PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul Doesn't Want To Be A Celtic

KingLeBronJames
11-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Let all the CP3-to-Boston chatter cease. CP will not sign long-term ext with Celtics, according to source close to situation.

READ: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8647

Celtics fans must hate CP3 now.

dbugz
11-30-2011, 01:22 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/Chris_Broussard/status/141895344391856129

Chris Broussard

dude is smoking something really good these past few days and I want to try it. :oldlol:

themurph
11-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Chris Broussard

dude is smoking something really good this past few days and I want to try it. :oldlol:

Sports Illustrated has also been reporting that the Celtics have been trying to trade Rondo for Chris Paul...As well as Oklahoma (something that Broussard also reported)...

I think some of u guys need to lay off Broussard....

nycelt84
11-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Kevin Garnett said the same thing originally as well.

JohnnySic
11-30-2011, 01:34 PM
I couldn't care less. The team is fine with pg they have. The needs are in other areas.

I.R.Beast
11-30-2011, 01:39 PM
READ: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8647

stopped liking him about 3 seasons ago when i realized what a flopper, and a cry baby he was, and how he was made by the PnR, but i would've welcomed him here because his game is tailor made for our offense.

But piss on him, we dont want him here if doesnt want to come here.

Besides if rondo has shot this year then He moves into the upper echelon of PGs(but i dont think he ver gets a shot)

Burgz
11-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Sports Illustrated has also been reporting that the Celtics have been trying to trade Rondo for Chris Paul...As well as Oklahoma (something that Broussard also reported)...

I think some of u guys need to lay off Broussard....

I don't ever remember him being right about a major league transaction

and SI is probably just reporting what Broussard reported in an effort to seem in tune with the free agency market

Real Men Wear Green
11-30-2011, 01:49 PM
I couldn't care less. The team is fine with pg they have. The needs are in other areas.
Agreed. It's all rumor anyway. We hear this kind of crap every year.

greymatter
11-30-2011, 01:50 PM
I sure as hell wouldn't want to be one either since all their best players minus Rondo (who'd be redundant and traded) would be between 35-37 years old in 2012.

11-30-2011, 02:18 PM
^^ The above.

He will be left by himself at the ripe age of 26-28?

I am hoping for CP3 to be teamed up with Dwight.

04mzwach
11-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Doesn't CP3 want to be a Knick or have things changed?

MMM
11-30-2011, 04:12 PM
^^ The above.

He will be left by himself at the ripe age of 26-28?

I am hoping for CP3 to be teamed up with Dwight.

If he came to Boston wouldn't that give the Celtics the best shot of landing Dwight????

32Dayz
11-30-2011, 04:16 PM
CP3 needs to to to the Knicks or Miami and win some rings.

Kevin_Garnett_5
11-30-2011, 04:17 PM
I couldn't care less. The team is fine with pg they have. The needs are in other areas.This.

oolalaa
11-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Why would he?

Pierce is 34, Garnett is 35 and Allen is 36.

He's going to the knicks.

He wants to win championships asap before his knee disintegrates.

MMM
11-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Why would he?

Pierce is 34, Garnett is 35 and Allen is 36.

He's going to the knicks.

He wants to win championships asap before his knee disintegrates.

If he wants a championship asap then the Celtics give him the best shot this year. On top of that wouldn't they have the cap room to sign a big time FA in 2012 perhaps a D. Howard????

11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
If he came to Boston wouldn't that give the Celtics the best shot of landing Dwight????

I've always wanted CP3 and Dwight with the Knicks (plus Amar'e). But Melo there kinda ruined it for me.

CP3 to Dwight for alley dunks.

CP3 to Amar'e for outside jumpers.

And plus...doesn't Dwight want to go the Lakers?

oolalaa
11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
If he wants a championship asap then the Celtics give him the best shot this year. On top of that wouldn't they have the cap room to sign a big time FA in 2012 perhaps a D. Howard????

So paul, howard and a 35 year old pierce is enough to win a championship?

