PDA

View Full Version : The downside of having a dimepiece for a girlfriend

Nick Young
11-29-2011, 09:41 PM
The only downside of having a banging girlfriend is all these ******s out there always hitting on her thinking they got a shot. This promoter guy I know met my girl one time and is now trying to hit on her behind my back, he tries to flirt with her behind my back messaging her and shit on facebook, she shows me and we laugh together and I respond back to keep f*cking with him and keep leading him on then shooting him down on her account. He doesn't know this though and the real funny thing is now he's being real nice to me, always inviting me places offering VIP and more and more free drinks, he thinks he's being all clever "oh I will befriend the boyfriend then steal his girl without him realizing it" goddamn promoters are all snakes in the grass. This situation I am just being all nice back when he tries to be buddy buddy with me but it's a situation where you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Other promoter f*ggot is doing the same thing. She has like 5-6 nice guy stalker orbiter friends always kissing her ass desperate trying to get with her, also these losers try to be my buddy too, thinking I don't see through the shit.

Then when you are in the club I always have to be around her, otherwise she complains guys grabbing her ass and they crowd around her like a shark if you leave her alone for like a minute, pretty annoying cus sometimes I just want to kick back with my boys and chill, not have to look after this girl and dance with her all night.

She isn't even a 10, she has model type flat ass/a cup tits body, just a really pretty face, she's more like an 8 but compared to the nasty fat slaggy english skanks it elevates her up 2 points to a 10 only due to location.

It's not so much jealousy, because since I started doing yoga I can bang stingstyle 2 hours slow and a bunch of different positions meaning I'm f*cking her better than any other guy ever has so I know she won't stray because she's really clingy and always making me dinner and offering to clean my house and doing other shit a proper girl should, but it's more just added drama shit of having to deal with all these fake bullshitter snakes in the grass now trying to be my friend in order to get at my girl. Anyone else got experiences like dis?

Premeditated
11-29-2011, 09:46 PM
pic vio?

Not saying I don't believe you. I want to see if she's a dimepiece because alot of dudes throw out that word like it's nothing. That's like basically saying she has no flaws physically.

nathanjizzle
11-29-2011, 09:51 PM
play a prank on him...message him on your girls facebook and tell him to meet you (her) at a hotel....then you go to the hotel and stake out and when you see him show up you roll down the window stick your gatt out and fire on his ass...that would be the most epic prank ever.....and make sure you film it or it never happened.

verylegit
11-29-2011, 09:54 PM
yoga really help?

Nick Young
11-29-2011, 09:59 PM
pic vio?

Not saying I don't believe you. I want to see if she's a dimepiece because alot of dudes throw out that word like it's nothing. That's like basically saying she has no flaws physically.
For me and in a place with hot women like LA or Miami she's an 8 IMO, because though she keeps fit her tits are mosquito bites and though a nice shaped ass it is small. Also if you see her naked she has alot of big moles on her back and ass. But in London the average ratio is lowered down 2 points so for example a 5 everywhere else is a 7 in London due to how disgusting the average girl is there.

Here a pretty good photo she is sitting on some broken down car we found in brick lane
http://oi39.tinypic.com/167ow1u.jpg

macmac
11-29-2011, 10:02 PM
You got no game kid, stop trying to create discussions with a fabricated story just to try to not so subtly big yourself up.

Does anyone else just hate it when they have 10k stacks in their pocket and it weighs down their pants a bit? I just hate having to deal with so much money slowing down my swag walk

Jailblazers7
11-29-2011, 10:04 PM
damn she got moles on her ass doe

idk why but I lol'd pretty hard at this. :oldlol:

Nick Young
11-29-2011, 10:04 PM
yoga really help?
yeh-first off cus I do yoga breathing when f*cking so I can control when I want to come even when banging really hard. Secondly it gets rid of all stress I have in my life making me have no insecurities at all. Thirdly, it taught me a bunch of creative and crazy positions that I put her into that makes her think I'm some kind of sex genius, even though before I met this girl and did yoga I'd say at best I was only above average. And I can go for a really long time.

It also healed my back issues, helped get me a sixpack and game me believe I could reach all the ambitions I have and gave me a huge amount of determination.

Yoga basically improved every single aspect of my life tenfold, I recommend it to everyone in the world

Nick Young
11-29-2011, 10:05 PM
You got no game kid, stop trying to create discussions with a fabricated story just to try to not so subtly big yourself up.

