View Full Version : Top Chef - Gail's cleavage last night

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
anyone see it :eek:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

andgar923
12-02-2011, 12:35 PM
The episode that sent Chuy home?

I don't remember, but she always looks tasty. I'd rather bang her than Padma.

kNIOKAS
12-02-2011, 12:37 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRD3HqB1hMuLKOH8TbNJO06_Ck7RMNf 3wShlFQAdw7HnTS2MUW

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 12:43 PM
The episode that sent Chuy home?

I don't remember, but she always looks tasty. I'd rather bang her than Padma.

it was the episode they catered to rich Dallas people at their houses, i think the most recent one....

yea i love gail, i'm not into thicker girls but i really dig gail....padma tries too hard, like she's constantly posiing and the way she walks is almost like she practices it on runways :rolleyes:

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 12:44 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRD3HqB1hMuLKOH8TbNJO06_Ck7RMNf 3wShlFQAdw7HnTS2MUW

i tried, funny how they got like 29 pictures from the episode but none of them show gail from front view :lol but her cleavage is booming :pimp:

Droid101
12-02-2011, 12:53 PM
You people are crazy. She's annoying and fat.

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 12:56 PM
You people are crazy. She's annoying and fat.

i like gail...why do u think she's annoying? i think she makes good comments and is the only one i see disagree or stand up to Tom sometimes.

i like to look at her as thick + baby fat :lol

Droid101
12-02-2011, 01:16 PM
i like gail...why do u think she's annoying? i think she makes good comments and is the only one i see disagree or stand up to Tom sometimes.I hate her comments. Everything she says screams "I am important! Listen to me!" when she isn't. Padma isn't a real chef or anything, but she's a successful model at least. And Tom's resume speaks for itself.

i like to look at her as thick + baby fat :lol
:lol

ukballer
12-02-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm European so I have no idea what this show is. Pics really would be nice sometime.

andgar923
12-02-2011, 01:36 PM
I hate her comments. Everything she says screams "I am important! Listen to me!" when she isn't. Padma isn't a real chef or anything, but she's a successful model at least. And Tom's resume speaks for itself.

:lol
[QUOTE]Gail Simmons is a trained culinary expert, food writer and television personality, and is the Special Projects Director with Food & Wine magazine. In addition to her role with Food & Wine, she is a regular judge on the television show Top Chef and hosts its spin-off, Top Chef: Just Desserts.
Prior to joining Food & Wine, Gail was the special events manager for Chef Daniel Boulud

Droid101
12-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Sure?
Yes, I'm sure. She worked as a food critic? "Food writer" LOL. I can put that on my resume too, if I start a blog and write about what I ate last night. It would take 5 minutes.

Call me when she is a real chef, who owns a restaurant and creates the menu for said restaurant.

"Special events manager" means she had little or nothing to do with the food.

Tom's opinions mean way more.

Plus, she's just ****ing annoying!

DeuceWallaces
12-02-2011, 01:42 PM
She is or was the senior editor of Food and Wine magazine you dolt.

PowerGlove
12-02-2011, 01:43 PM
http://www.bravotv.com/media/images/persons/top-chef-season-9-gail-full.png

This is her right? This is what fat is now?

Droid go kill yourself.

Charlie Sheen
12-02-2011, 01:45 PM
she heavier now...not obese but shes overweight forsure

PowerGlove
12-02-2011, 01:48 PM
she heavier now...not obese but shes overweight forsure
http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Top-Chef-Just-Desserts-Fabulous-Gail-Simmons.jpg

How recent was this?

DeuceWallaces
12-02-2011, 01:50 PM
http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Top-Chef-Just-Desserts-Fabulous-Gail-Simmons.jpg

How recent was this?

That's from this season's Just Deserts.

PowerGlove
12-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Deuce.

Droid and co, still not seeing the fatness. I would most definitely smash her.

Droid101
12-02-2011, 02:07 PM
http://www.bravotv.com/media/images/persons/top-chef-season-9-gail-full.png

This is her right? This is what fat is now?

Droid go kill yourself.
Do you watch the show? That is not what she looks like. That's one of the most photoshopped pictures I've seen in a month.

BankShot
12-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Gail's cleav' is always out for all to see.... I was surprised at the cleavage that Padma was rocking considering how thin she has become

PowerGlove
12-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Do you watch the show? That is not what she looks like. That's one of the most photoshopped pictures I've seen in a month.
I guess I didnt just post a shot from the TV show....:facepalm

KevinNYC
12-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Yes, I'm sure. She worked as a food critic? "Food writer" LOL. I can put that on my resume too, if I start a blog and write about what I ate last night. It would take 5 minutes.

Call me when she is a real chef, who owns a restaurant and creates the menu for said restaurant.

"Special events manager" means she had little or nothing to do with the food.

Tom's opinions mean way more.

Plus, she's just ****ing annoying!

Is there some sort of daily contest I don't know about where people try to say to stupidest thing possible on ISH?

