would be great for us, since we get jipped with the prices..

bagelred
11-25-2011, 07:39 AM
South Park needs to do a Black Friday parody if they haven't already done that.

"Piles of shit.....60% off!!!!"...........brawl............

People were literally jumping on top of me, shoving me into the box. I ended up destroying the entire box. Not on purpose but because I lost my balance and fell through it.:roll: :roll:

That's not even the worst of it. We pay for the game, go outside and by that point it was my mom and I and we didn't know where the rest of our family was but about 5 police cars, 2 ambulances and a firetruck pulled up. Some lady had a seizure, other people were getting into fist fights with each other, some people were literally throwing merchandise at each others heads. :roll: :roll:

R.I.P-Chick
11-25-2011, 08:26 AM
The problem is that you went to Walmart......BAD IDEA on black friday -.-

Gundress
11-25-2011, 08:38 AM

:roll: :roll:

:oldlol: that sound like Randy would do something stupid on Black Friday.

Godzuki
11-25-2011, 09:50 AM
lol that shit sounds awesome...no camera phone footage?

my bro got a 46'' lcd for $300 for the first 30 people in line, had no idea he even went. he said he was in line for 6 hours and by opening time the line was all the way around the building. shit is crazy :wtf:

Godzuki
11-25-2011, 09:52 AM

46'' lcd's for $300?

Rake2204
11-25-2011, 10:07 AM
We have boxing day here in Canada. Similar concept but much worse deals. And the people are kind of the same. It's really dumb. Theyre so desperate to get such mediocre at times deals that they camp for like 2 days. Meanwhile a minimum wage person can be working two 4 hour hour shifts and making the money those people allegedly save whilst making themselves uncomfortable for 2 or whatever days... Its kinda sad.
Right? Isn't that the entire essence? Isn't it insanely counter-intuitive for anyone to take time off work to begin camping out? I know some folks are likely off for an extended holiday (or going to school with no job) but I know there's people who camp early enough it'd necessitate a day off; a day they could have been working and likely earning the difference they'll end up saving.

bagelred
11-25-2011, 10:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVY_56cc_g&feature=related

$LakerGold
11-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Is it too late to go now? I didnt feel like goin earlier.

Rake2204
11-25-2011, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVY_56cc_g&feature=related
Geeez. Nothing bad happened and it still makes me cringe.

Plus, why was that guy wearing a yellow penny at the beginning. They pick teams?

Out_In_Utah
11-25-2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/black-friday/1261520/

PowerGlove
11-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I was at walmart returning a damn redbox movie last night and this dude must have wanted madden really bad, he tried to run over me like he was mike alstott. If people werent trying to calm me down we would have had problems.

Skywalker
11-25-2011, 12:02 PM
madden isn't even good lmao

musta been 20 bucks?

El Kabong
11-25-2011, 12:05 PM
You should have started pepper spraying everyone like that chick did in a California Walmart

ace23
11-25-2011, 12:12 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: What I would do for a video...

Right? Isn't that the entire essence? Isn't it insanely counter-intuitive for anyone to take time off work to begin camping out? I know some folks are likely off for an extended holiday (or going to school with no job) but I know there's people who camp early enough it'd necessitate a day off; a day they could have been working and likely earning the difference they'll end up saving.
What if you don't like your job? Camping outside sounds pretty fun.

AirTupac
11-25-2011, 12:21 PM
That's fvcking hilarious. OP calls everyone else animals and yet he's pushing around 60 year old men and 8-9 year old kids and body slamming the boxes.

Rake2204
11-25-2011, 12:24 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: What I would do for a video...

What if you don't like your job? Camping outside sounds pretty fun.
True. If you're in it for the experience then I suppose more power to you.

UConnCeltics
11-25-2011, 12:32 PM
You should have started pepper spraying everyone like that chick did in a California Walmart
Happened in Connecticut too, lol.