Does anyone else just hate it when they have 10k stacks in their pocket and it weighs down their pants a bit? I just hate having to deal with so much money slowing down my swag walk
:lol

KingBeasley08
11-29-2011, 10:28 PM
is that chick you were obsessed with a while ago?

Nick Young
11-29-2011, 10:34 PM
is that chick you were obsessed with a while ago?
lol no after i tapped the spartan girl the obsession died after like a week, also that was like 8 months ago. This is a different babe, hotter, classier, takes dick better, cooks better.

sundizz
11-30-2011, 02:00 AM
Isn't Nick Young some sort of bs troll user? If not holla at me about this yoga bidness. I am getting into great shape but would like to do 2 days of heavy lifting and 3 days of yoga/core exercises. What sort of stuff/program you do? You do kegels as well? I can go a long time but my problem is going long and going hard/fast as well. Guess I needa control my breathing better..

SunsCaptain
11-30-2011, 02:03 AM

:roll:

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 02:10 AM
Isn't Nick Young some sort of bs troll user? If not holla at me about this yoga bidness. I am getting into great shape but would like to do 2 days of heavy lifting and 3 days of yoga/core exercises. What sort of stuff/program you do? You do kegels as well? I can go a long time but my problem is going long and going hard/fast as well. Guess I needa control my breathing better..
Yeh I did kegels for like 3 weeks then forgot to do it regularly. For Yoga I don't have some hardcore regimen, just I started going 3 times a week to hour long classes at the nearby community center, then school got more work and I started going just twice and now only like once a week, but it only took like a month of yoga classes+kegels before I could completely control when I want to come and now can go hard and fast as long as I want. PLUS I got way for flexible PLUS from seeing all the girls and women doing the yoga poses in classes in their tight yoga pants I got all these ideas for sex positions.

It's all about the yoga breathing, when you first start lessons you have to focus on it but eventually it comes naturally and really quick. Then whenever in the day you are stressed or angry or thinking irrationally just yoga breathe and things become clear and you feel better. And when f*cking you just yoga breathe the whole time, or whenever you feel like coming and you can control it, then when you decide to come, because it is built up so much it feels incredible and lasts longer.

I'm not even a master of yoga at all, I'm still a beginner noob only 3 months in, but just from going 2 months my balance increased amazingly, my posture is now great, my core is much stronger, I'm having the greatest sex of my life and have no stress.

Yeh I troll in the NBA because I think it's funny, but I'm not lying about this yoga thing, it is the most beneficial exercising I ever decided to do.

LeFraud James
11-30-2011, 02:27 AM

:applause:

Another thing I hate is having a 16 inch p*nis. I mean it's great for secksing, but such a nuisance having to wrap it around my leg everytime I wanna leave the house.

Lucifer
11-30-2011, 03:29 AM
that chick is like a 5-6. Stfu OP :facepalm

sundizz
11-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Yeh I did kegels for like 3 weeks then forgot to do it regularly. For Yoga I don't have some hardcore regimen, just I started going 3 times a week to hour long classes at the nearby community center, then school got more work and I started going just twice and now only like once a week, but it only took like a month of yoga classes+kegels before I could completely control when I want to come and now can go hard and fast as long as I want. PLUS I got way for flexible PLUS from seeing all the girls and women doing the yoga poses in classes in their tight yoga pants I got all these ideas for sex positions.

It's all about the yoga breathing, when you first start lessons you have to focus on it but eventually it comes naturally and really quick. Then whenever in the day you are stressed or angry or thinking irrationally just yoga breathe and things become clear and you feel better. And when f*cking you just yoga breathe the whole time, or whenever you feel like coming and you can control it, then when you decide to come, because it is built up so much it feels incredible and lasts longer.

I'm not even a master of yoga at all, I'm still a beginner noob only 3 months in, but just from going 2 months my balance increased amazingly, my posture is now great, my core is much stronger, I'm having the greatest sex of my life and have no stress.

Yeh I troll in the NBA because I think it's funny, but I'm not lying about this yoga thing, it is the most beneficial exercising I ever decided to do.

Okay, thanks. That is great to know. I have been getting in awesome shape doing a 5X5x5 compound routine. Basically, I do squats (5 sets), pull downs (5 sets), and bench (5 sets) of heavy weights (4-7 reps) two times a week. It is perfect for getting that last 5-10 pounds of fat off and building long lasting muscles. I'd really like to do some yoga/etc on my off days to improve my flexibility and shexin techniques. Any particular type of yoga they do? Could I just watch a youtube video and follow along you think? I dig the NBA stuff it cracks me up. I'm just happy to have a season. Best x-mas present!