I doubt it. The celtics are in a rebuilding phase. Like i said - he wants to win rings ASAP...

blacknapalm
11-30-2011, 05:23 PM
So paul, howard and a 35 year old pierce is enough to win a championship?

I doubt it. The celtics are in a rebuilding phase. Like i said - he wants to win rings ASAP...

paul and howard is enough to be a contender regardless. there wouldn't be a more lethal pick n roll, not even bron and wade. that said..cp3 = empire state of mind

rufuspaul
11-30-2011, 05:43 PM
<-----------------

Derka
11-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Kevin Garnett didn't want to be a Celtic either. A year later he was publicly chiding himself for not deciding to come to Boston sooner. Even through all the hubbub surrounding the Decision, he maintained that he should have been a Celtic years earlier.

If you think the next phase of the Celtics history would revolve solely around Chris Paul, you're sorely mistaken. Danny's always thinking 4-5 moves ahead of everyone else. Chris Paul would just be one piece going into the 2012 season.

That being said, the strings that would have to be pulled to machine all of this into place would be enormous. Realistically, the chances are pretty damned slim. But I'm not ready to blow all possibility out of the water just because someone who isn't Chris Paul said he wouldn't sign an extension with the Celtics...the guy wants to win and Boston is a winning town. Besides, as much as he keeps saying he loves New Orleans and his heart is there and all that jazz, you know damned well he has no intention of staying there.

dbugz
11-30-2011, 06:33 PM
If you think the next phase of the Celtics history would revolve solely around Chris Paul, you're sorely mistaken. Danny's always thinking 4-5 moves ahead of everyone else. Chris Paul would just be one piece going into the 2012 season.

After the Jeff Green trade, I'm not buying it anymore. :facepalm

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 06:34 PM
they are about to go back to 20 more long years of failure, as they enter into the Glen Davis-Rajon Rondo-Jeff Green era, who would want to be a Celtic:roll:

Nick Young
11-30-2011, 06:38 PM
lol at these bozo C's fans still thinking Ainge is a good GM:roll: :roll: :roll:

He got Allen and Garnett and every single other move he has made for the franchise has been horrible, including trading Perkins for Krstic and Jeff Green mid season singlehandedly destroying the number one contender in the east and making them a joke for no reason.

Ainge is a moron, stop giving him credit he doesn't deserve. This reminds me of the Pritchslap idiots at Portland. Turns out Bayless and Fernadez were busts and every other player he drafted was incredibly injury prone-he drafted them while knowing this so it turned out Pritch was actually an idiot. Soon C's fans will see this about Ainge.

Derka
11-30-2011, 06:38 PM
After the Jeff Green trade, I'm not buying it anymore. :facepalm

Jeff Green needs a training camp with Doc Rivers bitchslapping him around Waltham to square him away and maybe his balls will drop some. MAYBE.

We were losing Perk regardless and I'm still not sure we beat that Miami team with Perk out there. But we did hurt our chances.

swi7ch
11-30-2011, 07:16 PM
KG is 35+ with bad knees
Allen is 35+
Pierce is 34+

Jesus Christ these guys are old! It's a no-brainer CP3 and his prime years don't want to waste in BOS.

Bigsmoke
11-30-2011, 09:41 PM
he can play for the Bulls/Heat:milton

Pushxx
11-30-2011, 10:22 PM
There are so many people who hate the Perkins trade...I'm confused...who do all these people think was gonna back up Paul Pierce and guard LeBron? Von Wafer? :oldlol:

Perkins was hurt and he's a black hole on offense. The Celtics have plenty of defense. They needed OFFENSE.

Celtics losing had nothing to do with Perkins. :facepalm

dbugz
11-30-2011, 10:50 PM
There are so many people who hate the Perkins trade...I'm confused...who do all these people think was gonna back up Paul Pierce and guard LeBron? Von Wafer? :oldlol:

Aside from sucking so badly on defense and offense, so what did Jeff Green actually do last season?

and yes LeBron James still managed to average 28.0 PPG during their playoffs match up last season. So what defense are you talking about? :oldlol:

You sir don't know what you're talking about. :oldlol: