PDA

View Full Version : Magic and Hornets in a race to deal for Bynum

Rhyen
12-05-2011, 03:50 PM
I don't know how to summarize and put in quotes from the source... but interesting read. (edit: yeah... figured it out)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AsVJghAI0Tx613logV1qvQO8vLYF?slug=aw-wojnarowski_chris_paul_dwight_howard_lakers_120511

from Woj:

...In a lot of ways, the Hornets and Orlando Magic are in a race to make a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers for Paul and Howard. They’re running so many scenarios across the big boards in their offices, but make no mistake: Los Angeles is the port that can entice Paul and Howard to sign extensions, with the one player – young center Andrew Bynum – as a centerpiece that can justify the trade.

The Lakers and Hornets talked several days ago, league sources told Yahoo! Sports, but it was one of those circuitous conversations that left the sides unclear what it would take to get a deal done, and the talk ended with no formal offers. The Lakers and Hornets expect to speak again this week, sources said. The prospect of Pau Gasol as the primary player going to the Hornets won’t be acceptable, sources said. The Lakers will ultimately be willing to let New Orleans pick its player in the deal – Bynum or Gasol – but New Orleans is determined to get quality, and quantity, in a deal.

Bynum has privately been heard to say this offseason that he wants his own team, and the chances of him getting that – in New Orleans or Orlando – have never been higher. Years ago, Kobe Bryant wanted Bynum moved for Jason Kidd, but Bryant’s been insistent all summer that he still believes in this core, isn’t interested in wholesale change.

Bryant isn’t anti-Dwight Howard, but he could see like everyone else: The Lakers need speed, athleticism and younger legs on the perimeter. Los Angeles could do little to stop Paul in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs, and that’ll only became a deeper issue this season and beyond. Nevertheless, through trades they’ve made and not made, through the hiring of their new coach, the Lakers have made it clear they don’t go to Bryant for his blessing...

...In the end, the Magic and Hornets will be searching for teams that can satisfy Paul’s and Howard’s desire for a championship contender, and that list is painfully short when you consider those with the players and assets to fulfill the return on the trade. It won’t be New York, but 3,000 miles away, in Los Angeles, where the Lakers are forever searching for a twentysomething star to be the next in line, where the race to trade Chris Paul and Dwight Howard for a package centered around Andrew Bynum has all but officially started.

mountainmamba
12-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Hearing that LA has actually contacted New orleans is interesting news.

Rhyen
12-05-2011, 04:20 PM
hmmmmmmmmm...

All Net
12-05-2011, 04:36 PM
All talk right now.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-05-2011, 04:45 PM
as long as they get it done before next monday I am good.

Lakers will have atleast 1 of them when the Season beings

Bynum/Odom for D12/Hedo
Pau for CP3

Pau
Kobe
Artest
Random dude playing PF/Hedo
D12

Now thats what I am talking about

Rhyen
12-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Everything about CP3 and Dwight are all talks until what's done is done. So you're saying, why speculate?

I honestly think Lakers core stays intact until trade deadline (depending on their record at the time).

Won't be surprised if neither Howard or CP3 land in LA(L)

Nash
12-05-2011, 04:49 PM

Bynum/Odom for D12/Hedo
Pau for CP3

Pau
Kobe
Artest
D12

Now thats what I am talking about Should start off by asking Kobe not to make one gazillion dollars first.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Should start off by asking Kobe not to make one gazillion dollars first.

sour grapes...:lol

AirTupac
12-05-2011, 04:52 PM

:oldlol: You try way too hard.

Nash
12-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Have nothing against Kobe, just delusional fans of big teams thinking they could get anybody..

christian1923
12-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Have nothing against Kobe, just delusional fans of big teams thinking they could get anybody..

cuz the big teams do

mountainmamba
12-05-2011, 05:01 PM

How is this the fans thinking the Lakers can get these guys? its being reported all over the nation by top writers. Hardly just fans making stuff up.

Sarcastic
12-05-2011, 05:05 PM
I would be absolutely shocked if the Magic traded Dwight to the Lakers, after losing Shaq to them previously.