LJJ
11-30-2011, 04:08 AM
and I respond back to keep f*cking with him and keep leading him on then shooting him down on her account.

Pause.

So YOU are pretending to be a girl and flirting with guys online?

KeylessEntry
11-30-2011, 04:23 AM
that thing is def not a "dimepiece" :oldlol:

Smoke117
11-30-2011, 04:36 AM
The only downside of having a banging girlfriend is all these ******s out there always hitting on her thinking they got a shot. This promoter guy I know met my girl one time and is now trying to hit on her behind my back, he tries to flirt with her behind my back messaging her and shit on facebook, she shows me and we laugh together and I respond back to keep f*cking with him and keep leading him on then shooting him down on her account. He doesn't know this though and the real funny thing is now he's being real nice to me, always inviting me places offering VIP and more and more free drinks, he thinks he's being all clever "oh I will befriend the boyfriend then steal his girl without him realizing it" goddamn promoters are all snakes in the grass. This situation I am just being all nice back when he tries to be buddy buddy with me but it's a situation where you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Other promoter f*ggot is doing the same thing. She has like 5-6 nice guy stalker orbiter friends always kissing her ass desperate trying to get with her, also these losers try to be my buddy too, thinking I don't see through the shit.

Then when you are in the club I always have to be around her, otherwise she complains guys grabbing her ass and they crowd around her like a shark if you leave her alone for like a minute, pretty annoying cus sometimes I just want to kick back with my boys and chill, not have to look after this girl and dance with her all night.

She isn't even a 10, she has model type flat ass/a cup tits body, just a really pretty face, she's more like an 8 but compared to the nasty fat slaggy english skanks it elevates her up 2 points to a 10 only due to location.

It's not so much jealousy, because since I started doing yoga I can bang stingstyle 2 hours slow and a bunch of different positions meaning I'm f*cking her better than any other guy ever has so I know she won't stray because she's really clingy and always making me dinner and offering to clean my house and doing other shit a proper girl should, but it's more just added drama shit of having to deal with all these fake bullshitter snakes in the grass now trying to be my friend in order to get at my girl. Anyone else got experiences like dis?

Didn't read beyond the first few sentence. The problem with having a gf is they are NEEDY, DEMANDING, and TIME CONSUMING. Yeah getting your dick sucked or ****ed is nice, but it's only really worth it in the end for the perfect woman. I'm not saying a woman who just is at your every desire, but where a give and take can happen. A lot of bitches are crazy, maybe they are good ****s, but in the end you can't have a relationship with someone you can't stand to be around unless your **** is inside her no?

Just be a grown man and find a woman who fits your personality and your quirks. Find someone you can love, period.

Bless Mathews
11-30-2011, 04:38 AM
Aight , so op is in high school????

Or

A pedophile?

brownmamba00
11-30-2011, 06:34 AM
Compared to some ugly ass broads in the uk like the OP mentioned; She is an 8 in my book. It's kinda of a ugly pic tho.

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Pause.

So YOU are pretending to be a girl and flirting with guys online?
swag:rockon:

D-Wade316
11-30-2011, 08:06 AM
damn she got moles on her ass doe

D-Wade316
11-30-2011, 08:08 AM

Another thing I hate is having a 16 inch p*nis. I mean it's great for secksing, but such a nuisance having to wrap it around my leg everytime I wanna leave the house.
:facepalm

LA_Showtime
11-30-2011, 12:28 PM
I've probably only dated 1 or 2 absolute dimes in my life but both times they were definitely worth the trouble. Women love men who get women and when I was dating those chicks I instantly became more coveted. I guess women are just ****ed up. :oldlol:

Andrei89
11-30-2011, 01:07 PM
So....

validation of the story requires

1`: pic of yourself with a paper saying "ish" in your hands
2: pic of yourself with your "gf"

Shouldn't be that hard if it were true

Otherwise, you just another poor sad piece of shit

boozehound
11-30-2011, 01:16 PM
For me and in a place with hot women like LA or Miami she's an 8 IMO, because though she keeps fit her tits are mosquito bites and though a nice shaped ass it is small. Also if you see her naked she has alot of big moles on her back and ass. But in London the average ratio is lowered down 2 points so for example a 5 everywhere else is a 7 in London due to how disgusting the average girl is there.