Since you're such a culinary cognoscenti, I expect you understand what it means to cook for Jean-Georges Vongerichten or to work in the kitchen at Le Cirque which is what Simmons did after cooking school.

niko
12-02-2011, 02:13 PM
This is the stupidest thread ever. It's a thead about cleavage from Top Chef (you watch Top Chef? Seriously?) and you don't even post a picture of the woman where you can see cleavage, not from that episode or any other. WTF....

sunsfan1357
12-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Gail's cleav' is always out for all to see.... I was surprised at the cleavage that Padma was rocking considering how thin she has become
This. I was watching the episode and was surprised at just seeing titties popping out everywhere. It was wonderful!

And Gail is alright, Tom is a douche.

KevinNYC
12-02-2011, 02:25 PM
for those to lazy to google
http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/style/tag/top-chef/
not from last night though

Tom is a great chef and pretty down to earth for a great chef

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 02:55 PM
I guess I didnt just post a shot from the TV show....:facepalm

shes thicker than those pics....

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 03:00 PM

last nights shows cleavage was boomin,...not like usual. almost like them victorian lady's back in the day who wear them tight chested fancy dresses wheere they stick their boobs up and the cleavage gets ridciulous :bowdown:

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 03:01 PM
This is the stupidest thread ever. It's a thead about cleavage from Top Chef (you watch Top Chef? Seriously?) and you don't even post a picture of the woman where you can see cleavage, not from that episode or any other. WTF....

the only thing stupid is some idiot coming into a thread for a show he doesn't watch to complain its stupid and can't even read why i couldn't post a pic :facepalm

go jerk off to sanchez the robot QB scrub...

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 03:04 PM

padma's always been a toothpick. she could be gettinig thinner tho, its hard to tell....

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 03:07 PM
This. I was watching the episode and was surprised at just seeing titties popping out everywhere. It was wonderful!

And Gail is alright, Tom is a douche.

tom can be pretty ruthless. when he sent that chef home for butchering meat during the challenge was so f'd up how he did it :lol but he's got a young hipster side to him with his comments sometimes, and i think he's even busted some weed jokes but that might have been some of the other judges. it always makes me laff how so many of them seem to smoke weed :pimp:

Scholar
12-02-2011, 03:20 PM

Agreed.

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Agreed.

stfu pansy. u should start another dumb thread nobody cares about :cheers:

sunsfan1357
12-02-2011, 03:35 PM
tom can be pretty ruthless. when he sent that chef home for butchering meat during the challenge was so f'd up how he did it :lol but he's got a young hipster side to him with his comments sometimes, and i think he's even busted some weed jokes but that might have been some of the other judges. it always makes me laff how so many of them seem to smoke weed :pimp:
Yeah, I didn't necessarily mean it in a bad way. When it comes to these shows I like people such as Tom who tell it how it is for the most part. A lot of chefs in the competition can be so cocky at times its nice to see them put back in their place.

boozehound
12-02-2011, 03:50 PM
stfu pansy. u should start another dumb thread nobody cares about :cheers:
are you talking to yourself?

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 04:07 PM
are you talking to yourself?

r u talking to ureself?

andgar923
12-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Gail did gain some weight, but I think she just had a baby or was pregnant. Either way, she recently got married so maybe she gained some weight because of it. Either way, she aint fat at all, let's remember that the camera adds pounds, so in person she's looking just right.

And YES her titays have always been luscious.

BankShot
12-02-2011, 05:19 PM
padma's always been a toothpick. she could be gettinig thinner tho, its hard to tell....

She was very thin in the early years... but when she had a child very recently is when she and her breasts got way bigger. I was surprised they still stayed as large as they are seeing how the rest of her body when back to pre-kid size.

BankShot
12-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I didn't necessarily mean it in a bad way. When it comes to these shows I like people such as Tom who tell it how it is for the most part. A lot of chefs in the competition can be so cocky at times its nice to see them put back in their place.

My take on Tom is that as the seasons have gone on, he's lost patience with the same stupid mistakes that have been made year-in and year-out by not paying attention to the challenge and losing oneself in ego.

C'mon people.... if you're gonna be on Top Chef then learn how to make 5 desserts. Memorize that shit and know how to slightly change them based on the specifics of each challenge.

"I have to do dessert?? I'm not a pastry chef" :cry:
You're also not a Top Chef. :no:

Don't make risotto. It never goes well. Never.

Don't serve cold food on a hot day. C'mon now.

BankShot
12-02-2011, 05:24 PM

There are plenty of other titty threads.... why come in and talk shit about a show that we all obviously enjoy. :facepalm

andgar923
12-02-2011, 05:38 PM
My take on Tom is that as the seasons have gone on, he's lost patience with the same stupid mistakes that have been made year-in and year-out by not paying attention to the challenge and losing oneself in ego.

C'mon people.... if you're gonna be on Top Chef then learn how to make 5 desserts. Memorize that shit and know how to slightly change them based on the specifics of each challenge.