Charlie Sheen
11-25-2011, 12:38 PM
wtf is wrong with u man... walmart throws that shit out there like a feedtrough and u tryna police the AARP mob... couple of black friday hall of famers put u thru the box :roll:

Dizzle-2k7
11-25-2011, 12:48 PM
how much was madden going for that it caused this madness? 10 bucks?

Scholar
11-25-2011, 12:51 PM
I've only shopped once on Black Friday and that was last year. It wasn't so bad, but there were idiots camped out throughout the night. I would never camp out for a "great deal." Why make myself uncomfortable for something I probably don't need anyway?

Done_And_Done
11-25-2011, 12:52 PM
ANIMALS I TELLS YA... ANIMALS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fw atch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DyWnL0NsjGx0&feature=player_embedded&v=yWnL0NsjGx0&gl=CA

mlh1981
11-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Judging by by facebook news feed, most everyone went black friday shopping other than myself :confusedshrug:

I just can't stand being around that many people in that kind of setting. I just don't see the value in short circuiting my thanksgiving day, and saving a few bucks on something that myself, or whomever I'm buying for, is gonna get tired of in a few months anyway.

SCREWstonRockets
11-25-2011, 12:54 PM
If you're crazy enough to actually wait in line for this crap, you deserve all the bull crap that comes with it. You knew what you were getting into.

JMT
11-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Around 9:55, the customers are starting to rip apart the Wii box on their own. So I look at this and with everyone pushing me into the 360 box I start to shove people back. This one jerk who was bout 60 slapped my hand off the box, this one douchebag on the other side of the box looked at me and goes "You shouldn't even be here. You've only been in line here for an hour." At that point I literally looked at him and said "I don't give a sh*t. What the f*ck are you going to do about it?" He looks at me shocked with this weird face and I make a weird face back at him. Everyone was looking at me then like I was the one who was starting sh*t. I was tired of being shoved into the box so I was pushing people back. I'm 6' 3", 260. This one douchebag goes "Hey, there are kids here" and I said "Then get them out of here". Seriously, what kind of idiot parent would bring their 8 or 9 year old kid in that situation??

So, because other people were breaking the rule, albeit on a product you weren't interested in, you decided to do the same.

Then, when people tried to intervene, wanting you to observe the rules, you became the first one to introduce cursing into the equation (because, of course, a store is no place for children). Oh, and you menace people with your size.

Yep. They're all at fault.

pete's montreux
11-25-2011, 01:04 PM
LOL at all the armchair outrage. You did nothing wrong bro. It's Black Friday, anything goes.

Done_And_Done
11-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Judging by by facebook news feed, most everyone went black friday shopping other than myself :confusedshrug:

I just can't stand being around that many people in that kind of setting. I just don't see the value in short circuiting my thanksgiving day, and saving a few bucks on something that myself, or whomever I'm buying for, is gonna get tired of in a few months anyway.

Same way...

Walking through a cluttered mall during the holiday season is a big no no for me.
It's a fricken warzone in some of these places...

SCREWstonRockets
11-25-2011, 01:10 PM
I don't know, picturing a 6'3 dude being thrown inside a box by a group of old people and little kids is pretty focking hilarious. :roll:

L.Kizzle
11-25-2011, 01:22 PM
I don't know, picturing a 6'3 dude being thrown inside a box by a group of old people and little kids is pretty focking hilarious. :roll:
Him screamin "GTFB" is funny as hell too and them saying "F U" and bodyslaming him into some box full of 360 games is amazing.

GoRapz
11-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Him screamin "GTFB" is funny as hell too and them saying "F U" and bodyslaming him into some box full of 360 games is amazing.

and on top of this he's fat :roll: :roll:

nightprowler10
11-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Meh, we waited in line for 5 hours at Best Buy, it was fun. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Madison, WI people are generally pretty level headed.

oh the horror
11-25-2011, 03:43 PM

Its definitely a surreal experience. Seeing the pure savage come out of people as they push, and rush, and snatch up everything near by. It just feels odd to BE in that environment, and to be honest, made me feel awkward seeing it.

