PDA

View Full Version : So I did it again..this time i had flowers delivered to a girl during class

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Had one of my fraternity brothers randomly walk in during a lecture and go to the front of classroom(with 150 people attending) and announce if there was a ________ present in the classroom. He was carrying a bouquet of flowers I had purchased and then I had them give him to my girlfriend. Attached was a letter that said the following

You're probably blushing seeing as you just had flowers delivered to you during class, but hopefully it's at least accompanied by a smile. From wearing ridiculous outfits in the streets of Dallas to breaking into football stadiums followed by first kisses in the midst of sprinklers, it's been 3 months to the day since you came crashing through. Grey sweatpants, no makeup, it doesn't matter what you do, when all the pretty girls can't measure to you.

Oh ya and I'm also still drawing Paris for valentines day. U mad?

ace23
11-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Pics?

BallsOut
11-26-2011, 02:28 AM
cool story bro didn't realize kevin durant was still in college

Premeditated
11-26-2011, 02:30 AM
shut the fukk up you swagless, square, pig skin cac.

no chick is ever giving a chump like you the time of day, not even the ugliest fat Mexican chick would look at you twice you fakkit.

Bladers
11-26-2011, 02:30 AM
o yea of little faith why doest your doubt?

Nevertheless he pm'ed me pics.

IcanzIIravor
11-26-2011, 02:31 AM
Had one of my fraternity brothers randomly walk in during a lecture and go to the front of classroom(with 150 people attending) and announce if there was a ________ present in the classroom. He was carrying a bouquet of flowers I had purchased and then I had them give him to my girlfriend. Attached was a letter that said the following

You're probably blushing seeing as you just had flowers delivered to you during class, but hopefully it's at least accompanied by a smile. From wearing ridiculous outfits in the streets of Dallas to breaking into football stadiums followed by first kisses in the midst of sprinklers, it's been 3 months to the day since you came crashing through. Grey sweatpants, no makeup, it doesn't matter what you do, when all the pretty girls can't measure to you.

That's a bit strong 3 months into the relationship, but do your thing man. :cheers:

Meticode
11-26-2011, 02:31 AM
I hope you have found happiness, but I wouldn't shove it in people's faces like you're doing though.

Stuckey
11-26-2011, 02:32 AM
pics please, she must be fine right

Balla_Status
11-26-2011, 02:32 AM
shut the fukk up you swagless, square, pig skin cac.

no chick is ever giving a chump like you the time of day, not even the ugliest fat Mexican chick would look at you twice you fakkit.

Sorostitutes eat this kind of shit up dude. Go to college bro. He's going overboard for sure but white daddy's princess girls (the chicks hes dating) love this shit. It's called getting an MRS degree.

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 02:33 AM
That's a bit strong 3 months into the relationship, but do your thing man. :cheers:

We've been talking for around 6 months. I was just busy.

bagelred
11-26-2011, 02:34 AM
It was really awkward when the flowers arrived because she was blowing me at the time.

Bladers
11-26-2011, 02:34 AM

blessed is he that hath not seen the pics and yet believed.

Bladers
11-26-2011, 02:36 AM
pics please, she must be fine right

a wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after pics and there shall no pics be given them.

Premeditated
11-26-2011, 02:37 AM
Sorostitutes eat this kind of shit up dude. Go to college bro. He's going overboard for sure but white daddy's princess girls (the chicks hes dating) love this shit. It's called getting an MRS degree.
ehhh fukk him.

Once this "chick" gets bored of him simping and buying her stuff(she still wouldn't give him the draws), she'll leave him and use that money he's wanted on her pay for a hotel so she and her mandingo nikka she been seeing on the side, can fukk.

fukk him

IcanzIIravor
11-26-2011, 02:38 AM
blessed is he that hath not seen the pics and yet believed.