Rhyen
12-05-2011, 05:08 PM
How is this the fans thinking the Lakers can get these guys? its being reported all over the nation by top writers. Hardly just fans making stuff up.

Hence Adrian Wojnarowski reporting it.. lol. But it's still speculation, but as stated, it's not just "delusional Laker's fans" reporting this.

All Net
12-05-2011, 05:15 PM
It's not laker fans writing these articles.

kurple
12-05-2011, 05:20 PM
How sick would it be if Dwight went to the Lakers and Paul to the Clippers..

I want CP to go to Orlando and keep both away from the west

kurple
12-05-2011, 05:21 PM
But I really don't get all the Bynum hype. He's not that good, always injured and is on a pretty big contract

talkingconch
12-05-2011, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=Rhyen]I don't know how to summarize and put in quotes from the source... but interesting read. (edit: yeah... figured it out)

...In a lot of ways, the Hornets and Orlando Magic are in a race to make a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers for Paul and Howard. They

talkingconch
12-05-2011, 05:26 PM
I would be absolutely shocked if the Magic traded Dwight to the Lakers, after losing Shaq to them previously.

They risk losing him in free agency....

this has been posted before, is it NOT smart to take something instead of nothing for him?

and don't take any frustration out on me, I'm just a fan sitting back and watching how this ends up.

chazzy
12-05-2011, 05:28 PM
But I really don't get all the Bynum hype. He's not that good, always injured and is on a pretty big contract
He has a team option for next season, so a team can rent him for a season or 2 before extending him.

DStebb716
12-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Makes no sense. I don't think anybody is clamoring over a $15 million player who is injury prone out of this world. Clippers and Nets both have much better offers for Howard.

longtime lurker
12-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Out: Gasol, Odom and Bynum

In: Paul and Dwight Howard

:party:

BankShot
12-05-2011, 05:31 PM

Bynum/Odom for D12/Hedo
Pau for CP3

Pau
Kobe
Artest
D12

Now thats what I am talking about

There's no way Hornets trade Paul for Gasol unless a third team is involved.... when the Hornets trade Paul, it will be to go into a full-on rebuilding mode.

Teams don't rebuild by trading for a 31-year-old who is due to make over $55 million over the next three years

Rhyen
12-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Makes no sense. I don't think anybody is clamoring over a $15 million player who is injury prone out of this world. Clippers and Nets both have much better offers for Howard.

To counter this arguement (I personally believe Bynum has been unlucky with Kobe and Lamar breaking his sh*t- literally they injured him twice):

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/bynum-329621-lakers-body.html

it's a lakers beat writer in the OC but still...

[QUOTE]More than anyone else, Bynum can remove the adjective from this dying dynasty.

And he is more prepared to do it than you know.

He lost 10 pounds to take a load off his knees while losing more body fat than Kevin Durant even carries. He strengthened his core and the muscles all around his knees, so critical for him to improve his base and make powerful moves when so weak in those knees. He ditched all the insecurities over sub-par conditioning and poor lateral movement that led him to rush things and get out of sync with his team.

He focused on developing quicker moves (drop steps, spin moves, one-dribble jump hooks, even the Dream Shake) and locked in on free throws, too.

Bynum remade his body with trainer Freddie Roach, who is in three Boxing Halls of Fame and now teaches champions Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan

chazzy
12-05-2011, 05:56 PM
There's no way Hornets trade Paul for Gasol unless a third team is involved.... when the Hornets trade Paul, it will be to go into a full-on rebuilding mode.

Teams don't rebuild by trading for a 31-year-old who is due to make over $55 million over the next three years
Yeah I highly doubt Pau would be involved in any trade. Bynum+Odom (talent and flexible cap relief) and picks or something would be the offer.

Rose
12-05-2011, 05:58 PM
More importantly it talks about the Bulls chances to get Dwight.

Seriously. Asik+Deng+Taj+Charlotte's first for Dwight+Bass

That's a pretty damn good deal. Hell Chicago may even take back Hedo. I would.

B-Low
12-05-2011, 05:58 PM
can somebody please explain to me what the hell makes Bynum think he can carry his OWN team?