Here a pretty good photo she is sitting on some broken down car we found in brick lane
http://oi39.tinypic.com/167ow1u.jpg
personally, I love fit chicks with small tits. Though I prefer a nicer and less moley ass than Sergio describes. Chica is definitely cute enough. Would gladly smash behind your back. WHats her FB?

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 02:01 PM
personally, I love fit chicks with small tits. Though I prefer a nicer and less moley ass than Sergio describes. Chica is definitely cute enough. Would gladly smash behind your back. WHats her FB?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqA4cb60rWc

Crown&Coke
11-30-2011, 03:06 PM
newsflash; got a hot chick, dudes are gonna go after it no matter she married or lesbo or anything short of having a *****, true story

if you got that much game, let her flirt or whatever, nothing wrong with that. Now if she taking it while you think she not then thats another issue.

I used to have a hot gf, would get jealous all the time because dudes would try to get at her. Now that I'm more mature, I could care less unless she was cheating, in that case, on to the next one.

being jealous is normal, just don't obsess over it. insecurity is a sonofabitch, and not attractive to girls either. whip out your 10 inch dong and she will love you long time

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 03:26 PM
nah she doesn't flirt back at this stage she is desperately in love and clingy still, she's a shy soviet icey type not a flirty clubber life of the party type, she just tells me the guys are bothering her and I should make it more clear we're together and make the guys stop talking to her, she's really pushing for facebook relationship status these past few weeks, so I always gotta deal with this shit, I am just letting these guys go for her infront of my face if they don't have game and it's easy for me to tell if they do or not (game recognizes game) because I know at the stage we are now where it's still honey moon and me tearing her f*cking p*ssy for 1-2 hours nearly every night she isn't going to think about anyone else, but it's annoying all these douschebag guys I have to sort out now, and I still get pissed when random club **** grab her ass or the male bouncers make jokes about they have to body search her.

Just because I consider that shit blatant disrespect right infront of my face, I got no jealousy right now but it's the disrespect that's pissing me off, when I'm with a girl only this level of hotness in LA it doesn't happen hardly at all but here in London all the desperate losers who have only boinked 4's and 5's are always circling around like virginal ******s at an **** dildo convention 24/7

Mathius 2.0
11-30-2011, 03:30 PM
The bruinlove-as-tantric sex god thing is f*cking hilarious.:roll:

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 03:38 PM
The bruinlove-as-tantric sex god thing is f*cking hilarious.:roll:
NOOO not tantric yet, those guys can go like 10 hours and feel constant orgasm the whole time apparently, I am not close to that level yet, i'm like 3% of the way down the path to those guys, and also I don't even do and know hardly anything about tantric yoga.

All I can do is last way longer and do more difficult poses but I feel my technique can still use much much more refining.

rufuspaul
11-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Let's be real though, only a real weirdo wants to have sex for 10 hours. That's like 9 1/2 hours too long, at least. I don't even want to spend 10 hours with another person.

After I nut I always shout out "I win!"

rezznor
11-30-2011, 04:52 PM
OP's standards are low

SayTownRy
11-30-2011, 05:15 PM
After I nut I always shout out "I win!"

nice. i gotta buddy that yells his full name followed by "strikes again"

Bladers
11-30-2011, 06:18 PM
I've probably only dated 1 or 2 absolute dimes in my life but both times they were definitely worth the trouble. Women love men who get women and when I was dating those chicks I instantly became more coveted. I guess women are just ****ed up. :oldlol:

I believe you. :rolleyes:

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Let's be real though, only a real weirdo wants to have sex for 10 hours. That's like 9 1/2 hours too long, at least. I don't even want to spend 10 hours with another person.
the girl has to be really good at it too to go that long or she'll get sore after like two hours and rubbed raw, but yeah I live one live, I'd want to know what this apparent 10 hour continuous orgasmic state feels like however it will probably take like 10 years atleast to get there but might be worth it.

LA_Showtime
11-30-2011, 09:03 PM
I believe you. :rolleyes:

What's your definition of a dime? I'd say it's a chick who's somewhere between 9 and 10, which isn't that crazy since looks are mostly subjective

mr beast
11-30-2011, 09:11 PM
ooo snaps, time to start yoga

JustinJDW
12-01-2011, 03:16 PM

nice. i gotta buddy that yells his full name followed by "strikes again":roll:

red1
12-01-2011, 05:45 PM
NOOO not tantric yet, those guys can go like 10 hours and feel constant orgasm the whole time apparently, I am not close to that level yet, i'm like 3% of the way down the path to those guys, and also I don't even do and know hardly anything about tantric yoga.