I'm not ready to give him the 2011 L.Kizzle award just yet.

macmac
11-26-2011, 02:38 AM
That is gayer than walking in on your dad blowing your neighbors dog while your 12 year old brother jerks it and achieves his very first orgasm watching the scene

L.Kizzle
11-26-2011, 02:39 AM
Where Have All The Flowers Gone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR07Dw9l8KM)

Balla_Status
11-26-2011, 02:40 AM
ehhh fukk him.

Once this "chick" gets bored of him simping and buying her stuff(she still wouldn't give him the draws), she'll leave him and use that money he's wanted on her pay for a hotel so she and he mandingo nikka she been seeing on the side, can fukk.

fukk him

Yeah, sounds like they'll get married soon after graduation and get a divorce after 2-3 years of being married.

Premeditated
11-26-2011, 02:41 AM
I still think it's hilarious pissed off people get at this guy over nothing.
he's a scumbag piece of sh1t. I wanna spit in his face.

ace23
11-26-2011, 02:42 AM
I still think it's hilarious pissed off people get at this guy over nothing.
I think it's hilarious that you think anybody is really pissed. :lol

IcanzIIravor
11-26-2011, 02:43 AM
he's a scumbag piece of sh1t. I wanna spit in his face.

Do you think his gf is prettier than you would be as a girl? In this I definitely think pics of her would have to come into play.

InspiredLebowski
11-26-2011, 02:44 AM
C'mon man, John Mayer lyrics?

Maniak
11-26-2011, 02:45 AM
http://gyazo.com/d84dabff124deaa7b9e0c98163ccd7e6.png

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 02:47 AM
C'mon man, John Mayer lyrics?

one of her favorite musicians. not much i can do about it breh

Lamar Doom
11-26-2011, 02:48 AM
you're over doing it. those sort of grand romantic gestures are best saved for the movies, in the real world you're trying too hard.

IcanzIIravor
11-26-2011, 02:51 AM
you're over doing it. those sort of grand romantic gestures are best saved for the movies, in the real world you're trying too hard.

I think it is way too early to be doing that. Setting it up in a way that if he slacks on it then it bites him in the ass. Another one is that getting like this too early could creep her out as it could seem clingy.

InspiredLebowski
11-26-2011, 02:52 AM
Bet fratbro that actually handed over the flowers ends up smashing.

Premeditated
11-26-2011, 02:53 AM
http://forums.projectcovo.com/images/smilies/laff.gifhttp://forums.projectcovo.com/images/smilies/laff.gifhttp://forums.projectcovo.com/images/smilies/laff.gif

LOSER

Positive
11-26-2011, 02:53 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/op%20is%20gay/grand/op_is_a_phagot.gif (http://www.gifsforum.com/gifs/27539)

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 02:54 AM

not a chance.

as for clingyness, nah she is the one who stays in constant contact with me

Premeditated
11-26-2011, 02:56 AM
Her gay friend Raoul, probably got in the draws before him.

L8k3r5
11-26-2011, 02:57 AM
:oldlol:

Scholar
11-26-2011, 03:04 AM
I hope you have found happiness, but I wouldn't shove it in people's faces like you're doing though.
x2

This is just another pathetic attempt by renyoy at making strangers think he's cool.

Did you also give her your Mercedes keys and show her your transcript?

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 03:05 AM
x2

This is just another pathetic attempt by renyoy at making strangers think he's cool.

Did you also give her your Mercedes keys and show her your transcript?

why would i do that?

the only reason i posted that was because i was called a liar repeatedly, which is humorous seeing as i was called out originally for posting in a "post your car" and a "what was your college gpa" thread

Bladers
11-26-2011, 03:08 AM

All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. So it be if he is saving himself. What is it to you?

Meticode
11-26-2011, 03:12 AM
why would i do that?

the only reason i posted that was because i was called a liar repeatedly, which is humorous seeing as i was called out originally for posting in a "post your car" and a "what was your college gpa" thread
But you're just hurting yourself posting it because you don't provide any proof at all. I'm not against you, but posting something like this is going to do two things. Piss off the people who aren't happy because you're like "Look, I'm in love and doing these extravagant things for my short relationship so far." or the people who originally didn't believe you still won't believe you and hate on you anyway.