This was the first year I actually gave this a shot. I ended up walking with a nice PS3 bundle...the console, 2 games, for 200 bucks. Not too shabby...but I was literally in NO hurry once I got in the store among people falling over each other....

Im not so sure I'd want to experience this experience again. Its too fu*king odd.

Meticode
11-25-2011, 03:50 PM
I take back what I said earlier. There's absolutely NOTHING fun about shopping on Black Friday. People are f*ucking a*ssholes.

I go to Wal-Mart with my mom, a couple of my aunts, a cousin and one of my uncles. One of my aunts was looking to get the Madden '12 game on sale. Wal-Mart put 3 huge pallets/boxes lined up. One was for the Wii games, one was for the 360 games and the other for the PS3. People were surrounding the boxes already. They weren't supposed to open up the boxes until 10 pm. So I make my way to the box with the 360 games. It was fine for a little bit until we learned that other people were being told to line up for the games at another side of the store so all of those people piled up around us about 10 minutes to 10. Around 9:55, the customers are starting to rip apart the Wii box on their own. So I look at this and with everyone pushing me into the 360 box I start to shove people back. This one jerk who was bout 60 slapped my hand off the box, this one douchebag on the other side of the box looked at me and goes "You shouldn't even be here. You've only been in line here for an hour." At that point I literally looked at him and said "I don't give a sh*t. What the f*ck are you going to do about it?" He looks at me shocked with this weird face and I make a weird face back at him. Everyone was looking at me then like I was the one who was starting sh*t. I was tired of being shoved into the box so I was pushing people back. I'm 6' 3", 260. This one douchebag goes "Hey, there are kids here" and I said "Then get them out of here". Seriously, what kind of idiot parent would bring their 8 or 9 year old kid in that situation??

Anyways, while I'm yelling at the lady who works there to finally open up the box because I see how everyone is getting she says no and I look away for one second and then people just started ripping the box open. People were literally jumping on top of me, shoving me into the box. I ended up destroying the entire box. Not on purpose but because I lost my balance and fell through it. I got up at that point, shoved everyone out of my way and told everyone to get the f*ck away from me. I plowed through everyone to get out of that mess. I didn't get a game there but after all that I talk to this one guy who works there and told him what happened and the dude just goes into a box behind the counter and hands me the game.

That's not even the worst of it. We pay for the game, go outside and by that point it was my mom and I and we didn't know where the rest of our family was but about 5 police cars, 2 ambulances and a firetruck pulled up. Some lady had a seizure, other people were getting into fist fights with each other, some people were literally throwing merchandise at each others heads.

This is pretty much why I don't shop outside on Black Friday at all. It's chaos. You see who people can be animals over material means, not only do people piss you off, but their attitudes piss you off anymore.

Like my friend posted on Facebook the other day...

"Isn't it interesting that on the day after we celebrate what we're thankful for, we go out the next day and buy a bunch of shit we don't need and we act like animals over material possessions?

Meticode
11-25-2011, 04:00 PM
You should've yelled MOSH PIT!

Meticode
11-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Meh, we waited in line for 5 hours at Best Buy, it was fun. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Madison, WI people are generally pretty level headed.
You must've experienced an oddity. Living in Wisconsin for 8 years now that's where everyone goes to party and act like a freakin' idiot. I live in La Crosse myself.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Holy shit! I made it on youtube:

I'm wearing the black nike winter hat and the blue SAMCRO t-shirt.

LOL link would help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktjKEHvNnI

ace23
11-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Holy shit! I made it on youtube:

I'm wearing the black nike winter hat and the blue SAMCRO t-shirt.
Post the link.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 07:04 PM
I did. Here it is again:

you can see me close up around 1:35 when I got up and was pissed and plowed through everyone.

BallsOut
11-25-2011, 07:04 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: @ OP getting body slammed into the box

in b4 this becomes one of the funniest threads of 2011

JMT
11-25-2011, 09:00 PM
I did. Here it is again:

you can see me close up around 1:35 when I got up and was pissed and plowed through everyone.

LOL @ saying you're 6'3", 260...is everybody else in the store 6'7"?

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 09:13 PM

Huh? No. It's just hard to get a game when I can't see what games are there because they were facing the other way and I was trying not to fall over and grab a game at the same time and people were ripping the games out of my hand while all jumping over me.

Scholar
11-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Huh? No. It's just hard to get a game when I can't see what games are there because they were facing the other way and I was trying not to fall over and grab a game at the same time and people were ripping the games out of my hand while all jumping over me.

WTF are you talking about, man? You said you're 6'3", but you look more like 5'10"-ish.

I believe the part about you being 260 lbs, but 6'3"? Nope. Lie caught.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 09:37 PM
WTF are you talking about, man? You said you're 6'3", but you look more like 5'10"-ish.

I believe the part about you being 260 lbs, but 6'3"? Nope. Lie caught.

Why would I lie about that? I am 6' 3". I mean wouldn't I lie and say I'm like 6' 8" if I was going to lie? If I'm not exact 6' 3" I am 6' 2" for sure. Last time I had a physical they took my height without shoes and I was 6' 2". With shoes definitely 6' 3".

Dwade305
11-25-2011, 09:50 PM
lol they were laughing at you being all mad. Chill out there tough guy

StusOneGoodEye
11-25-2011, 09:55 PM
what a big baby :roll: walking out like a bitch

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 11:10 PM
I was pissed. Everyone started piling on top of me and I lost my balance. Of course I got up and plowed my way out of there.

This doesn't show what was going on before that. Like I said the boxes weren't supposed to be open until 10 pm. Around 9:58 everyone started tearing open the Wii box and then people were pushing me into the pallet trying to get through so I started pushing my way back and that's when that 50+ year old dude, this one lady and this one 20 something douchebag started getting all mad at me like I was the one causing all the chaos.

Also, you know who's worse than the actual shoppers? The people who just go there to take pictures and videos. I'm pissed that this showed up on youtube. WTF?

ace23
11-25-2011, 11:14 PM
How did you find the video?

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 11:16 PM
I was reading about all of the crazy things that were happening at other Wal-Marts and just typed in Wal-Mart, black Friday plus the location of the store I was at and it was the first video that came up.

Balla_Status
11-25-2011, 11:18 PM
Sounds fun. I'd probably go just to act like a dumbass and cause a riot.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 11:21 PM
The thing is, this is Wal-Mart's fault. You can't open up the store earlier and let everyone in to surround all of the boxes of the merchandise but then say you can't have the items until 10 pm. These stores are asking for this all this crap to happen.

Skywalker
11-25-2011, 11:32 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is hilarious sh!t omg

wtf there's babes at walmart lmao I wish canada was like that, it's all slobs at walmarts here, and on black friday too wtf

Skywalker
11-25-2011, 11:34 PM
nvm upon closer inspection they're all slobs lmao

the dude filming sounds like a queer you shoudl have punched his camera into his face

L.Kizzle
11-25-2011, 11:36 PM

the dude filming sounds like a queer you shoudl have punched his camera into his face
If he got body slammed by an old guy, you think he's punching the camera man, lol.

Skywalker
11-25-2011, 11:37 PM
gencbiba sighting

http://oi42.tinypic.com/zl2knb.jpg

Skywalker
11-25-2011, 11:40 PM
http://oi43.tinypic.com/eswaao.jpg

rajthedodge tellin people to calm down

Rake2204
11-25-2011, 11:44 PM
The fact that video proof has emerged definitely steps this thread up a notch. I was laughing when I saw you go through cardboard box as you detailed earlier. Haha.

ace23
11-25-2011, 11:45 PM

:roll: Let me tweet that to him.

d.bball.guy
11-25-2011, 11:50 PM

Meticode
11-25-2011, 11:53 PM
On my Google News widget they had Black Friday stories posted and something similar like this happened at a Wal-mart in California... same exact box and everything, except there was a woman that pepper sprayed like 20 people in the crowd and got away and hasn't been found yet as far as I know. Craziness.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 11:53 PM

LOL.

Derrick
11-25-2011, 11:54 PM
The fact that video proof has emerged definitely steps this thread up a notch. I was laughing when I saw you go through cardboard box as you detailed earlier. Haha.
This^

This thread is hilarious that the proof has emerged. :applause:

mlh1981
11-25-2011, 11:55 PM

Posterize got in on the action as well (black shirt). There he is on his smart phone, posting on insidehoops.

ConanRulesNBC
11-25-2011, 11:55 PM
If he got body slammed by an old guy, you think he's punching the camera man, lol.

:roll:

I didn't get body slammed by the old guy. I got trampled on by like 10 people.

L.Kizzle
11-25-2011, 11:56 PM

I didn't get body slammed by the old guy. I got trampled on by like 10 people.
Hey, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

ballup
11-25-2011, 11:56 PM
On my Google News widget they had Black Friday stories posted and something similar like this happened at a Wal-mart in California... same exact box and everything, except there was a woman that pepper sprayed like 20 people in the crowd and got away and hasn't been found yet as far as I know. Craziness.
Just hope she doesn't step it up next year.

Meticode
11-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Every time I watch that video it reminds me more and more of hyenas savaging for meat while they do their laugh-howl.

BallsOut
11-26-2011, 12:08 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2jcuio3.gif

OP = Shaq

L.Kizzle
11-26-2011, 12:09 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2jcuio3.gif

OP = Shaq
Nope, OP was on the bottom of the pile.

Also, I think that's how Mac got hurt, that was a hard push by Shaq and he was never the same after that game, I remember. He dropped 30 that game, may have been his last 30 pt game ever if I remember correctly.

StroShow4
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
gencbiba sighting

http://oi42.tinypic.com/zl2knb.jpg

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

Can't remember the last time I laughed this hard on ISH. Just litterally exploded in laughter in an empty room at damn near midnight. Post of the f@cking century. :oldlol:

Positive
11-26-2011, 12:30 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

this is the best thread i've seen in a long time.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Holy crappers.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Legend of Josh and his hairline standing back and observing to make a future epic ISH post.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/Meticode/loj.jpg

mmsupra
11-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Lmaoooooo :roll: :roll: :roll: ..... Op how the hell u get no games when u swimming in them?

JMT
11-26-2011, 01:14 AM
The thing is, this is Wal-Mart's fault. You can't open up the store earlier and let everyone in to surround all of the boxes of the merchandise but then say you can't have the items until 10 pm. These stores are asking for this all this crap to happen.

Yes, it's the stores fault because people act like imbeciles.

Walmart should be starting up a shoppers basketball league to help people get out all that aggression. Not you; you appeared to run away. But it looks like even the women there were about 6' 6".:roll: :roll:

Raj Da Dodge
11-26-2011, 02:23 AM
ya thas funny...too bad i was at target this mornin! at 11 PM last night till 8 AM so yup you n*ggas got joooooooooooookeessssssssssss!

Heavincent
11-26-2011, 02:27 AM
This thread is amazing :roll: :roll: :roll:

Heavincent
11-26-2011, 02:28 AM
Walmart should be starting up a shoppers basketball league to help people get out all that aggression. Not you; you appeared to run away. But it looks like even the women there were about 6' 6".:roll: :roll:

:lol

baseketball4life
11-26-2011, 04:07 AM
roflcakes at this thread need to see that youtube vid when i get home lmao

Snoop_Cat
11-26-2011, 04:18 AM
My Black Friday shopping was surprisingly mellow at an outlet...

EXCEPT:

POLO RALPH LAUREN.

ONLY ONE MEDIUM SWEATSHIRT LEFT. TWO GUYS GRAB IT, RIP IT IN HALF.
ONE GUY GOES BALLISTIC SCREAMING RACIAL SLURS THEN PROCEEDS TO DECK HIM IN THE FACE BEFORE BEING RESTRAINED BY FIVE PEOPLE WITH EVERYONE SCREAMING FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Apart from that, fairly peaceful and lots of great deals :D

TruthKGRay3412
11-26-2011, 02:29 PM

Havent posted in awhile but this was just too f*cking funny. :oldlol:

Raj Da Dodge
11-26-2011, 08:43 PM
im still lost on what that lady/video has to do w/me...or how its so funny.....

baseketball4life
11-26-2011, 09:29 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dragonyeuw
11-27-2011, 12:00 PM
I went on Amazon for black friday, picked up a PS3 bundle for $199.99, Batman Arkham City for $28, Uncharted 3 for $30, and Red Dead Redemption game of the year for $29, no tax and without the hassle of dealing with crazy-ass customers in a brick and mortar shop. Why on earth would you subject yourself to that kind of torment?

Lakerlove420
11-27-2011, 04:23 PM
is this your first black friday? dude, you need to learn how to throw dem 'bows if you expect to survive in that jungle.

:lol

Meticode
11-27-2011, 04:24 PM

AirTupac
02-11-2012, 02:51 AM
Bump

mlh1981
02-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Never too early to start camping out.

red1
11-12-2012, 10:03 PM

:bowdown: :roll:

Nanners
11-12-2012, 10:22 PM
this thread is up there with "spare of a moment" as my favorite ish threads of all time :oldlol:

magic chiongson
11-12-2012, 10:43 PM
eh, can you just buy those stuff online? or are the deals better if you get it in-store?

ace23
11-23-2012, 02:39 PM
bump

Math2
11-23-2012, 02:54 PM
I ended up destroying the entire box. Not on purpose but because I lost my balance and fell through it.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

Beyond words funny.
But yeah, I don't see why anyone would want to go through that.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Bump. BF is coming up. Lets remember an ISH classic.

Dresta
11-27-2013, 12:22 PM

:applause:

Take Your Lumps
11-27-2013, 12:25 PM
I still think it's a disgrace that so many stores are open most of the day on Thanksgiving now BUT it could cut down on all the dangerous idiocy that is BF by doing this shit over two days instead of one.

http://bensbargains.net/thecheckout/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/black-friday-shoppers.jpg

Styles p
11-27-2013, 12:43 PM
i heard op is pre gaming in the mall bathroom with a 30 pack of pbr before he enters the black friday madness this year.

Kblaze8855
11-27-2013, 01:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ3UmJCZWdk

Jailblazers7
11-27-2013, 02:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ3UmJCZWdk

I'm pretty excited to see how this 3 part episode ends. "It's going to be a bloodbath."

The part where Cartman and the old man kept yelling at each other in the guy's back yard had me cracking up.

East_Stone_Ya
11-27-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm pretty excited to see how this 3 part episode ends. "It's going to be a bloodbath."

The part where Cartman and the old man kept yelling at each other in the guy's back yard had me cracking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQz-R210ow

gotta love the game of thrones scenes :oldlol:

LoPro4u2c
11-27-2013, 03:48 PM
I just realized something. Black Friday is the perfect time for a terrorist attack. Terrorist lines up with other shoppers. Next thing you know, "ALLAHU AKBAR" and BOOM.

Scholar
11-27-2013, 04:40 PM
I just realized something. Black Friday is the perfect time for a terrorist attack. Terrorist lines up with other shoppers. Next thing you know, "ALLAHU AKBAR" and BOOM.

If it happens, watch your life disintegrate in front of you for making this comment. Next thing you know, someone will say they were influenced buyout post.
:coleman:

East_Stone_Ya
11-27-2013, 04:51 PM

OP being monitored now by

http://lastwatchdog.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/nsa-logo.jpg

KingBeasley08
11-27-2013, 05:10 PM
It was nice knowing you. If I were you, I'd start saying goodbye to everyone you love

LoPro4u2c
11-27-2013, 06:51 PM
ROFL, ya'll should be surprised these terrorist haven't figured it out yet. I mean, we've been having these Black Fridays since forever. You really think the Feds is gonna take my post seriously?