All I can do is last way longer and do more difficult poses but I feel my technique can still use much much more refining.

I've always been casually interested in starting some kind of yoga routine, if only to free myself from lower back pain increase flexibility. You got any links explaining the benefits of yoga?

Oh and I would assume the guy/girl ratio is insane at yoga classes, thats another reason to get my ass in there

Dizzle-2k7
12-01-2011, 05:47 PM
I've always been casually interested in starting some kind of yoga routine, if only to free myself from lower back pain increase flexibility. You got any links explaining the benefits of yoga?

Oh and I would assume the guy/girl ratio is insane at yoga classes, thats another reason to get my ass in there

bro the benefits of yoga are common knowledge

red1
12-01-2011, 05:49 PM
bro the benefits of yoga are common knowledge

Fair enough, what I meant was benefits in terms of the focused ambition and improved sexual stamina that nick young was talking about

Nick Young
12-02-2011, 12:45 AM
that chick is like a 5-6. Stfu OP :facepalm
http://oi43.tinypic.com/bet0kw.jpg
eww gross I got low standards indeed, I just suck so much at pulling babes I settle for uglies like these to be my girls, teach me the ways of seducing babes so I dont have to lie naked ontop of any more average girls like this again!

ballsohard247
12-02-2011, 12:47 AM
eww gross I got low standards indeed, I just suck so much at pulling babes I settle for uglies like these to be my girls, teach me the ways of seducing babes so I dont have to lie naked ontop of any more average girls like this again!
If that is a 5-6 then where you live at?

LA_Showtime
12-02-2011, 01:06 AM

That chick's hot. Well done, sir.

imdaman99
12-02-2011, 01:44 AM
damn she like an 8.8

LA_Showtime
12-02-2011, 02:00 AM
I wouldn't say my current girlfriend's a dime but she's aight. Here's a picture of us. I'll post another one cause it doesn't do her justice.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8595/31353310150351767656300.jpg

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4231/affs.jpg

(FAR LEFT, obviously)

Stuckey
12-02-2011, 02:01 AM
get her to hold a piece of paper that says "ISH Nick Young's girlfriend"

for all we know you copy pasted these off the girl's fbook

imdaman99
12-02-2011, 02:02 AM
pretty damn cute LA showtime ^^^ i'd say about an 8

LA_Showtime
12-02-2011, 02:02 AM
pretty damn cute LA showtime ^^^ i'd say about an 8

It's a fact blondes go up 1 point when you're drinking.

Velocirap31
12-02-2011, 02:23 AM
What is with you guys not giving your girlfriends props. Don't be so humble, they are HOT.

LA_Showtime
12-02-2011, 02:27 AM
What is with you guys not giving your girlfriends props. Don't be so humble, they are HOT.

Cause I'd feel like a douche saying, "Hell ya bitches look at this dimepiece." I think she's ****ing hot though, yeah.

ballsohard247
12-02-2011, 02:28 AM
I wouldn't say my current girlfriend's a dime but she's aight. Here's a picture of us. I'll post another one cause it doesn't do her justice.

(FAR LEFT, obviously)
She looks like my ex some. Very pretty girl.:applause:

Velocirap31
12-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Cause I'd feel like a douche saying, "Hell ya bitches look at this dimepiece." I think she's ****ing hot though, yeah.

Haha yeah, understandable.

Meticode
12-02-2011, 02:41 AM
I posted this in the other thread, but are the making the symbol for the pu55y with that pose?

LA_Showtime
12-02-2011, 02:45 AM
I posted this in the other thread, but are the making the symbol for the pu55y with that pose?

:oldlol: I'm not sure. That's what it looks like. I'll ask her and get back to you. It's probably just girls being stupid.

Stuckey
12-02-2011, 02:55 AM

lol yeah a giant vag

Saintsfan1992
12-02-2011, 03:33 AM

(FAR LEFT, obviously)

ID smash all of those tho. :confusedshrug:

lilojmayo
12-02-2011, 06:51 AM
She looks like my ex some. Very pretty girl.:applause:

its the all american girl next door look..... and i said the same thing.
she very legit though, nice catch LA showtime.

same with you sergio