If anything you should keep it to yourself unless you're trying to do more than prove you're not lying.

InspiredLebowski
11-26-2011, 03:13 AM
All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. So it be if he is saving himself. What is it to you?Don't quote me weirdo.

IGOTGAME
11-26-2011, 03:16 AM
that's good for you(although I have no idea who you are). But seriously, why should anyone care? I mean really, it just sounds like puppy love between children(if true). Definitely not something to boast about on an internet basketball forum. Actually, we even get into the details of your life on an internet forum in this manner? I can understand asking advice or venting, but this doesn't really make sense.

edit: two more things.

First, that is extremely cliche. And if that happened in one of my classes I would be extremely annoyed. But I'm not a fan of MOST fraternities. Only a few that I messed with back in school.

Second, what did you hope to accomplish by posting that piece of information?

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 03:16 AM
But you're just hurting yourself posting it because you don't provide any proof at all. I'm not against you, but posting something like this is going to do two things. Piss off the people who aren't happy because you're like "Look, I'm in love and doing these extravagant things for my short relationship so far." or the people who originally didn't believe you still won't believe you and hate on you anyway.

If anything you should keep it to yourself unless you're trying to do more than prove you're not lying.

I find my reputation on this site amusing. People hate me for no reason whatsoever. I'm considered a troll for talking about my life.

IcanzIIravor
11-26-2011, 03:18 AM

You should charge for time giving advice to him like that.

Bladers
11-26-2011, 03:23 AM
I find my reputation on this site amusing. People hate me for no reason whatsoever. I'm considered a troll for talking about my life.

If you were of ish, ish would love his own. But because ye are not of ish and hath said things no man hath. Therefore ish hateth you.

Nick Young
11-26-2011, 03:39 AM
The one who tries the hardest and puts the most effort in the relationship is the one with the least amount of power. Congratulations for chopping off your own balls and wrapping them up with pink tin foil and bow because that's effectively what you're doing with this shit. Gaurantee if you keep this shit up even though it's really nice and romantic, the little skank will start feeling 'smothered' and use that as an excuse when she confesses to cheating on you in a few months with the school's JV benchwarming second baseman from San Domingo.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 03:40 AM
You read too much into the site. The average poster on this site will post hate and displeasure just to catch your attention or to be mean.

In the end you shouldn't be worried about anyone on this site nor prove anything to them.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 03:41 AM
The one who tries the hardest and puts the most effort in the relationship is the one with the least amount of power. Congratulations for chopping off your own balls and wrapping them up with pink tin foil and bow because that's effectively what you're doing with this shit. Gaurantee if you keep this shit up even though it's really nice and romantic, the little skank will start feeling 'smothered' and use that as an excuse when she confesses to cheating on you in a few months with the school's JV benchwarming second baseman from San Domingo.
How long has your longest serious relationship lasted?

Nick Young
11-26-2011, 03:44 AM
why would i do that?

Don't even bother with these idiots, I posted screens of my SAT scores and middle school diploma when everyone said I was lying about my SAT scores and which middle school I went to, after everyone kept saying for months "where's the pics you liar" and then with photographic evidence right infront of them everyone just said I stole the diploma or it was photoshopped and my SAT scores I stole from someone too:facepalm

Fact is 99% of ISH is jealous haters and if they hear of any form of your success they will do their best to try to drag you down to their lowly level.

But yeah I still think you need to stop putting so much effort into this girl, it will only come back to haunt you, for example this girl is now going to keep expecting shit like this for the rest of the time you know her, does she do anything like this for you? Stop putting in so much more effort and investing so much more in the relationship than she does. Did you boink yet?

Nick Young
11-26-2011, 03:45 AM
How long has your longest serious relationship lasted?
3 years brah

Maniak
11-26-2011, 03:51 AM
I think thats like, one of the only good things you have ever posted.

:cheers:

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 03:51 AM
But yeah I still think you need to stop putting so much effort into this girl, it will only come back to haunt you, for example this girl is now going to keep expecting shit like this for the rest of the time you know her, does she do anything like this for you? Stop putting in so much more effort and investing so much more in the relationship than she does. Did you boink yet?

the girl is already falling in love with me, or well at least she thinks she is.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 03:53 AM
In the end there's not universal equation for love and a lasting relationship. People are going to give you advice and suggest what you should do. A lot of men are like Nick Young, other men like providing for his woman and giving them everything they feel they deserve. I think having a child changes everything the way you feel about your woman. If you there when your son or daughter is born and you witness it, it sort of makes you feel guilty. I thought, "Damn, some days I don't thank her enough for putting up with me in my days horrible as a person."

Treat her the way you feel she should be treated and don't let anyone else tell you different. The only way you'll find love, happiness and a true life partner is through the rare lucky happenings where you'll find it immediately or through the trials and tribulations of love and turmoil.

Honestly the formula to find it is just a shot in the dark. There's a lot of people that think they're in love and happy, but when you boil down to it they're just settling for someone so they don't have to be alone in the world when their time comes. I think it's just human to not want to be alone in your life whether it's the perfect person or a person you're just "dealing" with.

Lamar Doom
11-26-2011, 03:57 AM
Honestly the formula to find it is just a shot in the dark.

but make no mistake, this kid is blowing it. the whole thing reeks of fleeting puppy love, I sense a lot of immaturity on both sides.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 04:01 AM
but make no mistake, this kid is blowing it. the whole thing reeks of fleeting puppy love, I sense a lot of immaturity on both sides.
You nor I know the actual situation. We only think we do from what he types on this message board. I'm not going to pretend that I do. But in the end he should do what he feels is right no matter what the situation is. As he will be the one learning from his choices and whether those choices translate into mistakes or not.

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 04:02 AM

quite the opposite. i get enjoyment by knowing a girl is going to sleep with a smile on her face while thinking about me. i know what makes her happy and that is what i go for. nothing less, nothing more.

guys in general despise this type of behavior/gesture, girls on the other hand adore it

Lamar Doom
11-26-2011, 04:09 AM
quite the opposite. i get enjoyment by knowing a girl is going to sleep with a smile on her face while thinking about me. i know what makes her happy and that is what i go for. nothing less, nothing more.

guys in general despise this type of behavior/gesture, girls on the other hand adore it

I actually fancy myself a romantic and a lover. I'm saying your methods are contrived, cliche, and over the top both in general and for where you're at in the relationship. I'm not offended on a macho level, I just think everything I've read adds up to corn dick. It's like you think you're a ladies man because you've copied bad romantic comedy.

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 04:13 AM
I actually fancy myself a romantic and a lover. I'm saying your methods are contrived, cliche, and over the top both in general and for where you're at in the relationship. I'm not offended on a macho level, I just think everything I've read adds up to corn dick. It's like you think you're a ladies man because you've copied bad romantic comedy.

i've never seen or heard of flowers being delivered during the middle of a college lecture. i've never heard of drawing the city of paris, france and then serving dinner. nor have i seen taking a girl ice-skating after taking her by a thrift store so you can both pick out ridiculous outfits for each other. this girl loves cliche/cheesy and that is exactly what i give her.

when i propose someday i plan on serenading my soon to be bride, i play piano, in central park and then dropping to one knee afterwards.

im assuming you have seen all of these gestures in movies.

L8k3r5
11-26-2011, 04:23 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: This never gets old
http://i.imgur.com/71ia9.jpg

Bladers
11-26-2011, 04:43 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
11-26-2011, 07:37 AM
In the end there's not universal equation for love and a lasting relationship. People are going to give you advice and suggest what you should do. A lot of men are like Nick Young, other men like providing for his woman and giving them everything they feel they deserve. I think having a child changes everything the way you feel about your woman. If you there when your son or daughter is born and you witness it, it sort of makes you feel guilty. I thought, "Damn, some days I don't thank her enough for putting up with me in my days horrible as a person."