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-05-2011, 06:01 PM

alright then trade pau to Minny as they wanted him so bad during the draft

Derrick williams/ wes johnson/ webster/expiring for Pau
Pau for cp3
cp3 for D williams/webster/wes johnson

MeLO MvP 15
12-05-2011, 06:02 PM
This kinda makes me think that Dwight will be traded first and it will probably be to LA. I don't think Orlando can pull off the kinda move necessary to keep him and they'll probably realize that. Also I honestly can't see CP being traded to LA or NY as long as the NBA owns them (hell I can't see him being traded at all while they own the Hornets) because all the owners would cry "conspiracy."

Paul to LA for Bynum would be hard for the league to accept because they'd be giving away the best PG in the NBA to the star child of the league for pennies on the dollar.

Kurosawa0
12-05-2011, 06:02 PM
can somebody please explain to me what the hell makes Bynum think he can carry his OWN team?

He'd probably be an all-star, average 20-10. It's seemed for awhile that Bynum has wanted a bigger role than he currently has.

MeLO MvP 15
12-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Ego probably.
http://thedirtypush.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/andrew-bynum-bunny.jpg
What's the difference between carrying a team and playboy bunny guys?

Potatoes, patatas... right?

niko
12-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Howard is going to LA and Paul will come to NY. I'm glad the media has given LA Clipper fans their day in the sun (a year or two early in my opinion) but that's where the noise has been and that's where they will wind up. Hate away but make sure to apologize for calling me an idiot when it happens. We did this dance with Melo before.

Joey Zaza
12-05-2011, 06:06 PM
We've now seen 6 yrs of Bynum. By yr. 6, even big men are who they are. He's about as good as Nene...maybe better defensivley but less good offensively. He is injury prone (played 82 once, played 65 or less the other 5 seasons) and has never broken 30mpg.

Besides media's desire to get every player together, IDK why Orl or NO would be running to get him.

IGOTGAME
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM

Im pretty sure Bynum can put up 22+/10 rebounds as a #1 post option on a team. He has been capable of doing this for years but is in a bad situation to showcase his talents. He is an immensely talented offensive center who is just not able to showcase many of his skills due to the situation.

SpecialQue
12-05-2011, 06:09 PM
It's hilarious that some people here think that the Lakers won't wind up with at least one of these players. You'd think that after the Gasol trade people would stop questioning the ability of the Lakers to get who they want.

ZeN
12-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Delusions of Grandeur.

BankShot
12-05-2011, 06:11 PM

Pau for cp3

If the Wolves wanted him "so bad" during the draft, they would have figured out a way to make it happen

Sorry bud, the Lakers simply will not be able to turn Pau/Lamar/Bynum into Chris Paul and Dwight Howard :rolleyes:

SpecialQue
12-05-2011, 06:13 PM
If the Wolves wanted him "so bad" during the draft, they would have figured out a way to make it happen

Sorry bud, the Lakers simply will not be able to turn Pau/Lamar/Bynum into Chris Paul and Dwight Howard :rolleyes:

But what if they add Walton? He's a great passer!

BankShot
12-05-2011, 06:15 PM
But what if they add Walton? He's a great passer!

If he comes back from injury, there's no need to add Paul

Walton's vision >>>> Paul's PG skills

ZenMaster
12-05-2011, 06:20 PM

He's been injured a lot yeah, but he's pretty good when he gets it going. Good enough to be the best player in the NBA for about a quarter of last season (after the all star break).

mountainmamba
12-05-2011, 06:22 PM
He's been injured a lot yeah, but he's pretty good when he gets it going. Good enough to be the best player in the NBA for about a quarter of last season (after the all star break).

:milton

ZenMaster
12-05-2011, 06:28 PM
:milton

Make all the miltons you like, no player was better for his team on both ends of the floor when the Lakers went 17-1 right after that break.

G-train
12-05-2011, 06:31 PM
If Bynum is healthy there is no reason he couldnt be the man for a team.
He is a factor defensively and good enough in the post to touch it every time down the court. Not many guys can guard him.
Could be a 22/11 guy in 35-40 mpg.
If anything most teams would have to double.

The question is could his knees handle the usage?

hawkfan
12-05-2011, 06:32 PM
The original article says that New Orleans can pick its player.

For the short term financially, the best player to pick is Kobe Bryant, since he will guarantee tickets sold. Bynum is a good player entering his prime and he should become an All-Star soon, but he isn't Kobe in terms of marketing.

Kobe Bryant for Chris Paul and David West (sign and trade).

ZenMaster
12-05-2011, 06:36 PM

For the short term financially, the best player to pick is Kobe Bryant, since he will guarantee tickets sold. Bynum is a good player entering his prime and he should become an All-Star soon, but he isn't Kobe in terms of marketing.

You can't trade Kobe unless he agrees to it.

hawkfan
12-05-2011, 06:36 PM
The best thing for Orlando is to gut the roster - fire sale of its players and clear out enough cap space to sign a top level free agent and keep Howard.

Same thing with New Orleans, who has a much easier task cap space, since they don't have Otis Smith as their GM (boy that Rashard Lewis trade - adding Arenas's contract - just terrible). If they had kept Rashard, they could buy him out and save 10 million and then amnesty Hedo and save another 10 million, which would be enough to sign a Chris Paul or Deron Williams.

New Orleans can move some of their smaller contracts and then use Chris Paul to draw Dwight Howard to New Orleans and add a solid wing player (don't know who the best free agent small forward will be next season).

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-05-2011, 06:38 PM

ok if you say so

chips93
12-05-2011, 06:45 PM

Pau for cp3

:wtf:

why on earth would minny, a rebuilding team, give up two good young prospects in johnson and williams for a 30 year old gasol?

BankShot
12-05-2011, 06:45 PM
The best thing for Orlando is to gut the roster - fire sale of its players and clear out enough cap space to sign a top level free agent and keep Howard.

Same thing with New Orleans, who has a much easier task cap space, since they don't have Otis Smith as their GM (boy that Rashard Lewis trade - adding Arenas's contract - just terrible). If they had kept Rashard, they could buy him out and save 10 million and then amnesty Hedo and save another 10 million, which would be enough to sign a Chris Paul or Deron Williams.

New Orleans can move some of their smaller contracts and then use Chris Paul to draw Dwight Howard to New Orleans and add a solid wing player (don't know who the best free agent small forward will be next season).

When a team "buys out" a contract, it isn't subtracted from their salary cap figure.

Generally a buy-out is mutually beneficial because the team will negotiate the buy-out figure to generally be less than the overall value of the contract.... but allow the player to then sign elsewhere to assumedly make up the difference and possibly more.

BankShot
12-05-2011, 06:46 PM
:wtf:

why on earth would minny, a rebuilding team, give up two good young prospects in johnson and williams for a 30 year old gasol?

There was a rumor around draft time that the Wolves were talking with the Lakers in a trade involving the #2 Pick and Johnson.... but in the end the Lakers demanded Love and the trade fell apart.

AirTupac
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM

This is even dumber than both CP3 and Howard coming to L.A :oldlol:

hawkfan
12-05-2011, 06:48 PM
When a team "buys out" a contract, it isn't subtracted from their salary cap figure.

Generally a buy-out is mutually beneficial because the team will negotiate the buy-out figure to generally be less than the overall value of the contract.... but allow the player to then sign elsewhere to assumedly make up the difference and possibly more.

Let me correct myself.

Only half of his contract is guaranteed next year, so the Magic could simply waive him and then only half of his contract would count against the cap.

It wouldn't be a buyout per se.

hawkfan
12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
This is even dumber than both CP3 and Howard coming to L.A :oldlol:

The Lakers traded away Shaq and everyone thought that was crazy.

rhythmic
12-05-2011, 06:51 PM

He has showed glimpses of brilliance; untimely injuries and talented/veteran teammates prevent some fans from seeing that. Bynum in 08' showed glimpses of his dominance, and he demonstrated his impact defensively last year after the All-Star break.

Him and Gasol don't mesh together, and how do you expect a guy to prove to you he can lead a team when he gets 4-5 attempts a game? It frustrates him.

When he got his opportunities, as sporadically as they were, he had me believe he was at the very least the 3rd most important on LA behind Gasol & Bryant. I personally consider him only second to Dwight in this league at the center position. He is an efficient scorer, great rebounder & shot blocker; and is actually quite a good passer when he is in the post.

Place him on Toronto, and he's fighting for an All-Star spot, dropping 20/13/2.5 on probably around 55-58% FG.

He's the most overrated and underrated player in the league; but trust me, he is a damn good player. He just never really had an opportunity to prove it due to various issues I've already outlined.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM
There was a rumor around draft time that the Wolves were talking with the Lakers in a trade involving the #2 Pick and Johnson.... but in the end the Lakers demanded Love and the trade fell apart.

right so that trade can still happen if the lakers think they can do a 3 way to get CP3.

BankShot
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Let me correct myself.

Only half of his contract is guaranteed next year, so the Magic could simply waive him and then only half of his contract would count against the cap.

It wouldn't be a buyout per se.

Even without Hedo, and only $10 million tied into Rashard, the Magic's cap figure would still be over $50 million

BankShot
12-05-2011, 06:54 PM
right so that trade can still happen if the lakers think they can do a 3 way to get CP3.

Assuming the rebuilding Wolves are interested in trading for a 31-year-old who plays the same position as their best player, and is owed $55+ million over the next three years.... then yes the Wolves could be a possible trade partner to get Howard and Paul to L.A. :rolleyes:

hawkfan
12-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Even without Hedo, and only $10 million tied into Rashard, the Magic's cap figure would still be over $50 million

They can move Nelson and Reddick fairly easily.

Reddick to the Spurs for McDyess's expiring contract.
Nelson to the Celtics for O'Neal's expiring contract.
Brandon Bass to the Cavs for a trade exception.

Or send them to a team like the Kings, who have to meet the minimum cap, so long as a draft pick is thrown in.

ihatetimthomas
12-05-2011, 06:56 PM

Think of it this way. No team is gutting their team and trading their best assets away for Dwight or Paul unless they are willing to sign an extension. And Dwight has the option to either sign an extension upon the trade, or not and let his contract expire and walk for free. Dwight and CP3 have all the leverage in the world. Their teams are hand cuffed by the fact that they will only play for a few teams and be willing to sign an extension. So this has more to do with where Dwight wants to go, rather than going out and getting Bynum.

The hype is not around getting Bynum. He just happens to play for a team where these two guys would be willing to play and sign an extension. Magic and NO are limited on where they can deal their guys because no one wants a one year rental for all their assets.

BankShot
12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
They can move Nelson and Reddick fairly easily.

Reddick to the Spurs for McDyess's expiring contract.
Nelson to the Celtics for O'Neal's expiring contract.
Brandon Bass to the Cavs for a trade exception.

Or send them to a team like the Kings, who have to meet the minimum cap, so long as a draft pick is thrown in.

Fairly easily is definitely a long shot.... especially given the fact that you are taking two quasi-contenders and depleting their already thin front line.

G-train
12-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Think of it this way. No team is gutting their team and trading their best assets away for Dwight or Paul unless they are willing to sign an extension. And Dwight has the option to either sign an extension upon the trade, or not and let his contract expire and walk for free. Dwight and CP3 have all the leverage in the world. Their teams are hand cuffed by the fact that they will only play for a few teams and be willing to sign an extension. So this has more to do with where Dwight wants to go, rather than going out and getting Bynum.

The hype is not around getting Bynum. He just happens to play for a team where these two guys would be willing to play and sign an extension. Magic and NO are limited on where they can deal their guys because no one wants a one year rental for all their assets.

Been saying this for months and not many seem to get it.

coin24
12-05-2011, 07:03 PM

This:applause:

Not sure how some people cant understand it:facepalm

HylianNightmare
12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
crap

rhythmic
12-05-2011, 07:13 PM

I agree with your premise, however, they do not have as much leverage as you think. If either of them are traded to a team they do not want to play for and do not sign the extension; they will become free agents. When they are unrestricted free agents, they won't have that much option. Not many "contenders" will be able to afford them anyways, because they will all be over the cap anyways. So they will have to settle with playing for a rebuilding team anyways. Which is why I think if either of them are trade to a team like the Clippers, it is in their best interest to sign the extension.

Like you said, no team is going to risk trading them for a more "lucrative" then whatever the Lakers are offering them; because no team will want to risk losing good players for a superstar who will not stay with them anyways.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-05-2011, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

AirTupac
12-05-2011, 07:44 PM
The Lakers traded away Shaq and everyone thought that was crazy.

Except this is a completely different situation and Kobe has a no trade clause. :rolleyes:

B
12-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Players do not have the pull they use to. The new CBA limits their free agency options so much and the fact that Howard can only be extended one season means they can't bully their way out of a city like Melo did.

The Lakers and Howards best interests are he is traded with no extension but he waives his ETO so that means the Lakers have him for 2 seasons plus his Bird Rights then this summer at seasons end he signs a 2 year extension to his pre 2011 CBA contract which would give him max money

The Iron Fist
12-05-2011, 11:12 PM
http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/images/2007/10/04/fullj.jpg

http://musiccourt.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/4.gif

http://www.best-basketball-tips.com/images/pau-gasol2.jpg

lakers1978
12-06-2011, 12:37 AM
How come nobody mentions one really BIG detail when its comes to Bynum's contract. I believe after this season, Bynums 4th year of his contract is a team option. Back 08' when lakers signed Bynum to a 4year 57mil contact, the last yr of his contract is a team option. Meaning whoever trades for Bynum can get some great cap relief if they don't exercise the last yr.

Shadynasty's
12-06-2011, 12:45 AM
How come nobody mentions one really BIG detail when its comes to Bynum's contract. I believe after this season, Bynums 4th year of his contract is a team option. Back 08' when lakers signed Bynum to a 4year 57mil contact, the last yr of his contract is a team option. Meaning whoever trades for Bynum can get some great cap relief if they don't exercise the last yr.

Yeah, I would think that option year bumps up the appeal of trading for Bynum.

lakerfreak
12-06-2011, 01:00 AM
As a laker fan, I say that I wish players would be more humble, and sacrifice....on the other hand, it is Kobe and every other player's right to command as much as they can. You can't tell me that when you search for a new job, you wouldn't be concerned about salary.

ihatetimthomas
12-06-2011, 03:15 AM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

ihatetimthomas
12-06-2011, 03:17 AM
As a laker fan, I say that I wish players would be more humble, and sacrifice....on the other hand, it is Kobe and every other player's right to command as much as they can. You can't tell me that when you search for a new job, you wouldn't be concerned about salary.

Athletes like Kobe are elite of the elite. Why should they settle for less? They are banking in on their god given talent hard work. They also have a short lived career so naturally you are going to try to make as much as possible. Plus, they make so much money for the NBA and the teams they play for. Kobe makes a ton of money, but he generated much more for them.

lakerfreak
12-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Athletes like Kobe are elite of the elite. Why should they settle for less? They are banking in on their god given talent hard work. They also have a short lived career so naturally you are going to try to make as much as possible. Plus, they make so much money for the NBA and the teams they play for. Kobe makes a ton of money, but he generated much more for them.

Agreed. I dont doubt that he deserves it. From a selfish fan point of view however, less = more money to get players. You can't have everything though. This makes me wonder, how much additional money do these guys generate for the NBA?

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Agreed. I dont doubt that he deserves it. From a selfish fan point of view however, less = more money to get players. You can't have everything though. This makes me wonder, how much additional money do these guys generate for the NBA?

Kobe is probably worth about twice what he gets paid every season. Same with guys like LeBron, Rose, Howard, Wade, etc. If teams actually paid these guys what they are worth (not just on the basketball court but on the online stores, the special events, etc) teams wouldn't have enough money to sign a full roster.

All Net
12-06-2011, 04:13 AM
Been saying this for months and not many seem to get it.

indeed yet I was blasted for saying not long ago if Dwight wants to go to L.A thats where he will play....these players hold all the cards othewise their current team won't get anything of any value back.