"I have to do dessert?? I'm not a pastry chef" :cry:
You're also not a Top Chef. :no:

Don't make risotto. It never goes well. Never.

Don't serve cold food on a hot day. C'mon now.

C/s

I mean.. .if I was gonna apply to be in that show, I'd be studying every cuisine and technique imaginable. One would assume that the chefs that apply watch the show, so they'd probably know what to prepare for. They know the type of challenges, they know the type of environment so prepare!!!

dunksby
12-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Y'all watch cook off shows? :facepalm

Maniak
12-02-2011, 08:49 PM
for those to lazy to google

Well, no.

I open a thread, I expect pics/wording behind the topic that grabbed my attention.

I walk into a restaurant, I expect to be seated.

vinsane01
12-02-2011, 09:18 PM

I dont watch top chef or any other cook shows but have you seen hell's kitchen? That show is crazy. I dont watch it religiously but i always watch it when it's on. It's really interesting how something as seemingly simple as cooking can become so tedious, stressful and downright aggravating. Plus it's entertaining to see grown men and women looking sorely mad and confronting each other in a kitchen setting. :D

Ass Dan
12-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Three Pages And No Goddamn Pics...f*ck All Y'all!!!

Especially You Godzuki, You A First Rate Bieaattccch!!!

Kobe Jnr
12-02-2011, 09:53 PM
No pics after 3 pages? some of you make me sick.

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 10:03 PM
there are no pics fgts

episode came on last night and its almost like they purposely avoided taking pics of gail's chesst just to fukk us... they got pics of everything else but her front side on their website :mad: its not that great anyways unless u watch the show and dig gail.

Godzuki
12-02-2011, 10:22 PM

yeah bitch i watch cooking shoows :pimp:

top chef used to be one of my favorite shows. i barely even cook but the competition, skillz involved, culinary world which parallels sports in a way with big, known names they're all in awe of, or working as executive chef for a famous place gets u mad respect. its a world unto itself. then theres just watching them be creative making shit, and a few of them are beasts, basically cooking genius's. and with most of them, a lot of crap goes wrong....

most cooking competition shows are at least watchable to me. i'm not a fan of iron chef but huge fan of restaurant impossible and gordon ramsy's one where he goes and saves failing restaurants. don't like hell's kicthen tho. what i don't get is those 2 chefs could have a endless chain of successful restaurants anywhere they wanted it seems :wtf:

ukplayer4
12-02-2011, 11:02 PM
the cookery shows in the u.s are such a joke. its just so unrefined and sloppy.

Kobe Jnr
12-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Damn cooking shows. Too many of them, especially this show called "masterchef" they even had a masterchef kids version.......

dunksby
12-02-2011, 11:07 PM
I just dont see any reason to watch food getting cooked unless it's being cooked for me.

ETA: Inb4 "cooking shows aint about food getting cooked, its about w/e"

DeuceWallaces
12-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Uh it's about cooking food asshole.

You learn, then you make food for yourself.

sunsfan1357
12-02-2011, 11:32 PM
most cooking competition shows are at least watchable to me. i'm not a fan of iron chef but huge fan of restaurant impossible and gordon ramsy's one where he goes and saves failing restaurants. don't like hell's kicthen tho. what i don't get is those 2 chefs could have a endless chain of successful restaurants anywhere they wanted it seems :wtf:
I used to watch Kitchen Nightmares (the Ramsey one you mentioned) all the time then I got tired of it. Some just seem way too scripted, at first these people can't cook worth a damn, Gordon comes in tells them they all suck, plays family counselor, gives them new recipes and all of a sudden everyone can cook. I still watch it at times, but don't enjoy it as much as I used to. I do enjoy Restaurant Impossible more.

Godzuki
12-05-2011, 10:19 AM
I used to watch Kitchen Nightmares (the Ramsey one you mentioned) all the time then I got tired of it. Some just seem way too scripted, at first these people can't cook worth a damn, Gordon comes in tells them they all suck, plays family counselor, gives them new recipes and all of a sudden everyone can cook. I still watch it at times, but don't enjoy it as much as I used to. I do enjoy Restaurant Impossible more.

yeah it does seem scripted, especially when they seem so successful every time in making those restaurants successes after they come in...but thats why it seems like they could have chains of successful restaurants if they wanted unless it is fake :confusedshrug: it just doesn't seem fake to me, since i'd think those areas where those restaurants are would have articles about how fake these shows are and how those restaurants aren't really real or go thru those issues...

i like restaurant impossible better than Ramsey's kitchen nightmares too, but Ramsey makes me laff more, especially if i watch some marathon with kitchen nightmares, then he's on some show right after that traveliing the world saving some fish from cruelty in 3rd world countries :oldlol: Ramsey's people had him doing everything for a while...

rufuspaul
12-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Uh it's about cooking food asshole.

You learn, then you make food for yourself.

:oldlol:

gecko044
12-05-2011, 11:37 PM
is this what ur talking about??

http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/style/tag/gail-simmons/

KevinNYC
12-06-2011, 02:58 AM
That's from 2009.