Treat her the way you feel she should be treated and don't let anyone else tell you different. The only way you'll find love, happiness and a true life partner is through the rare lucky happenings where you'll find it immediately or through the trials and tribulations of love and turmoil.

Honestly the formula to find it is just a shot in the dark. There's a lot of people that think they're in love and happy, but when you boil down to it they're just settling for someone so they don't have to be alone in the world when their time comes. I think it's just human to not want to be alone in your life whether it's the perfect person or a person you're just "dealing" with.

LOL.

How long's your marriage lasted so far, sport? How long was it before she started closing up her legs and denying you sex regularly?

Nick Young
11-26-2011, 07:40 AM
i've never seen or heard of flowers being delivered during the middle of a college lecture. i've never heard of drawing the city of paris, france and then serving dinner. nor have i seen taking a girl ice-skating after taking her by a thrift store so you can both pick out ridiculous outfits for each other. this girl loves cliche/cheesy and that is exactly what i give her.

when i propose someday i plan on serenading my soon to be bride, i play piano, in central park and then dropping to one knee afterwards.

im assuming you have seen all of these gestures in movies.
The flower delivery happens in like every single highschool rom com. The painting paris on the walls happened in the OC, from my crystal clear memory.

Scholar
11-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Nobody asks for info on your life, so once again, it's pathetic.

Kungfro
11-26-2011, 03:14 PM
That sounds like it would be incredibly embarrassing for her.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Nobody asks for info on your life, so once again, it's pathetic.
I don't hate or dislike him, but this is pretty much the reason why he's getting hate.

nathanjizzle
11-26-2011, 03:39 PM
ur a fruit man

ballinhun8
11-26-2011, 04:41 PM
The lies in this thread are just so out there. Its every rom com blended into one.

Jailblazers7
11-26-2011, 04:45 PM
All that OP has left is to run through a crowded airport and propose to her right before she gets on her plane.

Premeditated
11-26-2011, 04:49 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Meticode
11-26-2011, 04:52 PM
All that OP has left is to run through a crowded airport and propose to her right before she gets on her plane.
That's so romantic.

IcanzIIravor
11-26-2011, 05:02 PM
That's so romantic.

His frat boy will try to break them up, but in the end I just know they will find a way to be together.

Scholar
11-26-2011, 05:07 PM
:roll: This thread is now the funnies.

KeylessEntry
11-26-2011, 05:57 PM
I would be pissed off if one of my lectures was interrupted by some douchebag fratboy delivering flowers to some stupid giggling sorority whore. If you want to give flowers thats fine, you dont need to waste everyone elses time with stupid attention whoring.

And ur definitely trying waaay too hard. Guarantee if you arent lying about how homo you are, this bitch will cheat on you. Additionally, nobody on ISH cares if you drive a mercedes or went to a good middle school, thats why people shit on you clowns.

Meticode
11-26-2011, 06:04 PM
I would be pissed off if one of my lectures was interrupted by some douchebag fratboy delivering flowers to some stupid giggling sorority whore. If you want to give flowers thats fine, you dont need to waste everyone elses time with stupid attention whoring.

And ur definitely trying waaay too hard. Guarantee if you arent lying about how homo you are, this bitch will cheat on you. Additionally, nobody on ISH cares if you drive a mercedes or went to a good middle school, thats why people shit on you clowns.
All I see you postin' here are your empty ass assumptions boy. :D

tpols
11-26-2011, 06:09 PM
I would be pissed off if one of my lectures was interrupted by some douchebag fratboy delivering flowers to some stupid giggling sorority whore. .
:roll:

This. Except i wouldn't be mad.. I'd probably just laugh.

IcanzIIravor
11-26-2011, 06:15 PM

He is just a misunderstood loner with a rebel past after a good girl who took a chance on him.

RRR3
11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
By FAR the funniest thing you have ever posted. :cheers:

dunksby
11-26-2011, 07:07 PM
A Joyner in love, second best thing today after hearing about the lockout being lifted.