HoopsFanNumero1
11-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Why not just order from Amazon, especially if you're into PC gaming? Far better deals available online.

ace23
11-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Good idea.

longhornfan1234
11-28-2013, 12:16 PM

Too long; didn't read.

fiddy
11-28-2013, 12:23 PM
I just realized something. Black Friday is the perfect time for a false flag. Terrorist lines up with other shoppers. Next thing you know, "ALLAHU AKBAR" and BOOM.
Fixed

HoopsFanNumero1
11-28-2013, 12:36 PM
no, the deals online are not better....

I don't know about consoles, but for PC they most definitely are. I just bought all three bioshock games for $15, Skyrim for $7.50, and Max Payne 3 for $7. I doubt you'll ever find those kind of deals in-store.

Zan Tabak
11-28-2013, 02:21 PM
They have BF going pretty strong in canada now. But I'll avoid. Convinence and comfort>>>>>cheap prices imo

LALakerFan4Life
11-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Too long; didn't read.
That's too long?

ace23
11-28-2013, 05:01 PM
That's too long?
twhs

cuad
11-28-2013, 10:30 PM
You're retarded. Said terrorist would just kill a bunch of mexicans and black people, and, at best, no one would give a shit.

Meticode
11-28-2013, 10:32 PM
Too long; didn't read.
:oldlol: Well, it was posted 2 years ago...

Meticode
11-28-2013, 11:00 PM
wal mart loves black friday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRQ-tLgWeTk&feature=youtube_gdata
Whoever works Black Friday at Walmart probably says "FUUUUUUUUCCCK"

rhythmic
11-28-2013, 11:29 PM
So you cut in line, shoved people around, and spouted profanity in front of children, and the other shoppers are the ones that are 'f*cking animals'?:oldlol: Read that back to yourself and evaluate what you've just said here.

Best reply ever. :oldlol:
Gold!

bagelred
11-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Guys, please post the best of the Black Friday fights. It's gooooooooooood watching. Nothing gives me greater pleasure.

https://vine.co/v/hOBOtODQdJ7

https://vine.co/v/hMXeh7jl0DK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMdpUeIhzf8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8kUc_FXeg&app=desktop

ace23
11-25-2014, 02:56 AM
Bump

kNIOKAS
11-25-2014, 03:40 AM

In a way a tribute to the article on Kentucky Derby by Hunter S Thompson. Just that you didn't realise the animal were you :rolleyes:

dude77
11-25-2014, 04:06 AM
going shopping on 'black friday' with the rest of the uncivilized, self serving animals .. and then you complain about it :hammerhead:

:facepalm lol nevermind .. didn't notice this was 3 yrs ago

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-25-2014, 12:38 PM
I read most of the thread up until op's video. lol @ him saying he's 6'3". everyone else musta been 7 ft tall, amirite?

Stempel, HERB
11-25-2014, 12:45 PM
I read most of the thread up until op's video. lol @ him saying he's 6'3". everyone else musta been 7 ft tall, amirite?

No. You aren't right. The guy who made this joke first was.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6509755&postcount=54

Godzuki
11-25-2014, 12:45 PM
black friday is racist! why it got to be black? why not white friday? this day shows everyone hates black people and keeping them down obviously!

-thoughts of failed black guy in life

unbreakable
11-25-2014, 02:27 PM
how do i find out about deals for black friday?

any special stuff going on for ps4 or xb1?

brandonislegend
11-25-2014, 02:30 PM
I need a ps4

Dragonyeuw
11-25-2014, 02:35 PM
how do i find out about deals for black friday?

any special stuff going on for ps4 or xb1?

Check out cheapassgamer.com. The xb1 is selling in a few places for as low as $329 with a couple of games thrown in. Ps4 is selling at same price of $399 but includes last of us and Grand Theft auto 5 I believe. Check out Bestbuy/target/walmart/toys r us. They all have different bundles and deals.