N0Skillz
11-26-2011, 07:49 PM
It was really awkward when the flowers arrived because she was blowing me at the time.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jackass18
11-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Why did you feel the need to post this? Are we supposed to be somehow jealous/mad as you suggested? Are we supposed to fall in love with you? Are we supposed to start penning a romcom in your honor? Are we supposed to congrat you and tell you, "You go girl!"? Are we supposed to feel like shit for not doing hokey, overblown romantic gestures such as that?

BallsOut
11-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Anyone get the feeling that this joyner is just doing these things because he likes to brag about himself on the internet to strangers. Dude is pulling one of those Lebron James retweet something about himself on the internet fiascos :facepalm

Stuckey
11-26-2011, 09:02 PM

THIS

if you're not gonna pull a funny prank, dont do it in lecture

mlh1981
11-26-2011, 09:18 PM
When I was 16, I was interested in this girl I worked with at the time. She went to school about 15 minutes down the road, and I knew she was a cheerleader, so I thought it would be a good idea to just arbitrarily show up and give her flowers during one of her basketball game. I think it ended up embarrassing her, and we didn't talk much after that.

Flowers can sometimes send a "I'm desperate/I'm trying too hard/I'm sorry" message. I don't like delivering them to girls I'm interested in, personally. Maybe once I'm comfortable in a relationship, but not at first.

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 09:43 PM
When I was 16, I was interested in this girl I worked with at the time. She went to school about 15 minutes down the road, and I knew she was a cheerleader, so I thought it would be a good idea to just arbitrarily show up and give her flowers during one of her basketball game. I think it ended up embarrassing her, and we didn't talk much after that.

Flowers can sometimes send a "I'm desperate/I'm trying too hard/I'm sorry" message. I don't like delivering them to girls I'm interested in, personally. Maybe once I'm comfortable in a relationship, but not at first.

She text me "i just died of happiness" and called me immediately after class wanting to know when was the next time she could see me. She posted it on facebook, which it received 50 comments within hours, and was getting text about it for 3 straight days. Her parents absolutely adore me and are in disbelief.

Obviously it came across as desperate

PowerGlove
11-26-2011, 09:56 PM
She text me "i just died of happiness" and called me immediately after class wanting to know when was the next time she could see me. She posted it on facebook, which it received 50 comments within hours, and was getting text about it for 3 straight days. Her parents absolutely adore me and are in disbelief.

Obviously it came across as desperate
You're still a punk ass b*tch though. It's not cool to interrupt her class just so you can inch closer to getting some.

AirTupac
11-26-2011, 10:03 PM
You're still a punk ass b*tch though. It's not cool to interrupt her class just so you can inch closer to getting some.

It's funny cause even if this is true it's eventually going to blow up in his face and when it does, all he'll have left is his wall of Paris to make him feel better.

BallsOut
11-26-2011, 10:10 PM

28renyoy
11-26-2011, 10:12 PM

:lol

Class hadn't even begun yet. The teacher was getting everything prepared for the lecture. Everyone was in and had sat down with the teacher addressing everyone, but the actual lesson was yet to begin

Jesus so much butthurt ITT

PowerGlove
11-26-2011, 10:20 PM
:lol

Class hadn't even begun yet. The teacher was getting everything prepared for the lecture. Everyone was in and had sat down with the teacher addressing everyone, but the actual lesson was yet to begin

Jesus so much butthurt ITT
Why on earth would everyone be so butthurt when they dont have to recreate google maps of paris on walls or buy flowers and beg buddies to give it to the girl we like? Come on son, tone it down and play it cool. All of this isnt even necessary.

LOL @ you being three months into the relationship and doing anniversary type shit.

Fatal9
11-26-2011, 10:24 PM

Gundress
11-26-2011, 10:24 PM

:roll: :roll:

BallsOut
11-26-2011, 10:29 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/op%20is%20gay/grand/op_is_a_phagot.gif (http://www.gifsforum.com/gifs/27539)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

VishaltotheG
11-26-2011, 10:55 PM
I killed myself after I read OP. I vomited so hard that my neck snapped backwards.

Bladers
11-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Should I post link to Joyner's facebook and his so-called girl and make this even more interesting? :oldlol:

Doranku
11-27-2011, 12:12 AM
I remember my first daydream.

Scholar
11-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Should I post link to Joyner's facebook and his so-called girl and make this even more interesting? :oldlol:

Yes. Do it. Now.

You'll become an ISH legend if you do.

Nanners
11-27-2011, 12:39 AM

do it. before they set all their shit on private

28renyoy
11-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Yes. Do it. Now.

You'll become an ISH legend if you do.

A. He doesn't have my facebook, my profile is private
B. How would he become a legend by posting it? Since when is facebook taboo?

Bladers
11-27-2011, 12:53 AM
A. He doesn't have my facebook, my profile is private
B. How would he become a legend by posting it? Since when is facebook taboo?

A. How much you want to bet on that?
B. Ask sinjackal... if he's still among the land of the living.

Meticode
11-27-2011, 12:54 AM
He's so dreamy.

28renyoy
11-27-2011, 01:00 AM
A. How much you want to bet on that?
B. Ask sinjackal... if he's still among the land of the living.

Im willing to guarantee you don't have my facebook. If you have MY facebook I'll escrow you $100.00 right now. Please tell me, what school do I go to?

AirTupac
11-27-2011, 01:02 AM
Hulk, he's asking for it...

BoogieWoogieMan
11-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Shit is about to get real...

asdf1990
11-27-2011, 01:22 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/popcorn-gifs/popcorn_2.gif

Jackass18
11-27-2011, 01:40 AM
So, when do you start stalking her? 6 months in? 8 months?

Bladers
11-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Im willing to guarantee you don't have my facebook. If you have MY facebook I'll escrow you $100.00 right now. Please tell me, what school do I go to?

Uni of Texas... Birthday August, 1989

Should I disrobe you or are you sending the money?

ace23
11-27-2011, 02:00 AM

Michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif

28renyoy
11-27-2011, 02:06 AM

wrong.

IcanzIIravor
11-27-2011, 02:08 AM

http://marcamos.com/ha/thats-great-no-its-not.gif

lilojmayo
11-27-2011, 03:18 AM
man these are the threads that keep me coming back to this sh*thole. Way to go Joyner

Timmy D for MVP
11-27-2011, 03:48 AM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n64/doctorcain/super-cool-story-bro.png

JustinJDW
11-27-2011, 05:55 AM
I personally think you're doing some pretty serious stuff three months end man, but hey, if you really like this girl, and she really likes you, then there's is absolutely nothing wrong here. You guys have as much fun as possible together. That's all that matters. I'm happy for you dude.

Haters just doing there job. BUT, you still have to be careful in the situation you're putting yourself in. If the relationship ever goes through any type of rough patch, (and just about all relationships do), you're kind of giving her all the power. You're giving her all the leverage. So when things do get rough and you're not doing all this stuff for her, she might start feeling under appreciated. Get what I'm saying man?

But in the end, that's just playing games in the relationship. Have fun bruh.

leopoldstotch
11-27-2011, 11:02 AM
should we put down a bet for when he makes a thread about how his woman cheated on him?

Meticode
11-27-2011, 12:10 PM
should we put down a bet for when he makes a thread about how his woman cheated on him?
No.

Nick Young
11-27-2011, 01:16 PM
No.
How often do you have sex with your wife?

blablabla
11-27-2011, 02:04 PM
you all just mad cus joyner is living the life

7 year old girls dream about

andgar923
11-27-2011, 02:21 PM

Why are you bragging about this shit? :confusedshrug:

Meticode
11-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Why are you bragging about this shit? :confusedshrug:
Have you ever been in love? It's wonderful!

Meticode
11-27-2011, 02:26 PM
How often do you have sex with your wife?
More than 3 times a week usually unless we're sick.

IcanzIIravor
11-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Have you ever been in love? It's wonderful!

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

VishaltotheG
11-27-2011, 02:55 PM
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

Sang that song in my head while picturing Peter Parker. Is that weird?